Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Divide And Ki-Ki

• Start Topic

Snark Kitty -- Another out loud, laugh, hunni.  SDS meant a whole different thing in my old hippy days so am off to google up SDS  now version. 

Students for a Democratic Society.  Dinosaur times. Missed but not entirely gone. 

• Love 1

It was just plain wrong that Claudia went after Porsha for basically no reason at all.  Everyone was laughing at that table, why single out only one person?  Her feeling was to go after the weakest, easiest target.  Kenya got a rise out of her at the reunion so there was a chance they could strike gold again.  It didn’t happen but it appears they will keep on trying.  After all, Apollo is going to jail so Phaedra won’t bite; Kandi got her drivers license riding the fence; Nene can get just as nasty as they if pushed, and Cynthia is already their puppet.  So their only hope for a drama filled season is to go after Porsha.

This. To me initially, Claudia going after Porsha didn't make any sense. But on second thought, Porsha is an easy target. She could have gone after Phaedra given her personal life but that has already been done. Kandi has been friendliest out of the group (excluding Cynthia and Kenya), so going after her would seem unwarranted. That leaves Porsha.

• Love 3

Kenya said that NeNe wants the women divided but it's her that named her group " team pretty". Kenya cannot have a conversation without mentioning NeNe or putting her down. It's pathetic. Find something else to talk about. Stop making NeNe your life. Claudia said she's not a whore but out of everything said about her, that's the one word she could not get over.

Getting on tv & Broadway is very hard. Thousands of actors/actresses try forever & it doesn't happen. I won't take that away from NeNe. She did what anyone of them would kill to do.

Kenya apologized to Porsha, even asked her for a hug. All the while she's been talking to Kordell for dirt on Porsha. Who does that? She said that Porsha's paperwork for her car was mailed to Kordell. How would she know that if she wasn't talking to him. Then next week we see her encouraging Claudia to get with Kordell. Who would want him? He is far from attractive & how he treated Porsha...no thank you.

Phaedra was wrong for the things she said to Demetria when they met. BUT, Demetria should have confronted her woman to woman not run & tell everyone & then blast it in front of a group. Then when she went to talk to Phaedra later, it was a little to late. She can't expect Phaedra to be humble & apologize after you did that in a group setting.

Did NeNe say, "I'm not going to take anyone's acculades?" I thought accolades were something you wanted . . . I wonder if Porsha's getting it because Andy took selective umbrage at that recording of her evangelizing . . . Demetria seems like the most reasonable member of the cast. . .

Accolades:an award or privilege granted as a special honor or as an acknowledgment of merit. They used it right.

• Love 5

Problem with Demetria, although she is beautiful, is that she never smiles, never laughs and is never funny. At least all the others say some funny shit in their TH's. Demetria must go, she's just not a good fit.

One of her dedicated fans has a YouTube channel which includes clips of Demetria cracking jokes and having fun with the girls in PR. I wish we got to see more of that than the mudslinging.

To Demetria's credit we're not gonna see much of her smiling or doing fun things or having THs since the producers made a decision to keep her as a FOH and only feature her in the final episode cuts for storyline purposes as it relates to the other ladies, which consist a lot of them snarking and making passive aggressive digs about her, relationship, artistry, etc. Had we got to see her life and had they featured her THs I'm sure we would've seen a more well rounded, easy going and fun Demetria.

• Love 1

Cynthia, dry your tears about anything Nene had to say about parenting. Like mother, like son I guess.

"The last incident occurred in June 2013 when Bryson flipped his Dodge Charger at 4:15 in the morning. He claimed “darkness caused him to wreck,” but officers detected the scent of alcohol and noted Bryson’s “slow and deliberate response” to questions."

Sometimes it writes itself.

eta:  Lol! luckyroll!  you beat me to it, sorry girl!

Getting on tv & Broadway is very hard. Thousands of actors/actresses try forever & it doesn't happen. I won't take that away from NeNe. She did what anyone of them would kill to do.

Did anyone notice Kandi's face right after Nene made her announcement? She didn't look happy...

Snark Kitty -- Another out loud, laugh, hunni.  SDS meant a whole different thing in my old hippy days so am off to google up SDS  now version. 

Students for a Democratic Society.  Dinosaur times. Missed but not entirely gone. 

Yay, I'm a new hippie! Neo, if you will. And you won't find SDS anywhere, I just abbreviated "shit don't stink." LOL. I just like people to have a little bit of humility; I will let a lot slide if you can just admit your flaws. But when you don't and act like you're perfection, then it brings on the wrath. Heh.

• Love 2

Guess the cops didn't realize that "slow and deliberate responses" are a regular part of Bryson's speech patterns. 

It was reported that Bryson's alcohol level was recorded at .48 ?????  DAY-UMMM.  That IS 6 TIMES OVER THE LEGAL LIMIT IN MY STATE.  Where I'm from you are legally drunk if you blow (0.8%).  Now I must start my chant - "SO DRUNK and so rude ...  So drunk and so rude... (say it with me everyone).  Can we all say REHAB?  Since Neigh-Neigh loves to be on TV so much (you know, she "lives fah doze checks!" ) her management team/agent ought to be thinking about placing a call to the producers of "Intervention".

Hmm...but hasn't Marlo fucked for handbags and shoes herself?

Yeah, but she was probably smart enough to secure that "paid for" townhouse first.  Digs first, then go for the car, then the handbags, shoes, etc.

Edited by cooksdelight
Quoted post deleted
  • Love 7

You do know that there's a lot of oil in Nigeria etc. Many many African billionaires out there. Nothing to do with email scams lol

No, no I totally get it and even though I can't stand Porsha she is stunning.  I could totally see her with a legitimate billionaire.  I was just saying that the first thing that popped into my head was "e-mail scam" because I get about one of those types of emails per month ! :)

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 3

Demetria can sing, but she can’t perform.  You need both. 

So we can't call Claudia a whore but it's okay to imply that Porsha is sleeping with a married man. Claudia I'm hoping to see you get dragged across a stage.

Didn’t sound like Claudia was implying it – sounds like she was laying down for the Bravo record what every one of them already knew, probably because Porsha has been bragging about it.  Porsha ain’t bright.  She thinks she’s rocking the new single sassy chick persona and can explain her RHoA behavior away to the Hosea Williams family as a means to pay the bills.  Banging married men for money?  Not so much.

Bryson, Bryson, Bryson -- first time I've ever heard "it was dark" as an excuse for wrecking a car.

• Love 6

Demetria can sing, but she can’t perform.  You need both. 

Didn’t sound like Claudia was implying it – sounds like she was laying down for the Bravo record what every one of them already knew, probably because Porsha has been bragging about it.  Porsha ain’t bright.  She thinks she’s rocking the new single sassy chick persona and can explain her RHoA behavior away to the Hosea Williams family as a means to pay the bills.  Banging married men for money?  Not so much.

Bryson, Bryson, Bryson -- first time I've ever heard "it was dark" as an excuse for wrecking a car.

She hasn't said anything about it on camera as far as I know.  I also very much doubt Porsha says much of anything about her life in front of Kenya and Claudia.

• Love 1

Those glass wall bathrooms may have a secret...I just returned from a Viking River Cruise (not to plug it but it was amazing) and we had glass shower walls that would give a show to who ever was in the cabin, lol that with a flip of a switch became solid, frosted glass for privacy.    

Porsha sleeping with a married man ala Kim Z. is interesting, Nene forgot to lecture her about keeping her legs closed to married men.

The hypocrisy is nauseating.

• Love 5

lunastartron, on 18 Jan 2015 - 7:58 PM, said:

Did NeNe say, "I'm not going to take anyone's acculades?" I thought accolades were something you wanted . . . I wonder if Porsha's getting it because Andy took selective umbrage at that recording of her evangelizing . . . Demetria seems like the most reasonable member of the cast. . .

Accolades:an award or privilege granted as a special honor or as an acknowledgment of merit. They used it right.

Except, only a few of them actually have any accolades.  Kandi has won at least one Grammy and probably has other music awards;  Phaedra has her recent National Bar Association award (how/why did they give that to her?); Kenya was Miss USA (which I get some might not consider an accolade, but it fits the definition for me).  

I don't see that any of the others have "accolades."  Nene hasn't won any Emmys that I've heard of, I don't really recall much in the way of positive reviews of her performances beyond a few "look, she's not horrible."  I have no idea what Porsha, Claudia, etc. have done that would qualify. 

So since Nene seemed to be attempting to use it to claim she had actual accolades (IMO), she didn't really use it correctly.  Another instance where she doesn't seem to know the meaning of a word (or how to pronounce it).

• Love 4

It was reported that Bryson's alcohol level was recorded at .48 ?????  DAY-UMMM.  That IS 6 TIMES OVER THE LEGAL LIMIT IN MY STATE.  Where I'm from you are legally drunk if you blow (0.8%).  Now I must start my chant - "SO DRUNK and so rude ...  So drunk and so rude... (say it with me everyone).  Can we all say REHAB?  Since Neigh-Neigh loves to be on TV so much (you know, she "lives fah doze checks!" ) her management team/agent ought to be thinking about placing a call to the producers of "Intervention".

Actually, it's 0.08 for a legal limit. He blew a 0.048. Less than a legal limit. An equivelant to one beer. Nobody can blow a .48. I mean I suppose they could, if they were still alive. 48% of your blood being alcohol? Probably puts you out of the blackout drunk zone and into the dead zone. He needs something but I think it's safe to say he doesn't need rehab for alcohol abuse. :)

• Love 1

NeNe apologized.

NeNe apologized!

NeNe apologized!

Sincere or not, that's a first. I had to tell myself several times so I would believe it.

I was pretty disappointed to see Kandi amongst NeNe's group of ratcheds. Last year, I'm sure Porsha wouldn't have been among them cackling like a hyena, but this year that's no surprise.

I guess I'm in the minority, but I was cheering on Claudia when she was giving those girls what for. "Apologies" or not, they had been waving themselves all over the place and her comments were mostly right on. I actually like Claudia and Demetria and they are relieving me of the boredom of NeNe and Phaedra constantly showing their respective rears, while Porsha just continues to degenerate before our very eyes.

• Love 2

I guess I'm in the minority, but I was cheering on Claudia when she was giving those girls what for. "Apologies" or not, they had been waving themselves all over the place and her comments were mostly right on. I actually like Claudia and Demetria and they are relieving me of the boredom of NeNe and Phaedra constantly showing their respective rears, while Porsha just continues to degenerate before our very eyes.

Actually, Porsha has been moving up and moving on.  I don't feel she is degenerating.  As for Nene and Phaedra; both appear to have just had it with the show in general.  Phaedra at the time was going through marital hell so anything would set her off and Nene just lost who she thought was her best friend so she was ready for a fight.  Chaudia, however, just makes it way too obvious she is trying to make a spot for herself and with Kenya's guidance, she is using Kenya's method of drama enducing to secure a permanent spot.  I am warming up to Demetria moreso than Claudia due to her having her own storyline set and Claudia is just grasping at staws.

• Love 2

These bitches are straight delusional about any part they take in stuff. Every time. Nene's apologies are clearly insincere. She doesn't even try and sound like she means it. Some actress. And Phaedra can NEVER apologize for anything. I didn't hear word one about being sorry for making cracks about her age, singing ability, wardrobe, and relationship Just that magnanimous bullshit they do wherein they deign to acknowledge the other person's wrongness with no acknowledgment of their own.You started that shit, your overlord even told you you did, but you want to claim it was all her? And she shouldn't be so sensitive? Ugh!!

That's probably the thing that makes them most distasteful to me. I've detested all of them at some point for different reasons, but I will give Kenya and Cynthia credit for at least understanding it's okay to apologize and for trying to actually KEEP those amends. And the more people with some sense of decency and humility apologize to these rachet bitches, the more convinced they are that they're queen bees deserving of it. And have done jack-shit all to earn any of it, except show their drawers and asses, figuratively and literally on TV. They're mean, humorless hyenas.

And then I think to myself, "Self, why are you letting these bitches raise your pressure?" That's not good OR good TV. It used to be fun, y'all.

This. Especially the parts I've bolded. The lengths NeNe especially will go to put someone else down are never ending. Her sense of entitlement to not only acu-lades, but to be seen as head and shoulders above anyone else has no bounds. If she is suffering the loss of her friendship with Cynthia, she has only herself to blame. She spent lengthy amounts of time dissing Cynthia, and then when there appeared to be a rapprochement, she turned around and acted like, "Bitch, did I tell you you may approach the throne? I don't think so."  Bleep, bloop.

And my blood pressure is suffering as well. I don't know why I let all this rudeness get under my skin, but it does.

• Love 7
The strange tank type tub thing that Cynthia (did like her bikini), Claudia, and Kenya were frolicking in -- It all looked pretty low-rent.  Like Roger Bobb or Bravo didn't want to shell out this time.  Hell, looked like the kind of joint I might be able to afford if I saved up.

That thing looked like a concrete animal trough. Ugly through and through. Why not one of the beautiful beaches, or a genuine pool in such a beautiful area? Shoot, at least paint that atrocity aqua. Creeped me out.

I can't imagine for one second that Claudia is interested in Kordell. I think she's just trying to rile up Porsha by spending time with him.

Also, I'd love to see some scenes of Nene interacting with her granddaughter. She really needs something like that to humanize her a bit.

• Love 2

After everything Nene has been accused of, she seems to be the most deeply affected by the idea of gluing her wig on. Not that it looks like ramen noodles, or that she is hypocritical for calling Kim "Wig" when she herself wears a wig...but that she has to attach said wig with glue.

I know it's not a perfect comparison but that's like saying yes I have breast implants but I do NOT wear a padded bra, how could you suggest such a thing?

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 1

So, I finally watched this episode and oh, my goodness.  Okay, first of all, all this back and forth gets tiring.  I understand that's what keeps the ratings, I do.  But, my God.  No one in that group of women is young.  These chicks are all older than 30 and all they can talk about is what designer each is wearing, whether one's hair is fake, and the presence or absence of clitorises?  (I feel like the plural should be "clitorati", but that's neither here nor there.)  I do have to admit to howling when NeNe was doing the hand motion to demonstrate how Claudia had her hair folded under to make that bob.  That was funny as fuck, but still.

Claudia was dead wrong for going after Porsha in that van.  As trifling as Porsha can sometimes be, she hadn't done a thing to Claudia on that trip.  Yes, she laughed at NeNe's comments but so did the others and Claudia didn't go after them.  Claudia has a bone to pick with Porsha because she feels Porsha isn't being nice enough to her and ... girl, what?  You're 40+ years old, ain't you?  You're downright bootyhurt because Porsha, who you call "alligator mouth", won't be your friend?  Why do you care???  You're mad that Porsha laughed when you were called a whore, so you said, "Well, you're sleeping with a married African."  Porsha got way too damn defensive because my response would've been "And?  Are you his wife?  So then, how are you affected by it?"  Claudia boo, fair is fair.  Because now that you've gone after Porsha (and from the previews, you're about to be cozing up with Kordell and let me tell you right now, that's some gutter shit - you don't sidle up to someone's ex-husband because she laughed when you were insulted - if you get your real hair snatched up out your scalp as a result, ain't nobody fidna feel bad) for who she sleeps with, your pussy receipts are fair game.  I am never on the side of the Pussy Police.  Never.  But if your room ain't clean, you don't go peering in other bitch's closets.

• Love 2

I have been a faithful watcher since season 1..but I just cannot get into this season. I am tired of Nene and her mean girl, better than everyone schtick..Phaedra and her " lord jesus" (I am Catholic but still)..Porsha and her well Her special kind of Porsha-ness and everything else is just boring. It just seems more forced and scripted with each passing season. It is a trend for the housewives series though it seems. I don't find myself looking forward to any of the new seasons...I can't be the only one lol

• Love 1

No, no I totally get it and even though I can't stand Porsha she is stunning.  I could totally see her with a legitimate billionaire.  I was just saying that the first thing that popped into my head was "e-mail scam" because I get about one of those types of emails per month ! :)

I was the poster who originally made reference to sketchiness. I actually never meant any reference to 419 scams. I was thinking about all of those folks embezzled from government contracts or from their political positions. And honestly if have the same issues if I heard that Porsha was dating a Russian billionaire.

Except, only a few of them actually have any accolades.  Kandi has won at least one Grammy and probably has other music awards;  Phaedra has her recent National Bar Association award (how/why did they give that to her?); Kenya was Miss USA (which I get some might not consider an accolade, but it fits the definition for me). 

I don't see that any of the others have "accolades."

I think Nene is using accolades in the context of success.  She's saying that she isn't going to take away from the successes and achievements they have accomplished.  It made perfect sense to me.

I think Nene is using accolades in the context of success.  She's saying that she isn't going to take away from the successes and achievements they have accomplished.  It made perfect sense to me.

Which is then just more of Nene using a word when she doesn't know the meaning of it.

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 1