Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

I don't doubt for a moment that the Misha/Castiel hubbub is real. Every tweet or post ever that only involves one or both Js is inundated with 'where's the angel' to a ridiculous degree. I still think Misha's tweet immediately following the shutdown tells the tale. I'm sure the character will be included somehow in one or both of the final two eps, but to imagine that they somehow hid Misha being in Vancouver or on set these last three weeks just for some big reveal in-show is not a reasonable assumption to me. 

Oh, and thank you for the permission to have my own opinion. Much appreciated 😜

• Love 8

Will the board become inactive after the final? Buffy’s still going strong on this forum. With fifteen seasons under its belt the series should be in reruns for a looong time methinks. And like that rolling stone will gather much moss and new fans.

I don’t get the Cas love either.  Probably the most uneven and worst written character of the series. (Before you start throwing stones at me, I do respect and appreciate Misha). I hope Cas doesn’t ‘die’ for the boys in some overblown sacrificial scene. It would irritate me no end.

Jensen seems keen on revisiting Dean and Sam sometime in the distant future, kind of pulling them out of retirement sort of thing which I would look forward to... way more than I’m looking forward to the final episode of the series. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Will the board become inactive after the final? Buffy’s still going strong on this forum. With fifteen seasons under its belt the series should be in reruns for a looong time methinks. And like that rolling stone will gather much moss and new fans.

I think it will somewhat depend on what note the show ends on. A really bad ending can sour rewatch potential. It can even turn away prospective new watchers because somewhere they will hear/read not to bother. And starting a 15 Seasons show can be a commitment.

Also, the content of discussion will likely change. I mean, we occassionally still talk about 5.22 and it still seems to be hated/loved by whomever hated/loved it. It`s just that everyone knows the ep. Once everyone knows how SPN concludes, the question of "was it worth it?" can be answered individually.  

I don’t get the Cas love either.  Probably the most uneven and worst written character of the series. 

I thought he was a great character upon introduction. His Season 4 scenes are some of the best. For your description, I would nominate Jackie-poo, the endless tease of "oooh, will he go darkside...just kidding, he is an uberpure, saintly baby who will never grow" with deus ex machina powers.

But I do believe Cas will get a big heroic death scene where he sacrifices himself. Probably not for the Winchesters but for sweet little Saint Jack who can do no wrong (even when he does). Misha all but spoiled that.   

• Love 1

But they just never ever learned their lesson. Introduce an all powerful character and you’re stuck in a box for the rest of the series. It kept happening over and over resulting in silliness in abundance.

I hope Castiel returns to sort out heaven and get those souls out of the veil (are they still there?). I hope the boys close the gates of hell and go an extended holiday. I hope they team up AU Dean and Sam (who didn’t seem to give a fig about dad) and start charging for services and can afford some really expensive therapy. 

• Useful 2
11 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I loved Cas for several seasons. He was a great addition. But then he started lying and doing stupid stuff all the time and it annoyed me. Now he is better on that front but basically just a prop for Jack. 

The writing for Castiel has been pretty poor.  The only writer that seemed to "get" the character was Ben Edlund.  Once he left no one seemed to know what to do with the angel.

• Useful 1
23 hours ago, Jakes said:

Well multiple reason including Misha said in the past he was in the final scenes.  But I really DO think they kill Cas in a splashy big way in 18 and do want to keep it a secret if he's really in it.   Any mystery or ambiguity is a good thing.  I expect them to keep it close to the vest until the end.   I give further reason earlier in this thread--I do sense this big time.  Now if i'm wrong we will certainly see--i'm on the record he's there.   Tying up personal threads...Cas will be a part of that.

Now the big question from my perspective is in what way...most likely he stays dead but gets final interactions with the boys.  Could he resurrect--I wish!  I only give that a 10 percent chance.

As others have stated, Cas started out strong.  I still like Cas, but like Sam, he has been written poorly a lot in the later years.  So I would hope for a strong send off for his character.  If you had talented writers, it could be done and still keep the focus on the boys.  So we will have to see if they can deliver the goods.  I hope they can, but I'm also ready for what normally happens.  My trust is low due to poor performance for me.

Now if you came late to the show, or binge-watched, your experience is vastly different from those that have watched it live since the beginning.  I started Live season 4 and the reveal of Cas was such a great idea.  Of course, sometimes it failed even back in the early days. 

Personally, I find it healthy for the fans to be all over the place.  This would be such a boring place if we all just agreed all the time.  There are strong opinion here, but I would hope that all feel welcomed because otherwise how can we be fans of the show if we are trying to get rid of fans?    Just as I don't have a problem with stating my viewpoint, I expect the same of any fan even if we don't agree.  It follows the rules of debate attack the subject, not the person.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, 7kstar said:

As others have stated, Cas started out strong.  I still like Cas, but like Sam, he has been written poorly a lot in the later years.  So I would hope for a strong send off for his character.  If you had talented writers, it could be done and still keep the focus on the boys.  So we will have to see if they can deliver the goods.  I hope they can, but I'm also ready for what normally happens.  My trust is low due to poor performance for me.

Now if you came late to the show, or binge-watched, your experience is vastly different from those that have watched it live since the beginning.  I started Live season 4 and the reveal of Cas was such a great idea.  Of course, sometimes it failed even back in the early days. 

Personally, I find it healthy for the fans to be all over the place.  This would be such a boring place if we all just agreed all the time.  There are strong opinion here, but I would hope that all feel welcomed because otherwise how can we be fans of the show if we are trying to get rid of fans?    Just as I don't have a problem with stating my viewpoint, I expect the same of any fan even if we don't agree.  It follows the rules of debate attack the subject, not the person.

Yep--not saying anyone needs permission for different opinions on Cas or anyone else...just that not's not important enough to argue over.  For example I think Cas has been fine thru the years while others may disagree(though yes the writing has been uneven--but imo not as bad as some state)...and there are a bunch of people on both sides of that debate.  No big deal.  I've followed the show a long time, so not a latecomer concerning the characters.  With regards to if Cas is in finale--we'll see.  It will be obvious when it airs if he was hidden or not...an insert cameo could mean he filmed earlier--an active scene with the J's would indicate he was up there over last couple of weeks .  And of course if he's not in it then he wasn't there.  We'll know soon enough.

And the irony is Dean is my favorite character like most here but I like the whole group a lot too...not Dean way above everyone else--so that colors my experience.  I'm not worrying about Dean--I don't think he is getting killed despite the heaven rumor.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1
On 9/11/2020 at 11:52 AM, Aeryn13 said:

Cas could be included in the Finale without new footage, though. The episode could be an emotional goodbye with flashbacks or a montage.

Cas could be included in the finale or any other episode between now and then without new footage. He hasn't been written to say or do anything in two years that wasn't repetitive. Same words, same expression in every scene he's in. In a recent episode, they even wrote him expressing the same old line about how he believes in Jack. And they had him saying it to Dean, who lost his mom because of this wonderful Nephilim. Anyone could be blue screened in and merged with some old clip of Castiel. 

I really loved Castiel. He was strong and brave and funny. It breaks my heart what they have done to him.

On 9/11/2020 at 11:52 AM, Aeryn13 said:

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Jakes said:

And the irony is Dean is my favorite character like most here but I like the whole group a lot too...not Dean way above everyone else--so that colors my experience.  I'm not worrying about Dean--I don't think he is getting killed despite the heaven rumor.

It's an enviable experience to like all or nearly all characters on a show, I had a much better experience with shows like Fringe, Grimm or even Vampire Diaries in that regard. It just has to come naturally, you can't force it. At least I can't. 

Ironically, I think a lot of people here who worry for Dean in the Finale worry about his death last. Or to a lesser degree compared to his importance or heroic legacy. Death is IMO not the worst thing you can do to a character. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/10/2020 at 1:00 PM, Aeryn13 said:

What I`ve seen today from another show just lowered my bar considerably again. To the Mariana Trench.

Unfortunately, we can still go lower.  Challenger Deep, anyone? 

I admit that, nowadays, my feelings about the finale are pretty much laser-focused on Dean's legacy.  I want him to end as he began: a badass Big Damn Hero.  I'm not worried about Jack the Show Killer (who was a way better character when he was Jack the Multi-layered, Manipulative, Deceptive Fetus than he became once he was born), or Cas the Handmaiden to Jack the Show Killer--they'll do fine in DabbWorld.  Even Sam is liked by Dabb.

But I am convinced Dabb dislikes both Dean (go back and read the comic he wrote; it's very clear just exactly what he thinks of Dean) and JA (who asked Dabb for some direction with the Michael character before Season 14 filmed and got completely blown off, even though Dabb had time to meet with both JP and AC to discuss the season).  And so, JA's lack of enthusiasm for the finale still resonates.

Edited by Lemuria
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lemuria said:

I admit that, nowadays, my feelings about the finale are pretty much laser-focused on Dean's legacy.  I want him to end as he began: a badass Big Damn Hero.  I'm not worried about Jack the Show Killer (who was a way better character when he was Jack the Multi-layered, Manipulative, Deceptive Fetus than he became once he was born), or Cas the Handmaiden to Jack the Show Killer--they'll do fine in DabbWorld.  Even Sam is liked by Dabb.

But I am convinced Dabb dislikes both Dean (go back and read the comic he wrote; it's very clear just exactly what he thinks of Dean) and JA (who asked Dabb for some direction with the Michael character before Season 14 filmed and got completely blown off, even though Dabb had time to meet with both JP and AC to discuss the season).  And so, JA's lack of enthusiasm for the finale still resonates.

I totally share your misgivings and I have little hope for the Finale but compared to what Jason Rothenberg did, I don’t think Dabb can go lower. 

43 minutes ago, Lemuria said:

I have felt that in the passed 2 seasons that both Sam and Dean have been portrayed in a less than favorable light. Perhaps, this is favored child syndrome, whereby Jack can only shine as Sam and Dean are diminished. 

Jack's character was not developed and remains static. Focused on his powers rather than the growth needed to properly execute those powers, he ultimately took on the task of hero. This leaves Sam and Dean out of any arc that demonstrates their heroism. As Jack was not developed or advanced, Sam and Dean have to be degraded. Dean cannot oust Michael or fight an Ouroboros. Sam is a poor leader who cannot guide or protect.

This season opened with Sam and Dean witless and incompetent while others; Jack as Belphegor and Rowena saved the day. The Heroes Journey was an absolute statement of how lame Sam and Dean really are without being propped up by the writers.

This entire season has had Sam and Dean sitting around, as we wait with increasing boredom for Jack to return. If Sam and Dean actually did something or planned something, maybe left the bunker for more than a few hours, hunting things and saving lives, Jack's return would be anti-climactic by comparison. 

I have no idea why Dabb and his team were not fired or Jensen and Jared did not break their contract and quit.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Terese said:

I have no idea why Dabb and his team were not fired or Jensen and Jared did not break their contract and quit.

I’ve wondered this too, on both.  I put it down to the Js being too decent, and too professional.  Maybe this is why Jensen has been floating the idea of revisiting things a few years down the tracks, only he’s not voicing the hope “without Dabb and Buck-Leming etc”

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, ukgirl71 said:

I’ve wondered this too, on both.  I put it down to the Js being too decent, and too professional.  Maybe this is why Jensen has been floating the idea of revisiting things a few years down the tracks, only he’s not voicing the hope “without Dabb and Buck-Leming etc”

I am not by nature a cynical person. Yet, when they announced this would be the final season, I suspected there was far more to it. The previous year they negotiated fewer episodes. And a year later, it became about leaving on a high note before the show became stale. Then, almost immediately revisiting the idea of returning someday. Jensen expressed, publicly, his struggles and anxiety over the ending of his character and the show. They are  professional and there is no correct way of saying, "our show sucks, now; how can we be part of something that was great becoming so bad under the helm of Dabb and his chapoed-ass monkeys"

If they don't come back next year with a new showrunner and better writers, I would not expect them back at all. Dabb did say if the show was to return someday, it would be another writer's problem to undo the definitive ending he has written. 

I wish them well, whatever they do.

• Love 2

Via Jared's podcast with Michael Rosenbaum

So, the last time Dean and Sam see each other ever, or the last time we see Dean and Sam see each other?

Goddamn, I can't quite understand it, but this is legit the first thing that has given me a lump in my throat.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Via Jared's podcast with Michael Rosenbaum

So, the last time Dean and Sam see each other ever, or the last time we see Dean and Sam see each other?

Goddamn, I can't quite understand it, but this is legit the first thing that has given me a lump in my throat.

I think he means the last time we see them see each other. Unless he just spoiled that the brothers spend eternity apart somehow. Which even I doubt would be the ending.

• Useful 1
13 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I think he means the last time we see them see each other. Unless he just spoiled that the brothers spend eternity apart somehow. Which even I doubt would be the ending.

Hmmmm...there are some speculating that this will be an ending that bibros don't like.  Could be.

• Useful 1
13 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I'm going to go with one of the brothers is dead and the other is given a chance to say goodbye.

If we are taking his words literally, he says it's the last moment he has on camera with Jensen, which lends itself to your theory if you take it to mean has on-camera time with someone else.

• Useful 1
7 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

If we are taking his words literally, he says it's the last moment he has on camera with Jensen, which lends itself to your theory if you take it to mean has on-camera time with someone else.

I'm basing that off the fact that we know they were filming the final scene. 

With the fact that there is a random vampire in this ep, I think @Bobcatkitten maybe be onto something with her theory.  That this ep starts off looking like an ordinary run of the mill hunt hunt of the week.  But in the end we see its Sam or Dean's Heaven.  The other brother is sees that that he is happy and leaves him in heaven.

I can see Jensen having a problem with this ending, especially if its Sam that is dead.   We know he didn't agree with Dean leaving Sam in that AU ep.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I'm basing that off the fact that we know they were filming the final scene. 

With the fact that there is a random vampire in this ep, I think @Bobcatkitten maybe be onto something with her theory.  That this ep starts off looking like an ordinary run of the mill hunt hunt of the week.  But in the end we see its Sam or Dean's Heaven.  The other brother is sees that that he is happy and leaves him in heaven.

I can see Jensen having a problem with this ending, especially if its Sam that is dead.   We know he didn't agree with Dean leaving Sam in that AU ep.

I would still find it majorly weird if Sam`s heaven of all things was doing random hunts. Honestly, I would even kind of think it weird if it was Dean`s heaven. 

It would also be kind of a limp noodle ending because you know at some point the other would die, also go to heaven and then they could go heaven-hopping. 

Right now I lean more towards both of them dying. But it could very well be just one. The title "Carry On" could be super overly literal again. In which case, yes, they would probably make it one final "lesson" where Dean has to let Sam go. 

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

I don't think Jared was spoiling anything about the last scene; I think the question he was answering was about how it was for the actors, in regard to the order that they shot the scenes.

Michael: Did they schedule the last, the very last final moment between you and Jensen together, so you're in the last shot before you both wrap at the same time? Is that what's going to happen? I'm saying like, as two actors, because they shoot out of order, are you guys going to be together on the final take of the final day?

Jared: The last time Sam and Dean see each other is the last time Jared and Jensen see each other, if that makes any sense. I'm not saying what the last scene is going to be, but the last moment I have on camera with Jensen and vice versa will be the last filming moment I have on camera with Jensen.

In other words, they didn't shoot the scene with the last moment between Dean and Sam until it was the very last scene that the two actors were going to shoot together for the show. The comment was about shooting order, not about what happens. I think they had talked before about wanting to do it this way. I think it was a very nice idea, because then the actors can put every bit of their emotions into that final scene together, and then have the show be over for them, and not have to go back to the set later and do some other random scene together.

Edited by Bergamot
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I would even kind of think it weird if it was Dean`s heaven. 

It feels weird now becasue the show has gotten so far away from 'Saving People, Hunting things'  But Dean has said repeatedly that his happy place is driving down crazy street with this brother.

I would find it very strange if it was Sam's heaven but continuity never matters to Dabb. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I also get a stronger feeling that Misha was not on set that final day.  Not saying he's not in the ep, I just don't think he's in the very last scene.

That I agree--Misha said as much that he wasn't on set for the final day.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

I would find it very strange if it was Sam's heaven but continuity never matters to Dabb. 

If the promo pics are anything to go by, Sam is celebrating Halloween, complete with pumpkin carving. Sam hates Halloween. Characterization/canon is meaningless in Dabbernatural.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Andre Badd says nothing changed story-wise with the tweaks to the ending. More's the pity, I'm sure.

https://tvline.com/2020/09/17/supernatural-series-finale-changes-coronavirus-pandemic/

Given the fact that one of his main stars clearly wasn't happy with the ending he had a perfect opportunity to consult and make some changes. 

"here aren’t as many bad guys in a scene as we would normally have because of COVID restrictions"

This is the big problem with Andre Badd.  Not every character needed that last hurrah.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

This is the big problem with Andre Badd.  Not every character needed that last hurrah.

My feeling is that there were probably going to be a lot of flashback cameos in the last episode, or the last two episodes, and for obvious reasons they'd have to be almost entirely scrubbed. And when it comes down to it, they would be mostly unnecessary anyway.

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

My feeling is that there were probably going to be a lot of flashback cameos in the last episode, or the last two episodes, and for obvious reasons they'd have to be almost entirely scrubbed. And when it comes down to it, they would be mostly unnecessary anyway.

And if they were going to be ret-conned 'flashbacks' like the bogus 'memories' of Mary at her wake, then they would need the actors (as there wouldn't be old footage to use). Disregard for canon bites in many ways.

• Useful 1

So the Variety article on final episodes was nice--it's good not much was changed from the initial writing.  Very much looking forward to the finale--i'm very optimistic about it.  From the article looks like Jim Beaver just filmed one day and the last scene is in a forest--interesting.  I wonder if it really is someone's Heaven as some conjecture and they all reunite there and then the last scene is just the brothers hanging out.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 2

New trailer being released in about an hour.

This will probably give up a clearer direction if not spoil everything.  

Ep 15 description

MATT COHEN DIRECTS – Castiel (Misha Collins) and Jack (Alexander Calvert) work a case involving members of a local church. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) go off in search of Amara (guest star Emily Swallow). Matt Cohen directed the episode written by Davy Perez (#1515). Original airdate 10/15/2020.

http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/supernatural-gimme-shelter-description-matt-cohen-directs/205429/

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

New trailer being released in about an hour.

This will probably give up a clearer direction if not spoil everything.  

Ep 15 description

MATT COHEN DIRECTS – Castiel (Misha Collins) and Jack (Alexander Calvert) work a case involving members of a local church. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) go off in search of Amara (guest star Emily Swallow). Matt Cohen directed the episode written by Davy Perez (#1515). Original airdate 10/15/2020.

http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/supernatural-gimme-shelter-description-matt-cohen-directs/205429/

Written by Perez and the boys go off in search of something? I wonder how long Dean will be lost in the forest this time?

6 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Written by Perez and the boys go off in search of something? I wonder how long Dean will be lost in the forest this time?

Since they are meeting with Amara all I can see is Jared's werid random "Sam gets possessed by Amara,;

During his interview with Gen yesterday, when asked if he could say anything about the final eps, Jared said 'Now that I know how it ends I couldn't be more proud.' Pretty much identical when asked his opinion about Swan Song.  Gen also claimed it was some of the best acting Jared has ever done.  So it sounds Sam heavy. 

Between that and the you always take care of us Dean speeches, which usually precede let us take care of you, and Jensen's initial reaction, im nervous about how it is for Dean.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Wrong thread and off topic but if I was directing I’d have fans blowing the rain on the windows as if Baby was speeding along. It’s always bothered me and ruins the impression the car is moving, despite Jensen doing such a good job of pretend driving.

How does one pack a lunch and  ‘go off’ to find Amara? Can’t they stay home and just summon a god? Sigh::: it’s so hard to be excited. It all sounds so pedestrian. Anyway maybe Amara has a new dress.

• LOL 1

So apart from some of the previous clips being a bit longer, like you can see Dean and Sam decapitating some vamps now and that Dean & Jack bit, was Bobby looking around the bunker confused really the only new thing they could bring for a new trailer?

Because that one was kind of lame. And was this what Jim Beaver had to shoot his one day for? Is the bunker "the afterlife"? 

This trailer was really pointless. The others had better atmosphere and better music. And largely the same clips.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Dabb did say were were going to see both Nu and old Charlie and Bobby

But it did seem to be new footage, I just don`t remotely think it was from the Finale since it easily synchs up with clips in the old trailer, the one from before they picked up shooting again. And I wasn`t aware of the actor filming something prior to his last announcement. 

Oh well, I expect some more random pointless cameos. 

Is it too much to hope for a heavily brother-centric Supernatural series finale? –Luis
It sounds like you’re going to get your wish: “For the most part, we wrap up a big chunk of our mythology in Episode 19,” co-showrunner Andrew Dabb tells TVLine. As a result, “Episode 20 is more character-based and is more concerned with Sam, Dean and this family they’ve built around them than it is with figuring out the Case of the Week.”

Doesn't sound that brother centic to me.

https://tvline.com/2020/09/24/the-boys-season-2-spoilers-maeve-homelander/

Edited by ILoveReading
to add source link
3 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Is it too much to hope for a heavily brother-centric Supernatural series finale? –Luis
It sounds like you’re going to get your wish: “For the most part, we wrap up a big chunk of our mythology in Episode 19,” co-showrunner Andrew Dabb tells TVLine. As a result, “Episode 20 is more character-based and is more concerned with Sam, Dean and this family they’ve built around them than it is with figuring out the Case of the Week.”

Doesn't sound that brother centic to me.

Which family? Jackie-poo? 

However, that could mean that the "carry on" theme is literal but does not refer to either brother but to "the ones left behind" and that both brothers die.  

Maybe instead of doing the final episode of Vampire Diaries, they are doing the final episode of Arrow where the last episode is more or less just a memorial ep to the already dead characters. And their final scene together is dead and somewhere. 

IMO the concept worked better in Arrow, though, because that had a fixed ensemble cast.   

I wonder if the finale is going to be a final hunt (to accomodate that random vampire spoiler) and that is done by mid- episode and then there is a flash forward to the brothers dying of old age and reminsicing about everyone in their lifes. The thing they wanted to do was bring back everyone for a cameo but they will end up using stock footage because of Covid. Then the brothers meet in heaven at the bridge.

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I wonder if the finale is going to be a final hunt (to accomodate that random vampire spoiler) and that is done by mid- episode and then there is a flash forward to the brothers dying of old age and reminsicing about everyone in their lifes. The thing they wanted to do was bring back everyone for a cameo but they will end up using stock footage because of Covid. Then the brothers meet in heaven at the bridge.

Also possible at this point. Them growing old (offscreen, as a flashforward) and then reuniting in heaven when both are young again would even forego any aging make-up or anything like that. 

I could see Jensen not liking this idea even. It is not exactly a dynamic story choice.  

I`m not sure that wouldn`t be too "happy ending" for Badd and Singer, though. I`d still put more money on they die "young". As in maybe they die in ep 19 already and the Finale is just their goodbye. 

But heck, at this point I`d take a lame kinda offscreen ending.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1