Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, SueB said:

With the picture of a recent uber-blonde home hair coloring -- what makes us think Alexander Calvert is filming?

Because we don't know when the picture was taken and it only takes about 1/2 hour to change hair color. 😊  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

Because we don't know when the picture was taken and it only takes about 1/2 hour to change hair color. 😊  

Exactly. Easy-peasy. And no one is actually filming yet. The J's have another week of quarantine, so I don't think any filming will start until they're out of quarantine. I'm guessing we're looking at the week of Aug 17 at the earliest? Either way, dying and cutting hair is simple for hair and make-up to do. And Alex can dye his own hair before he hits the make-up trailer - obviously he already did. The Js have to have their hair cut too.

Edited by PAForrest
  • Love 3

I can't remember if I read it, or if it's something that Jensen said in a panel, but I remember him saying that he had told them he wanted the very last scene they filmed to just be between him and Jared.  It's bound to be emotional, and I'm wondering if the scene itself calls for emotion and he wants them to be able to tap into what they're feeling anyway.  I wouldn't think retirement would call for that, so my reluctant guess is that one or both die.  That would also play into Jensen's comments in the past about wanting to do a Supernatural movie, and the last episode effectively making that impossible (without God or somebody bringing them back).  Just thinky thoughts.

• Useful 1

Jensen, Jared and Misha have done a Zoom/Youtube with Sen. Cory Booker (superfanboy! he wants ANSWERS!!! ) and MJ Hegar. I have only watched the first few moments so far, but Jensen once again says that 15x19 is like a season finale and 15x20 is a series finale. And he also states that changes have indeed been made to the original scripts post-Covid.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 5

guys - I'm watching this chat with Jared, Jensen, Misha, Corey Booker and MJ Hegar - Jensen said straight out the final two episodes had to be adjusted due to covid protocols. Said after it airs they can talk about how it changed. 

@gonzosgirrl and I thinking alike - at the same time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Jensen, Jared and Misha have done a Zoom/Youtube with Sen. Cory Booker (superfanboy! he wants ANSWERS!!! ) and MJ Hegar. I have only watched the first few moments so far, but Jensen once again says that 15x19 is like a season finale and 15x20 is a series finale. And he also states that changes have indeed been made to the original scripts post-Covid.

Wow, this was a nice surprise to come home to. I like Sen Booker a lot, and it's a hoot and a half that he's such a huge fan of the show. I mean, a serious fan! I know J2M campaigned for MJ Hegar the last time she ran too.

Yes, Jensen outright said the final episodes had to be rewritten to accommodate COVID. Not surprising, just further confirmation - the most definitive confirmation we've heard yet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

If anyone is hesitant to watch due to political leanings, just do it. There is some, but it is (I believe) universal good things they are talking about. And OMG Cory Booker is such a fanboy, and MJ credits the early years of the show for inspiring her in her military control.

I haven't enjoyed anything as much in a long while.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

Yes, Jensen outright said the final episodes had to be rewritten to accommodate COVID. Not surprising, just further confirmation - the most definitive confirmation we've heard yet.

Well, if nothing else, no group hug.  

6 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Jack, Chuck and *^&$%# Lucifer.

The top 3 things I didn't have ANY desire to see anymore of. This is exactly why I haven't cared about SPN finishing, the finale or anything else do do with what is now Dabbnatural.

I'm only glad that Jensen will be finishing out his contract and hopefully moving on to greener pastures soon. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I am loving Cory Booker right now.

He’s definitely awesome! I’m feeling extra  New Jersey pride knowing that he’s an SPN fan 😁

Edited by DeeDee79
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

If anyone is hesitant to watch due to political leanings, just do it. There is some, but it is (I believe) universal good things they are talking about. And OMG Cory Booker is such a fanboy, and MJ credits the early years of the show for inspiring her in her military control.

I’m down to watch because Cory and Misha’s politics align closely with mine. Knowing that Cory is such a big fan makes me like him more. And OMG with Jensen’s over the top hotness with that hair! 😛😛😛😛

• Love 3
21 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Thanks! that's exactly why I came on here today, to ask you guys for a summary of this because I was afraid to watch it because I don't relish Misha's overeager politics...but you set my mind at ease with the above. So I will watch it now. Thanks! :)

On 8/8/2020 at 5:10 PM, S Cook Productions said:

I just attended the Creation Stageit with Misha panel. Not too many spoilers although a lot of the questions in the chat (which he did not choose obviously) were trying to get him to reveal some. He did say that he and one of the Js (didn't say which one) have been talking during quarantine and largely regarded the abrupt end of the show back in March as the end, and kind of mourned it as so...and that going back now felt more of a reunion of sorts. He also said Cas' ending is very FINAL, and it is pretty close to what he has always wanted. I've heard him say at cons in the past that he wanted a big heroic sacrificial death for Cas- so that is probably what we will get. I couldn't tell if he was in Vancouver, maybe not because he talked about his kids last night...so a lot of people are speculating (and I am too) that Cas dies in episode 18, he is not in 19, and probably is in flashbacks or something of the kind in 20...especially since he says he says he has already mourned the end. I'm looking forward to the panel with J2 tomorrow.  

Thanks for the info!  Here's my take on what's up with Misha and Cas--first Misha has already said that he was going back to film at least some of the last episodes.  He talks about how they mourned the show already since it's been so long...so that coming back is more like a reunion--that he was back as part of the reunion with the boys(who knows about Jack with his golden hair!).

So he would not have died in 18--now 19 or 20 very possible...though I don't think it is actually 19 either.  Misha in an old interview said I remember pretty clearly saying he's in the last scene or scenes.  I love that Sue gave us that inside bit with Misha and maybe Sue's interpretation is correct and Cas not in 20 but I don't think an interpretation is definitive...because it was my strong impression that Misha was saying he was in 20 before.

All that said--YES unfortunately Misha's ideal ending does sound like heroic sacrificial death he has talked about before.  I'd guess 95% dead and very likely in the finale(with small chance at 19 with nod towards Sue).   Which I would HATE.  My only small hope is maybe the ending is something else that Misha loves even more OR he's slyly trolling because he knows his ideal ending is already out among fans multiple times.  Also "pretty close" to his ideal ending leaves a little wiggle room--lol.  Just a little.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Yeah, I saw that...my guess is it won't be super noticible--I doubt once all the actors tested and clear they won't be standing 6 feet from each other and shouting their dialogue...lol.  Would be kinda funny though!

Edited by Jakes
46 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Yeah, I saw that...my guess is it won't be super noticible--I doubt once all the actors tested and clear they won't be standing 6 feet from each other and shouting their dialogue...lol.  Would be kinda funny though!

Hi Jakes! I always look forward to your posts because you're an optimist like me, lol. I just watched this and it was really nice. thanks so much Gonzosgirrl!!

Jakes, you give me hope. I hope you're right but I'm preparing for the worst. I'm starting to think that Misha/Cas is not in either of the last 2 eps. I say this for 3 reasons: 1) he doesn't seem to be in Vancouver and it is less than 2 weeks out from even the start of episode 20, 2) what SueB said, and 3) Jensen said they had to make changes, and Misha said he has already mourned. This could mean that Cas was supposed to be a flashback in 20 (not in 19, dead in 18), and it just didn't make sense to quarantine for 2 weeks for one day of shooting- so maybe he's just a mention now and not in either of the last 2 eps. That is my fear.

I know I'm in the minority on this board, but it saddens me to think that Cas might not be in the final 2 eps after 12 seasons of being 3rd on the Call sheet. JMHO. YMMV.

2 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Do we know for sure where Misha is right now exactly?  Any hard proof?

No, but wherever he is, it looks the same for the past week or so; and on this Cory Booker talk, Jensen said, "In case you don't know, Jared and I are in quarantine...." and they kept talking about that. Misha was right there, so I feel like he would have said, "The 3 of us are in quarantine," unless it is a secret...

11 minutes ago, S Cook Productions said:

No, but wherever he is, it looks the same for the past week or so; and on this Cory Booker talk, Jensen said, "In case you don't know, Jared and I are in quarantine...." and they kept talking about that. Misha was right there, so I feel like he would have said, "The 3 of us are in quarantine," unless it is a secret...

There you go we have some hope--ambiguity...it's not clear where he is!  Plus maybe Misha has been up there earlier and out of quarantine or close to it.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jakes said:

Well if the writers are any good (hahaahhaha, I kill me), it shouldn't be 'noticeable' at all. But if it were so insignificant I don't think Jensen would have pointed it out, twice now, and this time said that they would tell what the differences are after it has aired. I would guess that since Jensen and Jared (Dean and Sam)  already spend so much time together, their scenes won't be so affected (as far as their proximity to each other goes). Much like we are permitted up to ten people in our 'circle' without social distancing. But I am sure that big fight scenes, or bar scenes where multiple actors/stunt people have to be up close and personal, will be limited.  To think that it will be business as usual isn't optimism, it's unrealistic.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Jakes said:

There you go we have some hope--ambiguity...it's not clear where he is!  Plus maybe Misha has been up there earlier and out of quarantine or close to it.

Jakes, I don't want to grasp at straws here or give myself false hope...but I just looked up the quarantine rules for Canada, and it says: "People who live in a community that straddles the border or who have to cross the frontier to go to work or carry out everyday functions don’t have to isolate each time." I think the town where Misha lives is literally like 25 miles from the border. Maybe he doesn't have to quarantine?? Maybe we will find out when shooting resumes on 19 or 20. I can't see Misha being able to resist posting an instagram from set unless he is specifically told not to.

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Well if the writers are any good (hahaahhaha, I kill me), it shouldn't be 'noticeable' at all. But if it were so insignificant I don't think Jensen would have pointed it out, twice now, and this time said that they would tell what the differences are after it has aired. I would guess that since Jensen and Jared (Dean and Sam)  already spend so much time together, their scenes won't be so affected (as far as their proximity to each other goes). Much like we are permitted up to ten people in our 'circle' without social distancing. But I am sure that big fight scenes, or bar scenes where multiple actors/stunt people have to be up close and personal, will be limited.  To think that it will be business as usual isn't optimism, it's unrealistic.

Nah, i'm not saying it'll be exactly the same but yes big fights or big crowds yeah probably not...i've always expected that being realistic(realistic not optimistic)...but as you say the rest should be as it was realistically.  So the episode shouldn't really be hurt much...lot of episodes don't have big crowd scenes.

1 hour ago, S Cook Productions said:

Jakes, I don't want to grasp at straws here or give myself false hope...but I just looked up the quarantine rules for Canada, and it says: "People who live in a community that straddles the border or who have to cross the frontier to go to work or carry out everyday functions don’t have to isolate each time." I think the town where Misha lives is literally like 25 miles from the border. Maybe he doesn't have to quarantine?? Maybe we will find out when shooting resumes on 19 or 20. I can't see Misha being able to resist posting an instagram from set unless he is specifically told not to.

That makes sense, seems a good point...I mean no sense assuming the worst or best--we don't have much hard info.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1

Hi all,

I just saw this on youtube and I'm like 99% positive it's from this am, so it's timely.

I would consider there to be some minor spoilers in here, possibly, if you look deep enough. For those of you who don't want to watch 43 minutes of just Misha answering Questions, here is the summary of what I remember:

- As always, too darn political...but that's Misha, and I guess we shouldn't expect anything else at this point. The saving grace is that it was mostly Q and A based, and there were finally some good questions for a change; and almost all questions were about the show or Cas which was a nice change...but he still managed to drop in Trump-bashing at least 2 or 3 times whenever he could sneak it in.

- This might be wishful thinking for myself and Jakes, but to me, it looked like he was in a hotel room. He also said that he is finally getting some "me time," which could also mean he's alone quarantining in Vancouver. He also said, "we" when talking about getting back to shooting "very soon." I suspect that is Monday, at least for J and J. He said they are, as far as he knows, the very first major show to go back into shooting production. He joked that they were expendable since their show was ending. So this may have given me a new hope which I didn't previously have that he's in at least one of the remaining two eps.

- He said his favorite episode of all time to shoot was the one they most recently finished, season 15 episode 18. That's some high praise. He seemed to think that episode was pretty special.

- He mentioned that Robert Wisdom (Uriel) came to set recently "to say hi" while he was working on something else, and he hadn't spoken to him in over a decade. I thought Uriel was going to be in one of the remaining eps...maybe Misha is trolling? He does do that.

- Someone asked as a Cas fan, would she be satisfied with the ending. He said something like, "it depends what you mean by satisfied. It's final, but poignant." So I'm still thinking big sacrificial death in 18 and maybe a flashback or something in 20. She then went on to ask if they left any room to come back for a spin-off. He said not really, but he wouldn't be surprised if they managed a Netflix movie or mini series at some point down the line because resurrections can always happen on SPN.

-He talked about his arc as Crazy Cas ( a character I always enjoyed in it's limited couple of eps). He said he wished he was able to do that a little more and develop that a little more, and make it more fun.

- He reminisced about first meeting the Js, and how he was kind of awkward- but they started becoming good friends about 4 or 5 episodes in.

That's all that I can remember off the top of my head, but like I said, pleasantly surprised that the Qs were about the show and his character for the most part. 

• Love 3

Oh...I remembered two more things he said.

He said the finale was supposed to air sometime in November (I'm frankly surprised it's not December, but who knows?)

This is not a spoiler but worth noting nonetheless. Someone asked him what's the craziest thing they've been asked to do in Photo Ops. He said he and someone else (I'm assuming Jensen) were asked if they could pretend to be receiving oral sex from the people in the photo op who asked. He said they said no. I'm shocked that people would even ask something like that! As far as the craziest thing he said yes to, a girl once asked him if she could give him a lap dance, and she even brought her own chair. He thought she asked if she could sit on his lap, so he said yes and he sat in the chair. She then proceeded to do a striptease and take her clothes off. He said security quickly swarmed in and she was taken out of there. Lol. Crazy. He said he wasn't sure if security took her away before the picture was taken or not. Lol.

Did anyone see a spoiler by Alex on how Chuck, Michael and Lucifer had a family reunion in the bunker? I only read about it but couldn`t find the actual source. 

I mean, it would completely fit with the current writing. Like anyone cares about that "family" and their issues. 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Did anyone see a spoiler by Alex on how Chuck, Michael and Lucifer had a family reunion in the bunker? I only read about it but couldn`t find the actual source. 

I mean, it would completely fit with the current writing. Like anyone cares about that "family" and their issues. 

Please don't tell me that Dabb is going to end the series with more family counseling!!

And no I don't care about that family unless they get blown up by Amara for locking her up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Unless it was for a Mexican standoff in which all three kill each other,  i couldn't be less interested.

But if true, I smell redemption (*gag me*) and a nice, neat, grade-school type writing bow on things. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Unless it was for a Mexican standoff in which all three kill each other,  i couldn't be less interested.

But if true, I smell redemption (*gag me*) and a nice, neat, grade-school type writing bow on things. 

I figured they were bringing Lucifer back for Jack or possibly Sam (to kill) but I didn`t think of "Chuck & sons, the family buisness and their motto of: annoying people, boring everyone."   

I don`t think they would ever go for killing Chuck so I speculated him being locked up. But in the end, they`ll probably go a trite kumbajah redemption route. As a final "gift" Chuck makes the world "supernatural"-free. Maybe it`s then a boring blah-world. I could see Jensen finding that horrifying as an ending. I mean Dean would predictably open a bar. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Is this a spoiler? A shattered/ruptured hole between the brothers?117965396_10159505452227323_568564289289

Hmmm. Do you think they are changing the opening logo for this last run? To me, it invokes a 'big bang', like the beginning of a new world.

Not gonna lie, I like that it is just the two of them. Although, I doubt that will be the only publicity shot they use.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

Isn't that his "wrapped in hugs" sleeping robe from Scoobynatural?

I believe it is, only live action. I am guessing it was a Christmas or Birthday present from whoever/whatever is going on in the bunker. That pic is so very Dean and Sam. Kid-at-heart, comfort-seeking Dean and perpetual stick-up-his-butt Sam. LOL

• Love 1
On 8/15/2020 at 4:30 PM, S Cook Productions said:

Hi all,

I just saw this on youtube and I'm like 99% positive it's from this am, so it's timely.

I would consider there to be some minor spoilers in here, possibly, if you look deep enough. For those of you who don't want to watch 43 minutes of just Misha answering Questions, here is the summary of what I remember:

- As always, too darn political...but that's Misha, and I guess we shouldn't expect anything else at this point. The saving grace is that it was mostly Q and A based, and there were finally some good questions for a change; and almost all questions were about the show or Cas which was a nice change...but he still managed to drop in Trump-bashing at least 2 or 3 times whenever he could sneak it in.

- This might be wishful thinking for myself and Jakes, but to me, it looked like he was in a hotel room. He also said that he is finally getting some "me time," which could also mean he's alone quarantining in Vancouver. He also said, "we" when talking about getting back to shooting "very soon." I suspect that is Monday, at least for J and J. He said they are, as far as he knows, the very first major show to go back into shooting production. He joked that they were expendable since their show was ending. So this may have given me a new hope which I didn't previously have that he's in at least one of the remaining two eps.

- He said his favorite episode of all time to shoot was the one they most recently finished, season 15 episode 18. That's some high praise. He seemed to think that episode was pretty special.

- He mentioned that Robert Wisdom (Uriel) came to set recently "to say hi" while he was working on something else, and he hadn't spoken to him in over a decade. I thought Uriel was going to be in one of the remaining eps...maybe Misha is trolling? He does do that.

- Someone asked as a Cas fan, would she be satisfied with the ending. He said something like, "it depends what you mean by satisfied. It's final, but poignant." So I'm still thinking big sacrificial death in 18 and maybe a flashback or something in 20. She then went on to ask if they left any room to come back for a spin-off. He said not really, but he wouldn't be surprised if they managed a Netflix movie or mini series at some point down the line because resurrections can always happen on SPN.

-He talked about his arc as Crazy Cas ( a character I always enjoyed in it's limited couple of eps). He said he wished he was able to do that a little more and develop that a little more, and make it more fun.

- He reminisced about first meeting the Js, and how he was kind of awkward- but they started becoming good friends about 4 or 5 episodes in.

That's all that I can remember off the top of my head, but like I said, pleasantly surprised that the Qs were about the show and his character for the most part. 

Thanks for this SCP!  I went thru it a couple times so I could get exact wording...couple interesting things(shortened up a little for clarity, brevity):

--Will us Cas fans be satisfied with the ending of the show?  "It's poignant both a sad and proud moment".

So ok definitely sounds like heroic death Cas(not my favorite Cas ending AT ALL)--i'm up 98% sure Cas dies by sacrificing heroicly.  I watched Misha's face...he's definitely being honest and not trolling with this answer.

--Is there room for a spinoff?  "Don't think so.  Resurrection always possible, wouldn't be surprised about limited run--probably find we don't like real world and have reunion."

Think Misha was confused about a full spinoff idea, so said no to that but yes to a smallar scale comeback(maybe a movie?)...telling he talks about resurrection which points again to likely Cas death.

Also a vital point Misha states real quickly, "As I was going away, my daughter gave me this picture."

Misha verifies he's away from family...he's in Vancouver ZERO doubt, he's there to film with the J's.  There is ZERO evidence or logic imo that Cas dies in 18...when they quit they already started 19 and Misha, Alex and the J's all were filming 19.   If they kill Cas it will be in the season finale(19) or series finale(20).   My strong guess is in 20 since Misha alluded to being in it...see no proof that it'll be a flashback.

I also went back and rewatched multiple times Misha's  panel of a couple of day ago--again got exact words while shortening a little for brevity and clarity:

"We're going back to finish the series right now.  Episode and one half left to shoot and yet we've taken 4 months off and in that time we all had this interesting experience in mourning the end of the show.  Had interesting conversation with another central cast member right after and both of us were kind of shell shocked, way sadder than expected to be.  Just not having cathartic moment, abrupt finish.  Took us a while to get over it.  Mourned and celebrated it's end already.  Interesting little, almost feels like a reunion rather than the end of the show.  Feels like we're going back and it's going to be a big hug, say goodbye to everyone and say I love you and stay in touch but won't be quite the same as if we barreled through."

So again here--if read whole thing slowed down in print...it's super clear Misha is going back to film and it will be a reunion hugging and saying goodbyes.  Also Misha described why he and other were super sad...because of the sudden yanking end and not because Cas was killed as some theorized.  Misha explains why he and colleague were sad, had nothing to do with a Cas death.

The other big quote from the panel--"I will tell you that the ending we have scripted for Castiel is a very final ending.  It is pretty much exactly what I would have wished for.  The ending that you will see for Castiel is the ending I would have wanted."

Again why i'm 98% sure Cas dies a heroic death...since Misha always wished that.  Also Misha again not trolling here, his face and demeanor was clearly straightforward and honest.  I leave 2% open to if they somehow found an ending Misha likes even better than heroic death...probably not though.

I'll also add quotes from a dual Misha/Michael Sheen video:

First Misha did mention again to Michael that WE are going back to finish an episode and a half(mentioned again--episode and one half).  Then adds this story later,  "I have one of my trench coats here--right when pandemic setting in--actual coat from the set, when we were shutting down production a little part of my brain thought it's possible that we'd never come back and finish the show, if that happens I want to make sure to steal some of my wardrobe before it's too late.  Took this and several other props."

So like the theory Misha was sad because because Cas died in 18 is false, disproved by his own words...the theory that Misha took his trenchcoat because he was finished filming because Cas died in 18 proven false...Misha took it because he was being pessimistic that who knows maybe we never get back...let me snag a few things just in case.

So overall it's 100% Misha is back filming now,  probably 98% Cas dies heroicly and i'd say 100% Cas doesn't die in 18--if it comes it will be 19 or 20...I still think 20 much more likely for reasons i've stated before.  All this is not from optimism(especially since I think Cas will die) but from what Misha himself said recently and in months past.  We'll find out in a couple months...still think most likely Cas dies in finale.  I'd be super super surprised if Cas does not die...come on Dabb come to your senses--give Cas life!

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Is this a spoiler? A shattered/ruptured hole between the brothers?

117965396_10159505452227323_568564289289

I sincerely hope so!

9 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I threw up a little when I read this.

• Love 1

We did we hear Mark P. as Lucifer is coming back?  I must have missed that one--where did we hear that?  Are we sure?  I know on this board i'm one of Mark P's few fans here.  So if true glad he's back.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jakes said:

We did we hear Mark P. as Lucifer is coming back?  I must have missed that one--where did we hear that?  Are we sure?  I know on this board i'm one of Mark P's few fans here.  So if true glad he's back.

For the record, I don't have any problem with Mark Pellegrino - he's a good actor. But the Lucifer story should've been over at least five seasons ago. Bringing him back yet again puts the cherry on top of the shit-sundae that was the handling of Dean's Michael arc (as in there was zero reason for his sacrifice).

I don't know what the OP's source was for being sure he was back, but since Jake has since 'confirmed' family reunion, I guess it's s true.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I don't know what the OP's source was for being sure he was back,

I believe he said at a con or tweeted that he had read the script for the finale.  Speculation was he wouldn't have read it unless he was in it.  And by finale I'm guessing he means the season finale not the series finale.

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Useful 1
On 8/17/2020 at 8:24 PM, Jakes said:

Thanks for this SCP!  I went thru it a couple times so I could get exact wording...couple interesting things(shortened up a little for clarity, brevity):

--Will us Cas fans be satisfied with the ending of the show?  "It's poignant both a sad and proud moment".

So ok definitely sounds like heroic death Cas(not my favorite Cas ending AT ALL)--i'm up 98% sure Cas dies by sacrificing heroicly.  I watched Misha's face...he's definitely being honest and not trolling with this answer.

--Is there room for a spinoff?  "Don't think so.  Resurrection always possible, wouldn't be surprised about limited run--probably find we don't like real world and have reunion."

Think Misha was confused about a full spinoff idea, so said no to that but yes to a smallar scale comeback(maybe a movie?)...telling he talks about resurrection which points again to likely Cas death.

Also a vital point Misha states real quickly, "As I was going away, my daughter gave me this picture."

Misha verifies he's away from family...he's in Vancouver ZERO doubt, he's there to film with the J's.  There is ZERO evidence or logic imo that Cas dies in 18...when they quit they already started 19 and Misha, Alex and the J's all were filming 19.   If they kill Cas it will be in the season finale(19) or series finale(20).   My strong guess is in 20 since Misha alluded to being in it...see no proof that it'll be a flashback.

I also went back and rewatched multiple times Misha's  panel of a couple of day ago--again got exact words while shortening a little for brevity and clarity:

"We're going back to finish the series right now.  Episode and one half left to shoot and yet we've taken 4 months off and in that time we all had this interesting experience in mourning the end of the show.  Had interesting conversation with another central cast member right after and both of us were kind of shell shocked, way sadder than expected to be.  Just not having cathartic moment, abrupt finish.  Took us a while to get over it.  Mourned and celebrated it's end already.  Interesting little, almost feels like a reunion rather than the end of the show.  Feels like we're going back and it's going to be a big hug, say goodbye to everyone and say I love you and stay in touch but won't be quite the same as if we barreled through."

So again here--if read whole thing slowed down in print...it's super clear Misha is going back to film and it will be a reunion hugging and saying goodbyes.  Also Misha described why he and other were super sad...because of the sudden yanking end and not because Cas was killed as some theorized.  Misha explains why he and colleague were sad, had nothing to do with a Cas death.

The other big quote from the panel--"I will tell you that the ending we have scripted for Castiel is a very final ending.  It is pretty much exactly what I would have wished for.  The ending that you will see for Castiel is the ending I would have wanted."

Again why i'm 98% sure Cas dies a heroic death...since Misha always wished that.  Also Misha again not trolling here, his face and demeanor was clearly straightforward and honest.  I leave 2% open to if they somehow found an ending Misha likes even better than heroic death...probably not though.

I'll also add quotes from a dual Misha/Michael Sheen video:

First Misha did mention again to Michael that WE are going back to finish an episode and a half(mentioned again--episode and one half).  Then adds this story later,  "I have one of my trench coats here--right when pandemic setting in--actual coat from the set, when we were shutting down production a little part of my brain thought it's possible that we'd never come back and finish the show, if that happens I want to make sure to steal some of my wardrobe before it's too late.  Took this and several other props."

So like the theory Misha was sad because because Cas died in 18 is false, disproved by his own words...the theory that Misha took his trenchcoat because he was finished filming because Cas died in 18 proven false...Misha took it because he was being pessimistic that who knows maybe we never get back...let me snag a few things just in case.

So overall it's 100% Misha is back filming now,  probably 98% Cas dies heroicly and i'd say 100% Cas doesn't die in 18--if it comes it will be 19 or 20...I still think 20 much more likely for reasons i've stated before.  All this is not from optimism(especially since I think Cas will die) but from what Misha himself said recently and in months past.  We'll find out in a couple months...still think most likely Cas dies in finale.  I'd be super super surprised if Cas does not die...come on Dabb come to your senses--give Cas life!

Wow, Jakes! Thanks for this! You really took time and fleshed it out. I appreciate it. I didn’t see the Michael Sheen and Misha vid so didn’t know he was shooting 19 and there for the shut down. He has scheduled a call for tomorrow, so I doubt he’s shooting right at the moment because that would be in the middle of the day, but I hope you’re right anyway about him being in either 19 or 20 or both. 
I, too, think he’s headed for a sacrificial death, unfortunately. My ideal end game for Cas was always for him to become human for good. I’m sad that doesn’t look likely. I’m sad to see him die too, but it will be easier to swallow if it’s in 19 or 20 rather than 18. I think either Sam or Dean might go too in 20. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lastly, I’m a fan of Mark P too! So it seems we have that in common, as well! 👏🏼

Al Cal?

ETA: Oh, I just realized. Alexander Calvert. Meh. I know it's a wet-dream for some to have these characters so much a part of the end of the story, but for me it's just disappointing.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 9
39 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Al Cal?

ETA: Oh, I just realized. Alexander Calvert. Meh. I know it's a wet-dream for some to have these characters so much a part of the end of the story, but for me it's just disappointing.

Agreed. It's never not going to be disappointing for me that the two guys without whom there never would have been a show for these poser characters in the first place will continue to the bitter end playing mere spectators to the story of poser characters I can't be paid enough to care about. But I'm sure that was one of the reasons those two guys said 'we're done'.

Seriously I'm just tuning in for the pretty. The story is completely inconsequential.

• Love 6

Thinking about the WeeChester ep. The title is Drag Me Away (From You) I wonder if its Sam's Bab Boys type ep and him ending up in foster care.

Im not 100% sure if its this one or ep 15, but with the title Gimme Shelter, the theory still works.

On 8/18/2020 at 1:23 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

For the record, I don't have any problem with Mark Pellegrino - he's a good actor. But the Lucifer story should've been over at least five seasons ago. Bringing him back yet again puts the cherry on top of the shit-sundae that was the handling of Dean's Michael arc (as in there was zero reason for his sacrifice).

I don't know what the OP's source was for being sure he was back, but since Jake has since 'confirmed' family reunion, I guess it's s true.

Yeah, reading everyone on this sounds like most likely but not 100% Lucifer is coming back.  I'm fine with it as returns are a staple of SPN for a long time.   Don't think imo it hurts Dean's valor...what counts in the end that Dean was heroic as usual.  It doesn't distract from that.

• Love 1