Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

I`d be happy to have not seen another clown-scene of the Dabb-and-his-ilk humor in the entirety of the 7 episodes left. Humor used to be sprinkled in as a way to alleviate some tension but nowaways you barely have any tension remaining in between 19.5 slapstick episodes per Season.

• Love 2

Was re-watching the March 16 clip TV Guide that had with the boys talking about the final scene--key clues...Jensen says Dean has big ugly cry reacting to it, Misha says there won't dry eye in the house and also says he's very happy with where Cas's arc will seemingly go.  

What would make Dean cry big time?  I think it could only be the death of either Sam or Cas OR Dean's permanent separation from one of them.  And since Misha has already said he'd prefer a sacrificing death for Cas--this makes me think this is why he's happy with Cas's arc...Cas dies helping the bros imo.  Know some of here don't like Cas anymore but personally i'd hate this fate for Cas...big time(and now a big chunk of fandom will also hate it)!   But I fear this is where they are going.

It wouldn't be Jack dying because Dean would be sad but wouldn't have a huge cry over that imo.   IT Could be Sam dying but I don't see him dying with the some version of peace happening...and didn't we get the hint the the very last moment is between the brothers?  If so, doesn't sound like Sam death.

Maybe Sam being permanently separated from Dean like some speculated it being related to Jared saying the possession with Amara thing.  Maybe but don't see that as likely.  If all the Winchesters were reunited--that could also cause a big Dean cry--but again imo not very likely.  So i'd say a Cas death seems likely.  Hope i'm wrong big time.  

What is everyone's best guess that makes Dean cry big time in final scene?  Any guesses.

18 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Was re-watching the March 16 clip TV Guide that had with the boys talking about the final scene--key clues...Jensen says Dean has big ugly cry reacting to it, Misha says there won't dry eye in the house and also says he's very happy with where Cas's arc will seemingly go.  

What would make Dean cry big time?  I think it could only be the death of either Sam or Cas OR Dean's permanent separation from one of them.  And since Misha has already said he'd prefer a sacrificing death for Cas--this makes me think this is why he's happy with Cas's arc...Cas dies helping the bros imo.  Know some of here don't like Cas anymore but personally i'd hate this fate for Cas...big time(and now a big chunk of fandom will also hate it)!   But I fear this is where they are going.

It wouldn't be Jack dying because Dean would be sad but wouldn't have a huge cry over that imo.   IT Could be Sam dying but I don't see him dying with the some version of peace happening...and didn't we get the hint the the very last moment is between the brothers?  If so, doesn't sound like Sam death.

Maybe Sam being permanently separated from Dean like some speculated it being related to Jared saying the possession with Amara thing.  Maybe but don't see that as likely.  If all the Winchesters were reunited--that could also cause a big Dean cry--but again imo not very likely.  So i'd say a Cas death seems likely.  Hope i'm wrong big time.  

What is everyone's best guess that makes Dean cry big time in final scene?  Any guesses.

Big *ugly* cry doesn't sound like a happy kind of cry (as in, all the Winchesters reunited).  Dean  has seen Cas die many times and his main reaction has been the OPT so I don't think even a final sacrifice would warrant a big ugly cry.  IA that Jack wouldn't do it either, so I'm terribly, terribly afraid that it'll be Sam who winds up with the Big Damn Hero Sacrificial Scene, probably as final redemption for everything he's already been forgiven for long ago.  The final scene would be the goodbye between the bros and Dean ugly crying because he knows he can't fix this one (and maybe Sam gets peace through redemption).  They've been setting up the Sam/Chuck connection all season, with Jack and Cas helping him/working against Chuck and Dean just being emotional in the background so I can't see anything that would give equal importance and closure to all of them.   

TBH, I'd kind of like Sam going off in a cloud of heavenly glory, Dean getting on a motorcycle (as Jensen mentioned once)  and driving off into the sunset and finally getting to live his own life instead of always having to take care of everyone else.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I think it all circles back to Jensen's initial reaction to the ending, which was less than positive. If the ugly cry is Dean, over Sam, then I expect that his reaction was to Dean being relegated to cheerleader/nursemaid again, and not having an active role in the resolution. IMO that would explain him 'coming around' to it after discussion, because Jensen is the ultimate team player, and he either a) resigned himself to it, or b) actually felt that Sam/Jared deserved the final BDH play because he is, after all, number one on the call sheet (yes, I just threw up in my mouth a little) and that fans of the show would actually want that. Bigger picture and all, you know.

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I think it all circles back to Jensen's initial reaction to the ending, which was less than positive. If the ugly cry is Dean, over Sam, then I expect that his reaction was to Dean being relegated to cheerleader/nursemaid again, and not having an active role in the resolution. IMO that would explain him 'coming around' to it after discussion, because Jensen is the ultimate team player, and he either a) resigned himself to it, or b) actually felt that Sam/Jared deserved the final BDH play because he is, after all, number one on the call sheet (yes, I just threw up in my mouth a little) and that fans of the show would actually want that. Bigger picture and all, you know.

That entire thought is so depressing, him basically thinking the character of Dean either has no or not many fans who would be invested enough to want him to have an equal role. A wasted 15 years in a way.

• Love 1
On 4/16/2020 at 12:20 PM, Jakes said:

I just can’t imagine a world where they would end the show with the boys separated. They’re “soulmates” (share heaven)...where one goes, the other follows or tries to pull the other back to the detriment of the whole world. I just can’t see them ending it with them separated but...Dabb. To me, that would explain Jensen being unhappy which is why I’ve been dreading this. 

• Useful 1

So... EP '19' is the 'Season Finale' and EP '20 is the 'Series Finale'. (see interview at 3:34).

Well... is Chuck the Big Bad of the Season (Yes) or the Big Bad of Series (Maybe).

I say "Maybe' because that certainly wasn't the PLAN each season that Chuck was really evil.  Not when Kripke was ending it at S5.  Arguably Chuck was no where in sight for S6-7 and it could have ended there.  I'm speculating that the Boys resigned contracts two at a time and S8 had a pretty big shift -- which they pushed back into the latter half of S7 (bringing back Cas being the biggest item). Next contract renewal was for S10/11, which had the Amara/Chuck story ending as benevolent Gods.  By that time Dabb WANTED to kill God but couldn't.  Still, the on-screen thru S11 was Chuck was negligent but "good".  He didn't really assume 'Big Bad' class until S14. 

Of course "maybe" ignores that they basically retconned Chuck INTO a series Big Bad in "Moriah".  

It definitely could go either way IMO but I think it's hard to see Chuck "defeated" in EP19 and not a force.  Could be the whole "Amara' help thing.  Here's an idea: If Amara puts Chuck in the cage - will it have an attendant Mark and will it be as toxic. Chuck has certainly TURNED toxic, but he's "creation" not "destruction" by nature.  OTOH, maybe Amara's big move would be Cage-like but not exactly the same.

I don't know. 

Conversely, who said ending the 'Big Bad' is a series finale requirement.  Maybe the finale is setting up the post-Chuck universe. As in "Heavens, Hells, Purgatories. Empty" or some other construct for a singular or multiple universe.  Seems necessary to me. 

Bottom Line for the TL;DR: With the segregation of "season" versus "series" between the two episodes, I'm thinking a "Chuck" resolution in EP19 and a "universe" resolution in EP20. 

• Useful 1

Given that Dabb is very literal (Destiny's Child, was literlally that, Jack) I'd say the titles provide a fairly clear picture. 

Ep 14 Last Holiday.  This is the brothers getting to experience all the holidays.  There is apparently a wood nymph living in the bunker that the brothers never noticed and none of their warding, nothing Supernatural can get in the bunker, shields ever dectected.

Ep 15- Gimme Shelter.  This is the Cas centric ep I believe.  Probably Cas still feeling like he doesn' belong and looking for a home that he finds in Jack. 

Ep 16- Drag me Away (From You) WeeChester ep .  Not really looking forward to this because its written by Dabb's assistant who thinks the early seasons are unimportant. 

Ep 17- Unity The following 3 will be mostly one offs, maybe with some myth arc stuff thrown in, but here Sam will come up with a plan which everyone will be on bored with.

Ep 18- Despair- Their plan goes to hell.  Some doom and gloom and then Cas offers to sacrifice himself and let Jack eat his heart (because too much heart was always Cas's problem) and Jack needs to be stronger .  This is when Dean says "stop killing my people"

Ep 19 Inherit the Earth.  After lots of talking (because I doubt the network will let them kill God now anymore than it did in s11) God will decide he was a bad boy and give up an realize that this world is too precious for this world and he won' destroy it.  He gives the job to Jack.  Jack stops all supernatural.  Wraps up the season story.

Ep 20- Carry On- Sam tries to decide what he wants to do with his life,  wraps up the series story.  He decides to go off with Eileen.  Dean, happy that Sam's happy reopens Swayze's. 

Or after Jack inherits the Earth,  one of the brothers dies in the final fight (my guess would be Sam) and the finale is Dean trying to figure out how to go one without Sam.  While remembering clips of the things Sam did.  Then Dean leaves the bunker and reopens Swayze's. 

That's my prediction for the general outline for the rest of the season, and IMO, but those scenarios fit with Jensen initially having misgivings and needing to be convinced about the ending.

*I could have ep 15 and 16 mixed up about which is the Cas ep and which is the wee chester.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Useful 1
43 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Ep 17- Unity The following 3 will be mostly one offs, maybe with some myth arc stuff thrown in, but here Sam will come up with a plan which everyone will be on bored  with.

I know you meant  "on board" but I read "everyone will be bored with." Made me laugh

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Given that Dabb is very literal (Destiny's Child, was literlally that, Jack) I'd say the titles provide a fairly clear picture. 

Ep 14 Last Holiday.  This is the brothers getting to experience all the holidays.  There is apparently a wood nymph living in the bunker that the brothers never noticed and none of their warding, nothing Supernatural can get in the bunker, shields ever dectected.

Ep 15- Gimme Shelter.  This is the Cas centric ep I believe.  Probably Cas still feeling like he doesn' belong and looking for a home that he finds in Jack. 

Ep 16- Drag me Away (From You) WeeChester ep .  Not really looking forward to this because its written by Dabb's assistant who thinks the early seasons are unimportant. 

Ep 17- Unity The following 3 will be mostly one offs, maybe with some myth arc stuff thrown in, but here Sam will come up with a plan which everyone will be on bored with.

Ep 18- Despair- Their plan goes to hell.  Some doom and gloom and then Cas offers to sacrifice himself and let Jack eat his heart (because too much heart was always Cas's problem) and Jack needs to be stronger .  This is when Dean says "stop killing my people"

Ep 19 Inherit the Earth.  After lots of talking (because I doubt the network will let them kill God now anymore than it did in s11) God will decide he was a bad boy and give up an realize that this world is too precious for this world and he won' destroy it.  He gives the job to Jack.  Jack stops all supernatural.  Wraps up the season story.

Ep 20- Carry On- Sam tries to decide what he wants to do with his life,  wraps up the series story.  He decides to go off with Eileen.  Dean, happy that Sam's happy reopens Swayze's. 

Or after Jack inherits the Earth,  one of the brothers dies in the final fight (my guess would be Sam) and the finale is Dean trying to figure out how to go one without Sam.  While remembering clips of the things Sam did.  Then Dean leaves the bunker and reopens Swayze's. 

That's my prediction for the general outline for the rest of the season, and IMO, but those scenarios fit with Jensen initially having misgivings and needing to be convinced about the ending.

*I could have ep 15 and 16 mixed up about which is the Cas ep and which is the wee chester.

Wow. This is very insightful. I didn’t know half of that info and I thought I was up to date on spoilers! I also find your spec enlightening as I can def see that happening. Ok so here’s my question which might help with what eps are one offs and which are mytharcs- according to my calculations, I believe that Misha/Cas is in 5 of the 7 remaining eps, correct? So which ones is he NOT in? Any spec on that?

Also, don’t know if this has been posted yet, but J2 arrived in Vancouver today!! 😃👏🏼

1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

I think if either dies it'll be Dean, since they spent so much time showing he's the weak, co-dependent one who can't live without Sam.  I can't see the current writers (or the bronlies) allowing him to move on to live happily ever after by himself.  All your other thoughts on the last 7 eps seem to be spot-on, though.  😩

Edited by ahrtee
42 minutes ago, S Cook Productions said:

I believe that Misha/Cas is in 5 of the 7 remaining eps, correct? So which ones is he NOT in? Any spec on that?

I know that Misha is not in ep 14 because many Cas fans were upset that he wasn't going to be in the bunker for the holiday celebrations but Jack was.  We are also going to be treated to a live action scene of Dean in ScoobyNatural outfit, complete with stocking cap.   I'm cautiously optimistic about this one because its written by the person who wrote Last Call.     He's definitely in 15 because I believe that is the Cas centric episode.  Not sure about the Weechester one.  I'd guess no, but just making that spec based on what the ep is about, not based on any things specific.  I'd stay there is a good chance he's in Unity,  I know for sure he's in Despair because Misha and Jensen talked about a scene they filmed together.  From what I hear Misha is not in ep 19.  Leading to a lot of speculation that Cas is dead by the end of ep 18.  But he is in 20. 

The only one I'm not confident in is the Weechester ep.  Its possible Cas and Jack have a side plot in that one.  Again I could be mixing 15 and 16 up. 

38 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

I think if either dies it'll be Dean,

The main reasons I think it will be Sam belong in Bitch/Jerk so I won't get into them here.  This may sound strange as a die hard Dean fan, but I think death is the only real way for Dean to have peace.  If he's alive someone, somewhere will always want someone from him. 

I don't like the idea of Dean running a bar.  Maybe because there was no build up.  We've never seen Dean have any kind of desire for it.  He didn't seem that drawn to the road house in s2.  Dean just wouldn't be content with a Bobby/Ellen type role where he hands out the cases. 

If Dean does die, I thought a cool finale would be his funeral.   He wanted a big one. 

The other spoiler I've heard is that Mark P is back.  Not sure what ep, but if its the finale, its another reason why I suspect Sam would be the one to die.  Apparently this was confirmed during some virtual online con at the start of the lockdown, but I don't have a solid source.  But that does fit with Mark saying he read the finale script.  You don't need to do that if your not in it.

• Useful 1
30 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

The other spoiler I've heard is that Mark P is back.  Not sure what ep, but if its the finale, its another reason why I suspect Sam would be the one to die.  Apparently this was confirmed during some virtual online con at the start of the lockdown, but I don't have a solid source.  But that does fit with Mark saying he read the finale script.  You don't need to do that if your not in it.

Oh, gag.  Way to ruin the ending for me, no matter what they do with him. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Oh, gag.  Way to ruin the ending for me, no matter what they do with him. 

I'm prepared to ignore the last 2 seasons and maybe watch the one or two eps that were worthwhile.  Shame because once upon a time I was excited to see this show.  I don't have a replacement for it either and have been watching shows I had forgotten that are free on Amazon Prime.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, 7kstar said:

Shame because once upon a time I was excited to see this show

It's weird isn't it?  I'm not going to miss an episode but I go into it with such dread...how bad will it be? It's like watching a beloved historical building being torn down brick by brick.  You don't want to watch but you can't look away.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

It's weird isn't it?  I'm not going to miss an episode but I go into it with such dread...how bad will it be? It's like watching a beloved historical building being torn down brick by brick.  You don't want to watch but you can't look away.

Yeah, I'll also be watching, but with dread-all because of Andre Badd(I will always remember the showrunner with this pseodonym attached to his real name. Always.) 

• Love 2
On 8/3/2020 at 4:29 PM, ahrtee said:

I think if either dies it'll be Dean, since they spent so much time showing he's the weak, co-dependent one who can't live without Sam.  I can't see the current writers (or the bronlies) allowing him to move on to live happily ever after by himself.  All your other thoughts on the last 7 eps seem to be spot-on, though.  😩

Season 8 would beg to differ. Sam is the one that cannot live without Dean. He had a nervous breakdown and set up house with a female Dean for goodness sakes. 

Dean feels compelled to save others whatever the cost to himself. The show has shown him to do well without his brother which is why there are so many fabulous bromances, why Dean owned Purgatory, why Dean made his go with Ben and Lisa despite his depression and sense of failure...

On 8/3/2020 at 12:57 PM, SueB said:

So... EP '19' is the 'Season Finale' and EP '20 is the 'Series Finale'. (see interview at 3:34).

Well... is Chuck the Big Bad of the Season (Yes) or the Big Bad of Series (Maybe).

I say "Maybe' because that certainly wasn't the PLAN each season that Chuck was really evil.  Not when Kripke was ending it at S5.  Arguably Chuck was no where in sight for S6-7 and it could have ended there.  I'm speculating that the Boys resigned contracts two at a time and S8 had a pretty big shift -- which they pushed back into the latter half of S7 (bringing back Cas being the biggest item). Next contract renewal was for S10/11, which had the Amara/Chuck story ending as benevolent Gods.  By that time Dabb WANTED to kill God but couldn't.  Still, the on-screen thru S11 was Chuck was negligent but "good".  He didn't really assume 'Big Bad' class until S14. 

Of course "maybe" ignores that they basically retconned Chuck INTO a series Big Bad in "Moriah".  

It definitely could go either way IMO but I think it's hard to see Chuck "defeated" in EP19 and not a force.  Could be the whole "Amara' help thing.  Here's an idea: If Amara puts Chuck in the cage - will it have an attendant Mark and will it be as toxic. Chuck has certainly TURNED toxic, but he's "creation" not "destruction" by nature.  OTOH, maybe Amara's big move would be Cage-like but not exactly the same.

I don't know. 

Conversely, who said ending the 'Big Bad' is a series finale requirement.  Maybe the finale is setting up the post-Chuck universe. As in "Heavens, Hells, Purgatories. Empty" or some other construct for a singular or multiple universe.  Seems necessary to me. 

Bottom Line for the TL;DR: With the segregation of "season" versus "series" between the two episodes, I'm thinking a "Chuck" resolution in EP19 and a "universe" resolution in EP20. 

Mmm. I see Amara's storyline in s 11 as a he said she said scenario with only Dean being of the mindset to cut her any slack because they were linked by the MoC. Everyone else was told she was the worst big bad ever. 

What she was... different. The other. ANGRY at the treatment she had received and she wanted to be heard. Now that was all because of Chuck and it was all on Chuck and he hid until she forced him to come out although he let Dean think that Dean's cries for help were what brought him. To me this already puts Chuck as the bad one.

Then he has the audacity to manipulate Desn and tell Dean that effectivy he's responsible for the safety of the world? This is the guy that already takes too much on himself? That is strike number 2. Chuck is definitely not good.

Personally I  think the set up is there. It's definitely in the aforementioned s 11.

It's In the way all of his angels are mentally Ill. It's in the way Metatron who spent the most time with him is a sociopath who is emulating Chuck when he tries to write himself into power and manipulate others using the power of angel tablet. And it's definitely in the way the Apocalypse is averted only for the Winchesters to be in an Apocalypse loop season after season after season in which they just switch off who dies or sacrifices or cries or disappears or betrays. It's all too redundant.

• Useful 1
On 8/3/2020 at 3:15 PM, ILoveReading said:

It just occurred to me--they had to kill the show in order to finally get rid of Lucifer.  

• Love 1
On 8/3/2020 at 5:15 PM, ILoveReading said:

Another way to look at this is that if Mark P. is in the finale he will be more connected to Jack than to Sam at this point. While Sam has his history with Lucifer considering how Jack is Dabb's pet character and Lucifer's son it will more than likely revolve around the two of them which may put Sam's death off of the table. More than likely Jack will be killing Lucifer because I'm sure that Dabb and Co. think that he has more right to than Dean did. 

• Useful 1

Someone told me that during the Kansas thing (which I haven’t watched yet but hope to tomorrow) That Misha mentioned he was in a hotel. I wonder if that means he is in Vancouver and will also possibly be in 19? I guess he could always just be in a hotel for another reason too. I think he only lives an hour from Vancouver but I suspect he would still have to quarantine there. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I just attended the Creation Stageit with Misha panel. Not too many spoilers although a lot of the questions in the chat (which he did not choose obviously) were trying to get him to reveal some. He did say that he and one of the Js (didn't say which one) have been talking during quarantine and largely regarded the abrupt end of the show back in March as the end, and kind of mourned it as so...and that going back now felt more of a reunion of sorts. He also said Cas' ending is very FINAL, and it is pretty close to what he has always wanted. I've heard him say at cons in the past that he wanted a big heroic sacrificial death for Cas- so that is probably what we will get. I couldn't tell if he was in Vancouver, maybe not because he talked about his kids last night...so a lot of people are speculating (and I am too) that Cas dies in episode 18, he is not in 19, and probably is in flashbacks or something of the kind in 20...especially since he says he says he has already mourned the end. I'm looking forward to the panel with J2 tomorrow.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, S Cook Productions said:

just attended the Creation Stageit with Misha panel. Not too many spoilers although a lot of the questions in the chat (which he did not choose obviously) were trying to get him to reveal some. He did say that he and one of the Js (didn't say which one) have been talking during quarantine and largely regarded the abrupt end of the show back in March as the end, and kind of mourned it as so...and that going back now felt more of a reunion of sorts. He also said Cas' ending is very FINAL, and it is pretty close to what he has always wanted. I've heard him say at cons in the past that he wanted a big heroic sacrificial death for Cas- so that is probably what we will get. I couldn't tell if he was in Vancouver, maybe not because he talked about his kids last night...so a lot of people are speculating (and I am too) that Cas dies in episode 18, he is not in 19, and probably is in flashbacks or something of the kind in 20...especially since he says he says he has already mourned the end. I'm looking forward to the panel with J2 tomorrow.  

I remember Cas saying he wanted to prove himself to the Winchesters and sacrifice himself for the Winchesters.  This further fuels my spec that Cas lets Jack eat his heart in episode 18.

• Love 1

I’m at the J2 Stage it Panel later today - I wish Creation would take the time to ask for questions beforehand and pre-select really good ones, but personal experience tells me their organisational skills are never that good 🤑  Yes, I think Misha’s still at home, and I also got the impression that Cas is bye-bye.

11 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

This isn't technically a spoiler but its a recent pic of Alex.  Does this mean he's done filming?

Would we get that lucky?  Yes, I said that out loud - the character of Jack was, for me, the single biggest mistake the show ever made.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ukgirl71 said:

Would we get that lucky?  Yes, I said that out loud - the character of Jack was, for me, the single biggest mistake the show ever made.

As much as I'd love to believe we won't see Jack (or even cAsstiel) in the last two episodes, I think this is more likely his months-long quarantine look (and it ain't a good one - yikes). They can easily dye and cut his hair before he gets to the set. I guess we'll know soon enough.

I bought a Stage-It ticket to today's J2 panel as well. It would be great if Creation would do its job and pick the questions from the mountain of garbage they're going to get to ask the guys, but hearing from someone who watched Misha's panel yesterday, it doesn't sound like they're putting in even that much effort. Maybe if they decide to do this again, they'll work out the issues.

Edited by PAForrest
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

The questions were rattling through at such a pace he had to screen cap them with his phone to even read a few, and he spent too long IMHO telling us he wasn’t a racist, and of course having a pop at Trump.  I’ve been in a meet n greet with him - the man can ramble 😅  Zero effort from Creation - so not surprised.   

• Love 1

The questions were rattling through at such a pace he had to screen cap them with his phone to even read a few, and he spent too long IMHO telling us he wasn’t a racist, and of course having a pop at Trump.  I’ve been in a meet n greet with him - the man can ramble 😅  Zero effort from Creation - so not surprised.   

I have to agree with both of these last 2 comments. It seems Creation wasn't involved at all picking the questions, Misha had to do it on his own trying to grab them as they flew by at break-neck speed. Yes, also, wasted too long telling us that he and Jensen and Jim Beaver were not racists (but of course I had no idea that controversy was going on at all), and he ALWAYS spends too much of our precious time complaining about Trump (hello, way to alienate half of your audience). Anyhoo, all that aside, I do love all 3 boys and hope the ending serves each of them well. I am less invested in Jack, and have to agree that grunge or whatever you call it look doesn't suit my tastes lol.

As far as Misha rambling, I did a Meet N Greet with him in 2016. He took the 10 of us to an Irish pub and we had Scotch and whiskey (not sure if that is allowed anymore lol). Anyway, we went well over our allotted 45 mins. He paid for us and was fun and down-to-earth and was a perfect gentleman. Of course, that was before Trump got elected so at least he had other things to talk about then lol. However, I wonder how much he is trolling fandom with this "Cas is gonna die" sentiment. I say this because my meet n greet was right before the second half of season 11 aired. He looked us all in the eye and told us that the back half of season 11 was pretty boring and non-existent for Cas...just more of the same, nothing really to see; and BOOM, he got possessed by Lucifer the very next episode. So he obviously was trolling us with a straight face. 

• Love 1

Creation should have asked for questions, selected about 15 of them and had a moderator read them.  The comments were scrolling so fast it was impossible to read.  I can only imagine how much worse it will be with J2.

• Love 3

I sincerely hope there is some sort of moderation of the J2 panel. I have to turn off the chat/comments during these things lest my head explode. Not gonna lie though, if there is a prank question, Imma hurt somebody. I am not a Castiel fan, like, at all (not since he beat up Dean for his own selfish reasons in 5x18 and set the Dean-needs-toughlove bullshit tone for the rest of the series), but I admire Misha for the courage of his convictions. He's doing a lot of good in the world.

• Love 1

if there are stupid questions (which I’m sure there’ll be a tonne of), chances are they’ll not be able to read them they’ll be going so fast.  Oh for a time and a place to ask them sensible questions!

• Love 1
On 8/8/2020 at 9:06 PM, ILoveReading said:

This isn't technically a spoiler but its a recent pic of Alex.  Does this mean he's done filming?

Likely?  Since he's doing it himself it's not for the show.

On 8/8/2020 at 5:10 PM, S Cook Productions said:

I just attended the Creation Stageit with Misha panel. Not too many spoilers although a lot of the questions in the chat (which he did not choose obviously) were trying to get him to reveal some. He did say that he and one of the Js (didn't say which one) have been talking during quarantine and largely regarded the abrupt end of the show back in March as the end, and kind of mourned it as so...and that going back now felt more of a reunion of sorts. He also said Cas' ending is very FINAL, and it is pretty close to what he has always wanted. I've heard him say at cons in the past that he wanted a big heroic sacrificial death for Cas- so that is probably what we will get. I couldn't tell if he was in Vancouver, maybe not because he talked about his kids last night...so a lot of people are speculating (and I am too) that Cas dies in episode 18, he is not in 19, and probably is in flashbacks or something of the kind in 20...especially since he says he says he has already mourned the end. I'm looking forward to the panel with J2 tomorrow.  

I'd say this is  5 to 1 odds that he's dead in EP19.  

Reasons:
1) The 'last day' pic Jensen posted had Misha looking a little nauseous. Like... this was IT and he knew it?  Or maybe he dies in 19 but they already filmed it. OR he's only going back for a couple of days for EP19.  
2) He took a coat.  He doesn't perloin unless he's sure and I'm positive he got permission for photo ops and stuff for charity.
3)**DO NOT REPOST OUTSIDE THIS BOARD** Last Nov I had chance to chide him about planning his hip surgery the last week of March (because filming wasn't done until Apr 2nd and I thought he'd be unable to walk around)*.  I was with a small group of people.  He gave me the oddest look and jokingly said 'your not my mother!'  I realized later the 'oddest look' was a pointed 'SHUT UP!' because I had just put 2 & 2 together and backed into "he won't be filming EP20'.  Specifically,  he wouldn't have to worry about being in hip surgery recovery if HE WAS NOT FILMING THE LAST EPISODE.  So... duh.  I inadvertently figured it out and he wanted me to stop bringing attention to it.  I imagine he never mentioned his second surgery date in public again.  This was pre-Corona so he probably STILL needs the surgery.  He COULD die in EP18, but I'm thinking EP19 because that's the season end.  

*note: he said the hip surgery timing to everyone at a Con. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SueB said:

I'd say this is  5 to 1 odds that he's dead in EP19.  

Reasons:
1) The 'last day' pic Jensen posted had Misha looking a little nauseous. Like... this was IT and he knew it?  Or maybe he dies in 19 but they already filmed it. OR he's only going back for a couple of days for EP19.  
2) He took a coat.  He doesn't perloin unless he's sure and I'm positive he got permission for photo ops and stuff for charity.
3)**DO NOT REPOST OUTSIDE THIS BOARD** Last Nov I had chance to chide him about planning his hip surgery the last week of March (because filming wasn't done until Apr 2nd and I thought he'd be unable to walk around)*.  I was with a small group of people.  He gave me the oddest look and jokingly said 'your not my mother!'  I realized later the 'oddest look' was a pointed 'SHUT UP!' because I had just put 2 & 2 together and backed into "he won't be filming EP20'.  Specifically,  he wouldn't have to worry about being in hip surgery recovery if HE WAS NOT FILMING THE LAST EPISODE.  So... duh.  I inadvertently figured it out and he wanted me to stop bringing attention to it.  I imagine he never mentioned his second surgery date in public again.  This was pre-Corona so he probably STILL needs the surgery.  He COULD die in EP18, but I'm thinking EP19 because that's the season end.  

*note: he said the hip surgery timing to everyone at a Con. 

Very interesting. Thanks for this. However, is he maybe not in 19 or 20 because I don’t think he’s in Vancouver now?

2 hours ago, S Cook Productions said:

Very interesting. Thanks for this. However, is he maybe not in 19 or 20 because I don’t think he’s in Vancouver now?

Entirely possible. 

8 hours ago, SueB said:

Is this about his second hip surgery? 

I thought that where he was talking in the Stage It about them already having grieved the end of the show when they shut down production, he might have meant that it was the end of his collaboration with Jensen and Jared and was feeling the loss of that.  Naturally, he'd be sad; but I expect they would be as well knowing that his part was done and they wouldn't be working together on the show again.  I'm just guessing though.

• Useful 1
12 hours ago, Wynne88 said:

I thought that where he was talking in the Stage It about them already having grieved the end of the show when they shut down production, he might have meant that it was the end of his collaboration with Jensen and Jared and was feeling the loss of that.  Naturally, he'd be sad; but I expect they would be as well knowing that his part was done and they wouldn't be working together on the show again.  I'm just guessing though.

I kind of got this out of it too, and it made me sad. It would annoy me that Jack and Chuck were in the last 2 eps and Cas is not. 😞