Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

On 8/18/2020 at 11:21 PM, S Cook Productions said:

Wow, Jakes! Thanks for this! You really took time and fleshed it out. I appreciate it. I didn’t see the Michael Sheen and Misha vid so didn’t know he was shooting 19 and there for the shut down. He has scheduled a call for tomorrow, so I doubt he’s shooting right at the moment because that would be in the middle of the day, but I hope you’re right anyway about him being in either 19 or 20 or both. 
I, too, think he’s headed for a sacrificial death, unfortunately. My ideal end game for Cas was always for him to become human for good. I’m sad that doesn’t look likely. I’m sad to see him die too, but it will be easier to swallow if it’s in 19 or 20 rather than 18. I think either Sam or Dean might go too in 20. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lastly, I’m a fan of Mark P too! So it seems we have that in common, as well! 👏🏼

Yeah, sucks that Cas most likely dies--i've always thought Dabb has done a lot better than most of this board thinks but will have to hold a BIG grudge against Dabb if Cas dies.  Just a bad move.  Lets hope for the 2% he lives...maybe Dabb comes to his senses in the end.    Yeah with Lucifer will be good to see a return...I never think other characters sideline the boys--they boost them with interactions starting with Cas,  Jack, Lucifer and the others.  The boys are so clearly still front and center.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Yeah, sucks that Cas most likely dies--i've always thought Dabb has done a lot better than most of this board thinks but will have to hold a BIG grudge against Dabb if Cas dies.  Just a bad move.  Lets hope for the 2% he lives...maybe Dabb comes to his senses in the end.    Yeah with Lucifer will be good to see a return...I never think other characters sideline the boys--they boost them with interactions starting with Cas,  Jack, Lucifer and the others.  The boys are so clearly still front and center.

I would prefer Cas live as well. I do want him to be a BIG DAMN HERO. Because he is.  And he learned it from Sam and Dean.  

And I don't think his death (IF it happens) will overshadow Sam & Dean's fate.  Because the entire UNIVERSE exists, AS it exists, because of Sam and Dean.  The choices they made.  The influence they had on lives.  I think Dabb knows that.  

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, SueB said:

I would prefer Cas live as well. I do want him to be a BIG DAMN HERO. Because he is.  And he learned it from Sam and Dean.  

And I don't think his death (IF it happens) will overshadow Sam & Dean's fate.  Because the entire UNIVERSE exists, AS it exists, because of Sam and Dean.  The choices they made.  The influence they had on lives.  I think Dabb knows that.  

I agree with all your post 100%.  I especially like the "IF" concerning Cas's death--Dabb has done the characters well the last few years hence his emphasis on Dean and Sam as essential to the Universe.  Lets hope he doesn't screw Cas and screw Cas up at the last moment and obliterate him.  A big chunk of fans(though not all of course in our cantankerous fanbase--lol) would forever be po'd about that and towards Dabb.  I'll hold out a tiny bit of hope for now.

• Love 1

Dabb ruined Cas the moment the character of Jack was conceived. He's done nothing but lie and deceive and mope around like a whiny, self-centered child since then. Misha seems to like the idea of him dying to save Jack and/or the boys - and that isn't surprising because as much as it might 'piss off' his fan base, it will also make the character a martyr forever more. Why wouldn't he love that?

Bringing Lucifer back again isn't just 'oh, it's Supernatural, everybody comes back'. It's a slap in the face to both Dean and Sam, both of whom have sacrificed their lives to defeat (even if that sacrifice didn't stick). Any small bit of  redemption he might have had thru S11 was wiped out by S12 onward. And if Pellegrino is back instead as Nick, that's even worse.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Dabb ruined Cas the moment the character of Jack was conceived. He's done nothing but lie and deceive and mope around like a whiny, self-centered child since then. Misha seems to like the idea of him dying to save Jack and/or the boys - and that isn't surprising because as much as it might 'piss off' his fan base, it will also make the character a martyr forever more. Why wouldn't he love that?

Bringing Lucifer back again isn't just 'oh, it's Supernatural, everybody comes back'. It's a slap in the face to both Dean and Sam, both of whom have sacrificed their lives to defeat (even if that sacrifice didn't stick). Any small bit of  redemption he might have had thru S11 was wiped out by S12 onward. And if Pellegrino is back instead as Nick, that's even worse.

Well we disagree on almost everything but hey that's the SPN fandom for you--lol!  Don't think Jack ruined Cas at all and at the end all 3 guys end up together allied despite some bumping of heads and are dads to Jack despite all.  And with Lucifer--yeah we don't see that the same at all as I previously stated.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Do we have hard evidence that Pellegrino is back for the finale?

We've seen Vancouver instagram/twitter for:
- Rob Benedict
- Jake Able
- Misha Collins
- Jensen Ackles
- Jared Padalecki

We saw Alex Calvert on the last day of filming from Jensen's Twitter/Instagram.  So that's a positive indicator he is in EP19.  

Is there evidence of anyone else in quarantine or in EP19?

• Useful 1
On 8/18/2020 at 11:21 PM, S Cook Productions said:

Wow, Jakes! Thanks for this! You really took time and fleshed it out. I appreciate it. I didn’t see the Michael Sheen and Misha vid so didn’t know he was shooting 19 and there for the shut down. He has scheduled a call for tomorrow, so I doubt he’s shooting right at the moment because that would be in the middle of the day, but I hope you’re right anyway about him being in either 19 or 20 or both. 
I, too, think he’s headed for a sacrificial death, unfortunately. My ideal end game for Cas was always for him to become human for good. I’m sad that doesn’t look likely. I’m sad to see him die too, but it will be easier to swallow if it’s in 19 or 20 rather than 18. I think either Sam or Dean might go too in 20. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lastly, I’m a fan of Mark P too! So it seems we have that in common, as well! 👏🏼

SCP--I hate to say this because this would downright stink but I think you may be right now.  So Misha was there before the pandemic filming day 1 of episode 19 BUT no sign of him filming since though we got the J's, Alex and Abel all shown.  Alex was even with the boys by Baby...no Cas.   Also Misha saying 18 was his favorite could mean it was his big death scene...maybe he was just needed back for 1 day for dead body duty for 19 and was done pre-pandemic.  And his return might be for the finale scenes in 20 because I do remember clearly saying he's there for that...so maybe Cas dies in 18 and get final bow and goodbye in final scenes of the show in 20.  And then Misha returns then with final cast and crew goodbyes.

This would also fit in with a lot of what Misha said...both dying in 18 with finale return or Misha surviving 18 would fit with what he says.   Since we have seen no sign of Misha filming yet makes me more pessimistic.   ALSO he has a tweet that was caught off his I-phone on the 23rd where he talks about how Maison just stuck her head outside a car just now talking about how happy she is...so that's confusing since elsewhere he said he was away from her and she gave him a goodbye picture--PERHAPS his wife showed him this and he relayed to his fans.  Unclear.

So not clear but now leaning to you being right...need more evidence what Misha/Cas is up to, to be sure.  

Edited by Jakes
17 hours ago, SueB said:

Do we have hard evidence that Pellegrino is back for the finale?

We've seen Vancouver instagram/twitter for:
- Rob Benedict
- Jake Able
- Misha Collins
- Jensen Ackles
- Jared Padalecki

We saw Alex Calvert on the last day of filming from Jensen's Twitter/Instagram.  So that's a positive indicator he is in EP19.  

Is there evidence of anyone else in quarantine or in EP19?

Sue--how sure are you Misha is in Vancouver now.  Lack of seeing him filming at all as opposed most everyone else and his tweet about his daughter on the 23rd could mean he's still with her and not near Vancouver or the set...it is a little ambiguous.

Edited by Jakes
  • Useful 2
On 8/24/2020 at 11:21 AM, gonzosgirrl said:

Everytime they bring someone back it diminishes everything that proceeded it. Although, I suppose you could focus on the event rather than the character. They stopped the Apocalypse, permanently, just not Lucifer. 

All the focus on Jack. Or all the focus on how the characters focus on Jack. Castiel hasn't had anything meaningful to say or do since Jack arrived.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Jakes said:

SCP--I hate to say this because this would downright stink but I think you may be right now.  So Misha was there before the pandemic filming day 1 of episode 19 BUT no sign of him filming since though we got the J's, Alex and Abel all shown.  Alex was even with the boys by Baby...no Cas.   Also Misha saying 18 was his favorite could mean it was his big death scene...maybe he was just needed back for 1 day for dead body duty for 19 and was done pre-pandemic.  And his return might be for the finale scenes in 20 because I do remember clearly saying he's there for that...so maybe Cas dies in 18 and get final bow and goodbye in final scenes of the show in 20.  And then Misha returns then with final cast and crew goodbyes.

This would also fit in with a lot of what Misha said...both dying in 18 with finale return or Misha surviving 18 would fit with what he says.   Since we have seen no sign of Misha filming yet makes me more pessimistic.   ALSO he has a tweet that was caught off his I-phone on the 23rd where he talks about how Maison just stuck her head outside a car just now talking about how happy she is...so that's confusing since elsewhere he said he was away from her and she gave him a goodbye picture--PERHAPS his wife showed him this and he relayed to his fans.  Unclear.

So not clear but now leaning to you being right...need more evidence what Misha/Cas is up to, to be sure.  

Yeah, sadly I think this is the case. I don’t have twitter, so you know more then I do...but unless it’s a big huge secret, (which is always a slight possibility), everything we have seen so far points to him NOT in ep 19 (and him dying heroically in 18). So assuming you’re correct, and Misha shot one day of 19 pre-Covid, then yes, it could be a dead body scene a’la 13x1. OR he could have supposed to have been in it a little more (for flashbacks after his death), but it was one of the things that got changed due to Covid. I’m resigned to the fact that he’s not in 19. I also don’t think he’s in 15 or the weechester ep, which leaves him being in 4 out of the 7 left. That’s IF he’s in 20. I have to believe that he is, but unfortunately, we haven’t seen clear signs that he’s been quarantining in Vancouver. 😞

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Jakes said:

Sue--how sure are you Misha is in Vancouver now.  Lack of seeing him filming at all as opposed most everyone else and his tweet about his daughter on the 23rd could mean he's still with her and not near Vancouver or the set...it is a little ambiguous.

I’m not.  I thought there was evidence from one of his videos.  But it sounds like I’m mistaken.  

4 hours ago, Terese said:

Everytime they bring someone back it diminishes everything that proceeded it. Although, I suppose you could focus on the event rather than the character. They stopped the Apocalypse, permanently, just not Lucifer. 

All the focus on Jack. Or all the focus on how the characters focus on Jack. Castiel hasn't had anything meaningful to say or do since Jack arrived.

I wasn't thinking of the apocalypse/S5  so much as them putting the character (Lucifer) who tortured Sam in his room in the bunker, and Dean giving himself over to Michael in order to kill him. That's for another thread.  

Misha: he made that sad tweet right after shutdown, with a pic of him and the guys, saying it was the last time they'd be together on set (or words to that effect). He walked it back pretty quickly,  and reposted the pic with a different caption, but I had the distinct feeling he meant it. Time will tell. 

(The screen cap is posted here somewhere)

Edited by gonzosgirrl
Clarity
  • Love 2
On 3/16/2020 at 5:47 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

Same verbage as above, with this photo. (My screencap is at work).

This was the last time we were all shooting together before #SPN production got shut down due to #coronavirus (and may be the last time we all film together, ever.) If you’re stuck home & need some friends, Supernatural is back on tonight. #StayHomeSaveLives

📸by Peter Hunter pic.twitter.com/4GfdPRVCAZ

— Misha Collins (@mishacollins) March 16, 2020

pic.jpg

On 3/16/2020 at 6:03 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

This is his repost and comment.

mctweet2.JPG

These are my posts from that day. The typed out words in the first post are his words from the original (deleted) tweet. Then he tweeted the same photo with the edited caption and subsequent comment. 

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Misha: he made that sad tweet right after shutdown, with a pic of him and the guys, saying it was the last time they'd be together on set (or words to that effect). He walked it back pretty quickly,  and reposted the pic with a different caption, but I had the distinct feeling he meant it. Time will tell. 

Jensen posted the same pick with the a similar message, that it was the last time they were all together.

Unfortunately, this is the last pic I have of all of us on set together. Our faces say it all. The uncertainty, the emotion, the fear of not knowing how it will all go or more importantly, how @jaredpadalecki will handle a birthday without us. You’ll be just fine, buck-o. We’ll be back in that beautiful car to celebrate soon enough. (Hopefully). Happy Birthday, brother. See ya soon. #spnfamily"

Jake Able posted the birthday message and said it was Jensen's idea to sing it as a Dirge.  Which is a sad lament.

On twitter, Jason Fischer posts a quote of the day and on the board you can see the scenes being filmed that day.   One one of the boards they filmed a couple of scenes from ep 20.  I wonder if Misha might have been in Van and filmed his last day then.

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen posted the same pick with the a similar message, that it was the last time they were all together.

Unfortunately, this is the last pic I have of all of us on set together. Our faces say it all. The uncertainty, the emotion, the fear of not knowing how it will all go or more importantly, how @jaredpadalecki will handle a birthday without us. You’ll be just fine, buck-o. We’ll be back in that beautiful car to celebrate soon enough. (Hopefully). Happy Birthday, brother. See ya soon. #spnfamily"

Jake Able posted the birthday message and said it was Jensen's idea to sing it as a Dirge.  Which is a sad lament.

On twitter, Jason Fischer posts a quote of the day and on the board you can see the scenes being filmed that day.   One one of the boards they filmed a couple of scenes from ep 20.  I wonder if Misha might have been in Van and filmed his last day then.

Are you say they filmed a couple of scenes of episode 20 just recently OR just BEFORE the pandemic break?

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Are you say they filmed a couple of scenes of episode 20 just recently OR just BEFORE the pandemic break?

Just recently.  I'll see if I can find the post.

Here it is.  They filmed scene 43.  That would have been on of the last scenes. 

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Useful 1
21 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Just recently.  I'll see if I can find the post.

Here it is.  They filmed scene 43.  That would have been on of the last scenes. 

Thanks!  I checked since you brought this up--they also filmed some episode 20 scenes on day 3 of 8 too...scenes 46, 28 pt.4, 20.  So they filmed some late scenes and earlier ones.  It could be in part that the scene locations were set up already for being in not just 20 but in 19 too.  Don't think Misha was in any of those scenes since I don't think he's been on set at all recently.   

For the very final scenes--Jensen mentioned they set up a whole extra day at the very end to film those last scenes completely last...the last extra day will be only for the very final scenes.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Jakes said:

For the very final scenes--Jensen mentioned they set up a whole extra day at the very end to film those last scenes completely last...the last extra day will be only for the very final scenes.

I do remember that.  I think Jensen said it was just going to be him and Jared and they gave them an extra day knowing how difficult that scene would be. 

I hope they are still able to do that. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I do remember that.  I think Jensen said it was just going to be him and Jared and they gave them an extra day knowing how difficult that scene would be. 

I hope they are still able to do that. 

It shouldn`t make a difference to maybe still have an extra day now. I mean they should still finish on September 9th or 10th.  And it`s not like they are having super-pressing engagements right after. I don`t think Walker can start shooting in Texas right away at this point?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Hmmmmm...not sure what this means but makes one think--Misha tweeted today talking about how slow and messed up the postal service is.  Says he sent his son a letter 20 days ago and his son finally got it today.  20 days ago--so was Misha away from his family 20 days ago?  And where was he?  In Canada, maybe?  Inquiring minds want to know.   No proof but suggestive...maybe a sliver of hope.  Maybe.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 2

Rob Benedict just tweeted today is his last day in Vancouver--Chuck gone in episode 19?  Though since they filmed 20 a little this week...guess Chuck might sneak in 20 OR is he toast in 19?

• Useful 1

Rob Benedict just tweeted today is his last day in Vancouver--Chuck gone in episode 19?  Though since they filmed 20 a little this week...guess Chuck might sneak in 20 OR is he toast in 19?

Good question. I would think he was gone in ep 19, because Jensen said 19 was more of the season finale. Then 20 will probably be more overarching of the entire series. I suppose, though, that 19 could be a cliffhanger that resolves in the beginning of 20. I think today was the official start of shooting 20, so I suppose that's pretty likely. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, S Cook Productions said:

Good question. I would think he was gone in ep 19, because Jensen said 19 was more of the season finale. Then 20 will probably be more overarching of the entire series. I suppose, though, that 19 could be a cliffhanger that resolves in the beginning of 20. I think today was the official start of shooting 20, so I suppose that's pretty likely. 

I heard someone say they start filming episode 20 tomorrow--but not 100% sure on that.

I heard someone say they start filming episode 20 tomorrow--but not 100% sure on that.

Pretty sure it's today, Jared stated the timeline on one of those calls. He said 7 days left for 19 and then 9 for 20. So if they started last Tuesday, they would have started shooting 20 today. ::shrugs:: (unless they only shot 3 days last week and not 4).

2 minutes ago, S Cook Productions said:

Pretty sure it's today, Jared stated the timeline on one of those calls. He said 7 days left for 19 and then 9 for 20. So if they started last Tuesday, they would have started shooting 20 today. ::shrugs:: (unless they only shot 3 days last week and not 4).

Could be unless they skip a day in between for some reason...not sure.

• Useful 1
12 minutes ago, S Cook Productions said:

Or unless they had Monday off this week like they had last week. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well Jason Fischer's film board shows they filmed this Monday and finished 19 yesterday.   And nothing so far today.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, S Cook Productions said:

Well if Fangasm is right then 20 does start filming today(and Rob they say filming today too and not just leaving)...that's our first hard evidence.  Now if we see Jason Fischer's board showing that filming day 1 soon then that will be that.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Well we have a twist--Fischer's board just went up...and they are filming an extra day for episode 19.  The 9th day filming 19 will be Rob's last day.

So a real wrap-up of God in episode 19 and ep 20 is just the mop-up job? A 40 minute epilogue? 

• Useful 2
12 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Interesting. Though to be honest since they have done some scenes for 20 in the last week there is no way to tell who was in those and he could still be in 20. 

Yep.  My best guess is not or if so...maybe something very brief.  But hard to say.

13 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

So a real wrap-up of God in episode 19 and ep 20 is just the mop-up job? A 40 minute epilogue? 

Wrapping up 15 years of Dean and Sam for the most part...maybe some consequences also of what comes out of 19.

• Love 1

Yep. No Chuck in the SERIES finale.  Which makes me so VERY happy. 

I don’t think Pelegrín is in either 19 or 20.  I think Jensen showed everyone In the green room at a con.  Because he’s like that.   Which I personally find adorable.   He must be really excited.  

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, SueB said:

Yep. No Chuck in the SERIES finale.  Which makes me so VERY happy

7 minutes ago, SueB said:

I don’t think Pelegrín is in either 19 or 20.

I don't think we can say for sure that Pellegrino or Chuck is not in 19 or 20 given that they filmed scenes for 20 at least 2 days already.  (Per Jason Fischer's board).   It's Buck/Lemming that have the obsession with Mark P.  Eugenie Ross Lemming was even quoted saying that Lucifer was her favorite character so I would be money on him being in 19. 

I still think it will be a family counselling session, with God handing over control of the universe to Jack.

Episode 19 is called Inherit the Earth and Dabb is very literal.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Interesting emphasis on Dean, with Sam saying how Dean protecting him is the only thing he's known to be true, and Cas saying how Dean has fought for this world. Lots of teary Jensen, too. Not getting my hopes up of course, but still notable.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

Interesting emphasis on Dean, with Sam saying how Dean protecting him is the only thing he's known to be true, and Cas saying how Dean has fought for this world. Lots of teary Jensen, too. Not getting my hopes up of course, but still notable.

The promo's always look so exciting. But yes a lot of emphasis on Dean protecting his family (Cas too).

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

Of course, with the current writers, it could well be the ol'switcheroo...as in, "Dean always took care of us.  Now we have to do it ourselves."  Stepping up to the plate because Dean is no longer able to?  At least they acknowledged that he *did* do something (though I'm sure it'll wind up as Sam couldn't have done all his wonderful heroic acts of saving the world so many times if Dean hadn't protected him so he could succeed.)

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ahrtee said:

Of course, with the current writers, it could well be the ol'switcheroo...as in, "Dean always took care of us.  Now we have to do it ourselves."  Stepping up to the plate because Dean is no longer able to?  At least they acknowledged that he *did* do something (though I'm sure it'll wind up as Sam couldn't have done all his wonderful heroic acts of saving the world so many times if Dean hadn't protected him so he could succeed.)

This was my first thought.  Those type of speeches are usually precede, "Now its our turn to sacrifice for you."

Jensen said that Dean has a line 'Stop killing my people."  So I think he spoiled how this scene ends.  I get a very Swan Song like feel from that trailer. 

• Love 3

I can't really get much of a vibe from it. The emphasis on this seems odd but at this point it's not even like Dean is in any position where he is expected to save the day. That is Jackie-poo and likely will remain Jackie-poo. 

The scene with Cas probably just ends with either a "now let me do this aka sacrifice himself to/for Jackie-poo" or "now I fight for this one kid". Or the dialogue doesn't match that particular scene anyway.

The Sam bit, no idea, maybe it is supposed to fit in the flashback ep. Which I dread.

I think Amara might be in the next episode. Which would be 14. And we still have this "if Amara possesses me" from Jared. If it happens, it will probably already be set up there when she talks to them.

On the other hand, no idea if the actress shot anything for 19 and I doubt Jared would have known anything from mid-Season back at the time of Comic Con. I also don't think she would "possess" him in ep 14 and then they do random episodes still.

If that doesn't mean anything then I truly don't know how Jared came up with such a super-specific scenario randomely at Comic Con when he talked about things happening to Sam like soullessness etc. He threw out scenarios with only examples that really happened and that one other thing.

• Useful 3
40 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I can't really get much of a vibe from it. The emphasis on this seems odd but at this point it's not even like Dean is in any position where he is expected to save the day. That is Jackie-poo and likely will remain Jackie-poo.

I'd definitely say this has all the signs of putting Dean in the corner again, ala "Suck Song". OTOH, these are scenes from episodes well before the finale, which they are just now filming. Not that I have any expectations for the finale, because I don't - that ship took off from port, hit an iceberg, and sunk ages ago. Plus, we already know that Princess Jackie Poo Sue is the hero is Andre Badd's eyes, and since he was hatched it's all been about him anyway.

You're right, Casseiopeia, the trailers always look far more exciting than the actual episodes end up being. But, hey, it's something shiny to look at after so long, especially given the focus on Dean - bait and switch that we all know it is. Still, pretty.

• Love 8

If episode 19 wraps up God and episode 20 wraps up the show, even that is just a copy of how Arrow concluded earlier this year. And there it was a necessity of the big Crisis x-over which wrapped up the character and the Series Finale was basically a big celebration of his legacy. 

It`s not necessarily a horrible thing to do but the problem is that on Arrow there were a lot of other characters and legacy kids you could wrap up, even the main romance got a sweet little endgame cap. So while the main character was in the episode to a degree, he wasn`t the driving force of it in any way. The episode was about his legacy but wholly driven by other people. 

It is clear that the SPN Finale will not be functioning like this. It will probably basically be like when other Series Finales do an epilogue showing what the characters are up to and how their lives changed. The recent Agents of Shield Finale did that. Difference? That epilogue was maybe 3 minutes of the Finale. This is not the kind of stuff you stretch out for 40 long minutes. 

I fully predict Dean owning a bar at the end because these writers have no creativity left whatsoever.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, BabySpinach said:

It definitely gives a ‘Sam ready to sacrifice for Dean’ and ‘Cas ready to sacrifice for the boys’ vibe. 

But this isn’t  a ‘Shaving People Punting Things’.  It’s the CW promo department.  I don’t think they know the finale (season or series). So I’m not reading anything into it. 

On a different topic, I don’t know why one off-hand comment from Jared about Amara has been given so much credence.  I think she shows up in the back half but neither of the finales.  And why would she possess anyone in the first place?  She doesn’t have the body issue angles and demons do.  And I can’t see her just giving up all her powers to Sam.   

Edited by SueB
  • Love 3