Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

And why would even Michael describe them like that? He knows who they are. It's not like he gets out of the cage and finds out two random yokels pissed off Chuck.

Especially the Michael that knows Dean and Sam are their perfect vessels, not just two random humans. This is all Dabb (who clearly sees himself in the role of God Chuck). Though I'll admit I'm surprised he included the Winchesters (plural) in the statement.

• Love 2

What would be great and in canon, is if Michael spent the last couple centuries believing he could have taken Lucifer if only he'd been in the right vessel - Dean - and is pissed off solely at Dean. And then Dean gets to explain how God fucked all of them over with his little game, and the two of them team up to take Chuck down.

Yeah, I won't hold my breath.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Especially the Michael that knows Dean and Sam are their perfect vessels, not just two random humans. This is all Dabb (who clearly sees himself in the role of God Chuck). Though I'll admit I'm surprised he included the Winchesters (plural) in the statement.

I thought it was obvious that derogatory comment was from Dabb about his two lead characters, not another fictional character's feelings.

I am cautiously looking forward to the one episode with Dean's old hunter pal played by CK. I think there's a chance - slight as it may be - that the episode will be better than what we've seen so far because it's being written by the Scooby Doo writer, and not the usual suspects. They certainly look like they're having fun. Fingers and toes crossed!

• Love 5
6 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

From that article:

Honestly, what show did Dabb (not) watch? And I guess Michael being a drooling mess was just more of Chuck's 'lies'. FFS.

"Two idiots in flannel." Interesting choice of words from Dabb to describe Dean and Sam.

To me Dabb was clearly speaking what Michael thinks of the boys not himself.   And I mean an archangel could easily have that arrogance.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Jakes said:

To me Dabb was clearly speaking what Michael thinks of the boys not himself.   And I mean an archangel could easily have that arrogance.

Even though Michael thought himself better than humans he didn't ever think Dean was an idiot.  Not that I recollect.  I think this is Dabb bashing the boys by changing canon for Michael to be Dabb's mouthpiece.  IMO

• Love 8
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Dabb's tweet:

dabb.JPG

Maybe Belphegor is taking his fiddle and going down to Georgia. (What? It makes as much sense as anything else that’s  been on the show this season.)

• LOL 5
31 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Please, please let Dean back up these words with some kick-ass hunter fighting. And WIN!

I think the promo made it obvious that the solution will come from Rowena and Sam.

Edited by Aeryn13
12 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I think the promo made it obvious that the solution will come from Rowena and Sam.

At this point I don't even care - I expect nothing less. I just want Dean to have some badass moments and not be mocked for his efforts. That's how low my bar is now.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I think Jensen only filmed 2 or 3 days on this ep. 

Although admittedly I could be mixing it up with another one.

It's too bad the spoiler sheet is no more. They kept good track of that.

But I could see it for this episode which will clearly be Sam-Rowena-centric. 

23 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

2nd sneak peek. 

It seems like they are trying to create buzz. 

"We'll all be home in time for high tea."

Oh Rowena, have you never watched a disaster movie in your hundreds of years? LOL

• LOL 4

So Rowena is 'dead', but is Ruth Connell done? I could swear there were reports or photos of her being in a later episode. Are they making her the new ruler of Hell so they can tie up that nugget for the series end? That Hell has an acceptable, somewhat human-friendly ruler a la Crowley?

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

So Rowena is 'dead', but is Ruth Connell done? I could swear there were reports or photos of her being in a later episode. Are they making her the new ruler of Hell so they can tie up that nugget for the series end? That Hell has an acceptable, somewhat human-friendly ruler a la Crowley?

I don't know if Ruth is done, but there is supposed to be a scene where Sam and Dean go to her apartment to find some papers or books.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I hadn't checked this thread until now, but we have hive minds! LOL! Yeah, I'm not entirely convinced that Ruth is gone yet. And if she's not, if she pops up later in the season, then it has to be because Rowena is ruling Hell.

• Love 4

Did you guys hear who is the first lose of Supernatural? Look what i found here, it contains SPOILER! - https://tvserieswelove.com/supernaturals-final-season-suffered-its-first-big-losses-spoiler/

31 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

I hadn't checked this thread until now, but we have hive minds! LOL! Yeah, I'm not entirely convinced that Ruth is gone yet. And if she's not, if she pops up later in the season, then it has to be because Rowena is ruling Hell.

I agree. It would be a wrap on hell and weirdly even a happy end for Rowena. I read somewhere she filmed for ep 7. But I'm not sure, that would be the one with Christian Kane. Maybe it was ep 6.

Meanwhile Jensen and Misha apparently filmed stuff together for ep 8. Which would be the mid-Season Finale where Adam (and his new true love Michael) come back. So I'd say they are reconciled there. Or something.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

I agree. It would be a wrap on hell and weirdly even a happy end for Rowena. I read somewhere she filmed for ep 7. But I'm not sure, that would be the one with Christian Kane. Maybe it was ep 6.

Meanwhile Jensen and Misha apparently filmed stuff together for ep 8. Which would be the mid-Season Finale where Adam (and his new true love Michael) come back. So I'd say they are reconciled there. Or something.

If Michael and Adam show up in the mid-season finale then that may be how Michael is presenting himself to Dean... ie. In his last meatsuit much like Lucifer did in season 11 when they spoke to him in the cage. That is if he is still just sitting there. It is unlikely the jeatsuit is still intact without mucho work after this much time. Crowley did this for Nick. Adam was a Winchester I suppose but he wasn't Dean and not the OTP.

Of course they are going with blatant lol! Canon (hellspawn zombies???!!!) So it could just be Michael in Adam.

The title of episode 15:1 makes me think we are heading back to Kripke's original plan and Billie's dire warning with Michael in Dean burning the world to the ground... or at least trying to.

Sam is problematic because of the Equalizer conundrum. In episode 1 the red face vision suggested evil Sam and God losing power might suggest Sam gaining power rather than dying... "Back and Forward to the Future" makes me think it's on and Lucifer will be back... Agaaaaaiiiin. Sigh.

I am glad the hellspawn souls are gone. So badly done. So many plotholes. Such a waste of Ketch and Rowena. I also think they are killing off all new characters to get us back to the core cast. You know. The End. The Apocalypse. Rhe only one that matters. The one Chuck let Dean detail by showing up at Stull which Crowley lite references in his oh so important Michael heavy dialogue.

Edited by Castiels Cat
  • Love 1
On 10/23/2019 at 10:02 AM, gonzosgirrl said:

From that article:

Honestly, what show did Dabb (not) watch? And I guess Michael being a drooling mess was just more of Chuck's 'lies'. FFS.

"Two idiots in flannel." Interesting choice of words from Dabb to describe Dean and Sam.

Perhaps he was framing it as an arch angel's perspective or a writer who lost his job because he failed spectacularly... shrugs.

• Love 1

So Cas misses next 2 episodes and comes back at 6...doubt Dean and Cas is reconciled right away.  Maybe Cas has separate scenes for a while.   I guess they won't drag it on too much--they got other things that needs focus.  I'll guess maybe there is peace among the guys maybe episode 8 or 9.

What is everyone's guess here on that? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jakes said:

So Cas misses next 2 episodes and comes back at 6...doubt Dean and Cas is reconciled right away.  Maybe Cas has separate scenes for a while.   I guess they won't drag it on too much--they got other things that needs focus.  I'll guess maybe there is peace among the guys maybe episode 8 or 9.

Same as you

8 hours ago, Jakes said:

Pretty much the same.  They'll have had time to cool off and think rationally.  Both Dean and Cas are raw nerves right now.  They're not going to get on yet, but a couple of episodes - given the event timing so far -  seems about right

Edited by Cambion
copy and paste duplication
  • Love 1

Several people were wondering in the episode thread why even keep Ketch around only to give him a pointless death. Well, if Rowena does come back as QoH, then perhaps Ketch will be down there in Hell with her now he's dead? He wasn't exactly a good person... And then he'll be her love slave forever, I suppose.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SueB said:

Well, they are around the mid-season finale.  I’m worried they’ll kill her off.  

I know Kim Rhodes said she wouldn't return to play Jody if they were planning on kill her off-- but realistically speaking, work is work. She's not exactly an A-list actress and has to eat, I can't see her turning down a job for that.

But I really, really hope Jody manages to survive.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

So if Rowena sucked in all the souls and jumped back into hell, how exactly are other characters going to come back?

How did Adam and Michael stay free?

Because Dabb is the Chuck of his own story and he can write it any way he wants.

• Love 3
On 10/26/2019 at 5:14 PM, ILoveReading said:

So if Rowena sucked in all the souls and jumped back into hell, how exactly are other characters going to come back?

I'm thinking she sucked in the souls all in near vicinity which would also be why Kevin will be free of Hell also.

• Love 1
On 10/26/2019 at 2:14 PM, ILoveReading said:

Well they aren't souls. Michael is an archangel and Adam is his vessel.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

15x04 sneak peek. Seriously though, why put this out when there isn't even an episode this week?

I'm guessing their social media twit doesn't even realize it.

That's not the sneak peek.  Its the promo.

• Love 1

We know Jody is in this ep (ep9) based on BTS set photos.  Now ‘Werewolves of London’.  Werewolf story?  But EP9 is likely mid-season finale so MOTW makes no sense, unless it starts out that way and takes a turn.  

RSJ also cancelled this week due to filming commitments.   He’s either directing 9 or 10 then.  

No indication of adjusted schedule due to this weekend’s drama.  No indication it hasn’t been adjusted either.  Just, no indications either way.  

• Love 1

“Golden Time” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

OUT OF DIFFICULTIES GROW MIRACLES – Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) are visited by an old friend. Castiel (Misha Collins) investigates the disappearance of a local teen. John Showalter directed the episode written by Meredith Glynn (#1506). Original Airdate 11/21/2019.

I'm guessing the old friend is Becky.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ILoveReading said:

I'm guessing the old friend is Becky.

Heh.

This show seems to have strange definitions of "friend" when it comes to the Winchesters, especially Sam. After what Becky did to Sam last time they met up, I'm not exactly sure "friend" is the right word to be using.

But maybe that's just me.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Heh.

This show seems to have strange definitions of "friend" when it comes to the Winchesters, especially Sam. After what Becky did to Sam last time they met up, I'm not exactly sure "friend" is the right word to be using.

But maybe that's just me.

I agree with you.  But I'm sure they will pretend that never happened. 

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler but posting her in case.  If Jody had blood in her hair does that mean she's dead?

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

I agree with you.  But I'm sure they will pretend that never happened.

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler but posting her in case.  If Jody had blood in her hair does that mean she's dead?

Agree on the 'friend' Becky, too. Oy.

Jim Beaver tweeted about filming with Kim, so maybe it's not!Bobby who dies? I'm sure Jim would get a kick out of being a member of the 'Supernatural characters who have died more than once' club. I really hope that Jody survives the series. If there is any kind of reunion down the road, I wouldn't mind Jody and/or Donna being a part of it.

• Love 1