Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, SueB said:

My attempt at a Unified Field Theory for future events, of course I expect to fail as well... but here goes:

EP 1-3: Hell Apocalypse, boys presumed Chuck was gone, Rowena dies saving the world.
EP 4: Becky convinces Chuck he CAN still write.  Chuck's first attempt is a pretty clumsy vampire/cheerleader plot that is improved with Becky's note.
EP 5: Chuck's new 'fic' is trying to convince the boys to just give up (weakly) and kill each other in the end; his primary motivation, however, is to re-introduce Lilith as an antagonist and melt the gun.
EP 6: I don't think Chuck knows Sam will witchy-up based on his God-wou nd but I expect the rest of the witch plot will be more of the same.
EP 7: Last Call - having failed at triggering a murder/suicide, Chuck tries to split up the brothers by giving Dean his 'fantasy' bro-partner.  He also 'gives' Dean the ability to sing.  Meanwhile Sam will dig into lore.  The point being Chuck's trying to show the brothers they can live without each other.
EP 8: Mythology heavy, if there is a case of the week I think it's the B-plot. Adam/Michael in the house.  Note, Jake only filmed for 3 days and had a dual role, so he's not the WHOLE plot. 

--- Christmas Break----

EP 9: AUBobby AND Jody back.  Is that a wrap on their characters?  Does the 'Bobby/Jody' connection happen?  If this is Chuck's writing, maybe he's trying to give 'happy endings' to others the boys care about.  Also, this is the episode that Dean prays to Cas.  On the one hand that'll make Destiel happy.  Unfortunately, as I've been working this out in my head, I think one of the reasons they call Cas is because they've figured out Chuck is NOT factoring Cas into their story.  I think the boys may feel it's an advantage.

EP 10: Dean and Sam become 'normal'.  I think Chuck takes away some of their skill set or at least hamper them with issues (cavities/cold).  Chuck may be trying to make the boys LESS capable than they are because they are too competent to beat?  Cas is back.

EP11-13: I think these will be Chuck trying out other theories of how to separate and defeat the boys

EP 14-18: Build up, alliances forming. Chuck's 'Big Bad' (likely Michael) is back and threatening.  I imagine they get Jack back at some point in this run.

EP 19-20 Two part finale. If S5 was a test they passed because of 'family', I think S15 will be a test they pass due to 'found family' (i.e. because Cas and Jack are there).  But I think it ends back where Chuck was always trying to go - one or both boys sacrifices each other so that the Universe can exist without Chuck interference. But I don't think they'll be 'dead dead'.  Maybe OUT of the current universe to an AU.  Somehow they have to make that deal with Chuck (maybe because Sam is connected, Chuck can’t leave unless Sam goes with him).  Dean either loses Sam or goes - both lose their found family but not each other.   

ALL RANDOM SPECULATION, NO INSIDE KNOWLEDGE.

It also looks like he's been reworking book 5 of the Winchester Gospels and the unpublished book 10. That will probably continue.

Ending? Chuck cannot die. That leaves powering him down to where he is no longer a threat if possible, redeeming him which seems impossible because according to Amara this is who he is or locking him up. Amara already mentioned the fact that she was locked up in episode 2. That's my guess. If Sam's connected and has to be locked up too... so sad. 

God thought Amara could heal him so perhaps there is hope for Sam. And if Jack can be restored to deus ex machina extraordinaire...voila!

As for Dean... he is the embodiment of free will and Chuck is obsessed with him. He needs to keep thinking out of the box and saying no. I guess that will be his story.

Chuck is reworking old motw and alternative life episodes too I think.  These plots are all familiar. Dean appears to be wearing a bleeding rig in the SPPT video so I am guessing the hunting and singing episode is djinn induced. And the episode in which they cannot hunt well sounds like a weird alternate reality episode.

10 hours ago, SueB said:

My attempt at a Unified Field Theory for future events, of course I expect to fail as well... but here goes:

EP 1-3: Hell Apocalypse, boys presumed Chuck was gone, Rowena dies saving the world.
EP 4: Becky convinces Chuck he CAN still write.  Chuck's first attempt is a pretty clumsy vampire/cheerleader plot that is improved with Becky's note.
EP 5: Chuck's new 'fic' is trying to convince the boys to just give up (weakly) and kill each other in the end; his primary motivation, however, is to re-introduce Lilith as an antagonist and melt the gun.
EP 6: I don't think Chuck knows Sam will witchy-up based on his God-wou nd but I expect the rest of the witch plot will be more of the same.
EP 7: Last Call - having failed at triggering a murder/suicide, Chuck tries to split up the brothers by giving Dean his 'fantasy' bro-partner.  He also 'gives' Dean the ability to sing.  Meanwhile Sam will dig into lore.  The point being Chuck's trying to show the brothers they can live without each other.
EP 8: Mythology heavy, if there is a case of the week I think it's the B-plot. Adam/Michael in the house.  Note, Jake only filmed for 3 days and had a dual role, so he's not the WHOLE plot. 

--- Christmas Break----

EP 9: AUBobby AND Jody back.  Is that a wrap on their characters?  Does the 'Bobby/Jody' connection happen?  If this is Chuck's writing, maybe he's trying to give 'happy endings' to others the boys care about.  Also, this is the episode that Dean prays to Cas.  On the one hand that'll make Destiel happy.  Unfortunately, as I've been working this out in my head, I think one of the reasons they call Cas is because they've figured out Chuck is NOT factoring Cas into their story.  I think the boys may feel it's an advantage.

EP 10: Dean and Sam become 'normal'.  I think Chuck takes away some of their skill set or at least hamper them with issues (cavities/cold).  Chuck may be trying to make the boys LESS capable than they are because they are too competent to beat?  Cas is back.

EP11-13: I think these will be Chuck trying out other theories of how to separate and defeat the boys

EP 14-18: Build up, alliances forming. Chuck's 'Big Bad' (likely Michael) is back and threatening.  I imagine they get Jack back at some point in this run.

EP 19-20 Two part finale. If S5 was a test they passed because of 'family', I think S15 will be a test they pass due to 'found family' (i.e. because Cas and Jack are there).  But I think it ends back where Chuck was always trying to go - one or both boys sacrifices each other so that the Universe can exist without Chuck interference. But I don't think they'll be 'dead dead'.  Maybe OUT of the current universe to an AU.  Somehow they have to make that deal with Chuck (maybe because Sam is connected, Chuck can’t leave unless Sam goes with him).  Dean either loses Sam or goes - both lose their found family but not each other.   

Sue can you clarify what you are saying for episodes 19/20?   Not sure what you are saying with Sam or Dean going away as a sacrifice but still don't lose each other but do lose found family.   So if one of them sacrifices themselves they still don't lose their brother?  And how do they lose Cas and Jack then?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jakes said:

Sue can you clarify what you are saying for episodes 19/20?   Not sure what you are saying with Sam or Dean going away as a sacrifice but still don't lose each other but do lose found family.   So if one of them sacrifices themselves they still don't lose their brother?  And how do they lose Cas and Jack then?

Think Frodo In Lord of the Rings.  He saved the world but couldn’t stay in it.  In this case it’s more of a sacrifice.  I think Chuck can’t leave unless Sam goes with him.  And Dean won’t let Sam be alone. Or some variation on this theme.  

and they lose Jack and Cas because they stay in the main Supernatural universe.  

Edited by SueB
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, SueB said:

Think Frodo In Lord of the Rings.  He saved the world but couldn’t stay in it.  In this case it’s more of a sacrifice.  I think Chuck can’t leave unless Sam goes with him.  And Dean won’t let Sam be alone. Or some variation on this theme.  

and they lose Jack and Cas because they stay in the main Supernatural universe.  

I dearly hope not. That makes Dean sound like the pathetic hanger-on who just got nothing better to do but tag along because he got no identity of his own. In this scenario Sam alone is necessary for the world-saving sacrifice.  

Both should be essential to the plot and both should get a heroic bow-out.

• Love 11

I had a horrible idea that this will end with one brother in Heaven and the other in Hell. Dabb's ultimate F You to everyone. Right now, though, it seems as if every dream ending is one brother evil and killing the other brother. With evil Bro powerful enough and evil enough to end the world. 

Chuck is acting like a petulant child and I wanna know where his parent's are. He needs a whooping.

16 hours ago, SueB said:

Jody is a fan favorite. No way is she going to make it to the end of the series. I hate that I have lost faith here, but I really don't think she makes it. And it will hit me hard because she is my favorite.

I definitely think there's going to be something more with Sam's bullet wound. Like it's going to turn out that Sam can't go full demon because of the link. Or Sam can't get killed, or Chuck will die and Chuck can't die, so they can't go there.

I also think that there IS a chance that this will end with Bob Newhart waking up and saying, "Emily, I just had the weirdest dream." Or an autistic kid looking at a snowglobe. Or even one of the brothers waking the other one up from a dream to go shoot themselves a deer. Whatever happens, I've lost any confidence that it will make sense. OOOH OOOH OOOH- Or ala Dallas: Mary Winchester wakes up with John stepping out of the shower. She also says, "I just had the weirdest dream." John says, "Will you get ready? The boys and the grandkids are coming over."

Edited by Bali
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Bali said:

I had a horrible idea that this will end with one brother in Heaven and the other in Hell. Dabb's ultimate F You to everyone. Right now, though, it seems as if every dream ending is one brother evil and killing the other brother. With evil Bro powerful enough and evil enough to end the world. 

Chuck is acting like a petulant child and I wanna know where his parent's are. He needs a whooping.

Jody is a fan favorite. No way is she going to make it to the end of the series. I hate that I have lost faith here, but I really don't think she makes it. And it will hit me hard because she is my favorite.

I definitely think there's going to be something more with Sam's bullet wound. Like it's going to turn out that Sam can't go full demon because of the link. Or Sam can't get killed, or Chuck will die and Chuck can't die, so they can't go there.

I also think that there IS a chance that this will end with Bob Newhart waking up and saying, "Emily, I just had the weirdest dream." Or an autistic kid looking at a snowglobe. Or even one of the brothers waking the other one up from a dream to go shoot themselves a deer. Whatever happens, I've lost any confidence that it will make sense.

Jody gets eaten by zombies...

God cannot be killed. He can be locked up. If that means Sam has to go with him... Sam was stupid to shoot him. It would be heartbreaking of course.

They could have Dean wake up from his Gorgon induced coma as himself or as Michael...

Edited by Castiels Cat
3 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

I dearly hope not. That makes Dean sound like the pathetic hanger-on who just got nothing better to do but tag along because he got no identity of his own. In this scenario Sam alone is necessary for the world-saving sacrifice.  

Both should be essential to the plot and both should get a heroic bow-out.

I think Dean will be essential. As I have pointed out he is the one who has the history of going off script. Going off script is what irked Chuck in Moriah. Going off script is probably what intrigued Chuck initially.

The fact that Dean does this is important.

And it doesn't matter that in season 5 when Dean did it twice Chuck was a prophet. Prophet's write down what God whispers. He was still going off script. If Chuck says I did not write this or I did not know you were calling... Dean is off script and that is significant and something that the writers have not forgotten because he did it in Moriah and possibly in 11:23 too and whenever he talked Chuck out of sacrificing himself. That season did not play out the way Chuck wrote it because of Dean.

• Love 1

Just a thought why Chuck has such a thing for Dean--every writer loves it when the character flows so good that the character writes itself...ala Dean and his free will.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Just a thought why Chuck has such a thing for Dean--every writer loves it when the character flows so good that the character writes itself...ala Dean and his free will.

He's over Dean's free will at the moment I think.

10 minutes ago, Castiels Cat said:

He's over Dean's free will at the moment I think.

Perhaps since it's against Chuck now but I still say it's one of the reasons he's always had a thing for Dean(and the key is Chuck is a writer who loves his character Dean totally taking off by himself)...that and also because Dean is the cool one.

Edited by Jakes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Perhaps since it's against Chuck now but I still say it's one of the reasons he's always had a thing for Dean...that and also because Dean is the cool one.

Yes. I have been saying this. Dean goes off script. He is the epitome of free will. Chuck dug it until he set up an entire season just to enjoy Dean the dad killing Jack the son and Dean refuses despite the matricide of his beloved Mary. And the set-up was picture perfect.

Chuck loves to rehash.

Edited by Castiels Cat
17 hours ago, SueB said:

--- Christmas Break----

Thanks for clarifying what you mean on episodes 19/20--now I get what you are saying.  So let me use your template and give my guesses on where we are going:

I think it comes down to the boys and eventually Team Free Will 2.0 versus Chuck and what his grand writing plan is--it is a fight for who gets to the END they want...the boys or Chuck.  Obviously I think the boys win BUT they of course don't get EVERYTHING they want.

I agree that Cas is back on Team Free Will 2.0 fully by episode 10 after Dean's prayer in episode 9.   I agree that's NOT a destiel moment but I do NOT think it's about Chuck forgetting about Cas.  For one Becky already reminded Chuck about Cas mentions together with the other things which Chuck already added AND I think it's more simple--Dean remembers Cas is part of the family in the end.

So we have J2M together at this point and Chuck planning on other side by episode 10.  You could be right that on Chuck's side that he is trying various plots to get to his preferred endpoint...including weakening the boys.   About Michael...not sure--is he like the au Michael and anti-Chuck or is he Chuck's main big bad?

About Team Free Will 2.0--I think they will scrounge for a plan to tackle God when right now they have no idea what to do...plus they get others to help beyond them and Cas.  BUT problem is a lot of allies will end up gone ala Keven, Ketch--with Jody and Bobby...will they survive?

I will go out on a limb to say we get real Bobby back...why?  Because he and Jody have a connection and Jody is back that episode...plus another from the dead character also comes back(Eileen) this episode.  Could be AU Bobby but do think they will say goodbye to real Bobby before we go.

The key for what the boys end up doing is the return of Jack--not just because of Jack but because that brings the big players to the fore--Death and The Empty.   Now it seems to me they bring a plan to the boys to take Chuck down.

Death has claimed he/she could reap God and The Empty is where God is suppose to have no power(But how about Lillith then?)--regardless these are two ancient powerful beings who are talking to Jack for a reason.

I'll say Jack comes back episode 15 for final 5 episodes and the boys get their final plan to take on Chuck.  Does it deal with Sam's shoulder wound connection to God?  Think that is a part of it--but also think The Empty and Death have different angle to attack Chuck on.

Also think Amara might help out with her affinity for Dean and disdain for Chuck.  Would sending Chuck to an au solve things--not sure.  He'd still be in the multi-verse and how could he be locked there--maybe because of his injury...but If Sam needed to go there and Dean went too--how is that a version of peace?  Locked in an au with angry Chuck.

Maybe Chuck gets locked into The Empty--but does that really mean Sam needs to be too?  Not known.  I do agree killing Chuck would destroy the Universe...it seems Amara needs to go where Chuck goes to keep the balance.

It does kinda make sense that Cas and Jack are in our universe with or without the boys in the end--my clue here is when at SDCC  Jensen said we should have a SPN sequel with Cas and the angels...Jared agreed and the CW Prez joked let me see that script.  So this may allude to the fact Cas may lead remaining Angels on Earth replacing Hunters and creating peace for them.

In the end can see boys stopping Chuck and staying on Earth OR maybe going elsewhere--I think for sure they live and now i'm guessing Cas and Jack live too.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Thanks for clarifying what you mean on episodes 19/20--now I get what you are saying.  So let me use your template and give my guesses on where we are going:

I think it comes down to the boys and eventually Team Free Will 2.0 versus Chuck and what his grand writing plan is--it is a fight for who gets to the END they want...the boys or Chuck.  Obviously I think the boys win BUT they of course don't get EVERYTHING they want.

I agree that Cas is back on Team Free Will 2.0 fully by episode 10 after Dean's prayer in episode 9.   I agree that's NOT a destiel moment but I do NOT think it's about Chuck forgetting about Cas.  For one Becky already reminded Chuck about Cas mentions together with the other things which Chuck already added AND I think it's more simple--Dean remembers Cas is part of the family in the end.

So we have J2M together at this point and Chuck planning on other side by episode 10.  You could be right that on Chuck's side that he is trying various plots to get to his preferred endpoint...including weakening the boys.   About Michael...not sure--is he like the au Michael and anti-Chuck or is he Chuck's main big bad?

About Team Free Will 2.0--I think they will scrounge for a plan to tackle God when right now they have no idea what to do...plus they get others to help beyond them and Cas.  BUT problem is a lot of allies will end up gone ala Keven, Ketch--with Jody and Bobby...will they survive?

I will go out on a limb to say we get real Bobby back...why?  Because he and Jody have a connection and Jody is back that episode...plus another from the dead character also comes back(Eileen) this episode.  Could be AU Bobby but do think they will say goodbye to real Bobby before we go.

The key for what the boys end up doing is the return of Jack--not just because of Jack but because that brings the big players to the fore--Death and The Empty.   Now it seems to me they bring a plan to the boys to take Chuck down.

Death has claimed he/she could reap God and The Empty is where God is suppose to have no power(But how about Lillith then?)--regardless these are two ancient powerful beings who are talking to Jack for a reason.

I'll say Jack comes back episode 15 for final 5 episodes and the boys get their final plan to take on Chuck.  Does it deal with Sam's shoulder wound connection to God?  Think that is a part of it--but also think The Empty and Death have different angle to attack Chuck on.

Also think Amara might help out with her affinity for Dean and disdain for Chuck.  Would sending Chuck to an au solve things--not sure.  He'd still be in the multi-verse and how could he be locked there--maybe because of his injury...but If Sam needed to go there and Dean went too--how is that a version of peace?  Locked in an au with angry Chuck.

Maybe Chuck gets locked into The Empty--but does that really mean Sam needs to be too?  Not known.  I do agree killing Chuck would destroy the Universe...it seems Amara needs to go where Chuck goes to keep the balance.

It does kinda make sense that Cas and Jack are in our universe with or without the boys in the end--my clue here is when at SDCC  Jensen said we should have a SPN sequel with Cas and the angels...Jared agreed and the CW Prez joked let me see that script.  So this may allude to the fact Cas may lead remaining Angels on Earth replacing Hunters and creating peace for them.

In the end can see boys stopping Chuck and staying on Earth OR maybe going elsewhere--I think for sure they live and now i'm guessing Cas and Jack live too.

Good speculation. 

Definitely the collective TFW 2.0 comes up with a plan and fights. I agree Death and the Empty are players per Moriah. Death sees herself as a caretaker and Chuck hates that. He may also hate the relationship between Death and Dean which is tacit acknowledgment of Dean's unique role of going off script in my opinion. At this point Jack should not have powers but logic doesn't matter. My guess is that the Empty is Chuck's twin which is why they had him covered up until now. So he is as powerful as Chuck and he hates him as does Amara because Chuck is the narcissistic uber dick.

The plan will be to lock Chuck up. Since Sam is connected he has to go too. I wonder if he can be the key or will that be super sparkly Jack.

Dean does not go. He stays behind alone to carry on. This is why Jensen doesn't like it. He always wanted Thelma and Louise.

Side characters that are important to them die horribly. Very special in your face lessons continue.Chuck keeps fine tuning his ending for the Gospels. Meh.

Yeah. We may get two Bobby's in one episode and they kill each other. I think Jodie will die by zombies. Last time the Winchesters saved her. Chuck will probably resurrect her son again.

If they bring back Crowley in a new meatsuit I will never forgive them. I have already resigned myself to this happening.

Michael would be idiotic to work for Chuck. He is supposed to be the smartest one and most dangerous if you believe Lucifer and if AU Michael was typical. He could pretend fealty to Chuck in order to gain intel and then turncoat and help the Winchesters. This I could believe.

• Love 1

promo pics  for episode 6 

Does it look like Sam already has his arm broken in that shot where he is on the ground? Could be.

There is a pic of Dean looking kinda-shocked and Sam looking really shocked. Now either those are from different scenes (though unlikely, usually those promo pics are from one or two scenes of the episode) and Dean is shocked at Sam using powers OR they are reacting to the same thing in which case I predict they see Rowena coming back. As new Queen of Hell. Or under-siege-contender-for-hell next to Lilith.  

1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

Does it look like Sam already has his arm broken in that shot where he is on the ground? Could be.

There is a pic of Dean looking kinda-shocked and Sam looking really shocked. Now either those are from different scenes (though unlikely, usually those promo pics are from one or two scenes of the episode) and Dean is shocked at Sam using powers OR they are reacting to the same thing in which case I predict they see Rowena coming back. As new Queen of Hell. Or under-siege-contender-for-hell next to Lilith.  

Is Sam with powers a spoiler or spec. I guess it makes sense since Chuck is reworking a 5. Presume demonic powers are back per Chuck or he is getting powers via the shoulder unknown to Chuck which is maybe less likely since Chuck is reworking probablyso that Dean never saved Sam from whatever.

Edited by Castiels Cat
1 minute ago, Castiels Cat said:

Is Sam with powers a spoiler or spec. I guess it makes sense since Chuck is reworking a 5. Presume demonic powers are back per Chuck or he is getting powers via the shoulder unknown to Chuck which is maybe less likely since Chuck is reworking probablyso that Dean never saved Sam from whatever.

It is from the TV Guide article that says Sam vanquishes a witch with magic. Now because they shared it so candidly (from watching the shooting of the episode) that I don't know if it's not supposed to be a big deal and Sam just uses magic like apparently non-witches beings can when the plot demands. Or if Rowena is involved. Or if they just blithely gave away a spoiler. 

6 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

It is from the TV Guide article that says Sam vanquishes a witch with magic. Now because they shared it so candidly (from watching the shooting of the episode) that I don't know if it's not supposed to be a big deal and Sam just uses magic like apparently non-witches beings can when the plot demands. Or if Rowena is involved. Or if they just blithely gave away a spoiler. 

I think everyone is overthinking this one. Remember Rowena saying that Sam is the closest thing to another witch they have? And we were all like, "Huh?" I think there's just been another retcon and suddenly Sammy has witch powers because he's done like 2 or 3 spells. 

2 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

So a kind of sort of re-hash of Crowley vs. Abaddon?

1 hour ago, Bali said:

I think everyone is overthinking this one. Remember Rowena saying that Sam is the closest thing to another witch they have? And we were all like, "Huh?" I think there's just been another retcon and suddenly Sammy has witch powers because he's done like 2 or 3 spells. 

Well remember back to Girls Girls Girls... 3 kinds of witches...

1. Natural witches like Roweeeeena 

2. Witches that derive their powers from demon deals like those we saw in season 3

3. Witches that use spell books and simply perform the rituals correctly... like Sam and Dean who used to be the one who actually used magic more often I think. I mean summoning Death is a spell. Banishing angels is a spell. 

I personally think most of this Dean is brawn bs is bs. 

Rant over... the third kind of witch should be the weakest. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Castiels Cat said:

Well remember back to Girls Girls Girls... 3 kinds of witches...

1. Natural witches like Roweeeeena 

2. Witches that derive their powers from demon deals like those we saw in season 3

3. Witches that use spell books and simply perform the rituals correctly... like Sam and Dean who used to be the one who actually used magic more often I think. I mean summoning Death is a spell. Banishing angels is a spell. 

I personally think most of this Dean is brawn bs is bs. 

Rant over... the third kind of witch should be the weakest. 

Oh I know. And I know that this whole season is going to be a retread of Season 5. It's just that I SO desperately DON'T want it to be!!! I wanted something new. I don't know what. But NOT THIS! And I have this awful feeling that at the end, they're going to show one of the brothers waking up and it's 10 years ago, And the last decade will be wiped out by a "See this is what happens when you don't follow the prophecy." 

3 hours ago, Bali said:

Oh I know. And I know that this whole season is going to be a retread of Season 5. It's just that I SO desperately DON'T want it to be!!! I wanted something new. I don't know what. But NOT THIS! And I have this awful feeling that at the end, they're going to show one of the brothers waking up and it's 10 years ago, And the last decade will be wiped out by a "See this is what happens when you don't follow the prophecy." 

I want them to be around Dean's bed as he wakes up from his gorgon wound and we all wonder is it Dean or Michael... fade to black...

8 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Did they stop the sneak peeks?

Other CW shows are still getting them, up to 2 per episode and a day or two before. So, if they stopped, it's SPN-specific.

Overall Arrow seems to get a lot more attention and promo for their final Season by the network.  The Retrospective has been announced and all. Granted, it ends sooner, the huge x-over is coming up and a spin-off on the way but for their longest-running show going out, CW does just about nothing. They even switch up the schedule. It's like they are letting it play out in shame and secrecy because Dabbernatural.

The old friend for the episode will apparently be Eileen.

Dabb's tweet this time said "the Last Will and Testament of Rowena" so I wouldn't count her appearance out either. Maybe she "gives" Sam her witch powers in her testament. Because random crap and all.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Other CW shows are still getting them, up to 2 per episode and a day or two before. So, if they stopped, it's SPN-specific.

Overall Arrow seems to get a lot more attention and promo for their final Season by the network.  The Retrospective has been announced and all. Granted, it ends sooner, the huge x-over is coming up and a spin-off on the way but for their longest-running show going out, CW does just about nothing. They even switch up the schedule. It's like they are letting it play out in shame and secrecy because Dabbernatural.

Dabb's tweet this time said "the Last Will and Testament of Rowena" so I wouldn't count her appearance out either. Maybe she "gives" Sam her witch powers in her testament. Because random crap and all.

Sam gets god powers and uber witch powers and probably the return of his demonic powers whilst Dean gets goofy eating scenes and a fantasy bro and drops knives, etc. 

And they cut the awesome demon Dean jump which makes no sense.

Tell me again that this is no payback for pulling the plug on their bad writing.

• Love 3

GOD BLESSES HIM WHO HELPS HIS BROTHER – Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Castiel’s (Misha Collins) continued search for a way to defeat Chuck (guest star Rob Benedict) leads them to unexpected places and toward unlikely allies. Richard Speight, Jr. directed the episode written by Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner (#1508). Original Airdate 12/12/2019.

I have a feeling this is going to be the basic episode description until the finale. 

Sam, Dean and Cas try to find a way to stop Chuck/God and in doing so they run into whatever character Dabb decided to bring back.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

Don't see this at all--they are in no way hiding SPN because of Dabb or any reason.   CW has been fine with them.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Don't see this at all--they are in no way hiding SPN because of Dabb or any reason.   CW has been fine with them.

Well, Dabbernatural is what they have but it's not like the network is going out of their way to promote the final Season as something special either. It's kinda more or less there.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

Well, if I were the network, and I knew how the fans feel about Dabbernatural, I wouldn't go around bragging about it either.

• Love 1

At least the promo for next episode doesn`t look like a complete snorefest. I mean, the case undoubtedly will be stupid and Sastiel basking in their superiority together is of no interest to me but Dean and the Leo character look fun. You can tell the actors have chemistry even in that little clip.

I read somewere that Jared didn`t film much for episode 7 - probably respectively as Jensen filmed very little for episode 6. I`m not aware for any BTS-reasons for either one so I honestly don`t get it with all the time off. They probably have stuff like that in their contract now.

• Love 2

I caught something in 15:6. So this bring a person back to like spell can be used once before "Death herself finds out and stops it." Well, my current theory is that Death isn't going to stop it. Everyone who is useful in the fight versus God will be back to help. I now am not sure that Rowena will be Queen of Hell, I think she might be brought back as a witch.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Is Dean even in ep 10? Heh.

Yes, that is the comedy one where they lose their skills and Dean can't change a tire because apparently that was God and gets a cavity and Sam has a cold.  (Not Bitch/Jerk but reference to an actual spoiler). 

Why can't witch Sam heal himself?

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Yes, that is the comedy one where they lose their skills and Dean can't change a tire because apparently that was God and gets a cavity and Sam has a cold.  (Not Bitch/Jerk but reference to an actual spoiler). 

I'd 'like' this post but they still haven't added the eyes-rolling-out-of-my-head emoji. I loathe Dabb so much. Please, never let him be inflicted upon any other show I like.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I'd 'like' this post but they still haven't added the eyes-rolling-out-of-my-head emoji. I loathe Dabb so much. Please, never let him be inflicted upon any other show I like.

One would think this would kill his career although the Singer and wife situation could be his escape clause. Who knows how much damage she causes  and she is powerful because of who she is married to. This is why most businesses make a rule against nepotism.

1 hour ago, Bali said:

I caught something in 15:6. So this bring a person back to like spell can be used once before "Death herself finds out and stops it." Well, my current theory is that Death isn't going to stop it. Everyone who is useful in the fight versus God will be back to help. I now am not sure that Rowena will be Queen of Hell, I think she might be brought back as a witch.

Makes more sense than ... Chuck brought me back in this episode to throw you around so I  am.

2 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

At least the promo for next episode doesn`t look like a complete snorefest. I mean, the case undoubtedly will be stupid and Sastiel basking in their superiority together is of no interest to me but Dean and the Leo character look fun. You can tell the actors have chemistry even in that little clip.

I read somewere that Jared didn`t film much for episode 7 - probably respectively as Jensen filmed very little for episode 6. I`m not aware for any BTS-reasons for either one so I honestly don`t get it with all the time off. They probably have stuff like that in their contract now.

This may be when Jared had too much fun in Austin...

It does look fun. There is the shoot in SPPT of Dean hooked up to a bleeding rig I think.  I assumed that this was a djinn episode. Payback for what Cas did?

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Ugh.

And the one before that will likely give us Dean grovelling to Cas. 

Ugh x 10.

And these will be the two episodes coming back from the holiday hiatus.

Ugh x 1000.

Maybe I'll just pretend that the hiatus is two weeks longer than it actually is.

Edited by Myrelle
Spelling
  • Love 3
Just now, ILoveReading said:

I bet the female that slaps Dean is a Djinn.  They have to touch you to transfer their poison.

If they do have a Djinn two episodes in a row, do they go after Dean because the cosmos still believes there is a bond between them? Or is it possible the two writers and the show-runner(s) never bothered to notice the repeat?

• Love 1
Just now, ILoveReading said:

I bet the female that slaps Dean is a Djinn.  They have to touch you to transfer their poison.

Yes. I am pretty sure there is a djinn involved per the SPPT video. It only makes sense. Lord knows that Sam is not his OPB (one perfect bro)... we saw the type... BENNY!!!

4 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

If they do have a Djinn two episodes in a row, do they go after Dean because the cosmos still believes there is a bond between them? Or is it possible the two writers and the show-runner(s) never bothered to notice the repeat?

The writers are lazy, it wouldn't surprise me if they had the Djinn to try and throw off people guessing that everything Dean is experiencing isn't real.  But that shot from the SPPT video kind of spoils it.

Unless that is from episode 8.  Which I really hope it is.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

The writers are lazy, it wouldn't surprise me if they had the Djinn to try and throw off people guessing that everything Dean is experiencing isn't real.  But that shot from the SPPT video kind of spoils it.

Unless that is from episode 8.  Which I really hope it is.

Isn't 8 the midseason finale.