Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

Emily Swallows aka Amara seems to be in the current episode. Which would be 2? Source

I think she will appear more than once, likely in the Finale again. It would be kinda weird if she solves the Chuck problem now and then something completely different happens till the Finale. 

There is this weird "if Amara possesses me" slip up from Jared but a) he was talking in the context of Sam finding peace and b) what point would that serve in an episode 2 or so of the Season? It would just be a random little thing then. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

Emily Swallows aka Amara seems to be in the current episode. Which would be 2? Source

I think she will appear more than once, likely in the Finale again. It would be kinda weird if she solves the Chuck problem now and then something completely different happens till the Finale. 

There is this weird "if Amara possesses me" slip up from Jared but a) he was talking in the context of Sam finding peace and b) what point would that serve in an episode 2 or so of the Season? It would just be a random little thing then. 

I'm thinking maybe they do a complete reset.. with Sam making a deal with Amara to take out Chuck and reset at ep 3? I can see that being a route to bring past characters.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I'm thinking maybe they do a complete reset.. with Sam making a deal with Amara to take out Chuck and reset at ep 3? I can see that being a route to bring past characters.

What would he put up as collateral in such a deal? He has nothing she wants. I think she pretty much just shows up because of Chuck going haywire. And now she likes the world, kinda, and doesn`t want him to screw it over.   

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

In this one (posted 4 hrs ago) it says "The Darkness Prepares)

Today (Aug 20) they are on Day 7 of 8 of the 2nd episode (3rd to be filmed).  Seems to me that she may just be there a couple of days early OR is in both the 2nd and 3rd episode (3 and 4 for filming).  

- We know that the God situation is taken out of immediate crisis mode by the end of EP3.
- We know Amara kinda likes the Earth (and Dean).
- We know they are equals in power.

I could see her convincing Chuck to pause his imminent destruction of this particular universe because she's fond of the ones who not only let her out of prison but brought her and Chuck together. I could easily see it being something where he agrees to see how they handle something (God and his shiny red apples kind of test) OR he agrees just to temporarily appease her and intends to come back and trash it all when she's not paying attention?  I could see Dean, Sam or Cas reaching out to her for help.  Or maybe Billie?

In any case, I think she's likely in EP 3 (to be aired) and possibly in EP 2 (to be aired).  Ruth is CLEARLY in Ep 2.  Maybe 3 as well.  Seems like they'd have their most powerful allies on hand during this initial crisis.

• Love 3
On 8/20/2019 at 1:29 PM, Aeryn13 said:

On 8/7/2019 at 4:37 PM, juppschmitz said:

When did Meg die again? 🤔

Season 7. She fought Crowley and lost when TFW won the race to obtain the angel tablet.

Gah. Amara possessing Jared makes no sense. Well wait. It makes as much sense as a powered down reanimated Jack easily killing Michael post "Nihilism" despite Dean's fate more or less being set in stone and nothing on a cosmic scale having happened to rewrite it except LOL canon and the writers forgetting that Dean is the show's iconic badass character. Well this is how they wrote themselves out of a job...

• Love 2
On 8/1/2019 at 7:56 PM, ILoveReading said:

https://bunnymcbunnister.tumblr.com/post/186707483527/spn-season-15-spoiler-sheet-81

Someone started a new spoiler sheet if anyone is interested.

Okay Jensen having trouble with the ending does not sound like J2 is having input in the writers room. 

These writers cannot remember their major plot for a lead character within a single season (see Dean's storyline in season 14 which dangled and was summarily dropped after "Nihilism"). 

Hope is dying.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

Actually it was season 8.

Thanks. Of course. Season 7 was the leviathan tablet. Season 8... demon and angel tablets.

I wonder if there is a God tablet.

54 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I don't know the original source.  I'm posting this here because I don't know if the chains Jensen and Jared are wearing are spoilers/signifcant.

Mmm... maybe.

Edited by Castiels Cat
  • Love 1
On 8/7/2019 at 4:17 PM, Bobcatkitten said:

Trying to think of someone from Season 7 who would come back. Krissy? Jo? 

It would make more sense if it was a monster or demon or something that re-emerges from hell - like Dick Roman. 

How about Frank Devereaux? We didn't see him killed on screen; it was just assumed that that Leviathans had killed him. He was entangled with the Winchesters and Bobby so I guess he would be considered significant.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

How about Frank Devereaux? We didn't see him killed on screen; it was just assumed that that Leviathans had killed him. He was entangled with the Winchesters and Bobby so I guess he would be considered significant.

There was a spoiler that said the person wasn't acting anymore.  Both Kevin McNally, and James Patrick Stuart are currently on a series but Emily Perkins hasn't worked since in about the last five years. I'm guessing Becky.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

There was a spoiler that said the person wasn't acting anymore.  Both Kevin McNally, and James Patrick Stuart are currently on a series but Emily Perkins hasn't worked since in about the last five years. I'm guessing Becky.

Ugh. I was never a fan of Becky and I really don't want to see her again.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

I would love it if Frank came back.

1 minute ago, ILoveReading said:

Boo! Can Sam strangle her then at least? Just for a moment? It doesn't have to be fatal. (More for Sam's sake than Becky's mind you.)

Heck I'd prefer Chet. Last we knew Chet was in pieces. What if someone found his head and Chet talked them into putting him back together.

Anh, I can dream can't I? (I don't want Becky back).

• Love 2
9 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

I would love it if Frank came back.

Boo! Can Sam strangle her then at least? Just for a moment? It doesn't have to be fatal. (More for Sam's sake than Becky's mind you.)

Heck I'd prefer Chet. Last we knew Chet was in pieces. What if someone found his head and Chet talked them into putting him back together.

Anh, I can dream can't I? (I don't want Becky back).

Unfortunately, Becky has a previous connection to Chuck so she`d make sense. Maybe Chuck kills her. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

Unfortunately, Becky has a previous connection to Chuck so she`d make sense. Maybe Chuck kills her. 

Original Bobby died in season 7.

Amy's monster kid that Dean left alive.

Dean's Amazon daughter?

God forbid an Olympian.

Is that cheese loving leviathan technically still alive? He was decapitated but not really killed... yes?

The witches with marital issues.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Castiels Cat said:

Original Bobby died in season 7.

Amy's monster kid that Dean left alive.

Dean's Amazon daughter?

God forbid an Olympian.

Is that cheese loving leviathan technically still alive? He was decapitated but not really killed... yes?

The witches with marital issues.

Jensen said it was someone who was not in the business currently. That kind of leaves Emily Perkins. Plus her last episode was one that Dabb wrote so she has to be a fan favorite.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I thought it was Steve Yockey that left the show

Yockey's profile on twitter...
"Playwright, spectacle junkie, & recovering nomad. Currently writer/producer for #Supernatural"
Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I thought it was Steve Yockey that left the show

Yockey's profile on twitter...
"Playwright, spectacle junkie, & recovering nomad. Currently writer/producer for #Supernatural"

I think he said in another tweet he was going to contribute to the final season before he left.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

think he said in another tweet he was going to contribute to the final season before he left.

Steve Yockey, I'm looking at you.  How will he contribute, something worthy or another "Ouroboros"?  But maybe he'll bring something good to the table.

• Love 2

Don't know if this is a spoiler, just spec:  I see Osric Chao cancelled his appearance at Dragon Con this weekend because of professional commitments (Mark Pellegrino did, too).  Has anyone said that Kevin will be back on SPN this year?  (He can certainly be considered a "fan favorite.") 😊

Edited by ahrtee
Addition.
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, ahrtee said:

Don't know if this is a spoiler, just spec:  I see Osric Chao cancelled his appearance at Dragon Con this weekend because of professional commitments (Mark Pellegrino did, too).  Has anyone said that Kevin will be back on SPN this year?  (He can certainly be considered a "fan favorite.") 😊

That's too bad he had to cancel. I know Osric enjoys doing cosplay, and Dragon Con is a good place for that. He generally seems to enjoy attending Dragon Con

• Love 1

From TV Line:

https://imgur.com/a/eajkztd

SUPERNATURAL

After finding out that God has been manipulating them, Dean and Sam are facing an “existential crisis” in the 15th and final season. “They’re realizing, ‘Well, we’re the Winchesters, but were we really doing this Chuck’s way?'” co-showrunner Andrew Dabb previews. “Part of reclaiming that agency is a big part of the season for them.” Plus, the brothers are “going to start to lose people who, in past seasons, we would’ve never lost — and lose them in a very real way. Our guys are going to realize there’s a certain finality, and some of the things they’ve relied on to get through the day — people, talents, things like that — they are no longer going to be able to roll out. And that’s going to throw them for a loop.” The show’s swan song will also welcome back some departed faces, including the Winchesters’ half-brother Adam(Jake Abel), God’s sister Amara (Emily Swallow) and deceased hunter Eileen (Shoshannah Stern).

BONUS SPOILER!: Jack is still in The Empty when Season 15 starts, and “he’s not coming back in the near future,” Dabb reveals. As for the deal Cas made to save Lucifer’s offspring, “when The Empty becomes more active, a lot of things are going to come to a head.”

RETURN DATE: Thursday, Oct. 10 at 8/7c (The CW)

https://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-2019-season-premiere-spoilers/young-sheldon-fall-tv-preview-2019/

• Love 1

From what we saw at the end of July, it sure looks like Jack is back in the season premier.  Dabb’s either misleading or theirs a timejump after they initially start out moments after the end of Moriah.

A time jump would explain the jackets.  But it seems too volatile a situation for that.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Umm...  within show canon a "ghoul" is such a specific thing. And he didn't release ghosts from hell. "Ghosts on the show are deceased spiritss that remain on earth. If they have gone to hell they are "damned souls" or "demons".

Fck LOL canon.

Seriously I am so sick of the writers not knowing or understanding the basic show lore. This level of ignorance would get a hunter dead quickly. No Winchester would want to know them and I believe that Bobby might actually shoot them to put them out of their misery because nobody should be that fcking stupid.

Edited by Castiels Cat
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

i feel like there’s some spoilers in this poster so I’ve brought it here to cogitate on. 

First, not only is Jack back but he has eyes.  Now that’s not a guarantee (the eyes) but aI think they wouldn’t want to keep Jack blind the entire time. 

Second, I joked about Gozer the Gozerian on Twitter but it definitely has that vibe with the stairs.  I’m going to need someone to explicate the whole poster after this is over. 

Third, skull with a raven sitting on the Impala.  Besides ’cool factor’, it sure seems to imply Death’s involvement at least. Or it could mean something entirely different.

But we’ve also got the bird motif working for us in the middle -above the steps.  More Reapers?

Which brings me to those steps. Sort of a Pearly Gates feel but it ends in an anti-possession symbol.  May just a general allusion to the end  likely more.

We’ve got two angels with full wings carrying something each.  They look like your classic stained glass window Angels with the old times halo effect and robes.

Prominent wings - not any one’s in particular— more vertical than most.  Could be anyone’s or just a sign of angel involvement.  

That’s a super-fancy Enochian-class Devil’s trap in the center but there's a larger circle that surrounds everything.  With non-standard pattern on the ring.   No clue.

Baby with the world on fire seems apt.

Finally, ‘As it is written, so shall it end.’ Very Chuck sounding.   Is that the challenge - break what is written? Didn’t we do that already?  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

New trailer for S15

Sam says,  "We win this, and we're free." 

So, Chuck challenges them to a do-over, but without him 'on their side' (ha ha ha) this time. They win, he takes out all the baddies and they can retire.  

That gives them lots of MOTW episodes and a season arc. And a boring ending, which I can see Jensen being unsure of. Hmmm.

• Love 8

That poster, no.  Jared's face looks so fake, and Alex looks like a mannequin.  Jensen's eyes look blank, dead.  Only Misha actually looks good. I'm intrigued by SueB's  keen eye for hidden gems.  Love that stuff. The guys faces though, that's a miss for me.

• Love 1