Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

Apparently, there's beef between Brock and Katie.  Brock said she was disinvited to the wedding but basically showed up anyway?  Katie disputes this but I'm not sure what reason she is giving then for being at the resort.  Or what the reason for being disinvited was.

In one item I read, Katie "caught" Tom and Raquel making out.  Which does just scream "for a storyline". 

The more I think about it, the more Tom and Raquel might just be the perfect couple.  Dumb and sweet.

Scheana's wedding and this surrounding drama is probably injecting a measly bit of life back into the show that will cause people to tune in.  I just wish this show would crawl under a rock and die.  It's a mockery of what it started out to be.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 7/22/2022 at 3:07 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Then they really should consider changing the name to Something About Her… Stuff.

The two teased a gourmet sandwich bar with an “unapologetically feminine,” European vibe and revealed they planned to call it Something About Her.

What does “unapologetically feminine,” mean??

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

The two teased a gourmet sandwich bar with an “unapologetically feminine,” European vibe and revealed they planned to call it Something About Her.

What does “unapologetically feminine,” mean??

Sickeningly girly?

• LOL 8
On 8/30/2022 at 9:50 AM, Gharlane said:

Anyone who wants a man who looks at her the way Jax looks at Brittany must like being stared and glared at. 🤷‍♂️

And she must like her dirty feet being sniffed and ogled too. 🤮

625E1F49-3E98-4E48-9BA2-D0F5A95259A0.webp

• LOL 2
On 4/18/2022 at 12:55 PM, Kiki620 said:

Has anyone seen Brittany's Jenny Craig commercial?  Thoughts?  

I saw it last night for the first time. I didn't recognize her at first and I didn't see in significant difference in the three panels of her. 🤷‍♂️

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I saw it last night for the first time. I didn't recognize her at first and I didn't see in significant difference in the three panels of her. 🤷‍♂️

In my opinion, she does look thinner. But the implants Jax paid for make her look as if she is still quite heavy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 9/13/2022 at 11:27 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

In my opinion, she does look thinner. But the implants Jax paid for make her look as if she is still quite heavy.

I saw a recent pic of her without a filter.  She still easily looks at least 6 months pregnant.  Her baby belly will not go away, and I’m not sure why, when she’s only had one pregnancy.  When I lose weight, I lose it everywhere but boy, Brittany sure hasn’t.  I will never believe that Jax isn’t cheating on her.  I think he’s  probably had very little, if any, true sexual attention for Brittany since she got pregnant and started showing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I saw a recent pic of her without a filter.  She still easily looks at least 6 months pregnant.  Her baby belly will not go away, and I’m not sure why, when she’s only had one pregnancy.  When I lose weight, I lose it everywhere but boy, Brittany sure hasn’t.  I will never believe that Jax isn’t cheating on her.  I think he’s  probably had very little, if any, true sexual attention for Brittany since she got pregnant and started showing.

The reason her 'baby' belly won't go away, is because it's more than likely a booze belly. We all know Brittany LOVES a drink, so I'm guessing as long as she throws the booze back, her weight and belly will never really be what they once were.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

For some people it’s hard to lose baby weight no matter what. Brittany still sucks tho. I’m surprised she isn’t prego again honestly. Jax is def prob cheating tho and his act on ig as this big time family man is laughable. Also like I said before I wish they would cut the baby’s hair. It’s none of my business but they always have it up in this weird bun thing and it looks stupid. I sound like a total jerk judging a baby now but oh well lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Jax and Brittany both look like they need to shower. Jax always looks sweaty and greasy and no matter how much Brittany cleans up, she always looks like someone who’s had sex but not showered. When I think about Jax liking to smell her stinky feet, just ugh..

• LOL 6
On 3/27/2022 at 7:44 AM, oakville said:

Now that Randall who is an aspiring Pickleball Pro

Have I mentioned how much I grown to hate pickleball since I first saw it on this show? 😡

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 5/18/2022 at 10:59 PM, Carolina Girl said:

The fact that Jenny Craig hired this grifter makes me want to run to Nutrisystem.  Hey Jenny - you might want to check out why she and her POS spouse were let go from the reality show.  

These commercials sure are in heavy rotation on Bravo. I don’t see much difference, either, TBH.

All this tells me is that Mr. and Mrs. Cauchi need some income. I’m sure his lazy ass isn’t bringing in much, so it’s up to her. Frankly, they were the couple I thought would split first, rather than Katie and Schwartz.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

These commercials sure are in heavy rotation on Bravo. I don’t see much difference, either, TBH.

All this tells me is that Mr. and Mrs. Cauchi need some income. I’m sure his lazy ass isn’t bringing in much, so it’s up to her. Frankly, they were the couple I thought would split first, rather than Katie and Schwartz.

I often wonder if Bravo has begun testing the waters to see if it's safe to bring back these two jerks andalso Stassi and Kristin (I don't think those new guys that were let go will ever see the light of day again, which is fine).   If there was ever a channel and an front man (Andy Cohen) in need of a moral compass, it's Bravo.  

I stopped watching the season before last.  I got as far as two episodes into the last season and removed it from my DVR when I realized that I really, really, REALLY didn't like any of these idiots anymore.  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I often wonder if Bravo has begun testing the waters to see if it's safe to bring back these two jerks andalso Stassi and Kristin (I don't think those new guys that were let go will ever see the light of day again, which is fine).   If there was ever a channel and an front man (Andy Cohen) in need of a moral compass, it's Bravo.  

I stopped watching the season before last.  I got as far as two episodes into the last season and removed it from my DVR when I realized that I really, really, REALLY didn't like any of these idiots anymore.  

You’re not the only one to wonder. They’re rerunning a season today where Stassi, Kristin, and Jax are front and center. (This was pre-Brittany, with Jax being as gross as ever, cheating on Stassi with Kristin and cuckholding his “friend”Sandoval.) I tend to see this kind of stuff as an omen.

I got bored with this last season and quit midway through. Everybody has aged-out of the premise, anyway. Really, there’s no plausible way to keep up the “struggling twentysomethings waiting tables” storyline when they’re all on the downside of 35, and I can’t think of anybody who’d sit and watch anything starring the Cauchis and their chucklehead friends. Even with a new cast, I don’t care anymore. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

She looks like she's stuffed in to her clothes with at least 5 pairs of spanx on. She has no waist so her body looks square. She gained a huge amount of  pregnancy weight, I would say at least 100 lbs. The only way she will ever flatten her belly is with a tummy tuck but she's not finished having babies yet so there's no point in doing that now. Remember they want like 4 kids? So what's taking so long? lol. 

By the way Jax, We are still waiting for that children's book you wrote. Where is the book?? Fekkin' liar!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 4
On 9/18/2022 at 9:35 AM, zenme said:

Jax and Brittany both look like they need to shower. Jax always looks sweaty and greasy and no matter how much Brittany cleans up, she always looks like someone who’s had sex but not showered. When I think about Jax liking to smell her stinky feet, just ugh..

If I didn’t know who Jax was and I met him in a dark alley, I would start screaming HELP and run as fast as I could to get away from him.  He’s that creepy-looking IMO.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 9/23/2022 at 9:53 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’d be nervous about the fibers from those strings ending up on the sandwiches.

Hopefully the packaging of the sandwiches will change once the place opens and they actually start selling food.  How many customers are going to want to wait while their sandwich is being wrapped up like a dang barnyard Xmas present?  I certainly wouldn’t want to!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Hopefully the packaging of the sandwiches will change once the place opens and they actually start selling food.  How many customers are going to want to wait while their sandwich is being wrapped up like a dang barnyard Xmas present?  I certainly wouldn’t want to!

I wondered about that too and whether they were being made to order or ahead of time.

• Like 3
On 9/20/2022 at 5:22 PM, Carolina Girl said:

I often wonder if Bravo has begun testing the waters to see if it's safe to bring back these two jerks

Haha depends on how much obeisance was paid to LVP after Jax called it "his show" and her head did a full spin 😂

On 9/20/2022 at 6:00 PM, RoseAllDay said:

I got bored with this last season and quit midway through. Everybody has aged-out of the premise, anyway. Really, there’s no plausible way to keep up the “struggling twentysomethings waiting tables” storyline when they’re all on the downside of 35, and I can’t think of anybody who’d sit and watch anything starring the Cauchis and their chucklehead friends. Even with a new cast, I don’t care anymore. 

Now it's more like a soap opera where I just kind of half-heartedly watch to see what the characters I know are up to.  I hate all of the new ones - Charlie was okay her first season when she was just an amusing commenter in the background, but too much already last season.

Also - those sandwiches look good, but not very feminine - apologetically so or not.

• LOL 4

I know this is the wrong thread but since everyone is here already…

You all have to check out Stassi’s IG stories right now.  She has posted one of those OOTD pictures, and she is SKELETAL.  I’ve seen people with eating disorders not look as skinny as Stassi does.  Her family/close friends need to have an intervention, and I’m serious.  She’s that emaciated.  I’m not body shaming, I swear I’m not.  I’M WORRIED.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
22 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don’t have Instagram. Could you please post a picture? 

The picture has gone away now.  IG stories only last 24 hours and then they delete themselves automatically.  I’m sorry.  Just trust me when I say that there’s something going on with her that needs to be addressed.  Maybe it has been addressed but she refuses to do anything about it.  She’s always been very conscious of her looks and she’s obviously not seeing the same thing everyone else does or she would start eating high calorie foods.  She’s skinnier than she was when she got married in Rome and she was way too thin then IMO.  If she has body dysmorphia, she doesn’t see herself as too thin.  I don’t know, but there’s a problem.  I’ve always thought that she was very attractive, but she’s not now.

• Sad 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

The picture has gone away now.  IG stories only last 24 hours and then they delete themselves automatically.  I’m sorry.  Just trust me when I say that there’s something going on with her that needs to be addressed.  Maybe it has been addressed but she refuses to do anything about it.  She’s always been very conscious of her looks and she’s obviously not seeing the same thing everyone else does or she would start eating high calorie foods.  She’s skinnier than she was when she got married in Rome and she was way too thin then IMO.  If she has body dysmorphia, she doesn’t see herself as too thin.  I don’t know, but there’s a problem.  I’ve always thought that she was very attractive, but she’s not now.

Her legs are very thin. But one thing I noticed about myself, if I am too thin, is my clavicle becomes more prominent. She doesn’t seem to have that issue, but I guess we are all different.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Her legs are very thin. But one thing I noticed about myself, if I am too thin, is my clavicle becomes more prominent. She doesn’t seem to have that issue, but I guess we are all different.

That. Kuldip be the plausible reason why Staci doesn’t see herself as too thin. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

The picture has gone away now.  IG stories only last 24 hours and then they delete themselves automatically.  

Did you mean Snapchat? I've never seen InstantGram pics going away.

2 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Yeah IG story will last only 24 hrs.  Actually pictures posted will stay unless the user deletes them but something posted in story will delete after 24hrs

Here's a screenshot of another one of her stories and while she's always looked thin she really looks so now

20221026_135022.jpg

20221026_135045.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I think that that poster means the “stories”/recordings/posts that we can view by clicking on the profile picture on the upper lefthand side on Instagram. But I am not the most reliable source. There are photos on my Instagram that are upside-down because I have no tech skills whatsoever. 

8 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Yeah IG story will last only 24 hrs.  Actually pictures posted will stay unless the user deletes them but something posted in story will delete after 24hrs

Here's a screenshot of another one of her stories and while she's always looked thin she really looks so now

20221026_135022.jpg

20221026_135045.jpg

I wonder if someone said something insensitive to Stassi when she was pregnant. When I was a tween/teen, someone said something to me that induced a disorder. 

• Sad 2
52 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Oh yeah, I think I noticed that feature in the past but never investigated.

53 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Here's a screenshot of another one of her stories and while she's always looked thin, she really looks so now

20221026_135022.jpg

20221026_135045.jpg

It looks like the camera angle in those pics. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
On 10/25/2022 at 11:18 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Her upper body looked skeletal in her wedding dress, I thought.  I guess thin is in in CA, so she probably doesn’t look out of the ordinary there.  My mother has an eating disorder and is scary-skinny, so I’m probably just hyperaware of people who are very thin.  If Stassi is healthy, I guess it shouldn’t matter.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Farmgal4, I'm here to back-up/confirm what you are saying.  I follow her on Insta too and she is truly skeletal.  In some outfits it's more noticeable than others but there's no denying it.  

On a separate note, Hartford is so adorable that her videos are my favorite thing about Stassi's account.  She loves to dance and babble....such a cutie-pie and I'm not even a kid person!

I'm waiting for the Toms to show up on Winter House.  I think I actively cheer for the cancellation of VPR the most because FI Tom is such a famewhore and so obsessed with himself and the attention that he continues to get from this show, that I can't wait to watch him wither up and disappear when it all goes away.  Sorry, I do understand that there are those who like him.  A grown man so desperate for attention and so buying into his own hype is just not an attractive thing to me.  His "performing" at BravoCon was just the latest example. 

Katie has done a major glow-up recently.  She looks great! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
On 11/1/2022 at 12:05 PM, Kiki620 said:

Farmgal4, I'm here to back-up/confirm what you are saying.  I follow her on Insta too and she is truly skeletal.  In some outfits it's more noticeable than others but there's no denying it.  

On a separate note, Hartford is so adorable that her videos are my favorite thing about Stassi's account.  She loves to dance and babble....such a cutie-pie and I'm not even a kid person!

I'm waiting for the Toms to show up on Winter House.  I think I actively cheer for the cancellation of VPR the most because FI Tom is such a famewhore and so obsessed with himself and the attention that he continues to get from this show, that I can't wait to watch him wither up and disappear when it all goes away.  Sorry, I do understand that there are those who like him.  A grown man so desperate for attention and so buying into his own hype is just not an attractive thing to me.  His "performing" at BravoCon was just the latest example. 

Katie has done a major glow-up recently.  She looks great! 

I agree 100% with everything you’ve said.  If it weren’t for Hartford, I wouldn’t bother to follow Stassi on IG because, to be perfectly honest, I find Stassi boring and egotistical.  There’s no one who loves Stassi more than Stassi loves Stassi, but I’m in love with Hartford!  The highlight of my day is watching Hartford videos!  Is she ever going to start talking?!?!  
Tom Sandoval makes me want to puke.  He’s even more egotistical than Stassi, especially since he’s started performing in “his” band.  He’s so creepy-looking with the facial hair.  I don’t know how Ariana tolerates living with him.  

I think Katie is beautiful!  She’s so much prettier than any of the other women who are/were on the show IMO.  Katie looks elegant, classy and unique.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I was reading an article about Lala's new man and she says "The Bravolebrity revealed her beau is “funny and smart,” adding, “His face doesn’t match what’s coming out of his mouth. He’s like a — he’s a unicorn. I’m gonna need to, like, have his baby or something.”

It's so gross.  I'm sorry, but I do not understand these women who say that they must have someone's baby. Meghan Fox said it about MGK recently and now Lala.  It's just gross.  Ladies, you are better than this.  You aren't just baby machines for men!

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

She also said she likes men who have a jawline.  

I like how she thinks this is a big read when she's only telling on yourself. if you like a jawline so much, then why were you with Randall for years and years, Lala? HUH? 🙄

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
On 11/3/2022 at 3:06 PM, hatchetgirl said:

“His face doesn’t match what’s coming out of his mouth. He’s like a — he’s a unicorn. I’m gonna need to, like, have his baby or something.”

Doesn't LaLa say that about every man she's hooked up with? 🤔

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Doesn't LaLa say that about every man she's hooked up with? 

I think so.  It's gross.  I guess the measure of an attractive relationship is having a baby with them?  I don't know, what about being confident in your own self and your own ability?

• Like 1
  • Love 4