Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: New Girl, Old Grudges

• Start Topic

With Gay Pride coming up, Lisa hires a new hostess named Vail, who immediately catches the attention of Jax. Stassi slams Tom Schwartz for remaining friends with Jax, but Schwartz believes her anger is just a grudge against her ex-boyfriend. James feels the strain of Kristen's ongoing obsession with Tom and Ariana.

• Love 1

Gawd, I can't wait.

I about choked on my vino when Lisa said in the previews to Vail that she didn't encourage (or condone, whatever word she used) "fraternizing" between the employees.

What the fresh hell, Lisa?  You knew Jax and crazypants (Laura Lee?) from season 1 were doing the deed, even in the bathroom where they were caught literally with their pants down, and chose not to take any recourse.

You have wait staff having tantrums, storming off the job to go drink/smoke in the alley because they don't want to work with each other, usually as a result of their perpetual games of musical beds and who's on (in) first.  

And now all of a sudden you're going to tell the new hire you don't encourage this sort of thing?

Lisa lives for the over-the-top drama that results from these chucklefucks intermingling and being overly enmeshed so she can exploit said drama for this show.

BTW, anybody seen the article floating around today about how the SUR wait staff is bitching about not being paid enough for this show?  I'll try to hunt it down and post it in the media thread.  

• Love 5

Just saw the preview. Now I totally remember Vail when she was Heather on Y&R. She was kinda with Adam when he was gay for about half a second, when he was trying to drive Ashley nuts, during one of the 800 times she was married to Victor. Wonder if Vail knows ED at all. Probably not. I remember she was pretty & had great hair, but as an actress she was very, very meh & unmemorable, other than her hair.

Oh goodness. Poor, poor Vail. She went to Princeton, maybe had a nice upbringing in Boston & she was on Y&R and now it's come to this? Working at SUR is shitty enough, but possibly sleeping with Jax (ew) & now being on this show for peanuts. How awful for you, Vail. Before Jax gives you an STD from merely standing within 10 feet of him, you might wanna consider a career switch, Vail.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

BTW, anybody seen the article floating around today about how the SUR wait staff is bitching about not being paid enough for this show? I'll try to hunt it down and post it in the media thread.

I just watched this show for the 1st time yesterday, and I was wondering how much the staff gets paid to be on the show, do they actually work in the restaurants, or is it more for show because they seem pretty free to just go in this alley to discuss whatever rumor is happening at the time.

I think they do actually work in the restaurants. A reviewer online said she and her friend took pictures with Jax and Tom and that Tom was very nice to them. Otherwise I haven't seen many online reviews talk about the staff. They may have mentioned "my waitress was terrible" or something, but no comments referring to anyone by name, such as "I was served by Stassi," or anything like that.

Edit: Here's some reviews and photos from Trip Advisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g32655-d1013627-Reviews-or10-Sur_Restaurant_Grill-Los_Angeles_California.html#REVIEWS

Some reviews talk about meeting Tom Sandoval, Lisa, or Peter. There are pics of Tom, Ken, and Peter, and some bartender that I don't think is part of the show, with what looks like Ariana in the background. No mention or pics of any of the waitresses though (Stassi, Kristen, Katie, etc.)

Edited by BogoGog24
  • Love 1

None of them make enough dough from the show to give up their jobs at SUR. TMZ said they make 5 thou an ep. Probably not all of 'em make that much or maybe it depends on how much they appear. I would think James the busboy & Peter make less since they appear much less than the others.

I was at SUR a few years ago & did see Peter & he was running around & looked pretty busy. Saw nobody else from the show. Well, may have seen Stassi's pal Kristina, but a lot of the girls there look like her.  Don't all the waitress/actress-wannabes in LA look like Kristina?

Getting back to this ep -- wonder how long Vail is gonna be stuck there.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

It's curious that people who have visited SUR have never seen the girls from the show. I wonder if they only work there when filming is taking place and maybe it's set up like Hell's Kitchen, where diners are paid to be there.

It's curious that people who have visited SUR have never seen the girls from the show. I wonder if they only work there when filming is taking place and maybe it's set up like Hell's Kitchen, where diners are paid to be there.

The girls might be actresses that are playing waitress for VPR? Granted they're not great actresses (or they have crappy agents) if they think this show is gonna be their breakout role, but nonetheless that may be the case. Work at SUR for 3(ish) months for filming and then go back to....something else? Although it seems like Schwartz is the only one who's appeared in anything else notable.

The girls might be actresses that are playing waitress for VPR? Granted they're not great actresses (or they have crappy agents) if they think this show is gonna be their breakout role, but nonetheless that may be the case. Work at SUR for 3(ish) months for filming and then go back to....something else? Although it seems like Schwartz is the only one who's appeared in anything else notable.

It's possible. They have other waitresses there, such as Kristina and I want to say someone named Tina as well. 

With Gay Pride coming up, Lisa hires a new hostess named Vail, who immediately catches the attention of Jax. Stassi slams Tom Schwartz for remaining friends with Jax, but Schwartz believes her anger is just a grudge against her ex-boyfriend. James feels the strain of Kristen's ongoing obsession with Tom and Ariana.

How can that be? DJ Muppet Busboy (James) seemed as much into Kristen's obsession as she! Oh yeah, Lisa Vanderbucks is such a great businesswoman for hiring a man who loudly proclaims he intends to have sex with the newest hire...

Not liking Vail interviewing for a hostess position. Even with the fact that she's an actress playing a hostess for a reality show, it's not a good fit. When actual "known" actors are applying for jobs at SUR, it just doesn't feel like the show is even trying to feel authentic. I hope they don't go insulting the viewers and Vail by pretending to have something go on between her and Jax.

Everyone's likeability and screentime on this show have been inversely correlated so far. Schwartz seemed okay in previous seasons, but the more I see of him (including this first look) the worse he comes across. In a group of immature idiots Schwartz stands out for being an especially immature idiot. It was a terrible idea for him to barge in on Katie's girl's night if he did not have the intention of explaining his actions. He should have known better with the maturity of this group. Of course Stassi was going to ask Schwartz for an explanation regarding the cheating! Stassi's role on this show is to be nosy and bossy. The whole conversation only caused Katie to feel more awkward and upset.

Can't wait to see the tension between Kristin and the DJ. Kristin has been so over the top and campy that I'm actually starting to look forward to her scenes!

Kristen is my favorite to watch out of all of these bimbos. She's cray, very cray.

On a superficial note, I'll rank them from prettiest to hagliest:

1) Kristen (more for her figure and skin tone than her face)

2) Schmer (kind of saddlebaggy, but the best face of them)

3) Stassi (good figure but weird face and square jaw of a man)

4) Katie (she could easily go above Stassi if she fixed her eyebrows and hair)

5) Plain Jane Ariana (completely unremarkable and rodent-ish features, like if a rat made a wish to become a real live girl)

• Love 1

Vail admitting to past considerable drug abuse probs made me go WTF?  Why in the world would she admit this on national TV & to her employer, Lisa?  Isn't she concerned about future employers -- er, if there will be any?  Was she really on Y&R for 3 years?  I thought it was more like 3 months.  Wonder if they dumped cuz she was doin' drugs.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

This honestly has got to be scripted! Jax can NOT be for real! OMG! What a douche! And Schwartz...what a disappointment this season. I still like him, but Katie can find some intelligent guy out there. What's her ambition anyway? Is she going to school? Does she want to act?

I am not liking Scheana this season at all. I've always liked her...

So this Vail...how much does a hostess make? Puhleeze...this is a total plant. Ridiculous!

• Love 1

Kristina's the worst. She's managed in virtually no air time to edge Kristen in the awfulness department. Tom Schwartz knows to keep quiet in important (and by important I mean cringeworthy) Tom/Kristen scenes. Except for a well timed sitting up when it's mentioned that Kristen and Jax banged on that couch.

Stassi needs to go back to her imaginary boyfriend. No one cares what you learned on the Food Network about relationships. Schwartz and Katie are dumb enough to deserve each other.

Princeton --> Young & The Restless --> Sur hostess ---> likely banging Jax.

I guess Rick James was right. Cocaine is a helluva drug.

• Love 8

I cringe and then laugh at almost every Kristen scene. She honestly doesn't even seem to be aware of the cameras at this point. Who would subject themselves to this humiliation? She dressed like she was accepting a Grammy award just to stand in Tom's kitchen shuffling through the mail.

I wonder how much the regular, non-VPR waiters get paid at Sur. Not enough when you're dealing with the likes of Jax.

• Love 2

IMO I'm getting the sense that Stassi keeps projecting her own feelings/distaste for Jax onto Katie and Schwartz's relationship. She's right to an extent that he shouldn't be allowing Jax to treat Katie in the way that he does, on the other hand it's not her relationship and she needs to stay out of it.

It's one thing when someone is just nosy like she is. It's another when she no longer works there but has to keep showing up, putting her nose where it doesn't belong, and then acting as though she's above it all. Scheana said it best.

LOL at Kristen calling Tom "babe." She is clearly not over him and never will be. She even said so herself and that's really sad. Must suck for James.

Those pink eyelashes are not a good look for anyone.

Why the hell does Kristina keep getting so much screen time this season? I don't even think she is listed in the opening credits. Can't stand her, she is somehow worse than the others. Like she latches onto their drama to try to have relevance in the show. It's a new level of pathetic.

I like Vail so far. Except she has the poor taste/sense to date Jax. A girl who graduated from Princeton really should know better than that.

• Love 2
IMO I'm getting the sense that Stassi keeps projecting her own feelings/distaste for Jax onto Katie and Schwartz's relationship. She's right to an extent that he shouldn't be allowing Jax to treat Katie in the way that he does, on the other hand it's not her relationship and she needs to stay out of it.

It's one thing when someone is just nosy like she is. It's another when she no longer works there but has to keep showing up, putting her nose where it doesn't belong, and then acting as though she's above it all. Scheana said it best.

LOL at Kristen calling Tom "babe." She is clearly not over him and never will be. She even said so herself and that's really sad. Must suck for James.

Ariana was dead on when she said that Stassi and Jax are doing the same thing to Schwartz and Katie from the opposite ends. And while I find Jax' schemes ridiculous, I find Stassi's endless bitching and bossiness boring. Schwartz seemed to be saying that Jax is a fun time friend whom Schwartz doesn't rely upon or trust.

Kristen is a mess. I'm anxiously awaiting a future scene where she's with DJ Muppet Baby and accidently calls him "rebound." Everyone wants to make it seem like they are winning when they go see an ex, but Kristen is taking it crazy person levels. I'm hoping next time she sports an evening gown and tiara.

I find the idea of Duff Goldman's Cake Mix to be really stupid. He's known for cake decorating. Why would I pay money for something that looks like I decorated it? And if I wanted something delicious that didn't look the fanciest, I'd either make it myself out go to any other bakery.

• Love 3
Princeton --> Young & The Restless --> Sur hostess ---> likely banging Jax.

Why else would anyone have sex with Jax -- unless they're completely wasted or stoned outta their minds?  Poor Vail.  Girl's a mess.

When a hostess in some tacky tourist joint actually admits she went to Princeton, something is just off.

• Love 2

Why does nobody tell that Stassi chick to mind her own fucking business? If one of my friends or one of my husband's friends was butting into our relationship, we'd tell them to shut the fuck up.

I've never seen a group of friends who are so into each others relationships.

I hope this shit is totally fake, if not, it's pathetic.

• Love 7

Kristen was awfully dressed up to pick up her mail at FI's.  Shit, she looked like she was gonna attend a royal wedding.  Er, wtf?

Muppet's apartment looked pretty darn nice to me.  Does being a busboy in LA pay well?

Hey FI, take some acting lessons, will ya?  FI's acting really stinks up da joint.

Btw, fuck you, Stassi.  I thought Schemer looked really cute.  At least she wasn't wearing a dog collar & thinkin' she looked cool & chic.  Er, no to either of those, hun.  Big fail on the dog collar, Assi.  Just made ya look like a dawg.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

Wow. I'm suprised that Val admitted to her employer, and on camera, that she had substance abuse issues in the past. I guess that explains how she ended up on this show! That was a super uncomfortable scene IMO.

The relationship between Katie and Shwartz is dead. At this point they're just coasting toward a breakup. His heart just does not seem into it.

Regardless, Stassi needs to stay out of it. Her obsession is getting ridiculous at this point. Matter of fact, her whole obsession with the SUR staff is ridiculous at this point! Stassi is just making her own friend look and feel worse (not that she cares). Agree that Stassi & Jax need to be told to shut the fuck up!

Kristin and her convo w/ the DJ were hilarious. I laughed out loud when DJ said, "How many more times are you going to go over there to get your stuff?" Hilarious! Nice to see Ariana NOT there. Ariana annoys me with her "cooler than thou" act. I assumed that Tom asked Ariana not to be there when Kristin came over because I don't believe that Ariana is secure enough in her relationship to NOT want to be there when Tom's ex is.

And I want to third the opinion that Kristina is annoying and looks like all the other LA restaurant /actress girls.

• Love 2

So this Vail...how much does a hostess make? Puhleeze...this is a total plant. Ridiculous!

She is such a plant, and the Jax/Vail story is fake and going to be forced on us and it burns me up.

Stassi already wastes way too much screen time, and now Jax/Vail will eat up even more of it?

They have such great scummy and crazy people to work with! I mean, Kristen's outfit and susbequent acting nuts at Tom's was gold.

The scripted/contrived stuff is ruining the show.

• Love 1

The scripted/contrived stuff is ruining the show.

The problem is, to me, the scripted/contrived stuff has always been the show.  To the point I'm thinking none of the couples were ever or are really couples.  Kristen and Jax had an against the wall moment and have worked it into "plot".  and she rebounds with a busboy while TrampMeister Vanderpimp just happens to hire someone desperate enough to find Jax and his Easter Island head and glazed eyes attractive?  Yeah.   At this point half the cast are originals and the other half are "dating" them for camera time.  I hope there is at least so boredom fucking going on on the sly.  Or should we call it "time slotting" since it seems every single one of these incestuous freaks (and Lisa is the biggest of them all) is only interested in being on for camera time.

And really show?  Haven't go-carts been done to death on reality shows as "moments".  Its like watching balding teenagers with aging skin mope and snarl at each other.

Stassi is such a bad actress.  She can't deliver a single scene of outrage as authentic as she can't help but smirk at simply being on camera.  When she was trying to lay down the law to Schwartz (who manages to give the impression he is aging in one of the time-lapsed films every time he appears.  I keep expecting by the end of of a five minute scene to see him sport a gut and have more hair growing out his ears than his scalp), she looked like she was pleasuring herself she was so giddy and aware of the camera.  And Katie looked like she had gotten a different scene set up description. She kept looking like the scene was supposed to play out a bit differently but was still trying to follow Stassi's tangest.  Even though we know all three got their post-it which said "Stassi and Katie return to apt where Stassi confronts Tom S about his friendship with Jax"

• Love 4

I'm reminded of what a crappy actress Vail was on Y&R.  Yeah, she was attractive & had nice hair, but she was a really sucky actress.  Um, same here.

So why didn't both Katie & Schwartie just tell Stass to stop fuckin' ordering 'em what to do & who to be friends with?  Anyone else would tell her to go piss off.  Why aren't they?  I hate it when your scripts don't make any sense, Satan Andy.

Man, who is a more uncomfortable couple to watch?  Fi & Ariana or Katie & Schwartzie?  It's a toss-up to me cuz they both make me squirm.  FI trying to paw at Ari was just all kinds of ick & yuck & completely unconvincing fakery -- as was Schwartzie tryin' to talk "romantically" (ew) to Katie.  Didn't buy it for a second, Schwartzie.  You're more affectionate with the dog than you EVER are with Katie.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

The problem is, to me, the scripted/contrived stuff has always been the show. To the point I'm thinking none of the couples were ever or are really couples. Kristen and Jax had an against the wall moment and have worked it into "plot". and she rebounds with a busboy while TrampMeister Vanderpimp just happens to hire someone desperate enough to find Jax and his Easter Island head and glazed eyes attractive? Yeah. At this point half the cast are originals and the other half are "dating" them for camera time. I hope there is at least so boredom fucking going on on the sly. Or should we call it "time slotting" since it seems every single one of these incestuous freaks (and Lisa is the biggest of them all) is only interested in being on for camera time.

Well the plots, sure. But Kristen's particular brand of crazy, the greasiness of these people, Tom's grooming routine, etc. - their particular personality disorders can't be scripted. I would enjoy seeing more of that, over Stassi's forced drop-ins, for example.

Edited by Shelby
  • Love 3

Ariana was dead on when she said that Stassi and Jax are doing the same thing to Schwartz and Katie from the opposite ends.

Yes.  Katie's a hypocrite for sure.  She goes off on Schwartz for not defending her against the interrogation by Jax, but she sits with her mouth hanging open and allows Stassi to do the exact same thing. 

I'm not feelin' the show anymore.  Bummer.  It used to hold my attention, now it's just background noise. 

• Love 3

Oh my gosh, I'm going to kill Stassi! I'm seriously having a hard time refraining from throwing things at the TV when she is on. Seriously. She has made her beef with Jax, Schwartz, etc. known - now let it go! Let Katie deal with it how she sees fit; it's her relationship, not yours. For the record, I don't think I could stay with Schwartz if he was friends with someone who spoke to me so disrespectfully and tried to cause trouble in our relationship. But that would be my choice. And I appreciate friends trying to give advice and not wanting to see you hurt....but I'm just going to say this - I don't think Stassi is raising a stink and busting Schwartz's balls every time she sees him out of some girl code loyalty to Katie. I think she is simply so bitter about Jax that more than anything she wants to see him "exiled" (her words) from the group. If it was some other random dude, who'd never done HER wrong, messing with Katie and Tom, she probably wouldn't have a thing to say. 

Because, at the end of the day, everything is about Stassi. Just ask Peter's birthday cake. 

Also, so damn tired of her belittling people for working at SUR, when she worked there AND can't seem to stay away from the place long after she quit!

I hope Jax tries real hard to get with Vail and she very publically turns him down flat. That's what I want to see, after HIS very public declaration that he's going to sleep with her. But sadly, I don't think that's going to happen. Despite all her protestations about getting clean and wanting to surround herself with good people, I have a feeling she will be his next conquest. I mean really, if you're trying to get on the straight and narrow - SUR is the last place you want to work. This girl will probably be a less crazy version of Laura Leigh. 

Speaking of crazy - Kristen is off the rails. She is a stage five clinger. Girlfriend can just NOT let it go. Muppet James must have little to no self esteem to put up with that mess. I mean, what kind of boyfriend is cool with his girlfriend sitting there primping and preening before visiting her ex??? And she talks about him ALL the time to James. Apparently no one ever told her that constantly talking about your ex is not attractive. To anyone, let alone your new boyfriend. Like I said - CRAZY. That dress she wore over there? No. Just no. First of all, low cut does not work on her. Second, it was way too obvious that she was trying to look sexy. No one just walks around like that in the middle of the day. Damm. At least go for casually sexy in some skinny jeans and a cute tank top. Or better yet, just don't go over there at all. Have Tom bring your mail to work, a mutual location, where you can't linger and cry and try to convince him that you once had something amazing. Oh, and next time you break up with someone and move out, don't wait SIX months to change your address. James - this is you in 5 years. Get out now. 

• Love 9

Every word is gospel, ghoulina, but I just can't quit somene who says, "I don't want to boss around losers; I only want to boss around cool people."

The irony and contradiction in that statement are worthy of a chapter's worth of comment.

• Love 6

Kristina's the worst. She's managed in virtually no air time to edge Kristen in the awfulness department. 

Why the hell does Kristina keep getting so much screen time this season? I don't even think she is listed in the opening credits. Can't stand her, she is somehow worse than the others. Like she latches onto their drama to try to have relevance in the show.

Yes....you are my people! I can't stand Kristina! She has the most sour expression I've ever seen and seems like such a negative nancy. She seems to desperately want to be on the show and is stirring up drama to make it happen. She bugs me so much.

So Kristen goes to pick up her mail and says she just changed her address last week - except she's been gone from the apartment for 6 months?! Why did it take her 6 months to change her address??

James really seems to be tiring of Kristen. I'm certain they started dating so he could get on the show. But he seems to be tiring of her constant yapping about Tom and having to go to his apartment to pick up her "stuff." How much "stuff" does she have that it takes 6 months to get it all? Maybe she's doing that Seinfeld thing where she leaves something at the apartment so she has an excuse to go over there again. The best thing for Kristen would be to move away and start over somewhere else.

Echoing the poster upthread who asked what is Katie's ambition? I don't think we've ever heard her talk about acting. She's not a model. I'm curious what she wants to do with her life (which is rapidly going by while she works at SUR). I definitely do NOT see Katie and Tom lasting.

Edited by ExplainItAgain
  • Love 3
So Kristen goes to pick up her mail and says she just changed her address last week - except she's been gone from the apartment for 6 months?! Why did it take her 6 months to change her address??

Because she was secretly hoping she and Tom would get back together. Despite the fact that they both are in other relationships. Craaaazy.

• Love 5

I'm reminded of what a crappy actress Vail was on Y&R.  Yeah, she was attractive & had nice hair, but she was a really sucky actress.  Um, same here.

FI trying to paw at Ari was just all kinds of ick & yuck & completely unconvincing fakery -- as was Schwartzie tryin' to talk "romantically" (ew) to Katie.  Didn't buy it for a second, Schwartzie.  You're more affectionate with the dog than you EVER are with Katie.

Vail seemed just kind of sad to me. Defeated. She actually had a career back in the day on Y&R and I guess she pissed it away....and now she's reduced to casting gigs like working at SUR. Talk about a downgrade. Also, what's with her mouth? Does she have a mole, or was that a giant cold sore on her lip? I couldn't get a good look at it cos of the camera angles. If it's not a mole, that says a ton about Jax sayin he plans to hit that. Cold sores don't bring the sexy.

Hahahhaa about Schwartz and Katie. I will always be more affectionate with my dog than my man. Not that I have a man right now (it's been a slow summer/fall/now winter, sigh)....but the dog always wins. I really just enjoy snuggling with my pup more than a person. Maybe that's weird but whatever.

Because she was secretly hoping she and Tom would get back together. Despite the fact that they both are in other relationships. Craaaazy.

Or at the very least FI Tom would be so turned on by that super sexy dress she wore and just have his way with her then and there.. She'd LOVE it if FI fucked her while with Ariana. Then she'd go brag about how he still loves her. Ick.

• Love 4

And even more to the point, don't Kristen and Tom work at the SAME restaurant? He can't just bring the bills to work and let her take them home?

• Love 7

Muppet's apartment looked pretty darn nice to me.  Does being a busboy in LA pay well?

Yeah, it was very nice. His parents must be supporting him. Lets not forget the BMW he drives. On a busboy salary. 

• Love 3

Given how often she talks about Jax and that George Glass is a dime store version of him looks-wise, Stassi is still obsessed with him.

Also, why was there no Vanderpump Rules guest on WWHL last night? I like Krysten Ritter and Jason Schwartzman but Mondays should be reserved for one of these idiots.

• Love 1

How much "stuff" does she have that it takes 6 months to get it all? Maybe she's doing that Seinfeld thing where she leaves something at the apartment so she has an excuse to go over there again.

OMG hilarious.  That was a great episode!  Next time she goes over there (which will happen, I'm sure), she needs to take his flat iron.  I can see her carefully crafting ransom letters and holding it hostage until they meet.  That's bound to get his attention, not an ill-fitting green dress and high heels.    

And it can't be said enough; Stassi's presence on this show has gotten pathetic. 

• Love 4
OMG hilarious.  That was a great episode!  Next time she goes over there (which will happen, I'm sure), she needs to take his flat iron.  I can see her carefully crafting ransom letters and holding it hostage until they meet.  That's bound to get his attention, not an ill-fitting green dress and high heels.

In season one, I swear there was a moment where Tom had to use her concealer. Maybe that will be her next reason to go over there. 

And even more to the point, don't Kristen and Tom work at the SAME restaurant? He can't just bring the bills to work and let her take them home?

I thought that too. And if FI Tom weren't a glutton for punishment (as he must be for allowing her to continually come over) he'd put his foot down and tell her that he'll bring all her shit to SUR and she can take it home after her shift. End of story. Unless this is all producer driven, which it might be. Not so much crazy obsessive Kristen, but making FI let her keep coming back to his place.

Also I didn't see an issue with Ariana being around the first time or two that Kristen came over. She's his girlfriend now, and they may even live there together since that the pigpen roomie is gone. Why is it weird that she would be there? Kristen is batshit. Plus kudos to FI to having Schwartz as backup, cos if he were alone I really think Kristen would have tried some seriously rapey style shit. It's clear she is obsessed, and even James is getting pissed about it, even though he's admitted he hates FI and loves to antagonize him. So she must be outta control with it.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 2

I get depressed every time they film in FI's apartment. These people are in their 30's and they are living like this?

And Stassi should never, ever pull all of her hair back in a bun.  Not a good look, even with her fake chin. I hate you, Stassi. Please go far, far away.   

• Love 2

My latest conspiracy: Stanford or some other Ivy arranged for Vail to be on this show so they could say: "See what happens when you go to Princeton?!" Jesus, ok. I get that these people want flexible jobs in case an acting gig comes up, but you went to fucking PRINCETON--at least work at an office temp agency or SOMETHING more productive than SUR hostess. But, I suppose she very eagerly jumped at this chance to be back on TV...but selling your soul by--appropos of nothing--talking about your drug use on day 1 and agreeing to sleep with Jax--nooooooo! That's part of the package deal, right? Lisa told her in the interview they're all dating each other. Jax is the only one who's free. Jax immediately says he's going to sleep with her--EVERYONE is warning her NOT to--and yet she still thinks he's cute or whatever... Moral of the story? Kids, choose Harvard over Princeton, I guess.

What is Kristin thinking putting on a low-cut cocktail dress in the middle of the day to pick up mail?! Everyone's going to see through that--even James! Be a little more covert, gir!. Surely you have some flattering jeans and a cute top that make you feel hot. Also, when you call your ex "babe," the jig is really up! And, yes, the producers have to be forcing these visits to Tom's apartment because there's no reason why he WOULDN'T just bring her mail to SUR. Yet, choosing the outfit was all on Kristin!

Next season will be "[Van Der] PUMP Rules," right? Stupid Lisa putting her one restaurant out of business with her other restaurant. Oh, well, as long as there's some place for these idiots to work, it's fine. Jax had to be pissed that he was working in snoozeville while Schwartz was PUMPing out the drinks up the block. How did Schwartz not pass out working on PUMP's busiest day ever?!

• Love 1

Oh Kristen, God bless you for bringing the crazy.  You are exactly what my Monday nights need.  You do, however, need to work on how your roll and your ability to be a bit more subtle, shall we say? 

Ha ha, clearly DJ Jazzy James is getting mighty tired of hearing about Flat Iron.  Apparently his junk wasn't THAT small, since Kristen can't stop talking about him.  I agree that DJ has an awful nice apartment (along with a Beemer!) for someone on a busboy's salary.  I am obviously in the wrong business.

StASSi just needs to STFU.  It's not her place to jump all over Schwartz about the kissing and anything else.  How would she have felt if Katie had done that to her when she was dealing with the same issue with Jax?  I don't think she would have taken it well.  And thank you, StASSi, for proving yet again how selfish and self-centered you are - - choosing a birthday cake for Peter that YOU want. Of course.

Vail went to Princeton?  WTF? 

• Love 3