Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I looking more for season 6 than anything else

Because I dare to hope that they are serious about missing the Charming and if they do have some real sl it will be with Emma and Hook for once.

I am ok!  if and it still a big if the EQ is back for a longer time than I thought. A and E seem to want to make à reset  about her and Rumple.

Honestly if really  Rumple and EQ are the ultimate villain of the show I hope the writer really go for it not like they did Rumple this season where he does make awful act but it is not enough clair for me if I am suppose to felt sorry for him or saw as being bad.

I really sorry about the non engagement  answer.

CS deserve something after all thieir misery. I guess Emma is just really happy because...

But they do not say much about Emma role next year. I want her to have a real sl and not worry about Regina going EQ again. 

• Love 2

Was happy to at least hear that the house Killian picked out for them isn't going to waste. OMFG..would have preferred a proposal but if Emma is saying yes to moving in together in the house then maybe I  will finally get my taco scene in some form BUT  it means Emma has learned not to put her life and happiness on hold for ungrateful bitch whinging over her dead boyfriend  (she's said less that 50 words to in the last 3 eps).

I  will take all the type of scenes of Killian holding down his toast with his hook while he butters it while Emma makes pancakes wearing only his shirt that I can get. 

...yes, yes...know i won't get one *grumble*

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Curio said:

So what in the world could Emma and Hook possibly be celebrating that requires an epic lift kiss? Do they finally agree to have sex? Do they win the lottery? Do they agree to move away from the crazy dangerous town of Storybrooke? 

I'm voting for all of the above, because, seriously, after all that they and the fans have been put through since last spring, the anouncement of no engagement has me ready to leave the show behind.  I just don't get all the wedding/engagement foreshadowing in 5a and her literally going to hell for him in 5b and the resolution is just a great kiss a Granny's?!  They've done that before, it's called the 3b finale.  And if it's just an agreement to move in together, they've already decided that in Camelot and Underbrooke.  Ugh.

• Love 3

There's also the possibility that A&E are flat-out lying regarding an engagement. If they even gave a hint that one was possibly happening, everyone would immediately know it was CS. They'll be the only unmarried couple left on the show once Robin and Hades are gone.

• Love 1

Can you have a proposal without having an engagement? Probably not but I'm just trying to grasp at straws here! I thought for sure the lift, and the one quote about how Emma might be the one to propose, meant that it was actually happening.

5 hours ago, sharky said:

As for Game of Thrones, they had some serious issues with episodes being leaked last season. I think they learned their lesson from that -- their photos aren't spoilery and access to video for media is very very restricted.

Last week was spoiled pretty thoroughly in that someone got the episode and posted a video summarizing everything that happened a couple days before it aired.  GoT is on my Walking Dead list now.  Sources are too good and I'm going to revert to being unspoiled.  I like a hints to speculate about not blow by blow details.  OUAT may have to join that spoiler no-go list.

Even without play by play photos, the official promo materials and interviews give too much away too.  I still have mostly no concrete idea what they mean exactly by "bonkers" for the season finale and would rather hope that its fun Hook/Zelena/Snowing hijinks for a little while longer than be told its something I wouldn't enjoy as much.

(edited)

Hook and Emma are celebrating because she's told him she's not going to put the brakes on their relationship because of Regina's boyfriend's death. I am mostly kidding, but I could actually see the show feeling the need to have Emma say this.

Will the innocent souls in the river like Aunt Em and Milah ever be released?
KITSIS: I would watch this weekend.

Best part of this interview. I am celebrating.

2 hours ago, mjgchick said:

Emma's happy because Killian learned how to make grill cheese, duh.

Maybe he's told her he's going to get a job.

Going back to season one and the late, great Jamie Dornan, who was our first death on the show

Is it me or does this answer make it sound like the actor, not the character, passed away?

Which character's journey are you most excited for the fans to watch?
EK: This weekend I am excited for them to watch Zelena's journey, and for the finale, I'm excited for them to watch Regina's.

How about resolving the journey you just had Emma come back from?

This. What is this. Is this one of those fan service episodes we've been wanting?

OMG if it's the story of what Grumpy or Archie or whoever get up to while the heroes are running around town looking for the flowerpot of Sinbad I will be so excited.

Edited by InsertWordHere
  • Love 3

So the writers are most excited for Zelena and regina's stories moving into the last episodes?  So Dark Swan and Hook in the Underworld, the themes of the entire season will be resolved by a simple kiss at Granny's?  While the C and D stories of Regina and Zelena are center stage although neither has had anything to do beyond a couple of episodes the entire season, makes perfect sense?

• Love 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, OnceUponAJen said:

That's exactly what I've been thinking ever since Hades started talking about how alone she is. Blatant manipulation masked as concern. I don't see how they could TLK if he is using her for his own ends.

I'm still hoping Hades faked the TLK somehow. But knowing these writers...

I must say I am pissed about the no-engagement spoiler. Hook and Emma already decided to move-in in 5A. Maybe Emma finally says ILU in a non-life or death situation, and Killian in so happy that he lift-kisses her. :-p

4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Plus the whole spin on the nursery. I'd believe it if it weren't for the stage direction from the script tease.

I donno. I just can't see them writing a CS baby so soon. Especially when A&E are being so coy about CS coffee times. 

51 minutes ago, InsertWordHere said:

How about resolving the journey you just had Emma come back from?

They'd rather write about Regina's woman-pain instead. Payoff? What payoff??

Is it me or does this answer make it sound like the actor, not the character, passed away?

That's what it sounded like! lol I think Adam meant to say "late great Graham Humbert".

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I must say I am pissed about the no-engagement spoiler. Hook and Emma already decided to move-in in 5A. Maybe Emma finally says ILU in a non-life or death situation, and Killian in so happy that he lift-kisses her. :-p

I was just thinking that maybe Emma tells him that she wants to spend the rest of her life with him, and make beautiful, magical pirate babies. Not right now, but in the future. :) Hook told Emma that she was his happy ending, so I can see Hook getting very excited about her saying something as profound to him.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, pezgirl7 said:

I was just thinking that maybe Emma tells him that she wants to spend the rest of her life with him, and make beautiful, magical pirate babies. Not right now, but in the future. :) Hook told Emma that she was his happy ending, so I can see Hook getting very excited about her saying something as profound to him.

I would love this even more if I could. The world needs more beautiful, magical pirate babies!

• Love 3
(edited)

Who is Arthur talking to, Hades? All of the main characters plus Granny and the dwarves would know not to trust him and he wouldn't have to tell Merida or anyone from Camelot that he is king. The Merry Men should know about him too. 

Edited by InsertWordHere
  • Love 1

I don't usually go "Think of Regina's pain!", but I don't think getting engaged the day after Robin dies would be appropriate... they don't have to avoid each other like in 401 (which was because of Emma's fear of losing him, not really Regina, anyway), but her boyfriend just died. Having an engaged in those circustances would be sad, especially because they couldn't really celebrate properly.

All hail King Shady! Awaiting his glorious return with bated breath. 

Not upset about not getting a CS proposal. I can wait. 

So we might be seeing Mal and Lily again?

you know, an easy solution to wrapping up the Will storyline would be to just say his storyline took place pre-wonderland...then you'd have more time to focus on other shinies...

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Serena said:

I don't usually go "Think of Regina's pain!", but I don't think getting engaged the day after Robin dies would be appropriate... they don't have to avoid each other like in 401 (which was because of Emma's fear of losing him, not really Regina, anyway), but her boyfriend just died. Having an engaged in those circustances would be sad, especially because they couldn't really celebrate properly.

I don't know about feeling sympathy for Regina, since they make everything that happens to Robin about her. He gets tricked, and raped? About Regina. 

Roland just lost his dad, and it's not like they're keeping him away from the funeral. He's right there, putting an arrow on the casket. And Pistachio will never know the man she was named for. 

Robin was living on borrowed time, and I would really, really love if Hades were to bring up that Regina did not pay the price in 5x02. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 4

I do love Regina,  the Evil Queen (I've started season 1 again, decided i'm going to rewatch everything just because...there are interesting things such as how Rumple was more skeevy, weirdo in S1, Charming saving Snow with an arrow and bow that would make Merida look like not very skilled... Anyway, it is nice and give me a sense of how old i am just by looking at Henry being barely out of dippers, Emma snd Snow young faces...).

Well... So as much as I do love our Evil Queen, it is not as much A&E love her... Geeh! Everything is about her, every single story! They could just go ahead and change the show's name: once upon... Regina. 

If you ask them about Lost probably now they would include Regina in the answer. We need other characters development. Yes, Robin's death is important to her, but in the mean time lives go on! 

I'm begging for some CS in a good and happy place just for once. And all we get is: no engagement, no happy times, just Regina sobbing, Regina evil, Regina and Snow, Regina and Emma, boring teen Henry angst.

• Love 1

I'm begging for some CS in a good and happy place just for once. And all we get is: no engagement, no happy times, just Regina sobbing, Regina evil, Regina and Snow, Regina and Emma, boring teen Henry angst.

The finale sounds terrible. And the last interviews with A&E don't do anything to change that. I'm already dreading the road trip of hell, even more than before. 

About Hook and Emma, I didn't expect any pay-off so I'm not surprised with the no engagement. But I hate that after all the pain, angst, misery and death this season all that CS is getting is a ambiguous tackle that may or may not mean they are TL, a 10 seconds reunion in a graveyard, another separation and a kiss. It's ridiculous and frustrating.

• Love 8

The finale sounds terrible. And the last interviews with A&E don't do anything to change that.

A&E always make the finale sound worse than it is. I remember being ready to hate the finale in Season 4, but it had some very nice moments in it.

A&E are like anti-promo. They should just stop.  Or maybe they just want us to lower our expectations.

A&E: "Here, we are planning on giving you a turd"

Us: "Better stock up on booze and tables."

Show Airs.

Us: "Oh, look, it's just garbage. So much better than we were expecting"

• Love 10

Or maybe they're lowering our expectations on purpose, so we'll be so relieved we'll like it! The S4 finale is what I thought of too, I remember being convinced it was gonna be an absolute garbage episode and it ended up being fine (at least part 2).

• Love 1

How much can they spoil without spoiling anything that's relevant. I mean they answered a question about Emma keeping her house because it's her house. There's nothing spoilery about that, but there was a meltdown over it after the set tour like a month ago.

I thought the biggest spoiler they might have given away was Regina turning on her "family".

Plus these questions come mostly from people who are already spoiled, and are looking for confirmation, hence the engagement question because of the lift kiss.

Trying to reconcile the 'No engagement' response with Jen's 'maybe she proposes to him'.

1-She 'proposes' they move in together just as he originally hoped and they discussed;

or

2-in A&E headspace accepting a proposal of marriage isn't really an engagement until the whole official announcement and no expense spared pot luck at Granny's..all of which gets put on hold while Junior FuckWitFire gets his 'magic is evil' tantrum storyline.

(i know I am reaching but can't believe Jen would be misleading the loyal CS fans that way...she's just too sweet for that kind of bait & switch)

• Love 1

(They could also just, yknow, be kissing with no specific reason. This show does tend to have that couple break into OTT makeout sessions pretty frequently. I feel like a lot of fans are setting themselves up to be disappointed here).

From the ET interview:

Personally, we would like to go back into those small town stories that we did in season one. There's a lot of Storybrooke yet to be mined and I think we're going to stay home for a while and see what happens.

Man I wish I could believe this will actually happen.

• Love 2

I can't give a source for this, but I believe the "surprise" person who comes back for the Finale is Maleficent. This could tie in with them reviving the Lily's father plot. Or Dragon Queen!!! (yeah--no).

4 minutes ago, Curio said:

I thought the Evil Queen was the "surprise" person?

I'm pretty sure that's who it is.

The guy who directed the episode tonight (first time) has a picture of himself and Lana dressed as the EQ in her Regina's vault. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Maybe Adam & Eddy have brainwashed the cast to believe any time they go longer than five episodes without showing the Evil Queen, it's "been a while."

The guy who directed the episode tonight (first time) has a picture of himself and Lana dressed as the EQ in her Regina's vault. 

It seems inappropriate for an Evil Queen flashback tonight, so maybe normal Regina looks in the mirror after Robin's death and sees the Evil Queen in the reflection or something.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

We see the Evil Queen in flashbacks often enough.

True, but the show doesn't always--seem to count the flashbacks.  I could see them using the "in the present" as the loophole.

Or possibly Regina EQ's up, and we get a bonus "haven't seen" person.

27 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Didn't JMo say it was someone we hadn't seen in a while? We see the Evil Queen in flashbacks often enough.

I don't think it really counts if the character is interacting with Snow in the past though.

Emma has dealt with Mayor Mills, and Regina, and has come face to face with the EQ in 3x22, but even then, the scene where they interacted was cut.

The EQ isn't interacting with anyone in Storybrooke, so if Jen is talking about that, then I get why she would say someone we haven't seen in a while.

The writers though are really not all that subtle with the whole Mary Margaret saying she doesn't wanna be MM anymore, but wants to go back to being Snow White instead.

The Evil Queen is definitely coming back, but that doesn't mean Maleficent isn't back as well. She lives in Storybrooke now. Maybe all it will be is a simple scene of her and Lily going through the door portal back to the EF. Or the writers may well be building up to her return for a bigger plot point in S6A. Anyway, we'll know soon enough. ;-) 

13 minutes ago, Scovies said:

JMo could have been referring to Merida or Arthur. We've been spoiled for their returns but I'm betting the GA had no idea. 

I'm hoping against all hope that Merida's part has been cut. For reasons...

• Love 2

Yes.  Absolutely, yes.  You are not alone, YaddaYadda.  I'm desperately hoping that happened in Offscreenville.  Since nearly everything interesting does, can't one really annoying thing happen there, too?

(edited)

I think JMO said it was someone you wouldn't expect, not someone who we haven't seen in a while.

But many people who work on this show underestimate the audience's ability to guess these "twists".

Edited by Mathius
(edited)

If the promo was any indication, there's going to be a bunch of questioning whether or not Regina will go evil again. (Pretty much like her in 4A or Emma in 4B.) She's going to win over the darkness, then bam! Jekyll Juice. Total parallel to Emma.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4
(edited)

She's going to win over the darkness, then bam! Jekyll Juice. Total parallel to Emma.

Exactly.  

Filming spoilers have her as part of the good team for the whole way, but the last time she's seen is a scene where she meets Hyde.

The "twist" cliffhanger ending could not BE more predictable (just like Baby Pistachio's name was.)

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 2

I'm wondering if Robin is really most sincerely dead. Hades specifically said that the dildo would obliterate someone and there would be nothing left. Robin's body was left intact and he was a force ghost for a second. Surely the writers wouldn't go there again? Right? 

• Love 1
(edited)
56 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

bam! Jekyll Juice. 

I have not seen the ep. or the promo/spoilers for next week's ep but I just adore the name "Jekyll Juice".  Now, if the show/network was smart, they could totally market this as a kid's drink.

Edited by RulerofallIsurvey
  • Love 1

On speculation about what's behind that lift kiss ... There is the possibility that it won't end up in the actual episode, like the hug everyone saw filmed for the 3A premiere, that there were pictures of all over the place, and either it was a take they didn't use or was Jen and Colin goofing around. Maybe there's more footage/pictures out there, but in the picture I saw, he had a left hand, and I can't imagine how he could pick her up that way with only one hand. So it may be best to lower expectations and not think too much about what it means because it may come to nothing.

• Love 2