Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Spoiler Discussion

Lisin
  • Start Topic

A little bit about Grant in the crossover, from here: https://ew.com/tv/2019/11/26/crisis-on-infinite-earths-black-lightning-crossover-cress-williams-interview/

“There are some similarities with the Flash and Black Lightning, so that was really fun to play around with,” says [Cress] Williams, with Guggenheim adding, “For me, the highlight is a scene with him and Grant Gustin that is so emotional, it’s so affecting, [that] it really justifies why these two characters are sharing the screen together. It’s a very spoiler-ish scene, but both Grant and Cress just knock it straight out of the park.”

• Useful 1

I've seen people say how the police officers probably think Barry doesn't deserved the medal of honor. Some said they were probably thinking off how he's been late and was arrested. I want to add on that Barry is never at his job. Seriously, we barely see this man at his job. I'm glad this season we're getting less of SL compared to other seasons. However, they still writing Barry as if he doesn't have a full time job.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BeautifulFlower said:

I've seen people say how the police officers probably think Barry doesn't deserved the medal of honor. Some said they were probably thinking off how he's been late and was arrested. I want to add on that Barry is never at his job. Seriously, we barely see this man at his job. I'm glad this season we're getting less of SL compared to other seasons. However, they still writing Barry as if he doesn't have a full time job.

Also, this award was given to him by father-in-law, the man who raised him, and just got promoted to Captain. Like, some of his colleagues should feel some type of way about him getting this award. We, the audience might think that Barry earned that award, also understand that Joe probably gave it to him because he knows Barry is about to die,  we have seen all he has been willing to risk and give up to protect the city. But base on the storylines, Barry didn't earn that award and Joe was wrong to give it to him.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, BeautifulFlower said:

More episode titles

6.10 - Marathon

6.11 - Love is a Battefield

6.12 - A Woman Named Sue

6.13 - Grodd Friended Me

From SpoilerTV , BTW.

"Love is a Battlefield" -- Sounds like this could be our Valentine's Day episode for this season. Normally I'd be excited for that, but with the way this season has been going, it could easily be focused on any other couple not Barry & Iris.

"Grodd Friended Me" -- I normally like Grodd episodes, but since 6a has turned out to be half filler, I'm not sure I'm up for it this season. (BTW, God Friended Me is another Berlanti show on CBS.)

One of these is supposed to have the return of Wally/Kid Flash. 6.10? I hope.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Trini said:

"Love is a Battlefield" -- Sounds like this could be our Valentine's Day episode for this season. Normally I'd be excited for that, but with the way this season has been going, it could easily be focused on any other couple not Barry & Iris.

Maybe but I think it will focus on them a little more considering Joe and Cecile and Cisco and Kamilla are both very secondary as relationships and Sue is probably making her entrance in 6.12. Though with a title like that there's certain to be some interesting moments. Hell it might feature them being apart on Valentine's because of an actual battlefield. 😉

I think Wally is coming back for 6x13. Wallace said that he wanted Wally and Barry to go up against a classic Flash villain. Grodd seems to fit that description.

Amunet is in 6x11. What happened to the Weeper and his love tears? I don't remember if he was killed. Maybe the "love" part in the title is a reference to him?

I don't have much hope for WestAllen even if the episode happens to be Valentine's Day themed. They had a Halloween episode with no costumes. They won't celebrate Valentine's Day either.

I hope the second half is better for WestAllen in general. Even before that I expect good content for both the mid-season finale and the crossover. The story calls for it. No excuses.

I must admit that I miss the season 3 writers. Aside from the occasional episode the people they have now are like romance-hating fanboys. It's not just Barry and Iris. Joe and Cecile barely have scenes anymore and the writing for Cisco and Kamilla is very lukewarm compared to what was written for Cisco and Cynthia.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Starry said:

I think Wally is coming back for 6x13. Wallace said that he wanted Wally and Barry to go up against a classic Flash villain. Grodd seems to fit that description.

Amunet is in 6x11. What happened to the Weeper and his love tears? I don't remember if he was killed. Maybe the "love" part in the title is a reference to him?

I don't have much hope for WestAllen even if the episode happens to be Valentine's Day themed. They had a Halloween episode with no costumes. They won't celebrate Valentine's Day either.

I hope the second half is better for WestAllen in general. Even before that I expect good content for both the mid-season finale and the crossover. The story calls for it. No excuses.

I must admit that I miss the season 3 writers. Aside from the occasional episode the people they have now are like romance-hating fanboys. It's not just Barry and Iris. Joe and Cecile barely have scenes anymore and the writing for Cisco and Kamilla is very lukewarm compared to what was written for Cisco and Cynthia.

It seems like comic fanboys have a real problem with romance because they associate it with "fan girls" thing/woman thing. They seems to see it as something that dosen't add value/devalue characters, especially male characters. When the truth is, it add dimensions to the characters, stories and make the stakes higher. Like the lack of romance between Westallen during this Crisis arc make the event seems shallow, without depth or urgency.  The lack of WestAllen family scenes, also makes it seems like Flash, not Barry, is the most important part of this arc. That ruins the story because the depth and urgency comes from not the city losing a hero, but a wife losing a husband/best friend, a father losing his son/son-in-law, friends losing their friend. A man leaving behind those he loves and who loves him.

All of this is missing because it seems like the writers this season and last season are concentrating on pleasing the fanboys of the comics world who think these things are useless and not needed. I feel like this is killing the show because in order for stories to be good/great, it needs a combination of love, connection and action. Without love or connection, it is just action, which is fine for movies but not good for a weekly show. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Starry said:

Forget Valentine's Day, WestAllen have yet to acknowledge their own anniversary. Two years come Dec. 8th and nothing said about it by any member of the so-called "family" called Team Flash or their real family, - Joe, Wally (he could send a card), or Cecile.

Edited by adora721
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, adora721 said:

Forget Valentine's Day, WestAllen have yet to acknowledge their own anniversary. Two years come Dec. 8th and nothing said about it by any member of the so-called "family" called Team Flash or their real family, - Joe, Wally (he could send a card), or Cecile.

I think it has already passed. I believe their anniversary was on November 28th or something close to it. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kate45 said:

I think it has already passed. I believe their anniversary was on November 28th or something close to it. 

Thanks for the correction; either way, their first and second anniversaries are never acknowledged. Very sad indeed....

Even when Barry took Iris on that two-day vacation, he could have said something to Iris like, "Consider this an early second anniversary celebration since I may not be around for the next one." 

Edited by adora721
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, adora721 said:

Thanks for the correction; either way, their first and second anniversaries are never acknowledged. Very sad indeed....

Even when Barry took Iris on that two-day vacation, he could have said something to Iris like, "Consider this an early second anniversary celebration since I may not be around for the next one." 

The writers write as though Barry and Iris being married and in love is some inconvenient truth they have to suffer through, while the fiftyleventh retcon of KF is the most exciting thing they have EVER done!

Assholes.

• Love 6

For now I think these writers just don't like writing romance in general but Ralph and Sue will be the real test. That would be the first season 6 couple involving a white woman. If they suddenly remember how to write a consistent, passionate and meaningful love story then the sad truth is that they don't feel like writing romance for women of color. And Iris being a black woman married to a white man is like the worst sin for people with certain issues.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Starry said:

For now I think these writers just don't like writing romance in general but Ralph and Sue will be the real test.

Also, remember the new "Superman and Lois" show coming. We'll see if Todd and company actually write well for a married couple with an infant who have careers. I suspect they'll find a way to make Lois' stories compelling while maintaining the romance despite being parents. Something Todd and company didn't do for WestAllen.

Edited by adora721
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Starry said:

For now I think these writers just don't like writing romance in general but Ralph and Sue will be the real test. That would be the first season 6 couple involving a white woman. If they suddenly remember how to write a consistent, passionate and meaningful love story then the sad truth is that they don't feel like writing romance for women of color. And Iris being a black woman married to a white man is like the worst sin for people with certain issues.

Well, they're not consistent on anything, so I'm not expecting that. I don't even think you even have to wait to see the Sue/Ralph romance; the writers are always going to be invested in the new thing they can play with. The romances on the show always start out pretty good; I think the real, real test is how they write them once they're officially together.

---

Anyway, my expectations for 6B (yes, I'm still hanging in here) are considerably lower, but I'm interested in the episodes Candice is excited about, and what changes happen after Crisis.

I don't think Olicity or just Oliver this year have ever mentioned their anniversary and I haven't heard it for any other couples  in the Arrowverse. Birthdays aren't common either, though I agree it would have been a very good idea to have a line of dialogue about it in 6x05 for their vacation.

That said the lack of WA this half has really stuck out like a sore thumb. I more blame a lack of interest in writing romance in general than someone or Wallace having a problem with interracial romance because the other couples haven't had much either, it's just more noticeable with WA because of Barry being the lead and also you know, dying in a few weeks. 

I agree with @Trini they might give Ralph and Sue more attention at first but I don't think that will last into a consistently well written couple, if they did it would be a first.

It's not like Caitlin's various attempts at self partnering with KF are done *well*. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Trini said:

So while Iris has a plot in Part 2 of COIE, it's looking like Barry will only be substantially featured in Part 3, the Flash episode. *sigh*

I have the unpopular opinion of not really liking these across all shows crossovers. I do not mind when a character or two from one pops up on another show, but I just do not like these big crossover events. The Flash is the only one that I still watch. The crossover does not make me want to tune into the other shows, even though I hate missing Iris storylines. 

• Love 2

flash-6x10-iris.jpg

We can’t account for Barry Allen’s ultimate fate after the infamous Crisis we are in the midst of right now, but this much is certain: The Flash‘s Iris will be a bit worse for the wear when Season 6 of the CW hit resumes.

TVLine’s #2020FirstLook photo series continues with the above image from The Flash‘s midseason premiere, titled “Marathon” and airing Tuesday, Feb. 4. In it, Iris (played by Candice Patton) is seen laid up in S.T.A.R. Labs’ med bay, her right arm wrapped tightly in bandaging. She is lucid, though — her face filled with a fiery resolve, one might even observe — so the superhero series’ leading lady isn’t too bad off.

Perhaps “Team Citizen” (as the intrepid journalist and her growing staff have been dubbed) got burned by chasing too hot a story? The Flash showrunner Eric Wallace did tell TVLine that Iris would get “involved in a very deep mystery that plays quite large in regards to what’s happening with our Big Bads and what not.” And Season 6’s early episodes did hint at a mysterious organization that is hiring metahumans — including Citizen intern Allegra’s sister aka Ultraviolet — as assassins.

Team Citizen “will be getting into trouble,” Wallace affirmed, “especially in the back half of our season.”

As for what The Flash Season 6B will be like as a whole, in the wake of the “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover event (which concludes Tuesday, Jan. 14, with back-to-back episodes of Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow), Wallace has said, “When you watch the crossover, you’re going to feel those tectonic shifts, especially at the end. It’s not small. It’s a game changer in the same way that the ending of ‘Crisis’-the comic book was a game changer, and it opens up to a whole new world.”

https://tvline.com/2019/12/13/the-flash-season-6-episode-10-photo-iris-injured-after-crisis/

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, BeautifulFlower said:

Wally is returning in 6.14

So we know now that Wallace over-promises/exaggerates; so the only part for me that is actual information is:

"After working on his inner life in Tibet, Wally West, aka Kid Flash, is back to help Team Flash against a familiar threat... but one with a very new face!" previews Wallace.

I dunno; the villains that I want to see again are usually not the ones they bring back.

11 minutes ago, Trini said:

"After working on his inner life in Tibet, Wally West, aka Kid Flash, is back to help Team Flash against a familiar threat... but one with a very new face!" previews Wallace.

The new Mirror Master, perhaps? The new female series regular , not Sue, is rumored to be the female Mirror Master. 

Edited by adora721
  • Love 2

Mirror Master hasn't been "a familiar threat", though.

ETA: Nevermind; I forgot he has been on the show before. He just wasn't that memorable.

So yeah, it's probably the new Mirror Master Mistress.

Edited by Trini
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/13/2019 at 12:18 PM, Velocity23 said:

Wallace didn't actually give a quote about this photo or episode specifically; but I wonder if the article writer is giving clues?

He uses three 'fire' words - will there be a fire-based villain in that episode?

...  Iris (played by Candice Patton) is seen laid up in S.T.A.R. Labs’ med bay, her right arm wrapped tightly in bandaging. She is lucid, though — her face filled with a fiery resolve, one might even observe — so the superhero series’ leading lady isn’t too bad off.

Perhaps “Team Citizen” (as the intrepid journalist and her growing staff have been dubbed) got burned by chasing too hot a story? ...

1 hour ago, Trini said:

He uses three 'fire' words - will there be a fire-based villain in that episode?

Good clue catching there, Trini!

Barry was badly burned by Ultraviolet. So, probably Iris' investigation into Black Hole brings her in contact with Allegra's cousin.

Edited by adora721
  • Love 1

Seems the tie-in comic for COIE indicates they may be killing off Wally West: 

"In the story, The Monitor sends The Atom, Batwoman, The Ray, The Flash, Kid Flash, Nyssa al Ghul and Harbinger to track down Outkast, the antimatter universe parallel of Pariah. Once they track him down, Outkast shoots an antimatter beam at Barry Allen, but before he can be hit, Wally West jumps in front of the shot, vanishing into thin air and seemingly dying."

I was relieved when it was announced that Wally would come back after Crisis. I didn't want him to die in Barry's place during the crossover.

Imagine how thrilled I am that the comic took care of that 🙄

Could this TVLine blind item refer to Candice/Iris? And the possible 30th century storyline?

BLIND ITEM

A popular hour-long drama will give viewers even more to love in the near future by casting its leading lady in a second role, one she’ll be playing opposite herself. In addition, fans of this iconic TV character may also get a welcome sense of deja vu from this time-bending twist.

https://tvline.com/gallery/ask-ausiello-blind-item-dual-role/

Another guess is that it could be Doctor Who. It definitely has to be a sci-fi show.

• Useful 2

I think that Iris coming from the future is going to be a Crisis change but I am not sure how I feel about it.

When was the last time Iris was Barry's damsel in distress? Season 3? When he still failed to save her and she saved him instead? I love that Iris can take care of herself but Barry being protective of her is not a negative and shouldn't be framed as a negative.

Also, Iris didn't prepare for a life without Barry. She was the one character Barry didn't team up with. They also had no real conversation on what her life would be like without him. Iris wasn't prepared physically or emotionally and the show should stop manipulating me into accepting that was the case with this kind of dialogues.

Rant over.

I hate to complain about stuff that happened in 6A because the trailer actually looks good and it seems Iris is going to get a multi-episode arc and some WestAllen romance scenes. I am looking forward to these episodes while also trying to keep my expectations low.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Starry said:

Rant over.

I hate to complain about stuff that happened in 6A because the trailer actually looks good and it seems Iris is going to get a multi-episode arc and some WestAllen romance scenes. I am looking forward to these episodes while also trying to keep my expectations low.

That's not even a rant, it's just stating facts!

Re: bolded: Same. It's a shame this is the attitude we have to have now.

Long trailer breakdown:

This looks like it has clips from several episodes. And the main things they are emphasizing are the threat of the the organization Iris is investigating, and the changes to the universe.

There are a few shots with Barry and Diggle in a cell at ARGUS; one of them Diggle hands Barry a mask, but I can't tell whose it is. Another has Barry's powers being weird? Maybe it's the Grodd episode (6.13) since ARGUS is involved?

A party at Jitters (yay, that set is still here!); WestAllen date night - with Iris wearing that dress that Candice showed in a video where she was speaking Italian. There's a later shot of Barry putting his Flash ring on; wearing the same(?) outfit as date night, so will this get interrupted too?? 😩

Team Citizen working on something in the office lounge;

And it looks like we'll see another metahuman origin story - there's a shot with a woman with that TV footage about the particle accelerator accident.

Then some shots of a new metahuman villian with purple glowing eyes and a tech gun; chasing one guy and in Joe's house (No!). Maybe this is the person who injures Iris' arm?

The CC Citizen Office gets attacked, and Cecile warns them just in time -- so she still has powers in this universe. ::sigh::

And now that Superman, etc. are on Earth-prime, Cisco is wearing his merch! Looks like he'll do a shirt rip, because of the snaps on his shirt.

There's Barry with someone who is bald and Black -- I'm hoping it Goldface again, but they almost never bring back who I want them to bring back. But on the other hand, he was supposed to be Amunet's ex, and we knew she's coming back. There's one shot of her in the trailer.

Then Iris is undercover!! Yay! And Barry is her back up in the van. Barry and Iris have some type of fight in their loft -- it's in 6.11, based on Iris' outfit. 6.11 also has Amunet. Great -- that's "Love is a Battlefield" that's airing the same week as Valentine's day. ::harsh sigh::  I hope they at least get one episode of peace before more tension.

Joe is telling someone they're not living in "Crisis mode" anymore at STAR Labs, but I wonder who he'd be talking to? I assume it's not Barry since he's alive and ready to put Crisis behind him. Iris? Cisco?

Ralph kicks open the door to an apartment, and it looks like there's an explosion in that same apartment.

Okay now there are two assassins(?) at Joe's house, and their fighting each other.

A quick shot of Sue Dearbon fighting Ultraviolet - so 6.12? Unless they introduce her earlier.

Iris collapses at STAR Labs as Kamilla and Allegra catch her. What happened??

A tearful Cisco (hasn't he been through enough??) - which is weird, because he's supposed to be relatively happy now with Kamilla and powerless - so what going on with him?? Why give him yet another identity crisis? And I believe that's who Caitlin is talking to about "post-Crisis" at the end.

That party at Jitters from earlier gets attacked by bad guys with ray guns, and the Flash saves people.

Quick shot of Ralph getting dunked. Then another quick shot of a woman holding a piece of broken mirror - this is probably Efrat Dor as Eva McCulloch. And probably the person in the flashback shot earlier.

Overall lots of iris and other female characters; more Barry than Flash; and not much of Team Flash, though I think Ralph will have a bigger role in this back half.

And yeah, that "can't be your damsel" anymore line grates because in 6 seasons you could count on one hand the amount of times Iris has been 'damselled' and had to be saved by Barry. Definitely gonna put the writers for that episode on my side-eye list.

Edited by Trini
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Trini said:

And yeah, that "can't be your damsel" anymore line grates because in 6 seasons you could count on one hand the amount of times Iris has been 'damselled' and had to be saved by Barry. Definitely gonna put the writers for that episode on my side-eye list.

I suppose that could be one of the post Crisis changes but more likely it's just the writers thinking Iris was inherently damselled a lot because she's the non powered LI and this is a comicbook superhero show. That and not caring because it doesn't fit the current storyline they want to do. If it gives Iris more agency that she often has and uses her to drive a plot it might be worthy it because I doubt she and Barry will be at odds for long. 

If they do go with a 30th Century storyline I really do want that to be a post Crisis change and not something that Iris (and maybe Joe) has been hiding from Barry for years. That makes no sense whatsoever. I guess a memory wipe could come in to play but I find "memory wipe for your own safety" storylines tiresome and very hit and miss. 

Edited by Featherhat

I had the same thought. That they are going to use Crisis to establish that in this new reality Iris has always been a damsel and had to learn to take care of herself only because Barry wasn't going to be around to protect her anymore. It gives them room to ignore their own continuity and established canon without it feeling like a real retcon.

I hate it when people/writers want to act like the powerless love interest is a helpless damsel in distress always in need of saving because of ingrained biases. These writers have been with the show since season 4 and I am pretty sure they've never written Iris as a damsel in distress Barry had to save. They need to go back and re-watch their own material.

I don't mind the WestAllen angst. Apparently we can't get romance scenes if they don't have some sort of argument first. And I think Barry needs to be taken to task for not really preparing Iris for life without him. I don't care if the fanboys are going to complain about it. I wouldn't mind it if Iris got angry and pointed out that Barry basically forced her to accept that he was going to die. I think 6x07 showed that he was in denial but from Iris' perspective that's what happened. He told her there was nothing they could do and focused on preparing the team for life without the Flash. Joe got to be comforted while she had to wait until the crossover and that scene wasn't enough IMO.

About this possible Iris from the future storyline, I hope they won't throw Joe under the bus for a second time and have him be Iris' adoptive father who has lied to her her entire life. I still think Francine needs to be the one from the future. If they want to retcon something, how about they start with that?

I didn't notice that Sue was in the trailer. It went by too fast and I didn't recognize the actress. I hope they won't give her powers.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Featherhat said:

I suppose that could be one of the post Crisis changes but more likely it's just the writers thinking Iris was inherently damselled a lot because she's the non powered LI and this is a comicbook superhero show. That and not caring because it doesn't fit the current storyline they want to do. If it gives Iris more agency that she often has and uses her to drive a plot it might be worthy it because I doubt she and Barry will be at odds for long. 

Nah; they should care, and while I'm not expecting every single writer to have encyclopedic knowledge of everything on the show (though, that would be great!), they should know enough about the show and characters to not make silly untrue statements.

And it's just annoying that they make Barry & Iris have arguments about things that shouldn't be arguments. We'll get the full context later, but it shouldn't be a problem if a woman's superhero husband wants to protect her.

• Love 4

I've wanted Barry & Iris to team up on cases more, but why do they immediately have to make it angsty?

9 hours ago, Starry said:

I don't mind the WestAllen angst. Apparently we can't get romance scenes if they don't have some sort of argument first. And I think Barry needs to be taken to task for not really preparing Iris for life without him. I don't care if the fanboys are going to complain about it. I wouldn't mind it if Iris got angry and pointed out that Barry basically forced her to accept that he was going to die. I think 6x07 showed that he was in denial but from Iris' perspective that's what happened. He told her there was nothing they could do and focused on preparing the team for life without the Flash. Joe got to be comforted while she had to wait until the crossover and that scene wasn't enough IMO.

The damsel thing is stupid, but I think this makes more sense as a conflict between them.

About this possible Iris from the future storyline, I hope they won't throw Joe under the bus for a second time and have him be Iris' adoptive father who has lied to her her entire life. I still think Francine needs to be the one from the future. If they want to retcon something, how about they start with that?

If anything, I think they'll make it so that Joe didn't know, because it wouldn't make sense otherwise. But yes, retconning Francine is the much better option.

I didn't notice that Sue was in the trailer. It went by too fast and I didn't recognize the actress. I hope they won't give her powers.

Well, that's just me specifically looking out for the new actors to show up, and going through the trailer frame by frame. LOL! I don't think they'll give her powers.

Edited by Trini
6 hours ago, Trini said:

Nah; they should care, and while I'm not expecting every single writer to have encyclopedic knowledge of everything on the show (though, that would be great!), they should know enough about the show and characters to not make silly untrue statements.

Of course they should care, Definitely. I didn't mean they shouldn't but it's a frustrating fact of this and most other Arrowverse shows that they ignore continuity and characterisation in favour of whatever plot they need to be driving the story this week, even if it directly contradicts episodes in the same season and no character comments on it. And so we might get Iris "refusing to be a damsel anymore" when she never has been because they want an angsty Valentine's Day scene and/or this is going to drive Iris into a storyline with Eva or whatever and it's the quickest way to do it. 

Francine would be a better option than Joe as from the 30th Century because we know nothing about her, though if that's the case I still want Iris to be Joe's biological daughter. Though are they going to hang a major storyline on a brief now dead character who was mostly a plot device and isn't around to explain herself? 

It's fine, I know what you meant.

2 hours ago, Featherhat said:

Francine would be a better option than Joe as from the 30th Century because we know nothing about her, though if that's the case I still want Iris to be Joe's biological daughter. Though are they going to hang a major storyline on a brief now dead character who was mostly a plot device and isn't around to explain herself? 

They might do it for exactly that reason. But they could also bring her back for an episode or two, in flashbacks.

ETA: But is still all speculation; they never do the good ideas the fans come up with, so I should try not to expect too much and hope whatever they do makes sense within the already established continuity.

Edited by Trini
  • Love 1

I am glad that the Valentine's Day episode is going to have a WestAllen plot. It's an angsty storyline but I hope Barry does something cute for Iris once they make up. I miss sappy Barry. I want to go back to the days when he used to make Iris breakfast and decorate their loft with heart-shaped balloons.

Let me lower my expectations.

On 1/16/2020 at 8:58 AM, Trini said:

There are a few shots with Barry and Diggle in a cell at ARGUS; one of them Diggle hands Barry a mask, but I can't tell whose it is.

I saw someone on Twitter say that's Oliver's mask. It would be a nice touch since Barry is the one who advised Oliver to wear a mask and made one for him.

• Love 3