Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Spoiler Discussion

Lisin
  • Start Topic

The two you mentioned were his only appearances; the next episode is his third, and the first time this season.

I get what your saying; but for me the main difference between him and RF is the show doesn't keep having him escape for *reasons* (AKA to keep paying Tom C.). I don't mind a few recurring villains, but it has to make sense, or at least be fun; but with Cavanagh's RF, I 'm just burned out.

Edited by Trini
  • Love 2

If they air new episodes every week 6x19 should be the temporary finale.

They've filmed up to 6x20 but it seems they are having post-production issues. They were about to start 6x21 when they shut down production.

Specifically in Vancouver, which is home to nearly 20 TV productions, government officials do not foresee life returning to any semblance of normal until the summer, meaning that the shows that traditionally start back up production in late June/early July would have to cool their heels for at least a little bit (if not longer).

“It’s more and more [unlikely] that we’re going to be able to get back to full normal life… before at least the summer, and then we need to start preparing ourselves for the potential of a second wave in the fall,” British Columbia provincial chief health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry told reporters on Tuesday.

https://tvline.com/2020/04/01/fall-tv-production-delayed-flash-riverdale-batwoman/

I would even say July might be too optimistic for start of filming. 

Matt's Inside Line:

After The Flash resumes Season 6 on April 21, “Barry and Iris are, indeed, about to experience the rockiest month of their marriage so far,” showrunner Eric Wallace warns. “Where it ends and what happens as a result? Sorry, no spoilers here!”

---

This is a Wallace quote, so "rockiest" could mean a lot of things. What I am worried about is whether things get resolved between them before the shortened season ends.

The person who asked that question is a hater in disguise. They couldn't have made it more obvious.

I wish we got some good news. There won't be a divorce but I am not looking forward to spending the next 84 years wondering if there will be some drama and how bad it's going to be. At this point who knows when we will get the last three episodes.

• Love 2

I think "rockiest" probably mostly refers to Barry & Iris being separated and trying to get back to each other. Once Iris gets out, I think they'll be so happy to be reunited that there won't be any major interpersonal drama between them.

Or it's referring to Siri as an imposter manipulating things and undermining Barry.

Hmm I don't know. It seems like he might be referring to after Iris gets out because wouldn't he use "already going through a rocky time" if it was meaning the separation/Barry being gaslit storyline? 

It might be what we've discussed and that Iris is angry or upset that Barry didn't realise and lived life with Siri (whether they actually had sex or not). It's not entirely fair to Barry but it would be understandable and Barry would also have his own feelings about it. That could create a couple of rocky episodes for them. Although yes with Wallace it could mean anything including a 2 minute upset conversation and then it's over. I doubt very much they'll get anyway near a separation let alone divorce. I doubt one of them will be even sleeping on the theoretical sofa. That said I do want there to be some fallout/payoff with their relationship over this, otherwise what's the point? The only question is what happens now they've had to cut the season climax off. Is everything a cliffhanger and we come back to it in October? IF we're lucky and filming is able to resume in the next 6 months.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Featherhat said:

It might be what we've discussed and that Iris is angry or upset that Barry didn't realise and lived life with Siri (whether they actually had sex or not). It's not entirely fair to Barry but it would be understandable and Barry would also have his own feelings about it. That could create a couple of rocky episodes for them.

If Iris is upset about the situation (as she should be!) I have a feeling her anger will be directed towards Eva, not Barry. She has seen how this clone looks, sounds, and behaves almost exactly like her, so she knows how Barry (and everyone else) could be fooled. And since she's been in the mirror for weeks, I can see how they might say she has come to terms with it -- not saying that should happen, but they would totally handwave something like this.

Barry's probably going to find out the hard way about Siri; and he might beat himself up about it more than anyone else. It would be typical for the show, and this particular season, to prioritize Barry's feelings.

LOL, but now I'm going to contradict all that, because these writers aren't all that great at writing multi-episode interpersonal conflicts, so if there's any drama between Barry & Iris, it won't last long. That's why I think that the "rocky" part for them is mostly the separation.

7 hours ago, Featherhat said:

That said I do want there to be some fallout/payoff with their relationship over this, otherwise what's the point?

Agreed; I want this too. But seeing as how they've barely addressed it so far, I'm not all that hopeful. Surprise me, Wallace!

I don't want to think about what will happen once Iris is out of the mirror not necessarily because I am afraid of the relationship drama but because there's a real chance it'll be a very long time before we get to see those episodes.

For this reason alone, I believe Eric is talking about what's going to happen after the truth is out in the open but before Iris is free.

• Love 1

Photos for 6.16 are finally out! Some Ralph and Sue, and the rest are the West-Allens (well, Siri too). Looks like the Wests/Allens are in much of the A-plot? I hope we get a few scenes of real Iris too.

FLA616a_0162b.jpg

FLA616a_0438b.jpg

FLA616a_0930b.jpg

FLA616b_0125b.jpg

They're letting Barry do science!

FLA616b_0435b.jpg

-----

Still not sure if this is Danielle P.'s exit episode or not.

• Useful 1

The episode description says that Iris starts to get suspicious of Eva so we should get some Real Iris scenes.

Either this one or 6x17 is Danielle's last episode. I hope Caitlin and Frost just decide to leave Central City of their own accord instead of becoming two other people they need to save 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Starry said:

I hope Caitlin and Frost just decide to leave Central City of their own accord instead of becoming two other people they need to save 🙄

It would seem out of nowhere for Cait and Killer Frost to just leave Central City. The writing brought up the use of cold to escape from the Mirror World and that it doesn't work like last time. It seems likely that KF and Cait will get stuck in the mirror after Iris, Kamilla, and Eva escape.

10 hours ago, adora721 said:

It seems likely that KF and Cait will get stuck in the mirror after Iris, Kamilla, and Eva escape.

I am pretty sure DP will leave before Iris gets out. Only Eva will escape in 6x17.

I hope not! They can't have Iris in the mirror so long, especially when there's not much going on on there. My theory is that everyone will be able to get out, but Caitlin/Frost gets injured and they have to leave to recover - offscreen.

• Love 1

There were already hints, but it looks like 6.16 will indeed be a turning point for the main arcs with Barry & Iris (& Siri), and then the fallout/resolution is the next episode. (But I gotta try and temper my expectations because K. Kim is on that episode. Pretty sure Pound is mainly doing the Ralph subplot (he's done several of the Ralph-cenric episodes).)

Episode 6.17, "Liberation", synopsis:

HUGE CHANGES AHEAD FOR BARRY AND IRIS   – After recent events, Barry (Grant Gustin) takes a closer look at his life with Iris (Candice Patton).  Eva (guest star Efrat Dor) makes a bold move. 

Jeff Byrd directed the episode written by Jonathan Butler & Gabriel Garza (#617). Original airdate 4/28/2020.

---

Butler and Garza are finally back! Them seem to do well under Wallace; and have done some good West-Allen family stuff.

Yay! Barry's going to figure things out.

I get why you're worried, especially as the resolution to the season is so up in the air but I would be gobsmacked if Barry broke up with Iris at any point this season. 

I would think the most this is going to be is Barry angsting about the state of his and Siri's relationship with someone and maybe a few ominous hints but nothing cataclysmic before (and probably after) he realises about Siri or Iris comes out of the mirror.  

Spoilers/teases from the TVLine interview: https://tvline.com/2020/04/20/flash-grant-gustin-preview-season-6-barry-learns-mirror-iris/

... but in the meantime this artificial Speed Force isn’t going to come together as quickly as we would like it to. And when they eventually do find a way to get it to work, it comes with a pretty big sacrifice for the team.

The Rag Doll episode [airing this week] changes the dynamic of the team and the West-Allen family moving forward. They’re not just small challenges; they’re going to have lasting effects for the rest of the season. It’s not just a Villain of the Week-type thing, it will affect the show moving forward for while.

The team doesn’t want Barry to waste his speed, that’s an element for sure, but also Joe is in some serious danger and gets harmed in the process. I don’t want to spoil too much, but the dynamic of the West family and Team Flash is going to be altered for a while because of what happens with Joe and Rag Doll.

I think Barry has had enough distractions to not catch on as much as he should have sometimes. <...> But he will be the first team member [outside of Wally] to start picking up that something is wrong with Iris, and he starts to get suspicious. There’s a breaking point where he looks back at the past few weeks and realizes this isn’t Iris.

It’s a combination of things. It’s a little bit of the stuff she says, but more an emotional connection that’s lacking or not consistent with what they have always had. Barry has an epiphany moment where he shares all of his suspicions with Cecile, and the writers gave me a really fun scene for when it all lands, where I convey all these ideas about what I think is really going on. We had a lot of fun with it.

I’ve had several readers asking if the real Iris’ status as Barry’s “lightning rod” might play a role in him eventually returning to full power.

Not so much, to be honest. There’s an emotional connection that will be used… to figure out how to get Iris out of the Mirrorverse, but it’s not necessarily connected to the whole “lightning rod” idea at this point.

Ugh -- why do these writers hate to being great??

Yeah, right before Barry kind of figures out what’s going on, there’s a big fight scene, essentially, that is going to change the dynamic of Barry and Iris and that relationship moving forward for the rest of the season.

"Fight" like a verbal argument, or a fist fight? Because with Siri, I can see either happening.

Edited by Trini
  • LOL 1

And as far as Thawne, who’s ostensibly “crackling around” out there somewhere, should we be afraid about what — or whose — form he next takes?

There was going to be a big Thawne cliffhanger at the end of what this season would have been, but that’s not going to be the cliffhanger we get. [Episode] 619, “Success Is Assured,” is going to end up being our finale, so we’re going to have a different cliffhanger than originally planned. But the cliffhanger at the end of 619 does serve as a pretty good finale.

😭 They were planning for Thawne and Cavanagh to still be around into Season 7. When will I be free?? #liberateTom

Anyway, Glad that the West-Allen family will be the focus for a few episodes.

I still think the "sacrifice" will be Caitlin and/or Frost.

A lot of websites and 'fans' are latching unto the upcoming conflict for Barry & Iris (nice trolling, TVLine!), but from Grant's interviews it's clear that it's between Barry and Mirror-Iris; so real WestAllen will be fine. They just need to be reunited already!

Quoting some spoiler excerpts from Grant's interview at EW: https://ew.com/tv/the-flash-grant-gustin-barry-iris-fight/

They are not necessarily successful right out the gates [at building a Speed Force], but Cisco is helping immensely. <...> They’re going to struggle with it for a handful of episodes before they find a way to actually get it to work, so it’s kind of tough for them.

I think there’s always a danger to use anything that Thawne is giving us <...>, but Barry wants the Speed Force back so badly that he’s willing to kind of ignore those dangers for the time being.

...At this point, they’re still so focused on so many different goals and getting Iris back from the Mirrorverse, and getting the artificial Speed Force to work that there isn’t any extra time to continue grieving [Nora] at this point.

Barry is the first person to eventually start to get suspicious that there’s something going on with Iris and kind of confronting that and bringing it up with her results in some tension and a pretty big confrontation at one point. We’re gonna see a pretty big fallout between Barry and Iris, and their relationship is going to change drastically just because this Mirror-Iris element.

... He’s getting whiffs of, “This is kinda bizarre,” but we had a lot of opportunity for a different dynamic between Candice and I that was a little fun, awkward, and weird just because Iris was so different. Then as that continues and Barry starts to really get suspicious about what’s going on, it’s the first time we really see that we’re not getting through to each other at all. We’re on such different pages. She has a very specific goal that Barry’s not aware of and Barry really wants to get through to her and understand what’s going on with her, but it’s not really Iris, so we see them butt heads in a way that we’ve never seen in the past. We had one fight scene in particular — not combat fight, but an emotional fight between the two of them — that was definitely unlike any other Barry-Iris conflict we’ve had in the past. So it’s definitely fun to do a different dynamic with Candice.

... this Mirror Master and the fact that they made it a woman, and Efrat Dor just killing it. [She’s] a really, really serious actress and always shows up ready to go. She brought a cool different element to the show that we had never had before, and I didn’t get to work with her nearly as much as I would’ve liked to. Candace was working with her enough, and she was singing her praises before I ever got to meet Effie. She brings something different to the show, for sure. The dynamic of Iris and Barry is something we’ve never dealt with this like this, and Barry losing his Speed, and not just like a one off like he doesn’t have his speed for an episode and gets it back by the end. The real conflict of it depleting and knowing it’s his fault from his actions during “Crisis” and having to deal with that — there’s a lot of things going on that’s different from elements we’ve ever dealt with before.

I think we already knew that Eva was going to be Mirror Master, but I think this is the first time someone from the show has called her that.

Apparently tomorrow's episode got leaked, so beware if you don't want to be completely spoiled. Some people have already posted clips.

Edited by Trini

It sounds like their lightning rod connection won't be used to return Barry to full power but it will be used to get Iris out of the mirror. That's what I got from Grant's quote.

But will the writers ever be literal about Iris being Barry's lightning rod?

13 hours ago, Trini said:

😭 They were planning for Thawne and Cavanagh to still be around into Season 7. When will I be free?? #liberateTom

I am not surprised about Thawne. He was always going to come back. But there's a real chance Cavanagh won't stick around and Thawne wearing a new face is what the cliffhanger was supposed to be.

Grant should do more interviews about the show. He tends to give out a lot but I'd rather this than Wallace sensationalizing events.

It's funny that Wallace described the second half as an Iris-centric Barry-Iris story only for Grant to say that he's seen a lot less of Candice in 6B, that they've been in separate plotlines, that Barry's been distracted with other things and that he's sure viewers are frustrated that he hasn't figured it out yet.

I am glad Barry will be the first to find out and that he won't be told. I am looking forward to this:

Barry has an epiphany moment where he shares all of his suspicions with Cecile, and the writers gave me a really fun scene for when it all lands, where I convey all these ideas about what I think is really going on. We had a lot of fun with it.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Trini said:

Anyway, Glad that the West-Allen family will be the focus for a few episodes.

I still think the "sacrifice" will be Caitlin and/or Frost.

I don't see how what he said means Tom will be back. However, Thawne probably had a new body. Maybe he was/is going to be the big bad for season 7.

Now Tom? I really don't see how they can bring him back. He doesn't want to play one Wells character for more than one season (sans Harry). I doubt they would keep Nash.

Also, I don't think Danielle is in the remaining episodes. Wasn't 15 her last episode she filmed?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Starry said:

Grant should do more interviews about the show. He tends to give out a lot but I'd rather this than Wallace sensationalizing events.

This is exactly why I always want them to let Grant do interviews. Just let him spoil stuff a few times per season! LOL

7 hours ago, Starry said:

I am not surprised about Thawne. He was always going to come back. But there's a real chance Cavanagh won't stick around and Thawne wearing a new face is what the cliffhanger was supposed to be.

3 hours ago, BeautifulFlower said:

I don't see how what he said means Tom will be back. However, Thawne probably had a new body. Maybe he was/is going to be the big bad for season 7.

Now Tom? I really don't see how they can bring him back. He doesn't want to play one Wells character for more than one season (sans Harry). I doubt they would keep Nash.

Reverse Flash should be a good returning villain, but I'm just burned out on Thawne (and Cavanagh playing him) and I don't think they've really been able to find a great way to bring him back. Most of the times before had too many plot holes for me. I'd rather they just end the RF story once and for all.

I would have thought Tom had a chance of leaving, but the last episode specifically made so that ALL the Wellses are now magically inside Nash, so they can still do other versions. The longer they keep him in the cast, the more nonsensical it becomes. I hate it. 😭

3 hours ago, BeautifulFlower said:

Also, I don't think Danielle is in the remaining episodes. Wasn't 15 her last episode she filmed?

I think 16 or 17 was her last; I'm not sure. Either way, I don't think 15 was her last episode since they have to explain her (Caitlin/Frost's) exit.

On 4/16/2020 at 10:49 PM, Trini said:

There were already hints, but it looks like 6.16 will indeed be a turning point for the main arcs with Barry & Iris (& Siri), and then the fallout/resolution is the next episode. (But I gotta try and temper my expectations because K. Kim is on that episode. Pretty sure Pound is mainly doing the Ralph subplot (he's done several of the Ralph-cenric episodes).)

Episode 6.17, "Liberation", synopsis:

---

Butler and Garza are finally back! Them seem to do well under Wallace; and have done some good West-Allen family stuff.

Yay! Barry's going to figure things out.

I don't think this means Barry figures it out - I think he starts to doubt his relationship with Iris (not realizing it's not Iris, but Siri).  I just have a very bad feeling I can't fully explain.  Wallace has made some weird comments that make me think the worst for WestAllen. Maybe it's just that I don't trust him with Barry or Iris and especially not WestAllen.

I still remember him talking about what Iris was going to think AFTER she got out of the mirror - which makes me think she's upset with Barry.  

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Trini said:

From the EW Article (Grant Gustin):  "Barry is the first person to eventually start to get suspicious that there’s something going on with Iris and kind of confronting that and bringing it up with her results in some tension and a pretty big confrontation at one point. We’re gonna see a pretty big fallout between Barry and Iris, and their relationship is going to change drastically just because this Mirror-Iris element."

I don't understand what he means - is he saying his dynamic with Siri changes drastically or is he saying the drastic change is for real WestAllen BECAUSE of Siri (and him not figuring it out)?

Because he's talking about this like this is really Iris - when the fallout is with Barry and SIRI, not Iris.

I'm confused.

But I'm cautiously optimistic about tonight's episode.  Lord knows this show couldn't disappoint me as badly as Roswell, NM did last night.

Edited by phoenics
  • Love 1

It is confusing because he says "Iris", but I'm pretty sure he means Siri/Mirror-Iris.

I am looking forward to finally getting some movement on the Barry/Siri front, and emotional scenes for Grant and Candice.

I hope we get some update on (real) Kamilla, too.

• Love 1

Also, I don't know if it's because of the leak, but CW hasn't released* any preview clips; which is odd considering the long hiatus.

*(As far as I can tell; I'm afraid to check Twitter because I don't want to be spoiled.)

From Grant's interview on DC Daily, he mentioned the upcoming Pied Piper episode (6.18) that deals with his changed, post-Crisis backstory.

And a few snippets from Hartley Sawyer who is good at not giving away stuff: https://www.cbr.com/the-flashs-ralph-dibny-says-expect-the-unexpected-with-sue-dearbon/

How do you hope fans will feel about Ralph and Sue by the end of the season?

That is a very, very hard question for me to answer without risking my my employment, which I love very much. What I want them to feel -- I can't say what I want them to feel, because then they would give way too much, but I can tell you what I know they're gonna feel. They're gonna feel a variety of different emotions that they don't expect. There's gonna be certain things where it's like, "Yeah, but..." -- "Oh, yes, but ahhhh." It's very hard for me to answer that without giving too much away, but there are going to be things that are expected and there are going to be some things that I think 99.9% of people would never guess in a million years.

... So they have a very, very strong bond and there's nothing that he wouldn't do for Caitlin or for Frost. I mean, there's no question about that, and we're going to see a little more of that come into play.

I think it's in 6.17, so that would be, I believe, next week. We're going to have some some Frost and Ralph stuff happening there and continue to work that along. ...

Can you tease your favorite moment or scene from an upcoming episode?

I can tell you about 6.16! There's a few different things that were incredibly fun, but I love working with Carlos Valdez. <...> We'll very, very organically start putting in little bits and little gags that maybe were not scripted that end up being the thing that we carry through a couple of scenes and callbacks.

The way that he plays things -- and he plays things with such conviction. Like, when he first sees Sue, I almost lost it because of the way that he played that. Actually, on the first take, I ruined it because I was laughing out loud. But the way that he played it, he did it in such a way where I was like, "That's so funny. When I read it, I didn't picture it that way, but you're just killing it." But there's a scene that allowed me to do something very different with my performance that was not expected. That's just Carlos, man. He's just a very funny, very, very talented guy. ...

And from this Natalie Dreyfuss interview: https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/04/21/the-flash-sue-ralph-relationship-season-6-natalie-dreyfuss-interview/

In the synopsis for the April 21 episode, it says that Ralph and Cisco are together when Ralph sees Sue again. So does this mean Sue is going to meet Cisco?

Natalie Dreyfuss: This is the first time that Sue meets Cisco. She gets to play with another character in the show, which was really fun. He’s great and so funny.

What does Sue think of Cisco?

Natalie Dreyfuss: I think that there was a fun chemistry between them actually. I think she recognizes that he’s witty and fun. He is definitely surprised based on the description of who Sue is, so I think he’s definitely shocked when he finally gets to meet her.

Before I even get into tonight's episode, the promo:  Barry & Iris have a ceiling mirror in their loft that we're just finding out about?  👀 👀 👀  I know the fanfic authors are going to have fun with that!

• LOL 1

This pandemic must be looking out for her fans. The minute she goes on maternity leave, they shut down production.

I am not at all surprised that she's coming back for season 7 but I expected 6x17 to be her last.

But maybe this means Caitlin won't be damseled and I won't have to worry about Barry and the team trying to save her too.

On 4/17/2020 at 11:41 AM, Starry said:

I hope Barry won't break up with Iris just before he finds out that's a clone. Sorry for being such a pessimist 🙁

Close enough. She broke up with him instead 😂 That's better IMO.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Starry said:

I am not at all surprised that she's coming back for season 7 but I expected 6x17 to be her last.

Yeah, that's interesting, because she stopped posting set/BTS stuff around when they were filming 6.16/6.17. So I'm now I'm wondering if they filmed her remotely, or filmed the rest of her scenes at once; because I really don't think she was in Vancouver while they were filming the latest episodes. Of course, I could be wrong about that.

They could have pre filmed them to be inserted into later episodes but would they bother to do that if they weren't planning on using her up to the finale? Most shows that pre film do it so there's no missing episodes. Or maybe her some were supposed to be in eps 20+ and got put into 19 as the new finale. 

Many of her storylines are pretty easy to lift in and out and if she is trapped or gone off somewhere, easy to pre film with just her or even remotely, Frost checks in via Facetime etc. 

Edited by Featherhat

Grant said there wasn't a Barry/Siri (combat) fight, but it looks like there will be in the next episode. Or at least a brief confrontation. One shot of Barry in the loft (with Siri?) he has a cut on his face.

Also Siri's hair is in a ponytail, so maybe that's for VFX purposes?

Also it took 7 entire episodes, but they're finally getting around to that "tests the borders of sanity" or whatever Wallace said about Iris and Eva.

I'm glad Barry's going to figure it out, but it kinda sucks that the whole impostor Iris situation is going to play out with Joe not knowing his daughter was missing.

Edited by Trini
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Trini said:

I'm glad Barry's going to figure it out, but it kinda sucks that the whole impostor Iris situation is going to play out with Joe knowing his daughter was missing.

I think you mean, without Joe knowing Iris was missing?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Trini said:

Yes, Iris. Sorry, it's easy to forget he has two daughters now!

No, that was clear. What your initial post said was Joe left knowing Iris was missing, but he doesn't. And it should be "without knowing his daughter was missing." 

I was just asking for clarification!

• Love 2

About Grant's statement that an "emotional connection" is used to get Iris back; I'm thinking that it means they use Cecile's convenient-but-only-when-the-plot-calls-for-it powers.

Phasing was brought up as a way to escape the mirror, so I think Barry might use the last of his speed to get Iris out. But then I'm worried about the other people trapped....

So I'm obsessed, apparently because I slowed down the promo for next week to get this shot of Barry trying to figure out what is going on with Iris/Siri.  You can see the glass board has something like "Sneaking out every night?  How often?"  

Underneath that, I think it says:  "Only at McCullough Software"?

I can't make out anything else on that board.

Then behind him, there is a bulletin board like the one he used to keep for his mother's murder by RF... 

Barry is SERIOUS about figuring out what is going on with Iris.  My only question here is whether or not this scene comes before or after he figures out that's not Iris, or is this process to figure out it's not her.

All I know is I need to see a TON of angst, guilt and pain from him over this - Iris has been gone for over a month now.  Barry needs to be beside himself with guilt, worry and fear.  Otherwise this wasn't worth our pain of living through 7 episodes.  One little episode of Barry being desperate to get Iris back isn't enough for me to make up for that.

I'm gonna need to see all the angst and pain we should have seen for Crisis AND this now, lol.

Barry-Siri.jpg

Edited by phoenics
  • Love 3

I am not exactly disappointed that I was wrong about DP but I am a bit salty that they still managed to film stuff with a heavily pregnant woman but shipped Joe off screen after finally giving him a major role in the A plot. I hope Jesse is okay and they didn't have to write him out because of health issues.

I am a bit confused because Caitlin's only storyline is to help Barry build a Speed Force but in his interview Grant only mentions Cisco as the person who's doing a lot. Either he forgot about Caitlin or she's doing something else but what?

12 hours ago, Trini said:

About Grant's statement that an "emotional connection" is used to get Iris back; I'm thinking that it means they use Cecile's convenient-but-only-when-the-plot-calls-for-it powers.

Why? 😭

12 hours ago, Trini said:

Phasing was brought up as a way to escape the mirror, so I think Barry might use the last of his speed to get Iris out. But then I'm worried about the other people trapped....

Yes, what happened to Kamilla and Singh?

And Cisco has no clue that there's something wrong with his live-in girlfriend.

About Iris, it looks like she's going crazy. She's adapting to the Mirrorverse and is starting to scratch her arms like Eva does. I wonder if this "testing the borders of sanity" arc isn't going to be what really impacts WestAllen for the rest of the season.

• Love 3