Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Spoiler Discussion

Lisin
  • Start Topic

I'd love to see Kara/Supergirl teaming up with Barry/Flash one more time, but for the series finale I need them to let The Flash save the day/universe by himself. They've handicapped him too many times by including all these team members/etc. *for reasons* over the years.

• Like 1

Ugh. I mean, agreed on zero surprise that TC is back for the finale. But why can't it be as HR or Original Wells... I'd even take Sherloque again over RF for the 70th time (and when we've already had Matt Letscher as RF this season too).

On 5/9/2023 at 2:19 PM, shantown said:

Ugh. I mean, agreed on zero surprise that TC is back for the finale. But why can't it be as HR or Original Wells... I'd even take Sherloque again over RF for the 70th time (and when we've already had Matt Letscher as RF this season too).

Pretty sure "Timeless Wells" or Original Wells is showing up as well, based on a photo Brandon McKnight shared when he did his instagram takeover.

52 minutes ago, Trini said:

UGH -- Wallace is a menace:

I mean, the trailer already has a shot of Savitar holding up Nora in prime skewering position, so he could actually do it (cue tears, screaming no, the usual) but thanks to time travel shenanigans it all gets undone.

And hey, it would give Iris something to do.  Before I saw the trailer, I expected her grand contribution to be to go through a child birth scene, then hold baby Nora in the final scene before Barry sprints off into the camera for the final time.