Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

• Start Topic

Laura Jensen, Margaret's former friend- they were childhood friends. She is second from the left. Margaret claims she tried to help her become a HW for two years. Let's see if Bravo is going to be interested now that Laura is revealing secrets. 

Screenshot_20230428_221953_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Laura Jensen, Margaret's former friend- they were childhood friends. She is second from the left. Margaret claims she tried to help her become a HW for two years. Let's see if Bravo is going to be interested now that Laura is revealing secrets. 

If we are stuck with another season of Margaret, I think they should bring on the ex friend. I’m sure she knows a lot of nasty stuff about her.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
33 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

They are the same age??? Marge looks like she used to babysit Laura!

It doesn’t help that the platinum blonde is aging but that hairstyle is exactly like her mother’s, which also makes her look exactly like her mother.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Doublemint said:

Saw something on Facebook that Melissa is fired from RHNJ - ???

Only time will tell (but fingers crossed!). I've seen multiple people say that Teresa has stated she is done with the Gorgas, and if that means not interacting or wanting to be around them, then what storyline will Joe and Melissa have moving forward? At this point, continuing to complain about Teresa is not only tiresome, but will be moot if there is no interaction. And how would filming group outings work? 

It is sad for the siblings, especially since their parents have passed. But if Teresa and Joe's family dynamic isn't getting better - and, quite honestly, it seems worse than ever - then at the very least a break is warranted. And the producers aren't going to pick them over Teresa, so the only other option is putting the Gorgas on ice. 

Or Andy and Bravo will continue to milk the exhausting and repetitive drama, much to viewers dismay. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 4/29/2023 at 9:17 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

They are the same age??? Marge looks like she used to babysit Laura!

Laura has a 30 year old son which means she is about Margaret's age. She is a realtor.

• Like 1
On 4/29/2023 at 9:52 AM, DeeplyShallow said:

It doesn’t help that the platinum blonde is aging but that hairstyle is exactly like her mother’s, which also makes her look exactly like her mother.

Her hair color looks white, it's harsh, and aging. Not that I have anything against natural grey, or white hair, but that's not natural. She could choose a softer blonde shade. 

• Like 1
(edited)
On 4/28/2023 at 11:00 PM, ZettaK said:

I think that Margaret may be just a little concerned about Laura.  Laura is not a housewife, so she has no contractual commitment to not speaking about anything that Margaret may have said to her about any of the other housewives.  She can say whatever she wants to whomever she wants.  And, it seems that she is doing that here and there.  I think that's why Margaret gets very defensive when speaking about Laura and tries to shut down any conversation about her immediately.

I truly think that Margaret does have an "arsenal" if you will.  Stupid word, but I think Margaret knows a lot of gossip, whether true or not.  

Laura is to Margaret what Kim D. was to Teresa.  Except I think that since Kim D. was a "friend of", she didn't really spill all she knew.  Since Laura was never even a "friend of", Margaret has to know that and feel some sense of trepidation regarding her scorned ex-friend.  

There's an old saying - a secret is no longer a secret when more than one person knows, or another saying - three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead.  Margaret would have been wise to keep her mouth shut and not spill what she knows to anyone.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 7

Melissa, Margaret, Fuda and Fessler look awful.I think Margaret thinks a tight pony or bun smoothes her wrinkles out but it’s too harsh and the color is horrible. 

Hey Teresa, undies with a see through chiffon is not a real dress. Put some clothes on woman!
Not a fan of Jennifer’s dress, it’s too matronly and would have suited Margaret better. 
I can’t say I like Danielle’s dress either. Dolores’s really wants to show off her figure. 
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I think Jackie looks the best. If only she had a normal strap, I think the dress would be pretty.

• Like 8

I think Danielle has "out Teresa'd" Teresa, her dress is sooo much better in the NJ fashion/style/sense than Teresa's dress or is it a fancy bathing suit cover up?

Danielle is owning that dress, I am not saying I like it but it is the perfect choice for trying to take the HBIC crown (from Teresa) and perfect for a NJ prom, it pairs well with an extreme spray tan.

Big disappointment that Teresa did not show up with her wedding hair style.

Delores looks great but she has to sit in that dress and the sheer part starts pretty close to her lady bits and will ride up when she sits down on that couch.

Margaret and Melissa should have switched gowns, neither one suits them, it is like opposite day or Freaky Friday the Dress Edition.

I like Jennifer's dress, I cannot believe I like anything about or on that woman. I feel like we have seen that dress before somewhere.

Jackie looks great too bad this is her swan song dress.

I think Fessler's dress probably looks better in person but perhaps a different color could have made a difference in photos, I bet it's a great dress to waltz in.

Fuda's dress has a lot going on and she may wish she picked a less fussy dress to sit on a couch and fight with other women for eight hours.

• Like 8

They all look like crap. Tre's visible "underwear" is...a look. 

WTF stylist told Fessler she looked good? 

Jen needs to venture away from the royal blue. I think she wears it every year. 

I guess Dolo looks best by default. 

• Like 9
(edited)

I think they all look awful

Teresa and her granny panties. It looks like the undergarment for the dress that her train (?) forms when wrapped around and secured properly. Did she do Ozempic too?

Jen A is going for the Turkish goddess look (a favorite of hers). I think she looks best 

Delores went shopping with Teresa, but picked a slightly more modest version . I don't think that's a good color on her

Danielle looks like she went shopping with Tre & Delores. She went for the dress with the at-tee-tude. She looks ready to throw down. I don't get the velvet train thing. Hate her shoes

Melissa looks pissed off. She's channeling Morticia Adams in cobalt blue. It looks like it was meant for someone 2ft taller and they took the extra fabric at the top and hung it down her back

Margaret forgot her blouse

I have no idea what's going on with Fuda's dress. It's like she Frankensteined her old prom dresses together

Fessler looks like she's wearing an old prom or bridesmaid dress. Not a good color or fit on her. She looks like she's thinking "Just take the damned picture!"

Jackie doesn't look too bad. I have concerns about that front slit/overlap part when she sits. It's a good think PK isn't on this franchise

Edited by SweetieDarling
forgot some things
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6

I would have liked Tre's and Dolo's dresses so much more if the middle wasn't sheer.  They could still have had it sheer from like mid-thigh down and it would look so much better.

Fuda looks like a Frankenstein Belle, although I kind of like it.

Mel and Jen A look matronly in those dresses.  Very mother of the bride.

Jen F needs another round of fittings. 

Jackie just looks meh, basically what I expect of her.

Marge's look is better than I would have expected, although I also hate the bun on top of her head.  The Ozempic makes her look even older.

Totally forgot, Danielle definitely looks ready to throw down for the crown.

• Like 9
6 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Reunion looks are out

Screenshot_20230502_144120_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230502_144131_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230502_144144_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230502_144204_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230502_144216_Twitter.jpg

Don't like Tre or Jen Fessler.  Love everyone else❤️❤️

Unfortunately, see through is a trend...

4 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

I would have liked Tre's and Dolo's dresses so much more if the middle wasn't sheer.  They could still have had it sheer from like mid-thigh down and it would look so much better.

Fuda looks like a Frankenstein Belle, although I kind of like it.

Mel and Jen A look matronly in those dresses.  Very mother of the bride.

Jen F needs another round of fittings. 

Jackie just looks meh, basically what I expect of her.

Marge's look is better than I would have expected, although I also hate the bun on top of her head.  The Ozempic makes her look even older.

Totally forgot, Danielle definitely looks ready to throw down for the crown.

Taking Ozempic makes people look older (see Kyle Richards, as well), and because they lost too much weight they look like bobbleheads, for example Kyle Richards, and Erika Jayne from the Beverly Hills HWs, and Margaret.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Reunion looks are out

Screenshot_20230502_144120_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230502_144131_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230502_144144_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230502_144204_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230502_144216_Twitter.jpg

Don't like Tre or Jen Fessler.  Love everyone else❤️❤️

What I expected (and not in a good way) for reunion outfits, and proof that Bravo (or the actual production company, Evolution?) forces those on HWs for some seasons now. Jackie's dress is the most tasteful, although a little boring for reunions as they are these days. 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

What I expected (and not in a good way) for reunion outfits, and proof that Bravo (or the actual production company, Evolution?) forces those on HWs for some seasons now. Jackie's dress is the most tasteful, although a little boring for reunions as they are these days. 

Melissa went from wearing skimpy outfits with a lot of cutouts (she has the figure for it, but still) to wearing a gown that was about 3 feet too long.

I think overall, the RHOA are the worst dressed for reunions (yes we know you have boobs, please put them away now) and RHONY were more classy, 

RHONJ - these women have their own sense of style.

If Teresa’s wasn’t so sheer, it would have been nice.

I’m unclear on why woman think sheer automatically = sexy.

• Like 6
(edited)

Hate the reunion dresses.  They look cheap.  The satin will wrinkle after they sit for hours and what's with the extra fabric tacked on as trains?  The ones with slits will ride up.  The others are just meh.  Nothing different or special, uniquely or well-designed, or designer-worthy.

Teresa's dress looks like they tacked on an extra piece of fabric to her hips that was left over from Fuda's dress.  She looks like a 1950's bathing girl pin-up with some extra long fabric to "cover" her that was hemmed in a hot hurry. Who leaves such a huge hem?  

They all look outdated.  Even their make-up.  They all got the heavy eye with the beige washed out lip & heavy spray-tan.  Or maybe it's natural after a summer at the shore. In the 60's & '70's understandable, but by now, don't they know about the dangers of skin cancer & aging sun damage? And SPF? Apparently not. 

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Dolores' dress was by (I kid you not!) Jovani of the RHONY fame!

And Margaret's by Marchesa. The only big name designer, although if you didn't know, Georgina Chapman, the designer and co-founder of the brand was married to Harvey Weinstein who invested in it, and promoted it to celebrities, so the brand suffered when the scandal broke. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

I like Melissa's.  Margaret's skirt is pretty but I'm so over the naked corset look.  Jen's is nice but looks matronly.

Everyone else, gets a no vote from me.  (Because I'm sure they care! 🤣)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, realityplease said:

Hate the reunion dresses.  They look cheap.  The satin will wrinkle after they sit for hours and what's with the extra fabric tacked on as trains?  The ones with slits will ride up.  The others are just meh.  Nothing different or special, uniquely or well-designed, or designer-worthy.

Teresa's dress looks like they tacked on an extra piece of fabric to her hips that was left over from Fuda's dress.  She looks like a 1950's bathing girl pin-up with some extra long fabric to "cover" her that was hemmed in a hot hurry. Who leaves such a huge hem?  

They all look outdated.  Even their make-up.  They all got the heavy eye with the beige washed out lip & heavy spray-tan.  Or maybe it's natural after a summer at the shore. In the 60's & '70's understandable, but by now, don't they know about the dangers of skin cancer & aging sun damage? And SPF? Apparently not. 

I am so tired of the overgrown prom/pageant look.  It ages every single one of them.  

• Like 8
  • Love 1
On 5/3/2023 at 12:25 AM, ZettaK said:

Dolores' dress was by (I kid you not!) Jovani of the RHONY fame!

And Margaret's by Marchesa. The only big name designer, although if you didn't know, Georgina Chapman, the designer and co-founder of the brand was married to Harvey Weinstein who invested in it, and promoted it to celebrities, so the brand suffered when the scandal broke. 

I can’t ever here or read Jovani without thinking of “Feeling Jovani”

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Is there a line of people forming to tell her "I told you so"?

She'll probably accuse Joe and Melissa of instigating the investigation, or maybe Marge

Yep. Didn't she blame Caroline for "causing" her and Joe's legal issues. As if committing the crimes in the first place wasn't the cause? Teresa never, ever takes responsibility for anything. Not even her taste in men.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, SoCal4Us said:

What does it mean if it's a law firm conducting an investigation? That would be different from a government investigation I assume.

It's totally different. It means nothing. I can start an "investigation" on anybody right now.

13 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Is there a line of people forming to tell her "I told you so"?

She'll probably accuse Joe and Melissa of instigating the investigation, or maybe Marge

This is an "investigation" by a random law firm, not the authorities. What is this law firm investigating anyway, and to whom is connected? His company is brand new, he just founded it, at least a year after he left his previous firm.

Adding: why is Margaret so invested in this, per the article? Is it because a new season will start filming again, and she needs a storyline? She has none, and I think she will film more with Lexi who lives with her, but this is not enough. Especially if Melissa, her ally, leaves. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
(edited)

Melissa thought that she wouldn't return to the show minutes after the reunion (which was filmed 2 weeks ago). She just also said that she doesn’t know if she will be back because she could be fired.

Screenshot_20230506_023854_Instagram.thumb.jpg.fafdbec1211e759ba0278c503117027a.jpgScreenshot_20230506_023854_Instagram.thumb.jpg.fafdbec1211e759ba0278c503117027a.jpgScreenshot_20230505_093218_Gallery.thumb.jpg.a437c659d35876a0a642a0f431dceeec.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
On 5/3/2023 at 10:41 AM, Natalie68 said:

I am so tired of the overgrown prom/pageant look.  It ages every single one of them.  

Which is why I think Jen A. looks best in her classy blue gown.  Better to look “old” and elegant than immature, desperate, whorish or ridiculous, imo. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, chlban said:

Yep. Didn't she blame Caroline for "causing" her and Joe's legal issues. As if committing the crimes in the first place wasn't the cause? Teresa never, ever takes responsibility for anything. Not even her taste in men.

She did say that perhaps Caroline went to the feds which was bullshit because I don’t think a single one of them would want to shine that spotlight on themselves. They also blamed his business partner which sounds more believable. Appearing on the show, flashing the cash, bragging about that over the top house and saying old houses sleeved her out did not help their  case.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/6/2023 at 8:44 AM, Chatty Cake said:

She did say that perhaps Caroline went to the feds which was bullshit because I don’t think a single one of them would want to shine that spotlight on themselves. They also blamed his business partner which sounds more believable. Appearing on the show, flashing the cash, bragging about that over the top house and saying old houses sleeved her out did not help their  case.

The post said that a law firm is supposedly "investigating" his brand new company (when there was even time to do anything?) for POSSIBLE violations. This is not an investigating authority, or the government. Joe and Teresa Giudice were investigated by the IRS, and other government agencies.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4

It’s a shame they are putting the show on pause for casting. This could be easily fixed. Fire Melissa, Margaret, Fuda and get rid of Jackie entirely. Keep Teresa, Jennifer Aydin, Dolores, Danielle, Jen Fessler ( I think if Fessler is not kissing Margaret’s gross ass she could be fun) and add someone new. 

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/05/12/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-is-on-pause-while-casting-is-worked-out-rhonj/

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 5/13/2023 at 12:41 PM, Chatty Cake said:

It’s a shame they are putting the show on pause for casting. This could be easily fixed. Fire Melissa, Margaret, Fuda and get rid of Jackie entirely. Keep Teresa, Jennifer Aydin, Dolores, Danielle, Jen Fessler ( I think if Fessler is not kissing Margaret’s gross ass she could be fun) and add someone new. 

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/05/12/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-is-on-pause-while-casting-is-worked-out-rhonj/

I came here to discuss this. On pause for months, instead of filming from May to August, and possibly starting filming again around October. And yes, some HWs should be eliminated, although Melissa who is desperate said that she is not going anywhere. This doesn't mean anything because it's not up to her, it's entirely Bravo's decision. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 5/17/2023 at 10:19 PM, Stats Queen said:

Both remind be of things thaT don’t end well.

IMG_5773.jpeg

IMG_5772.jpeg

I would add those too. One of the times Joe Gorga banged his fist on a table after he screamed for some time at the first guys night out this season. It happens every season more, or less. And who could forget how it started with the baptism during his first episode on the show. Don't you think this guy is abusive, including at home?

Screenshot_20230511_151926_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.c1589d89aacb55908dcafed4f7d8a51a.jpg

Screenshot_20230511_151610_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4

Former HW of NJ producer Carlos King thinks it's about time the Gorgas exit the show because they don't have a storyline to offer. 

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2023/03/24/former-rhonj-producer-carlos-king-believes-its-time-for-the-gorgas-to-go-says-their-storylines-are-weak-and-lazy/

I think Melissa was pushing Danielle to discuss her rumored affair in order to have a storyline. The refusal to attend the wedding was a storyline, as well. Neither was too successful, and they both backfired.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Former HW of NJ producer Carlos King thinks it's about time the Gorgas exit the show because they don't have a storyline to offer. 

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2023/03/24/former-rhonj-producer-carlos-king-believes-its-time-for-the-gorgas-to-go-says-their-storylines-are-weak-and-lazy/

I think Melissa was pushing Danielle to discuss her rumored affair in order to have a storyline. The refusal to attend the wedding was a storyline, as well. Neither was too successful, and they both backfired.

First of all, within every community, every circle of friends there is someone who knows everyone and everything, Margaret is that person in this group, if it were Teresa it would be okay that someone has all the info...they don't like Margaret so her info is not okay.  

Secondly, Joe and Melissa became boring and Teresa actually kept things going for as long as she could, they should thank her they hung on as long as they did.  Teresa maybe the anchor and has had some iconic moments but after this wedding and if Joe and Melissa are gone what will she have for a storyline after the wedding is over?   

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

First of all, within every community, every circle of friends there is someone who knows everyone and everything, Margaret is that person in this group, if it were Teresa it would be okay that someone has all the info...they don't like Margaret so her info is not okay.  

Secondly, Joe and Melissa became boring and Teresa actually kept things going for as long as she could, they should thank her they hung on as long as they did.  Teresa maybe the anchor and has had some iconic moments but after this wedding and if Joe and Melissa are gone what will she have for a storyline after the wedding is over?   

I suspect Louie can provide lots of train wreck material. Bill Aydin likes him and you know Frank Catania wouldn’t miss a chance to hang with him if cameras are rolling. 

• Like 6
14 hours ago, ww92 said:

I wasn't sure where to put this but Teresa has a new cooking show on YT. OMG, it's bad. She's clearly (badly) reading a teleprompter the entire time. And while the dish sounds like it would be tasty, it's also totally basic. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wMDhvfZiwg&pp=ygUWdGVyZXNhIGdpdWRpY2UgY29va2luZw%3D%3D

I watched a couple of episodes - I didn't think it was too, too bad.  Teresa was, at times, reading from a teleprompter and seemed a little awkward, but other times, she was fine, and seemed pretty relaxed and happy.

It's basic Italian cooking - nothing fancy.  Teresa obviously learned from her mother - she's not big on measurements.  

The weirdest thing to me with each of the two episodes I watched was Louie calling her on her cell phone in the middle of taping.  Obviously staged, he's like "What are you cooking for dinner?  Oh - chicken Saltimbocca (or whatever) - my favorite!!"  That just seems stupid and forced.

I think Teresa started doing this because Caroline Manzo also has a cooking show on Youtube.  I've watched them both, and I preferred Caroline's because she's better at explaining things.  

• Useful 4

I didn't realize there was a second episode before but just watched it. This one was better because she had Milania to talk to and they do seem to have a nice relationship. But the dish was still so basic for the "NYT bestselling cookbook author" or whatever she claimed to be. Sunday sauce, which  consists of canned tomatoes, onion, garlic, and some jarred spices. She doesn't even use a knife to chop anything, she uses one of those choppers like I had from Pampered Chef a zillion years ago. What  kind of cook/chef doesn't have any knife skills? She didn't even correct Milania when she was holding the knife totally wrong when cutting the ends off of the onion.

I haven't watched Caroline Manzo's cooking show but would bet money that Caroline is a natural cook. Teresa is not. If those two were in some kind of Iron Chef competition Teresa would have a heart attack.

• Like 3

In terms of Youtube success, it's all about the # of views and Teresa's cooking videos already have more views than Caroline's, who's been at it for years,

I wonder how profitable this for them?  Does anyone know the formula for viewership to revenue?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, snarts said:

In terms of Youtube success, it's all about the # of views and Teresa's cooking videos already have more views than Caroline's, who's been at it for years,

I wonder how profitable this for them?  Does anyone know the formula for viewership to revenue?

I'm not sure, but someone in my family has a Youtube show and seems to do okay from the revenue.

What Teresa needs to remember to do several times during her shows is give the standard Youtube mantra of "Hit that "Like" button and make sure to follow me", so that even if someone doesn't watch every segment she does, they are still following/liking the content.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 3
(edited)
On 6/2/2023 at 7:47 AM, snarts said:

Viewership brings sponsors who pay to be promoted on the YouTube channel.

Teresa was never a great cook. It seems she is capitalizing on the cooking/book theme again. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
(edited)
On 5/26/2023 at 5:34 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't know what storyline Teresa would have. The show became successful after her table flip, so it was before Melissa and Joe joined it. In fact, the table flip made the HW shows famous- there were whole articles/posts on even respectable publications/media about it. It was a cultural phenomenon. In the past she showcased her family, spent time with friends, there was the Danielle Staub drama, her foreclosure, bankruptcy, and prison term. Right now only two of her kids want to appear on the show (and mainly Gia who at 22 is the oldest, and will go to Rutgers Law School which is not far), Gabriella almost never did- this season she appeared in one scene (and in a couple of background ones at the wedding), but she is leaving for college in Michigan, and I'm not sure Teresa wants Audrianna who is 13 to do it. Her stepson still lives at home. She has some real and show friends. Dolores is both. I'm afraid all HW franchises are becoming boring.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6