Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

On 2/11/2023 at 4:01 PM, RoseAllDay said:

https://allaboutthetea.com/2023/02/04/lisa-rinna-lands-new-job-after-rhobh-and-fans-want-her-fired/

She has NO idea what to do with herself now that her Bravo gravy train has derailed. 

This article states that Bravo/Shed Media terminated Rinna because [some believed that] she was responsible for the bot online bullying of Garcelle’s teenaged son. Did I miss that discovery when the media first released it?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 1

So Rinna and Harry were on Hoda and Jenna today.  Harry is around 70 but he was looking much older.  Rinna's face on the other hand has reached the scary mask level of cosmetic surgery/procedures.

After nonstop gushing over each other and each proclaiming what a supportive spouse they are to the other (heh) I find out that Harry has some part in the 80 For Brady movie and Rinna is launching a new wine today.  🙄  

Hoda said she was at BravoCon when Rinna walked out to the audience booooing and asked if Rinna thought being on RH was worth it; Rinna said absolutely, lol.  

Harry told us that Rinna could have stayed on the show but chose to leave (okay) because it was time to move on.   Oh, and their daughters are doing great and ON FIRE according to Harry.  Okay Harry.  

Since Harry was People Mag's Sexiest Man Alive in 1987 they asked him who should get that cover in 2023.  He answered by letting everyone know he attended the White House Correspondents Dinner with his daughter last year and they sat at the People Magazine table.  And it was then that Amelia told the People Mag editor that he should put her Dad on the 2022 cover as Sexiest Man.   Okay; that was a really long winded weird answer to a lame question Harry. 

But my favorite was his answer to the question of who was his celebrity "hall pass" and he said he honestly hasn't looked at another girl in 30 years.  Somehow I believe him.  😉

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 18
24 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

But my favorite was his answer to the question of who was his celebrity "hall pass" and he said he honestly hasn't looked at another girl in 30 years.  Somehow I believe him.  😉

I too believe that - that he hasn’t looked at another “girl”

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
On 2/12/2023 at 4:58 PM, RoseAllDay said:

It’s almost as extreme as Amelia’s new look, either for a show or a photo shoot. I’ll try to find a pic, since this was a few days ago. I still think Lisa’s in some kind of competition with her kids.

EDIT — This is from late last year, but I swear I saw something last week.

49E0AD37-51D8-447B-A950-1E1CCA397203.jpeg

So is that one precious metal stud, that the metal post of which threads through the area between where her eye brows wish she would let them grow, and then she fastens/screws in the end of that metal post with the other precious metal stud?

I’m trying to figure out why they don’t fall out!

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So is that one precious metal stud, that the metal post of which threads through the area between where her eye brows wish she would let them grow, and then she fastens/screws in the end of that metal post with the other precious metal stud?

I find those dermals vomit inducing...rarely and by that I mean never have I ever looked at facial piercings on anyone and thought, "yeah, that makes you look amazing," call me old but I see it like I see it.

• Like 10
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
On 2/15/2023 at 1:54 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

The no eyebrows thing makes everyone look like aliens. Looks like she may have had buccal fat removal, a trend I can’t stand. It makes people look gaunt and older. And she should lay off the lip filler. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 2/15/2023 at 8:29 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I find those dermals vomit inducing...rarely and by that I mean never have I ever looked at facial piercings on anyone and thought, "yeah, that makes you look amazing," call me old but I see it like I see it.

Aaaaaaaahhhh! I had no idea what this involved until you put a name to it.  Yucky! So yucky!!

• Like 5
Just now, hoodooznoodooz said:

Aaaaaaaahhhh! I had no idea what this involved until you put a name to it.  Yucky! So yucky!!

Very yucky.  The funny thing is when all these facial piercings things started happening it was for the people on the fringe of society, the rebels, the outcasts but now everyone is doing it, it is not edgy or daring or even scary, it is run of the mill (yucky) but hardly the anti establishment sort of thing, especially when you have a Groupon for it.

People of all walks of life fucking up their faces and skin, looking like shit...what happens when the trend ends and you have holes in your face that never close up?

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

People of all walks of life fucking up their faces and skin, looking like shit...what happens when the trend ends and you have holes in your face that never close up?

Get a haircut with long bangs?

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Very yucky.  The funny thing is when all these facial piercings things started happening it was for the people on the fringe of society, the rebels, the outcasts but now everyone is doing it, it is not edgy or daring or even scary, it is run of the mill (yucky) but hardly the anti establishment sort of thing, especially when you have a Groupon for it.

Same with tattoos. Even three or four decades ago, getting one was a sign of rebellion. Only a small amount of people had them and usually a person would just have one. Now people have tons of them and so many people have them, if you don’t have any tats you are kind of the rebel. Ha! So I guess I’m a rebel. I have no tats and my only piercings are single holes in my ears. 

Or perhaps I’m just old. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
On 2/13/2023 at 9:34 PM, Surrealist said:

I agree with you that Rinna doesn't have small breasts. That definitely describes Sutton, though.

Where does Copenhagen Fashion Week rank when it comes to London, Paris, Milan, and NY?

Right up there with Berlin, Tehran, Ankara, Lima???

• LOL 7
On 2/16/2023 at 10:22 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Putty?

On 2/16/2023 at 12:53 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Same with tattoos. Even three or four decades ago, getting one was a sign of rebellion. Only a small amount of people had them and usually a person would just have one. Now people have tons of them and so many people have them, if you don’t have any tats you are kind of the rebel. Ha! So I guess I’m a rebel. I have no tats and my only piercings are single holes in my ears. 

Or perhaps I’m just old. 

Me too! And there's no question about it - I AM old!

• Like 4

I was so appalled by what she just posted on Instagram that I had to share it here. This is her daughter. Read her comment. Rinna is a very sick person.  Keep in mind that this is the daughter who has suffered from an eating disorder.

ED6F97FE-58B5-437C-B442-BB3A167471A0.jpeg

• Mind Blown 14
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 5

That photo is horrifying. It makes me thankful I no longer have impressionable daughters who see this and strive for it. I assume most runway models are this obviously, dangerously malnourished. And sadly, the media and fashion world glorifies it. It is equally horrifying to think a parent(s) is proud of it.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Well…., at least she’s got eyebrows in that photo.

I barely noticed her eyebrows in that photo, this looks like something ghastly from a horror film, completely unnatural. 

The upside to that is she is getting paid big bucks so now Rinna who is not drawing a steady salary does not have to pay for her apartment...you remember, the one that had to be on a higher floor in a doorman building that faces north and does not include a kitchen...she had a list of demands that only the spoiled understood.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
On 1/14/2023 at 8:49 AM, RealHousewife said:

Agree with you. One thing though, I've known a ton of horrible, horrible people who adore dogs and beautiful people who are frightened of them.

I don't consider love of animals a benchmark for goodness ever since I learned Charlie Manson was kind to animals and Hitler had a German Shepherd he adored named Blondie.  

• Like 8
On 2/19/2023 at 1:31 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Rinna would rather her girls be anorexic than even slightly overweight or average. She’s gross. 

Yep. Imagine growing up with Rinna as a mother. No way did those girls learn healthy body image or eating habits. Their mother is a stick who probably hasn’t had a hamburger in 25 years. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
On 2/18/2023 at 7:48 PM, Mar said:

I was so appalled by what she just posted on Instagram that I had to share it here. This is her daughter. Read her comment. Rinna is a very sick person.  Keep in mind that this is the daughter who has suffered from an eating disorder.

ED6F97FE-58B5-437C-B442-BB3A167471A0.jpeg

She’s fucked those girls up, but good.

This is truly disturbing.

Lisa’s fashion show tour contunues…this time in London. 

Somebody commented, “Compression socks?” 😂

Seriously, she is not aging gracefully. 

D9AF3377-745A-4618-BD97-8C9F787BE83B.thumb.jpeg.d113f50de167928054e274e103fc6f84.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 9
On 2/19/2023 at 2:31 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Rinna would rather her girls be anorexic than even slightly overweight or average. She’s gross. 

And then she’s in competition with them. This sudden fixation on globetrotting to fashion shows and dressing like somebody 30 years younger? Coincidence? 

I just wonder what it had to have been like growing up in the Hamlin/Rinna household. 

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
46 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

And then she’s in competition with them. This sudden fixation on globetrotting to fashion shows and dressing like somebody 30 years younger? Coincidence? 

I just wonder what it had to have been like growing up in the Hamlin/Rinna household. 

Maybe the rats will write a tell-all book.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Do models not have to attractive at all? I mean, in that last photo she looks horrible. I realize it’s mostly the styling but gosh!

I think Lisa is a narcissistic mother. I grew up with one. It was very difficult. Yes, my mother was in competition with me. She was very slender and barely ate. She’d preach things like, “A lady always leaves food on her plate” or “I eat like a bird.” I can’t recall seeing her finish a meal. 

I learned to do the same. As an adult my mother would often ask me how much I weighed, and she’d tell me her weight. She wanted to be thinner. One of my sister’s was overweight and my mother gave her a rough time about it. My mother died in October 2021. She was seriously malnourished at the time of her death. 

There was a lot of other trauma including my mother’s jealousy of us spending time with my dad and her limiting how much attention he could give us. I I won’t bore everyone with anymore of it except to say I feel for Lisa’s daughters. It causes deep scars. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Hugs 18
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 1

I’m off work today and while channel surfing I came across the opening of The Talk on CBS…and the guest host is none other than Lisa Rinna. “Hot” hubby Harry Hamlin is a guest today.

Makes sense that this could be one way she wheedles herself back on TV. Not watching…one of my favorite Below Deck seasons is a marathon on Bravo, so I’m doing without Rinna’s latest LOOK AT ME stunt.

But at least she was dressed. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I’m off work today and while channel surfing I came across the opening of The Talk on CBS…and the guest host is none other than Lisa Rinna. “Hot” hubby Harry Hamlin is a guest today.

Makes sense that this could be one way she wheedles herself back on TV. Not watching…one of my favorite Below Deck seasons is a marathon on Bravo, so I’m doing without Rinna’s latest LOOK AT ME stunt.

But at least she was dressed. 

Seems like everytime she's   appearing on a show recently it's with Harry - especially when he was on a promo tour for his latest project (the 80 Brady movie).  I don't know who is piggy backing on whom but I found them to be ridiculous together; each one bragging about what a great spouse they are (as opposed to what a great spouse they have)  etc. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 2/24/2023 at 7:35 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Especially because the word is they aren’t even living together!

What took them so long? 😄 Harry’s frequent campouts in his pup tent probably weren’t because he liked the great outdoors.

On 2/24/2023 at 4:45 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Seems like everytime she's   appearing on a show recently it's with Harry - especially when he was on a promo tour for his latest project (the 80 Brady movie).  I don't know who is piggy backing on whom but I found them to be ridiculous together; each one bragging about what a great spouse they are (as opposed to what a great spouse they have)  etc. 

Trying too hard to justify being married? Calling it…separation within a year; divorce within two, especially if the girls are totally out of the picture.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

It's called swimming like you're about to drown!  They are BOTH about to shit their pants because Rinna's going down and can't take it, and Harry is about to come out.

Swim babies, swim!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
On 2/24/2023 at 8:24 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Do tell!!  Is this new or just Harry "camping" in Canada again? 

I keep seeing Harry is going “camping” places….what does this mean?  I’m guessing it doesn’t actually mean camping?

sorry I read further, I guess they live apart a lot?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I keep seeing Harry is going “camping” places….what does this mean?  I’m guessing it doesn’t actually mean camping?

Word games.  Harry inherited a family home in Canada & often says he's going there to camp (out) - but many suspect what he's really doing in Canada besides filming there on occasion, is "camping it up." (Which I suppose is a type of "out" in a way.)

Edited by realityplease
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, realityplease said:

Word games.  Harry inherited a family home in Canada & often says he's going there to  camp (out) - but many suspect what he's really doing in Canada besides filming there on occasion, is "camping it up." (Which I suppose is a type of "out" in a way.)

Is that why nobody is allowed to “talk about the husband”? 🤭

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Is that why nobody is allowed to “talk about the husband”? 🤭

Rinna's never actually said why - nothing's been admitted or confirmed - but she is AWFULLY touchy about anyone raising anything about Harry. To the extent of smashing a wineglass & going for the other person's neck until her more rational (??) self caused her to back off. 

She doesn't like anyone to talk about her daughters either.  When one or both were raised in conversation, she "merely" swore up a storm & ordered the offending person out of her home.

These immediate & fierce outbursts & reactions from her make it appear that she DOES have something she wants to hide.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

She is trying so hard to keep her name and face in the press that it is almost manic. Or pathetic. It cannot be cheap to attend what seems to be a lot of fashion shows, etc. Travel and expenses can break a budget. Maybe all the trips and appearances are comped.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Kemper said:

She is trying so hard to keep her name and face in the press that it is almost manic. Or pathetic. It cannot be cheap to attend what seems to be a lot of fashion shows, etc. Travel and expenses can break a budget. Maybe all the trips and appearances are comped.

My gut feeling on this is that it’s a combo of mania, coke and adderall.  I would LOVE for her to just go away.  For good.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1