Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I thought Dina looked and sounded pretty nervous too when Jim was fiddling around with his papers.

I don't doubt that Jim and Amber are telling the truth about Bobby -- He doesn't appear to give a hoot about the twin but, wow, what a couple of despicable players are these Marcheses.  That was low and super embarrassing to watch. Jim is mental and Amber's disgusting too. 

I'll bet Teresa was grateful to be given at least a couple of opportunities to behave gracefully.  

My favorite moment was Melissa stage whispering to Teresa to tell all of them not to discuss how much they make on camera!  Bring on Part 3.

I need never hear about milk and twin boobs ever, ever again.  And the whole douche, vagina conversation can go the way of the dodo also.  Ladies:  Leave the majestic whale out of your frolics also!  Time to bring back the great IKEA monkey thing that was so so brilliant. 

Edited by copacabana
  • Love 3

Did Teresa say that Audriana has been sleeping with her and Juicy pretty much since she was born? I thought she's been telling us for years Juicy needs it every night. Does she tell the truth about anything?

I thought Joe had his own room.

Did I hear correctly that Jim stated he made 25 million dollars this past year?  If so then if Amber married for money she has earned every penny!

Haven't watched Part 2 yet, but I'm a little bummed Amber sounds just as bad as her husband. Jim isn't fun for me. He's a tiny sociopath who is so desperate for any kind of attention he is willing to take solely negative attention. He's the worst kind of confrontatinoal person, one who will pick on any little thing just to have someone fighting with him. Not good tv in my book.

And if he took the bar in 2013, he would know if he passed by now. He would also be listed as a successful bar candidate on the NJ Examinters site. I've been out of law school 5 years and I've never met a single person who waited 10 years + to take the bar. Many failed the first time and took it again a couple more. I suppose it's technically possible, since Barbri is what helps you pass the Bar more than law school, but what a dope move to pay 100k in tuition to a lower tier school like Seton Hall and then not even bother with the bar. Jim is so desperate to be a lawyer, I just do not believe it at all.

• Love 7

I thought Joe had his own room.

Did I hear correctly that Jim stated he made 25 million dollars this past year?  If so then if Amber married for money she has earned every penny!

I thought he said $8.5 million?

• Love 2

Tired of Andy asking the Guidices about their crimes.   Nothing is going to be admitted to.  Move on.

Jim made a fool out of himself.  He clearly came loaded for bear, with all his pictures and paper work, and talked about what an expert he is - and talked about Bobby paying people to "twit".  (Out of the mouth of a twit). And he flashed his pictures of Bobby, and said he had "so much more".

The rest of the cast, whether by design or individually, did not engage him, with the exception of Joe Gorga, briefly.  And Melissa shut that down just like she shut down his talk about Bobby living off his father's money.  For the most part, they laughed at him, or replied with one or two sentences.  And I have to say, I liked when Teresa shut down the book signing "issue" by thanking him for his support. And Rino's  "I don't talk about finances".

So Twit Jim came armed and ready to do battle, and it just sort of....fizzled.

I thought he said $8.5 million?

I heard 8.5 too.  Isn't that the amount he was awarded for the settlement of his whistle blowing case? 

• Love 5

Bobby is hardly the innocent victim, nice guy he tries to portray himself as.  He is just as much a jerk, if not more.  It was written all over his and Nicole's faces that Jim and Amber were telling the truth.

Bobby wanted to get on the show.  He never had any true intentions towards Nicole (which she had previously questioned) and spun a series of lies along the way that made Marchese look like he was a liar (which I don't think he is, in this case).

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 8

racked:  "Jim isn't fun for me."  Amen!

He's painful to watch.  He falls into that same category as Aviva and her father and Ramona.  There are fun snark-worthies in abundance and then those characters that just make my blood pressure go up.  Until last night I thought I'd be happy to see the twins go -- though I favor Rino -- but about a minute into Jim's scorched earth campaign, I was thinking, wow, I'll take the twinnage over the Marchese action for sure.  Hope Jim and Amber are shown the door. 

He wasn't doing any sniffing or sniffling, but I kept wondering what in hell he was on.  Coke, speed, puppy uppers?  He's hysterically and incoherently UP.  Who on earth would ever hire him for anything?  I can't even imagine snuggling up to that, ever. 

Amber -- yikes!  If the goal is to continue to survive The Cancer, why shame anyone for the grave sin of being, gasp, 45 years old?   Idiocy.  Can't imagine getting close to that either. 

• Love 8

Oh, I agree shoegal, and I'm not feeling sorry for Teresa in the least. My point was really that she (and Joe) have made a complete mess of their lives and it has affected not only them, but also her parents, his parents and those 4 children not to mention everybody else they screwed over in the process. They are getting what they deserve for sure, however, there are not many elderly, sick parents that would be able to withstand what is happening to their kid, guilty or not. 

• Love 3

racked:  "Jim isn't fun for me."  Amen!

He's painful to watch.  He falls into that same category as Aviva and her father and Ramona.  There are fun snark-worthies in abundance and then those characters that just make my blood pressure go up.  Until last night I thought I'd be happy to see the twins go -- though I favor Rino -- but about a minute into Jim's scorched earth campaign, I was thinking, wow, I'll take the twinnage over the Marchese action for sure.  Hope Jim and Amber are shown the door. 

He wasn't doing any sniffing or sniffling, but I kept wondering what in hell he was on.  Coke, speed, puppy uppers?  He's hysterically and incoherently UP.  Who on earth would ever hire him for anything?  I can't even imagine snuggling up to that, ever. 

Amber -- yikes!  If the goal is to continue to survive The Cancer, why shame anyone for the grave sin of being, gasp, 45 years old?   Idiocy.  Can't imagine getting close to that either. 

I have disagree at least partially, Ramona is all kinds of fun.

• Love 3

Oh, I agree shoegal, and I'm not feeling sorry for Teresa in the least. My point was really that she (and Joe) have made a complete mess of their lives and it has affected not only them, but also her parents, his parents and those 4 children not to mention everybody else they screwed over in the process. They are getting what they deserve for sure, however, there are not many elderly, sick parents that would be able to withstand what is happening to their kid, guilty or not. 

Sorry, didn't mean to come across that my rant was directed at you.  :)  I am just sick of Andy and all of the others playing into this poor Teresa bit, all the while hanging Joe out to dry.  Joe Gorga has to take care of Teresa parents while she's gone, Joe Giudice has to take care of her girls, she didn't understand, it's all Joe's fault, she trusted her lawyers, the accountant didn't list everything, blah blah blah.  Enough already!  January can't get here soon enough....clink clink! 

• Love 12

Doesn't the judge ask if you understand, never mind your lawyer?

The judge absolutely asks you if you understand, even in a divorce proceeding when s/he is ready to sign the final papers.  I speak from experience.

And I might have written it before (I know I have certainly thought it before!), Ambuh needs to shut the hell up about her cancer.  I miraculously survived three different cancers in four years (and I am speaking about big time chemotherapy and radiation type cancers, like cervical, lymphoma and leukemia, not suspicious looking skin cells that were frozen or cut out.....as a matter of fact, it has been almost exactly three years since my successful bone marrow transplant!  Go me!).  I do not want to be defined by them.  Yes, she should be happy and relieved that she has lived to tell about it, but so have thousands of other people.  She isn't that special.  There, I said it.

• Love 19

Detroit, I'm gonna need your permission to get this laminated.

Milton Berle.    Yeah, me neither.

The giggling won't stop.

Milton Berle...LOL most people posting here have no idea who you are talking about!

• Love 3

Amber sits & pretends that she does not like or support Jim's behavior. But then she sits & eggs him on with the "photo evidence". When Jim whipped out a file, I thought "uh oh, pics of Bobby with other women or text messages". Nope...just pics of him with housewives before being cast. Who cares? So what Bobby wanted to be on the show. It's not like this show just started & people don't know about it. Now everyone that's cast wants to be on the show. Jim himself said he didn't want to be on it due to his job but then inserts himself into everything & can't stop on twitter etc. His pictures did nothing to change my opinion of him, Amber or Bobby. I don't care about Bobby's storyline enough for that to bother me. Then pointing out he's wealthy from his dad. Again, don't care.

Jim saying he treats women they way they treat him, again moron. Yes, if you give it, be prepared to receive it. BUT, at the party he insulted Dina, Tre & Melissa before they even said anything to him & they were not part of the Amber attack. So his explanation of how he treated them was not valid. Jim is a wannabe. He wants to be the center of attention. He knows he can hide behind the fear of a lawsuit or arrest. He knows the other guys are not going to whip him because they don't want to go to jail. He's punk.

The reunion & season for that fact was nothing more than a Tre sympathy season. Constant flashbacks of her kids, scenes showing us what a good mother she is & how much she's needed. Her daughter crying & breaking down. It was all pathetic. I feel bad for the kids but her & Joe did commit crimes rather they were educated about it or not (if you buy that story). No, they didn't murder anyone like Dina said. But a crime is still a crime & I think they got a deserving amount of time. She at least gets to spend the holidays with her girls & get prepared. Many don't get that.

Sorry, didn't mean to come across that my rant was directed at you.  :)  I am just sick of Andy and all of the others playing into this poor Teresa bit, all the while hanging Joe out to dry.  Joe Gorga has to take care of Teresa parents while she's gone, Joe Giudice has to take care of her girls, she didn't understand, it's all Joe's fault, she trusted her lawyers, the accountant didn't list everything, blah blah blah.  Enough already!  January can't get here soon enough....clink clink! 

I feel the exact same way. The entire season & reunion was a pitty party for Tre.  I can't stand the way she talks about him drinking now too. Before when he got hte DUI she said he doesn't drink like that. Now, he's a borderline alcoholic who can't take care of the girls. She's doing everything to show us what a good mom she is, how she's needed because Joe can't handle the kids & only steps in when asked. So she is saying in a round about way, he's not an involved father, an alcoholic who tricked her into breaking the law. If the roles were reversed & this was Melissa or Jaq in trouble Tre would be gloating & talking about them, but because it's about her, no one is supposed to bring the topic up.

• Love 9

I feel the exact same way. The entire season & reunion was a pitty party for Tre.  I can't stand the way she talks about him drinking now too. Before when he got hte DUI she said he doesn't drink like that. Now, he's a borderline alcoholic who can't take care of the girls. She's doing everything to show us what a good mom she is, how she's needed because Joe can't handle the kids & only steps in when asked. So she is saying in a round about way, he's not an involved father, an alcoholic who tricked her into breaking the law. If the roles were reversed & this was Melissa or Jaq in trouble Tre would be gloating & talking about them, but because it's about her, no one is supposed to bring the topic up.

I think that Teresa is still trying to get probation/house arrest, and her strategy is to portray Joe Giudice as a drunk, unfit dad who can't take care of his kids, therefore she needs to be there to take care of them.  I believe all of the stories about Joe's drinking, his not being home, not wanting to "learn their schedules" and all of the other crap that is out there is coming straight out of Team Teresa.  I believe that she truly believes there is still a shot at getting out of going to prison and I would not be surprised at all if her new attorney tries to file some motion or get a hearing or SOMETHING along the lines of Joe is unfit and Teresa has to take care of the children.  I don't know if there is a legal trick that can be pulled out of the hat at this point (fingers crossed there is NOT) but I think Teresa is putting her eggs in the drunken Joe is an incompetent parent basket.  If Teresa was delusional enough to believe that she wouldn't get prison time despite the fact that it was a part of her her plea deal, she is delusional enough to believe that she can somehow throw Joe under the bus and still save herself.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 5

Didn't Jim tweet that he passed the bar?  I thought he also posted a picture  of an "email" saying he passed.

(Never mind, I was confused....)

With how jumbled his speech pattern was last night methinks that's one of the few bars he's passed lately................

• Love 14

Here's another HW w/ Bobby.  This is getting funnier and funnier.   Here's my take on Bobby.

~I have no idea if he's gay or not.  Not my business and only is a topic for Bobby and Nicole. 

~I think he's a fanboy.  I really think he's a fan of the show and seeks the HWs out at tours, dinners, etc.  LOL. Heck I think it could be like my fangirl crush on Chef John Besh!

~Imo, Bobby doesn't seem that into Nicole.  Especially after the Amber fight and hiding in the bathroom!  Just those two incidents would have had me question the relationship.

~If this is a ruse, I wonder if Nicole is in on it?  Surely in the time that passed from filming to the present, she could have found out if he has other girlfriends.  I'm hoping Andy asks about this.

~Someone in the comments section of the link called Bobby, the new Slade.  That made me laugh, but he's no Slade unless he moves over to RHONY and starts dating Carole, LuAnn and Sonja.  Ahahaha!

Now I like Dina too.  I know she has a back story with Jim [in show and dear God on twitter]  But I found her mangina comment a low blow to emasculate him (yet that's all this and the other shows are about these days...low blows and sometimes physical fights...I blame Tamra for this!), yet she seems to show disgust that a man would speak to her that way..  I don't get that.  If you want to get into a low blow verbal exchange with anyone, don't be surprised when they return the fire.  Why this, "she's a woman, you can't say that to her?"  Now I don't speak that way in my life, and would be appalled if anyone threw bombs at me like these people.  Just saying.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/another-photo-bobby-ciasulli-meeting-housewife-surfaces/

• Love 1

I find it hard to believe that anyone has to wait a year for clearance-most are granted within a couple of weeks to a month-unless there is a problem.

And if he took the bar in 2013, he would know if he passed by now. He would also be listed as a successful bar candidate on the NJ Examinters site. I've been out of law school 5 years and I've never met a single person who waited 10 years + to take the bar. Many failed the first time and took it again a couple more. I suppose it's technically possible, since Barbri is what helps you pass the Bar more than law school, but what a dope move to pay 100k in tuition to a lower tier school like Seton Hall and then not even bother with the bar. Jim is so desperate to be a lawyer, I just do not believe it at all.

I took the NY and NJ bar exams what seems like a lifetime ago (1997) and then took the FL bar exam in 2006.  In NJ, unlike NY or FL, at least back then, you had to complete all the paperwork, get fingerprinted, etc. before taking the bar exam.  I took the NJ bar exam near the end of July, and found out I passed in October, and, if I remember correctly, could have had someone swear me in to the NJ bar that very same day.  I've never heard of anyone having problems that delayed admission over a year, although I'm happy to say that I don't know anyone like Jim!

I miraculously survived three different cancers in four years (and I am speaking about big time chemotherapy and radiation type cancers, like cervical, lymphoma and leukemia, not suspicious looking skin cells that were frozen or cut out.....as a matter of fact, it has been almost exactly three years since my successful bone marrow transplant!  Go me!).  I do not want to be defined by them.  Yes, she should be happy and relieved that she has lived to tell about it, but so have thousands of other people.  She isn't that special.  There, I said it.

Go you, Auntie Anxiety!  I hope you have continued good health!

Edited by MMLEsq
  • Love 5

I think Theresa blames Joe – not because she didn’t know they were lying and scamming, but because he promised her they’d get away with it and they didn't

For what it's worth, Milton Berle was notorious for being the most well-endowed guy in Hollywood.  Maybe that was in your subconscious.  Or it is now.  

• Love 12

And I might have written it before (I know I have certainly thought it before!), Ambuh needs to shut the hell up about her cancer.

If you take away The Cancer, Amber has no storyline besides douchy Jim. I suspect Amber was brought on the show to fight with Melissa, and for some reason it never took off beyond the initial fight with the hair pulling during the costume party. Melissa has been really subdued this season, either because she just has no storyline or maybe because she finally (sort of) learned her lesson.

Amber sits & pretends that she does not like or support Jim's behavior. But then she sits & eggs him on with the "photo evidence". When Jim whipped out a file, I thought "uh oh, pics of Bobby with other women or text messages". Nope...just pics of him with housewives before being cast. Who cares? So what Bobby wanted to be on the show. It's not like this show just started & people don't know about it. 

Jim's intent was to expose and humiliate Bobby for being such a RH fanboy, which I believe he did successfully. Bobby looked mortified when those photos surfaced and was tripping all over his words to find believable explanations why he was at so many HoWives book signings and assorted events.

IMHO Bobby came off looking rather pathetic since he's apparently been chasing down the opportunity to appear on the show for quite some time now. I'm sure he would have preferred that information to remain private.

• Love 9

It goes without saying that Jim is a huge d-bag.  Even more offensive to me is that he is simply not very interesting. He isn't funny, smart, or charming. Even a huge d-bag like Juicy has redemptive qualities that make even the most leery of us smile at him occasionally.  Jim has absolutely nothing to offer.  Nothing.

Despite this I thought Bobby came off looking like the biggest loser last night.  True, it is beyond obnoxious of Amber and Jim to mock him for wanting to be on the same show they clearly wanted to be on, but his efforts look different.  To me he looks like a truly crazy man. Someone who seems to be obsessed with not just Reality TV and being a part of it, but obsessed with Reality TV Stars.  It is one thing to watch the shows, another thing to snark on them like those of us here do, but to take the time to seek out their schedules and arrange your time to go to so many book signings? To go and have your picture taken with these folks? I would only ever go to a book signing for someone that I truly admire.  As much as I enjoy snarking on these folks, I would hardly say that what I feel is admiration for them (OK, I do admire Carole and Heather on the NY show). The rest of them are just Reality TV Stars and for the most part they are all horrible people.  The fact that he was outed in this manner clearly embarrassed him. He came across as an unstable loon to me and I would steer clear of him if I were whichever one of the twins he is currently pretending to bang (I still cannot keep them straight, mainly because I don't give two shits). 

ETA: Rahul we were apparently posting similar thoughts at the same time.  Great minds and all that...

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 7

What's so weird about Jim and Amber and the taking down of the really dull Bobby is that we don't need them to school us on how he and Nicole don't really have anything going on!  I mean, that's been obvious since the early episodes--both of them want to be on the show so we're getting Kenya and Walter all over again.  He's not into her and she's not into him so the whole dramatic reveal is ridiculous and shows the Marcheses to be even more desperate than anyone else.  You'd think Jim was at The Hague or something the way he was carrying on with his FB evidence.   All he did was humiliate his former friend and make himself look like a detestable lunatic, married to dumb harpy. 

Jim's absurd passing the bar thing was a big old Next!  None of it made sense, no one believes you, and nobody cares.  

At one point, when all the newbies were shouting at each other, Andy told them all to SHUT UP, and you could feel the wheels turning as he starts to panic and realize that RHNJ may be a goner.  He's always asked the audience to pretend really hard that there was some semblance of class and humanity to the show and we can go along with that fantasy up to a point, but the new folks that were brought on board make it impossible to get into the make believe.  Totally lop-sided Part 2. Andy couldn't really care less about those twins.

There's a reason for the obsessive harping on the Giudice story and that's because the rest of it, with the exception of the Manzo dysfunction and the Pieri family business, is of absolutely zero interest.  

It takes a whole new level of low to make the Giudices and the Gorgas look like the class acts in the room but Jim and Amber managed to do it. 

I'd be sorry to see Rino go because I wouldn't mind following him around and catching some glimpses of what his work life is like but the other three or four or five don't belong on the show. 

Edited by copacabana
  • Love 7

I'm a little disappointed they showed part 2 on a Thursday.  I usually flip back and forth between this and The Walking Dead.  It's amusing to keep score on whose eyes show the least sign of life.  So far Juicy is undefeated.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 8

Milton Berle...LOL most people posting here have no idea who you are talking about!

Lol.  You damn bubbleburster! I wish I could properly convey how sad that makes me. 

When Michael Jackson died, my (then 9 year old) made me cry by describing him as having come to fame as "the boy who starred in The Wiz".    

whatever.  whattyagonnado?

• Love 4

I think that if Teresa wanted to be seen by viewers more 'mea culpa' and genuine that she could have chosen a less ostentatious ensemble to wear to the reunion. Now, I realize that it's possible that Bravo or one of the designers helped dress her by loaning the metallic-gold Carmen Marc Valvo designer gown (around $1200 +/-) and her Jimmy Choo lace-up gold evening shoes ($950 +/-) Savvy viewers do realize that this is sometimes the case. If Teresa were smart (which she isn't) and if Bravo cared about how she presented herself (which they didn't) then there should have been something chosen from the rack that's more in line with someone that hasn't just duped and lied to banks and feds about wealth. It makes her appear even more disingenuous by continuing with the showing off of wealth

• Love 4

Haven't watched Part 2 yet, but I'm a little bummed Amber sounds just as bad as her husband. Jim isn't fun for me. He's a tiny sociopath who is so desperate for any kind of attention he is willing to take solely negative attention. He's the worst kind of confrontatinoal person, one who will pick on any little thing just to have someone fighting with him. Not good tv in my book.

New to posting, long time lurker.  I believe the answer to what dope to pay that tuition to Seton Hall and not bother with the bar?  My Cousin Jimmy.

• Love 6

I think that if Teresa wanted to be seen by viewers more 'mea culpa' and genuine that she could have chosen a less ostentatious ensemble to wear to the reunion. Now, I realize that it's possible that Bravo or one of the designers helped dress her by loaning the metallic-gold Carmen Marc Valvo designer gown (around $1200 +/-) and her Jimmy Choo lace-up gold evening shoes ($950 +/-) Savvy viewers do realize that this is sometimes the case. If Teresa were smart (which she isn't) and if Bravo cared about how she presented herself (which they didn't) then there should have been something chosen from the rack that's more in line with someone that hasn't just duped and lied to banks and feds about wealth. It makes her appear even more disingenuous by continuing with the showing off of wealth

You can lead a horse to water, you can not make it drink. I don't think anyone could have convinced Teresa to dress more wisely even if her life depended on it. LOL

• Love 2

I am absolutely horrified, perplexed, and ashamed.

I had a sexual dream about Jim Marchese last night. I do not find him at all attractive and I never thought of him at all past watching the episodes. This is so incredibly embarrassing!! I may have to quit the show. First it starts with dreams about Jim, then it could be Richie. This is way too dangerous.

I just threw up in my mouth

• Love 4

I doubt any of them own the gowns they had on or dressed themselves. If they all had to dress within their means they'd all be wearing their Juicy sweatsuits.

• Love 7

There's more to it than just Bobby wanting to be on the show.  I think once he got on, I sense Jim and Amber felt he had turned on them.

I am not a Marchese fan, but I suspect that the first responder party was a set up - and that Bobby knew what was going to go down that night.  He had conveniently moved upstairs - away from the party to hang out with the 2 Joes - whom be barely knew.  And when Marchese and Gorga got into, Bobby did not even step outside to support his "friend".  And it was Bobby who initially stirred the pot by saying Jim did not want to hang out with the guys.

• Love 6

It goes without saying that Jim is a huge d-bag. Even more offensive to me is that he is simply not very interesting. He isn't funny, smart, or charming. Even a huge d-bag like Juicy has redemptive qualities that make even the most leery of us smile at him occasionally. Jim has absolutely nothing to offer. Nothing.

Despite this I thought Bobby came off looking like the biggest loser last night. True, it is beyond obnoxious of Amber and Jim to mock him for wanting to be on the same show they clearly wanted to be on, but his efforts look different. To me he looks like a truly crazy man. Someone who seems to be obsessed with not just Reality TV and being a part of it, but obsessed with Reality TV Stars. It is one thing to watch the shows, another thing to snark on them like those of us here do, but to take the time to seek out their schedules and arrange your time to go to so many book signings? To go and have your picture taken with these folks? I would only ever go to a book signing for someone that I truly admire..

I thought Jim made himself look like an ass with his photo evidence. They looked like pics taken off of Facebook. Obviously Bobby wasn't too concerned with hiding the fact that he's met the HW at events. I don't think it makes him crazy at all. A few of the HW appear at a club minutes from my home quite often for meet & greets. Lots of my friends have those same pics on their Facebook pages. They aren't crazy stalkers. They went for fun because it was local and they got to meet "tv stars" in person. Who cares. And if one of them end up on the show I'll laugh and assume they're doing it for fun. Not because they are obsessed lunatics. Jim is taking reality tv waaaaaaay too seriously.

• Love 8

Ooooh, Part 2 was MUCH better than Part 1. I was cracking up the entire time. 

Tiny Jim and the pics of Bobby out schmoozing it up with every housewife he could get his hands on = priceless! While I cannot stand Jim Marcrazy, I have no trouble believing that Booby sought out this show and wants to be a housewife more than Nicole does. So hilarious. 

I also loved Andy calling Jim out on his Twitter behavior, and Rino refusing to discuss finances with him. Hey, Jim, I cannot stand you and I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth. More like a thrift-store, hand-me-down, wooden spoon. It's all good. 

The best part was when Joe Go and Jim were bickering about who gets to talk rudely to which women, and Juicy is just off to the side grinning and doing that little shrug that he does. Oh I was dying. I'm totally saving this one on the DVR for a rewatch. 

But Tre can lose me with her "I didn't know what I was signing", "I didn't understand what they wanted" business. Oh please. 

• Love 4

Amber sits & pretends that she does not like or support Jim's behavior. But then she sits & eggs him on with the "photo evidence". When Jim whipped out a file, I thought "uh oh, pics of Bobby with other women or text messages". Nope...just pics of him with housewives before being cast. Who cares? So what Bobby wanted to be on the show. It's not like this show just started & people don't know about it. Now everyone that's cast wants to be on the show.

Amber only got on this show because of her ex-BFF Melissa. From her bio on Bravo which I'm sure she wrote herself, she's so pure and wonderful that she should almost be nominated for sainthood. The fact is that Amber is an actress (a bad one), a liar, a self-promoter and an all-around nasty woman. She saw $$$ signs in her Bravo contract and wanted to bring Jim and his best friend Bobby in on a little of the action. The question 'why' comes to mind since obviously none of them need the money. So it boils down to public exposure and ego. Amber stalked Jim's ex wife on Twitter to the point where Rebecca Grande, his ex-wife, had to seek police protection.

http://starmagazine.com/2014/10/15/amber-marchese-cyberbully-husbands-ex-wife-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/

• Love 4

I think that Teresa is still trying to get probation/house arrest, and her strategy is to portray Joe Giudice as a drunk, unfit dad who can't take care of his kids, therefore she needs to be there to take care of them.  I believe all of the stories about Joe's drinking, his not being home, not wanting to "learn their schedules" and all of the other crap that is out there is coming straight out of Team Teresa.  I believe that she truly believes there is still a shot at getting out of going to prison and I would not be surprised at all if her new attorney tries to file some motion or get a hearing or SOMETHING along the lines of Joe is unfit and Teresa has to take care of the children.  I don't know if there is a legal trick that can be pulled out of the hat at this point (fingers crossed there is NOT) but I think Teresa is putting her eggs in the drunken Joe is an incompetent parent basket.  If Teresa was delusional enough to believe that she wouldn't get prison time despite the fact that it was a part of her her plea deal, she is delusional enough to believe that she can somehow throw Joe under the bus and still save herself.

Never thought about you but you might have a point.

Teresa requesting to go to a half house and spend basically only one month is jail could certainly have her case boosted by the fact that Joe is an uncaring father who spends most days in drunken stupor. There is not one trick that Teresa will not pull out of the hat to get herself out of this situation, even if that includes throwing Joe under the bus, Joe is so defeated that he probably doesn't even mind. Somehow it seems to me that he would just rather go to jail instead of being a full time dad.

I hope judge Salas sees right through this manipulatory antic that Teresa is trying to pull. Before the conviction, Joe was perfect, he drinking ocasionally and was a great father, post conviction he is a drunk who can care less for his daughters and only mom will be able to take care of them.

Teresa is very sneaky and that is why I have never bought her sappy story of being an innocent victim who got taken advantage off.

• Love 4

The only reason you don't take the bar right out of law school is because you are either too stupid or dead.  If you want to take the bar in another state, that's a different story because you have to be knowledgeable with regard to that state's particular rules and laws; every state has its own unique set.

Teresa is very sneaky and that is why I have never bought her sappy story of being an innocent victim who got taken advantage off.

Teresa may be very good at some things (funny, I can't think of a single one but there's got to be something!*) but lying isn't one of them.  She just says whatever her handlers/advisors/friends/lawyers/life coaches tell her to say.  

Juicy would respond to a question about being deported, but someone told Teresa to shut it down before he says anything so he doesn't make it a foregone conclusion.  She keeps saying that she didn't know that taking the plea deal meant she would go to jail because she needs to keep looking like a victim (good for future sales or marketability?).  She was given a very general playbook (because she isn't smart enough to understand nuances) and she runs with it.  Only an idiot would believe that she didn't know what was happening legally.

*Got one:  spending money she doesn't have

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 3

The theory that Tre's making Joe out to be a drunken basket case and unfit father in the hope of getting halfway house instead of clink clink makes a lot of sense. I'll bet that's what was going on here.  But I don't think she's capable of coming up with something that clever although she can play the part on TV.  I can see Joe himself coming up with the scheme and more than happy to play it out by going out and getting wasted in public--and instructing her on what to say, how to look, and how to behave.

Perhaps he thinks he owes it to her to at least try to put this one over on the way out the door of this marriage and his parental responsibilities.  Joe never struck me as someone who gives a damn about public opinion as long as life goes as smoothly as possible for him.  And I do believe that he'd rather go to prison than have to be responsible for the girls whole hog or spend anymore time than needed with his wife.  He's been looking to escape for awhile now. 

I can't tell whether Teresa really understands or not how lucky they both were to get such light sentences considering what they were up to.  I think she's ignorant enough not to comprehend it, but who knows?  Joe, on the other hand, is clever enough to know they've been fortunate and that the legal team she constantly derides did what could be done for both of them.  His getting out of this phase of life with her may feel like a win win. She can't visit him in prison but his girlfriend(s) may and he comes across as the kind of macho guy who'd be able to take care of himself in jail and find a compatible crowd to hang with.

• Love 2