Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

(edited)

I would like to take those three witches [Gabby, Dr. Laura, Abigail] out behind a barn and horse whip them all.  Stefano can be horse whipped too.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

I would like to take those three witches [Gabby, Dr. Laura, Abigail] out behind a barn and horse whip them all.  Stefano can be horse whipped too.

The story is so stupid. Marcy is such a bland actress.  

• Love 3

Leo's interruption was intentional, wasn't it?

Once again Valerie violating HIPAA laws.

"I know you would never be involved with somebody who wasn't nice."  Heehee.

Don't Salem's health laws prevent private citizens from wandering into a restaurant's kitchen and fixing their own meals?

• Love 3

I think that Greg Rikaart and Freddie Smith have onscreen chemistry but their age difference is bugging me.  I know, age doesn’t matter and Salem is small so the gay community is smaller but it just bugs me...

• Love 4
(edited)
21 minutes ago, willgracefan said:

I think that Greg Rikaart and Freddie Smith have onscreen chemistry but their age difference is bugging me.  I know, age doesn’t matter and Salem is small so the gay community is smaller but it just bugs me...

I wish that they had a hired a hunky young guy for Sonny. Greg looks haggard.. There are men in  their 40's that can pass for younger. Chadwick Boseman of Black Panther is an example, but, Greg cannot pass for young. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 12

I loved Gabi's yelling at "Abigail" to get out of the courtroom--Gabi's life is about to be destroyed because that psychotic bitch lied on the stand and she actually had the balls to show up and watch Gabi get sentenced?  Talk about cold-blooded.  And it really ticked me off that "Abs" was about to play the hurt victim and talk about how someone had to represent Andre and hear the verdict--Chad can represent the DiMera family just fine and good for him for staying to support Gabi--he knows his friend and he knows something is wrong with his mentally unhinged wife.  Good luck with dealing with the three faces of Abby :)

This is just a guess but I wonder if the jury will find Gabi guilty and the judge will over turn the guilty plea because he knows Abby's testimony was bogus?

So Vivian's trying to set up a sexual harassment claim between Sonny and Leo's hiring at Titan?

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I loved Gabi's yelling at "Abigail" to get out of the courtroom--Gabi's life is about to be destroyed because that psychotic bitch lied on the stand and she actually had the balls to show up and watch Gabi get sentenced?  Talk about cold-blooded.  And it really ticked me off that "Abs" was about to play the hurt victim and talk about how someone had to represent Andre and hear the verdict--Chad can represent the DiMera family just fine and good for him for staying to support Gabi--he knows his friend and he knows something is wrong with his mentally unhinged wife.  Good luck with dealing with the three faces of Abby :)

This is just a guess but I wonder if the jury will find Gabi guilty and the judge will over turn the guilty plea because he knows Abby's testimony was bogus?

So Vivian's trying to set up a sexual harassment claim between Sonny and Leo's hiring at Titan?

Goodness, never thought of a sexual harassment claim.  I really want Vivian off my screen (along with her despicable son).   I know it won't happen, but I really want the jury to come back with a not guilty verdict.  Because I want to see the smirk wiped of Trask's face.  She can leave with Vivian and the son.

• Love 5

I loved Vivians face when she was with Leo in the park after the "dirty deed" and he told her that she reminded him of his grandma and looked like her too!  What a hoot!

• Love 10
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Tress said:

I loved Vivians face when she was with Leo in the park after the "dirty deed" and he told her that she reminded him of his grandma and looked like her too!  What a hoot!

I loved Leo quickly changing "grandmother" to "mother" when he saw her face, hee.  That's the kinda talk that'll land you in a coffin, dude.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, sas616 said:

Goodness, never thought of a sexual harassment claim.  I really want Vivian off my screen (along with her despicable son).   I know it won't happen, but I really want the jury to come back with a not guilty verdict.  Because I want to see the smirk wiped of Trask's face.  She can leave with Vivian and the son.

I wish someone would frame Trask for a crime.  It would serve her right.

• Love 9

If the real Abigail confessed to the murder, she would probably get off because she most likely wouldn't be found criminally responsible for her actions - her mental illness. Framing Gabi is just a cliché for someone who seems to like drama.

Eric, as son of the owner, probably would be okay in the kitchen - but the other staff would need to be there to clean up and ensure that no foodborne illnesses result because of improper food handling.

Vivian's plan is a sexual harassment suit against Sonny?

Abe and Valerie should mind their own business and let Lani and Eli work on their problem, together.

• Love 2

I assume we are leaning toward Ciara as the new face of Bella, but I just thought it would be a good introduction if Joy Wesley was named. 

It would be a plausible way to bring her character back to Salem, throw her in the Claire/Tripp/Ciara crew, and give Chloe some screen time as she looks out for Joy.

I could see her with Tripp or better yet JJ, given the Wesley/Horton history it could give us some good drama based on actual show history. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, willgracefan said:

This. Age differences are actually right up my alley though, so it's weird. I think the problem is they seem to be trying to act like Leo is some hot, young stud when GR looks all of his 41 years. He just looks, well @Apprentice79 said it best with haggard.

• Love 6

I know right? With Vivian talking about Leo's student loans and him being a temp, it seems like his character is supposed to be youngish. And hot. Which, well, no.  I wish they had cast someone else. What's Scott Evans doing these days?

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

What's Scott Evans doing these days?

Cocaine? Sorry, inappropriate!

But yes, Vivian keeps talking about his students loans and I'm like no. I can't believe they're trying to pass him off as like a 20-something.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This. Age differences are actually right up my alley though, so it's weird. I think the problem is they seem to be trying to act like Leo is some hot, young stud when GR looks all of his 41 years. He just looks, well @Apprentice79 said it best with haggard.

I find it odd that a city like LA with so many young actors out there trying to make it, this was the best that they could do... 

• Love 7
(edited)

I really want Vivian off my screen (along with her despicable son).   I know it won't happen, but I really want the jury to come back with a not guilty verdict.  Because I want to see the smirk wiped of Trask's face.  She can leave with Vivian and the son.

I agree about getting rid of Stefan, but Vivian and Trask are the best villains the show has right now. I like Trask's motivation being basically career-driven. That doesn't make her evil as much as it makes her human. Lawyers are a special breed and they don't like to lose, especially when it comes to high-profile cases. That she was trying to get Stefan into bed is a bit questionable, but again I kind of like that Ron has crafted us a villain who isn't a mustache twirling psychopath and has personal needs and professional goals. I felt this way about that police officer that ended up going nuts and trying to hold Gabi at gunpoint last summer. I forget his name now, but for the first few months he was on the show he just seemed like a hard-ass police guy and that made for a nice counterpoint to Hope and her many buddies who are never called out on how many laws they break.

From a story standpoint it pisses me off how the writers routinely have supporting players in law enforcement and the justice department become completely irredeemable murderers and a crazy people just to make the so-called Heroes on the show look good. They kind of railroaded that ISA lady back in February. I didn't even know her and yet it still pissed me off. Her plan made no sense and was clearly just done as a way to move story along because the producers assume none of us care whatsoever about characters like Pamela Van Damme. I didn't care for her goofy name, but it mattered to me that she was a believable person.

And lest we forget, it was Trask who represented Eric Brady when he testified about being raped by Kristen DiMera. Trask was trying to get Kristen sent to prison, but the corrupt judge - who the writers actually remembered was corrupt later on when Brady blackmailed him for Nicole's sake last summer - granted her bail. So no, Trask is not Pure Evil and that makes me very happy. Nuance doesn't often creep into this show and I'm grateful for every time it does. Consistency too.

Vivian can stay because Louise Sorel has those awesome snake eyes and a wonderful turn of phrase. Ron is giving her the best lines and is sprinkling her throughout the episodes without forcing her down our throats too fast. She is taking over what Andre was last year and I'm grateful for it, because there's no mistaking that Vivian is a human being with a really nasty core. They aren't trying to whitewash her into being some perfect person. The problem with Andre was that he was a serial killer and you really can't redeem a character from that. Vivian, while nuts, has always been charming and entertaining and somewhat human. So long as they don't have her killing people or blowing them up or encouraging them to rape each other or whatever, she will remain viable in the long run. My hope is that Stefan is off our screens by the Fall however.

So I take it Steve did not get a chance to see Joey again in prison before losing his eyesight? And Stephanie hasn't come to town since her father was afflicted by this? Sigh.

He just looks, well @APPRENTICE79 said it best with haggard.

Ouch. I think he looks perfectly handsome and acceptable. Freddie's weight gain has actually aged him a little bit so I see them as both being somewhere in the 30s range. I just don't believe they have any chemistry whatsoever. Leo's voice actually is a bit jarring. He seems too alert and snappy to be with sedate Sonny, who constantly sounds like he's speaking to children on some public access television show with big puppets all around him.

JPL as Philip, now, that was another story. He definitely looked...weathered. but it didn't bother me as much as his acting style and the stories he was given. And his regrown legs.

Are all the really ridiculously attractive, decently trained actors in La staying clear of DAYS for some reason? It seems like even the extras back in the 90s were centerfold material.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 8

I have nothing to back this up, but I think Greg Rikaart got the role because he had/has a fan base from Y&R that TPTB maybe thought might follow him over.  Plus, he had some rather recent publicity with his partner that raised his visibility with non soap viewers.

I think he seems like a fine person and while he's fine in this role, I've never been impressed by his talent.  No worse than Freddie, though.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, boes said:

I have nothing to back this up, but I think Greg Rikaart got the role because he had/has a fan base from Y&R that TPTB maybe thought might follow him over.  Plus, he had some rather recent publicity with his partner that raised his visibility with non soap viewers.

I think he seems like a fine person and while he's fine in this role, I've never been impressed by his talent.  No worse than Freddie, though.

Who is Greg's partner? 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

Who is Greg's partner? 

His name is Robert Sudduth.  He's done some writing for TV shows such as The Real O'Neals and also some acting.  

I didn't remember until I looked him up that back in 2015 Greg Rikaart got into a twitter feud with Melissa Reeves over the Chic Fil A boycott and he called her a bully.  I wonder if those two will share any scenes....

• Love 8
6 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

What's Scott Evans doing these days?

6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cocaine? Sorry, inappropriate!

Naughty peach!  Scott Evans is actually recurring on "Grace and Frankie" these days.

In other news - so is that all Leo is getting from Vivian, money for student loans?  Because he should be asking for a cash payout beyond that.  Or hell, he should decide that pursuing a relationship with Sonny will set him up for a bigger payday re: his rich family.

It's also looking less likely that MBB is involved.  Bummer.

• Love 7

I agree on them trying to pass Greg Rikaart off as a 20-something character. No, just no. I like him, I think he's talented and fun to watch, but he also looks his age. Just let Leo be older than Sonny. I don't think the audience would care. Lord knows we watched 800 year old Victor with Nicole long enough, we can handle 10+ year age difference. But Adrienne declaring she likes Leo after two seconds? Slow down, people.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Garnett7 said:

I agree on them trying to pass Greg Rikaart off as a 20-something character. No, just no. I like him, I think he's talented and fun to watch, but he also looks his age. Just let Leo be older than Sonny. I don't think the audience would care. Lord knows we watched 800 year old Victor with Nicole long enough, we can handle 10+ year age difference. But Adrienne declaring she likes Leo after two seconds? Slow down, people.

How about the show bring back Brian for Sonny. He was hot and Sonny had mad chemistry with him...Freddie was not uncomfortable making out with him. They were hot together. The actor still looks good.. Brison had quite a following...Plus,  Will was very jealous of him.  

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

How about the show bring back Brian for Sonny. He was hot and Sonny had mad chemistry with him...Freddie was not uncomfortable making out with him. They were hot together. The actor still looks good.. Brison had quite a following...Plus,  Will was very jealous of him.  

Yes!  I’ve been shouting that from the rooftops ever since this nonsense “triangle” started.  Hell, maybe even before.  Another board I go to posted the gifs of that make out and...yes.  Will had every reason to be very jealous of Brian because he is gorgeous and he seemed to really, really like Sonny.

I’ve always said that Sonny was a fool to let Brian go to chase after Will.

• Love 4

Curious question re: Stefan...Why do many of you want him gone?  It appears you liked TC on GH, so if it's just his storyline on Days that you don't like, it's not TC's fault.  He's probably playing Stefan the way the producer wants him to, so why take out your displeasure on TC?  I'm sure it wasn't his idea to play opposite Marcy's alters.

I never watched GH, so I have nothing to compare TC's acting to.  That said, I DO enjoy his smirks, glances, etc...and have no objection to Stefan at all. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MsTree said:

Curious question re: Stefan...Why do many of you want him gone?  It appears you liked TC on GH, so if it's just his storyline on Days that you don't like, it's not TC's fault.  He's probably playing Stefan the way the producer wants him to, so why take out your displeasure on TC?  I'm sure it wasn't his idea to play opposite Marcy's alters.

I never watched GH, so I have nothing to compare TC's acting to.  That said, I DO enjoy his smirks, glances, etc...and have no objection to Stefan at all. 

For me I am just finding TC to be incredibly low energy.  It just seems like he is walking through the role.  His version of Nicholas on GH was never a terribly exciting character but he played him pretty well.  Stefan for me is like Nicholas minus the personality and dialed down to 2.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, MsTree said:

I was not familiar with TC, so I only know him from his portrayal of Stefan.   The immediate obsession with Abby is what soured me on the character right from the beginning. It made no sense to me, and it's gotten worse now that he's besties with Gabby. 

I do enjoy his scenes with Vivian.  And I actually liked the bro chess match the other day.  So I think there could be potential for the character. 

However, if he has sex with Gabby, especially after he's made a point of acknowledging it would be with Abby's body, I'll be done with him, and he can go away just like Deimos, the other unneeded retconned brother.

• Love 8
(edited)

I don't think Tyler Christopher is all that and a bag of chips to begin with, but I think this D.I.D. story was a mistake for an introductory storyline.  Maybe if we're supposed to see him as a villain, that'd be okay, but I think we're supposed to care about Stefan's feelings for Gabigail and find them valid, which...no. 

And I've already seen Ron try this shit with Ford on OLTL, trying to dig him out of a similar groddy plot hole and just making it worse.  "See, he didn't sleep with a mentally ill woman who thought she was chucking away her virginity, it was actually her D.I.D. alter who was created to help the host deal with unspeakable sexual abuse.  So see, all better!'  Ugh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, JBC344 said:

For me I am just finding TC to be incredibly low energy.  It just seems like he is walking through the role.  His version of Nicholas on GH was never a terribly exciting character but he played him pretty well.  Stefan for me is like Nicholas minus the personality and dialed down to 2.

Ding ! Ding! Ding! This is how I feel!

The actor ALWAYS looks bored in his scenes. No matter who is playing opposite with.

If he didn't tell me that he had a thing for Abigail's alter, I wouldn't know it. At first I just thought it was the story, but he comes across the same way all the time. BORED.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I don't think Tyler Christopher is all that and a bag of chips to begin with, but I think this D.I.D. story was a mistake for an introductory storyline.  Maybe if we're supposed to see him as a villain, that'd be okay, but I think we're supposed to care about Stefan's feelings for Gabigail and find them valid, which...no. 

Yeah, I think they should have just stuck with trying to make him a villain for right now. And play the field for a while.

Maybe that would make him more interesting.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, Sidney said:

Yeah, I think they should have just stuck with trying to make him a villain for right now. And play the field for a while.

Maybe that would make him more interesting.

They should have hooked him up with Trask.  Instead they've making him look pathetic, telling her he's obsessed with Gabby.  "With a y".  ?

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, buffynut said:

They should have hooked him up with Trask.  Instead they've making him look pathetic, telling her he's obsessed with Gabby.  "With a y".  ?

That was so embarrassing. LOL. 

• Love 4

I totally agree with this D.I.D storyline was completely wrong as an introduction to the character.  As another poster mentioned a couple of weeks ago, this storyline would be a lot more bearable if Stefan had met Abby as "Gabby" while she was in hiding.  A woman who he fell for but then up and disappeared on him.  Only to see her as his brother's wife when he came to Salem.

Focusing on Abby makes the character way to "one note" for someone who is new on the scene.  Where are the scenes of him connecting to his Dimera side?  Learning about his family history, interacting with other characters.  For someone like Stefan there should be a "need/want/curiosity" to want to integrate yourself in the Salem "landscape".  We haven't seen any of that because the character is only interested in one thing, Abigail.

Would love to see Stefan in scenes with Kayla about being on the hospital board.  Scenes of him visiting Lexie's grave.  A meeting with Sonny and Victor to introduce himself and bolster "healthy" competition between their companies.  Why hasn't he done a sit down interview with Jennifer? 

All these sort of "beats" that a new character like Stefan should go through are being hand waved in favor of him focusing on Abigail exclusively.

• Love 16

Especially since Abby is one of the dullest female in Salem. Stefan is supposedly a wealthy businessman before he found out he was a Dimera. You are going to tell me with his background that he has not met and dated women more attractive, smarter, charming or just plain nicer than Abby?

They didn’t even have play the loving mother with Thomas so that Stefan could see a life that he never imagined as being part of family. 

Instead we had scenes after scenes where he tells her or Chad that he is attracted to Abby. And now Gabby with a stupid y. Have they ever had an actual conversation about anything besides his supposed attraction to her.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, JBC344 said:

I totally agree with this D.I.D storyline was completely wrong as an introduction to the character.  As another poster mentioned a couple of weeks ago, this storyline would be a lot more bearable if Stefan had met Abby as "Gabby" while she was in hiding.  A woman who he fell for but then up and disappeared on him.  Only to see her as his brother's wife when he came to Salem.

100% agree.  That could have even tied that into his motivation when approached by Vivian, that he was heartbroken over "Gabby" disappearing and thus was more open to her plans.  This is all just so one-note, and it's a skeevy note at that.

And I certainly can't give Ron the benefit of the doubt and say it won't get as far as Stefan and Gabigail sleeping together, I am 100% convinced it will before this D.I.D. story is over.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

100% agree.  That could have even tied that into his motivation when approached by Vivian, that he was heartbroken over "Gabby" disappearing and thus was more open to her plans.  This is all just so one-note, and it's a skeevy note at that.

And I certainly can't give Ron the benefit of the doubt and say it won't get as far as Stefan and Gabigail sleeping together, I am 100% convinced it will before this D.I.D. story is over.

Outside of his name, there is really nothing to him about being a Dimera.  He might as well be Nicholas Cassidine (General Hospital) who came to Salem to take over Dimera.  He could care less about Andre being killed.  He can't stand Chad, he only cares about Abby in relation to being with him.  Kate, Anna, Thomas he has no interest in, or getting to know. 

He might as well just be Vivian's son who she wanted to take over Dimera as revenge for her history with Stefano.  That would probably be a more bearable storyline considering the way the character is written. 

• Love 8
On 4/6/2018 at 3:05 AM, MsTree said:

I did not see "Happytobehere" answer before I posted the above ^^  ...but if you have any more to add, would love to hear about it.  Kayla slept with Stefan on GH??? 

She slept with both SN and TC’s characters on GH.  Since SN’s character on GH was named Stefan and TC’s character on Days is Stefan, I’m not certain which Stefan you were referring to (although I suspect you mean TC).

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:33 PM, rcc said:

Eric and Jenn are boring!

I liked them, actually.   It was nice to have some romance on the show for a change.  Instead of all that crazy DID business.  I might like that storyline better if I knew who I was supposed to root for.  Sadly, I liked TC on GH.  Not in this role, though.   But I could watch Eric sweet talking a woman all day.  Even if it was Vivian.

What Stefan is doing to Abigal and Gabi is so abhorrent that I just cannot stand him.  Nothing against TC, it's the character I cannot stand.  When the truth comes out, he should be arrested and put in jail.  And I'm sure he won't be.   He'll get out of it and in a month or two he and Chad will be buds.  Because it's a soap.

• Love 8

Appreciate all the replies, but as they say 'different strokes for different folks' as I don't mind Stefan's current storyline. It's a soap, and apparently that's what TC what brought on to do. Whether it's Abby or Gabby, that's how the producers are telling THEIR story...and it doesn't bother me at all.

15 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Would love to see Stefan in scenes with Kayla about being on the hospital board.  Scenes of him visiting Lexie's grave

See that would bore ME :-)

• Love 3

I want the darn Spectator to have a physical office space. Without one, I'm interpreting this as Jennifer and Adrienne just claiming to run a website they actually don't....and everyone just going along with it because they don't care enough to visit the site...

• Love 3
On 4/6/2018 at 5:45 PM, willgracefan said:

I agree about the chemistry...but not about the age difference. I don't find it jarring or even that obvious. I like them. I hope this plays out in typical soap style with Leo actually falling for Sonny, Sonny finding out the deception, the break up, Will's memory return and the drama with the PillSon triangle, etc... I'm invested in this already. The kisses were good. Chemistry and they both committed. I was worried that Freddie would bail b/c Greg is gay irl but nope...they're nailing it. (Hee. I'm 12).

On 4/7/2018 at 3:29 PM, boes said:

I didn't remember until I looked him up that back in 2015 Greg Rikaart got into a twitter feud with Melissa Reeves over the Chic Fil A boycott and he called her a bully.  I wonder if those two will share any scenes....

Oh, lord (no pun intended)...I would watch that behind the scenes show on a loop. Maybe we could get Chandler and Christopher to film it like their Dressing Room Instagram Stories. 

On 4/7/2018 at 9:50 PM, TeeVee329 said:

Leo: Hi there, I'm Not!Will.

Adrienne: Welcome to the family!

OMG, this.

Not only that..she is HIGHLY freakin' inappropriate with her interest in Sonny's sex life. Not love life...SEX life. I mean, fine, joke around about it, no biggie b/c we know you're close but that woman is obsessed. It's creepy as fuck. 

And while we're at it, Judi...stop with the baby voice. Sonny is like 30...not 6 months old. I don't talk to my dog in that baby voice, much less a grown ass man.

On 4/8/2018 at 1:30 AM, Apprentice79 said:

Brant Daughtery seems to be steadily working but yes, BRIAN!!!! Brison was HOT~!!  That kiss in Common Grounds? MMM.

• Love 5
(edited)

Y'all, Marlena is a queen.  Her stomping into the DiMera manse with her face, tone of voice, and body language just dripping, "I am here to put an end to this stupid shit!" filled me with glee.

I would love for tomorrow to start with Marlena stomping across that room, slapping Stefan O., and going all Kimberly Shaw on Abigail's wig.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 21

Stefan is gross.  This DID story is so bad and offensive on so many levels.  I loved Marlena interrupting Stefan's love fest with Gabby.  Go Marlena!

Why does Sonny  have to be so nasty all the time. He made me feel bad for Leo.  We know that Leo is playing him, but, he does not know that.. 

Why does Trask hate Gabi so much?  She is worst than Julie. At least Julie has a valid reason. 

I loved seeing Kayla today.  

• Love 16
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I want the darn Spectator to have a physical office space. Without one, I'm interpreting this as Jennifer and Adrienne just claiming to run a website they actually don't....and everyone just going along with it because they don't care enough to visit the site...

One wonders if they have actual presses to print a physical newspaper.

6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I will say that I thought the Leo/Sonny kiss was better than any of the Paul/Will kisses. I just do not like, well, anything about CM's acting style lol.

I think I'm gonna need to check youtube for some Sonny/Brian scenes now.

Try here

• Love 2

What?  The CEO has no input into hiring his executive assistant? And did Vivian make that happen?

"He probably thought you were naked under it again."

Stefan is really going to interfere with Abigail's treatment?  What a piece of scum.

Marlena and Kayla should not be discussing Abigail together, even if they are both treating her, without her consent.

• Love 4