Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Just came back to Days after MANY years away as my mom has watched all these years and I was intrigued by the 50th Anniversary and A Martinez's arrival (I was a huge Cruz and Eden fan).  So, I've been DVR'ing it and while my mom has had to fill me in on some characters/relationships, it's like I never left with all the star couples from way back when are still around doing their thing.

As for the car crash story, I think Suzanne Rogers has been killing it--really great work.

And as for Chad and Abby, I think the overwhelming majority of y'all are nuts--they're the reason I've kept watching after all the 50th stuff!!  I know I'm really going against the tide here after catching up on the Boards, but I think BF and KM are great and have wonderful chemistry.  Perhaps it's because I entered the storyline at the height of Neck Tie Killer stuff, but I've enjoyed the hell out of the drama.  Granted, the brainwashing story started up and ended with a snap and made no sense and the paternity reveal via genetic tests for a baby that just had a viral infection was ridiculous...but that's soap life for ya.

It's funny how easy it is to get back into the show after so much time away!

• Love 3

And as for Chad and Abby, I think the overwhelming majority of y'all are nuts--they're the reason I've kept watching after all the 50th stuff!! I know I'm really going against the tide here after catching up on the Boards, but I think BF and KM are great and have wonderful chemistry.

tumblr_nrnfklv4km1qkejxno1_500.gif

We're nuts because we don't like the same pairing. How about maybe some of us have different taste and looking at the show more objectively. I have no problem if one likes Crabs but they aren't my cup of tea especially with the actress in play who seems to show little to no growth and how bland the character of Abifail has been written and shoved down my throat for the last 3yrs.

• Love 12

Welcome to the Bloodbath! Watch your step!

We are just burned out on Abby en masse. If you could have seen her bedding married and/or engaged men and then getting applauded by all of Salem these last few years, you'd be in the same boat. Fun fact: she befriended Sami and her kids and forced herself repeatedly on Sami's fiancee EJ, and then when Sami found out and started telling people, Abby walked into Sami's house and slapped her. What a sweetheart! Plus the actress can't muster the strength to cry no matter what the circumstances are.

The most I can say is that she is rather pretty...but she has a smugness to her that leaks out left and right. If all you know of her is that she was the Necktie Killer's prisoner, you are seeing her in the best light possible. Another fun fact: she lied to Ben for no reason and continued to lust after Chad while staying with him, and that's what lead Ben to kill people. He wanted to frame Chad for the murders so he'd end up in jail and Abby would be faithful.

Because she's THAT! FREAKING! SPECIAL!

I used to think KM was the next Deidre Hall...that with time she could become the new leading lady on the show. Well she got the screentime and did squat with it. Take a closer look at Billy Flynn's acting in their scenes together. He's doing all the heavy lifting.

John hasn't been leading man material in years. I would find him so much more appealing as a goofier Doug type, honestly. Watching old scenes of him flirting with Kristen and playing with infant Brady shows how likable Drake can be. But his Jawn these days is really repellent. And that's largely because the writers never let him do anything nice or fun. Have him massage Doc's feet! Your target demo would eat that up, Days!!

I don't know if there's any storyline left to look forward to...I'd like to see good Kate/Theresa stuff at Basic Black, but the writing so far has been lazy Disney Channel Show quality, with Kate bring a big meanie for no reason, awww, boo! Would a more mature workplace storyline be too much to ask?

I'm seeing potential in Jawn finally learning about his past, but at the same time, history tells me that this plot will also be unfulfilling and stupid.

So...two plots. Rope, Ciara/Chase, Ava, Belle/Phil/ShawnD and wherever they're going with Eric all bore me.

I hope in six months they have at least delivered on those two plots.

• Love 9

It's not nuts to think that KM is a dead-eyed chemistry void.  Drake Hogestyn emotes more believably than she does, and with a hell of a lot more nuance.  Besides, Abigail is a cat-hating, gaslighting, work-evading sociopath who hasn't given a second thought to her best friend and cousin being murdered by her psycho killer boyfriend.  Ain't no way I'm going to cheer for a lying, cheating character like her to win.  Not ever.  Frankly I wish Abigail would have died in that fire.

I'm also looking forward to John learning about his past.  Someone many pages back suggested that John be re-Romanized, which is a story that could involve lots of different people and be interesting.  It'd be more fun to see him re-Robotized since John hasn't had much of a sense of humor or irony in a very long time, but whatever.

Bringing this over from the GH board:  Top 10 Worst Soap Couples of 2015

Abigail and the mannequin, Eric and Serena, and JJ and Paige all made the list.

• Love 6

I used to think KM was the next Deidre Hall

I'm just picking on ya but

23vhslk.gif

Abigail and the mannequin, Eric and Serena, and JJ and Paige all made the list.

I read the top 10 best. Crabbies was 7 and Thrady was 3... someone was smoking that shit hardcore.

• Love 1

And as for Chad and Abby, I think the overwhelming majority of y'all are nuts--they're the reason I've kept watching after all the 50th stuff!!  I know I'm really going against the tide here after catching up on the Boards, but I think BF and KM are great and have wonderful chemistry.  Perhaps it's because I entered the storyline at the height of Neck Tie Killer stuff, but I've enjoyed the hell out of the drama.  Granted, the brainwashing story started up and ended with a snap and made no sense and the paternity reveal via genetic tests for a baby that just had a viral infection was ridiculous...but that's soap life for ya.

Lol, Gayle, welcome to the board! I've also enjoyed Chad and Abby. There's some Abby-fatigue around here, for sure, but I'm a sucker for a love story, and I believe them in this storyline. 'Nuf said : )

• Love 2

Billy Flynn did a great job yesterday, with lots of little subtleties that I thought were great choices. When Abby went off to see her mother (finally! I don't hate Abigail, but geez, you hadn't seen her yet?) and Chad went off to visit with Thomas, the look in his eyes as he watched Abby walk away together with a little shoulder pop as if to say, "okay! this is my life now!" really got to me. His tears seemed real. He was such a find for the show, I hope they don't lose him too soon. 

And Suzanne Rogers! I thought about all the Hollywood women-of-a-certain-age who would give their right arm to have scenes like Suzanne has had these last few days. Ari Zucker has been fabulous, too, but I really can't take another day of her heartbreak. The only thing I find amusing when it's not supposed to be is to watch Marlena and Theresa in their fine evening wear for hours. I think Marlena is a lovely woman, but I'm distracted by her decollete. 

• Love 6

At least Chad finding out he's the father injected some happiness into what has been a show filled a lot sadness. From his tears upon realizing Thomas is his and then him gushing "I'm gonna spoil the hell out of him", well I thought it was a sweet moment that made me smile amidst all the sobbing along with Maggie and Nicole.

• Love 5

At least Chad finding out he's the father injected some happiness into what has been a show filled a lot sadness. From his tears upon realizing Thomas is his and then him gushing "I'm gonna spoil the hell out of him", well I thought it was a sweet moment that made me smile amidst all the sobbing along with Maggie and Nicole.

Too bad Abifail is the "mother". 

• Love 5

Billy Flynn did a great job yesterday, with lots of little subtleties that I thought were great choices. When Abby went off to see her mother (finally! I don't hate Abigail, but geez, you hadn't seen her yet?) and Chad went off to visit with Thomas, the look in his eyes as he watched Abby walk away together with a little shoulder pop as if to say, "okay! this is my life now!" really got to me. His tears seemed real. He was such a find for the show, I hope they don't lose him too soon. 

Yeah, he's on top of the world right now, but his family will soon bring him back down to reality. lol

• Love 3

I consider myself Abigail/KM neutral, but I thought she did a decent job yesterday, both acting-wise and as a character. I think I wasted all of my Days-related hate on Sami for her last five or six years on the show and Melanie for even existing, so KM doesn't bother me much. My rage is long spent!  It makes it a whole lot more fun to watch the show.

Once again, the time/space continuum confounds me, and that clock passing 3:00 during Brady's surgery did not help. I assume the accident happened sometime after midnight? And less than three hours later, Daniel's heart is being plopped into Brady's  hairless chest? 

• Love 4

Some sad episodes that I thought were very well done... I liked the phone calls to everyone and then people not knowing the full story of what happened. Jennifer being involved was so random but I kind of liked how she was the least injured but also had the least information. I kept pulling myself out of the scenes by thinking of behind the scenes things... like aren't AZ and SC involved in real life? That can't be easy... to play out mourning scenes to your actual real life lover. I suppose it gives it an extra bit of oomph, though.

Also, things like Daniel in the dark room as everyone's realizing what happened or Maggie going to Daniel for advice rather than praying tipped the scale over to ridiculous and made me kind of giggle. I also loved the recap of Chad's brainwashing because that will never not be funny to me. Abby = smoking charred skulls/Belle = sunsets on the beach.

But, by far, the best thing of the past several days was John dramatically offering himself up as a sacrifice while Kayla gave him full on stink eye for it. You could just hear her thinking 'That's not how it fucking works!! This is a hospital! We don't kill people to harvest their organs! What the fuck is wrong with you?!'

Kayla's the best. I also loved her breaking down the whole 'next of kin chooses which body the harvested heart goes into' to Maggie and Victor. Victor's all 'you've got gumption, lady!' and Kayla's all 'Dude. WhatEVER. I still remember what you did to my sister even if the writers don't.'

And of course, her talking John down from his grand gesture: "I know that, as a parent, you want to do anything to save your child but... this is insane." That was the nice version of what she was clearly thinking above. I also liked how basically everyone in the room was looking at John like 'Okay but can you be serious now because you're clearly off the rails with this 'take my heart' bullshit.'

Best part of the show.

Also... among the teens... who was the Kylo Ren kid with all the others? I don't remember seeing him before. We have Ciara, Clair, Chase, Theo, Joey and... Kylo Ren. Seriously, who was that kid? Anyone?

• Love 7

I guess they've been watching Downton. But the butlers and the Nanny Marys have been great.

After all, the haves and have-nots (us) are statistically pretty equivalent again a hundred years later.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 3

Just came back to Days after MANY years away as my mom has watched all these years {snip}

And as for Chad and Abby, I think the overwhelming majority of y'all are nuts--they're the reason I've kept watching after all the 50th stuff!! 

[pulls up a chair] Here's what the unfortunate state of soaps has wrought: the longer you've been continuously watching, the more likely you are to hate pretty much every character on screen aside from those for whom you have a bottomless (and occasionally inexplicable) well of forgiveness. It's easier to like a character that is familiar yet hasn't oh ... shot someone in the head, pretended to have sex with their professor or arranged for a fakeRafe  ... at least not that you've witnessed. It's not that folks who can't bear Abby or Abby/Chad are crazy, they're just weary. Very, very weary.

If you're enjoying Chad and Abby and it's brought you back to the soap, rock on, I say. I'm enjoying Franco/Nina scenes on GH that give regular viewers the full body shudders. It's not that they're crazy, they've just watched a ton of shit that I haven't.

• Love 7

Reading Carolyn's tweets and I wanted to be the first to go on a rip before anyone on this matter. Ok, I understand Hope's motivation for being crazy. I do. I really do.

Not mention, it's a set up tool to have Rafe be her knight and shining armor and I get that too.

If I had two husbands die on me in a few days and one tried to kill me I'd a little nuts too. But Josh Griffith is doing what he's doing to Hope like he did with Sharon Newman on YR. Let's turn the crazy meter on high blast!!! Just like Sharon Case, I don't fault Kristian Alfonso, she's doing a good job and I'm glad she's getting story push after years of being backburned by TomSell. But, Hope is so messed up now she can't even take hearing the words "Goodbye" anymore (no lie that made me sad. I've felt that way when my relatives have died). Yet, I make no apologies, Hope is my favorite Days character EVER, but the writers needs (or needed since this was filmed 6 months) at their computers and say, "Thats enough crazy. Let's finally make Hope have an emotional breakdown, sedate her, and get her to a therapist. ASAP." I need my Hope back that was a heroine, thinking clearly and a fighter. Not this poor, damaged, deranged character on my screen. Once the fuck again, I get she has problems now, but where is Marlena??? She should be utilized heavy in this story since Hope is her close friend and therapist. I just want to hide under my pillow now. Excuse me. I dunno if I'll do my regular updates today and tomorrow. It's getting painful.

1zyabfm.jpg

• Love 5

Well said Jane Digby...every word!!

It's not that folks who can't bear Abby or Abby/Chad are crazy, they're just weary. Very, very weary.

Especially this : Franco/Nina scenes on GH that give me the full body shudders.

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 6

I understand that Kayla cared about Dan but should she be even more upset about her nephew possibly dying?

How much longer will we be treated to Unhinged Hope? 

Belle makes me so fucking sick. Of course she ran her useless ass to Phillip and opened her big mouth about the money. Dammit Sami, you should have given the money to Kate. 

I don't care about Crabs, don't care about Belle/Phillip, and am ready for this Unhinged Hope story to move along so this was a pretty useless episode for me.

• Love 4

Is anyone on this show ever going to acknowledge the fact that Ben killed Will and Paige so he could frame Chad and keep Abifail from cheating on him? I'm not saying people should blame Abifail and Chad but this is something I need to be addressed. May not be fair, but in real life I think Will and Paige's families would feel some type of way about those two. 

• Love 7

How many guns does Hope own?

I really liked Kayla's black dress today, though it looked too dressy to be going to work.

Are Kayla and Steve really going to believe that Ava "accidentally" dropped those pictures?

I would love to see Ben come back and try to claim paternity.

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 6

Kayla's the best. I also loved her breaking down the whole 'next of kin chooses which body the harvested heart goes into' to Maggie and Victor. Victor's all 'you've got gumption, lady!' and Kayla's all 'Dude. WhatEVER. I still remember what you did to my sister even if the writers don't.'

Forget what he did to Kimberly, and I don't mean that dismissively, how about the multiple times Victor tried to kill Kayla, framed her for murder, threatened, tormented and kidnapped her while she was pregnant, was responsible for her going to jail right after Stephanie was born, and caused the kidnapping of her child because had she not been framed by Victor, her child would never have been in the care of the nut who took her to Australia.

I am naturally Team Kayla, but the presence of She Who Must Not Be Named is putting a damper my Steve love (he came back in possession of the rarely found Salem brain, but now seems to be drinking the Salem Stupid Water big time), I now have zero interest in Joey and I have zero interest in this foolish story. Way to go Show, the main reasons I returned were Bo, Steve and Kayla. Granted PR was only short term and that's beyond your control, but the ruination of my favorite couple is totally on you. When whatever SWMNBN pulls out of reptilian behind, I want Kayla to have the chance to really make him earn her love and trust back. Let Steve have to worry about Kayla with another man.

Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 5

Exactly! This is Marina all over again. I am afraid that Kayla will be hurt or maimed because of Steve's psycho. I despise that turd's involvement in their lives. Her presence irritates me and it pisses me off that Steve is falling for her act. After everything that Steve and Kayla have faced over the years. They should see right through her pathetic act.

• Love 7

Forget what he did to Kimberly, and I don't mean that dismissively, how about the multiple times Victor tried to kill Kayla, framed her for murder, threatened, tormented and kidnapped her while she was pregnant, was responsible for her going to jail right after Stephanie was born, and caused the kidnapping of her child because had she not been framed by Victor, her child would never have been in the care of the nut who took her to Australia.

I haven't gotten to that part of my Steve/Kayla viewing!!

Still, I do kind of love that even when the writing has Kayla allegedly getting along with Victor there remains this feeling of unease from her. There's just a glimmer of I haven't forgotten from her.

Which I love.

• Love 7

That is all Marybeth and her wonderful acting. She knows Kayla's history with Victor. Dandesun, you have that bitch Marina to look forward to who will wreak havoc on Kayla's life with Steve. I hated Marina just like Ava. Jack will come through for Kayla, Steve and Isabella. Marina was a terrible person like Emma. I found Marina to be as scary as her father Ernesto. Her treatment of Isabella was horrible. Not to mention Steve acting like a wimp and giving Marina power to hurt Kayla. The writers gave Steve unresolved feelings for her just like Sonny had for Paul.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

How much longer will we be treated to Unhinged Hope?

I'm still trying to figure out why Hope, since 2010 (example, with all the NT Hope crap) has to be written really crazy or really stupid/snowed! Since I been watching Days since the mid 90s and watching old clips on YT the Hope character has never been so fucked up writing wise the last 5yrs. Hope can still be a heroine, snarky, don't mess with me kind of woman BUT can be smart thinking too!

It blows my mind in today's episode even Hope didn't want to know from Steve of the happenings of her nephews Eric/Brady and her fucking cousin who she treats like a sister Jennifer are in the hospital now! REALLY GRIFFITH AND HIGLEY!!!

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5

Black mamba, I think this is all Dena. I think we are seeing her awful influence...

I think it's 50/50. Griffith likes dark storytelling and Dena, we know how, she did with Nighttime Hope (total nightmare if you ask me)!

Soap Gods where is Beth Milstein!!! They said she was going to join when Dena took her leave in the summer for personal. Beth would get Hope, Marlena, Jennifer and Kayla . She would follow character history and help Josh soften the show some. You can't have two hacks like Higley and Griffith riding the ship. Look what it's become.

GG was very good there at the end.  His shock at seeing Daniel's face under that horrible headline was definitely well played.  Hopefully he and AZ are able to share some scenes together.  I've always liked Rafe and Nicole's friendship.

Surprisingly, JPL wasn't completely terrible today.  And I forgot how nice his teeth were.  But I still don't give a shit about Philip or Belle.  And yes, why didn't Sami give the money to Kate instead?  Belle's a blabbermouth.

Exactly! This is Marina all over again. I am afraid that Kayla will be hurt or maimed because of Steve's psycho. I despise that turd's involvement in their lives. Her presence irritates me and it pisses me off that Steve is falling for her act. After everything that Steve and Kayla have faced over the years. They should see right through her pathetic act.

I think he does.  He was pretty suspicious of those photos, and thankfully he shared them right off with Kayla instead of hiding them from her and investigating on his own.  If these writers had any sense this would be a kickoff to an adventure with Steve and Kayla trying to figure out why Ava's trying to play them.  It better NOT end up with Steve having a kid with duckface.

• Love 4

I haven't gotten to that part of my Steve/Kayla viewing!!

Still, I do kind of love that even when the writing has Kayla allegedly getting along with Victor there remains this feeling of unease from her. There's just a glimmer of I haven't forgotten from her.

Which I love.

Sorry to spoil, but when you get there, you will understand long-time fans vehement hatred for She Who Must Not Be Named as she has been and is a rinse and repeat and if possible even more egregious Marina because at least the writers realized the mess they made with Marina. The Higley monster remains determined to shove this character down our throats because she loves her, fans be damned.

• Love 3

I am sure this will not be a popular view but I have never cared for the Hope character and I like her even less these days. She has always put her "love of Bo" or whatever in front of everything. She's a piss poor mother, never spends real time with the kids. And now put her daughter in danger and the kid is now messed up, makes her fall asleep and immediately leaves the house so she can exact her revenge. It drives me nuts, on top of that I don't think KA is a great actress which makes her scenes even less desirable watching.

Oh and nu-Ciara's monotone is driving me nuts.

When does Daniel get buried?

• Love 1

Some thoughts.

1.) Ok Chad is broken from Chadbot. But I really loved how Belle said, "So that's it? You're out my life forever?" Awhhhhh Belle has a thing for Chad. So cute. And I love how they are going to keep these two in contact. That Chad will "have to" pretend to be still Chadbot, which may mean they will end up in some kind of caper together. I love the idea. I love that the witers are trying to move Chad to some new pairing without breaking the flow of the current s/l. I think they will not go bat shit crazy with a chabby love story and will instead involve Belle more so Chad can be weaned away from Chabby. So glad. I feel so sorry for him stuck in the s/l he is in and I'm sure BF can't wait to be free of what he was brought on for. Free to really develop his own brand on the show. So glad for him.

2.) Hope has become so self centered. I understand her trauma but considering we have always looked to Hope to be level headed and brave this Hope is getting to be obnoxious. Not answering the door for Steve or take his call WTFH is that?

3.) Andre did a great job today as the villain. Days is lucky to have him though the actor blocked me on twitter bc I took issue with his recent comments about Ali. But as far as acting goes, he is fantastic.

4.) and last but not least, Phillip looked so freaking hot today. It's like he was so different from the way he came on the show. But today I was swooning; wow such a charming, engaging fellow. Nice.

Edited by daysgoneby

3.) Andre did a great job today as the villain. Days is lucky to have him though the actor blocked me on twitter bc I took issue with his recent comments about Ali. But as far as acting goes, he is fantastic.

Please spill the tea. What you say?

• Love 1

I am sure this will not be a popular view but I have never cared for the Hope character and I like her even less these days. She has always put her "love of Bo" or whatever in front of everything. She's a piss poor mother, never spends real time with the kids. And now put her daughter in danger and the kid is now messed up, makes her fall asleep and immediately leaves the house so she can exact her revenge. It drives me nuts, on top of that I don't think KA is a great actress which makes her scenes even less desirable watching.

Oh and nu-Ciara's monotone is driving me nuts.

When does Daniel get buried?

I agree with what you're saying except I think KA is a good actress and more she is really bringing a lot of terrific energy to Hope. But Hope would never not take Patch's call or answer her door for him. That was just bad writing.

Please spill the tea. What you say? I had to block because he follows then unfollows. The most annoying shit.

I told him how disgusted I was with the way he treated Ali (He talked about it in an interview he did at Day of Days)  and how I was NOT impressed. And bam that was it. I don't care because I think the actor is smarmy but his acting is f'ing gold.

PS. Him doing that (follow/unfollow) speaks a ton about insecurity and he does come off insecure. Like the way he was trolling BF for awhile. I think he is genius though but I'm not about to give him a pass for such bad/mean spirited behavior.

Edited by daysgoneby

I agree with what you're saying except I think KA is a good actress and more she is really bringing a lot of terrific energy to Hope. But Hope would never not take Patch's call or answer her door for him. That was just bad writing.

I told him how disgusted I was with the way he treated Ali (He talked about it in an interview he did at Day of Days) and how I was NOT impressed. And bam that was it. I don't care because I think the actor is smarmy but his acting is f'ing gold.

PS. Him doing that (follow/unfollow) speaks a ton about insecurity and he does come off insecure. Like the way he was trolling BF for awhile. I think he is genius though but I'm not about to give him a pass for such bad/mean spirited behavior.

Interesting he trashed James Reilly several years ago when he last got written off the show. He was quite bitter even though he received a freakin Emmy nom twice when Reilly wrote for him.

• Love 2

Interesting he trashed James Reilly several years ago when he last got written off the show. He was quite bitter even though he received a freakin Emmy nom twice when Reilly wrote for him.

Well he really fits the description of genius. They're frigging nuts. And he really qualifies. The actor who played Vivienne is also nutty as hell. I met her at a Day of Days event years ago and she was completely disgusted she had to sit in for that and showed it. Thankfully Lauren was there and carried the load for her. Lauren is such a beautiful warm person, it's hard to believe they write her as a wicked woman.

• Love 1

tumblr_nrnfklv4km1qkejxno1_500.gif

We're nuts because we don't like the same pairing. How about maybe some of us have different taste and looking at the show more objectively. I have no problem if one likes Crabs but they aren't my cup of tea especially with the actress in play who seems to show little to no growth and how bland the character of Abifail has been written and shoved down my throat for the last 3yrs.

I honestly think her PR/Agency team got a hold of a lot of the forum boards and added twitter accounts to prop her up, which is why I have so much respect for someone like Ali (who is trashed on one board in particular that (daytime royalty) promotes KM). She promoted herself in the early stages of the internet which I think you will never see again with actors because of the PR/Agency teams tapping into them.

Matter of fact, I think we now have PR/Agency teams pretending to ship to promote their star. They also gin up controversy to make fans their activists. It's nuts. I said this on soap opera central and was banned with the ban being ended "never." (laughs)

Edited by daysgoneby
  • Love 4

I said this on soap opera central and was banned with the ban being ended "never." (laughs)

Me too!!!  Comrade!  

Being banned never felt so good.

Maybe Ava and Steve's baby will turn out to be John.

Rick Kitchen, I don't know.....Neither of them seems to have Jawn's "Smell the Fart" gene.......I guess it could be recessive, though.

But I WOULD love seeing Ava holding Jawn in her arms, swaddled up in a christening gown.

• Love 8

Steve knocked on the door, Hope called who's there, Steve said it's Steve, Hope said leave me alone and he shook his head and left. Why didn't he just yell Jennifer, Eric and Brady have been in a car accident. They are all in the hospital, and Daniel Jonas is dead. Hope might have cared about that. Jennifer is her beloved cuz and Eric is her nephew. Dunno what sort of relationship she has with Brady.

Also Hope just left her giant pages of crime-solving out on the coffee table for Ciara to find when she wakes up. I was waiting for Ciara to ask Mom, what's all this?

Let me know if anything I should know about happens in the Ava storyline; even in FF TB is unbearable.

• Love 3

It drives me nuts, on top of that I don't think KA is a great actress which makes her scenes even less desirable watching.

I totally disagree with you. Now if you are saying Hope is being written completely out of character then we can agree all day and all night. But to say KA isn't pulling it off is another. To me, she's doing the best she can with what's being given from the hack writers in place. This is Dena Higley's second time writing for Hope Williams Brady and for some reason that woman believes Hope is crazy. Maybe because Higley only read Hope’s back story from Princess Gina circa 1998 to 2002 and thought to it was too good to pass up making her looney toons just this time around she's not Nighttime Hope but she's Hope with PSTD/vengeful.

As a person, who's watched most of KA stuff in tv, tv movies and independent movies, it makes me livid that Days of our Lives can never give Kristian anything organic without going full on crazy train or making Hope fucking unbearable like she has been recently. When Sami acts like that we get it because that's Sami and most of us love it. When Hope does it, that is not what the character ever was! Hope is a HEROINE and a SURVIVOR, she does have flaws but she damn sure shouldn't be a neglectful parent and ignoring family emergencies like Jennifer being in the hospital to go on a vengeful quest. The Hope I know and love would had put that shit on hold for later. That's why it comes back to the writing!

I've said many of times it's not with KA but Deidre Hall and Allison Sweeney all need to share "The Kim Zimmer Award" for excellence for pulling off bad, shitty writing in storylines they tend to get.

Steve knocked on the door, Hope called who's there, Steve said it's Steve, Hope said leave me alone and he shook his head and left. Why didn't he just yell Jennifer, Eric and Brady have been in a car accident. They are all in the hospital, and Daniel Jonas is dead. Hope might have cared about that. Jennifer is her beloved cuz and Eric is her nephew. Dunno what sort of relationship she has with Brady.

Brady is typically her nephew since Bo is a Kiriakis. His sister Isabella. Brady/Ciara/Shawn cousins!

What happened Boes? Why did you get banned from that site? I feel good that I can rant about Abigail on here, there is a site where the rabid fans of Chabby would eat me alive for not singing their praises...lol

Day. Royalty

• Love 5

WOOOO I liked when Hope knocked down the doors and got right in Andre's face. She's crazy as shit but it takes a monster to kill a monster.

Belle looks like a cross between Ali Sweeney/Sami and Reese Witherspoon.

Ava just go away. He's not interested, never was, you have no chance, and this town is dull of crazy or desperate people.

GG/Rafe actually did a good job today. He looked annoyed as shit I felt everything he was feeling and bought it.

• Love 4