Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Well, the town that I work in has a park where people have thrown what amounts to a kegger. Except that it's family friendly. It's a very small town so it's like a block party. In the park.

Is this a park where people are attacked and murdered on a regular basis?

• Love 8

Is this a park where people are attacked and murdered on a regular basis?

No, it's not a small soap opera town. It's a legit small town. It doesn't have a city limit or anything and it's got one main street in the midst of a fairly rural part of California.

I don't think people even go there to loudly talk about their secrets! Can you imagine?

• Love 9

*sigh* Since I read this, all I could do today while watching was shake my fist at Eric and Nicole, crying out for them to press the button.

I'm still saying this whole thing is being played for laughs, what with Boris and Natasha after them.  They just can't pull it off like they used to in the 80's and 90's. 

My city is about 100K people and we have a century old amusement park right on the bay with rides I was on 50 years ago as soon as I could sit up.  Vintage bumper cars too.  Anyway, until recently those rides were 10 cents a ticket and I think it might cost you a buck to ride the Zippin Pippin roller coaster.  Being so affordable it's not uncommon for entire extended families to spend the day there, kegs and all. Not exactly a "kegger" but it happens.

I can't be done with crazy eyed Shreweena soon enough.  It doesn't help she reminds me of someone I worked with. 

• Love 2

And Will talking about Paul's airbrushed chest on the cover of a magazine? Try to hide that boner in front of your grandma, Will.

I think he could leave it in full view and not even MarRoomba with her super power x-ray vision would notice.  

Sad little Sneasel.

• Love 3

Hotdamn, did JJ sleep with the hairstylist's mom too? His hair looks awful!

I didn't realize there was a worse Paige than boring Paige but I had not yet met Self-righteous Paige

Who the hell wrote Sonny and Will's dialogue these last few days because they seemed to forget what exactly they said on Wednesday in their argument, Sonny in particular.

I don't know if I'm comfy with the Salem park being the Paulson special place.... or the teen kegger place.......

How the hell long is Xander going to spend trying to kill Ericole??? Insane waste of Teffler's acting talent, DOOL.

• Love 6
(edited)

Exactly Tigerlynx, we can say that about all of the characters on this show..Noone makes any sense anymore..Everything and everyone is a plot point and nonsensical. Daytime drama when written, produced, acted and directed properly excels at character-driven storylines. Once you have people start behaving out of character for the sake of the plot, you will lose your audience....

Days like other soaps has relied on shocking twists way way to many times to move the story along, and try to get people watching.  It doesn't work, and in the process they lose viewers who have been watching for years who know the show and the characters' histories, and don't like being jerked around.

The landscape of TV has changed.  There are more channels, more shows.  People can watch online.  They can DVR.  You don't have to watch on a specific day at a specific time to find out what happens.  And if fans get to the point they no longer care what happens, they simply stop watching the show in any form.

Marlena giving Jenn the brush off is the first time I have somewhat liked Marlena in years.

Since they've wasted Xander's potential, they could at least let him kill a few people before he leaves Salem or dies.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 4

So, Eve needs an appointment to talk with Marlena but Jenn can do a walk-in? Check! The Horton entitlement never ceases to amaze me. Underage drinking is permitted in the park? Check! Xander is supposed to be a criminal and murderer but does not know to keep quiet to lure out his victim? Check! Nicole deciding that she an Eric are now even on the "screwing each other over" scale was the highlight of the show for me today. It was equally great to see them both admit their mistakes to each other. Sneasel on the other hand is a whole different story. Please tell me that Kate is not going to aid the idiot in yet another scheme that will surely blow up in his face.

On a different note, since the sidepiece has now made Chad her sidepiece, I was wondering when the "Abigail Deveraux  Training School for Becoming A Sidepiece" will be established?

• Love 8

So, Eve needs an appointment to talk with Marlena but Jenn can do a walk-in? Check! The Horton entitlement never ceases to amaze me. Underage drinking is permitted in the park? Check! Xander is supposed to be a criminal and murderer but does not know to keep quiet to lure out his victim? Check! Nicole deciding that she an Eric are now even on the "screwing each other over" scale was the highlight of the show for me today. It was equally great to see them both admit their mistakes to each other. Sneasel on the other hand is a whole different story. Please tell me that Kate is not going to aid the idiot in yet another scheme that will surely blow up in his face.

On a different note, since the sidepiece has now made Chad her sidepiece, I was wondering when the "Abigail Deveraux  Training School for Becoming A Sidepiece" will be established?

Pure Gold!  I salute your brilliance!

Bolded my favorite parts I'm going to steal.

I hope this recap helps you out shadowsixx

Eve covers when Jenn finds her at Marlena's computer, Eric realizes Nicole's the only woman who really ever loved him and Will asks a favor of Kate.

Xander pounds on the basement door Eric and Nicole are hiding in at Titan. He takes the fire extinguisher to the door and Eric and Nicole start barricading. Xander takes time to put a silencer on his gun before getting off a few shots. He finally barges his way in and finds the room empty. He exclaims, "What the hell?" They've moved through a vent to the next room. Xander wedges a screwdriver in the lock next door and takes off to Nicole's office to find which room they're in while Nicole tells Eric it's over. Eric blames himself and they trash Serena. Eric tells her she's the only woman who has completely loved him.

Paul meets Kate at the pub. He assumes she's there to warn him to stay away from Sonny. She tells him about the new men's line at MadWorld and asks him to be the spokesperson. He's quiet so she keeps talking. He can tell that this wasn't her idea. "And I thought I had the best poker face in Salem," she says before leaving the offer on the table and leaving.

Sonny asks Will when the next appointment with Dr. Myers is. Will says there is none. "I wasn't sure you wanted to go back." He considers going to someone else but Sonny doesn't want to jump from one therapist to another. Will agrees to call Myers back. Once Sonny leaves, Will curses and calls Kate. She comes running over and he tells her he's manipulating his therapist. She squawks. "What were you thinking?" She tells him in order to make his marriage work, they need to put time into it. She sighs and admits she was forced to offer Paul a job as a celebrity spokesperson. Will's annoyed. She asks what she can do for him and he asks if True Vista or Salem Style can do a piece on Myers.

At the kegger in the park, Rory points out two hot babes. JJ says to bring it on. JJ's about to leave when Rory takes the girls over. JJ sticks around but it's awkward so Rory takes him aside and tells him to find his game. JJ doesn't feel good and urges his friend to enjoy himself.

In the square, Paige tells Bev she broke up with JJ because he was having sex with her mother. Bev gasps. "JJ did your mom?" She laughs, thinking Paige is joking but soon realizes it's true. Bev doesn't know what to say but comments on Paige's cold demeanor. She tells her to take care of herself. "Count on it," Paige retorts.

Jenn finds Eve on Marlena's computer at the hospital and demands to know what she's doing. Eve claims she's trying to access her calendar through web mail so she can make an appointment with Marlena. Jenn's glad she's getting help. They start in on each other and Marlena returns with water for Eve. They schedule an appointment for the next morning and Eve asks how confidential the files are. Marlena reassures her that there's no cloud but that she has good security and old records are under lock and key. Eve acts relieved. She goes and Jenn wanders in. She tries to talk Marlena out of seeing Eve but Marlena stops her. She can't discuss Eve with Jenn because she may become a patient. Jenn's not happy but says she's there to talk about herself and her mother. Jenn brings up the time Laura and Jack were registered in the hospital under aliases and had an affair.

Bev finds JJ leaving the park kegger and asks how he's doing. He takes off and she follows to a bench, not happy to see him so upset.

Paul finds Sonny in the woods and shows him the offer Kate gave him. Sonny reads it over and thinks it's fantastic. Once Paul says it wasn't Kate's idea, Sonny realizes it was Justin's. Paul says he'd give the money to charity. This would give him another reason to stay in Salem.

Paige shows up at Eve's to get her things but doesn't want to talk to her mother.

• Love 4

I think Xander is actually pretty scary. Nothing he is doing would make any sense to a sane person, but he has been done wrong and by god everyone will pay.

Seriously, this is all because Nicole pretended to be interested in him?

• Love 7
(edited)

Ahhh......some Rory.  That was so nice.  And when our stoner dood knew all about the endangered turtles because he watches the nature channel when he's stoned, my favorite part of today's show.  I guess Show wants us to see Rory as a clueless doofus - and in some ways he is.  But his relentless sunny disposition, and his refusal to wallow in all the self-muckery of the people around him makes me enjoy the guy whenever we get to see him.  And now that T seems to have disappeared, Rory is about the only male under 80 I wouldn't actively try to avoid if I was so punished for my sins as to be stuck in Salem.

Sparkle, you may not know it, but he just met with Salem's own version of a Dementor.  Yeah, Sparkle, Kate may smile in a certain reptilian way, she may speak in a soft voice, but make no mistake, that mouthful of Dentyne marble chips that blind everyone else only wets Kate's hunger.  Sparkle might want to make sure that he has any free samples Kate gives him as a model spokesman are tested before he applies them to his waxed goodies.  

I enjoyed Kate with Sneasel, although it was funny to hear her telling him that he had to be honest and above-board with Sonny.  That was a definite dose of "Do what I say, not what I do".   His attempt to be cool with Sonny, to be all wide-eyed and innocent about his therapy manipulation was pretty funny.  I guess he thinks he's fooling Sonny, but he sure got more nervous talking to Kate.

Desperation just makes our little Sneasel even more sneaselly.

Sneasel.gif

But at least we can see Sneasel has been working out....

JJ, he be sad.  Paige, she be mad.  Bev, she's anxious to be had. I guess we've got at least a couple of months ahead of us with JJ becoming more delusional, Paige glowering and now, Bev plotting to get her hands on JJ's guitar pic.  Yeah, real Love in the Afternoon.

I am sort of looking forward to Eve driving Jenn nuts.  It's payback, pure and simple.  Not for what Eve thinks Jenn did as much as for what Jenn has done to us.

So, you all think Daniel and Serena will save the day for Nicole and the Moopiest Moop to ever Mope Eric at the beginning of Monday's episode or the end?   Will Serena knock Xander out by unleashing her Kwakers or will Daniel knock him out with his smell?  

Whatever, Xander is going down - and not, unfortunately, in a good way.

Edited by boes
  • Love 11

Serena is probably going to die trying to help Eric and Nicole and then everyone will forget she's a useless lying liar who lies.

It's not any worse than that dude going crazy a year ago because of Jen.

• Love 5
(edited)

The weird thing is that I don't think Nicole even pretended to be interested in him. I think she actually did like him....until she realized he likes to throw women around a room.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 7
(edited)

If the men are going to act like cavemen anyway, this is the sort of caveman I'd like to see more of: more action, less judging, please.

I think "More action, less judging" is good advice for the show as a whole. Quit having the same conversations over and over, stop having your main characters act like judgmental fools, and move the stories along!

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 4

The actor who played Xander played crazy really well. Too bad they wrote him into a corner so soon. Of course, he had a stupid storyline to work with. I'm looking forward to see Eve gaslight Jenn. Although, at first, I thought Eve was doing to bring Jennifer's mother Laura to Salem being played by Susan Flanner. I was think since it was the 50th Anniversary in November they would bring something from the past for the fans. Oh well! I'm still looking for Eve's revenge and Daniel's eventual saving of Jenn........again!

• Love 3

If Will thinks he's fooling Sonny then he's an even bigger Sneasel then I thought.  Sonny hasn't believed a word coming out of Will's mouth since the moment he found out about the affair and Will just keeps making things worse by telling half-truths and acting stupid.

I'm curiously okay with Eric and Nicole getting back together because she deserves better than Dr. Tan and if the choice is Dr. Tan or Eric, I'd go with Eric--Eric at least knows how to shower and use soap :):)

I like angry and bitter Paige and I want her to spit venom at Eve and the Hortons whenever she sees them because the Hortons especially seem to expect to be forgiven.  That's not happening here and I love it.

I wonder if the show is going to take JJ down the path of mental illness what with his being so delusional about Paige--that might be interesting and the actor could definitely pull it off.

And a quick note from yesterday's episode:  I think Brady's hearing how scared Theresa is about taking care of Tate will be the catalyst that starts them on the road to becoming a real family.  He's going to help her overcome her fears and actually be a good mother and then maybe the show will let Theresa soften up a bit instead of biting everyone's head off.  That's what I hope happens because JL deserves to have a decent storyline where she's not yelling at everyone in a scene.

• Love 5

The weird thing is that I don't think Nicole even pretended to be interested in him. I think she actually did like him....until she realized he likes to throw women around a room.

I think Nicole was interested in Xander for like two days during one of the many many times she and Dan were on the outs. Xander was desperate to be liked by Victor and seemed to want to be liked by Dan as well so I'm not sure why he even wanted to get involved with Nicole.

• Love 1

I think Nicole was interested in Xander for like two days during one of the many many times she and Dan were on the outs. Xander was desperate to be liked by Victor and seemed to want to be liked by Dan as well so I'm not sure why he even wanted to get involved with Nicole.

True. I just thought she had considered Xander as a potential mate. But then I think she went to his hotel room and he ruined things by throwing her around the room (maybe I'm misremembering? Or maybe that was Serena? I know he threw someone around a room and it looked bizarre). I just think she might have continued staying interested in him if he had hidden the crazy part of his personality. 

Ah, bantering, I think it was Serena that Xander threw around (ugh). 

I found that scene between JJ and Bev very sweet, and I was NOT a fan of hers previously. She seemed genuine in her empathy for JJ and the kiss looked implusive rather than manipulative. But that won't amount to anything except a momentary bump on JJ's road to redemption. Which, bring it on because I really like the kid. 

I think JJ was delusional before the big reveal, for sure, but now I think he's defeated and immersed in self-hatred. I think it's Jenn who will be wondering about her mental health -- and it would be great for Melissa Reeves to have something like that to work with. I do love an old-timey gaslighting storyline!

So there was a light switch next to Eric and Nicole that whole time? I totally missed that, lol. Is that how they'll save themselves on Monday? There's no time for anyone to come in and save them unless old Herb realized he left his wallet back at his post or something. 

I bet Melissa Archer is glad to be rid of those stupid dresses and clompy heels Days had her wearing every day. Don't these women ever wear a pair of jeans? 

• Love 3

Ah, bantering, I think it was Serena that Xander threw around (ugh). 

Oh, whoops, my bad.  I think this elephant storyline has completely flown over my  head. My eyes are looking at the screen but my brain is shut off by the boredom.

• Love 4

Xander seemed both jealous of Dark Roast and desperate for his approval.  Xander was definitely interested in Nicole prior to knowing that she was involved with Dark Roast but I think finding out about their relationship increased her appeal because getting with Nicole would be one-upping Dark Roast.

• Love 3

I would be completely on board with Nicole and Eric having "we think we are going to die" sex, Nicole getting pregnant, and Nicole/Eric becoming a couple.  However, that won't happen.  Instead they will be rescued by Daniel (there are not enough words to describe how much I hate this), Nicole and Eric will feel guilty, and Nicole will get back together with Daniel.  Nicole will lie about the baby's paternity, and when this is all over, Nicole will the THE EVIL, while Daniel, Eric, and everyone else in Salem gets to judge and insult Nicole.  I haven't liked Nicole in years, I hate where the writers took Sami and Kate, but I still like them better than the judgmental, self-righteous lying, cheating, hypocrites that make up the rest of Salem who think they are so much better than Sami, Kate, and Nicole.  Even EJ, Stefano, and Victor who have done just as many bad things or even worse get to judge Sami, Kate, and Nicole.

• Love 5
(edited)

Tigerlynx, Tomsell would never allow any other male on this show to outshine Daniel the magnificent. They trashed Steve, Jack and Bo in their absence.. It would be the soapy thing to do, to make Eric and Nicole have sex. They could even pass out after doing the deed and not remember it like Shawn and Belle. Nicole gets pregnant and thinks that it is for Dan's..Then Eric remembers their encounter and starts to pine for Nicole and his son...The baby is born premature and is in need of a bone marrow transplant, Eric comes forward to claim his son. Arianna would be a match to her baby cousin, bringing Wilson into the story. The characters on this show are too isolated from one another, but, I digress. Dan will be shocked and will believe that Nicole knew all along and was manipulating him.

However, Nicole is innocent and actually had no idea that the Baby was Eric's...Just once I would like to see Dan lose something of significance. He stole Philip's son, it is only fair that he loses a child to his best friend Eric.  Plus, the baby would tie Nicole to the Brady family. Can you imagine Marlena making nice with Nicole, whom she has never liked...lol...Eric and Nicole just like Lumi have loved each other for years. I think they deserve to have a lifetime bond, unlike Brady and Theresa. Nicholas Roman Brady has a nice ring to it...Nicole would be a great mom to her son....The only down side to this story would be, Maggie making sour puss faces at Nicole, Victor hurling misogynistic insults at her and Dan's man pain and tears....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

I don't get why Daniel says his lines so harshly when he's talking to women.  

I feel as though an actor like Aiden would be more suited to playing a role like Daniel.

I don't think the writing for Daniel is particularly bad. But the actor takes the lines given to him and gives a sort of weird angry vibe to them.

• Love 5

Why doesn't Eve try to mend her relationship with Paige? What's the point of wasting precious time trying to get back at Jen?

I have no issue with KDP, but this writing is so stupid!

• Love 4

I think Xander is actually pretty scary. Nothing he is doing would make any sense to a sane person, but he has been done wrong and by god everyone will pay.

Is that legit? Oh fuck! Somebody needs some anger management STAT!

• Love 1
(edited)

I have to make a confession, I used to love Abigail when she was played by Ashley Benson..She was everything that I envisioned that Jack and Jennifer's daughter would be..Plus she looked so much like a young Jennifer..The casting of her was perfect..I loved her with Chelsea, Max, Nick and Stefanie.  Abby thought Chelsea was a little too wild. Chelsea thought Abby wasn't quite wild enough. But neither one seemed to want to do anything without the other, and forgiveness of disagreements always came quickly but organically. I really adored the whole Nick/Chelsea/Max/Abby quartet. They were different people with different goals and priorities but they were believably drawn to each other with Abby/Nick more on the planning/obsessive side and Chelsea/Max more impulsive and mercurial. The show should have kept these relationships intact, it would have given the show more depth. But then Chelsea got obsessed with Daniel, Max decided that no one could matter like Melanie, Nick went crazy for the first time, and Stephanie was relegated to Melanie's whipping girl. The damn Jonases ruin everything.

I loved the relationship between Nick and Abby...I loved their big brother/ little sister vibe..I also loved the relationship between Chelsea and Stefanie..I remember watching them, wanting Jeannie to be a part of them....The Nick/Jeremy dynamic was good too and Will should have been a part of them as the Horton cousins..The show has failed to develop the younger generation to take the torch from the veterans....I cannot say it enough, but the show should have used Sonny to introduce us to his brothers..There is a lot that we do not know about their lives with their parents in Texas....The missed opportunities on this show is frustrating and ridiculous. Ken Corday should really be ashamed of himself....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

... she deserves better than Dr. Tan and if the choice is Dr. Tan or Eric, I'd go with Eric--Eric at least knows how to shower and use soap. :):)

And a comb. Don't forget Eric's comb!

• Love 1

I too liked Nick and Chelsea. The damn Jonas's ruin every character they touch.  One main problem with Days younger characters is Corday's unwillingness to recast characters when the actors leave.  Days used to be all about characters in their 20's and 30's.  There's only a handful now. It's not going to get any better either.  With the new writers everything is going to be about characters who are now in their 50s and 60's.  I don't care if they were popular 30 years ago.  I'm not interested in a soap about a bunch of old people.  And I say that as someone who started watching Days in the 1970's.

I wish I could be interested in what's going on with Eric and Nicole, but I just cant.  Eric has treated Nicole like crap for months. Nicole has spent too much time begging for scraps of Daniels interest. And I really hate this Serena/Xander/elephant story.  I used to like Eric and Nicole but I just don't care anymore.  Are we going to see Eric and Nicole long for each other behind Daniel's back? But they won't act on their feelings so as not to hurt Daniel? Ugh. That sucks so much I'd rather watch Dannifer.

• Love 3

I like Bev, and am more interested in Bev/JJ than Paige/JJ.  His fixation on Paige is strange and creepy, and I'd like to see him realize that and move on with someone who's mother has hasn't screwed, and who he hasn't put up on a pedestal. 

I also like Rory.

Not only is Daniel the worst character since Ryan Lavery ruined AMC, Shawn Christian is just the baboon butt of acting talent.  He's the worst.  Can't say any lines in any different intonation, can't walk without a strut, no subtlety of any sort.  Total b.s. that he's a leading man.

You mean you weren't won over to SC's brilliance when Daniel cried a single tear at the JJ/Eve boinking reveal?

What have these fools done to Kate? 

IKR?  I don't believe for one second that someone as sophisticated as Kate would ever get involved with a small-town drug dealer like Clyde.  Making him a pedophile makes it even more mind-boggling.

It's not any worse than that dude going crazy a year ago because of Jen.

I forgot all about that guy.

• Love 3

6/22/2015 Recap :)

Anne/Theresa/Brady

Theresa and Anne are at Theresa's apartment and are having trouble putting Tate's crib together. Anne is holding the directions upside down. Theresa calls it a disaster and they look over the directions.They finally got the crib assembled but it falls apart and Theresa says she gives up and Anne says they'll figure it out. Theresa freaks out and Anne says Theresa can empty out a dresser drawer and stick Tate in there. Anne offers her a drink but Theresa doesn't want to get distracted and fears that Brady and his family will get a court order to take away Tate when they see how ill prepared she is. Knock at the door and it's Brady. Brady says he was driving by and saw her light on and stopped by. Theresa invites him in and tells him they're putting Tate's crib together. Brady says they look like they need help which Anne says they don't need him but Theresa thinks otherwise. Theresa tells Anne to go to the store and pick up some things. At the door Theresa tells Anne not to come back and Anne leaves.

Brady is able to get the crib together and Theresa says she couldn't have done it without him. Brady says her place isn't ready for a baby. Theresa says it's a little cluttered and says she doesn't have a staff and Brady says he isn't criticizing her but stating a fact. Theresa says she's overwhelmed and the crib put her over the edge. Brady says he knows she needs time and maybe Theresa and Tate can move into the mansion for a few days which has a smile on Theresa's face. Brady says for a few days until things are set up at her house or until she gets a bigger house. Theresa talks about Brady not wanting contact which Brady says is true but now he's flexible and it's the best solution and it's a temporary one. Theresa says she'll think about it. Brady says she isn't ready to do it at her house and how he overheard Theresa with Anne at the park. Brady says he's furious with Theresa but wants her to be a good mother to Tate. Theresa asks about Brady's family and Brady says he'll handle it and Theresa agrees to move in. Brady says he'll meet her at the hospital tomorrow to pick up Tate and leave. Theresa jumps up and down and laughs like a little kid.

Anne returns and Theresa tells her that she's moving into the mansion. Anne asks why is it a few days but tells Theresa that she's not moving in and Theresa says anything can happen in a few days and gives Anne the champagne bottle.

Paige/Rory/JJ/Bev/Kyle/Daphne

Paige is at the park at the party and runs into Rory who asks what she's doing here. Paige is looking for Daphne and Rory says Daphne is somewhere but warns her that she'll will run into JJ. JJ is off in another part of the park kissing Bev. Paige asks which way JJ went and Rory asks why and Paige would like to ruin his good time. Rory says in that case he doesn't know which direction JJ went and walks off. Meanwhile JJ and Bev stop kissing when they see someone. It's Kyle, Bev's friend who wants to talk to Bev in private and they walk off.

Daphne is at the party and asks Paige if she wants to stay and Paige says yes but not at that location somewhere else and they walk off. They're at the Square as Paige has a dating app and they're looking at photo of men. Paige is swiping through them not caring. Meanwhile, Kyle and Bev finish up their business and JJ asks what was that and Bev says she's not into Kyle. JJ knows Kyle is her dealer. Bev says she doesn't do drugs that much anymore and how she has it for friends and if JJ says so the drugs will be gone. JJ says he doesn't care what Bev do and can do whatever she wants. Bev says she can take or leave being high and what she truly wants is and she kisses JJ.

Paige says she hasn't ditched all the guys as she likes one guy and Daphne says he looks like he's in his 30's and Paige says he's a step up from JJ. Daphne is worried about her but Paige says she's fine and Daphne has to go and hopes Paige finds what she's looking for and leaves. Paige says she hopes so to. JJ and Bev continue to make out and JJ is about to unzip his pants and JJ stops and says he can't and Bev says things are moving to fast for her too. JJ says if he hooked up with Bev now he'll just be using her and that's how he use to be until he met Paige and fell in love with her and ended up ruining it and doesn't want to make the same mistakes over and over again. Bev says she gets it. JJ says he can't hurt Bev which Bev kisses on him the cheek and tells him to go home and get some rest. JJ thanks her and leaves.

JJ and Paige run into each other at the Square and make small talk. JJ wants to know if he can ask on whether or not she got the job and Paige says no and nothing about her life concerns him and when is he gonna get that through his thick head. JJ hopes they can be civil and Paige says to just walk away and how he means nothing to her. Paige tells him to go to hell and stomps off. It looks like someone is watching JJ from afar.

Abby/Ben

Abby is at home on the phone talking about a presentation and hangs up. She goes through the mail that has Vic, Kate and Chad's name and when she sees Chad's name she flashes back to Chad sex and when he reamed her out. She says how could she be stupid. Abby pulls out a gift that Ben brought her and she flashes back to a time with him. Abby says Ben loves her so much and she loves him and puts the gift back in the drawer. she gets on the phone and calls Ben who's at the Square with a bouquet of flowers and Abby wants to spend some time together and Ben says he can come by and they agree to meet.

Abby is happy with the flowers and Abby asks if her nightstand will clash with Ben's dresser. Ben asks if she's serious about moving in with him and Abby says if the offer still stands and Ben says of course it does and they kiss. Ben is psyched and can't wait to wake up next to her and they hug and she flashes back to Chad getting into bed with her and saying good morning. Ben asks if she's okay as she looks serious. Abby says she has to break the news to Jen and wants to be alone when she tells Jen. Ben says he'll go home and move some stuff around and after Abby tells Jen she can spend the night and she agrees. Ben leaves. Abby says there's one thing she has to do in hope things doesn't fall apart.

Abby gets the text back and hopes it's not a mistake and leaves.

Stefano/Chad

Stefano is on the phone with someone talking about a snag in the Abby plan but he's not giving up. Chad enters the room and Stefano hangs up the phone and Chad says the police department will catch on to him if he keeps making visits to Salem. Stefano says he's back for good in Salem. Stefano says charges have been dropped against him and Chad says it couldn't have been cheap. Stefano says Chad doesn't look pleased and Chad says he is as long as he'll accept that there's nothing between him and Abby. Stefano says there is no motive for him wanting Abby and Chad says he feels nothing for Abby anymore. Stefano says it's all for the best and Stefano says Ben can have that fickle little whore and Chad says never to call her that again. Chad says if there is to be peace in the house won't talk about Abby as she's out of his life. Chad says as he wishes and Chad leaves. Stefano snickers.

Chad enters the room with a business question but Stefano is not in the room. He receives a text from Abby who needs to see him and Chad says they can meet in the garden. Chad is in the garden when Abby arrives.

Xander/Nicole/Eric/Navidad

Xander is talking to Nicole and Eric through the vent and says he doesn't want to talk he wants to get it over with. Xander says they're not getting out alive and he's going to shoot his way in. Xander points the gun at the panel. Navidad enters and asks what's going on and Xander's gun has jammed and Navidad says Xander can use hers but Xander declines saying it will draw attention or something like that. Navidad says they can't leave Eric and Nicole in there and Xander says he has a better idea.

Navidad and Xander push objects against the panel and Xander pushes the pump button as he turned the furnace up full blast. Xander tells them it will feel like an oven in there and they'll suffocate to death. Nicole says he can't do this and Xander says he is and only fitting that they burn. Navidad and Xander leave to cover their tracks. Xander tries to kick his way out but can't. Nicole freaks out and says there's no way out. Eric takes off his long sleeve shirt and covers the vent in the room to give them some time. Nicole wants to know how long it will work which Eric doesn't know and that they have to find a way out. Eric suggests calling out for help and Nicole says nobody is here and Eric say they're not going to stop trying and Eric and Nicole yell out for help.

Nicole starts to cough and Eric says they have to save their strength as his shirt starts to fall off the vent and he puts it back in. Eric apologizes saying Nicole is in this mess because of him. Nicole tells him not to do it to himself as he had no idea how dangerous Xander is and she didn't know it was too late and how Serena tried to warn her. Nicole says she was gonna tell Dan and hates pushing Dan away. She says she loves Dan and not gonna get the chance to tell him. Eric and Nicole touch hands and Eric says Dan knows.

Eric and Nicole are down to their underwear. Eric says it wasn't fair to Nicole on his behavior and him being in denial about his feelings towards her regarding the priesthood and he just wanted to blame Nicole. Eric says they're winners because they're both good and how she'll always be the love of his life and Nicole feels the same way. Nicole says if this is it for them they can die together and Eric says they'll make it out. Nicole thanks him for being strong and loving her even though she's her. Nicole says she's been desperate for love and glad she's comforted knowing that she'll be with someone who loves her and they kiss.

Meanwhile, Navidad and Xander are wiping their handprints and Navidad wonders how long it will before they die and Xander says an answer I didn't catch. They're just about finished when they receive a text from Dan on both Eric and Nicole's phone and Xander says when Dan finds them it'll be too late. Nicole and Eric are still kissing and Nicole says it's strange to know there's no time but Eric made her feel loved and the way he's looking at her now. Eric says it's a surprise to him and Nicole is now feeling dizzy which Eric is a little as well and Nicole says they're dying as the two embrace. (Last scene of the day)

Can we go one damn episode without someone talking about Dark Roast. Shit. I mean when he's not even on screen some character has to find some way to talk about him or bring him up. If Dark Roast is your topic of conversation while in the midst of dying, I rather just kill myself.

Oh Jar Jar, we're all looking at you like this:

vp8gNR.gif

Such an idiot why the fuck would she want to go back to the garden where her nasty ass taint is. Is she hoping that she dropped a few spores and more Jar Jars will come to life. Know damn well she doesn't want to move in with Ben, just using him. Why can't she just tell him in a text. Sorry Chad but Stephono had it right, Abby is a fickle whore because I did this when I heard it:   

tumblr_m5snerbM4N1r9mp3g.gif

Paige is now getting annoying. STFU, back to her mopey, whiny ways. We get it, you're mad at JJ. Next.

Kyle is cute, too bad he's a dealer.

Have to love Theresa's jumping around and giddy laugh over her moving into the mansion. She should not want to do that, really Naggie and Victor on a daily basis for a couple of days, you rather live in a cardboard box than live with those two. They'll make you wish that you're poor or struggling. I know I rather struggle than be anywhere around Naggie. What I don't like is how writers are writing Theresa to be damn near incompetent at everything when it comes to Tate but Brady is just on top of everything and has all the answers. What universe are we living in, but why am I surprised, misogynistic writing at it's best.

Nicole and Eric lets just kiss and be all sweaty at the same time, so hopefully when Dark Roast finds you two, you're all sweaty and worn out like you just had sweaty sex instead of being sweated to death.

• Love 5

I know Kate was married to an abuser, but she hated Jordan so I can see her assuming Jordan was being dramatic.

OK, Xander is going to kill them by making them really, really hot?  

I wanted someone to slap Theresa when she was doing her little happy dance after Brady left. Concentrate on your damn baby and stop worrying about Brady.

Why did JJ start to unzip his pants...were he and Bev really about to get it on in the park?

How many times will we be forced to see nasty ass Abifail have her nasty ass sex flashback? I swear she has a flashback every single time we see her. Raggedy ass creature.

• Love 4

I love how JJ's all 'Yeah, I was this guy who'd totally bang some girl in the park before Paige loved me. Now I'm different.' Uh, no you aren't. Paige loved you when you were getting it on with her Mom so this whole evolution you're trying to sell ain't working.

• Love 3
(edited)

Jenn's kids will not only have sex with anyone that crosses their path, they will then proceed to trash the other person all while claiming to be oh so superior themselves.  Apparently, it still hasn't dawned on them that says way worse things about them, than the people they are criticizing.

So now Eric and Nicole are back in love, were always in love, can't live without each other?  I guess that will last for about two seconds, and then what?

Theresa and Anne would not be that incompetent, and there is no way in hell dumbass Brady would be able to put the crib together if they couldn't, which they could.  The sexism of the writers is beyond despicable.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 5

Theresa to Anne: Go away and don't come back

Anne: If I don't come back, [brady] will think I died.

Theresa: He won't care.

I practically died. I was eating lunch and I choked. Does Theresa think Brady didn't hear her screaming and shrieking as soon as he closed the door?

"So that's what changed his mind?  Because you live in a dump?"

So there is something Stephano wants that involves Abigail.  Any chance it would involve her being arrested and carted off for life?

Why doesn't Xander just open the grating and drag Eric and Nicole out? Nicole, quit giving Eric a pass.

They've made Teresa kind of boring with this stupid baby storyline. 

I don't think she's totally illogical though -- Brady will fall for her because this is Brady we're talking about. He makes Austin look like a MENSA candidate.

• Love 9

What do Chad and Ben see in abifail except for the facts that she puts out?

Does there need to be anything else?

But what she puts out is similar to Cheese in a can, except it's even more processed and smells so much worse.

• Love 6

What do Chad and Ben see in abifail except for the facts that she puts out?

Does there need to be anything else?

Abifail is some weird alien species so she can probably do filthy things in bed that normal humans can't do.

• Love 4