Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Dear God, please make Sami take Sneasel with her to California.  And free Sonny.  Amen.

With the caveat that no one would ever become friends with the person who kidnapped her child, the Sam and Nicole scenes were fun today.  

• Love 2

Will is reaching Abifail levels of unbearable.

The Sami and Nicole scenes were nice. Sami got to take a break from sobbing over that piece of garbage EJ and Nicole got a break from acting like a pathetic freak. Now I'm wishing they would have gotten to scheme together before Sami left. So many wasted opportunities.

No employee would ever be allowed to talk to their boss like Ben talks to Chad and get away with it. I don't care if Ben is off the clock he needs to be fired.

• Love 3

Oh what did Sonny do to deserve a wretched ass husband? Is Sonny secretly evil or something, cause I for the life of me can't see why a good man like him is stuck with an ungrateful little sneasel. Sneasel has been insulting Sonny with calling him a glorified barista and now basically calling him boring. Sonny needs to pack his bags and go find someone that's worthy of his time and energy and file for divorce. Let Will go to LA with Sami so Sonny can be free, this would actually be one affair I would applaud if Sonny cheats and find him a good looking sexy man. Maybe he can crossover to "How to Get Away with Murder" and sleep with Connor.

LOVE when Chad calls AbiFail out on her shit. That's what is bothering her because Chad isn't thinking about her or wants her back. When Grimace asked AbiFail she told BOllie, AbiFail response was said in such a way that clearly shows that it wasn't a slip up. AbiFail wants to say that Chad is a DiMera and hurts people well let's look at her track record of hurting Carrie, Austin, Sami, Sydney, Johnny, and Ally plus her physical assaults on Chloe, Sami, EJ, Chad, Nick, & Eve.  So go sit your hypocritical ass down somewhere.

Now BOllie it's OK for you to date someone that is a proud mistress and can go around and hurt people and don't hold her responsible at all for the affair, but Grimace can't date Chad. For what? Chad isn't the worst person in Salem. You too can STFU BOllie with the over plucked eyebrows.

I'm just gonna chalk it up to bad acting on Grimace's part because she grimaced again today. If she was good on her previous soap then she should have brought that over to DOOL, so she's just a bad actress.

Sami is more alive when she's in scenes with Nicole and Kate her frenemies and enjoyed all her scenes today.

Eve/JJ/Boring Bimbo stuff I don't care.

• Love 3

The ONLY thing that could save WilSon for me right now is if while Will's off to Hollywood the producers fired Guy and brought back Chandler. He never got on  my nerves as much as Guy. Actually, it just occurred to me that if they wanted to they could replace Guy with an actor who has experience playing gay on daytime and been nominated several times for an Emmy: Van Hansis (former Luke on ATWT, who just recently came out). He's make an awesome Will and he'd have off the charts chemistry with Freddie.......

We can only hope that Sonny has a prolonged affair in the winy douches absence. Hopefully with JJ (hey at least I admit that those two going at it would be super hot!!)

Edited by madhacker
  • Love 2

I absolutely loved Sami and Nicole today.  Those flashbacks were great, especially the one with Sami in the sewer.  Were her and Nicole friends at that time, or were they partners in crime?

Kate should have come home and got drunk with them and had more flashbacks.  Chad should have joined them. 

Ollie and Abigail need to go away forever.  And yes, Will, please free your husband and go to Hollywood with your mother.

• Love 5

I would have wanted Sami's exit story to be different, but I am really loving the full circle moments she is having with a lot of the old characters.

Sami and Kate have been soap gold the last year.  Sami and Nicole were actually friends for the first year and a half of Nicole being in Salem.  It was actually Sami who discovered Nicole as a model, when Sami was running the "Faces" campaign for Titan.  What broke up their friendship was Nicole choosing Lucas over Eric.  Victor coming to Sami's rescue was a full circle moment, remember when she caused him to have a stroke and stole Titan from him when she was 21 years old.  Victor and Sami have been through a lot.

• Love 3

Remember that Nicole was married to EJ.

Mama Nicole surprised me too, but despite the circumstances she did raise Sydney for at least the first year of her life, was married to EJ twice and was definitely involved day to day with Johnny and Sydney.  She didn't leave everything to Nanny Mary.  I think it's wonderful Sami accepts that Sydney remembers or certainly has been told about Nicole's involvement, and Nicole sends xmas presents.   Sami even kept her name, while Bo and Hope immediately changed Isaac's to Zach even though he was an older child. It sure was nice seeing Nicole have a few moments of mothering. 

When Abifail showed up late in the episode I screamed you've got to be kidding me.  Every Single Day with her causing trouble?  Chad needed to humiliate her in front of Bollie and Jordan.  Then she'd slap him and I'd like to see what Chad does after that.  Maybe nothing since she's no more to him than an annoying buzzing fly not even worth swatting. 

Sneasel was beyond rude and childish.  Did you hear him actually blow bull steam out of his nose today? He did! Right after Jackson (enough of the childhood nickname already) asked him not to go so they could discuss things. All he's missing is the nose ring. 

• Love 2

Victor coming to Sami's rescue was a full circle moment, remember when she caused him to have a stroke and stole Titan from him when she was 21 years old.

How did she get Titan and what did she do with it?

Edited by LeftPhalange

How did she get Titan and what did she do with it?

At the time Sami was blackmailing Kate with the knowledge that she was a hooker in the past.  Sami took that information to Victor and showed it to him.  Victor had a stroke and was debilitated for months.  Sami made Kate put her in charge of Titan.  I believe this was when she ran the "Faces" campaign and discovered Nicole as a model.

One of my favorite Days scenes came out of that storyline.  Kate and Lucas went to go visit Victor in the hospital who was still recovering from his stroke, and couldn't talk.  Kate and Lucas vowed to kill Sami for what she did to Victor, while all three held hands.  At face value really strange, but all three actors played the scene as a really touching moment in their family.  One of my favorite scenes in Days history.

One thing that does annoy me is now that Phillip isn't on the show, the family connection between Kate and Victor seems to be non existent.  Will used to live in the Kiriakis mansion when he was younger, he has his own history with Victor that doesn't involve Sonny at all.  The fact that Will and Sonny never mention that fact that they used to be a part of the same family.

Edited by JBC344
  • Love 3

And Sneasel storms out leaving Sonny to stay home with Ari.  Sonny runs a business.  Will could at least have asked if he was able to stay at home.

What would be awesome would be is when Sneasel finally comes home he finds Sonny in bed with Brian and tells him that he's got some divorce papers for him to sign and to collect his kid and get out since this is his apartment that he pays for with his boring barista job.

• Love 1

When is Sami's last day? The acting is good from the females not named Abigail and Jordan, but I have no idea what to say about the writing anymore. I'd just be repeating myself.

Edited by bantering

Not much time then to fit in the rest of the flashbacks that they should do. Hmm. They've done Ejami and Sami/Nicole, and at the very least they need to get the Lumi and Kami greatest-moments in. Maybe this stupid Hollywood exit SL will serve as the way for them to introduce all the rest.

I was relieved that Sami and Nicole only had to talk about EJ for a few minutes before being allowed to move on to far more interesting stuff to play. I loved Nicole's reaction to the Kami portrait. I also find it hilarious - and, of course, I'm filled with glee - that AS is just plain forgetting (or she doesn't give a shit) to play any hint of the grieving widow with the Hollywood subplot. Not that she hasn't given the scenes where Sami does grieve over EJ her all, but outside of specific grief scenes/dialogue she doesn't - the way Sami's running around and laughing, I'd never know she hadn't just lost a husband. Whatever the reason, I'm grateful because I really didn't/don't want Sami's last few episodes to be bogged down with EJ grief.

As predicted, I'm back to my regularly scheduled Sneasel hatred. So yes, Sami, please get the little asshole to go to LA with you and get some plastic surgery, that procedure known as Recast Facelift.

I think it's wonderful Sami accepts that Sydney remembers or certainly has been told about Nicole's involvement, and Nicole sends xmas presents.

Agreed, and I think part of that is because whenever EJ was being an ass and keeping Sami and the kids apart to punish Sami, Nicole would facilitate visits behind EJ's back.

ETA: I just took a quick trip down Youtube memory lane, to when Lumi got together and Kate's reactions. There was that shower sex scene, and then Sami answered the door and Lucas came out of the shower and Kate realized he'd had sex with Sami and screamed "Noooooo!" And another scene where Kate literally walked in on Lumi in bed, and she threw food on Sami and alternated between yelling at her and hyperventilating into a paper bag. Too funny. I also came across a flashback to the sewer scene, same as was on today. Which reminds me:

Those flashbacks were great, especially the one with Sami in the sewer.  Were her and Nicole friends at that time, or were they partners in crime?

The friendship had been over for a while by then, so they were partners in crime. I forget what Nicole's motivation was, but Sami needed the tape in the sewer so she could expose Kate and get Lucas back.

Edited by Black Knight
  • Love 3

The ONLY thing that could save WilSon for me right now is if while Will's off to Hollywood the producers fired Guy and brought back Chandler. He never got on  my nerves as much as Guy. Actually, it just occurred to me that if they wanted to they could replace Guy with an actor who has experience playing gay on daytime and been nominated several times for an Emmy: Van Hansis (former Luke on ATWT, who just recently came out). He's make an awesome Will and he'd have off the charts chemistry with Freddie.......

We can only hope that Sonny has a prolonged affair in the winy douches absence. Hopefully with JJ (hey at least I admit that those two going at it would be super hot!!)

Can I double thumbs up this entire post?

AS and AZ were fabulous in yesterdays episode--you get the feeling that the actresses get along great and that bleeds into their characters. I especially liked Nicole's being so wonderfully comforting and their gently busting on each other was beyond cute and the flashbacks were the best part.  This is going to sound strange but I really liked that when one of them hit the other, it always started a full out fight.  And none of this slapping, those were full out punches :)  Nicole didn't just stand there and take it if Sami hit her, she puched back and then there'd be a fight.  That is far more realistic then Eve or Sami taking Abby's slapping them and not reacting.  I live for the day a woman punches the smug smile off of Abby's face--it has got to happen :)

Sneasel is such an emotionally abusive jackass and how a good man like Sonny stays with him is beyond me.  I hope this CA storyline is a an opportunity for the show to recast the role.

• Love 4

Well since they have taken the lazy and tacky send off for two main characters, they might as well throw in a ton of product placement the final few days of Sami's departure.  She could mention her Samsonite luggage and her Aleve for the headaches she always gets when traveling on planes.  She can pack some Doritos for snacking on the flight and Will can endorse Zoloft because he'll need it out in Hollywood - his life will be fraught with anxiety because he'll wonder if he's good enough to write trashy screenplays...and on and on.

• Love 4

Don't forget the Arm & Hammer truly radiant smile toothbrush product placement. They'll probably have Sami run down the stairs with the toothbrush in her mouth saying how she needs to have a truly radiant smile for Hollywood.

• Love 5

Well since they have taken the lazy and tacky send off for two main characters, they might as well throw in a ton of product placement the final few days of Sami's departure.  She could mention her Samsonite luggage and her Aleve for the headaches she always gets when traveling on planes.  She can pack some Doritos for snacking on the flight and Will can endorse Zoloft because he'll need it out in Hollywood - his life will be fraught with anxiety because he'll wonder if he's good enough to write trashy screenplays...and on and on.

Don't forget the Activia.  Frankly, the writing crew should be force-fed the stuff.  Beats the hell out of what they're forcing down the throats of the viewers.

• Love 2

Not much time then to fit in the rest of the flashbacks that they should do. Hmm. They've done Ejami and Sami/Nicole, and at the very least they need to get the Lumi and Kami greatest-moments in. Maybe this stupid Hollywood exit SL will serve as the way for them to introduce all the rest.

I was relieved that Sami and Nicole only had to talk about EJ for a few minutes before being allowed to move on to far more interesting stuff to play. I loved Nicole's reaction to the Kami portrait. I also find it hilarious - and, of course, I'm filled with glee - that AS is just plain forgetting (or she doesn't give a shit) to play any hint of the grieving widow with the Hollywood subplot. Not that she hasn't given the scenes where Sami does grieve over EJ her all, but outside of specific grief scenes/dialogue she doesn't - the way Sami's running around and laughing, I'd never know she hadn't just lost a husband. Whatever the reason, I'm grateful because I really didn't/don't want Sami's last few episodes to be bogged down with EJ grief.

As predicted, I'm back to my regularly scheduled Sneasel hatred. So yes, Sami, please get the little asshole to go to LA with you and get some plastic surgery, that procedure known as Recast Facelift.

Agreed, and I think part of that is because whenever EJ was being an ass and keeping Sami and the kids apart to punish Sami, Nicole would facilitate visits behind EJ's back.

ETA: I just took a quick trip down Youtube memory lane, to when Lumi got together and Kate's reactions. There was that shower sex scene, and then Sami answered the door and Lucas came out of the shower and Kate realized he'd had sex with Sami and screamed "Noooooo!" And another scene where Kate literally walked in on Lumi in bed, and she threw food on Sami and alternated between yelling at her and hyperventilating into a paper bag. Too funny. I also came across a flashback to the sewer scene, same as was on today. Which reminds me:

The friendship had been over for a while by then, so they were partners in crime. I forget what Nicole's motivation was, but Sami needed the tape in the sewer so she could expose Kate and get Lucas back.

I think Nicole's motivation was the (misguidedly delusional) hope that Sami would help facilitate a reunion for her and Brady, despite the fact that he was happily engaged to Chloe at the time.

• Love 1

I don't remember CS being a horrible actress on AMC. She was quite popular & had a great pairing with Ricky Paul Goldin. She seriously looked like she was having stomach cramps when attempting to cry with Clyde. It was one of the worst acting jobs I've seen in years. It was like all sorts of BAD. At least, DOOL knew when to cut their loses but unfortunately they tape so far in advance we will need to suffer 5 more months of this horrid acting. This alone proves that Ken Corday's theory about their taping schedule is beyond dumb & not needed. Two months tops but not 5. Heck! Even 1 month is sufficient.

• Love 5

I just finished watching the last ten episodes of DOOL, catching up after my trip.  

Three things stand out in a major way.  

First, we have Paige, affectionately known here by the perfect nickname of Lima Bean,  rapidly progressing from her original introduction as a smart, no-drama, mature teen who moved too quickly into frowny-faced schizoid "touch me, DON'T touch me" territory with JJ, and from what I've seen in this past week has blossomed into a full-blown wierd, picture-on-the-post-office-wall sex-obsessed stalker who actually dared to get SULKY because JJ didn't think it was peachy-keenarooney of her to sneak first into his house, and THEN into his bed.  If JJ had done that the town would have been cropdusted with smelling salts to avert all the fainting spells from the good people of Salem and he would have been labeled a perv of the first degree - and rightly so.  But Show seems to want us to think that Paige's behavior is just ..... normal.....

To be fair, this IS Salem, and sexual misconduct is more common and accepted than Sneasel's supposed GREAT writing talent, but how creepy was that???  I think she must have picked up whatever it is Jar Jar has.  

The other thing I noticed was how consistent Jar Jar's descent into madness continues to be.  She's still obsessed with herself to the extent that she was actually bragging to Ollie that Ari - a BABY, mind you, thinks she's just the BEST, even more than her two daddies.  (Okay, she might have a point, considering one of them is Sneasel, but still...)  She primps and purses out those lips of hers around Chad, doing everything but tossing him an old pair of her bloomers all the while declaring her love for Ollie and his deep-fried possum pie.  And when she's not doing that, she's MOURNING EJ because, apparently, nobody does it better.  And being sympathetic to Chad - except when she's not.  Oh, not to forget that she's also jealous that Grimace might go out with Chad, so she tells Ollie about his sister's possible date - OH THE HORROR! -  to get his knickers in a knot too.  Clyde may be a psycho nutjob but MAN are his kids idiots.  Not even he deserves such moronic offspring.

And the third major theme that I saw seems to be that Sami's life and EJ's death is going to be the next big Hollywood sitcom.  And what a HILARIOUS remake of the Brady Bunch it will be.  Oh, and it appears Sneasel will be writing it!  Watch out, General Hospital!  There's a WORSE writer than Ron Carlivati coming to town, and he's a rodent too.  I think we should all start thinking of possible casting choices for this group.  I suggest Harvey Fierstein as Sami as Sidney.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Minor theme, I guess, but it's nice to see that they've allowed Nicole to step off the crazy train.  She's been on it far too long and talent like AZ's should NOT be wasted.  

There was precious little of Jenn to slug up the screen, but it was nice to see that she's still dressed for Clown College!  I sure hope she gets into their master's program.  She's a natural.

God Bless Victor for coming to Sami's aid, and doing it with his usual snark and lack of bullshit. But I don't thank God for having Naggie strolling around the Square, ruining Eve and Eric's drinks.  Eve, for once, wasn't acting like a horny 18 year old but that didn't stop ol' Naggie from dropping a load right at their table.  

And of course, we had Kristen yadda yadda yadda  - can't leave fast enough for me.  I only wish Theresa could take another couple of swings and take her out and also  knock Jawn back into his blessed state of unconsciousness.  He's back to giving the old stink eye, blaming everyone else for the fact that being around him too long makes everyone think there's a litterbox that needs to be emptied.  Brady continues to be as dumb as a Thanksgiving turkey, and as entertaining as a cat toy.  Why he doesn't drown in a rainstorm is a mystery to me.  I'd much prefer to see him entranced by a shiny object, or under the influence of catnip, rolling around on the floor with his little steroided legs pushing up and down like the extremely dumb kitten he is.

While I'm glad that Hope and Aiden are starting to date, this story feels older than the movies I saw on Delta.  SPEED IT UP before they both join AARP.  Or before Ciara becomes a serial killer, whichever comes first.  Don't you all feel like Aiden should be hitchin' up his britches and calling Hope "Ma'am", while they both wait for the Wells Fargo Wagon and the latest Sears catalogue??

And it seems that Sonny isn't enjoying his pet hamster as much as he thought he would.  I knew cleaning Sneasel's cage would get old after a while - all those pellets, and staring at those rows of tiny rodent teeth and beady eyes seems to be losing their charms.  Sneasel, though, seems to think that his HUGE talent entitles him to be an even bigger dick ( not meant literally - AT ALL) than usual.  As for this talent of his??  He's written a total of ONE supermarket rag piece.  Yep, he's the new Tennessee Williams.  Or Tennessee Ernie Ford....  Oh well, at least it doesn't cost much for Sonny to feed Sneasel.  A little lettuce - and YEAH!!! - Sonny should let him chew on a power cord!  I mean, it would be good roufage, right??  

In any case, it's good to be back in Salem, for better or worse.  Sure beats the hell out of being in Port Charles!

Edited by boes
  • Love 10

I will say that Hope & Aiden while cute is bordering on soaps from the 1950's and not in a good way. Shouldn't Hope being doing on the Horton kitchen table with Aiden by now? It's sooooooo slooooooooow! Speed it up Corday!

Paige is a wet blanket and should join Jennifer in the corner. And, take her annoying friend Mary Beth there too. I think Kassie D. is doing s good job but sometimes they make Eve too commical. I'm still trying to figure who they are going to pair her up with? She's had so many chems test with Daniel, Eric, Brady, Rafe. I'm guessing it's Greg Vaughn at this point, right?

• Love 4

Nicole's gotten a lot of terrible, inconsistent writing, but the one thing that they've gotten right is her love for Sydney. Sure, it's bordered on obsessive at times, but I've always liked how they didn't just have her just forget the kid once she was out of her life. Their scene was so sweet. God, show, give Nicole a baby of her own already!

Edited by shesajar
  • Love 3

I never understood why we can't get a Nicole adopting a child on her own story line.  Sounds very simple but innovative for a soap nowadays.

I've never understood soaps' obsession with biological parent-child connections. In soaps, that seems to always be the winning card, regardless of circumstance or the age of the child. Biology ALWAYS wins out. I honestly can't think of a storyline on any soap where an adoption was actually shown in a genuine, positive light. I think it would be a wonderful storyline, particularly since it would preclude WTD, baby death, and baby stealing storylines.

On a different note, I am begging for this show to give Kassie DePaiva something to do as Eve - and something that does not involve minors. I'm dying over here.

Edited by kristabell
  • Love 2

I've never understood soaps' obsession with biological parent-child connections. In soaps, that seems to always be the winning card, regardless of circumstance or the age of the child. Biology ALWAYS wins out. I honestly can't think of a storyline on any soap where an adoption was actually shown in a genuine, positive light. I think it would be a wonderful storyline, particularly since it would preclude WTD, baby death, and baby stealing storylines.

On a different note, I am begging for this show to give Kassie DePaiva something to do as Eve - and something that does not involve minors. I'm dying over here.

Ironically Stefano seems to be a really "good" example of this.  Kristen and Peter were never treated any less than say Lexie or Tony.  I also like the fact that it never comes up that Peter and Kristen are adopted.  

• Love 2

It's a little weird hearing Abigail tell Chad not to hurt Jordan when you consider she had no problem hurting Sami. I know hypocrisy is a common thing on Days, but since Abigail doesn't really have any distinct traits aside from telling people what to do, her hypocrisy stands out in a different way.

It's entirely possible that Chad could wind up hurting Jordan, but citing that Chad is a Dimera seemed kind of flimsy considering that Abigail has had no problems sleeping with 2 of them, one of which she begged profusely to sleep with her.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

The character of Abigail is completely lost on me.  She has no self perspective.  She was very happy to pursue a relationship with Chad until she found out he was being deceitful, fair enough.  In the last few months she herself has been found to be capable of being just as deceitful when it came to sleeping with someone she wanted.  

How is she good and Chad bad?  

• Love 5

The character of Abigail is completely lost on me.  She has no self perspective.  She was very happy to pursue a relationship with Chad until she found out he was being deceitful, fair enough.  In the last few months she herself has been found to be capable of being just as deceitful when it came to sleeping with someone she wanted.  

How is she good and Chad bad?  

Show seems to think that WE will think Abigail is good because Jenn says so.  And says so, and says so.  As does Maggie, Dirty Dan, Julie, Hope, Sneasel and even EJ.

Funny that none of us seem to buy it.

• Love 4

I love the idea of Stephano as a shining beacon shedding light on how to be a good adoptive parent.  

If Nicole adopted, you just know the bio parent would return and there'd be a lengthy court case which she would lose.  I'd love to see her adopt an older child who had a screwed up childhood like she did.  Someone who needs her v. her needing a baby.

• Love 6

I love the idea of Stephano as a shining beacon shedding light on how to be a good adoptive parent.  

If Nicole adopted, you just know the bio parent would return and there'd be a lengthy court case which she would lose.  I'd love to see her adopt an older child who had a screwed up childhood like she did.  Someone who needs her v. her needing a baby.

I would love to see Nicole adopt a damaged or troubled runaway.  I wouldn't actually mind a custody fight if we knew Nicole was going to win in the end.  Reminds me of when Billie picked up on Jaime being abused by her father and helped put him away.  Since Nicole was "Billie #2" it seems fitting.  Hell Billie even took in Chelsea before she found out she was her daughter.

I really wish they wouldn't of killed off Faye Walker.  I wish she was around for Nicole as well as Abe.  With Lexie gone, Faye and Abe could really give it an honest try this time.  They always did have great chemistry.

• Love 1

I just finished watching Friday's show.  I scratched my head through most of it.  Gee, didn't EJ just get murdered a couple of days ago Salem time?  Here is Sami all giddy with the prospect of moving to Hollywood to have whatever made.  It's as if it was "EJ who"?  So surreal, everyone acting like nothing had even happened.  And really the Hollywood people coming is just so freaking LAME!  And if I said it a million times, I'll say it again....GET ANOTHER ACTOR FOR THE PART OF WILL!!!!  This guy is just awful...Chandler never played Will to be so unlikeable.    Thank God, this story arc is almost over...they should fire the entire writing staff.  What a load of garbage.

• Love 2
I honestly can't think of a storyline on any soap where an adoption was actually shown in a genuine, positive light.

Dorian and Langston on One Life to Live. First Dorian was her foster mom and then she wanted to adopt her and Langston wanted to be adopted by her, and then the obligatory biological relative showed up...but Langston never wavered in wanting to be adopted by Dorian, and in the end she was.

The ep descriptions are up for Tivo now, and apparently AS's last day is this Thursday, not this Wednesday. Also, I can't believe that

they are spending even a moment of AS's last days on Sami and AbiFail reaching an understanding. That's tomorrow. Bleah.

• Love 3

I just finished watching Friday's show.  I scratched my head through most of it.  Gee, didn't EJ just get murdered a couple of days ago Salem time?  Here is Sami all giddy with the prospect of moving to Hollywood to have whatever made.  It's as if it was "EJ who"?  So surreal, everyone acting like nothing had even happened. 

ITA. They've known AS and JS were leaving for a long time so what do they do? In the last three or four weeks, we've had Sami plotting EJ's downfall with fiery hatred in her heart and then a sudden lovey-dovey reconciliation (no hurt feelings here!) and then almost immediately, EJ's death followed by a quick mourning period and then off to Hollywood Stardom we go!  And I think you are correct in assuming this is all happening within a few days time.  It's pretty freaking crazy even by soap standards.

And I wholeheartedly agree that Will needs to be recast again. I don't want CM back - he was better than the current Richie Cunningham version of Will, but I think they can do better than both of these guys. CM always came off as a petulant teenager. Sonny needs a real adult partner. And it would be nice to have a new actor that has some of Sami's charisma.

• Love 2