Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

On 7/9/2018 at 2:00 PM, nilyank said:

Paul is kind of losing me with the gloating regarding Will's choosing him over Sonny-doesn't he know karma's always listening?

And if not karma, then probably Ann?

Please, no more Anjelica -- I don't want Miss Piggy revived.

• Love 1

So Eve lets JJ take the rap for the drugs.  And Brady still loses custody to Theresa.

Even though they have made Eve a real shrew, she was never nice to Theresa, from the time we first were introduced to her.

I enjoyed the stricken look on Brady's face when the judge chose Theresa.  Wait until he finds out that Eve's meddling is what cost him the joint custody that Theresa had agreed to.

• Love 8

I'm surprised Theresa was actually allowed to have some happiness.  However, by tomorrow the writers will ruin it.  Some how some way Theresa, Gabi and JJ will end up being the bad guys, and Eve, Brady and Slappy will get what they want.  I'm going to hate that.

• Love 9

Why did Chad keep pounding on Kate's door?  After the first three times, maybe she wasn't there?

Wow,Eve, wow, Justin, you're both just going to sit there and let JJ ruin his life like that?

ooh, Gabi, I love how  you're setting Gabi up.  Well done.  :D

Did Theresa really spend all that time with a drug lord without using drugs?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Silver Raven said:

Wow,Eve, wow, Justin, you're both just going to sit there and let JJ ruin his life like that?

Well, technically, Justin cannot say anything.  He is ethically bound not to work against his client.  He can't help her commit a crime, but he also cannot disclose what he knows.

Did Theresa really spend all that time with a drug lord without using drugs?

Well, apparently she also spent all that time with a obsessed, violent crime lord without being raped.  So, why not also without taking drugs too?  This is quickly becoming the most disney-fied kidnapping and false imprisonment ever. 

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, RachelKM said:

Well, technically, Justin cannot say anything.  He is ethically bound not to work against his client.  He can't help her commit a crime, but he also cannot disclose what he knows.

Well, apparently she also spent all that time with a obsessed, violent crime lord without being raped.  So, why not also without taking drugs too?  This is quickly becoming the most disney-fied kidnapping and false imprisonment ever. 

So True.

Picture me doing the Snoopy the Dog laugh when Theresa was awarded custody.  I'm not terribly happy that she has to stay away from the fun size hottie, Mr. Jack Patrick Deveraux. Man, they are setting up a really great love story for them. He makes this wonderful sacrifice for her knowing it will do damage to his reputation and career. She is ordered to stay away from him for the sake of her child's custody. It could be so gooood! Too bad this is Days and I can't have nice things.

Don't take Gabi's advice, Abigail! lol

So, what if Kayla's lying about the robo-eye? Steve's ass has done some pretty hurtful stuff over the years and she always forgives him. I say get the eyeball in there, and deal with the aftermath when it hits the fan, Kay. Forgiveness is easier than permission is practically Steve's life philosophy. 

• Love 8

I mean it's not all of us don't know Princess Abby is gonna win this in the end and get what she wants. They should have been more creative with changing the DNA results. However, Gabi managing to have Abby believe she is carrying Stefan's baby regardless of any future DNA test being done is fun to see. 

Honestly, I am just on Gabi side on all of this. I just hope she moves on ruining Stefan's life next. 

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, TwistedandBored said:

I mean it's not all of us don't know Princess Abby is gonna win this in the end and get what she wants. They should have been more creative with changing the DNA results. However, Gabi managing to have Abby believe she is carrying Stefan's baby regardless of any future DNA test being done is fun to see. 

Honestly, I am just on Gabi side on all of this. I just hope she moves on ruining Stefan's life next. 

If they wanted to throw in a twist, they should have made Stefan realized that Abby was pregnant and blackmailed Kayla to produce the dna tests that he was the father but Kayla instead faked it so that Chad was the father.Then when Gabi was left alone with the result, she switches the results thinking Chad is the father and names Stefan is the father. It would be double/double switch.

e.g. Theo - Brandon and Abe  via Lexi and Sami

e.g. Parker - Daniel and Philip via Stephanie and Caroline. 

Which I still despise that they retcon that and took away Philip's son and gave it to that loser.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, RachelKM said:

He is Brady's lawyer, not Eve's.

He's also an agent of the court who is bound not to allow crimes to occur if he knows about them.

• Love 7

JJ easily could have said that he never uses that cupboard and that the previous tenant may have left the drugs there. He didn't need to take the fall.

Still no idea why Theresa got custody - only except to write Tate out.  She has no job at the moment, has no home for him, has spent the last year or so as a captive in Mexico - or so she says. Brady has money, a home, servants, involved grandparents, etc. And a fiancé - who happens to be the aunt to the child. On paper, he comes off as the better choice.

Too easy for Chad to be the father. The switch should maybe have been made by Stefan instead of Gabi. I understand Gabi's hurt and anger - she suffers and Princess Abigail gets what she wants, she is cured within a few weeks from a serious mental illness. Gabi lost her company and both Abigail and Stefan are to blame.  Maybe she could have anonymously sent Stefan a copy of the paternity test. Abigail, you really hurt Gabi with having a personality of Gabby, having her framed for murder, etc. You think she has simply forgiven you? Hardly.

• Love 3

I loved Theresa's righteous anger at Brady, it's so much better than her pining after that rage monkey.  He's such a judgmental moron and that's on a good day.

JJ better be cleared, and fast.  I hope Victor's punishment is swift and bitter.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

He is Brady's lawyer, not Eve's.

He's also an agent of the court who is bound not to allow crimes to occur if he knows about them.

Th term is "officer of the court".   And yes, he can allow crimes.  He cannot promote a crime or facilitate a crime.  But he is not obligated to intervene and is not permitted to disclose a communication that is against a clients' interest.  Some jurisdictions allow a counsel to disclose knowledge of an intended crime before it occurs, but none allow the disclosure of information disclosed related to a crime which has already occurred if the disclosure is against his or her client's interest.  So if Brady or any other clients' interest would be harmed, he is in no position to disclose.  If he represents Eve or Victor or the disclosure would harm another client, he cannot.

If an attorney cannot continue representation without furthering a crime, he or she must withdraw.  But the duty to the client persists.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, RachelKM said:

Eve isn't his client, but Brady and Victor are his clients, so he can't implicate Victor.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, boes said:

I loved Theresa's righteous anger at Brady, it's so much better than her pining after that rage monkey.  He's such a judgmental moron and that's on a good day.

JJ better be cleared, and fast.  I hope Victor's punishment is swift and bitter.

The villains use to pay for their crimes. In the 80's, they got their comeuppance. Victor has never really paid for his numerous crimes with prison, due to lack of evidence.  I did like the fact that he was alone and never had the family that he always desired. Justin moved away from him and did not want him to influence his 4 sons.  Adrienne hated him and did not want him around..Bo never really accepted him, as his father.  Bo has always let it be known that he was just a sperm donor. Victor did try to kill Bo, to keep Carly, for himself. Victor did start to change, after Isabella died, he met Kate, fell in love and they planned a family together.  Kate was the first woman, that he never had to blackmail, bully, intimidate and control to be with him. Even though, Kate had her own agenda.  Once Kate betrayed him, he reverted to type. So, in the end, Victor has never gotten what he always wanted...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, TwistedandBored said:

Ditto!

And then I hope she moves on to Eve, just for kicks.  Take 'em all down, Gabi, I believe in you!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

Gabi dragging Stefan O. today was amazing.  I loved her being all, "Gabigail was a glitch in Abigail's brain, you freak!" when Stefan O. trotted out that tired line about the DID alter being a real person, you didn't even know her, blah blah blah.  I hate when that line of thought gets busted out, but it sounds even stupider coming from Stefan O., who read a big fat book about how DID alters aren't real right at the start.

• Love 16

Wow, Chad is stuttering even worse than usual today.

I guess Jennifer doesn't know that Brady tried to frame Eve for Deimos's murder.

Shouldn't there be a police officer involved in custody transfer as well?

Aw, poor Stefan is in pain.

Yesssss, Gabi!!!

Is Jennifer going to bring Brady down?

• Love 8
16 hours ago, boes said:

Don't worry because I am sure Theresa still wants Brady's penis.

• Love 3

It annoys me that Theresa let JJ say they were his drugs. And then she barely seemed to care that she did that. She felt more guilt about fucking Brady. Ugh, she sucks. I really wish I liked her because the set-up with JJ/Theresa is my type of shit. But since JL is temporary it won't last anyway, so I guess I should be glad I hate her guts so I won't get invested.

I am living for Gabi right now. Her 'you freak!' to Stefan was perfection. I hope she burns all of Salem down. But also I am into Stefan/Gabi. Whatever, I know!

I don't give a shit about anything else and I fast forwarded all of it lol.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Wow, Chad is stuttering even worse than usual today.

I guess Jennifer doesn't know that Brady tried to frame Eve for Deimos's murder.

Shouldn't there be a police officer involved in custody transfer as well?

Aw, poor Stefan is in pain.

Yesssss, Gabi!!!

stuttering was really noticeable today. is this something the actor actually has or is an acting choice?  if it is acting, someone make him stop. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am living for Gabi right now. Her 'you freak!' to Stefan was perfection.

Yes!

And gawd, her ripping apart Stefan was extra great because he is the worst.  His kinda rolling his eyes when Gabi was talking about believing in revenge?  Hey, aren't you the one targeting Kate for same?  And his "I know my pain doesn't compare to yours, BUT..." proclamation, ugh.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

I hope so although she may not like what she finds out and it will must likely cause problems with her relationship with Eric    

• Love 3
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ditto!

And then I hope she moves on to Eve, just for kicks.  Take 'em all down, Gabi, I believe in you!

I love how beautifully simple this revenge plan is because Gabi is using Stefan and Abigail's own self-absorption and their belief in their own awesomeness against them--WOO HOO!!  And yes Chad will suffer in the fall out but Chad doesn't really seem to care that Sonny's life and reputation is suffering because of this Leo mess that he knows about and could put an end to.  Instead,  he's happily scheming away with Kate to take down Stefan, so I guess Chad can live with Gabi's being just as single-minded.  I love that Gabi is being this cold-blooded, and while I'm sure she's going to feel regret down the line. right now I'm enjoying her plotting and righteous anger.  I do like that the show is hedging it's bets regarding Gabi's ability to bear more children-this could be a major stumbling block for any future relationships and then when she's suddenly pregnant, it will be a miracle. :)

And how much did I love how easily JJ read Brady--he's right in that Brady pretends to be a good guy but his anger and pettiness are just under the surface and it doesn't take much to bring it out.  I look forward to Jennifer's uncovering the truth about the drugs frame-up and I hope she rubs it in Brady's face that Eve and Victor's actions were the reason he lost his son in the custody battle.  I do love Jenny when she's in over-protective mom mode--Victor, Eve and Brady won't know what hit them.

I've been loving the underlying sexy vibes in the Theresa and JJ scenes and in today's episode, the hug good-bye between them--complete with Theresa's kissing him on the cheek--had more UST in it then the entire two weeks Ciara and Ben spent in that cabin, allegedly generating all of this chemistry.

• Love 13

I loved Gabi given cold truth to Stefan.

I LOVED LOVED the JJ/Theresa scenes.  I thought she showed unhappiness about what JJ did but I can also see JJ's point -- a job versus access to her child.  It was a totally SELFLESS act on JJ's part and she showed her appreciation.  I just want Jen to be a pitbull and bring Victor and Eve DOWN.  And drag them thru the mud.  

I think Bradey will still get to see Tate eventually.

Glad that Theresa is staying with Uncle Roman.

I'm not happy with Gabi putting the baby at risk.  They've made it clear that Chad and Abigail want this baby.  Abigail sure seems ready to go for an abortion.  That's going to really backfire on Gabi if they ever find out what she did. Part of getting the revenge is to not get caught.  The baby's parentage would come out (eventually) when born.  If aborted, she MIGHT get away with it -- but that's not how soap opera's work -- so, this is not going to end well for Gabi IMO.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I've been loving the underlying sexy vibes in the Theresa and JJ scenes and in today's episode, the hug good-bye between them--complete with Theresa's kissing him on the cheek--had more UST in it then the entire two weeks Ciara and Ben spent in that cabin, allegedly generating all of this chemistry.

Sing it! I know that this whole JJ/Theresa deal isn't going far, but I'm going to enjoy it while I can. It's really too bad, though, 'cause they are bringing that old school soap vibe for me. Sigh. 

• Love 6

No proof (so far) that Gabi switched the results. It can still easily be blamed on human error or that the samples got switched. Gabi probably did do it and given her anger and hurt, it was understandable. Abigail walks away clean yet again and Gabi gets more crap thrown her way. Did enjoy her chat with Stefan.

JJ could be suspended pending an investigation and him being drug-tested. Of course, any tests will not show anything in his system.

Hope Jennifer does do something useful and finds out that Eve and Victor set up Theresa and planted the drugs in JJ's apartment. He'll get another job but it wasn't his place to take the fall for Theresa. Brady is only a good guy when he wants to be one and that is very much on the surface. He is subject to the simplest of non-triggers for him to go to being a beast.

• Love 2

I love how beautifully simple this revenge plan is because Gabi is using Stefan and Abigail's own self-absorption and their belief in their own awesomeness against them--WOO HOO!! 

And how much did I love how easily JJ read Brady--he's right in that Brady pretends to be a good guy but his anger and pettiness are just under the surface and it doesn't take much to bring it out.  I look forward to Jennifer's uncovering the truth about the drugs frame-up and I hope she rubs it in Brady's face that Eve and Victor's actions were the reason he lost his son in the custody battle.  I do love Jenny when she's in over-protective mom mode--Victor, Eve and Brady won't know what hit them.

I'm really enjoying Gabi's revenge and how she's playing it out.  The arrogance of Stefan-O! and Abigail's self-absorbtion is making it so easy for her.   I know it won't last but I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can.

Every day, in every way, I love JJ more.  Casey Moss is doing such an excellent job!  I'm loving him and Jenn Lilley's Theresa together more than any of the "real" couples currently onscreen.  And for once, maybe Jennifer can use her well-honed buttinsky ways and judgmental behavior to do some good.

4 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Sing it! I know that this whole JJ/Theresa deal isn't going far, but I'm going to enjoy it while I can. It's really too bad, though, 'cause they are bringing that old school soap vibe for me. Sigh. 

Aren't they, though!  As far as I'm concerned, they haven't made one wrong step with Theresa and JJ.  

I really wished Caroline was around today when Theresa moved back to the Pub.  That would have made it all even better.

5 hours ago, bobcat1946 said:

Don't worry because I am sure Theresa still wants Brady's penis.

Hopefully, she wants it so she practice her carving skills.  She can learn to do a Bobbit.

• Love 9

Idk, I think it may be going a step too far to allow Gabi to gleefully allow a victim of rape to seriously contemplate abortion because of a mistaken belief the baby is her rapist's. I get that Gabi deserves some payback where Abby is concerned, but could we have a moment where she has doubts due to the possibility Abby might choose to abort Chad's baby? Maybe have her go to Abby to tell the truth then, have Abby interrupt and tell her she's going to keep the baby regardless, then she can move forward with her revenge plan without that kind of grossness attached.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Rowan said:

Idk, I think it may be going a step too far to allow Gabi to gleefully allow a victim of rape to seriously contemplate abortion because of a mistaken belief the baby is her rapist's. I get that Gabi deserves some payback where Abby is concerned, but could we have a moment where she has doubts due to the possibility Abby might choose to abort Chad's baby? Maybe have her go to Abby to tell the truth then, have Abby interrupt and tell her she's going to keep the baby regardless, then she can move forward with her revenge plan without that kind of grossness attached.

Abigail is a rape victim at Stefan's hands, not Gabi's and what, if anything,  Abigail chooses to do with her pregnancy is not up to Gabi.--i's Abigail's choice if she wants to seriously contemplate abortion.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

No proof (so far) that Gabi switched the results. It can still easily be blamed on human error or that the samples got switched. Gabi probably did do it and given her anger and hurt, it was understandable. Abigail walks away clean yet again and Gabi gets more crap thrown her way. Did enjoy her chat with Stefan.

JJ could be suspended pending an investigation and him being drug-tested. Of course, any tests will not show anything in his system.

Hope Jennifer does do something useful and finds out that Eve and Victor set up Theresa and planted the drugs in JJ's apartment. He'll get another job but it wasn't his place to take the fall for Theresa. Brady is only a good guy when he wants to be one and that is very much on the surface. He is subject to the simplest of non-triggers for him to go to being a beast.

didn't we see gabi read the results in the envelope (that wasn't sealed?) left on kaylas desk and say out loud that of course chad was the father? i thought it must be implied she switched them. by the way, i know we are supposed to suspend belief on tv, but how does one do this? did she gain access to a computer and print a new letter, change the results? how did she get into the computer? is everyone a hacker on this soap? isn't there back up info somewhere? sometimes i have to remind myself to not think so much.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, SueB said:

I loved Gabi given cold truth to Stefan.

I LOVED LOVED the JJ/Theresa scenes.  I thought she showed unhappiness about what JJ did but I can also see JJ's point -- a job versus access to her child.  It was a totally SELFLESS act on JJ's part and she showed her appreciation.  I just want Jen to be a pitbull and bring Victor and Eve DOWN.  And drag them thru the mud.  

I think Bradey will still get to see Tate eventually.

Glad that Theresa is staying with Uncle Roman.

I'm not happy with Gabi putting the baby at risk.  They've made it clear that Chad and Abigail want this baby.  Abigail sure seems ready to go for an abortion.  That's going to really backfire on Gabi if they ever find out what she did. Part of getting the revenge is to not get caught.  The baby's parentage would come out (eventually) when born.  If aborted, she MIGHT get away with it -- but that's not how soap opera's work -- so, this is not going to end well for Gabi IMO.

i don't think the righteous princess is contemplating abortion. i betcha, we will see her say to gabby something like. "I've made my decision , i know what i have to do, i have to have this baby and let chad think it's his. he desperately wants another child."

i don't know how these women think they can keep paternity a secret. if you have half a conscious, the stress will eat a hole in you in no time. and not to mention, how many of us know of children who wind up looking mighty like one of their parents. quite a gamble. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

didn't we see gabi read the results in the envelope (that wasn't sealed?) left on kaylas desk and say out loud that of course chad was the father? i thought it must be implied she switched them. by the way, i know we are supposed to suspend belief on tv, but how does one do this? did she gain access to a computer and print a new letter, change the results? how did she get into the computer? is everyone a hacker on this soap? isn't there back up info somewhere? sometimes i have to remind myself to not think so much.

She probably scribbled on the bottom of the lab result, 

"OOOPS!  Sorry, I meant the OTHER guy!

My bad, 

(signed)

the Lab guy."

Our Abs isn't all that bright.

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Abigail is a rape victim at Stefan's hands, not Gabi's and what, if anything,  Abigail chooses to do with her pregnancy is not up to Gabi.--i's Abigail's choice if she wants to seriously contemplate abortion.

True! However, Abigail does not have all the facts, at hand, to make an informed decision.  Women, on daytime, never have abortions, anyway.  So, I don't know why Ron put that in the script.  I find Gabby's revenge to be lame and unimaginative.  I thought her scheme to get Chad, back in the day was much better.  

• Love 2
(edited)
46 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

True! However, Abigail does not have all the facts, at hand, to make an informed decision.  Women, on daytime, never have abortions, anyway.  So, I don't know why Ron put that in the script.  I find Gabby's revenge to be lame and unimaginative.  I thought her scheme to get Chad, back in the day was much better.  

I agree. The stakes just don't seemed to be that high, especially knowing that Chad is the father. And I have a feeling if Stefan finds out he's not the father, it won't matter to him anyway. That's how far gone he is. lol. And I can see the tables turning, and Gabi winds of being Stefan's pawn. Look what happened with the Andrew mess. lol

Edited by Sidney
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Sidney said:

I agree. The stakes just don't seemed to be that high, especially knowing that Chad is the father. And I have a feeling if Stefan finds out he's not the father, it won't matter to him anyway. That's how far gone he is. lol. And I can see the tables turning, and  Gabi she winds of being Stefan's pawn. Look what happened with the Andrew mess. lol

I bet you that Stefan finds out about the switch, suppresses that information to get Abigail and sows discord between her and Chad. He will use Gabi in his schemes to achieve his goals. I do think that Stefan will be killed off, sometime, in 2019. The character is an utter failure. He was stuck in Chabby hell. He should have obsessed over Belle and go after Sean..  Belle has a history of infidelity, it would not have been hard for him to convince Sean that Belle had once again fallen into temptation.. The show for some bizarre reason, refuses to write for Shelle. It is a shame..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

It would absolutely be Abby's decision. A decision VERY informed by who she thinks the father is. It's either her rapist's or her husband's. That's information that really kind of matters. 

I think in the end, we all know she's not really going to abort the baby. They're just not going to go there, in my opinion. It would just go a long way for me, in keeping Gabi viable as a rootable heroine pushed too far, if that whole thing could be mitigated by having her doubt her plan due to the possibility of an abortion but then have Abby remove those doubts by assuring Gabi she's going to keep the baby, regardless. Bam! Problem solved. 

It's just that they should never have brought it up if they weren't going to have Gabi be a tiny bit conflicted about that part of it. 

• Love 4
On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:56 PM, nilyank said:

If they wanted to throw in a twist, they should have made Stefan realized that Abby was pregnant and blackmailed Kayla to produce the dna tests that he was the father but Kayla instead faked it so that Chad was the father.Then when Gabi was left alone with the result, she switches the results thinking Chad is the father and names Stefan is the father. It would be double/double switch.

e.g. Theo - Brandon and Abe  via Lexi and Sami

e.g. Parker - Daniel and Philip via Stephanie and Caroline. 

Which I still despise that they retcon that and took away Philip's son and gave it to that loser.

Lexie and Tony pulling the double paternity switch on Sami was one of my favorite storylines.  Starting out as a traditional/boring paternity plot, only to reveal it was entrapment.  Lexie and Tony were always "sibling goals".

2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Outside of Mimi, who was severely punished for it.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Sidney said:

The stakes just don't seemed to be that high, especially knowing that Chad is the father.

It is BORING. But then again, Chabby is boring and manufactured pseudo-angst, so it's par for the course. I wish Days would take more chances, like with Cin. Online viewers seem to be responding mostly positively to that potential pairing. There's no excitement in Chad being the father of this baby, just like there wasn't anything fresh/interesting with him being the father of Thomas. Everyone else in town just shrugged about Abby cheating on her fiancee cause the writing made Ben's sins bigger at that time. 

I look forward to Brady and Eve suffering for their ridiculous misplaced self-righteousness towards Theresa. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, msrachelj said:

Yeah, I wondered just what she did to change the results.  Just hand write in something else?

3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I bet you that Stefan finds out about the switch, suppresses that information to get Abigail and sows discord between her and Chad. He will use Gabi in his schemes to achieve his goals. I do think that Stefan will be killed off, sometime, in 2019. The character is an utter failure. He was stuck in Chabby hell. He should have obsessed over Belle and go after Sean..  Belle has a history of infidelity, it would not have been hard for him to convince Sean that Belle had once again fallen into temptation.. The show for some bizarre reason, refuses to write for Shelle. It is a shame..

It seems pretty apparent to me that Gabi is encouraging Abigail to "lie" to Chad to let him think he's the father, only for Gabi to just let the "true" information about the paternity slip out to make Abigail look like a liar.

• Love 7

Theresa and JJ are so good together, and it's a treat watching two people who can actually act and do their job.

Go Gabi.  I don't care what she does to Slappy and Stefan.  I want her to burn them to the ground.

• Love 17

Why is Chloe asking Eve why she isn't dressed for yoga, when she isn't either?

I do hope something happens to Victor.  Like Maggie divorcing him.  But she'll just yell at him then let him back into her life again.

Why is Steve in the hospital in a bed in a gown if they didn't even know if he was going to be a candidate for a new eye?

"Brady is a decent fair man."  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Damn, the chemistry between Casey and Jen is through the roof. Jen tweeted today that she was watching the episodes with Casey and just crying over how good he is.

• Love 14
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

"Brady is a decent fair man."  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

After that I had to start fast forwarding that bullshit.

They have done such a fantastic job setting up JJ/Theresa and those two have something special, right in time for Theresa/JL to leave lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 10

This shit is just cruel. JJ and Theresa are so on point right now. The one thing they are getting right, and they can't hang on to it. I told myself when I found out her stay was going to be brief to not get invested! Please let them at least get to smooch before she heads out.

Drown in that anxiety, Eve. Choke on it, you disloyal, pathetic excuse for a sister. 

Meanwhile, Victor's all, "Fuck it. You're fired. How you gonna buy Gummi Snacks, now?" I almost have to laugh, he's just so callous. 

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, Rowan said:

This shit is just cruel. JJ and Theresa are so on point right now. The one thing they are getting right, and they can't hang on to it. I told myself when I found out her stay was going to be brief to not get invested! Please let them at least get to smooch before she heads out.

Drown in that anxiety, Eve. Choke on it, you disloyal, pathetic excuse for a sister. 

Meanwhile, Victor's all, "Fuck it. You're fired. How you gonna buy Gummi Snacks, now?" I almost have to laugh, he's just so callous. 

THIS!!  Theresa and JJ are everything a soap couple should be--they obviously respect and care about each other and their UST is off the charts.  They need to happen because JL and CM are just sparking in their every interaction together. 

As much as I hate Eve, KdP is selling her shame at her actions and her guilt over what has happened to JJ.  It's a shame Chloe could barely change expression when she was voicing her disappointment at Eve's actions.  I'm sure the actress is a nice person, but she's damn limited.

I have to say, I appreciated that Victor was still treating Theresa with a level of respect--even when he was firing her :):) He wasn't doing it with malice towards Theresa, but like a business deal because his idiot grandson is incapable of any finesse.  I was expecting gloating and he seemed reluctant and I think it's because he wanted Theresa to agree to joint custody.  I know it's strange but that's how the scene came off to me--of course, I still want Victor and Eve to lose horrendously for how they've hurt Theresa and JJ and I hope that happens--SOON.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 6