Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Prairiemakeup said:

Good to see Chris Kosichek back behind the bar!

I watched back then and loved Chris so he wil never, ever me Roman to me!  I wasnt watching when he appeared as Roman....have you guys accepted him as Roman cuz I say Chris every single time he is on. I'm waiting for Savannah to show up!

• Love 7
On 3/17/2017 at 8:10 AM, FnkyChkn34 said:

Jade is going to turn all stalkerish on Joey, and probably use family secrets against him and his parents, isn't she?  Double ugh.

Yeah, they're telegraphing everything about where this upcoming story must be heading.  Her "I am part of the family, right?  That's how you made me feel" was super creepy.

I don't know if I was more bored or disappointed with Kayla hopping right on the Tripp train.  A lot of both.  Leave it to Dena to suck all the drama I care about out of the situation.

• Love 1
On 3/16/2017 at 11:17 PM, JBC344 said:

Gabi and Eli could be interesting but can we find another man for Gabi that isn't a Horton.  If they do put her with Eli he will be the fourth Horton man she has dated/slept with. I prefer her with Chad but if they are throwing a wrench in it, can we bring another guy on canvas for her?

I remember she was with Will and JJ. Who was the third? Was it Nathan? I didn't watch much when he was on. 

40 minutes ago, General Days said:

I remember she was with Will and JJ. Who was the third? Was it Nathan? I didn't watch much when he was on. 

No, Nick was the third.  She was with Will, then Nick, and, most recently, J.J.

• Love 2

Just saw Friday's episode and enjoyed seeing a bit more of Roman. I've never cared about this character since he was reintroduced in the mid-nineties, and I missed all of the Wayne Northrop years...but I still feel like Roman should have been a bigger presence these last few months given the direction of the storylines and John's absence.

I'm actually really offended for him that they haven't thrown him a retirement party. Wasn't he the first big-deal cop out of the current clan of characters? Wasn't he carrying a badge before Bo or John or Abe?

It's good timing that Eric's look has changed back to something more in keeping with who the character was in the past now that he's moving home and smiling again, but I am going to miss the hard-edged beard and shaved head look. I really hope they don't transition Eric back into being his boring sweet self. Remember back when we were still theorizing that he could have been the necktie killer? I think Greg would be able to pull off something new with this character if they ever let him.

Not much else to say. Ciara, Theo and Claire continue to be astoundingly awkward. I realize the show doesn't do multiple takes of scenes anymore, but at least the veteran actors are seasoned professionals who can get through a single take and make it feel a little real. These kids need a lot more help delivering something passible. The writing is incredibly stilted too. I never got the sense that Theo found Claire physically attractive. Whenever they kiss it feels very sudden and unmotivated.

In theory I like the flashbacks to Ciara and Theo's earlier scenes, but they only underscored how weird the writing has been, with them having supposedly been in love only for Theo to now call Claire his first actual girlfriend and say Ciara was only ever his friend.

Corday needs to hire two people just to manage quality control and consistency on the show.

Nicole's storyline is so bad. I wonder how long it's going to drag out.

• Love 2
On 3/17/2017 at 9:58 PM, boes said:

You have to give Show credit.  Really.  I mean, where else would a writing team that has obviously NEVER had sex, or ever been young - at least as human beings - been given the chance to write a "first time" storyline like the one we see playing out between Claire and Theo?  BravO, Days Team!!  They managed to write something so completely unrealistic, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME (and this can't be as easy peasy as it looks) make it completely and utterly as sexy as an extended peep show of Julie trying on support hose.  Way.to.go.

Yes, this.  So many things have felt off with this.  First of all, I find it hard to believe that these two teens who are over 18, been dating for months and live under the same roof with other teens and no adult supervision, haven't had sex by now.  At the very least, be sleeping in the same bed and not in other rooms.  They have too much at their convenience to have held off this long.  Second, Claire is such a little snot that the moment she knew how uncomfortable the PDA between her and Theo was making Ciara, she decided it was time to turn it into sex.  

I haven't been here much lately, so I will make a couple observances from the past week.  

The Horton party for Eli was awkward and weird.  Why not just have it at Jen's place or someone's house rather than bring donuts and so forth to a public eatery.  Eli is a grown-ass man acting like a bratty child to him mother.  I understand being hurt , but he's acting like how Claire or Theo might behave.  Julie seemed to make mention how Valerie and David were together when "some people" weren't so tolerant and accepting to interracial couples.  Wasn't she one of those "some people"??  I didn't watch then, but from what I have read, she had a problem with them.  She acts awful and excludes Valerie from the gathering, but maybe if she had accepted her with David, they would have stayed together and Eli would have been brought up with the Horton clan (God help him)...

Hope and Rafe continue to gross me out.  It's like Bo never existed.  Is Rafe the love of her life now?  Eww... The bath thing was odd.  The fact that he plans picnics, dates, camp-outs and so forth at the very same place her beloved husband died in her arms is odd.  They are both odd...

I despise this whole baby story and hate how things are turning into the Nicole Show...She is so dumb now, and Brady is beyond awful.  He treats Dr Lee like garbage, when Brady is more of a criminal at this point.  I hate how Chloe is portrayed as a terrible villain.  Hell, at this point I'd rather the baby be with her because this is no life for Holly.  Brady is a terrible father and Deimos is a piece of crap.

I do very much enjoy Eric and Jen though.  They do have chemistry and seem to be what the other needs.  I'm curious where this will go.  Jen needs another shade of color for her hair though, it looks white at the roots...

Don't like the Chad/Abby/Gabi stuff much.  Gabi's wardrobe always seems odd for just hanging out in the day.  That dress couldn't be any tighter.  I could see her wearing it out on a date or to a club, but not taking your child to daycare and visiting your brother.

Why...just tell me WHY, are they insisting on giving Steve a child with  Ava?  Why not just bring his daughter Stephanie back?  

Still love Steve and Kayla, and want Justin and Adrienne back together.  Lucas and Anne can hook up too.  This show needs more LOVE

Edited by LadyJaney
  • Love 5

Yes, this.  So many things have felt off with this.  First of all, I find it hard to believe that these two teens who are over 18, been dating for months and live under the same roof with other teens and no adult supervision, haven't had sex by now.  At the very least, be sleeping in the same bed and not in other rooms.  They have too much at their convenience to have held off this long.

I have no personal knowledge with high functioning autistic people, but Theo is obviously very reluctant to do it at all.

11 hours ago, LadyJaney said:

I haven't been here much lately, so I will make a couple observances from the past week.  

I agree with everything you posted. Except, perhaps, the chemistry between Eric and Jennifer, which I'm not seeing yet. But I do love Eric, as well as Jennifer, so I'm willing to wait and see what happens between them. Course that will mean I have to watch, which I'm not doing so much lately, as the rest of the show is just awful. 

I know folks who suffered through Dena's previous reigns warned us returnees/newbies how bad she was, but I didn't think it would get this bad.  Or at least this bad, this fast. But the show is just a joke these days. 

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:49 PM, LadyJaney said:

I despise this whole baby story and hate how things are turning into the Nicole Show...She is so dumb now, and Brady is beyond awful.  He treats Dr Lee like garbage, when Brady is more of a criminal at this point.  I hate how Chloe is portrayed as a terrible villain.  Hell, at this point I'd rather the baby be with her because this is no life for Holly.  Brady is a terrible father and Deimos is a piece of crap.

I don't mind the baby story.  Nicole does dumb things when she's backed into a corner.  It's in character for her.  She's smart when she has time to plan things out, but not when she has to make things up as she goes.  Brady said everything to Dr. Lee that I was thinking.  If anything, it's amazing he wasn't sued for malpractice for not notifying Nicole about Chloe's impregnation with Holly.  And Chloe?  I think she deserves this current portrayal.  Willfully keeping a child from her real mother is beyond awful, and the fact that several people are continuously telling her that Holly's not hers and she keeps up this "my baby" talk like she is only makes me enjoy her suffering even more.  I totally agree with the Deimos part, though.

So yeah.  I'm okay with the story.

Edited by Vyk
  • Love 4

I've not been really watching for the first time in a long time. It sucks that I have zero interest in how any of the storylines resolve and am just really hoping that new writing headed this way saves this show. That said ho-ly crap the actress who plays Ciara is incredibly cringeworthy to watch. I'm just now paying attention for the first time in a while vs having it as background noise and wow. She really really needs to find a new career path. 

• Love 2

How many Gabi s does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 

I'm glad Claire is being portrayed as unhinged.  I was pretty sure writing her obnoxious behavior was building up to something like this.

Poor Theo.  Nobody should be forced into sex. He should talk to Abe asap. Run away! 

I guess it was appropriate to have Julie give the terrible advice to put it in writing. 

• Love 4

I wish somebody would shoot Eric and put him out of all of our misery.

Maggie has turned into the person people tell all of their troubles to.

I was surprised at first that Maggie didn't welcome Eric with open arms.  That's her usual MO. But then she went back to her usual self.

I'm hating that Show doesn't seem to find anything wrong with Claire pushing Theo into having sex even though he clearly isn't ready for it.

'

Edited by Silver Raven
  • Love 2

Gabi can certainly take a kitchen chair and climb on to it to change a lightbulb.

Why does Claire want Theo? He's a nice guy who won't do anything to her? To stick it to Ciara? They have about as much chemistry as a stale bottle of sparkling water. Does she just want to be a 'woman'? Because all her friends are doing it? I just don't get it. Theo just seems.... handy. Don't think he's ready for any intimacy with anyone yet. How can the college kids afford to go to the Green Mountain Lodge resort?

Ciara would have been better off sending Theo an email or text. I do agree that the actress playing her is indeed cringeworthy. I doubt that even she wants Theo. Except to one-up Claire. Theo, choose yourself!

Gabi and Abs both looked like they were going to different functions.

• Love 2

It's really great that they hired an actress who can produce real tears for the Abigail role. She almost makes me uncomfortable when she's being all vulnerable. 

Poor Gabi. Chad leads off with this heartfelt "I'm in love with you" declaration only to segue into what's probably going to be "But I'm cutting you completely out of my life." If so, Ouch!

I'm all for another guy being interested in Abigail just wish it wasn't Dario. He's so blah. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Gabi can certainly take a kitchen chair and climb on to it to change a lightbulb.

Why does Claire want Theo? He's a nice guy who won't do anything to her? To stick it to Ciara? They have about as much chemistry as a stale bottle of sparkling water. Does she just want to be a 'woman'? Because all her friends are doing it? I just don't get it. Theo just seems.... handy. Don't think he's ready for any intimacy with anyone yet. How can the college kids afford to go to the Green Mountain Lodge resort?

Ciara would have been better off sending Theo an email or text. I do agree that the actress playing her is indeed cringeworthy. I doubt that even she wants Theo. Except to one-up Claire. Theo, choose yourself!

Gabi and Abs both looked like they were going to different functions.

I too wondered why Ciara didnt send Theo a text since all the young people in my life do everything via text.  And Abby/Gabi are So obviously being portrayed as opposites....the show dresses Gabi overly sexy, tight dresses, too much cleavage(what young Mom is living her life in tight dresses?  Why cant she periodically appear in sweats or yoga pants?(altho the girls did appear in work out gear for their belly-dancing :) And Abby is always shown with light make up and floaty floral-print dresses that make her look very 'twee sweet"....so Chad wants both "Sweet & Sexy"

• Love 2
10 hours ago, rcc said:

I missed Nicole and Brady today. Even though I hate the storyline today's show was so bad that I can't help myself.

I quit today's episode after about 10 minutes.  Show is seriously bad - and that's even with Jawn not on.  The only thing I even liked a little tiny bit was Eric and Jenn......and then, they opened their mouths......

Any chance someone might accidentally brick up the entrance to the teen scene apartment and then forget completely that Ciara and Claire and Theo are walled up alive?  I'd like to forget - and it would muffle their screaming.

• Love 3

Paging Justine Kirkland Duvalier!

...Gabi's attire has been bothering me for months. What's up with her Princess Jasmine cosplay fetish?

I think all she and Chad have is a desire to roll around in the sheets and as soon as the show gives them the opportunity to finally do that, I suspect their mutual infatuation would end.

I don't particularly like Gabi, but I did like how her relationship with JJ was built over time even though it was kind of sporadic. Looking back, they bonded during the 50th, when neither one was feeling especially worthy of love, then during the plague outbreak in the spring, and then again during the Trio's reign of terror, when JJ was shot...

If the show had given her a bit more of a personality or arc, she and JJ could have been a lasting couple. They still might be, who knows?

All this to say I don't find her and Chad interesting. They just remind me of two obnoxious people who flirt obviously at every party but never actually hook up, annoying all of those who know them.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

Wow, Chad is a complete asshole.  He decides to tell Abby that he loves Gabi minutes before they go to the big event she has planned.  She should have smacked him.  And then he decides to tell Gabi at the event. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I can't help but feel like this show is trying for a threeway relationship. It would certainly be groundbreaking. I get the sense this new Abby would be open to it with Gabi...

A three way relationship.....I get what you're saying and the gleesome threesome would be the obvious choice, but this is Show we're talking about...so, I see them trying that with maybe

Ciara/Rafe/Hope - one caterpillar eyebrow per female, the sneer they have to share;

Julie/Doug/kitchen appliance - let them find out there's more to life than just that on and off switch;

Maggie/Victor/Nine Inch Nails - finally, someone else who can appreciate a man whose pants have an 18 inch zipper and rest under his armpits;

Deimos!/Deimos!/Deimos! - because it's time for him to be let down by his own self love and LASH OUT.

Joey/Joey's hair/Joey's mumble - he can sing "I didn't light the fire", because he sure as hell didn't.

Brady/Brady's scowl/Brady's fist - a love triangle that he finally put his heart into.

So many possibilities, so many.......

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, lilly6 said:

Really?  Brady's alias is "Freddie Smith?"  

And here I always thought it would be either Sami Brady or Scowly McRoidrage.

• Love 1

Canadians are friendly but I tend to get a red flag when any new neighbour is too friendly. I'm pretty guarded for a while til I see what the new neighbours are. The house has been empty for a year? Looked dust-free to me. The furnace would need to be checked/inspected before anyone moves in, especially in winter. The PI should have a few red flags for Bridget and Freddie. I also don't eat banana bread with a fork.

Most fundraisers have more people than at the club. Shame that Salem High couldn't get more wealthy alumni. They really could have just had a bake sale.

So both Gabi and Abs will be kidnapped?

Dario, no need to worry so much about Chad. Abs will eventually dump him for you.

• Love 3

Did Jennifer Landon's acting somehow devolve after ATWT?  That acting she did as Hillary was atrocious!

Chloe is still calling Holly her little girl.  She's not, lady.  She's Nicole's little girl.  And she's still not grasping that she, not Nicole, set this all in motion.  And Eduardo's an idiot to be helping her.  And are they thinking of pairing them up?  That's almost as random as her pairing with Lucas!

• Love 2

Although Carlavati's shows aren't supposed to air until July, fans noticed that Sheri Anderson's name was in the credits for today's show.

https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-lives/new-writer-arrives-early-days-lives/

Just now, Vyk said:

Did Jennifer Landon's acting somehow devolve after ATWT?  That acting she did as Hillary was atrocious!

I thought her acting was always atrocious.

Especially when she played Cleo, the girl who was pretending to be Gwen.

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Most fundraisers have more people than at the club. Shame that Salem High couldn't get more wealthy alumni. 

But, considering the state of intelligence in Salem, perhaps there just haven't been that many who actually made it to graduation.  

I suspect most died tragically while bobbing for Apple's.

Edited by boes
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, rcc said:

Nicole living in Canada among the moose. Hey! I like Brady and Nicole together and it's obvious that Dena has Brady in love with her.

I always love how the soaps portray Canada.  While there are some of us who live in remote areas, in cabins, or farmhouses, the vast majority live within an hour or two from the US border in cities.  Lovely cities, btw.

But I guess Brady wants to ensure that they will not be detected so they go to a small town where everyone knows everyone. Gone Girl 2.0.

• Love 7

I just watched Monday's episode and was rather moved by Eric. The man absolutely needs to stop with the crying and the self-loathing, but his scene with Maggie struck a bit of a chord. He did kill the woman's son and Maggie as an alcoholic can relate to what he went through (who did she almost kill?). I kind of wish we had gotten to see more of him and Maggie just processing all of that - them talking could have been the whole episode - considering I don't remember them ever having scenes together after the car accident last January. It was nice to be reminded of the terrific work Suzanne did when Maggie was called upon to make that (admittedly ridiculous) decision at the hospital during the aftermath. Speaking of which, did Eric's infection or heart defect or whatever ever completely clear up?

I'm still waiting for the writers to address the fact that Jennifer is trying to sex up the man who killed her beloved Dr. Tan. Will Eric ever bring that up?

Jennifer's outfit was totally hideous. What the hell was she thinking with the elephantine red pants and tie...and pink top? Is that her come hither wear?

I was also stunned that she didn't eviscerate Chad or push him into the fireplace. Lady wanted to take his son away for no good reason last summer...but now he's straight-up breaking Abigail's heart and Jennifer isn't ready to bust one of his testicles over it? Hun?! Okay then.

I also thought the writing for Chad was ridiculous. The character was never shown to be that insensitive. No reason for dropping bombs left and right, man!

If the show was never going to bother actually pairing Dario up with Nicole, who he had chemistry with, I don't see what he's even doing around.

I am so completely bummed about what the show's doing to Claire for the sake of propping up Ciara, who never had any chemistry with Theo from what I remember. Not to be mean, but from the way she frequently talks and acts, she seems like the one who has the disorder.

Marci Miller is definitely a find though. Is she from New York by any chance or did she study there? Her tears when she hugged Mama Jennifer felt so real I actually for a moment began to almost get reeled into this stupid storyline. I'll be very happy to see her in something worthy of her talents later on.

If the show is bothering to pretend that Brady and Nicole are hiding out in super exotic way off the grid Canada, I hope they at least plan on doing some location shoots with trees and snow and maple syrup. Maybe a hockey player too.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

If the show is bothering to pretend that Brady and Nicole are hiding out in super exotic way off the grid Canada, I hope they at least plan on doing some location shoots with trees and snow and maple syrup. Maybe a hockey player too.

I agree. But with this cheap show I doubt it.

• Love 3

Jeez, Abe, your kids are grownups.  Shut it.

"How are those needles in your arms, because I've been practicing on tomatoes all week."  A thug with a sense of humor.  :)

Why is Deimos disguising his voice when everybody knows it's him?

Damn, Eli, be a dick.

I'm surprised they showed Chad's decision today and didn't milk it as a cliffhanger.

13 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Marci Miller is definitely a find though. Is she from New York by any chance or did she study there?

According to Wikipedia, she's from Indiana, and studied in Kentucky and California.

Her husband runs an organic farm and catering business - http://kalecart.com/

• Love 3

C'mon, of course Chad had to pick Abs, she's the mother of his child. I just wonder if there will be some twist like it's not actually an antidote but an actual poison or something. I won't lie, the whole premise kept me interested.

Show needs a villain like Deimos for crazy stuff like this. They just can't can't expect him to be a viable romantic lead. 

• Love 1

There aren't many exotic, off-grid locations in Canada. Most of us live in cities or towns. Maybe Brady is looking at a place in Cottage Country in Ontario. The closest would be maybe be somewhere in Ontario unless they drove to say, Manitoba. Quebec would be home to the most maple syrup. Maybe the show can actually show some snow in Canada, or a salt-licking moose!

Abe, you can't control who your daughter dates. You may think JJ is a good kid, but not for your daughter. It's up to her to make her own mistakes.

I too don't understand why Deimos used a voice modulator or whatever it was.

Perhaps the whole poison thing was just a scare tactic and no poison is actually involved.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

There aren't many exotic, off-grid locations in Canada. Most of us live in cities or towns. Maybe Brady is looking at a place in Cottage Country in Ontario. The closest would be maybe be somewhere in Ontario unless they drove to say, Manitoba. Quebec would be home to the most maple syrup. Maybe the show can actually show some snow in Canada, or a salt-licking moose!

Abe, you can't control who your daughter dates. You may think JJ is a good kid, but not for your daughter. It's up to her to make her own mistakes.

I too don't understand why Deimos used a voice modulator or whatever it was.

Perhaps the whole poison thing was just a scare tactic and no poison is actually involved.

a salt-licking moose.....you mean Brady?  

"I too don't understand why Deimos used a voice modulator or whatever it was".....I was hoping it burst into song and do all his lines a capella.

I just want to assure Canada that if, ahem......the nation up north feels the need to, umm, how shall I say, "eliminate" Brady, I'll never tell.  After all, treating an allied nation so badly by letting him infest the place is just wrong.  Wrong.

• Love 3

Is anyone ever going to call the cops on psychopath Deimos, or is he going to continue to get away with kidnapping, poisoning, and crippling everyone without anything ever being done about it? And we're supposed to somehow believe that he'd be a "wonderful father" to Nicole's baby. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Gabi was starting to cough at the time Chad gave the antidote to Abigail, so I think that was indeed poison that was constricting her lungs.

5 hours ago, Barton88 said:

Is anyone ever going to call the cops on psychopath Deimos, or is he going to continue to get away with kidnapping, poisoning, and crippling everyone without anything ever being done about it? And we're supposed to somehow believe that he'd be a "wonderful father" to Nicole's baby. 

Seriously.  Today's episode pretty much wiped out any possible redeeming qualities Deimos might've had in him.  Putting the lives of two young mothers at risk, neither of whom had ever done anything to him (well, Gabi did a slight thing, but nothing that huge), was beyond disgusting.  We may need a "crazy" villain for a show like this, but there is a line, and he crossed it today.

Edited by Vyk
  • Love 7

Where did this mellow Victor come from? And why?

Wow, the ambulance came without even being called?

I guess Jade and Tripp will probably wind up either together, or working against Joey and his family.

It's kind of odd that the restaurant guy knew that Steve and Kayla were looking for Tripp but didn't tell them or Tripp that they were looking for him.

Has anybody told Eddie about Gabi being in the hospital?  You know he isn't going to sit idly by.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

I don't want to speak too soon but the young man who plays Tripp isn't bad.  He wasn't wooden at all.  Pleasant surprise. 
He definitely looks exactly like SN too. 

I was just about to say the same exact thing. Knee-jerk reaction to one day on Show, but I didn't hate him. These days, I'll take that.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, janeyjay said:

I was just about to say the same exact thing. Knee-jerk reaction to one day on Show, but I didn't hate him. These days, I'll take that.

Exactly!  And for the teen characters he might be a great addition.  I'm almost scared to see him in scenes with JL because um yeah he might act circles around him

• Love 4

I liked Tripp, too.  He's strong, tough, and he even has some of Steve's mannerisms.  He's totally his son.

Actually, just looking at the actor, I'd rather he have been cast for Joey instead of James.  At least then, Joey's recent stories wouldn't have been so hard or cringeworthy to watch.

• Love 6

I'm still really resenting that Dena decided that Steve and Ava needed a son at all, so IDK.  I thought he was okay, but we'll see.  As usual, anything Ava related was overwritten.

Kayla's lack of real reaction to Tripp is utterly insane.  She smiled and laughed today about Ava Vitali's son being in her life forever.  I mean... what the fuck?  There are so many different kinds of blended families, and Tripp is an adult, and Steve and Kayla were apart for so many years, that I don't at all understand the rush for Kayla to embrace him.  And even if they've decided there is nothing more to her character than being warm and motherly toward everyone on earth, I'd think that what she knows about Joey killing Ava would add some hesitation.

• Love 2

Too bad Days has lost its imagination on how to introduce new characters. Wasn't Vivian climbing through a window when she made her entrance? Something interesting and compelling. Maybe Joey can be written out and Tripp can take his place.

In terms of an ambulance coming, maybe it's standard procedure to have one when there is a police emergency - at least on standby. For someone having a heart attack here, usually the fire truck comes along with an ambulance.

Maybe Victor is tired of the way the younger generation deals with 'family' and the mob life.

• Love 3

I wish they had done something different with Vincent Irizarry. On AMC David Hayward was always doing terrible things, but he still managed to participate in Pine Valley society and get invited to things and have women fall for him. Plus he worked at the hospital which forced most of the town to interact with him at some point. Deimos doesn't have enough people who like him or owe him anything to stay relevant in Salem, most of the town has no reason to have anything to do with him, and I can't see any woman being interested in him for any reason.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Too bad Days has lost its imagination on how to introduce new characters. Wasn't Vivian climbing through a window when she made her entrance?

No, she was shooting a man who was holding a gun on Lawrence.