Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

If they're planning on making Sonny one of Prictor's goons they need to stop. When I said I wanted him to go a little bit darker this isn't what I meant. If this is what they're trying to do I don't think I'm going to be able to take it seriously. 

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

If they're planning on making Sonny one of Prictor's goons they need to stop. When I said I wanted him to go a little bit darker this isn't what I meant. If this is what they're trying to do I don't think I'm going to be able to take it seriously. 

Me neither, especially when he's trying to be serious and keeps flashing these goofy little grins.  I couldn't even understand the Paul and Sonny/Brady and Sonny scenes yesterday.  It felt like it was just some crap filler they inserted at the last minute.  

• Love 4

I actually do think Sparkle and Sonny have chemistry. 

But the dumb little "I'm here personally to check on your safety but of course you know we will never be more than friends again" conversation was really dreary.

• Love 2

The last two days have felt this way.

Can I just say - I am so tired of this show copping out on action scenes. We've only had three major explosion scenes this year - when Stefano's body was blown up, when Andre tried to blow up Rafe and when the Cons set a bomb off at the power plant - and yet none of these happened on-screen. It's always spoken of, or we get a reaction shot from someone watching the nothing happening off-camera and then shaking around like they're on the set of Star Trek and the ship has been "hit". I know these big moments require a bit more money, but something tells me you have it and are pinching pennies. Those are moments that get viewers to tune in. Those are moments they replay during the daytime Emmys...and there's nothing more embarrassing than trying to make it look like you've got something exciting going on when you don't.

This show has become nothing but people arguing in living rooms and that's lame.

Yesterday we didn't even see the shootoff that Brady and Sonny were watching...

I give them credit for the gunfire during the Yo Ling story...but it wasn't a once-in-a-year type event. And they clearly shot it in one of their own empty soundstages...

Film outside once in a while! Use stock footage for buildings being blown up and edit it well so that it creates the illusion your cast is actually there!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Agreed.  I also wouldn't mind seeing Sonny go darker (though I'm not sure how convincingly Freddy Smith could play it) but this wannabe-gangster turn is silly.

• Love 3

Still playing catch up, and watching mostly scenes for nostalgia. Stephen Nichols and George DeLoy were good together.  He is still a great villain!   And how gorgeous were SN and MBE in that flashback?  So, so beautiful.   I would be so happy if NBC would just run 80s reruns everyday.  

James Read deserves a better acting job than this.  

ETA, when discussing Joey's attributes that will help him survive, S&K failed to mention that he, too, is a murderer.  Score!  Such proud parents they must be. 

Edited by Revlonred
  • Love 6

As far as I can see, Brady is either exploding with rage, or showing off his hairless bod, or growling in someone's face - those are his three settings.  And they never change.  He never changes.  

I feel that leaving out "banging inappropriate women and being duped by them" does a real disservice to his character.

• Love 1

I have no problem with not seeing things blow up. ABC used to think that special effects were all that and a bag of chips, and paid a lot more attention to them than to the storytelling and the soaps really suffered. Not watching GH anymore, so no idea if they're still doing it or not.

1 hour ago, Revlonred said:

Still playing catch up, and watching mostly scenes for nostalgia. Stephen Nichols and George DeLoy were good together.  He is still a great villain!   And how gorgeous were SN and MBE in that flashback?  So, so beautiful.   I would be so happy if NBC would just run 80s reruns everyday.  

James Read deserves a better acting job than this.  

ETA, when discussing Joey's attributes that will help him survive, S&K failed to mention that he, too, is a murderer.  Score!  Such proud parents they must be. 

I second that emotion, when it comes to your 80's love...Once Ken Corday's parents died and he took over, the show went to hell.......

• Love 2

Thought this was a good episode. 

Liked Abe really being in mayor mode and not taking any crap from anyone.  

John actually did something clever with the necklace for Claire which was cool,  actually had me buying into the Black Patch operation even for just a little. 

Orpheus cutting on Abe's camera time during the public press conference reminded me a lot of The Joker from the first Batman movie back in the 80s.  

I really liked Hope's reaction when Aiden - out of jealousy and being petty - dropped the bomb he knows she killed Stefano.   She had the perfect reaction of shock and her worst fear coming true,  a natural soapy reaction. 

And Clyde for Texan his aim was off!   

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5

Another good episode. 

I wondered what was up with the necklace when they did the closeup on it. I thought maybe it was a camera. But the location device makes sense, especially since Marlena had one the other day. Also liked how they showed the flashback of John explaining it to Claire. 

However, definitely didn't like the extremely long flashback in the teaser. I almost turned it off right then and there. 

Loved Orpheus breaking into the press conference.  Wasn't expecting that.

Poor Abe. I knew from spoilers he was going to be shot, but didn't know he wasn't the intended target.  Wonder who was the original target, since Clyde seemed surprised to see Aiden.  Since Orpheus told Clyde not to shoot till he got the call from him, I'm guessing Clyde acted on his own and that Orpheus won't be pleased.

I liked Aiden prior to Bo's return, and wish they had let him and Hope continue to be a couple once the dust settled. But now that he is a bad guy, I loved him telling Hope he knew what she did.  

Speaking of Hope, I keep forgetting Claire is related to her.  

Wonder if tomorrow picks up after the shooting, or if we'll be back to Deimos and his women?

• Love 2

I have a weird affinity for Claire because I think she's best represents how teens actually act--kids today are always taking selfies and posting on Instagram so I can buy her need to check her You Tube channel.  And I kind of like that she is as goal oriented as she is--she wants a musical career and she's working towards it.  I prefer to watch a go-getter then the mopey directionless idiots that are Joey and Ciara.

What is Aidan's plan, intimidate Hope into going out with him again?  Strange indeed.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 4

Come on, Show, a few seconds of flashbacks is fine, but whole scenes?  Did the writers go on vacation or something?

Damn, Abe, why get all pissy about Rafe and Hope? Why isn't he yelling at Roman, he's in charge of the police department.

Gee, Show, way to give us a teensy little hint that Hope and Claire are related without actually using the words "grandmother" or "granddaughter".

Poor Joey, thinking Steve was dead all along.

Jeremiah is still lurking around, huh?

Xander needs to quit letting the other two push him around.

Gee, John, maybe you should go back to where you had signal, moron?

What the hell was Clyde waiting for?  Just pull the damn trigger.

Jeez, Hope, all she has to do is to tell Aiden to prove it.

What is Clyde's beef with Abe that makes him want him dead above all?

What was up with the phone they flashed to at the end?

1 hour ago, BlackMamba said:

And Clyde for Texan his aim was off!  

Clyde's from Poplar Bluff, Missouri.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

That worthless son of a bitch shot Abe SMH. It should have been Rafe or Hope.

He should also take out Aiden, Kate, Maggie, Victor, Brady, Sparkle, Deimos, Faux Philip, Fauxman, Jennifer, Abigail, Andre, Theresa, Ciara and Joey......If Claire and Sonny continue to become worst and worst, he can take them out too...I guess I am cold and heartless, in wanting the villains to prevail over most of their enemies.....I would not have a problem with them taking out, those listed above...

It was a solid episode.....Orpheus is still awesome and this is a villain that can be sustain with good writing, unlike Stefano and his kids....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

What the hell was Clyde waiting for?  Just pull the damn trigger.

Jeez, Hope, all she has to do is to tell Aiden to prove it.

What is Clyde's beef with Abe that makes him want him dead above all?

What was up with the phone they flashed to at the end?

Clyde was supposedly waiting for a signal from Orpheus. And I think he was aiming at someone else and hit Abe by mistake.

Aiden recorded Hope, Rafe and Roman talking about the murder and cover up, so he CAN prove it.

That was John's phone with the location tracker from Claire's necklace showing where she is, but John wasn't looking because of the shooting.

• Love 1

We in NY got no episode today, instead we got coverage of the crash in NJ that had no information, just reporters interviewing random people who live or work in the area, but were not around when the crash took place.  There was literally no point to the coverage. This is the kind of decision making that kicked the legs out from under the soaps years ago, and we see the state the genre is in today.

• Love 2

Liked Abe really being in mayor mode and not taking any crap from anyone.

I was surprised to hear Abe bark at Hope since he and Bo used to work together on the force, often with Hope standing right there chiming in.

Still, nice to see him be Mayoral for the first time ever. They choreographed Theo to stand still afterwards for too long.

Liked the necklace twist and how it was presented. Glad they thought ahead.

Interesting how the dockyard raid was apparently nowhere near where the Cons are holed up. Where are they hiding? Victor's storage unit?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

As police commander/chief, Roman should have been speaking - not really the Mayor.

Very clever of John to put the tracking device in to the necklace - looks non-descript enough.

Aiden, blackmail usually doesn't work for very long. But, Hope does deserve a bit of a comeuppance.

No real reason for Abe to be shot, except as a plot device and some angst for Theo.

• Love 3

I did enjoy Chad being a decent human being with Jennifer. More than she deserved. The slicked down/pulled-back hair really ages her and needs to go. The house must have a lot of windows since it seemed very bright in the daylight.

This is what I was thinking during the entire scene. That, and the fact that Jenn's hair color is too white-ish. She needs to go a few shades warmer, shake out the pony tail, and add some curls. It would make her look ten years younger, maybe more.

I've been catching up on about two weeks of episodes this week. Honestly, I find the three villains SL to be campy and kinda boring, not only that, some of the acting (Claire and Joey) is just hilariously bad. I know  some people here hate Ciarra, but at this point, Claire is far, far more annoying than her aunt. You're seriously more worried about your career than your safety, even AFTER you're almost kidnapped the first time? Okay then. Can we hope she's collateral damage and dies? Her fondest wish will be granted, of COURSE her video will go viral after that. LOL Oy, the stupid. It burns.

So, what is the deal with the paternity of Chloe's baby? She was impregnated with a turkey baster in her sleep, or what? I don't think I really wanna know, the explanation is going to be gross, and no doubt some sort of violation.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I wonder if they'll remember that Kate also used to be close with Theo today and show her helping him through the stress of seeing his father shot.

We have been getting a lot of the history brought back with Sherri overseeing.  I'm hoping we get some Kate and Theo scenes.  Their relationship was incredibly touching when he was a little boy.  I never thought that when Kate married Stefano it would give her a whole new family, but she really did bond with Lexie, Theo, and especially Chad during those years.

Bonus points if Celeste shows up!!!!!!

Edited by JBC344
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, JBC344 said:

We have been getting a lot of the history brought back with Sherri overseeing.  I'm hoping we get some Kate and Theo scenes.  Their relationship was incredibly touching when he was a little boy.  I never thought that when Kate married Stefano it would give her a whole new family, but she really did bond with Lexie, Theo, and especially Chad during those years.

However, Kate being with Stefano never rung true to me...Stefano tried to kill her youngest son Philip and kidnapped Chelsea and kept her away from Billie for years..Kate has always been about family, it is what bonded her to Victor, when she came on the show...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I said this during their last caper together with John's daddy, but I really love watching Drake and Stephen  Nichols running around together.  They are adorable.  

I am not enjoying, once again, watching episodes full of shootouts.  Enough already.  You can have mystery and danger without constant gunshots.  

Edited by Revlonred
  • Love 6

Way to go Patch!! Touch  the blood and contaminate the crime scene. Make wild assumptions!! For all we know that could've been one of psychos blood. Obviously the SPD has no CSI unit.

I give Adien a month before he's killed off.

Dammit Claire lives to annoy for another day. Hopefully this experience will make her grow up. Oh who am I kidding? An hour from now she'll be right back to being her bratty self.

• Love 2

Claire called Hope "Gram!" Has hell frozen over or what?

And instead of calling in a SWAT team, the geriatric John and Steve go to rescue the hostages all by themselves. Of course the convicts got away with Joey.

Edited by plurie
Typo
  • Love 6

I thought Hope called Alice "Gran", not "Gram". Pretty similar of course, but still.  LOL at the "Geriatric John and Steve" comments. Yes, they look good for their ages, but both are over sixty. Backup is wise, boys. You might fall and break a hip or something.

• Love 2

Jeez, the writers on vacation again?  The whole beginning of today's show was the ending of yesterday's show.

Uh, Abe wasn't unconscious, who was that who said he was?

Yay, hot English nurse is back!

Somebody really needed to get Chad there for Theo.  I kept thinking about his relatives, and other than Chad, there's Andre, Theo's grandmother, and EJ's kids with Sami. And Brandon, Nicole's brother, but God knows here he is. And Lani, who's dust in the wind.

Was that the Salem Inn that Clyde took his shot from?

Ooh, Clyde was aiming at Aiden?  That's going to piss Andre off!

Jeez, Black Patch, just stand around and blabber while your son and granddaughter are being held by  bad  guys.  And they never bothered to call the cops to let them know where they were going?

Couldn't the surgeons have run some sort of magnet around Abe's heart to see if there were any fragments left?

Gram?  She said Gram?  Twice?

• Love 1

My thoughts for this week......

Just when I thought that Joey would carry the "Too Stupid To Live" title forever, in comes Claire to give him competition. You would think that being held by a psychopath with Marlena would have given her a moment of "Hmmm....maybe I shouldnt go outside until the criminals are caught". Didnt happen!!

So we have another "who's the daddy?" How about these women using birth control? Or did Chloe visit a sperm bank?

Although they are up in age, Im really enjoying seeing John and Steve in action. Just think of the alternatives....It could have been people like Brady and JJ in a partnership. Plus, so far, Rafe is not being portrayed as the big rescuer/hero. Thats a huge plus!

Now we come to Hope. After me taking a break for months, Im still having to endure "The Men of Hope's Life." Although, prior to the big reveal of Aiden being a Dimera employee, I was a fan of Haiden. I cannot take it anymore! Personally, I loathe what has happened to the character of Aiden overall, except for him aquiring the knowledge of who killed Stefano and using it to make Hope squirm.

The Con Trio. At times I keep having images of The Three Stooges popping into my head. For the most part, I am enjoying the excitement. We all know that Clyde doesnt like to be talked down to. Its a wonder that he hasnt popped off on Orpheus. Xander comes off looking like a little kid trying to fit in with the popular boys. Of the three Im enjoying Orpheus the most and the good ol flashbacks he has brought.

• Love 3

Yessssss. That would rule.

Claire called Hope "Gram!" Has hell frozen over or what?

I know right? The other day when I apologize for putting more stress on hope I thought "Why, is some of her family in danger"? There's been no connection there until today.

Although they are up in age, Im really enjoying seeing John and Steve in action. 

Me too. And I think Drake enjoyed it a lot as well. It's one of the things he does best on the show. That said, man do they look sloppy most of the time. Fight choreography makes all the difference. These two do not look like seasoned pros handling their guns. That whole scene in the Town Square was complete and utter chaos. John was just waving his gun around and moving about and not giving much thought to it.

Theo continues to knock it out of the park and I'm starting to wish we could exclusively have scenes with Chad, Theo, Theresa, Ann and Nicole. How about a whole episode of nothing but that?

I give Adien a month before he's killed off.

I give him another two weeks at best.

• Love 2

Kudos to the show for remembering and mentioning Brandon. Not only is he Abe's son and Theo's, brother, he is Nicole's brother as well.  This would be a perfect time for him to return.  Wonder if MC would be willing to reprise the role?  I guess Abe getting shot is the storyline the show will use to reintroduce the character of Lani. No offense to the actres who originated the role, but that part needs a recast if they are trying to reboot the character.

I for one would like to nominate Orpheus and his band of moronic marauders for a humanitarian award for kidnapping and gagging Joey and Claire, if they could have only have found a way to take Ciara as well.  Speaking of Joey and Claire, looking at the actors, one would never guess that in actuality, Claire is several years older than Joey.  Its sad, but the actor playing Theo is really the only one of the newly aged teens worth keeping.  His angst as Theo frets over Abe has so many levels: He is forever impacted by the death of Lexie, he just lost his grandfather, now he has to worry about possibly losing his father.  Not only are we watching the impact of his autism when he is faced with stress, we are watching the impact such a scenario would have on anyone Theo's age.  He is terrified and it shows in  convincing and believable way.

I am glad that we are getting more John and Steve as well as John and Marlena, it goes without saying that more Kayla is always a thing of pure joy.  I love those guys.

Looks like Aiden's days are numbered.  DC looks to be on the way out again, despite his being a really solid actor who is playing a character who could be a badly needed valid bad guy now that it seems that the show is making Deimos a grey character, which the show needs as well.  Talent and potential once again gets the boot, but the perpetual dead weight that is GG's Rafe continues to hang on and be featured.  Is the show going to reveal that Rafe is Taniel's long-lost brother, because he certainly is getting the Taniel treatment.

Can the show please find someway to keep GD as Orpheus, deranged villain or not, I absolutely adore both the character and the actor.

Edited by Happytobehere
Typo
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Happytobehere said:

Kudos to the show for remembering and mentioning Brandon. Not only is he Abe's son and Theo's, brother, he is Nicole's brother as well.  This would be a perfect time for him to return.  Wonder if MC would be willing to reprise the role?  I guess Abe getting shot is the storyline the show will use to reintroduce the character of Lani. No offense to the actres who originated the role, but that part needs a recast if they are trying to reboot the character.

I for one would like to nominate Orpheus and his band of moronic marauders for a humanitarian award for kidnapping and gagging Joey and Claire, if they could have only have found a way to take Ciara as well.  Speaking of Joey and Claire, looking at the actors, one would never guess that in actuality, Claire is several years older than Joey.  Its sad, but the actor playing Theo is really the only one of the newly aged teens worth keeping.  His angst as Theo frets over Abe has so many levels: He is forever impacted by the death of Lexie, he just lost his grandfather, now he has to worry about possibly losing his father.  Not only are we watching the impact of his autism when he is faced with stress, we are watching the impact such a scenario would have on anyone Theo's age.  He is terrified and it shows in  convincing and believable way.

I am glad that we are getting more John and Steve as well as John and Marlena, it goes without saying that more Kayla is always a thing of pure joy.  I love those guys.

Looks like Aiden's days are numbered.  DC looks to be on the way out again, despite his being a really solid actor who is playing a character who could be a badly needed valid bad guy now that it seems that the show is making Deimos a grey character, which the show needs as well.  Talent and potential once again gets the boot, but the perpetual dead weight that is GG's Rafe continues to hang on and be featured.  Is the show going to reveal that Rafe is Taniel's long-lost brother, because he certainly is getting the Taniel treatment.

Can the show please find someway to keep GD as Orpheus, deranged villain or not, I absolutely adore both the character and the actor.

Kudos to you for this entire post! I was in shock that Brandon was mentioned myself.

I 100% agree with you on the actor playing Theo. He is a definite keeper. My 16 year old son has Autism and KP is portraying it so realistically.

When it comes to Rafe, I'm just waiting for a statue to be erected in his honor. Daniel 2.0!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Happytobehere said:

I would keep Aiden over Deimos...I would love it if Aiden was able to force Hope to dump Rafe and make her life a living hell...The smug bitch deserves it, you go from Bo to Rafe....You deserve to suffer...Rope is as bad as Dannifer...Aiden was thrown under the bus over and over and over and over again.....I won't even rant about Chase....What was the point of bringing him back from the dead? They should have left him dead....It is truly painful to watch this crap...Daniel Cosgrove is so good as shady Aiden, he reminds me of Alex Marshall, who was a grey character, that could do bad things, but, at times, he would surprise you and do the right thing..Of course, there was always something in it for him. I think Aiden could have filled that role on the show..What a waste!

I love Theo..I would love to get Brandon back..I would love to see him react to Will's death..He adored him and I loved the family that he formed with Sami and Will..Other than Lucas, Sami was likable with Brandon...Plus, Nicole needs her brother in town..If that could get her away from that creepy Deimos, so be it....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

Theo had me in tears today when he broke down with Kayla and asked "you mew he could still die?"

And I didn't see the original scene with Theo and Abe , so the flashback at the end was new to me. But, wow! When Theo tells his dad "Ciera isn't a BAD influence on ME..I'M a GOOD influence on HER." Amazing.

The keystone cops scene at the end was hilarious. We had John and Steve leading the charge (did I miss something,? Are they undercover cops ?) and then like 4 or 5 cops crammed in behind them. Not even clearing the building properly. And the cop behind Steve- with his gun drawn at the empty chair. Seriously? LOL! 

And then we have Orpheus pulling out his glasses to check out Claire's neck less - reminding us all just how old he (and John, Marlena, Steve, Kayla, etc) are. I love the character and actor as well. Goes back to,the 80s when I thought he was the greatest villian. And I was so upset that they killed him, that I wrote the show to ask them to bring him back because the character, and the actor, were brilliant. I don't know if they forwarded the letter to GD or his agent....but the response I got back was a nice 5X7 headshot of George, signed by him.

• Love 6

Pumpkin, doc, partner, kiddo does John known anyone's name ?   My favorite John scene was when he slid to his phone.   

So if Clyde had been a better shot all of Hopes problems would have been solved.  

• Love 5

I missed the Brandon reference, I did not know he was Abe's son, but I was not watching regularly during all his time on the show. I did like the actor and Brandon's relationship with Sami.

I liked this episode a lot because everything seemed so grounded in history. Marlena and Kayla tending to Abe in the square, they have both known him for decades. Black Patch going off on their own, as always. Even the Ciara/Theo interactions did not seem forced. And Claire called Hope 'Gran'. Twice!!!

• Love 3

Hope probably hates being called 'Gran'.

Too bad that Clyde got the wrong dude. Indeed, as Tribeca said, Hope's problems would be solved. For now. Maybe she needs a secret meeting with him to discuss her plight and work out a mutually beneficial plan.

Butch and Sundance going off to save the world. Some back-up would have been great. They both could have been walking in to an ambush. Orpheus is a clever ISA dude to check the necklace. Xander is taking this a bit personally. More detachment would work. JJ, you are still a baby cop - a beat cop.

Enjoyed the Kayla and Marlena partnership of working to save Abe, and of course, Theo.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Pumpkin, doc, partner, kiddo does John known anyone's name ?   My favorite John scene was when he slid to his phone.   

So if Clyde had been a better shot all of Hopes problems would have been solved.  

It seems to be a trait that John got from his days of being Roman...Bo did the same thing...lol It might be a Brady thing....Bo used to call Carly, Princess...

• Love 1
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

Pumpkin, doc, partner, kiddo does John known anyone's name ?    

I thought those were just his pet names for his favorite body part...

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I would keep Aiden over Deimos...I would love it if Aiden was able to force Hope to dump Rafe and make her life a living hell...The smug bitch deserves it, you go from Bo to Rafe....You deserve to suffer...Rope is as bad as Dannifer...Aiden was thrown under the bus over and over and over and over again.....I won't even rant about Chase....What was the point of bringing him back from the dead? They should have left him dead....It is truly painful to watch this crap...Daniel Cosgrove is so good as shady Aiden, he reminds me of Alex Marshall, who was a grey character, that could do bad things, but, at times, he would surprise you and do the right thing..Of course, there was always something in it for him. I think Aiden could have filled that role on the show..What a waste!

I love Theo..I would love to get Brandon back..I would love to see him react to Will's death..He adored him and I loved the family that he formed with Sami and Will..Other than Lucas, Sami was likable with Brandon...Plus, Nicole needs her brother in town..If that could get her away from that creepy Deimos, so be it....

Yes, yes yes. A thousand times over. I so agree with you. I will never understand why Daniel Cosgrove was brought back for this. It's like I keep seeing him continuously being ran over by a very large bus. For what? Rope? 

16 minutes ago, boes said:

I thought those were just his pet names for his favorite body part...

You mean his trigger finger? 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, neuromom said:

And then we have Orpheus pulling out his glasses to check out Claire's neck less - reminding us all just how old he (and John, Marlena, Steve, Kayla, etc) are. I love the character and actor as well. Goes back to,the 80s when I thought he was the greatest villian. And I was so upset that they killed him, that I wrote the show to ask them to bring him back because the character, and the actor, were brilliant. I don't know if they forwarded the letter to GD or his agent....but the response I got back was a nice 5X7 headshot of George, signed by him.

That's pretty cool that you were send a signed headshot of George. Do you still have it?

7 hours ago, annabel said:

I missed the Brandon reference, I did not know he was Abe's son, but I was not watching regularly during all his time on the show. I did like the actor and Brandon's relationship with Sami.

I didn't know he was Abe's son either. Or I've forgotten, which is certainly possible. LOL.  All I really remember about Brandon is that he and Lexie had a fling.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

So Theo's relatives are:

Brandon - brother

Lani - sister

Cameron - Uncle

Celeste - Grandma

...is that right?

And Chad and Andre - uncles.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, buffynut said:

That's pretty cool that you were send a signed headshot of George. Do you still have it?

I didn't know he was Abe's son either. Or I've forgotten, which is certainly possible. LOL.  All I really remember about Brandon is that he and Lexie had a fling.

I THINK I have it..somewhere in a box! but over the past few decades, I've moved, had kids, been married..so I imagine it's buried somewhere with stuff from my childhood.

ill have to make time to look for it..if only for kicks! It was a very nice shot (black and white)..really highlighted his eyes.  

Edited by neuromom
  • Love 4