Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Justin's just comes out more evil and not caring about the law at all. I do hope that after the truth comes out, Justin has to pay and doesn't get anyone especially Chad's forgiveness. He doesn't deserve it. 

Dan also never should have released Chad after 5 minutes of tests. Chad should sue everyone except Rafe and Hope.

How long is this night going to last? Everyone is wide awake John's taking a plane, Eric's coming by to visit.

• Love 8

Yeah, I found Justin really annoying today. Normally, he's more...subtle? Good lord, today, he was so over-the-top.

I do think crazy Ben has accomplished the job of making Abigail seem reasonable. In this storyline, I can't find any real reason to take a jab at her. Now I get the point of making this character a nut-job.  But once this storyline is over, watch out! I'll be ready to take aim!

Edited by bantering

SWTRGRL, I think Eve has fared rather well of late. In hindsight, there would have been a VERY long road ahead for her if Paige had lived. It would have taken years for there to be forgiveness, so what we got instead was a brutal wrap-up, yes, but a dramatic one. Now she has Justin interested and Eddie back from the past. Plenty to work with. Unless we learn KDP was let go to pay for vets returning, I don't think she was sacrificed.

Paige, if she was going to tangle with a lookalike, was lucky in the end. I feel confident in saying that SL would have stunk.

I really enjoyed Marlena sassing and laying into John today. A third of all his scenes are about him leaving. Enough already. Nice to see Eric support her too, though the writers aren't doing much with him at a time when everyone has three SLs each. Makes me suspicious.....

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3

Tired of all the idiocy surrounding Chad - I'll bow out until they finally find out he is not the killer - it is all just so silly the way they are almost ready to take him out and hang the guy - 

Please Ben!  Kill someone else so we can move on already…..

Justin has been such an ass and is unbearable to watch

• Love 5

I felt bad that Chad also had to find out about Will that way, what an awful and the worst way to find out your best friend has been murdered. While Justin's in the room ranting like a lunatic too.

• Love 6

Justin sounded like the way I expect Roman too, or when Bo and Hope team up (sometimes those two can be really annoying when interrogating someone). I wasn't used to it. It almost seemed out of character.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

Justin needs to be sedated and I hope Chad sues the hell out of his bitch ass. To think there was a time when I didn't think he deserved to get stuck with Adrienne. 

This back and forth crap with Jawn and Marlena is ridiculous. 

• Love 5

Yesterday, when Chad's dreams were interrupted by that giant Abigail kangaroo head, seemingly floating, disembodied, all on its own, I was expecting to hear, ala the Wizard of Oz, "I am Abigail, Salem's most shared experience, gaze upon me and tremble".

Horse of another color, indeed.

• Love 11

Yesterday, when Chad's dreams were interrupted by that giant Abigail kangaroo head, seemingly floating, disembodied, all on its own, I was expecting to hear, ala the Wizard of Oz, "I am Abigail, Salem's most shared experience, gaze upon me and tremble".

Horse of another color, indeed.

Just full out clapping here in my office over this one, boes : )

• Love 3

Justin needs to be sedated and I hope Chad sues the hell out of his bitch ass. To think there was a time when I didn't think he deserved to get stuck with Adrienne. 

This back and forth crap with Jawn and Marlena is ridiculous. 

Was Justin always a jerk?  I only remember him from back in the day, and honestly, I don't remember too much about him, other than that I liked him and Adrienne.

Regarding John and Marlena, I still got a little weepy when John tried to kiss her and she turned her head, but then went over to tearfully hug him before he left.  Their storyline may be ridiculous, but I'll always love them as a couple.

So tomorrow is the wedding, but Eric suggested him and Marlena going out to dinner. Wouldn't the Haiden wedding include a meal?

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 6

Justin is a douche, but sadly his character's bullheadedness and self-righteousness is not unlike a few of the DAs I've seen on Dateline, 48 Hours, etc.  They won't ever admit they're wrong, even when all the evidence says that they are.  Whatever, this is a completely waste of WK's charm.

Billy Flynn is really wonderful.  He desperately needs a screen partner who can match his talent. 

• Love 3

How long is this night going to last? Everyone is wide awake John's taking a plane, Eric's coming by to visit.

Probably till next Friday ;-)  

So tomorrow is the wedding, but Eric suggested him and Marlena going out to dinner. Wouldn't the Haiden wedding include a meal?

Only about half of the Salem's weddings ever make it to the alter yet alone the reception so perhaps Eric is just being prepared.  Honestly I'm surprised Eric is even planning on letting Marlena around a wedding given how that whole Brady/Kristin one went. 

• Love 5

Justin was probably better off making out with Eve in the park than going one pooka shell necklace short of full-on douche the second Chad woke up. Although... back to that... the yo-yo with Justin and Adrienne is confusing. They seemed to be building something up with Justin and Eve while Lucas and Adrienne were together... then, suddenly, Adrienne wants to work things out with Justin so they agree to give it another try 'for the kids' so they go on a couple of dates and the Adrienne wants to 'take it slow' and the next thing I see is that she's acting rather like she did right when he came back. She's short, snippy and 'well YOU wanted a divorce so YOU don't get a say' and I am completely flummoxed by the whole fucking thing.

Sheesh.

Bo and Steve... I swear to God their escape was fucking hilarious. Aside from my constant fears that one of them was going to break a hip trying to pull the chains off the wall, Steve kept turning around to lounge on the very thing they were trying to loosen to he could talk to Bo about this that or the other. And then they escape via convenient secret passage?

Tremendous.

Also, I laughed so hard at Steve commented that Bo looked like a man as opposed to a bear after he shaved. I was thinking 'Steve, you've spent enough time down on the Riverfront to know that 'man' and 'bear' are not mutually exclusive. Come on, son.'

Serial killer story... blah blah blah... I'm not interested in that until they figure that shit out and capture Ben.

• Love 12

Abigail stepped off an elevator.  Kassie de Paiva said in an interview that Kate Mansi and the writers had decided that Abigail would not use elevators because of how Jack died.

Chad learning about Will's death like that was horrible.

That nurse who answered Ben's call was horrible.  She was rude to him when he was looking for Abigail, and she told him Chad was out of the coma, which is a violation of HIPAA laws.

"Why didn't you stop her?"  Right, Marlena, you know Sami, don't you?

Justin is such a douche.

Man, Billy had a great episode.  He could include this in his Emmy reel.

Who's taking care of Sami's kids?

• Love 6

Good catch on Abby using the elevator - so much for character continuity!

It would be rather hilarious to see Marlena screen a video of Hope and Eric having sex at the wedding...but alas, it is not to be. But seriously, that was legitimately the most cuckoo wedding ever! I'm still not over it...

Wally is becoming really unlikable as Justin. I don't want to blame the actor, but couldn't he possibly turn down the vitriol against Chad while still delivering the same lines? He's two breaths away from jumping into full-on wrestler smack talk!

I really really love Marlena's apartment. The gold coloring and overall layout really works for me. I'm so glad they brought that set back and I hope they add on to it. So far, we've seen a bedroom and that living room and that's it, right?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought ??? when Eric invited his mother to dinner the following evening. Is he not invited to the wedding? I think the writers just screwed up on that one.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

Today was another pretty good episode for me.

There was actual tension in some of the scenes.

Kate Mansi isn't the greatest, but I find her adequate. As for the two male leads she has to play off of, I find one great and the other is managing to hold his own in this story.

So, it works for me. At least on this show, the murderer is the actual bad guy and not the romantic lead. We may want to understand his motivation, but I don't think the intent is to have us understand that his man pain makes it ok to be a killer.

Abigail has effed up a lot, but I kinda like her and Chad. I'm easy.

• Love 5

I hate Justin now with the heat of a thousand suns, and I don't think I'll get over it anytime soon. I always liked him well enough, but he was never a Patch, Bo, or Jack to me whatsoever. Now I'm afraid I'll never like him at all, even when they inevitably redeem him or make me feel sorry for him at some point down the line. 

I love Billy Flynn tons and I'm so glad he's back instead of lying there. And I agree - there's more to Abigail these days and she looks pretty (hair aside) and is doing a nice job. I'm easy, too : )

• Love 3

SWTRGRL, I think Eve has fared rather well of late. In hindsight, there would have been a VERY long road ahead for her if Paige had lived. It would have taken years for there to be forgiveness, so what we got instead was a brutal wrap-up, yes, but a dramatic one. Now she has Justin interested and Eddie back from the past. Plenty to work with. Unless we learn KDP was let go to pay for vets returning, I don't think she was sacrificed.

Paige, if she was going to tangle with a lookalike, was lucky in the end. I feel confident in saying that SL would have stunk.

I really enjoyed Marlena sassing and laying into John today. A third of all his scenes are about him leaving. Enough already. Nice to see Eric support her too, though the writers aren't doing much with him at a time when everyone has three SLs each. Makes me suspicious.....

There IS now, finally, plenty to work with and an actual potential for interesting storylines for Eve, so 

WHY are they letting her go now? It's ridiculous.

• Love 4

Justin has been given a personality transplant, and not in a good way.  Oh, I know this one.  This isn't Justin.  Stefano had him cloned - for whatever lame reason the writers always pull out of their asses.

I wish the writers had developed Jordan better, and kept the actress.  I think Jordan involved with Chad, her brother Ben being the killer, and her ex Rafe investigating the murders could have been interesting.

Stop Sami?  It's now really official.  Marlena is a robot with faulty memory circuits because the words "Stop Sami" would never be used - by anyone ever.

• Love 6

I hear that, Kristabell, but I'm thinking that decision still doesn't qualify as something stemming from vets retuning.

Full disclosure: I was indifferent to Eve until Kassie rocked it post-Paige.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4

Was Justin always a jerk?  I only remember him from back in the day, and honestly, I don't remember too much about him, other than that I liked him and Adrienne.

When he first returned he was team EJ, they were partners and worked together. He defended him and worked with him, which makes this personality switch that Chad of all people is the worst Dimera that ever lived ridiculous.

• Love 9

When he first returned he was team EJ, they were partners and worked together. He defended him and worked with him, which makes this personality switch that Chad of all people is the worst Dimera that ever lived ridiculous.

You're so right.  If anything, Chad is the accidental  DiMera.  Now, if Justin knew about how Chad set Sonny up such a long time ago, when he pulled that stuff so Sonny lost money on the new club he wanted to open, okay, I'd get the animosity.  But he doesn't know about that.  And it was dropped as if it never happened anyway.  

So why is he being such a colossal jerk?  

• Love 5

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought ??? when Eric invited his mother to dinner the following evening. Is he not invited to the wedding? I think the writers just screwed up on that one.

The wedding's in the morning, so that gives them time to have dinner in the evening.

• Love 1

Billy Flynn did a really great job of being injured & totaly perplexed as to why he was in the hospital. He was a major find for the show and it's nice to see good acting. I agree that Rob Wilson was really good today but the constant Abby in angst over Chad is.driving.me.up.a.wall. When will it end? Justin is being a major PIA and hopefully he'll feel like a jackass when the truth comes out. Next week, is the anniversary week and I hope it's a good one. Of course, with Ken Corday in charge I'm not holding my breath.

• Love 7

Next week, is the anniversary week and I hope it's a good one

Next week is the leadup to the anniversary.  The official date of the anniversary is November 8, which is a Sunday, so the bicentennial celebration is scheduled for the 9th.

• Love 1

If Chad suffers any sort of relapse he should sue several asses off,starting with Dr. Tan. No doctor I ever worked with would have allowed a patient just awakening from a coma after a beat down would have released that person. Such BS! Justin is going to look like a total asshat when the truth comes out.

• Love 8

Justin was probably better off making out with Eve in the park than going one pooka shell necklace short of full-on douche the second Chad woke up. 

Oh, my Logan loving heart adores you.

Justin was never a douche before. He was always the fair one. He got a new job (not in his wheelhouse since he was mainly corporate law...except for Sami's Bernadi trial) and a murder happened. He went full on douche...and then worse and worse as they kept happening. He was a douche way before his son in law bit it. Weird and out of character for Justin, IMO.

• Love 4

If Chad suffers any sort of relapse he should sue several asses off,starting with Dr. Tan. No doctor I ever worked with would have allowed a patient just awakening from a coma after a beat down would have released that person. Such BS! Justin is going to look like a total asshat when the truth comes out.

He should also sue the hospital for divulging personal information, no way that nurse should have been allowed to tell Ben on the phone Chad was out of his coma.

• Love 4

Justin was always kind of a dick. I liked him, even when he tried to kill Emilio (or maybe it was *because* he tried to kill Emilio?) but he was pretty arrogant those first few years he was on the show. It seems weird now because he was very much a kinder, gentler Justin in more recent years and now he's suddenly behaving like more of a  jerk than he was when he was younger.

Edited by shesajar
  • Love 3

I liked Nicole's encouraging Theresa to stand up for herself in dealing with Kate but Kate is right that Theresa still has to prove herself a hard-worker and I think she's ready to do that.  I also can't believe I'm going to say this but Daniel was actually okay in his scenes with Brady and I appreciate his recognizing that Theresa has changed--wow, actually giving someone else the benefit of the doubt.  Will wonders never cease?

Still liking Shawn D but the jury is still out on new Chase and Ciara.

• Love 4

the yo-yo with Justin and Adrienne is confusing. They seemed to be building something up with Justin and Eve while Lucas and Adrienne were together... then, suddenly, Adrienne wants to work things out with Justin so they agree to give it another try 'for the kids' so they go on a couple of dates and the Adrienne wants to 'take it slow' and the next thing I see is that she's acting rather like she did right when he came back. She's short, snippy and 'well YOU wanted a divorce so YOU don't get a say' and I am completely flummoxed by the whole fucking thing.

Thank you for this Dandesun. It's been bothering me as well how hot and cold these two are or rather Adrienne is. I dont really think Justin cares one way or the other. I'm getting sick of his "He's A DIMERA" or anybody ranting and raving about x, y or z being "A DIMERA". Its always been quite grating.

Loving Rafe these days. Always liked him and he's even getting more adorable to me.

• Love 5

They should also soras Johnny and Allie, bring them back. Stefano raising a teen  would be funny.

At least it's a different day finally, now this day is going to last through Nov. Hope and Aiden's wedding is at night, so the dinner Eric invited Marlena to was a continuity error.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

Hey, I meant to mention yesterday -- on what planet does a doctor let a patient who just awoke from a coma out the door in handcuffs? People get arraigned in hospital beds in real life, right? When my SIL-to-be was in a coma over the summer, it took another full week for him to be anything close to normal in terms of knowing where he was when he woke up, remembering why he was hospitalized, etc. 

This move on Justin's part, and Dan's complicity in it, made me roar at my TV. But I guess we're supposed to hand-wave these sorts of things because it's a soap. 

• Love 6
Do NOT like the new Ciara or Chase. This SORAS seems so unnecessary. 

Me either.  Future storylines may call for them to be teens, but they should have left the kids as kids till after the wedding.  It would have been more fun for the viewers to see young Ciara and Chase in the wedding, and probably for the actors too. This is too abrupt amidst everything else that is going on.

That said, I enjoyed today's episode, even Daniel wasn't awful.  And I am really, really loving Chad.  But I still don't understand why Caroline is having the Bo visions.

Looking forward to the gala/wedding day that will probably go on for most of November.  According to this post on another site, there will be as many as 31 characters onscreen at the same time on Monday's episode.  http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9259039/1/

• Love 3

But I guess we're supposed to hand-wave these sorts of things because it's a soap. 

Sorry to quote myself, but I just realized this statement was pretty goofy -- yes, as soap viewers we're experts at hand-waving lots of shit. But it still makes me angry. 

• Love 1

Damn, what is Nicole wearing?  It's gorge. Tho it looks like an evening gown. Theresa's dress is really pretty, too.

I don't WANT a Ciera who's a good girl!

Love seeing Nicole, Theresa and Kate working together. And loved Theresa and Kate's dialogue.

How long has Chad been sitting in that office with his hands cuffed behind his back?  That's cruel.  And why have Andre and Stefano not gone to see him?

What the heck is Caroline wearing, and how is it 60s attire?

• Love 3

Those last few minutes were heartstopping. Good old-fashioned Friday cliffhanger. And isn't the music a thousand times better? It's becoming part of the whole thing for me. 

Loved the Hocus Pocus of Kate, Nicole, and Theresa. Jennifer Lilley just glows. All three seem to be enjoying themselves, too. That's part of the show's refresh -- the actors are re-energized by better (not perfect) work all around. 

I love this build-up to the gala, which they're doing up as if it was one of the old-time shindigs. We're in for some good times : )

Billy Flynn is winning the show. 

• Love 5

Some of the Bo/Steve plane going down stuff was unintentionally hilarious. I swear, whenever they showed Patch gripping the arms of his seat it looked like SN was rocking the seat for all he was worth.

It seemed incredibly awkward for Caroline (NOT Carolyn Julie, what is wrong with you) to be delivering Hope's wedding dress. Shouldn't that have been maid of honor Kayla's job? Although KA did some fantastic "in the background" acting while Caroline was going on and on about Bo.

Daniel Cosgrove is breaking my heart. I agree with whoever said that if it wasn't for Chase that Aiden would probably kill himself, rather than go through with killing Hope. He was grasping at straws with the Dimeras today.

ETA: agreed that SORASing Chase and Ciara should have waited until after all this goes down. How are we supposed to connect with the grief, unbelief, whatever emotions of two actors we don't even know? Plus, how cute would it have been for little Chase and Ciara to be hosting the wedding day brunch??

I don't know what those in charge are thinking sometimes.

Edited by annabel
  • Love 9

I'm not ff'ding one second of the Show, and I don't want to - not even the Dr. Tan the Dan Man and Bonehead Brady.  Not that I'll ever like Daniel, but he was less...Daniel....today.  Brady is and always will be a 20 watt bulb in a 100 watt socket, but he wasn't horrible either.

Everything else was very good.  Even Justin.  As much as I dislike him right now, at least he's portrayed by a very good actor who is unforunately making Justin even more loathable simply because he's good.

And I'm writing this down, so I can't deny it later.  I'm liking Rafe. Yup, Mr. Pretty Boy is actually doing a pretty decent job and hasn't lapsed - at least too much - into his sullen, sulky mode in quite some time.  The best this character has even been for me was tolerable.  Now he's edging into likability.  

And another decent Julie day.  Again, if I had to spend more than 30 minutes with her I'd be charged with murder if they could ever find the body, but she's been a lot less annoying than she was during the Nick storyline.  I'm glad she's such a big part of the anniversary, considering her long and rich history with the show.  Afterwards, she and Doogie can go on a long cruise, and with any luck someone can push him overboard.  But till then, she's okay.

Those last few minutes were heartstopping. Good old-fashioned Friday cliffhanger. And isn't the music a thousand times better? It's becoming part of the whole thing for me. 

Loved the Hocus Pocus of Kate, Nicole, and Theresa. Jennifer Lilley just glows. All three seem to be enjoying themselves, too. That's part of the show's refresh -- the actors are re-energized by better (not perfect) work all around. 

I love this build-up to the gala, which they're doing up as if it was one of the old-time shindigs. We're in for some good times : )

Billy Flynn is winning the show. 

All of it, everything you said.  Billy Flynn is being amazing, with his shell-shocked response, and him slowly regathering his protective coloring, the attitude that he's used to keep him emotionally safe - the snark, the closed off attitude. And then the enormity of it all breaks through, as it did with Marlena, when he blurted out that he couldn't kill Will, couldn't kill anyone.  The pain was right there without being broadcast.  He's a good actor.  

I'm so glad that this was an Abigail free day.  Flynn has talent and too much of her with him diminishes his shine.

Daniel Cosgrove is breaking my heart. I agree with whoever said that if it wasn't for Chase that Aiden would probably kill himself, rather than go through with killing Hope. He was grasping at straws with the Dimeras today.

I hate this storyline and I can't look away.  I'm hoping against hope that he finds some way to redeem himself, to not hurt Hope, to be true to who he really is.  It's the devil's bargain to be asked to kill Hope to save his son.

And while I know I shouldn't be surprised,  the depth of the DiMera loathesomeness, to try and force him to kill Hope for what in a DiMera world is a measly 5 million bucks is pretty awful.

The DiMera horror show has been muted these past years, at least to some extent.  This, however, puts them right back at the bottom of the barrel.

Cosgrove is terrific, just terrific.  And while I really miss Lauren Boles, I'm happy to give these two new players a chance.  A sorased Chase is less of a shock, since he hasn't been around that long to begin with, it's the new Ciarra that's going to be harder to adjust to.  But nevertheless, I  want to give both of these young actors a fighting chance.  

• Love 9

I should have given Cosgrove more props -- he has been mesmerizing in his angst. Imagine if, say, John Black had to act these scenes? He would take me right out of them (and I don't really mind him at all), but Cosgrove is doing great work. In a storyline that presumably means the end of the road for the character, no less. 

Ceara and Chase - it's hard to adjust and because Lauren Bowles was so beloved by all, it's going to be more difficult. I'll give them a chance, too. 

Fastening my seatbelt for next week, although I have a heavy-duty week and may have to stock up and watch them in big batches. 

• Love 9

It seemed incredibly awkward for Caroline (NOT Carolyn Julie, what is wrong with you) to be delivering Hope's wedding dress. 

I have a super common, traditional name. Very few people pronounce it correctly. My own sister and my husband pronounce it wrong. It's so common to mispronounce, that I'm surprised when someone gets it right! So, Caroline/Carolyn barely registers with me. I've been conditioned to accept that some people are too damned stubborn to learn the right way to say a name ("But that's how I've always pronounced it"  or "It's too hard to say it the right way")* Julie, even though I love her, is definitely that type.

*The top two reasons I get for mispronouncing my name.

• Love 5

The actress playing Ciara, and the actor playing Chad could turn out to be very good, and have a lot of talent.  I'm willing to give them a chance, but it would have been better if they waited to SORAS them after this SL had played out.  It's going to be all up to them to emotionally connect their characters to the audience because once again Ken Corday and the idiot writers failed to do their job.  I give Jen Lilley all the credit for Theresa having fans.  She gave the character layers the writers couldn't be bothered to.

Daniel Costgrove, and Billy Flynn are doing excellent jobs.  It's to bad their characters have been wasted in such dumb SLs.  It is completely ridiculous that all of Salem believes Chad is the killer.  It would actually make more sense for everyone to believe that Andre and Stefano were setting Chad up, than to think Chad is the killer.  Yes, Stefano, Andre, Kristen, and EJ deserve to burn in hell, but Chad has NEVER done anything remotely as bad as them.  Besides there were Dimeras that were not like Stefano.  They were Renee, Benjy, Tony, and Lexie, and they are dead because of Stefano and Andre.  There were times when Tony and Lexie crossed the line, but they were never as bad as Andre, Stefano, Kristen, and EJ.

There is no way Sami and Kate would have accepted Chad as Will's killer, and just left it up to the Salem PD to deal with him.  If by some stretch of the imagination, Sami and Kate believed Chad killed Will, they would not have let the police handle things.  Even Brady, Eric, and Austin wouldn't be stupid enough to believe that Sami and Kate would back off, and let law enforcement do their job.  It's Kate and Sami.

• Love 6

I have a super common, traditional name. Very few people pronounce it correctly. My own sister and my husband pronounce it wrong. It's so common to mispronounce, that I'm surprised when someone gets it right! So, Caroline/Carolyn barely registers with me. I've been conditioned to accept that some people are too damned stubborn to learn the right way to say a name ("But that's how I've always pronounced it" or "It's too hard to say it the right way")* Julie, even though I love her, is definitely that type.

*The top two reasons I get for mispronouncing my name.

I'm with you it doesn't bother me much especially not enough to get uptight over. I also have a name pronounced 2 ways that's not terribly unusual. I mean lets put this in a bit of perspective or context so it seems less upsetting.

There's

"Ah-na" vs "Ann- na"

"Ann dree uh" vs "On dree uh"

"Coal in" and "Call in"

"Are EE On Uh" vs "Air ee on na"

"Ca mill uh" and "Ka Me Lah"

All of theses examples are sup common and used basically equally so if some one says my name or someone else's wrong it doesn't bother me. I also take into account some people in the world doesn't have perfect memory.

So I "let it go. Let it gooooo"

Cue Adele Dazeem ; )

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 5

Ceara and Chase - it's hard to adjust and because Lauren Bowles was so beloved by all, it's going to be more difficult. I'll give them a chance, too.

I hope that brief comment by Hope doesn't mean they're going to turn Ceara/Ciera/whatever into a good girl.

• Love 1