Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, crgirl412 said:

We've been going back and forth about the posting of everything with Cookie with Brynn there.  

This just dawned on me:  For the last 3-4 years Bethenny has been in very hard situations- getting divorced and the apartment mess, getting then losing the talk show, rocky love life and then the stalking/harassment case against Jason.  She's been consistently under high stress and just lost it and did the thing that she knew to do.  Maybe it wasn't the next best thing though.

I now work as an RN at an acute care psychiatric hospital and see many patients under high stress for long periods of time who react in many detrimental ways.  Even in our own lives we can all point to a time that stress got the best of us.  

Disclaimer:

I am not diagnosing her with anything or at all suggesting that she has a mental illness or needs inpatient psychiatric care.       

Heh, no worries, crgirl412. In the PTV sandbox, Bethenny is regularly diagnosed with everything, from schizophrenia to piles with complications. You're good. ?

Edited by SCS
  • Love 5

Wait, y'all's Uber doesn't do this stuff?  'Cause where I live, Uber drops me off at my door, they handle my luggage for me, they keep magazines and bottled water for riders...  And that is just the normal Uber, not the UberVIP. I would probably throw a fit too just because I'm used to that level of service from Uber. Hell, I just took an Uber yesterday that even got my two kids in and strapped my youngest in the carseat for me.  They won't even let me put the stroller in the trunk and make sure that I know they will put everything in the trunk for me and then they will carry it into my house for me. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Wait, y'all's Uber doesn't do this stuff?  'Cause where I live, Uber drops me off at my door, they handle my luggage for me, they keep magazines and bottled water for riders...  And that is just the normal Uber, not the UberVIP. I would probably throw a fit too just because I'm used to that level of service from Uber. Hell, I just took an Uber yesterday that even got my two kids in and strapped my youngest in the carseat for me.  They won't even let me put the stroller in the trunk and make sure that I know they will put everything in the trunk for me and then they will carry it into my house for me. 

My husband uses Uber all the time and his driver, he request the same guy, loads/unloads his luggage and pulls into the driveway but he doesn't bring the luggage to or into the house/airport. It is strictly curb/driveway service and he is a nice guy (the Uber driver that is [hubby is a great guy]) and when he is unavailable, which ever Uber guy that picks him up does the same, no more, no less.  LOL

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

My husband uses Uber all the time and his driver, he request the same guy, loads/unloads his luggage and pulls into the driveway but he doesn't bring the luggage to or into the house/airport. It is strictly curb/driveway service and he is a nice guy (the Uber driver that is [hubby is a great guy]) and when he is unavailable, which ever Uber guy that picks him up does the same, no more, no less.  LOL

Wow, that would stink if y'all had a long driveway!  Over here, Uber service is comparable to a private car.  All of our Ubers are Lexus cars which are the same ones that the private cars use. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Wow, that would stink if y'all had a long driveway!  Over here, Uber service is comparable to a private car.  All of our Ubers are Lexus cars which are the same ones that the private cars use. 

Thankfully our driveway isn't long but it is a gravel driveway, not paved, so pulling the heavy suitcases is a job! LOL The guy is nice, reliable, keeps his car clean and was a taxi driver when my husband first met/hired him. He did the same thing when he drove a taxi. We've used limo services in the past as well and yes, they do come to the door and take the luggage to the car themselves but my husband doesn't feel the need for a limo even though his work pays for it. 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Thankfully our driveway isn't long but it is a gravel driveway, not paved, so pulling the heavy suitcases is a job! LOL The guy is nice, reliable, keeps his car clean and was a taxi driver when my husband first met/hired him. He did the same thing when he drove a taxi. We've used limo services in the past as well and yes, they do come to the door and take the luggage to the car themselves but my husband doesn't feel the need for a limo even though his work pays for it. 

Yeah, our transportation government agency runs Uber.  So, the private cars, taxis, and Ubers are all the same company.  If you are good, you move up from a taxi to an Uber and then to a private car/limo.  So, there is incentive to be good!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Otherkate said:

My Uber drivers have always handled my luggage for me in NYC and NJ. That said, I wouldn't pitch a fit if one didn't. 

Exactly. Give him a poor review, don' take to twitter and demand he be fired.

• Love 8

Bethenny uses her twitter and instagram to validate every moment of her life. She needs followers/people to agree with her daily actions/decisions . 

She is absolutely not alone in this. Unfortunately this is the new reality.  

What a sad new world. Makes me feel worried for my grandchildren.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Bethenny uses her twitter and instagram to validate every moment of her life. 

Yes -- and to not-so-humble brag online:

"Look at these sweet babies that I personally rescued from starvation & dehydration."

"This pic is before I got her fixed & vaccinated."

"Who wants to give these fixed, vaccinated, sweethearts, that I rescued, a home?"

Stop fishing for insta-praise -- just find the dogs homes and move the fuck on.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, film noire said:

Yes -- and to not-so-humble brag online:

"Look at these sweet babies that I personally rescued from starvation & dehydration."

"This pic is before I got her fixed & vaccinated."

"Who wants to give these fixed, vaccinated, sweethearts, that I rescued, a home?"

Stop fishing for insta-praise -- just find the dogs homes and move the fuck on.

I had to quote you because it was so well said. *Applause* 

• Love 5

This is what happened:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bethenny-frankel-freaks-out-as-dog-has-seizure/

I hope that Brynn wasn't close by.

Ugh.  I know I'm late to the party, but holy fuck.  I have a friend who calls me EVERY SINGLE TIME they have an animal crisis and the last time I straight up told her not to call me anymore because I get LIVID and it stresses  me out so bad.  I worked in animal rescue for nearly twenty years and I'm trying to retire but they keep pulling me back in.  I just haven't got the stomach for it anymore plus I have my own very senior animals at home that need all my attention at this point in their lives.  Said friend waited at her house for over an hour for her son to drive in from out of town to take her seizing, elderly Pom to the the ER vet that was about 5 minutes away.  She just can't deal and it angries up my blood so much I want to punch something.  If you can't organize your life enough to pick up your sick animal and drive it to the vet, you have problems that I can't help you with.   Bethenny makes me sick, she is so vile, so narcissistic that I can't even fathom what it's like to live in her head.  She is a miserable person.

• Love 6

Oh, this is rich, so rich; Frankel is asking questions of her twitter followers as research for a dating app she's creating. ("Me: twice divorced narc meglomaniac into S & M -- Screed & Mindfuckery -- with a wild insatiable desire to torture someone for disobeying me & engage in verbal humiliation, water play,  vegan hotdog eating and terrifying legal games. You: I give zero fucks about anything to do with you just shut up and be a perpetual bottom & I'll get your jock off you slut-shamed asswhore white trash loser.")

Edited by film noire
  • Love 15

Oh, this is rich, so rich; Frankel is asking questions of her twitter followers as research for a dating app she's creating. ("Me: twice divorced narc meglomaniac into S & M -- Screed & Mindfuckery -- with a wild insatiable desire to torture someone for disobeying me & engage in verbal humiliation, water play,  vegan hotdog eating and terrifying legal games. You: I give zero fucks about anything to do with you just shut up and be a perpetual bottom & I'll get your jock off you slut-shaming asswhore white trash loser.")

Marry me.

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I found SkinnyGirl truffles in my Waitrose (grocer) in Dubai!  

Did you buy them? Are they good? I was behind someone in the grocery store (Food Lion) last week and they were buying Skinny Girl wine. The person didn't look approachable to ask about it. 

On 12/7/2017 at 7:41 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Did you buy them? Are they good? I was behind someone in the grocery store (Food Lion) last week and they were buying Skinny Girl wine. The person didn't look approachable to ask about it. 

I didn't.  I don't like truffles and they were 20 dirhams (so around $5 USD).  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

Bethenny bought a Bed and Breakfast.  Lord  help her poor visitors who don't like the breakfast or - horrors - stay up too late.  'GO TO SLEEP!!!!" 

https://www.newsday.com/entertainment/celebrities/bethenny-frankel-bridgehampton-bed-and-breakfast-1.15351567

Enh, it once operated as a bed and breakfast so I doubt she will convert it back to one.  She probably just wanted a larger place that was closer to town.  She got a great deal on it. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Enh, it once operated as a bed and breakfast so I doubt she will convert it back to one.  She probably just wanted a larger place that was closer to town.  She got a great deal on it. 

In another article her rep said this was an investment property.

• Love 2

Lord  help her poor visitors who don't like the breakfast or - horrors - stay up too late.  'GO TO SLEEP!!!!" 

If they're acting as crazy as Kookoo Kelly was that time, then maybe they need to be told that lol

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Bethenny bought a Bed and Breakfast.  Lord  help her poor visitors who don't like the breakfast or - horrors - stay up too late.  'GO TO SLEEP!!!!" 

Ha! -- she'll start a Skinnygirl B & B (berating and buggin') franchise.

"Rules of the house: one person per bed, you whore of a fuck toy slut-guest."

"WELCOME BEYONCE, MY FELLOW LOUD AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN!"

"Have some water - in your face."

"Our policy for sick pets: I WILL INSTAGRAM ALL SEIZURES." 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, BBHN said:

If they're acting as crazy as Kookoo Kelly was that time, then maybe they need to be told that lol

You have a point.  I would hope the Krazypants Kellys of the world are few and far between.  Yet, I've also been told I'm an eternal optimist. So.  

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Can you imagine a Kookoo Kelly reaction to the welcome to my B&B "Gift Basket"?

Wasn't this the Jill//Kelly phone call reenactment?

psycho.gif

• Love 5
1 minute ago, BBHN said:

Maybe the gift bag needs to be stuffed with lollipops and jelly beans instead? ;)

Kelly: Only if they were made by a chef. Bethenny is a cook

If any of you are interested: Watch What Crappens did a special podcast with a live audience for a recap of Scary Island. They did this in LA, and after the recap they had Jennie, Jeff, Gage, Shannon Beador

https://soundcloud.com/watch-what-crappens

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

You have a point.  I would hope the Krazypants Kellys of the world are few and far between.  

Here's to a world where the Brutal Bethennys and Krazypant Kellys are both few and far between : )

2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

In another article her rep said this was an investment property.

They did -- but I was wondering if Frankel had plans to renew the license (supposedly easily done for this property) and then shoot a Vanderpump-style reality show about the B & B. She can sweep in occasionally, control the editing (to make herself look like a hotshot) stay in reality tv (visibility) but without the blowback from the vicious shit she routinely pulls on RHoNY. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, film noire said:

Here's to a world where the Brutal Bethennys and Krazypant Kellys are both few and far between : )

They did -- but I was wondering if Frankel had plans to renew the license (supposedly easily done for this property) and then shoot a Vanderpump-style reality show about the B & B. She can sweep in occasionally, control the editing (to make herself look like a hotshot) stay in reality tv (visibility) but without the blowback from the vicious shit she routinely pulls on RHoNY. 

Wow. My mind never went there. Brilliant. We all know she loves to control a show! Any word on when her show with Frederick is coming out? The real estate one or was that manufactured for a storyline? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wow. My mind never went there. Brilliant. We all know she loves to control a show! Any word on when her show with Frederick is coming out? The real estate one or was that manufactured for a storyline? 

Its real. Though i dont think a premiere date has been set.

I doubt it about a reality show, Summer House has gotten a ton of pushback from filming at various places in the Hamptons.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Ha! -- she'll start a Skinnygirl B & B (berating and buggin') franchise.

"Rules of the house: one person per bed, you whore of a fuck toy slut-guest."

"WELCOME BEYONCE, MY FELLOW LOUD AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN!"

"Have some water - in your face."

"Our policy for sick pets: I WILL INSTAGRAM ALL SEIZURES." 

The entire interior will be done in white with red trim/accents. 

All surfaces will have clean sharp corners.

It will offer all the warmth and comfort of a Dr's office waiting room.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wow. My mind never went there. Brilliant. We all know she loves to control a show! 

She sure does (as well as controlling humans, animals, social media, the print press and the judicial system : ) 

It would be a smart move for her; she could finally control every facet of her "brand".

Any word on when her show with Frederick is coming out? The real estate one or was that manufactured for a storyline? 

All I can find online are promos & no airdate on Bravo -- maybe they're having trouble editing it into something watchable? 

4 hours ago, BBHN said:

Sometimes an investment property is just an investment property.

Or maybe it's more -- either way, fun to speculate!

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Perfect! : )

Will all towels/glassware/plates/etc be stamped with the Skinnygirl icon? 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, film noire said:

And all towels/glassware/plates/etc will be stamped with the Skinnygirl logo.

OMG, YES!! It will be everywhere! On the room doors, key card or key ring, stationery, pens. The mirrors in the rooms will be shaped like the logo,...It will be enough to induce Kelly Bensimon level paranoia of being followed, chased, and hunted down by the logo in your sleep.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

The mirrors in the rooms will be shaped like the logo,

Jesus, that's actually brilliant branding, Sweetie - every time you look in the mirror, Skinnygirl is there -- somebody is channeling Don Draper AND Peggy Olsen today :) 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
On 11/24/2017 at 0:14 AM, Happy Camper said:

I went to Applebees once and the server didn't even pull my chair out for me. I did complain loudly when he refused to do this, but then he was very rude and demanded that I pull out my own chair.

They didn't clear my dishes as soon as I was finished eating.

They didn't refill my water often enough.

Just remembering the entire horrible experience makes me want to lose my shit.

I'll never go back.

And another time, I went to a lovely buffet, but they actually expected me to get up and fill my own plate! Can you believe it? When I complained that I had to get up and get my own food, the employee raised her voice and was very rude to me. I can't believe that that she wasn't fired.

I'll never go back.

I can't believe the total lack of good service these days.  Hmmmff.

You forgot to add...

Never call me by my first name. It's Countess de lesseps to the help.  Hmmmff.

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Never call me by my first name. It's Countess de lesseps to the help. 

Good catch, I completely missed that full circle RHoNY moment  -- Bethenny has turned into Luann dissing the "help" -- my irony meter  (branded with the Skinnygirl logo ; ) is now officially broken.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Don't forget the branded, terry cloth bathrobes. 

One Size Fits All - size 6x.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

The hell?  She's re-opening her divorce case and suing for custody. Could this possibly be true?  https://pagesix.com/2017/12/11/bethenny-frankel-suing-ex-husband-for-custody-of-daughter/

Could be bullshit, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true - a few months back, several of us (cynics that we are :) wondered if Frankel was gearing up for a custody fight, and using the legal system to gain leverage.

I also wouldn't be surprised (speculation) if the timeline for the custody fight was accelerated b/c Hoppy refused to allow Frankel to take Bryn to see the devastation in Puerto Rico over Christmas (which Frankel said she wanted to do, in a recent interview. A disaster zone of that magnitude is lot to ask a seven year old child to take in - and might cause trauma she can't process at such a young age - maybe Hoppy refused permission and Frankel lost it).

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7

She is pure evil. I don't care how many skinny girl decals she slaps on a fleet of chartered jets under the guise of doing good. She is depriving her child of a healthy relationship with her father who loves her and that is wrong. I'm confident that deep in her head she thinks that because she didn't have a true father, Bryn doesn't need one, and that is fucked up. And she just wants to twist the knife in Jason's back, hurt him and deplete his financial resources even more. At Christmas. She is evil. I hope they throw out the case. 

• Love 19
6 hours ago, ryebread said:

The hell?  She's re-opening her divorce case and suing for custody. Could this possibly be true?  https://pagesix.com/2017/12/11/bethenny-frankel-suing-ex-husband-for-custody-of-daughter/

No surprise here! I suspected from the beginning that the stalking charges were nothing more than her setting up another run at sole custody, which is what she tried to get during the first custody battle. Bethenny wants Bryn to be as messed up as she is. She, Bethenny is one sick, twisted bitch! 

• Love 14

She won't rest until Brynn is every bit as damaged as she is.

The was no reason at all for Dennis a boyfriend of like an hour (yeah she knew him 30 years, so what, her kid didn't know him from a stranger) to be doing daddy duty and picking Brynn up from school. She did that to provoke Jason and Dennis fell for it. She only knows how to use and abuse people and I hope the court sees through this and denies her claim and make her pay all court costs.

She brought a man expelled from college for rape allegations around her child and he's unfit? 

• Love 14