Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Speculation

• Start Topic

I can't decide if they've started filming Season 7 or not but I believe they are filming whatever they can get of Teresa right now. 

If that footage will be used as part of a storyline for the beginning of S7 or just vignettes at the beginning of S7 as a hook, remains to be seen.  But I believe Tre has a camera crew in her bedroom, as we speak, filming her packing a bag.  Or laying on the rug, praying to baby Jesus to protect her 4 beautiful daughters while she's away at college. 

If she's stupid enough to be photographed at an upscale ski resort with the twins - a week before she reports/is dragged kicking and screaming by the marshalls, she's that stupid.

• Love 3

If she's stupid enough to be photographed at an upscale ski resort with the twins - a week before she reports/is dragged kicking and screaming by the marshalls, she's that stupid.

At this point, it probably doesn't make any difference whether she goes skiing or to church every day.  Her sentence has already been handed down.  It's not as if the judge will go back and add time on because Tre isn't penitent enough.

• Love 2

At this point, it probably doesn't make any difference whether she goes skiing or to church every day.  Her sentence has already been handed down.  It's not as if the judge will go back and add time on because Tre isn't penitent enough.

Yeah, I know that. She should have been doing her chuch-going and do-gooding prior to sentencing.  My point is more about the court of public opinion.  She's all about how she just loves, loves, loves her fambly.  And I believe she does.  Then it stands to reason that she is she spending her last days of freedom with the twins whom she supposedly can't stand for cash money.  /Lisa Rinna's two beautiful dawters.

• Love 3

Yeah, I know that. She should have been doing her chuch-going and do-gooding prior to sentencing.  My point is more about the court of public opinion.  She's all about how she just loves, loves, loves her fambly.  And I believe she does.  Then it stands to reason that she is she spending her last days of freedom with the twins whom she supposedly can't stand for cash money.  /Lisa Rinna's two beautiful dawters.

Yeah, I don't get that part either.  It only makes sense if Tre is getting paid to film.  She still has bills to pay.  I don't know what I'd do if I were in their financial mess.  How do you ever dig yourself out of a hole that deep?  I'd probably let all the expensive stuff go, like that big house, and move into a trailer or something.  Get rid of everything unnecessary.  Of course, I don't believe that Joe's going to be able to keep the house anyway.  I don't think they have a secret stash of money.  It was all spent along the way.

• Love 2

Yeah, I don't get that part either.  It only makes sense if Tre is getting paid to film.  She still has bills to pay. 

And that's why I believe we will see and hear things throughout her year in college. 

She tried to shut Jac down and keep her criminal past out of the press before, but that was then and this is now. 

Reality is about to set in.  And when it finally does, imo, she will sell her soul to keep those kids in their UGGs and dance lessons.  Who on earth would advise her to just put her head down, do her time and get out?  I don't think anyone would because she has no earning potential or skills other than selling herself and her family to the masses.  She needs to do something and I don't think she can afford to wait.

Upthread it was mentioned that Tre won't participate in any pics, books or publicity because she won't humiliate herself.  Humiliating herself is all she's done since Season 1.  And it's made her a fortune.  Even if she doesn't think it was humiliating, she's got plenty of time, now, to think about that.  I think she'll realize that being the table-flipping, English-slaughtering, vineyard screwing, bathing suit modeling silverback IS humiliating. 

Between the fraud and humiliating herself for our viewing pleasure, she made a lot of money.  Her fraud days are (hopefully) over but there is still plenty of time to further humiliate herself. And I believe she'll do it because that's all she knows how to do for money and does she really have a choice?  Unless Juicy finds someone to hire him to keep his kids fed and clothed in the manner in which they've become accustomed.

• Love 2

Reality is about to set in. And when it finally does, imo, she will sell her soul to keep those kids in their UGGs and dance lessons.

Even putting aside that the public's desire for all things Teresa is marginal to non-existent, she's getting locked up for 15 months! What are you expecting her to do to earn money? I mean, besides working the laundry room for $.15 an hour?

• Love 1

I suspect she'll give permission for her kids to be photographed. Maybe even interviewed. Ew. Perhaps she'll continue throwing Juicy under the bus via the tabloids for money.  WE may not be interested in hearing about Teresa (although that wouldn't be entirely true - I haven't watched RHONJ for 2 seasons because I can't stand the felon - but here I sit, all excited to see how this all rolls out) but she still has fans, many of them rabid who are wishing her well and will buy the tabloids with her picture on them.

I wouldn't put it past that loon to set up a Paypal account for her fans to contribute to so her daughters won't have to go without Netflix or the next generation iphone.  Seriously, she'll find a way.  I think that's about the only thing we all agree on about Teresa and that we've given her credit for in the past, is that she can hustle.

• Love 1

The tabloids might still have some interest in her, but that will fade as she's locked up. Out of sight, out of mind. Her kids aren't old enough to give interviews, and even if they were - what are they going to talk about since Teresa either lied to them about where she's going, or told them to never discuss the p word!

Yes, Teresa's a hustler, and I think those Glam videos are evidence of that. They were audition tapes for a post-prison life. But she's about to be locked up for 15 months. Her options to make money are limited, to say the least.

• Love 1

Her kids aren't old enough to give interviews, and even if they were - what are they going to talk about since Teresa either lied to them about where she's going, or told them to never discuss the p word!

Imo, that's why there was such a flurry to introduce 3KT to the world.  Gia is Teresa's conduit to the outside world of famewhoredom.  (And I'm not calling Gia that, I'm just saying Teresa sees an opportunity, through Gia, to keep the family and, therefore, herself relevant while she's in the can.) 

We have no way of knowing if Gia's girl group is going to take off. Or if any of the rumors of a show featuring them is true.  I think probably not.  But let's say in that peabrain of Teresa's she saw a reality show for Gia.  She'd sign that contract faster than she applied forbidden lip gloss to Gia at the dance recital.  And if that show included some scenes of Gia with her sisters?  Tre would find a way to get the sisters a cut.

• Love 1

Imo, that's why there was such a flurry to introduce 3KT to the world.  Gia is Teresa's conduit to the outside world of famewhoredom.  (And I'm not calling Gia that, I'm just saying Teresa sees an opportunity, through Gia, to keep the family and, therefore, herself relevant while she's in the can.) 

We have no way of knowing if Gia's girl group is going to take off. Or if any of the rumors of a show featuring them is true.  I think probably not.  But let's say in that peabrain of Teresa's she saw a reality show for Gia.  She'd sign that contract faster than she applied forbidden lip gloss to Gia at the dance recital.  And if that show included some scenes of Gia with her sisters?  Tre would find a way to get the sisters a cut.

Yea, I agree with you here. But notice that the girl group is non-prison related publicity, similar to the Glam videos, where Teresa pretends that life is the same as it ever was. That's very different from selling stories from prison, either by herself or via Gia (that's an unfortunate rhyme!).

The reports re: 3KT are that they filmed a pilot for a reality show to shop to networks. This will go over like a lead balloon. The desperation for fame is now one-sided - Teresa (and her spawn) want the attention and fame and money, but the public is no longer desperate or even hungry for her anymore. The girls started a kickstarter campaign to raise money for their 2nd video, and Teresa's so-called rabid fans contributed about $50, and it was scratched. The 15 minites of fame are over. The tabloids might continue to milk them for gossip cuz that's their trade, but she has to be somebody for the magazines to want to cover her. She was once a reality TV star and (fake) entrepreneur. Now she's a former reality TV star who's in prison and reviled by all but a few.

• Love 3

I apologize if this has already been posted.

It seems that Caroline, Jac and Dina have mended fences and spent Christmas Eve together.

I wonder if they were filming? Filming during Christmas is pretty much SOP on RHONJ.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/caroline-manzo-dina-manzo-jacqueline-laurita-end-feud-180500057-us-weekly.html

My guess is that they are NOT filming and the group is trying to spark interest. The appeal to me in the first season was the organic relationships of the group-they were genuinely friends or related. Andy sees mended fences, dinners with friends, and the group hopes he picks them up. I could see Theresa agreeing to a photo opp with the twins if she is delusional enough to think she may get out early enough to join filming.

Organic relationships aside, I would watch if they bring back Danielle!

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 1

My guess is that they are NOT filming and the group is trying to spark interest. 

Very good!

I thought that about Teresa's "cooking" videos but didn't think to apply it to the others.  They're all probably desperate for those Bravo paychecks and worrying about their future without them.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

So after a week of Teresa being in prison the media has decided that Bravo has put RHONJ on the shelf until Teresa is released.  Did they not learn from last year that Teresa is just not that interesting?  The best she could do is have Victoria Gotti make up a story about someone's mother.

• Love 1

Unless RHONY pulls in really good ratings, I think the entire franchise is on life support. Teresa's prison stint may provide Bravo with an excuse to start phasing them out. It's the perfect "opportunity" for them to to begin pulling the plug on all of them.

• Love 1

I don't think the RH shows are going anywhere, at least for awhile. Atlanta is a ratings beast, and the others, although not as popular, still rate higher than all the other shows on Bravo. Plus, their first scripted drama (Guide to Divorce...) is a ratings dud. As for NJ, I hope the report of holding the show until Teresa is released is false - not because I'm waiting with baited breath for the next season, but because Bravo will be glorifying and financially rewarding a criminal who ripped off millions of dollars and has never accepted responsibilty for her crimes. She stole the money to lead a fraudulent lifestyle and flaunt it on tv. With a new and hefty paycheck in hand, she'll do it all over again.

• Love 5

Unless RHONY pulls in really good ratings, I think the entire franchise is on life support. Teresa's prison stint may provide Bravo with an excuse to start phasing them out. It's the perfect "opportunity" for them to to begin pulling the plug on all of them.

It would be very sad for Bravo to punish the other HWs throughout the entire franchise for the behavior of the Giudices and Apollo. They are the ones that broke the law and they need to be fired not the rest. Revamp the shows if needed, get back to the original format or combine it with the formats used now but don't just end them all. I am sure that Bravo is also well aware that Teresa might not be allowed to film while she is on "probation" (or what ever they call it now) after she is finished with her prison sentence, which means 2 years before Teresa would be allowed to film, not 1 year.

• Love 1

I am sure that Bravo is also well aware that Teresa might not be allowed to film while she is on "probation" (or what ever they call it now) after she is finished with her prison sentence, which means 2 years before Teresa would be allowed to film, not 1 year.

Actually, Teresa was sentenced to two years of supervised release, or probation, which would make her unavailable to film for a ridiculously long three years, IF filming was disallowed. I know Olive has told us that it's highly unlikely Teresa would get permission to film a reality show during the short month or two she's under house arrest (again, if she succeeds in getting out early), but I wonder how they would feel about it during probation. But I still think that waiting even one year is too long. Even if Teresa got permission and started filming immediately after her Feb. release, then they film for a few months, that's not getting a new season on the air until, say, late summer or early fall 2016. Would they really wait that long? That feels like a huge gamble.

• Love 2

Bravo is counting on a ratings goldmine immediately after Teresa returns to the series, because many people will tune in for the train wreck factor. My prediction is that Teresa will continue to make money via Bravo and related projects, because notoriety sells. I mean, look at the large volume of posts on Teresa (and Joe) here on PreviouslyTV from people who hate them. Makes no sense to me, but Teresa has a huge fan base. Andy and Bravo make their decisions based on money and they know what they are doing.

• Love 2

Plug pulled on RHONJ?  http://www.musictime...bravo-rhonj.htm

Seems rather stupid to base an entire franchise around Teresa.  I can't imagine there isn't someone smart enough at Bravo to pull the show together.

If this is true, Bravo has no one to blame but themselves.

For the last 3 seasons, the entire focus of the show has been Teresa.   First, the family drama with the Gorgas and Wakiles, and the cast pile up on Teresa.  It went on for two seasons. "Theresa did this, Theresa did that, I hate Theresa, Theresa said this, I can't be friends with Theresa....rinse, lather, repeat."

Last season, with a prison sentence looming (and Bravo had to realize there was at least some chance she would serve time),  it would have been the perfect opportunity to start moving away from her, but they continued to focus on her - the legal issues, and the Gotti stuff, etc.

So they put themselves in a corner with her.  I get that she seems to have  rather large fan base (in terms of HW fans), but I still think they should have pulled away from her.  And in hindsight, it was probably not the time to let Jac and Kathy go, because the continuity was not there as evidenced by their bringing both of them back.

They put their money on the wrong horse.

I think if they bring back Jac, Caroline, Kathy and Rosie - they would be ok. Let the twins and Amber go. 

One more thing.  Jim Marchese has weighed in and he believes the show can continue.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/01/13/rhonj-star-jim-marchese-show-will-go-on-without-teresa-guidice/

“From what I understand, it takes a three or four month break after filming. The time frames I would start to expect shooting wouldn’t be for a month or two, and from the storylines -- people’s lives -- there’s so much that can still go on.”

What's interesting to me is that his quote seems like conjecture - based on what he "understands" and "expects".  I 'm guessing the Marcheses have not been asked back.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 2

If this is true, Bravo has no one to blame but themselves.

For the last 3 seasons, the entire focus of the show has been Teresa.   First, the family drama with the Gorgas and Wakiles, and the cast pile up on Teresa.  It went on for two seasons. "Theresa did this, Theresa did that, I hate Theresa, Theresa said this, I can't be friends with Theresa....rinse, lather, repeat."

Last season, with a prison sentence looming (and Bravo had to realize there was at least some chance she would serve time),  it would have been the perfect opportunity to start moving away from her, but they continued to focus on her - the legal issues, and the Gotti stuff, etc.

So they put themselves in a corner with her.  I get that she seems to have  rather large fan base (in terms of HW fans), but I still think they should have pulled away from her.  And in hindsight, it was probably not the time to let Jac and Kathy go, because the continuity was not there as evidenced by their bringing both of them back.

They put their money on the wrong horse.

I think if they bring back Jac, Caroline, Kathy and Rosie - they would be ok. Let the twins and Amber go. 

One more thing.  Jim Marchese has weighed in and he believes the show can continue.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/01/13/rhonj-star-jim-marchese-show-will-go-on-without-teresa-guidice/

“From what I understand, it takes a three or four month break after filming. The time frames I would start to expect shooting wouldn’t be for a month or two, and from the storylines -- people’s lives -- there’s so much that can still go on.”

What's interesting to me is that his quote seems like conjecture - based on what he "understands" and "expects".  I 'm guessing the Marcheses have not been asked back.

Apparently Amber has also given an interview claiming the Marcheses and Dina have made up.  During the heat of battle with Caroline Dina tweeted her sister and brother didn't care about her it was all about the money.  Well I think soon to be divorced and unemployed Dina has seen the light and realizes this Bravo money is the  easiest money she will ever earn.  Short of Atlanta having a 50 week season-Bravo has to have NJ return to save its Sunday night slot.  it won't work with OC or NY it needs to be NJ.

Even if Bravo has as lame a season as last year --bring on some pretend drama and then wait for the return of Teresa.  I cannot imagine anyone wanting to film with a "poor" Teresa because any high end living they will come off as them being mean to Teresa.  The days of Teresa making $750,000.00 may be over because her only really big ratings show was the first night of the Andy Cohen interview.

So producers get off your butts figure out how to use the twins, Amber, Kathy, Melissa, the Laurita and Manzos and make hay. 

I suppose I could go on and on ad nauseum about any and all of the women who appeared on this season. BUT.  What it all boils down to for me is that I will watch at least the first few episodes of NJ as long as there is NO, ABSOLUTELY NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! GUIDICE OF ANY GENDER OR AGE ON MY TELEVISION SCREEN. The nano-second any of them show up, I'm gone.

What little of my life I choose to spend in front of the boob tube, I want to be spent in either the entertainment or  edification modes - anything else is just a waste of my time.

• Love 3

The Inquisitr seems to be scooping everyone with their RHONJ and Teresa in prison news.

Penny Drosssos S7 Speculation

They're not "scooping" anyone.  Read it again and decide whether you think Penny wants a spot.  In other words, she's trying to get her name out there, not the other way around.  And do you really think Bravo would hire someone who is suing them?

I suppose I could go on and on ad nauseum about any and all of the women who appeared on this season. BUT.  What it all boils down to for me is that I will watch at least the first few episodes of NJ as long as there is NO, ABSOLUTELY NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! GUIDICE OF ANY GENDER OR AGE ON MY TELEVISION SCREEN. The nano-second any of them show up, I'm gone.

Ditto.

• Love 1

They're not "scooping" anyone.  Read it again and decide whether you think Penny wants a spot.  In other words, she's trying to get her name out there, not the other way around.  And do you really think Bravo would hire someone who is suing them?

Why do I keep forgetting that these women are famewhores?

• Love 1

Can someone please refresh my memory about Penny?   Is she the "friend" who said Melissa was cheating on Joe?  And then blamed Teresa for saying it?

That's her, and IIRC, her husband got into a brawl with Joe Gorga on the last show of one season.  She was also talking to FauxReality who published a few blog posts with Penny's take on things.

The whole thing got silly. Faux ended up publishing the blog posts as "fiction" because she claimed Bravo was going to shut her down or something.

Penny was alot of hot air.

I would not mind Rose as a HW if the focus of her being there is NOT that she's gay.  I've had enough drunk Rosie looking for love and enough of Richie's comments and comments from Joe Gorga etc. relating to her being gay. 

I would like to see her and Joe Guidice - they're good together.  If they continue to film the Guidices after the 5th, I would like to see Auntie Rosie come over from time to time to help Joe out with the girls.

I call them Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber. Their combined ineptitude is stupendous, but I always get a laugh at those two nitwits together. 

• Love 3

I don't think Bravo is planning to film.  The Marcheses have been on a tweeting rampage trying to drum up support for RHNJ not just being the Teresa show.  The twins have been tweeting again too.  Jac has been tweeting intermittently, after having been on more of a binge before the holidays.  I wonder if Bravo pulled the plug when they realized that it's just boring at this point.

I don't think Bravo is planning to film.  The Marcheses have been on a tweeting rampage trying to drum up support for RHNJ not just being the Teresa show.  The twins have been tweeting again too.  Jac has been tweeting intermittently, after having been on more of a binge before the holidays.  I wonder if Bravo pulled the plug when they realized that it's just boring at this point.

I think the Marcheses may be dropped from the mix.  I guess I don't understand with Teresa as the star and a decline in the ratings, shouldn't thy be looking to retool the show?  Not to be indelicate but if tomorrow Lisa Vanderpump had to be gone for a year would BH just wait around for her?  Or Nene if she had to be gone would they just put Atlanta on hiatus?  Someday there may come a  time  when a key player dies.  Do they roll up the red carpet and call it a day?

Penny Drosssos S7 Speculation

Can someone please refresh my memory about Penny?   Is she the "friend" who said Melissa was cheating on Joe?  And then blamed Teresa for saying it?

Was she the Maloof look-alike  realtor that called out the Gorga's fake counters or what not or the one with the bad fake pony tail?  I couldn't keep track of all the side characters that season...

ETA: Clicked on the link, which I didn't notice...but...bad hair it is...

Edited by CyberJawa1986

I just thought of this: this past season just seemed like the Tre sympathy fest which irritated me. She wasn't/ isn't a victim IMO, except maybe of her husband and stupidity. She isn't being drafted into Vietnam, she's going to and now is in prison! AND DESERVES IT!

• Love 2

Sounds like Bravo has put out a casting call for season 7

http://www.examiner.com/article/cast-call-for-new-members-for-rhonj-season-7

"Radar Online reports that Christina Caparoula posted on Facebook the type of family she believes would be perfect for the show. Here is who she is looking for. “Major Cable Network is currently casting groups of New Jersey’s most GLAMOROUS FAMILIES AND FAMILY OWNED BUSINESSES. Your sisters, in-laws and/or cousins should all be more fabulous than the next! These affluent families and friends will be living ‘the good life’ in one of New Jersey’s most EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES (North, Central and Monmouth County).exclusive communities.”

She continued on to say, “This is Fantastic exposure for anyone involved, as it is an opportunity to showcase their current business or utilize as a PLATFORM FOR FUTURE PROJECTS. This series will air on a MAJOR CABLE NETWORK. If you believe you or any of your clients, business partners, friends or acquaintances would be interested in this ONCE IN A LIFETIME opportunity, please contact me or forward this information along. I look forward receiving any recommendations or referrals.”

BuddyTV seems to be trying hard to keep the RHONJ discussion alive.   Their latest piece claims Melissa Gorga is worried about not being recast for S7 but they don't quote anything she has said. I did like what they said about Bravo though.

"Bravo, for the time being anyway, appears to want to distance itself from the whole Giudice debacle. "After the seedy drama surrounding Teresa, production really wants to class up the franchise," an insider says. The network has cast a net all over the Garden State looking for fresh faces to feature in the upcoming season. The infusion of new blood doesn't bode well for Gorga."

BuddyTV 

The only one I would want to see back is Rosie as long as it was not so focused on her sexuality.  Let the woman live her life.  She's funny and down to earth.  I guess I would take Kathy too.  Richie is annoying though.  Other than that I don't want to see one other person who has been on even as a "Friend."  There have to be "normal" women in north Jersey who can pull this off for a season or two! 

"Bravo, for the time being anyway, appears to want to distance itself from the whole Giudice debacle. "After the seedy drama surrounding Teresa, production really wants to class up the franchise," an insider says. The network has cast a net all over the Garden State looking for fresh faces to feature in the upcoming season. The infusion of new blood doesn't bode well for Gorga."

Bravo had every opportunity last season to move away from the Guidices and they chose not to. And while I am not giving the Guidices a pass by any means, RHONJ was "seedy" long before the Guidices were even indicted.

The first appearance of the Gorgas resulted in the Christening Fight.

Add to that the disgusting comments made by Richard Wakile about his wife and some of the comments he and some of the other men made about Rosie and her sexual preferences.

The fight at the retreat....I could go on an on....

This season, of course, we had "did Rino sleep with his mother in law?" 

Bravo can hire the classiest women that live in NJ, but unless and until they change the focus of what they want to air, they will never class up the show.

And for what it's worth (2 cents), I don't think Melissa is going anywhere. 

Edited by mwell345

O.K. so I just got an email from Famewhorga website . It's saying they are casting now for the new season and that Caroline is coming back and Jim and the twins are most probably gone unless they can't find anyone else. Mostly because of Jims aggressive twitter wars with fans. Hell he even threatened to block me! Ass. Un-hum...anyway I know it's just rumor but they have been advertising for women in NJ to apply for the show so some of it must be true.

Sounds interesting if true. Wish they would revamp RHoBH.

Me too!

I read something the other day about Bravo trying to sign two professional baseball players' wives on the OC. I hope they do something with BH too. I plan on giving NY another shot this season because of Bethanny. I gave up on Atlanta a long time ago and never got into VPR. They have to make changes or they'll just keep losing viewers.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2
(edited)

Well, the only bright note in that article is when nj.com credits radaronline as the source of their information.

Hopefully they are notoriously wrong once again.

If not, that kind of sickens me.

There MUST be liens, or something, against future earnings, aren't there? PLEASE?

ETA my mind stopped spinning long enough to finish the article. Bravo will withold 25% for payment to the plaintiff.

That doesn't seem like enough!

Edited by NewDigs

This is exactly the type of "leaked" BS I would expect from Melissa Gorga. She needs her HW job and has to cater her fans. Does she really have fans? If by chance Bravo was behind this, I think they did it to measure fan reaction and if you read the comments, that reaction was not good.

I don't believe Bravo has decided what to do about RHONJ yet.

• Love 3

Snippet from above Yahoo link:

At one point in time, Bravo also sought out Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Geraldo Rivera's wife Erica Levy to join the cast. Levy declined.

Snooki? Really?

Just when I thought they couldn't sink any lower.

I speculate that I'll tune in for the brief trainwreck-entertainment factor but can't imagine committing to the entire season. They're each detestable in their own special way.

Are those Theresa's prison clothes?

They get back drops?

I'm glad they're able to visit but those girls...

I can't imagine what they consider normal. Before during or after incarceration. They kind of scare me.

• Love 1