Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Speculation

• Start Topic

I am not understanding that Joe and Teresa would be allowed to play house. . . .seems like in flies in the face of-we will let you serve your prison sentences one at a time.  I did not take that to mean they would get a honeymoon before he reports.

Even if Teresa gets early release (to a halfway house or home confinement), then she's still technically serving her sentence, and Joe won't start his sentence until hers is officially over, which I think is Feb. 5th.

• Love 1

Even if Teresa gets early release (to a halfway house or home confinement), then she's still technically serving her sentence, and Joe won't start his sentence until hers is officially over, which I think is Feb. 5th.

I call BS if she is living in the home she can watch the kids-time to send Joe packing.  This be nice to the convicted felons club needs to stop.  They are making money off Teresa being incarcerated.  Selling pictures, voice capture on her from prison phone calls. Grrrr. . .

• Love 2

I call BS if she is living in the home she can watch the kids-time to send Joe packing.  This be nice to the convicted felons club needs to stop.  They are making money off Teresa being incarcerated.  Selling pictures, voice capture on her from prison phone calls. Grrrr. . .

Yes, it's infuriating. We still don't know if she's getting home confinement, though. Except her famewhore lawyer/lackey seems certain if it. Maybe she got permission months ago?

Yes, it's infuriating. We still don't know if she's getting home confinement, though. Except her famewhore lawyer/lackey seems certain if it. Maybe she got permission months ago?

I doubt her lawyer knows anything yet. He's blowing smoke hoping to keep his name and hers in the media. I don't think any decisions regarding halfway houses or home confinement are made so far in advance. Prison life is regimented but can also be unpredictable. Prisoners don't always get along. Right now Teresa's release date depends on her continued good behavior. I don't doubt that she will make an effort to comply but that doesn't mean all the other prisoners (and the newbies) will do the same.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

What's this show they're advertising for October 11-?? New season ?

No, it's a limited run (I think 3 episodes) of the Guidice family - I think it's called "Theresa Checks In"or something like that. It's being discussed in the Trials of Tre and Juicy thread.

Here's a speculation about season 7 of RHONJ...kerrey92 will NOT be tuning in to this train wreck.  It sounds awful.  Theresa's back, and they have surrounded her with a bunch of people who are going to kiss her ass.  Gross.

• Love 6

So three broke girls, Teresa, Melissa and Jacqueline pretend to be friends for the big paycheck that solves their momentary financial drama.  This is not what RH shows are suppose to be about.  Teresa can't travel until March, her husband is on his way to the big house, so at least once am month she is up visiting him with kids in tow.  Not interested.

Maybe the conflict is not as great on BH, NY or OC but at least most if not all of the RH and/or their husbands, have another and usually very lucrative source of income.  This is just making up a show at this point and waiting for the Bravo check to come rolling in to pay their court ordered fines, back taxes and bankruptcy attorneys.

• Love 8

The RHONJ franchise is pretty well done. Other than showing Theresa's "struggle" while Joes is at college there really isn't anything interesting and last years season proved that. People watched to see what was going on with the trial and not the cackling, bitchy fighting between the other cast members. Sure they will show Kathy's new house, Melissa's new business, Jacq's struggle with her son, maybe Dina's new life in New York but as far as a show anchored on Theresa's "struggle", it will be a repeat of the three part series that featured Joe and the girls and that will get old pretty quickly and any interaction with her old cast mates save Dina and Melissa will be fake, maybe even those also. It will all seem very producer driven because T. needs preapproval from the feds to take a step outside the house and she has so many well documented fractured relationships, any friendly interaction at this point will read "fake" and contentious interaction will read "old news".

I'll tune in and watch to begin with but I can also let it go.

I think that this next season will be Theresa's last with Bravo after that she might get a paycheck here and there for a cameo appearance or a special. Her "brand" is tainted, even Bethany can't help, her girls and family aren't interesting enough to have a sustaining show on their own. She's done.

• Love 2

Not tuning in unless the real Queen of NJ is back...

...TEAM STAUB!

The best seasons of RHNJ was when Danielle was on. She was the freaking worst but she knew how to bring the drama and get a rise out of the other women. Since she left it became all about Teresa's issues with Joe and Melissa (zzzzz) and then her prison sentence (also zzzzz). I miss the golden days of Danielle starting fights at the Brownstone.

• Love 4

Very thought provoking blog about the affects this NJ show had on kids. http://tamaratattles.com/2016/02/16/some-firsthand-insight-on-the-effects-on-children-involved-in-reality-tv/#more-20084Make sure you read the link at the end of the blog to see who it is about and read what all she has to say. Eye opening IMO.

Great read! In the original airing, I was upset by the kids being discussed because despite their Mom's issues, they never showed any entitlement or bratty behavior displayed by the children of the Moms discussing them.

• Love 1

See, that piece by Danielle's daughter totally gave me chills....all the more reason to never, ever reward this particular part of the RH group with any more of my tv viewing life...there is just so much wrong with the mind set that would subject not only their 'cast' but also the MINOR children to this crap that I just can't wrap my brain cells around it.  And bravo expects me/us/the audience in general to embrace the return of an unrepentant thieving grifter who has displayed absolutely no remorse and has no boundaries at all regarding what she will subject her 'bootiful dawters' to? So NOT gonna happen.

• Love 3

I feel for Christie Staub, but I in no way believe that Danielle was "created" by producers and editing. In the words of Heather B., "they can't use what you don't give them." Danielle was a lunatic on this and other reality shows. And how does reality show manipulation explain Danielle's disgusting sex tape? Oh, right, I'm sorry that was "leaked." I am actually more distressed that Christie seems to be in denial about her mother's dysfunction. The best chance those girls have is to have really healthy boundaries with Danielle. Also, can someone fill me in on why they had to flee their home overnight?

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 10

Hello all!  I am now a RHONJ junkie having just watched season 1 and now midway through season 2.  I am absorbing Danielle's crazy.  And I love it.  The Lion's Den episode was hilarious -- like a Three's Company episode starring ex-cons.  Danielle taking the "you're in for a surprise" to mean the Manzos were planning something nefarious was so funny.     

• Love 1

On one hand, I feel very sad for Christine Staub and her sister.  Danielle is their mother and it had to be devastating to see her on the show and the domino effect that came from that, some of which affected their own lives.  On the other hand, Danielle chose to return to the show for a second season.  There was no gun to her head and by that point, she knew how it all worked.  Anyone else would have either quit the show or at the very least, kept her kids off of it.  She made her choices and has to live with them, enough with the excuses and blaming of others.  It is possible to be on these shows and keep from rolling around in the mud. 

I have mixed feelings about minor kids on these reality shows.  They have no rights, no third, impartial party determining what's in their best interests.  They are "working" so their parents can chase reality tv fame.  They do not have a choice and are at their parents' mercy, really.  I don't know why this isn't a bigger legal issue, but I'm waiting for one of these reality show kids to launch a massive lawsuit against the production company and shake things up.  My money is on one of the Gosselin kids.  I mean, there are cameras in their home.  They can't exactly move out.  Their parents want to be Bravolebrities and care more about that than the welfare of their kids, and it's awful.  How is that any different than Shirley Temple's parents working her to death through her childhood and pocketing the cash?   These people are selling their (and their kids') private lives for cash. 

• Love 5

On one hand, I feel very sad for Christine Staub and her sister.  Danielle is their mother and it had to be devastating to see her on the show and the domino effect that came from that, some of which affected their own lives.  On the other hand, Danielle chose to return to the show for a second season.  There was no gun to her head and by that point, she knew how it all worked.  Anyone else would have either quit the show or at the very least, kept her kids off of it.  She made her choices and has to live with them, enough with the excuses and blaming of others.  It is possible to be on these shows and keep from rolling around in the mud. 

I have mixed feelings about minor kids on these reality shows.  They have no rights, no third, impartial party determining what's in their best interests.  They are "working" so their parents can chase reality tv fame.  They do not have a choice and are at their parents' mercy, really.  I don't know why this isn't a bigger legal issue, but I'm waiting for one of these reality show kids to launch a massive lawsuit against the production company and shake things up.  My money is on one of the Gosselin kids.  I mean, there are cameras in their home.  They can't exactly move out.  Their parents want to be Bravolebrities and care more about that than the welfare of their kids, and it's awful.  How is that any different than Shirley Temple's parents working her to death through her childhood and pocketing the cash?   These people are selling their (and their kids') private lives for cash. 

I agree 1000% with this. I feel bad for the Staub girls as well, but it ALL can't be blamed on Bravo or Andy Cohen. These shows are producer-manipulated to the hilt, but even then they can only get what you give. And you can't blame reality TV for that disgusting sex tape she put out, or the faux lesbian relationship she had with that songwriter, or her erratic behavior years after she "left" the show. I don't think Christine is exactly in denial about her mother's mental issues, but I think she's learned just how to balance her response to it. You could see that when they were on the show. For their sake, I hope they have found some peace, and I wish them successful lives.

I also agree about minor kids on reality shows. It's one thing if grown adults want to make fools of themselves for a check, but their kids are left with no option. And one thing that really struck me about Christine's story is how she was treated by her peers day to day because of her mother's behavior on the show. There should be some sort of revised Coogan Law for reality show kids. Limiting their time on screen and being filmed, blurred faces after a certain age, etc. Something to give them some sort of protection. 

• Love 3

I'd love to see Danielle back on the show. She's creepy crazy, and it would throw everyone else off. I also don't buy that being on the show is what made her the way she is. The woman has serious emotional issues, and it was clear that her relationship with her daughters was completely inappropriate. I feel bad for her girls, and I hope that they are able to have emotionally healthy lives and relationships.

As for Milania, my middle one is just like her. She's loud, sassy, stubborn, and can be very draining. She's not spoiled, or on TV, that's just her personality.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

I'd love to see Danielle back on the show. She's creepy crazy, and it would throw everyone else off. I also don't buy that being on the show is what made her the way she is. The woman has serious emotional issues, and it was clear that her relationship with her daughters was completely inappropriate. I feel bad for her girls, and I hope that they are able to have emotionally healthy lives and relationships.

oh, there was shady stuff going on with Danielle, for sure.  I read that Danny guy who she'd hang out with wasn't actually a friend;  he was "blackmailing her"  (with what I wonder!!)

• Love 1

Trailer up! I hate to say it, but this season kind of looks good. The new cast members seem a little less thirsty/more authentic than the twins. And as much as I don't like her as a person, there is something Jacqueline brings to this show that is essential to the mix. I can't believe I just typed those words, but there you go.

• Love 9

One of the clips is Ashlee Holmes (Jacqueline's Daughter) announcing that she is engaged to Pete who's kinda cute and she's pregnant and said she's going to be in the next season. I haven't watched a couple of seasons so is this new?

What Does Teresa Giudice Think of the New Housewives?

The #RHONJ veteran reveals what you can expect from Dolores Catania and Siggy Flicker:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-7/blogs/what-does-teresa-giudice-think-of-the-new

Seem to be both friends of Tre.

18 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Trailer up! I hate to say it, but this season kind of looks good. The new cast members seem a little less thirsty/more authentic than the twins. And as much as I don't like her as a person, there is something Jacqueline brings to this show that is essential to the mix. I can't believe I just typed those words, but there you go.

Bravo's content is restricted outside the US so here's a youtube link for a trailer. Is that the same? I hope it is.

This looked good until the last 30 secondes with those girls crying because Joe's going to jail. Broke my cold dark heart. Fuck this. I don't want to see little girls crying because their criminal father is serving his sentence. It may very well be the only non scripted part of this I really don't ever want to see, I'll skip those parts during the season. Bring on the dysfunctionals families and crazy Jersey harpys, bring on women fighting like a flock of seagulls around the last fish on earth, I'm all for it but really, no more children tears, I can't handle it.

• Love 3

Everyone looks so botoxed and waxy, yikes. I could also live happily without seeing Kathy again, and please sweet baby Jesus, don't bring Richie back. Was Jacqueline calling Teresa a criminal? She must have forgotten what she and her husband did with their own business...

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

Everyone looks so botoxed and waxy, yikes. I could also live happily without seeing Kathy again, and please sweet baby Jesus, don't bring Richie back. Was Jacqueline calling Teresa a criminal? She must have forgotten what she and her husband did with their own business...

They all looked so terribly fake with that identical face filling and stretching. I, too, found it rich that Jacq was clutching her pearls about fiscal criminality. I like her on the show, as someone above mentioned, but it's best that she is there without Caroline to cover for her and smooth out her words. Let her mouth write a check her ass can't cash so she can get her comeuppance as well. What's the latest on their thievery?

• Love 4

Season 7 looks good.

Four nose jobs! Machine gun noise! Feisty Teresa returns!

I don't know who it is doing the machine gun motion/sounds but it's stuck in my head constantly and causing me to randomly laugh out loud.

Wonder what caused Jacqueline to lose it (doesn't take much), thanks to no Caroline reining her in. I really hope they hit her below the belt with her own truth.

• Love 2
On 9/18/2015 at 4:40 PM, zoeysmom said:

Pretty typical sentencing for families.  Around my parts a family had a graduation party and let teens drink, and one got into an accident.  The were convicted of supplying the booze and enabling the car accident.  They had younger kids.  The parents did their time in tandem like Joe and Teresa.  The last thing the government needs is to supply living arrangements for the kids.

I want to see Jac do the perp walk too.

• Love 4
On May 28, 2016 at 7:49 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

On Amy Phillips' radio show, Andy says Jacqueline "kind of goes insane" this season. Can't wait!

That's sadly not a very far trip for Jaq. 

I lol'd when Tre compared someone (sounded like Jaq) to Osama Bin Laden. Oh, NJ. I hate myself for saying it but I am looking forward to this. 

• Love 2