Type keyword(s) to search

Thomas Ravenel & Kathryn Dennis: Will He Put A Ring On It?

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

It would be nice to hear the full story.

It sounds like this will come out soon. 

Is the fact that the attorney representing him is from Connecticut, significant?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, LIMOM said:

It sounds like this will come out soon. 

Is the fact that the attorney representing him is from Connecticut, significant?

Probably not, who is his attorney?

• Love 1
On 4/16/2018 at 8:26 PM, biakbiak said:

He plays polo with Thomas. Random fact his offices are in the same building as my parent's lawyer!

It is amazing that the story did not get more traction.

Will it be part of the storylines this year? Lol

• Love 2
On 4/20/2018 at 10:08 AM, LIMOM said:

It is amazing that the story did not get more traction.

Will it be part of the storylines this year? Lol

Thomas can't talk about it he signed a NDA. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Thomas can't talk about it he signed a NDA. 

Does not seem to stop people anymore.... perhaps his old racist father will care to enlighten the public on the situation.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Does not seem to stop people anymore.... perhaps his old racist father will care to enlighten the public on the situation.

As if he knows anything about Thomas's life and since he managed to stay quiet throughout the drama with Kathryn doubt this will suddenly have him contacting the papers.

It clearly wont be a storyline this season (the alleged incident happened in 2015, the mediation/settlement in 2016, and the story came to light a few weeks ago and they wrapped in December) the best it could do would be to be brought up at the reunion and the best we could hope for is him storming off the set and threaten to quit for the 11 millionth time. Hell even Whitney is keeping his distance from him and that was before he and Ashley called out Patricia, so maybe the producers will call his bluff.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Wow this daughter is really trying to get Thomas to violate the NDA.  They need to leave Ashley alone-not cool. As long as the parties abide by the terms of the agreement there isn't a lot Bravo can do.  I believe the original story said the co-stars had all been advised of the situation at the time of the alleged incident.

Very Stormy Daniels with the daughter trying to get the matter before the public.  

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Wow this daughter is really trying to get Thomas to violate the NDA.  They need to leave Ashley alone-not cool. As long as the parties abide by the terms of the agreement there isn't a lot Bravo can do.  I believe the original story said the co-stars had all been advised of the situation at the time of the alleged incident.

Very Stormy Daniels with the daughter trying to get the matter before the public.  

She probably thinks more should’ve happened to her mother’s “rapist.”

• Love 3

People has been posting all the SC hews today.  There was a story about Craig & Naomi, which was actually pretty awesome.  Craig stayed that he was happy Naomi found someone with a good job and that he wished her the best, but hopes she’ll stay out of his life.  I was cracking up reading the story.

I’m not really one to want to immediately convict in the sexual assault department (I think Al Franken was the Democrats sacrificial lamb); however it’s time for Bravo to get rid of T-Rav.  Bravo edited out that chef (Besh?), from a Top Chef episode he was judging due to his sexual harassment history....but keep T-Rav front & center?   If If my mother was assaulted by this asshole, I’d speak out too.  GOOD FOR HER!

• Love 11

People have been commenting on recent Instagram photos of Ashley that she looks shockingly thin.  There's another pic that shows her weight loss even more than the one above.  Those making comments are immediately crucified and shot down for being "body shamers".  But girl has lost a rather concerning amount of weight. 

• Love 12
On 5/3/2018 at 2:41 PM, AttackTurtle said:

People has been posting all the SC hews today.  There was a story about Craig & Naomi, which was actually pretty awesome.  Craig stayed that he was happy Naomi found someone with a good job and that he wished her the best, but hopes she’ll stay out of his life.  I was cracking up reading the story.

I’m not really one to want to immediately convict in the sexual assault department (I think Al Franken was the Democrats sacrificial lamb); however it’s time for Bravo to get rid of T-Rav.  Bravo edited out that chef (Besh?), from a Top Chef episode he was judging due to his sexual harassment history....but keep T-Rav front & center?   If If my mother was assaulted by this asshole, I’d speak out too.  GOOD FOR HER!

Bravo is hypocritical-Besh was out but Padma can run around asking the guys about their nuts and meat????  I respect the fact Colicchio said culture in the restaurant business needs to changes but Bravo loves a sex scandal.   They did nothing last year about Shep's unwanted advances toward Chelsea and Cameran, the show's darling, made excuses for Shep saying that 98% of the women he approached would be okay with it.

Apparently, shortly after the incident occurred all the cast members were contacted.  Since this has a history of several years I do believe Bravo was made aware.

I could be wrong but I do believe Bravo has to respect the NDA.  I would be interested if there were any other incidents involving Thomas.  I find it odd this oh so desirable bachelor was going out on a date on Christmas Day.  Makes him seem a little lonely and desperate.

I hope all parties find some resolve.  It should be a huge clue to Kathryn to stop chasing after Thomas.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

It should be a huge clue to Kathryn to stop chasing after Thomas.

I am not sure why a young woman would chase after him. But, she’s drug or alcohol-addled most of the time so her judgment is questionable.  If she’d finally get herself clean & sober, she might be able to find a good relationship. And get off reality TV, it only leads to problems. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

I am not sure why a young woman would chase after him. But, she’s drug or alcohol-addled most of the time so her judgment is questionable.  If she’d finally get herself clean & sober, she might be able to find a good relationship. And get off reality TV, it only leads to problems. 

I wonder if she has organic emotional/mental problems that may be causing her to be a substance abuser.  To me, she nearly always seems to be altered.  Sometimes slightly, sometimes more than that.  I realize that she's an adult, but if I were a close relative, I'd make a lotta noise to get her reeled in.  She isn't in my opinion.

I wouldn't know if ^the above^ is why, but I don't see a genuine connection between her and her kids either.  She seems quite removed from them emotionally imo.  I suppose that's to be expected at this point, considering all of the crucial bonding time she's missed out on.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I wonder if she has organic emotional/mental problems that may be causing her to be a substance abuser.  To me, she nearly always seems to be altered.  Sometimes slightly, sometimes more than that.  I realize that she's an adult, but if I were a close relative, I'd make a lotta noise to get her reeled in.  She isn't in my opinion.

I wouldn't know if ^the above^ is why, but I don't see a genuine connection between her and her kids either.  She seems quite removed from them emotionally imo.  I suppose that's to be expected at this point, considering all of the crucial bonding time she's missed out on.

Could be an organic mental issue. Her parents suddenly stopped being involved with the show (can you blame them?) and she doesn’t seem emotionally attached to the kids. From what I hear, she’s focused on herself, partying and dressing up for her THs on this show. She craves attention in the worst possible way. If she weren’t so focused on being “famous” she’d meet a nice guy and settle down to a normal life, maybe.

• Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Could be an organic mental issue. Her parents suddenly stopped being involved with the show (can you blame them?) and she doesn’t seem emotionally attached to the kids. From what I hear, she’s focused on herself, partying and dressing up for her THs on this show. She craves attention in the worst possible way. If she weren’t so focused on being “famous” she’d meet a nice guy and settle down to a normal life, maybe.

I'm not surprised if she's focused on herself.  It wouldn't appear that she has anything else to focus on.  No real job, plays "nice lady who brings us toys" to her kids, and posts on social media.  Not a very healthy existence for anyone, let alone a 25 year old.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 5
(edited)
19 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Interestingly enough , the Actual God HONEST well documented highly public Gospel Truth is that Court Records show that Our Miss Kathryn Dennis passes All of her Frequent balls on accurate drug and alcohol tests recently. 

Edited by ozzy
facts
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, ozzy said:

Interestingly enough , the Actual God HONEST well documented highly public Gospel Truth is that Court Records show that Our Miss Kathryn Dennis passes All of her Frequent balls on accurate drug and alcohol tests recently. 

That's great news!  Link?

• Love 1

yes Court records AND we all know that IF she were to test positive for drugs and alcohol if would be splashed all over the internet because inexplicably some people are cruel  Haters that want this Young woman to fail and see her children be deprived of a Mother. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, scrb said:

Does Kathryn care about being their mother or she sees them as a way to get money from Thomas?

She sees it as a way to get money from Thomas. But her plan backfired.

I’m glad she’s passing her drug tests. She’s still drinking, however, she just knows when to stop before an upcoming test period.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

She sees it as a way to get money from Thomas. But her plan backfired.

I’m glad she’s passing her drug tests. She’s still drinking, however, she just knows when to stop before an upcoming test period.

That is not how that works. At All. Her drug and alcohol testing is RANDOM , and also any time vindictive Thomas wants to he can order her to be tested. So Obviously if the False Gossip and Irresponsible Hearsay that is going around Charleston about  her alleged drinking reach his Jug ears, He has her tested. This situation makes it 100 percent virtually Impossible for Kathryn Dennis to "plan" her drinking.

More signs point to a Sober Kathryn than a Drinking Kathryn these days. No litttle girl grows up and says She wants to be an alcoholic addict. Im rooting for her to recover and so far shes winning. No  amount of wishful magical thinking from the H8ters can change that. If and when she relapses, I will continue to support hers and anybody elses efforts at sobriety with no judgement.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

She didn’t get the large bruises on her arm from giving blood at the Red Cross.

That is 100% percent correct !

It acknowledged that the bruising cam from a random Thomas ordered drug test which she passed unless there is Hard Evidence to the Contrary and not idle malicious gossip.

This bruise BEAUTIFULLY Illustrates the point that she can be tested anytime, impossible for her to use and get away with it

So. Not the Red Cross. Passing drug tests instead.

• Love 10
On 5/7/2018 at 12:02 PM, Kiki620 said:

People have been commenting on recent Instagram photos of Ashley that she looks shockingly thin.  There's another pic that shows her weight loss even more than the one above.  Those making comments are immediately crucified and shot down for being "body shamers".  But girl has lost a rather concerning amount of weight. 

Really.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, ozzy said:

That is 100% percent correct !

It acknowledged that the bruising cam from a random Thomas ordered drug test which she passed unless there is Hard Evidence to the Contrary and not idle malicious gossip.

This bruise BEAUTIFULLY Illustrates the point that she can be tested anytime, impossible for her to use and get away with it

So. Not the Red Cross. Passing drug tests instead.

A drug test? Left that much of a bruise? LMAO.... 

I know otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

I know otherwise.

I bruise like that. I don't do drugs and I'm a Black woman. I've bruised that way my whole life. I'll suddenly discover a huge black bruise on my shin from where I bumped my shin earlier.

Kathryn was a partier. I'm sure there was truth to go along with the mountains of gossip that Thomas and his cronies spread, but a bruise alone isn't a sign of an intravenous drug problem.

• Love 12
On 5/9/2018 at 6:49 AM, ozzy said:

yes Court records AND we all know that IF she were to test positive for drugs and alcohol if would be splashed all over the internet because inexplicably some people are cruel  Haters that want this Young woman to fail and see her children be deprived of a Mother. 

I am not a hater but I don't think Kathryn deserves a parade for doing the right thing.  Like most separated parents in the country Kathryn gets 50/50 custody after proving she is not doing drugs.   Right now Kathryn is making big bank off this show-I just wish instead of taking photos of herself all day she would work on getting a degree and finding a career that would carry her through the rest of her life.

Most of all I wish she would stop pining over and chasing Thomas and speaking as if they are an intact family-they just aren't.  My advice to her-is stop screwing Thomas every time you go to NY.  Go see a movie, or better yet take you r kids.  

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

I know otherwise.

I bruise like that. I have fair skin and anytime I give blood I get a pretty nasty bruise in the area. It always looks so awful.

• Love 11

I know otherwise.

I've known a number of people who sported that significant of a discoloration after a trip to the doctor for lab work because the nurse/phlebotomist couldn't locate the vein. 

It's not that uncommon.

• Love 15
(edited)

I know otherwise.

How do you know otherwise exactly? I'm a nurse and people can 100% bruise from the smallest of needles sticks. Big busies sometimes, especially if a person has what is called "rolling veins" (hard to stick vein or stuck by a less experienced person). Also someone with her skintone, it will usually show some form of bruising. 

Edited by eggsnbacon
  • Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I know otherwise.

YOUR drug tests don't bruise?

Edited by ozzy
Truth
  • Love 4
(edited)
17 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I know otherwise.

Healthcare professionals in above posts want to know how you know this besides the hard science part where you heard it through the grapevine? Just curious. One bruise on a fairskinned lass where she was drug/ alcohol blood tested with a big needle and.. Passed with Flying Colors does NOT =  Thomas style deadbeat debauchery. 

That's not how any of this works.

1 bruise from a random drug test Does not point to IV Drug use. Common sense would show entire body bruised by multiple injections. Not one spot. 

So, please describe how you " know otherwise.".?

Edited by ozzy
Common sense people.
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Yes she did.

2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I know otherwise.

Link? Hard evidence?

2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I bruise like that. I don't do drugs and I'm a Black woman. I've bruised that way my whole life. I'll suddenly discover a huge black bruise on my shin from where I bumped my shin earlier.

Kathryn was a partier. I'm sure there was truth to go along with the mountains of gossip that Thomas and his cronies spread, but a bruise alone isn't a sign of an intravenous drug problem.

I love this post

1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

I've known a number of people who sported that significant of a discoloration after a trip to the doctor for lab work because the nurse/phlebotomist couldn't locate the vein. 

It's not that uncommon.

Exactly

4 minutes ago, ozzy said:

Yes she did.

Link? Hard evidence?

Anxiously awaiting hard evidence.

• Love 4

Anybody know why Kathryn can't just take a urine test for drugs?  Granted I know she played a lot of games in the past but I would think a urine test would suffice.  As to the bruise-don't care I am sure she found a way to exacerbate it for attention.  She might want to think about what her child goes through because of her careless decision to use drugs while pregnant bruises fade complications from alcohol and drug abuse while pregnant do not.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Anybody know why Kathryn can't just take a urine test for drugs?  Granted I know she played a lot of games in the past but I would think a urine test would suffice.  As to the bruise-don't care I am sure she found a way to exacerbate it for attention.  She might want to think about what her child goes through because of her careless decision to use drugs while pregnant bruises fade complications from alcohol and drug abuse while pregnant do not.

There could be many reasons why they would do a blood test. They might have done a urine test first, come up with a negative result, and then done a blood test to double check. There might specific prohibitions about Kathryn using alcohol or some other substance within 24 hours of having the kids in her custody. Blood tests are usually better at catching more immediate use. I find both Kathryn and Thomas to be such unreliable narrators and prone to such malicious rumor-mongering that I take every piece of gossip with a grain of salt.

• Love 6