Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E26: Co-Parenthood

JerseyGirl
  • Start Topic

Leah crying to Germy at the end, about how she never badmouthed Corey and she always treated him right. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What planet does she live on? We just saw her berating him in front of the girls last week! She truly is delusional.

• Love 15

Leah crying to Germy at the end, about how she never badmouthed Corey and she always treated him right. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What planet does she live on? We just saw her berating him in front of the girls last week! She truly is delusional.

OMG!!! EXACTLY what I was going to say!!!  The way she has badmouthed Corey is all on film, especially this season.

This week has been the only week I enjoyed Jenelle's scenes, except when she said "my boobies hurt"  There are certainly better ways to get that point across.

With Chelsea "methinks the lady doth protest too much" She obviously isn't over Adam.  If she WERE over adam, she wouldn't let it bother her so much.  That is my opinion anyway. 

And I had known Kailyn was going back to school-- she and Javi are attending school together, actually, but it was nice to see it anyway.

• Love 1

I know right? Cry me a river, sweetie. I seriously wonder if Leah has a mental illness/ personality disorder/ect. Most mental illnesses include  the person being unaware of their actions/how they come off to others. And Germy can shovel his crap right back down his throat. As a person who works full-time  to support his family, he was putting down Corey for not helping with Ali's appointments? Really? Because he is doing the same thing you are, working to support his family/children? Maybe if Leah and her husband of the moment would play fair and not drag Corey through the mud he wouldn't have felt the need to counter strike. Really, what dumbasses.

Baby Kaiser is very cute, but I feel sad looking at that adorable little face when I think of what hand he was dealt. Zombie Jenelle and Creepy ass Nathan, with Barb screaming in the background and Jace probably beating on him in a few years--it kind of disgusts me , that people like them pop out children and don't seem to get they are dealing with an actual human being. Not a toy or a way to prove they are sooo adult and mature.

Chelsea, as usual was boring but peaceful, though I thought she was a tad hypocritical for putting Taylor down for following Adumb around like a puppy since, ya' know, that was her not that long ago. Aubree is very cute.

• Love 7

Just in the first 5 minutes we got these gems from Leah: "Corey DOWNGRADED me" and "Corey tried to THROW UP in my face". I think we know what she was trying to say, but that girl is dumber than a box of bricks. When Germy said "Its not like you're shooting up heroin every night, he basically announced that she DOES have some sort of substance abuse problem. Or, that comparison would have been out of left field.

• Love 10

oh, and I finally see what you all mean by it seems like Leah is zombie-like now.  She really is!!!

HeySandyStrange I have Borderline Personality Disorder, and it took me a long time to figure out that I was in the wrong because it was sort of a part of the whole black-or-white thinking.  While I don't think Leah is BPD (I think Jenelle is and has been misdiagnosed) it wouldn't surprise me if there weren't some sort of I don't know... narcissism?

Edited by spidermiss2426
  • Love 3

Just in the first 5 minutes we got these gems from Leah: "Corey DOWNGRADED me" and "Corey tried to THROW UP in my face". I think we know what she was trying to say, but that girl is dumber than a box of bricks. When Germy said "Its not like you're shooting up heroin every night, he basically announced that she DOES have some sort of substance abuse problem. Or, that comparison would have been out of left field.

Yes!! I thought the exact same thing.  Ok, so it's not EVERY night, but it's something sometimes, huh?

• Love 3

It seemed that Adumb's whole family was there to watch Aubrey's game. And I have no problem with Taylor showing up. She was probably just picking up her own daughter and hung around to watch Aubrey, whom she cares about. Chelsea's group was being far too catty about the situation, IMO.

• Love 2

I think Leah's mental illness is that she's a lying asshole. Corey has the documentation proving she wasn't taking Ali to her physical therapy appointments. I don't know if Leah thinks the audience is dumb or that we have a bad memory, but we've seen her shit on Corey over and over again. She also talked about him again in front of the girls when they were on the balcony. Leah is full of shit. I caught how she kept emphasizing that Ali went to her PT appointment this episode. Lying cow.

Kail can shut the fuck up anytime, too. I understand her being sad Isaac is leaving, but she acts like he's going off to war. How does she know Jo won't do fun activities with Isaac? She's not Miss Mary Sunshine her damn self.

Jenelle is another bullshit artist. She had zero emotion when Kaiser was born. She doesn't get excited about the people or things that matter. She's like Vicki from "Small Wonder". Nothing is there. Poor Jace looked like he'd already been replaced. I felt so sorry for him when he didn't want to hold Kaiser and then hugged Jenelle like he'd never get to hug her again. Poor kid.

I really wish the producers of this show would stop trying to make Taylor happen. I really don't care about her. Chelsea should stop letting Adam and Taylor irritate her.

• Love 9

I will be beyond shocked if Kail actually earns a college degree. But, I hope she proves me wrong. I felt bad for her, being upset as she dropped Isaac off. I couldn't imagine being away from either of my kids for a solid 6 weeks. It would be unbearable. But you know what.. thats precisely why I would never move to where that was the concession I had to make, to move so far. So, I can understand her pain, but I have no sympathy.

• Love 2

I especially loved Nathan's sunglasses, as he laid in bed. What kind of funhouse mirror is Janelle using, to describe her head-shape as "round"!? It scares me to think of the narcotics she was probably passing to Kaiser roll as she nursed him. The little confetti graphic the said HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAISER as it went to commercial mademe feel sick to my stomach. There is abolutely nothing to celebrate.

• Love 2

What kind of unprofessional bullshit was Ali's physical therapist supposedly telling Leah?  It's seems pretty out of line for this person to discuss her patient's father and his insurance/wheelchair issues, and implying that Corey hasn't been fulfilling his obligations as a responsible parent.  If I were Corey I would complain to whoever runs that clinic.  I have a feeling that Leah was either lying or exaggerating the therapists responses. I would see if there is a different therapist available as well.  That was very inappropriate.

• Love 7

When Jeremy said it's not like Leah was out doing heroin every night, I thought it was a not-so-subtle dig aimed at their co-star Jenelle (and I thought "go Jeremy") but everything else about their conversation was maddening. I hope Corey does get full custody and Leah does have to pay him child support.

Once they brought Kaiser home from the hospital, Jenelle & Nathan LOOKED like calm, prepared new parents with a good plan for sharing baby care duties. I say they "looked" like it because obviously I watch the show and I know who they are. This was either a good act or good edit. Baby Kaiser is super cute (although maybe not Lincoln-cute). I'm sorry his parents are Jenelle & Nathan. Whoever said poor Jace already looked like he knew he'd been replaced was right. Poor guy :(

• Love 2

It's weird to me how this season (this half of this season) seems like new showrunners or something. People who have previously had bad edits (Kail) getting good ones and those who previously got good edits (Corey, Barb) getting bad ones.

I wonder if Corey pretty much confirmed that blind item about a TM and SO with a drug problem when he talked in this ep about Leah and Jeremy's "lifestyle." I could see him going after full custody if that's the case.

Chelsea can sure be an a-hole. Everything she said about Taylor applies to herself! If Taylor had come 1st, Chelsea would most likely act exactly how Taylor does.

Jenelle's still blaming Barb for choosing not to mother Jace. "My mom would tell me what to do/how to do it/would step in and take over." Girl, bye. We've seen the footage where you consistently chose to party over taking care of your firstborn.

Nathan: "I'm gonna be a daddy." You already are, jerk.

As concerning as it is that Barb yells so much in front of Jace, I feel bad that a lot of people blame her for Jenelle and her siblings having issues. What about their dad? He couldn't have f_cked them up? Barb most likely was negatively impacted by that divorce, too, yet I'm assuming she's the one who stepped up to take care of her children, not the dad. Just like she stepped up with Jace. Hell, where would Jace have been if Barb didn't take custody while Jenelle was shooting up heroin? I shudder to think.

I do believe Barb could benefit from therapy and parenting classes, though, but I don't see how the subject could EVER be broached. She would get defensive and bristle and shut it alllllll down. Which is a pity.

I have to say as gently as possible, with all due respect, that I disagree with the judging of food choices that has been pretty consistent on this board. But then again, I'm a fat acceptance advocate, and most of the world thinks we're cray cray anyway. But maybe if it interests you, give a think to why anyone would take issue with others judging their food choices, including what they give their children. It's heavily rooted in size-ism and also enormously linked to classism. Not saying anyone here is size-ist or classist; just speaking in terms of deconstructing where we get the idea that we can judge others' food choices.

Edited by nikita
  • Love 3

For as much as Chelsea proclaims to not care about Adam, she sure does spend every waking minute talking about him and who he's dating. This is a case where I think she needs to grow up a little. She bitches when Adam doesn't come to Aubree's games and then spends the whole time shit-talking him when he does. Adam is still a douche but she's needs to get over it already.

Leah seriously needs to get off whatever drugs she's on, she's not doing herself any favors. Her girlses allegedly mean the world to her, but when does she ever actually play or engage with them in any meaningful way? Most of the time the twins are on the floor while Leah sits on the couch and complains to her friends. In slight defense of her, I do agree that having two kids full time is completely different than having them on weekends. I don't necessarily think Miranda would be fully prepared for that, especially considering she works a demanding job.

Kaiser looks just like Nathan and that's all I'm going to say about that. 

I understand Kail being sad that Isaac's with Jo for six weeks, but it's not like the Riveras are going to keep him chained to a radiator in the basement and only feed him bread and water. Baby Lincoln is an adorable little butterball.

• Love 3

I can't stand when Jermy tells Leah to "stop crying." He does it all the time. What's wrong with crying? When you get served with papers telling you your ex is filing for primary custody of your kids, I think crying is understandable. As is other times when you're upset. But this is the same guy who didn't want to go to therapy and chided it as ridiculous to talk to a "stranger," and then blacked out due to stress. Maybe he needs a good cry.

• Love 4

I have to say as gently as possible, with all due respect, that I disagree with the judging of food choices that has been pretty consistent on this board. But then again, I'm a fat acceptance advocate, and most of the world thinks we're cray cray anyway. But maybe if it interests you, give a think to why anyone would take issue with others judging their food choices, including what they give their children. It's heavily rooted in size-ism and also enormously linked to classism. Not saying anyone here is size-ist or classist; just speaking in terms of deconstructing where we get the idea that we can judge others' food choices.

Leah is lazy as fuck. That's all I know and comment on when I watch her feed her children fast food, Cheetos and Mountain Dew.

• Love 4

I agree that Taylor posting a picture of her and Aubree was strange. I'm not quite sure how they have this close bond when they barely see each other. Aubree didn't even acknowledge Taylor when she came to the t-ball game. I also think Taylor was a little naive when she made those snarky comments about Chelsea's troubles co-parenting with Adam. It's all good, Tay. Just you wait until Adam is on baby mama #3, Paislee is a distant memory and you're begging him to come see your kid. We'll see how well ya'll co-parent then.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7

It's all good, Tay. Just you wait until Adam is on baby mama #3, Paislee is a distant memory and you're begging him to come see your kid. We'll see how well ya'll co-parent then.

Or when baby mama #3 posts a picture online of herself with Paislee.

• Love 7

Leah is lazy as fuck. That's all I know and comment on when I watch her feed her children fast food, Cheetos and Mountain Dew.

Fair enough. I'm not a Leah fan by any means, but it's also possible she's emulating Angelina Jolie's "we're free parents who don't make our kids follow rules" parenting method, which includes allowing so-called "junk" food. But probably not LOL

Fair enough. I'm not a Leah fan by any means, but it's also possible she's emulating Angelina Jolie's "we're free parents who don't make our kids follow rules" parenting method, which includes allowing so-called "junk" food. But probably not LOL

I honestly don't know if you're kidding. What kid wouldn't want to eat junk food all the time? It's a parent's responsibility to teach their kids, including discipline and using the word "no." And to look out for what's best for them.

• Love 4

I don't understand why Leah and Corey are both seeking a change of custody. I was only half paying attention, but did they say why? Is it the drug use people have been speculating about? If Leah is an addict, she functions like she isn't. She's stupid. THat's not the same. 

While Janelle was in labor, at first I wondered why she didn't have any pain meds. Then I remembered that she is an addict. THey probably didn't want to give her anything, based on her past. Poor Jace and poor Kaiser. 

Part of the deal when Kail moved away was that Jo gets Isaac for 6 week. I know it's hard, but that's what she wanted. I felt a tiny bit bad for her, but that stopped short when she made stupid statements about how horrible they treat Isaac, TV and the zoo,( what torture!) and she let it slip that she was worried Isaac would like the Riveras more than her. Grow up, Kail! Isaac was so adorable when he said that since Kail was going to school, he would pick her up, just like Kail picks him up from school. Despite her idiocy and immaturity, her kids are so sweet and well adjusted. 

I am bored to tears with Chelsea. Every week it's the same. Chelsea takes Aubrey somewhere, Adumb shows up (or doesn't) with flavor of the month or whoever, Chelsea and her friends and family sit around and bitch about Adumb. Why am I watching this? It's like watching paint dry.

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 4

All hail the Kaiser Roll! The kid's the spitting image of Nathan, and he's adorable - seems a bit incongruous, doesn't it? Poor Jace did not look particularly excited to see or hold his little brother. It's like he knows already. He knows he's already been replaced. Most little kids don't get all jealous and insecure over the new baby until the parents start spending all their time on baby duty and they feel left out; Jace already knows that mommy has a new kid to love and hold and, without actually seeing her dedicate more time to Kaiser than him, he knows what it means. Poor thing.

Chelsea needs to get a life about Adam and Taylor and that whole situation. On the one hand, I can see how it would be a bit irksome to see your ex's other ex posting pictures with your daughter, like they're all best buds or pseudo mommy and daughter together. But on the other hand, get a life, Chelsea. I'm not sure just how attached Aubree would be to Taylor since she only saw her every other weekend or so when she was with Adam, but sure, kids get attached, and I have no problem believing that Taylor got attached to her as well. So while Chelsea can roll her eyes about it, I think it was unnecessary and a little rude to actually text Taylor and tell her to stop doing that. If nothing else, she's making herself look like an insecure nut. But damn, that was a long reply Taylor wrote. I've done that - started to reply with a long message before I realized I was wasting more time doing that than if I'd just called the damn person. And why oh why does Chelsea's group have to whisper and snark like extras from Mean Girls whenever Adam shows up to something? Aren't they all a little old for that by now?

I feel bad for Kailyn, dealing with the very first time she has to be away from Isaac for an extended period of time. I'm sure it was difficult. I did not like, though, how she started calling out Jo for not being as hands-on a parent as she is and how Isaac is going to be all isolated away from his family, and how Isaac only has Jo's family there and that's it. (Well, yeah. How many families does he have when he's with you? Weird comment.) Too bad Isaac was sound asleep when they dropped him off, though. I do wish she could have gotten one last hug and kiss and "love you, mommy" before she left. Oh well. The six weeks will fly by and they'll Face Time every night, so it'll be okay.

I don't know what to say about Leah and her revisionist history. She annoys me. And I hate to play the comparison card, but given the choice between the two of them, I'd rather buy Mary Kay from Miranda. At least her makeup gun doesn't seem to be set to "hooker" and her hair looks like it's been combed in the last week and a half. But yeah. If Corey has actual documentation about Ali's missed appointments and Leah only has the words coming out of her mouth about what's really been going on, I'm inclined to believe Corey's version of events. I really, really don't see Corey been called about a possible cancellation of coverage for just two missed appointments that had notification. Germy needs to shut it.

• Love 2

The problem with the food choices for me is not the weight of the kids but the health problems it can cause. Diabetes and "Mountain Dew mouth" are real. Like another poster said, kids would eat junk all day but it's up to the parents to make healthy choices. We don't see every day in these moms lives, but it's rare to see the kids not eating McDonald's, drinking Pepsi (yikes!), eating Cheetos, and drinking what I call "sugar water"(Lil Hugs). Those are not healthy choices for growing children.

I wonder how many times since his birth Jenelle has dumped baby Kaiser on Barb to babysit because she was "so fucking tired, dude".

• Love 5

Seeing how many people came out to Aubree's softball practice made me sad for Jace as he said "see ya when I see ya" to Janelle. If anyone needs a village oof people on the sidelines rooting for them, it's that kid.

Oh, and Randilicious is getting fatter every episode.

• Love 7

Oh my gosh, perfect title! "Co-parenting" could have been turned into a drinking game! Even Barb said it, in reference to Nathan and Jenelle, who are still together on the show. 

So I'll start with Jenelle. Was it just me, or did everyone at her shower look like they were forced there at gunpoint? Or maybe all of her friends have that permanent quaalude thing Jenelle has going on? It was just such a subdued shower, only Barb seemed to be enjoying herself. And that dress Jenelle wore? No. Just no. There was way too much flowy fabric for a pregnant woman, you could hardly make out her bump. And then her bra was showing! Maybe while she and Nathan were springing for 99 inch flat screens and "electronical" strollers they could have purchased her a nice maternity dress. 

Nathan's fashion choices are no better. For two seasons now we've been subjected to him trying to fool us with his button downs and khakis.....now he goes on a cut-off shirt binge?? And chooses to wear one of those God-awful, DIY halters to the hospital when his son is born? Ugh, he's so gross. 

Was I supposed to be touched by that little birth montage, with the sappy music and the cuddly, family pictures? Because all I could do was picture that kid's life in two years and become even more depressed. 

How coincidental....Leah is shown taking Ali to her therapy appointment the week after Corey accused her of not taking her. I just don't know what to think there. Corey says he was told by the program that Ali was missing sessions. Leah claims that the therapist herself said Leah has only missed when Ali genuinely can't go. Something isn't adding up, and if I go by past records, I would say it's Leah's side. But I like how her friend/babysitter/stranger paid off the street to pretend to know her asked how therapy was, and Leah immediately launches into "10,000 ways Corey sucks". No mention of how ALI did, any new accomplishments. No, let's just continue to trash Daddy, right in front of his daughters. 

So, when she found out Corey was trying to gain full custody and called Germy.....was she just sad? Or stoned? Because she seemed REALLY out of it in that scene. And I normally don't like to make those kind of accusations, but damn. I like how she claims she has never cut Corey down as a dad. Really? Every time you turn around you're accusing him of not WANTING to get the wheelchair. As if he's calling the insurance company and telling them, "Hey, hold off on this claim for awhile because I really don't want my daughter to have it". Not to mention she allows Germy to trash talk him at every turn. Encourages it actually. Germy and  Leah seem to have no chemistry, no connection. At this point, the only things they have in common are baby Adderall and trashing Corey. And what's up with Germy and crying? He's always telling her not to cry. That bothers me. Leah is a bint, but dang....let someone cry if they need to. 

Speaking of crying....Kail was a touch on the over-dramatic side this week, don't ya think? Don't get me wrong, it would be hard as HELL for me to leave any of my kids for 6 weeks. I don't begrudge her getting upset about it. But she couldn't just leave it at, "I've never done this before, I'm really going to miss him". She had to start rambling about how hard it would be for Isaac - how he'll miss playdates and will only be around Jo's family, might get to the zoo "like once a week". The horror! The horror! Damn, Kail. He's not shipping off to Nam. I'm sure he will have a lovely time with his father and his family, and it won't scar him for life that he didn't squeeze in 5684968 activities during those six weeks. 

I liked seeing how sympathetic Vee was, trying to comfort her. 

She was also being overly dramatic about going back to school. I think it's great that she's doing so, but she needs a degree so her kids won't wonder where their next meal is coming from? Girl, please. No one is starving over there. Neither my husband nor I have college degrees. He works, I don't, and we don't struggle to feed our family. In fact, last night we had steak! Go to school if you want to better yourself, but simma down with the hystrionics. 

How Chelsea keeps her sanity with Adumb and his revolving door of women I'll never know. So now Taylor is back on the scene? I fully agreed with Chelsea on this one. Don't post public pics of MY kid without my permission. Not cool. And it's really ridiculous, because Taylor was JUST complaining about the old stripper doing the same thing with HER kid! I thought Chelsea 2.0 had it exactly right - Taylor posted that pic to invite speculation that she and Adumb are back together. Does he just pick the most insecure women ever? Or does he have some magic dick that women can't stay away from? Because I really cannot grasp why SO many of these girls run back to him after he treats them like shit. 

Did he really bring an entire entourage to Aubree's game? Can he not just come and watch his daughter? Or does he have to have people there to socialize with and puff him up as someone awesome person? Then we see him throwing both of his girls up in the air and catching them. He must have seen that image on a Father's Day card at some point and decided that's the epitome of being a good dad. Because he does it A LOT. 

• Love 11

I wanted to reach through the TV and slap Leah when she was going on and on about being "the one" who always takes the kids to the doctor, to PT, wherever, even when she and Corey were married. Well, yeah, idiot, you weren't working and Corey was working to support your ass. Part of what you do as a SAHM is to take the kids to their appointments, because you don't have work conflicts. I remember when she used to call Corey and say that Ali had an appointment here or there. He would say that he didn't have any time off.  What the fuck did she expect him to do? Quit? Then  who would be paying the bills and providing health insurance for the girlses. 

I laughed during Jenelle's shower. All her gifts looked like little onesie outfits and the like. I guess they didn't get the $900 electronic stroller with the phone charging port, LOL. Most of those gifts look like they cost less than 20 bucks. I'm not disparaging the gifts, it's pretty normal for a group of 22 year olds. I wonder if Nathan got pissed that they didn't get more "high class" presents 

• Love 2
Baby Kaiser is very cute, but I feel sad looking at that adorable little face when I think of what hand he was dealt. Zombie Jenelle

Please don't insult zombies like that. 

Just in the first 5 minutes we got these gems from Leah: "Corey DOWNGRADED me" and "Corey tried to THROW UP in my face". I think we know what she was trying to say, but that girl is dumber than a box of bricks.

I WISH Corey would throw up in her face. It would certainly be an improvement on that melted crayon look she has going on. 

When Germy said "Its not like you're shooting up heroin every night, he basically announced that she DOES have some sort of substance abuse problem. Or, that comparison would have been out of left field.

Yea, I thought that was a totally random thing to say, and it really raised my eyebrows. 

At Corey's house, the girls eat vegetables and seem well cared for; bathed and polite and generally calm and happy. This is NOT a bad environment.

Did anyone notice the total Internet FU moment at the end when she was brushing someone's hair?

Nathan: "I'm gonna be a daddy." You already are, jerk.

Right? Honestly, he seemed super enthused because it was a BOY this time, which made me really sad. 

For as much as Chelsea proclaims to not care about Adam, she sure does spend every waking minute talking about him and who he's dating. This is a case where I think she needs to grow up a little. She bitches when Adam doesn't come to Aubree's games and then spends the whole time shit-talking him when he does. Adam is still a douche but she's needs to get over it already.

I don't know that I could say it's every waking minute. We only get a glimpse at their life. And, honestly, now that her license issue is sorted out, Adumb's life is a lot more exciting right now. I think MTV is kind of pushing for that to be Chelsea's storyline, hence why we not only get a quite a few Adumb-alone scenes, but now even TAYLOR by herself. I guess they must think Cheslea is pretty boring right now, and the Adumb drama spices up her segments. 

And for me, it's not even about the girlses becoming overweight down the line. It's about fucking up their teeth, and jacking up little kids on sugar - who are already naturally hyper, and a host of other health problems. I'm not some perfect, organic mama - a treat here and there is fine. But she is setting her kids up for horrible eating habits, and their future weight is only a tiny part of what concerns me about that. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 3

Your right PlanetSassy, there is absolutely nothing to celebrate . I already am sad for baby Kieser. Janelle has zero emotion, but actually the forced acting when poor Jace was around by Barb and Janelle made me think they read the negative comments of last weeks show of little Jace's episode singing that rainbow song. The long hug, the talking to him with love and no yelling, etc. Not that he didn't just eat it up. Boy, I thought he wasn't going to let his mom go. I'm sorry, last nights birth of baby Kieser plain discusted me. and I cringed watching. them play house like they are just wonderful parents. This is not going to last long they are both pathetic ticking time bombs (at least Nathan is). Janelle is just an emotionless slug, laying around looking miserable. What a crappy visit those so called 'friends'. of Janelle's had . Coming to see the newborn and just hearing Janelle complain about Barb the whole time. Bless the beast and the children indeed!

• Love 1

OK, so I missed Germy's "It's not like you're doing heroin every night" comment but I was thinking that both of them looked a lil bit sketchy in the car when they were bad mouthing Corey. I don't want to point fingers but they looked a lil bit hazy in the eyes and face.... anyone else think so? And you know what, if Leah can throw shade on Corey over the handling of the wheelchair claim then i think it is COMPLETELY BIASED for MTV to not show us the flip side where Corey has obviously suspicions on how Leah and Germy have a "lifestyle" that isn't good for the girlses. Once again, the editting monkeys are telling us the story they want to tell us and not the full story. I hate that. 
And for the 10,000th time, Leah hop off the whole "Corey doesn't care about his daughter getting the wheel chair" bit. I work in the insurance industry and I have been at the mercy of the insurance industry. NO ONE gets a $20k wheelchair in a minute, no matter how many times you call. Now, that said... it is not Corey's fault or in Corey's control that the wheelchair has not been granted yet so if that is the basis for your court action... good luck with that. And second, let's not forget that you were granted a loaner chair (which is kind of nice and would not happen for most people. I wonder if the MTV cameras are to thank for that gracious loan) and let's also not forget that YOU LEAH, treated the wheelchair LIKE A TOY and let your demon twin PLAY with it and the thing was broke almost immediately. Maybe, if the wheelchair is SO important to your daughter's wellbeing, you might have NOT treated it like a TOY and you might have appreciated it enough to NOT BREAK IT, you damn fool. But I guess that would mean she would have to get off her drug-induced hazy ass and actually parent her kids and say NO to the demon twin occassionally. 
And one final point on Trashy McTrashter Leah.... remember last year, all of her comments about how much $ Germy made and how rich they were and all that jazz? Yeah Leah, I see you crammed with your 3 daughters in what I assume is a 2-bedroom apartment and I see you driving that lil affordable car (where are the fancy SUV and truck you and Germy had?) Damnnn girl, the first rule of having money is NEVER talk about your money. lol. Guess we know you were fronting. Or you snorted it all away or something. hmmmm..... if the wheelchair means so much and if you were so loaded, you could have purchased it with all the money you pretended to have.  So maybe you need to stop slamming Corey in front of his kids. You deserve what you get Leah. I hope Corey gets primary custody. 
Ewww on Janelle and I second everyone that says Jace knows he just got replaced. and LOLOLOLOL... MTV camera men and directors. I saw what you did there, showing the cheap clothes and diaper cake they got at their shower... hahaha... where's the Peg Pergo (sp?) fancy carseat and stroller? hahaha. I bet they didn't even get a $20 gift in the whole lot. Serves them right. And ewwww, Nathan, no one is impressed with your shoulders or chest. Put a shirt on and take a seat. 
Aubrey is quite possibly the cutest kid I have ever seen, after my own adorable kids :) And I still want Randylicious to adopt me, please. He's the best dad ever. Adumb's hair is sillier than Leah's (and no Leah, it isn't sexy... it's trailer parky). 
And Kail, why do you have to throw shade on Jo and his family? That girl never stops. She is the one that moved away and put the 6-week summer visit in motion so she gets no sympathy from me. It would kill me to be separated from my kids but this is what YOU DID Kail. You don't get to whine about it like a victim. And leave Jo alone, I thought you mended fences but it seems you are only on good terms when it benefits you Kail. I bet Isaac will enjoy his time with his dad and shocker- Jersey has a beach also so I am sure Jo will take him a few times over the summer. Javi, I used to like you but you and Germy have both turned into punks this season. Making little comments but always behind everyone's back. I think both of them are trying to increase their camera time. Losers. 

• Love 7

I see Kail's friend got the George Hamilton special down at the local tanning salon. And Kail is just one insufferable tattooed manatees...oh, the horror of Isaac spending some time with his father and paternal family who have been shown as being nothing but loving and having Isaac's best interest in heart. Funny how when Kail thought she could just spirit Isaac away to wherever Javi would be stationed, she mentioned that the only time Jo woould see Isaac would be for six weeks in the summer.

I think someone. needs to show Janelle her episode of 16 & Pregnant to remind her of how she neglected Jace when she tries to paint barb as the big bad who tried to stop her from parenting.

Because it can't be said enough, Corey upgraded big time with Miranda.

So who drove Adam to Aubrey's game?

• Love 2

I'm still believe that if Adumb wanted to do Chelsea, she'd take him right back in a heartbeat.  So now NO ONE can take pictures of Aubree without her explicit approval?  Hell no girl, as long as Adumb gave the OK, go F yourself.  Her actions throughout this episode, being catty at the game, responding to a picture, etc. just proves she is NOT over him.

As for Leah, didn't Cory's dad take Ali to PT the last time with her new wheelchair, otherwise, I'm sure Ali wouldn't have made THAT appointment either.  And I don't believe that Ali isn't going to PT because she's sick, I believe that's the excuse Leah gives when she doesn't feel leaving the house.

Poor Jace, he's trying so hard to hold it together.  I really do hope he is excelling at school now

• Love 2

I agree that Taylor posting a picture of her and Aubree was strange.

I don't think it was strange, but it was extremely inappropriate.  I think it's irresponsible to post a minor's photo to a public audience on social media without both parents' permission.  Whenever I posted pics of my stepdaughter on FB, I would restrict the audience to "close friends" or "family".  Now that she is 13, I always ask her permission before posting any pics because she is old enough to decide for herself.

I honestly don't know if you're kidding. What kid wouldn't want to eat junk food all the time? It's a parent's responsibility to teach their kids, including discipline and using the word "no." And to look out for what's best for them.

I just wonder about Leah's level of ignorance because she feeds her young kids crap on national TV.  I have to wonder more about what she feeds them off camera.  It was disturbing to see Baby Adderall eating her very own order of Wendy's fries.  The fat and salt content... ugh.  Maybe one or two fries, but a whole order?

wait, did Janelle drive herself and Nathan to the hospital after her water broke? Is his license suspended?

Yup. Rather than drive with Barbara, Janelle drove herself. Since Nathan just got out of jail for vehicle related crimes and does not have a license, I'm sure she drove herself home. (or Nathan drove and they knew the cameras would be gone.)

I think someone. needs to show Janelle her episode of 16 & Pregnant to remind her of how she neglected Jace when she tries to paint barb as the big bad who tried to stop her from parenting.

Right? Jenelle went out partying all the time. I would be annoyed to if she deigned to try and parent one day and was brushing me off like I was nobody. 

So who drove Adam to Aubrey's game?

He had several friends and possibly family members there with him, it's possible one of them did. 

Kail's scenes were alright but she left a sour taste when she was all, "(At Joes house) They don't read to him! They go to the zoo once a week! All they do is sit around and watch tv!" like, what the hell? Seriously. I get it. She was upset about not having Issac for six weeks, I know that's probably rough but..seriously.. it just left a feeling in me I didn't like.

Strange that Kail was reveling in the glow of Joe and Vee, but when it comes to Isaac's rightful 6 weeks with his own father as ordered by a judge, Kail wants to once again paint Joe and Vee's co-parenting in a different light.  I would be torn apart also, for both myself and my child, that we would be apart for 6 weeks.  Isaac is still young and might not totally understand being separated for so long.  How does Kail think Joe feels about being away from his kid for two weeks at a time ALL THE TIME because he only gets every other weekend???

Edited by BitchOnWheelz

I don't understand why Leah and Corey are both seeking a change of custody. I was only half paying attention, but did they say why? Is it the drug use people have been speculating about? If Leah is an addict, she functions like she isn't. She's stupid. THat's not the same.

I think there is more to the story than Corey was saying in front of the cameras.  He and his wife (unlike Leah & Jeremy) don't trash them on camera.  He had a letter saying that Ali's PT would be discontinued if she didn't start showing up.  The PT wouldn't just send a letter like that because of two excused cancellations.  I think Leah was so drugged up on her meds that she didn't even realize she had appointments.

• Love 3
I can't stand when Jermy tells Leah to "stop crying." He does it all the time.

I think that Jeremy is over it.   He thought he got the prize when he ended up with Leah, and now he's lying in the bed that he made.   Leah is the same mess she was from her 16 & Pregnant episode, overwhelmed, bitching, nagging, ragging, being selfish, etc.   Jeremy is probably seeing the real Leah right now.   I cannot believe she sat there right in front of Ali and said that Cory does not give a shit about her having a wheelchair.    Leah is one delusional bitch, how is she going to say she never talked bad about him, when literally in this episode she said that, and right in front of Ali too.   

Yeah or maybe even last week's episode where she put the brakes on the idea of Jace coming to live with her as soon as Nathan suggested it.   Jenelle looks like someone who was looking at her new puppy when she was attempting to show emotion and babytalk with Kaiser when she brought him home.   I feel really sorry for that baby.   

As concerning as it is that Barb yells so much in front of Jace, I feel bad that a lot of people blame her for Jenelle and her siblings having issues. What about their dad? He couldn't have f_cked them up? Barb most likely was negatively impacted by that divorce, too, yet I'm assuming she's the one who stepped up to take care of her children, not the dad. Just like she stepped up with Jace. Hell, where would Jace have been if Barb didn't take custody while Jenelle was shooting up heroin? I shudder to think.

Agree 100%.   I always see comments on forums and gossip sites saying Barb is the common denominator for her kids and their issues.   Um, where's Mr. Barb in that equation?   Pretty sure she didn't  have those kids herself.   I'm not saying Barb is perfect, and her delivery leaves a LOT to be desired, but she is the only one doing anything.   He took her grandson in, still is there for Jenelle for some reason, goes to work, etc.  

Kail is such a total asshole.    Oh yeah, excuse what you aren't doing with Isaac because you decided to have another kid and the new baby and breastfeeding is time consuming, but trash Jo's who actually has to leave the house and work for a living and his plans for Isaac's visit.   When's the last time we saw kail do anything with Isaac?    Even before Lincoln she was either at the park or sitting around the house.    Gee, I guess he just guessed what Toy Story was all about back when he was shown carrying those toys around in every episode last season since Kail has an issue with movies for entertainment.   I can't believe she is carrying on about it being hard on Isaac.   Does this bitch not realize the poor kid is on a 3 hour one way car ride every time he visits his father?   She wouldn't even pick him up that one time when he had a fit over it when she got him from preschool but she wants to act like she's the nurturing one, give me a fucking break.   What's hard on Isaac is a long move from everything he's known, a new baby in the house, his mother being preoccupied with her baby, the constant shit talking he probably hears about his father, the hulk smash fights between his mother and stepfather, etc.   I would guess all of that is more difficult for Isaac than visiting his dad for 6 weeks and doing stuff like the zoo while he is there.   

Chelsea's segments are so freaking boring.   That voice she uses is beyond annoying.  She needs a new storyline.   

• Love 1

I can understand Chelsea's point on Taylor taking pics with Aubree and posting them online. When I was with my ex I would never take pics of his daughter and I together. I would take pics of things we did together, like the arts and crafts, baking adventures, etc. But never pics of the 2 of us, cos she wasn't my kid. Plus I didn't really have any relationship with her mother, who I had only met one time, briefly. So there was no cool understanding between the 2 of us, except that my ex would be there and (obviously) make sure nothing horrible happened. But at the same time my ex's daughter was 11, not 4. She's old enough to realize if someone was trying to parade her around for selfish reasons.

• Love 2