Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

On 11/6/2017 at 7:11 AM, MissMel said:

They look happy.  No forced smiles or excessive family-focused hashtags about perfect family time.  Just a normal "my babies" and a heart like natural mothers tend to do.  

I do appreciate that she didn't add a dozen pointless, random hashtags!

• Love 5
On 11/7/2017 at 4:51 PM, druzy said:

Aubree's voice over begins at :53

It was so very sweet, wasn't it?

But...Am I - I mean my friend -  evil for thinking Cole's ass looked pretty nice in those khaki Levis? 

She really wants to know...

Edited by pheebs
spaced the spacing
  • Love 8

I find Cole attractive and I’m not ashamed to say it lol. His voice can be a bit high but meh no one is perfect.

Aubree's little voice message was adorable and you could tell it was something a kid would say. Not like that fake Mother’s Day letter Jenelle wrote pretending it was from Marissa lol.

• Love 17
8 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I think Cole is really hot. I am very into deep voices, though, and the squeaky baby voice really ruins it for me. I'm also not about the flag apparel obsession. In pictures, though, damn. 

If he stayed quiet? Cole could definitely get it. I mean, the man built a crib!!

Baby, shhhhh...we don't need words.

• Love 22
8 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I think Cole is really hot. I am very into deep voices, though, and the squeaky baby voice really ruins it for me. I'm also not about the flag apparel obsession. In pictures, though, damn. 

Cole is attractive. As someone with a naturally high pitches voice I am not bothered. I don’t know why people say things like “Chelsea is out of his league.”.....so long as they are happy (it looks that way). 

• Love 5

I think Cole is a good looking guy, just not MY type of guy. He's a bit too preppy for me, but I can still see how he's attractive to others. I do like that he seems to actually care about personal hygiene (something some of the other guys could stand to take notice of) and doesn't try to be anyone but himself. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Cole is attractive. As someone with a naturally high pitches voice I am not bothered. I don’t know why people say things like “Chelsea is out of his league.”.....so long as they are happy (it looks that way). 

I actually think Cole is out of Chelsea's league. Hot (which she is too), hard worker, college grad, athlete, talented builder, stable career, no exes at all, no kids, no relationship baggage, wholesome, no big mistakes in his past, willing to let her do whatever in the world she wants. She brings looks, a general pleasant demeanor, and being a good parent into the relationship, along with sloth and a lot of baggage, which comes in many forms (adam, issues from adam, dependence on others, a child, the world knowing her business, etc). I personally think he could have done way better, and others may disagree. In my opinion, he could have easily gotten the gorgeous finance grad with a stable job and no major baggage. I'm glad they are happy!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I actually think Cole is out of Chelsea's league. Hot (which she is too), hard worker, college grad, athlete, talented builder, stable career, no exes at all, no kids, no relationship baggage, wholesome, no big mistakes in his past, willing to let her do whatever in the world she wants. She brings looks, a general pleasant demeanor, and being a good parent into the relationship, along with sloth and a lot of baggage, which comes in many forms (adam, issues from adam, dependence on others, a child, the world knowing her business, etc). I personally think he could have done way better, and others may disagree. In my opinion, he could have easily gotten the gorgeous finance grad with a stable job and no major baggage. I'm glad they are happy!

Definitely agree there.

• Love 4

I already posted this in the Teen Mom 2 Reunion Thread, but wanted to post it here too.

I was agreeing with another poster how great Chelsea looked.

I thought it was the BEST she has looked in a very long time. Loved the outfit, love her hair, loved her make-up, loved HER! However, and I don't want to be "that person", but am I the only one who wishes Chelsea would take that nose ring out, or at least for her wedding day photos? I'm young enough to get away with having stuff pierced, but that hoop makes me want to grab hold of it and yank it out. And did y'all see her mom was wearing one in the episode where they were getting ready for the wedding? Anyone know what the tattoo is of on her inner right arm?

• Love 4
On November 10, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Christina87 said:

Chelsea has become my favorite TM and I like her a lot. But I have to agree about everything you said here. I think Cole is out of Chelsea's league, too.  I'm happy that she was able to see Cole was a good guy and latch on to him instead of pining over Adam or chasing a trail of Adam-like abusive, drug abusing losers.  

And add me to the list of viewers who think Cole is hot. He's not as hot as Ryan back in the day (Ryan back in the day is totally my type - tall, dark hair, dark eyes, athletic build....like my hubby), but he's hot. And it's so sweet that he's willing to do sweet things with Chelsea in pics and on the show. He loves her. She loves him. They are nerdy and cute in their public love and I LOVE it. It all just reads as so real to me. 

12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I hate the nose ring. It's so tacky.

Well, I mean she has to keep some level of tacky to stay on this show....

• Love 17
8 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

This made me think of the Wife School phenomenon. There is a woman who is a grifter in the online black community who runs a series of “classes” in her Wife School. She literally sells a line of shirts that say shit like “I’m not a strong black aoman. I am weak!” Her “classes” can cost upwards of $10K to attend, but she guarantees that she’ll find you an eligible husband. She lives in Paris in one of the suburbs and one of her tips to find an eligible man is to get a European man. One lady faithfully attended and paid for these Wife School classes. The woman in charge of the school set her up with a man in Paris, so she uprooted her entire life (quit her job, pulled the kids out of school, etc.) to get there for this impending marriage only for her to discover that the man didn’t want to marry her and for the lady in charge to immediately distance herself from the woman and kick her out of the group. Last I knew she was trying to make the best of it in Paris (she’d exhausted her entire savings in order to get herself and her family there). 

Back to Leah, though, I could absolutely see her falling for something like this. The lady who runs the school preys on people’s insecurities. I feel like she would be quite the mark for an unscrupulous grifter and could land herself and the girlses in a bad spot because she doesn’t think things through. 

Oh wow, that's terrible. It does sound exactly like something Leah would fall for. It reminds me of the pyramid schemes she loves so much.

• Love 2

Y'all.....unless Adam is open to/gets some serious help this isn't going to end well....

He broke Stasia's arm, locked her in the house, and broke her phone. He got so mad he tore a door off the hinges and threw it.

Meth + Steroids + Adam's personality before drugs = Ticking time bomb. I just hope Aubree and Paislee aren't anywhere nearby when it happens.

http://radaronline.com/photos/chelsea-houska-ex-adam-lind-restraining-order-drugs-abuse-teen-mom-2/

• Love 11
10 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Y'all.....unless Adam is open to/gets some serious help this isn't going to end well....

He broke Stasia's arm, locked her in the house, and broke her phone. He got so mad he tore a door off the hinges and threw it.

Meth + Steroids + Adam's personality before drugs = Ticking time bomb. I just hope Aubree and Paislee aren't anywhere nearby when it happens.

http://radaronline.com/photos/chelsea-houska-ex-adam-lind-restraining-order-drugs-abuse-teen-mom-2/

Poor Stasia!!! I hope she’s able to get far away from Adam. From what I recall she was always kind to Aubree and Paisley. 

Chelsea and Taylor need to band together to protect their daughters from Adam’s violent tendencies. 

• Love 17
12 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

That’s just crazy talk.  MTV edited the article to make him look bad. 

Ha Realky though, how are his fansgina defend him against this? Awful 

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Which reminds me....What happened to Pete the Pig? Maybe Cole built him a nice pen outside since Watson?

He’s still around. She mentioned him on Twitter the other day.  He likes to be outside when it’s nice but comes in whenever it’s cold. 

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Oh good! Thanks @Mkay! She's has herself quite a little farm going on. Love it.

She said he makes an awful funny noise when he wants to come back inside.   I picture it in my head and I bet it’s pretty loud.  :)

50D2934A-0ACA-46D0-AF82-1CFFDD1F27D0.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
Add a pic
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

She said he makes an awful funny noise when he wants to come back inside.   I picture it in my head and I bet it’s pretty loud.  :)

Now that's funny! LOL! I now have that embedded in my brain too! I'll smoke a fatty. It'll be fine. 

• Love 9
On 11/15/2017 at 5:01 PM, LBS said:

Ugh...  I love the nose ring on her.   I know, I know, I know.   

I do too! Nose piercings are pretty trendy these days so I just think of it  as fashion. Same with tattoos. Tattoos equal art to me. 

19 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Don't like Drew talk to Stasia. He'll find a way to make this all her fault. 

This! God I have so much hatred for "Dr." Drew now. MTV needs to get rid of him pronto. 

And that is scary the level Adam has went to. He definitely doesn't need to be seeing his children at all without strict supervision. 

• Love 10

Do you all remember the reunion where Dr. Drew had Randy (and maybe Chelsea?) thank Adam for paying his child support (this was back in the early seasons when I guess he did pay)?  It was disgusting.  He didn't make Adam thank Chelsea for doing the real work of parenting or Randy for being a supportive grandfather....but they were told to thank Adam for something he should be doing and was court ordered to do. WTF.

Dr. Drew would probably have Stasia thank Adam for not breaking her legs or for not killing her. He'd probably ask Randy to thank Adam for never breaking Chelsea's arm.  

I'm glad I'm not Dr. Drew's wife or a woman in his employ. 

Also, poor Paislee and Aubree. How heartbreaking for them. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 17

She posted a video of it on instagram, it did sound like he was screaming.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Family vacation in the making. I wonder if they are going to Disneyland or World. 

Posts came up on Instagram out of order. Disney World for the win!

I absolutely love Chelsea's hair in this picture!!!! I wonder if that's her regular hair length without extensions. I can't imagine she would rock the rat's nest for roller coasters (I know the ones at Disney are tame, but I still wouldn't wear something that's basically a wig!). If that's her natural hair, she should start wearing it like that asap. It looks so thick and healthy! It makes her look really classy too. I feel like she would annoy me less if she looked like that every day, haha. 

• Love 8
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:28 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think TM in a way saved Chelsea from the same fate. That could've easily been her had there been no cameras around. The emotional and verbal abuse he waged against her and Aubree was horrific and I can only imagine what shit happened behind closed doors. 

I am so sorry for Stasia. Adumb is a criminal, a degenerate, and a repugnant bastard who needs to be thrown in jail for a lengthy period of time, not only for this, but for all the other times he people he put in danger like the elderly couple when he was speeding and crashed into them, and his non-stop violation of probations. I am sickened at how long this guy has been able to get away from ever doing real time. Money gets you a lawyer and it also keeps your behind from ever doing time. Just like Jenelle. 

Let's hope Paislee and Aubree are kept far from this monster. 

• Love 18
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I think TM in a way saved Chelsea from the same fate. That could've easily been her had there been no cameras around. The emotional and verbal abuse he waged against her and Aubree was horrific and I can only imagine what shit happened behind closed doors. 

I am so sorry for Stasia. Adumb is a criminal, a degenerate, and a repugnant bastard who needs to be thrown in jail for a lengthy period of time, not only for this, but for all the other times he people he put in danger like the elderly couple when he was speeding and crashed into them, and his non-stop violation of probations. I am sickened at how long this guy has been able to get away from ever doing real time. Money gets you a lawyer and it also keeps your behind from ever doing time. Just like Jenelle. 

Let's hope Paislee and Aubree are kept far from this monster. 

Ditto to your entire post. In another universe where Chelsea and Aubree had to live with Adam this could’ve been them. Same for Taylor (Paislee’s Mom). 

Stacia needs therapy and help to stay away from Adam- I don’t know if she has anywhere else to go. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Does Rita have kids from a previous marriage? The blondes in the picture don't look like Houskas. I agree the shorter, natural hair flatters Chelsea. She looks much more polished.

Yeah Rita and Randy were second, mid life spouses to each other. They don’t have bio children together. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Ditto to your entire post. In another universe where Chelsea and Aubree had to live with Adam this could’ve been them. Same for Taylor (Paislee’s Mom). 

Stacia needs therapy and help to stay away from Adam- I don’t know if she has anywhere else to go. 

It's pretty sad that ANY ex adam leaves in his wake will need therapy. He really needs to stay single! The worst people (cough, jenelle, cough) seem to always be in relationships, inflicting their horrible personalities and abuse on others!

• Love 11