Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

you’d be surprised at the things people say to kids TO THEIR FACE) 

I believe it. My late grandmother was a nasty, raging narcissist and picking on others over their weight was a favorite past time of hers. I have a male cousin who's on the husky side and when he was in middle school she told him he needed to go on a diet; in front of 30+ family members at Thanksgiving. My mother immediately snapped at her and told her to knock it off, but the words were already said. People can be really cruel, unfortunately.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I believe it. My late grandmother was a nasty, raging narcissist and picking on others over their weight was a favorite past time of hers. I have a male cousin who's on the husky side and when he was in middle school she told him he needed to go on a diet; in front of 30+ family members at Thanksgiving. My mother immediately snapped at her and told her to knock it off, but the words were already said. People can be really cruel, unfortunately.

So sad. Some people need their ass kicked.

Thankfully, Chelsea isn't a cruel person.

I can see Jenelle or even Kail saying such things to their kids. They would probably tell them to go under the knife as a way to fix their supposed flaws. Kail's kids have likely heard her use the N word and calling people out for their "nappy" hair. One day poor Suds will sit there thinking his hair is nappy. Jenelle is so cruel to her children on so many levels. God, I hate these bitches. 

• Love 8
15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. She looks like any blonde, Southern college girl you'd find on an SEC campus. Cute, but one of a million carbon copies.

You're nicer than me. I think Leah's days (even with full, professional makeup) of passing for a college aged girl are long gone. She looks to me like the run of the mill 30 something trophy wife of a Midwestern real estate broker who drops the kids off at school or daycare then goes to the gym and would call Gwyneth Paltrow her idol.

• Love 13
On 10/11/2017 at 0:43 PM, NannyBails said:

But ... have you had the meat pies?  :-)

Fellow East Texan here and it doesn’t matter what is in our pies because we fry them all in animal fat.  Sooooo delicious.  Now I’ve got to go git me a ding dang sawdust pie.  Yous got those up in der dat hollar?

• Love 2

After watching the latest episode, it dawned on me why Chelsea's face looked so thin in those pics above. It's the contouring! She's still contouring her face to look thinner which she doesn't need anymore. She is not too thin at all, it's just that heavy contouring! You have to admit, Chelsea is good at her makeup game, a little too good. 

Also, seeing her body, she's probably doing IIFYM which would mean she is definitely eating carbs, she was probably just out of them at that time. And in Chelsea's defense when she was talking about the carbs, she was speaking to Cole only and she kind of said it under her breath so I don't think Aubree even heard her. 

I was just getting concerned because of this pics of her face but now that I know it was just the contouring, I feel better.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

After watching the latest episode, it dawned on me why Chelsea's face looked so thin in those pics above. It's the contouring! She's still contouring her face to look thinner which she doesn't need anymore. She is not too thin at all, it's just that heavy contouring! You have to admit, Chelsea is good at her makeup game, a little too good. 

Also, seeing her body, she's probably doing IIFYM which would mean she is definitely eating carbs, she was probably just out of them at that time. And in Chelsea's defense when she was talking about the carbs, she was speaking to Cole only and she kind of said it under her breath so I don't think Aubree even heard her. 

I was just getting concerned because of this pics of her face but now that I know it was just the contouring, I feel better.

I don't think she's "good" at makeup at all, but YMMV of course. What is IIFYM?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, druzy said:

So cute! I love that little skunk costume. I almost went down to our little downtown area tonight to watch the little ones in their costumes. It's been a tradition here forever for all the downtown businesses to pass out candy and a lot of the employees really get into it with some great costumes. The grocery store sets up bales of straw and a backdrop and takes free pics of all the kids. I really miss those years!

• Love 4
On 9/5/2017 at 1:06 PM, ghoulina said:

Sorry Ghoul, I don't know why the box is here^^

Didn't Adumb have a girlfriend living with him? Or is that past? I can't keep up with this chucklef___.

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
one letter can change the whole post.
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Sorry Ghoul, I don't know why the box is here^^

Didn't Adumb have a girlfriend living with him? Or is that past? I can keep up with this chucklef___.

That's what I was wondering. All of the charges were DV related which makes me think it was a girlfriend situation. Unless he's added beating family members to his repertoire. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

That's what I was wondering. All of the charges were DV related which makes me think it was a girlfriend situation. Unless he's added beating family members to his repertoire. 

If that's the case I'm hoping Chelsea is able to control visitation with his parents. I just feel that they are way to permissive with Adumb (I get that he's an adult, but seriously Dude needs supervision) and would just let the same bullshit continue even with Aubree there. I feel they probably can't be trusted not to follow new visitation guidelines and it could be traumatizing for Aubree. I wish Adumb would fall in a hole and just let Aubree be with her real dad, Cole.

• Love 11

He had a girlfriend/fiancé named Stacia.  They were together for a really long time. She deleted her Instagram account and rumors were written about them that the engagement was off, they had broken up. But Adam kept saying that the stories were fake and they were still together.  Personally, I think she left him. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

If that's the case I'm hoping Chelsea is able to control visitation with his parents. I just feel that they are way to permissive with Adumb (I get that he's an adult, but seriously Dude needs supervision) and would just let the same bullshit continue even with Aubree there. I feel they probably can't be trusted not to follow new visitation guidelines and it could be traumatizing for Aubree. I wish Adumb would fall in a hole and just let Aubree be with her real dad, Cole.

Hopefully if Adam's parents can't be trusted the court will assign someone other than his parents to supervise the visits.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I agree. Way too many parents have blinders on when it comes to their Golden Boy sons, and given how much of a narcissist Adam is, I'm inclined to believe the Linds are no different. I know Aubree said she enjoys spending time with her grandparents regardless of whether her father is there or not, but I don't think they're entirely trustworthy. 

• Love 7

I don’t think he should be able to see her at all. He is beating up girlfriends and doing drugs. What’s stopping him really from hurting Aubree. Other then him never being around I guess. If the grandparents want to see her then fine they can take her for the day or have a sleepover sometimes but it shouldn’t just be this automatic thing. Adam is a total loser who doesn’t deserve any time with his daughters.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Im not ready to concede that. This is Cole we're talking about. Its gotta be in the background somewhere. We have to find it. Like Waldo.

Maybe it's on the inside of the canopy? 

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Im not ready to concede that. This is Cole we're talking about. Its gotta be in the background somewhere. We have to find it. Like Waldo.

It’s tattooed on his arm. 

• Love 7