Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Kail handling the car conversation as an asshole is all on her regardless if Javi is silent. His silence in this instance is his way to avoid a no-win situation which would surely erupt the minute Javi opens his mouth and says Isaac can share Lincoln's room or have his own room. 

Any reasonable parent knows those kind of conversations are best handled away from the kids until decisions are made by BOTH parties.

Kail fucked up by saying to Isaac he may not have a room at Javi's because in Isaac's mind, it puts the blame on Javi and Kail looks like the innocent person who did not make that choice. We know she will be the one to make that decision, not Javi. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12

Why can't one of them say, "we don't know how many rooms his house will have yet, but you will both have a place to sleep"? Boom. Puts the kid's mind at ease, and is probably true because they don't know what his house will look like!

• Love 12

Because Kail is a friggin' idiot and a maroon. She has no filter and no care as to who she hurts. Her comment can be construed as a dig to Javi as well. It could have been her way to let Javi know Isaac wasn't going to be spending any or very little time with him at his new place.

• Love 12

Since Kail just heard about Javi's place and didn't know anything about it, she had no clue.  I assume Javi knows how many bedrooms the place has.  But then again the idjit didn't even know where it was located, so who knows.

• Love 1
On January 18, 2017 at 0:10 PM, Tatum said:

I know nothing of the laws in Delaware, but I have had friends get divorced in MN, WI, and NE, and the advice of the divorce attorney in all three states was, do not leave your house, unless your life is in danger staying with a disgruntled partner. It doesn't matter what kind of informal agreement you've worked out with your soon to be ex spouse, if your spouse decides to be petty in front of the judge, the divorce settlement may be impacted if your spouse decides to argue that you are the one who left.

Add a fourth state (Louisiana) to that list- my good friend just divorced her husband and was told the same thing about not leaving her house. 

Their house is pretty big. If I was Javi, I'd have moved my stuff into one of the bedrooms (not the shared master) and told her if she wanted me out, she'd have to wait for the court to work it out....

However, I think those of you who said she would have filed for an order of protection under false pretenses (saying Javi abused her physically, etc) are right. Or Javi was afraid he'd get his head shaken by Kail. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10

Ex-step-parents are in a really tough position. They may WANT to do the right thing, but they have no rights. It's ultimately up to the biological parents if they get to continue to see the kid after the divorce. Kail has paid lip service to the idea, but then she immediately tells Javi he can't borrow a freaking car seat - so that right there does not give me hope. Jo is all about it, so maybe the guys can work something out on his weekends. We shall see. I do think that deep down Kail probably wants to do the right thing for Isaac, but that woman is insanely petty and prideful. So I can see her using her son to punish Javi, sadly. 

I agree that the car ride was not the time and the place. They should have brushed it off in a reassuring way and the adults talk about it later, alone. 

• Love 18

Neither one of these people are actual functioning adults, though. They haven't even been LEGAL adults for that long.

And for the record, I have zero problem with her talking about her vibrator (though the story sounded like total bullshit, like she was trying to be hilarious but that story is as old as time), I don't think that's anything to be ashamed about, but you can't do it in front of cameras and then tell us you value your privacy. If you want to tell a funny vibrator story to your friends, and their mom (???) I guess, tell it when there's no cameras. THEN you can tell us you value your privacy. This is called "principle." I mean you could take it several steps further and REALLY value your privacy, by not  being on a TV show. 

Ugh, I can't really get over how she immediately took a shit IN HIS TRUCK about his truck. "I'd never buy something like this," "This is the smallest truck in the world," etc...I wish she'd go back to when she was living in that section 8 house she scammed from a women's protection group, have a little class and empathy. Fuck, ever heard of The High Road? 

• Love 22

I agree with Kail being an ass for ragging on Javi's truck when we all know if it weren't for him and those MTV checks, she would be drinking instant coffee she made at home, while driving around in a 15 year old car complete with the "check engine light on" and fake inspection tags.

• Love 21

While Kail initially saying Javi couldn't use the car seats was petty and spiteful....I will give her credit for changing her mind and allowing him to take the car seats from her car and put them in his truck.  She made the best choice for her children and props goes to her for that.  IMO if you gotta trash her for the bad shit, gotta give her credit when she does an about face and does the right thing.  Maybe next time she'll skip the part of being a stone cold bitch first...or not.  Probably not.  Still.  Props. 

• Love 1

Man, Karl was one stone cold bitch in that clip about the mail. Wow.

I wonder if, on any level, Javi gets concerned that hulk could get physical again with him if she gets mad enough.  I can't imagine he has forgotten that incident.

He is  now feeling the full brunt of what he signed up to do to Jo.  I wonder if he realizes that yet.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I agree with Kail being an ass for ragging on Javi's truck when we all know if it weren't for him and those MTV checks, she would be drinking instant coffee she made at home, while driving around in a 15 year old car complete with the "check engine light on" and fake inspection tags.

But she'd still be taking selfies at 80mph in this ghetto car of her instant coffee. Authentic self.

• Love 10
20 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Neither one of these people are actual functioning adults, though. They haven't even been LEGAL adults for that long.

And for the record, I have zero problem with her talking about her vibrator (though the story sounded like total bullshit, like she was trying to be hilarious but that story is as old as time), I don't think that's anything to be ashamed about, but you can't do it in front of cameras and then tell us you value your privacy. If you want to tell a funny vibrator story to your friends, and their mom (???) I guess, tell it when there's no cameras. THEN you can tell us you value your privacy. This is called "principle." I mean you could take it several steps further and REALLY value your privacy, by not  being on a TV show. 

Ugh, I can't really get over how she immediately took a shit IN HIS TRUCK about his truck. "I'd never buy something like this," "This is the smallest truck in the world," etc...I wish she'd go back to when she was living in that section 8 house she scammed from a women's protection group, have a little class and empathy. Fuck, ever heard of The High Road? 

I'm no fan of Kail, but I didn't think much of her comment about his truck, her tone of voice was making fun of his truck in a teasing way, not in a mean way. Javi didn't seem offended. 

Too bad well never see Karl saying the same things Javi said in that article.  I can't picture her ever telling people to stop bashing him. 

I always had the impression that the reason Javi said Isaac was Karl's son is because that's something she would say to Javi a lot.  I can picture her being mad and telling him he can't take Isaac somewhere because he is her son and not his. 

Somebody in the Homecoming thread said Karl is a good mom, I think she's a shitty mom myself.  A good mom wouldn't have treated the father of her child the way she treated Jo and is now treating Javi.  Karl puts her needs and wants above what's best for her kids.  That is NOT a good mom in my book. 

• Love 18

I've seen Kail say some nice things about Javi since the split on twitter.  

I also applaud Javi when he rises above his pettiness....and then when he says some shit like Isaac isn't his kid when it is convenient, I blame him instead of blaming Kail.   

I think they both can be real shitty, but at least right now I am pretty happy with how they are handling their split in the real world timeline.  I think that is being a good parent and hope both continue it for the sake of the kiddos, if nothing else.  

On 1/15/2017 at 5:17 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

I don't know why that quote box showed in that blank post above.

Anywho, I'm not trying to body Shame but any detectives in here think they can see what those numbers on the scale are? My eyes are showing me either 153 or 193. Lol.

Both those weights are good for her height, but curious.

I hate her fake booty ugh

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm so confused by Kail's ugly ass tattoos sitting in that soccer mom Pinterest house. Don't get me wrong I love tats, but hers are just so harsh and ugly against June Cleaver house.

Yeah, she should have just gone with chevron style tattoos so she could blend in with the House Hunters non-original design. Better yet, she could paint the inside of her house to look like her sea aquarium wedding,  that way when she wears her orca outfit (see Instagram above) she can blend in.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, iheartla said:

Slightly off topic, but what happened to her BMW?

She gave Javi her white suburban, bought herself a bmw, and now she has another suburban. Is there a story behind this?

They're leases, all of them, is the story that makes the most sense. This is generally what people who grew up without money do when they finally have some, make terrible decisions with it and don't invest any of it. it's why Leah's suddenly all "I'm finally buying my new home, what an accomplishment" rings so hollow. Anyone with any bnrains would have invested in property immediately, instead she rented and leased a bunch of cars, bought an MLM, etc. 

11 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm so confused by Kail's ugly ass tattoos sitting in that soccer mom Pinterest house. Don't get me wrong I love tats, but hers are just so harsh and ugly against June Cleaver house.

I'm big on tattoos as an art form, I have two, but hers are a fucking mess of a mishmash. It's terrible. Some are colored, some are black and white, some are grey, all on the same arm, it just looks dumb. And that lion! WHY!!!!

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I'm big on tattoos as an art form, I have two, but hers are a fucking mess of a mishmash. It's terrible. Some are colored, some are black and white, some are grey, all on the same arm, it just looks dumb. And that lion! WHY!!!!

LOL, this is my problem as well. I love tattoos, but they need to be properly planned, well done, and cohesive. She has too many different ideas going on and a lot of the work is just shitty. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

LOL, this is my problem as well. I love tattoos, but they need to be properly planned, well done, and cohesive. She has too many different ideas going on and a lot of the work is just shitty. 

It's like six airbrushed vans crashed together, that artwork. I'm pretty sure there's a topless female warrior riding a bear on there somewhere. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

It's like six airbrushed vans crashed together, that artwork. I'm pretty sure there's a topless female warrior riding a bear on there somewhere. 

And some Chinese characters that do NOT say what she thinks they do. 

She wanted "strong" and got "pees in shower".

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I don't think Kail is fat, but she has a bad habit of taking pictures of herself from the worst possible angles.

The ill fitting clothes do her no favors either.  Dear Kail- supportive bras are your friends and will make you look much classier and put together.

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I don't think Kail is fat, but she has a bad habit of taking pictures of herself from the worst possible angles.

She isn't. But the way she eats, and seeing how she has gained a bit of weight since that fat-suction procedure, she wasted her time going under the knife.

• Love 1

Serious question: How can a scale calculate fat and muscle mass?  Wouldn't implants and injections interfere with the results?  I mean, does she worry she's losing her butt cheeks when the fat measurements decrease?  If these are stupid questions, just ignore me.  Lol

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Serious question: How can a scale calculate fat and muscle mass?  Wouldn't implants and injections interfere with the results?  I mean, does she worry she's losing her butt cheeks when the fat measurements decrease?  If these are stupid questions, just ignore me.  Lol

There are specialized scales that measure those.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And some Chinese characters that do NOT say what she thinks they do. 

She wanted "strong" and got "pees in shower".

I knew a guy who thought he had a tattoo on his arm that said "Stop War" in Chinese characters.  Then he sat across from an perplexed old Chinese man on a bus who stared at the tattoo, then at him, and finally inquired, "No Fighting?"

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Good god she looks like 10 pounds of shit in an 8 pound bag.  I can't believe she paid someone to make her look like that.

She didn't. It was free. That may be why it looks so shitty. You get what you paid for.