Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

16lkxhu.png

Sterling came along and so did MTV. 

14iehyw.png

I'm not trying to body shame but I just don't like this new look. She will regret it when she's older and the implants will make her butt appear even bigger because it's normal aging fat clinging to a firm implant.

I say this because I regret my boob job everytime I gain as little as a few pounds as they make me appear fatter than I really am because the weight that is going to my boobs from the weight gain are sitting on top of firm implants. Am I making sense? It is clear In my own head lol.

Basically, after the birth to my third a year ago I've struggled with the last few pounds but my boobs are making me look like I'm larger than I would have looked with the same weight on the scale before the implants.

i have to wear a tight shirt for people to know I'm top heavy because of boobs and not because of my stomach. I don't like wearing clothes that draw attention to men wanting to have a perve moment so I wear baggies shirts that make me look like I'm camouflaging a fat tummy which I'm not. I'm rambling. There was a point and I lost it somewhere LOL.

A natural big booty is nice but a fake one will not age the way a natural big booty would. Ugh it's too early for all this boob and booty talk. I need to finish my coffee. Bye.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I'm not trying to body shame but I just don't like this new look. She will regret it when she's older and the implants will make her butt appear even bigger because it's normal aging fat clinging to a firm implant.

I say this because I regret my boob job everytime I gain as little as a few pounds as they make me appear fatter than I really am because the weight that is going to my boobs from the weight gain are sitting on top of firm implants. Am I making sense? It is clear In my own head lol.

Basically, after the birth to my third a year ago I've struggled with the last few pounds but my boobs are making me look like I'm larger than I would have looked with the same weight on the scale before the implants.

i have to wear a tight shirt for people to know I'm top heavy because of boobs and not because of my stomach. I don't like wearing clothes that draw attention to men wanting to have a perve moment so I wear baggies shirts that make me look like I'm camouflaging a fat tummy which I'm not. I'm rambling. There was a point and I lost it somewhere LOL.

A natural big booty is nice but a fake one will not age the way a natural big booty would. Ugh it's too early for all this boob and booty talk. I need to finish my coffee. Bye.

omg I'm completely the opposite!  teeny-tiny up top and a big ol' booty!  at certain times in fashion I say, THAT'S IT I'M GETTING A BOOB JOB but then I think about how I almost never even have to wear a bra, so...

• Love 3

@teapot LOL. I didn't get the boob job to have big knockers I did it because two pregnancies before the surgery made them look lifeless but the surgeon advised me that extra cc's (amount of volume in the implant) than I wanted would look best. I was originally a happy 34 B and now I'm between 34 Full C to a 34 Small D depending on the time of month and hate being the "big boob girl." I've always been conservative in how I dress I just wanted to feel more confident for my hubby in the bedroom. I'll never have a big ole' booty unless I buy them - which I won't do. I'm done with fake enhancements.

(edited)

Except there isn't an implant in her booty. She had a Brazillian Butt Lift, her own fat injection and shaped into her butt. I don't like it either. Anyone who needs fat for their own BBL, I'm willing to donate. Lol the last thing I want is to make my butt bigger!

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Except there isn't an implant in her booty. She had a Brazillian Butt Lift, her own fat injection and shaped into her butt. I don't like it either. Anyone who needs fat for their own BBL, I'm willing to donate. Lol the last thing I want is to make my butt bigger!

Oh wow. I'm so far removed from cosmetical surgery terms these days. My bad. I guess my whole post sounds irrelevant. LOL. Thx.

(edited)
3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Omg yes! I have natural 36 DD's, and everyone is soooooo jealous of me lol. I would like a slight reduction, but haven't had kids yet and will definitely wait until after. It's soooo hard to wear clothes that show off my figure! Everything has to be cut specifically for an hourglass shape, which eliminates probably 70% of dresses and 95% of tops. I almost always wear a tight black top, because it camouflages the boobs a little but shows off my shape. It is SO hard to find professional wear that doesn't make me look sexy or fat either. If I lived at the Playboy Mansion, I guess I would have the perfect figure, but it's tough if your everyday life doesn't call for insanely sexy apparel. 

2 hours ago, teapot said:

omg I'm completely the opposite!  teeny-tiny up top and a big ol' booty!  at certain times in fashion I say, THAT'S IT I'M GETTING A BOOB JOB but then I think about how I almost never even have to wear a bra, so...

Yep, think about how it would feel to wish to God you could wear a sports bra under a swimsuit...

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

@teapot LOL. I didn't get the boob job to have big knockers I did it because two pregnancies before the surgery made them look lifeless but the surgeon advised me that extra cc's (amount of volume in the implant) than I wanted would look best. I was originally a happy 34 B and now I'm between 34 Full C to a 34 Small D depending on the time of month and hate being the "big boob girl." I've always been conservative in how I dress I just wanted to feel more confident for my hubby in the bedroom. I'll never have a big ole' booty unless I buy them - which I won't do. I'm done with fake enhancements.

Sometimes I just can't even hold up a peasant blouse, and the off-the-shoulder trend is off limits to me, b/c a strapless bra just ends up around my waist!!!  I envy the girls w/beautiful full breasts who can follow ALL of the fashions!!!

• Love 2

Haha yeah, strapless bras are a joke past a certain size. I have long hair, so I wear a sports bra under anything strapless and hide it with my hair. It is kind of tacky, but my comfort level far outweighs someone judging it! ?

• Love 4

I think her ass looks disgustingly unnatural. I don't know if this is going to come out right but she doesn't have the face and body type that goes with the ass. To me she's not an attractive person. She's frumpy and has a marshmallow pouty face. Couple that with a supposedly sexy ass implant or whatever and it just doesn't work. The tattoos are awful as well and I'm not against tattoos at all. I think overall she is a nasty human being that thinks nothing of using people until they are of no use to her anymore and then kicking them to the curb. That type of person can have their entire body and face redone to perfection and still be ugly.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Oh wow. I'm so far removed from cosmetical surgery terms these days. My bad. I guess my whole post sounds irrelevant. LOL. Thx.

No biggie. :)

• Love 1

I think Kailyn looks nice. The tattoos are so not my taste but her buttocks looks shapely and proportional to her bust. 

I am a woman with WIDE ASS HIPS and a flat buttocks; I would love to have that rounded shape in jeans instead of looking like a a fertility statue. Lol. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I think her ass looks disgustingly unnatural. I don't know if this is going to come out right but she doesn't have the face and body type that goes with the ass.

I was thinking how to put it, but you did that great, so thanks! I didn't want to bodyshame her, but it really is disgustingly unattractive. And with her type of body, it's not like 'oh, it' s obvious she did something, but she can pull it off'. It's a stand out and not in a good way. I wonder how she's gonna feel when the big behind trend wears off. 

As for cleveage, I'm a 75B and I always want that area to look smaller! I don't like to attract attention to that part. Whatever we got, I guess we can't all be pleased, LOL

• Love 4
4 hours ago, EuropeanGirl said:

I was thinking how to put it, but you did that great, so thanks! I didn't want to bodyshame her, but it really is disgustingly unattractive. And with her type of body, it's not like 'oh, it' s obvious she did something, but she can pull it off'. It's a stand out and not in a good way. I wonder how she's gonna feel when the big behind trend wears off. 

As for cleveage, I'm a 75B and I always want that area to look smaller! I don't like to attract attention to that part. Whatever we got, I guess we can't all be pleased, LOL

Yep. Even though I think Kail is a nasty piece of work, my comment was really more on the look in general on people with her face/body type. I'm sure everyone has had the experience of seeing someone from the back and thinking, "Woo!" only to have them turn around and you think "Whoa!" I think shaming might be a bit of a strong word. I think if someone is extremely overweight due to health reasons or has terrible acne-- things that they cannot really control-- getting on them about it is shaming and not nice. If, however, someone decides to write a check to have fat injected into their ass until they look weird, well...

• Love 7

Her new body shape is not my cup of tea. But I realize the world is full of people who aren't me. I still find it ridiculous to spend time and money on cosmetic surgery if you're not going to take care of your body afterwards, but I guess that is between Kail and the next plastic surgeon who has to reshape her ass after too much pizza and chimichangas.

• Love 9
On 7/22/2016 at 5:38 PM, Mkay said:

w7dlw7.png

From this angle, I love that suit on her.

BUT, I giggle thinking how after that perfectly staged Instagram shot, she now has a looooong walk of inching backwards in flippers before she can actually snorkel.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I don't understand this from a grown woman with children.  What is this a picture of and why are you posting it on the Internet? Is it a picture of her ass? What is the point?  It's so weird to me.  This is what teenagers do.  I don't get it.

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Those white shorts are so tight my ladybits are having sympathy pains. 

I agree. Even if she was super tiny, that just looks uncomfortable as hell. I hope she took them off right after the picture. How could you do anything productive in those?

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I don't understand this from a grown woman with children.  What is this a picture of and why are you posting it on the Internet? Is it a picture of her ass? What is the point?  It's so weird to me.  This is what teenagers do.  I don't get it.

She is obviously a Kartrashian fan. She is trying with all her might to follow in their footsteps. I bet she DVRs their damn show and watches it with Peach.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

Because she had a rough childhood and her mother wasn't there for her and her father was a weirdo that had a padlock on his refrigerator and the Riveras would not let her live in their house and date other guys and Jordan didn't accept the fact that she fucked Jo in the shower and it just all piled up and up with other stuff and as a result she has had to get tattoos and ass injections to make up for all that. Bleh.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

I agree but I know middle-aged women who do the same thing. I think they're just insecure and desperate for attention. (I am not secure but I am not desperate for attention, either. lol )

• Love 6
3 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I agree but I know middle-aged women who do the same thing. I think they're just insecure and desperate for attention. (I am not secure but I am not desperate for attention, either. lol )

It's like the woman who claims she was bullied for wearing a skanky dress to a wedding, and posted pictures of herself in said skanky dress all over social media. They just want to be told how gorgeous and fabulous they are and how anyone who dares to criticize them is just a fat, ugly jellus h8ter. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I'm just always confused by the way these people behave online because I don't know anyone in my real life who tweets about their personal business and posts pictures of their ass on the Internet.  I'm not saying they don't exist but it's just so immature and juvenile, I just can't believe people who are raising children do this.  That's exactly what I would be telling my children NOT to do: don't post a picture of your ass on the Internet and don't post your private business on the Internet.  I know her kids are too young to learn that lesson but she just seems so dumb.

• Love 7

Admittedly, I've been out of the loop with regard to the real life drama that goes on among these people, but why were they making Welcome "Home" signs and why was Javi coming in the door of the "home" if they are split?

• Love 3

Single mom doing whatever it takes?  Like cashing huge checks from MTV and taking vacations every month because she doesn't have to work?

Kail and Janelle seriously need reality checks.  Please, MTV, cancel these fraudulent shows so they can experience what real single parents have to deal with.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

Admittedly, I've been out of the loop with regard to the real life drama that goes on among these people, but why were they making Welcome "Home" signs and why was Javi coming in the door of the "home" if they are split?

Camera time and ratings.  When it comes to their lives, social media, and the show, they're both lying liars who lie.

• Love 1

It's likely it was just for the show, but maybe Kail really has matured and is honoring the relationships that the boys have with Javi. The way Isaac is clinging to him in that pic is so touching. Whatever her reasons, I don't care. I'm glad Isaac got to welcome him home. 

• Love 6

I'm wondering now if Javi is still going to live in their home, for the time being, even if they are "broken up"? Somehow I don't see him in the barracks (though Air Force barracks are quite a cut above the rest, I've heard) and I'm guessing he can't afford an apartment or a hotel. And if he has legal any ownership of the house, he should have the right to live there. I'll be curious to see how that goes down.

• Love 2
On 8/1/2016 at 1:45 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

I'm wondering now if Javi is still going to live in their home, for the time being, even if they are "broken up"? Somehow I don't see him in the barracks (though Air Force barracks are quite a cut above the rest, I've heard) and I'm guessing he can't afford an apartment or a hotel. And if he has legal any ownership of the house, he should have the right to live there. I'll be curious to see how that goes down.

He's currently getting a housing allowance for living off-base.  If he moves onto the base, he will lose that extra money.  So either way it is going to cost him.

• Love 3