Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Jo and Vee is the key phrase here IMO; Kail has invited her son's extended family and good for her for including both his dad and stepmom.  If Javi had a problem with that, I hope she told him to stfu.

Agreed.  I'm glad Jo and Vee can hang out with Kail.  Nothing wrong there. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Maire said:

Because I am 1. Nosy and 2. avoiding work I looked at Javi's instagram. He had a Mother's Day message for his mom but none for Karl.

That's because Javi's an asshole.  You can hate her for whatever she may or may not have done to you or what have you....but respect and honor her as the mother of your child.  

• Love 13
Just now, shelley1005 said:

That's because Javi's an asshole.  You can hate her for whatever she may or may not have done to you or what have you....but respect and honor her as the mother of your child.  

Javi is a low-key extreme egotist. He is smart enough not to bluster around with it like Adam (nor is he a total POS like Adam), but he is so into himself. 

• Love 7
On 5/7/2016 at 9:40 AM, Lm2162 said:

I don't know if cheating once with the father of your child (and at the time she thought they might get back together) when you had a semi-casual boyfriend (they didn't live together and were already having issues) when you were 18 or so makes you a "known cheater." If she'd been married or done it several times like our beloved WV clan, maybe, but I don't know that this qualifies except very technically. She is known to have cheated that one time several years ago. 

She also was sneaking around with Jordan. Perhaps maybe she and Jo were "technically" broken up but she was living in his house and there's a reason she kept it from him.  I know that reason ....she's shady as hell.

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

She also was sneaking around with Jordan. Perhaps maybe she and Jo were "technically" broken up but she was living in his house and there's a reason she kept it from him.  I know that reason ....she's shady as hell.

She was 16 and he had broken up with her straightforwardly on camera. She needed a place to stay, that's why she didn't tell him, and perhaps shouldn't have dated anyone else at that time, but I'm not really sure why...she was a 16 year old whose baby daddy left her. She could pretty much date whoever she wanted. Maybe she shouldn't have because of his mom, but she had no obligations to Jo. If he didn't want her to date others, he shouldn't have broken up with her. That breakup was not ambiguous or technical. She didn't stay upstairs with the family anymore. They were co parenting and that was it. And they were essentially very immature children. I don't know. I don't see that the same way as, say, Leah & Corey cheating on their legal spouses. We forget that Jo was also dating Vee, at least casually, when he cheated with Kailyn, too. And knew she had a boyfriend. I don't really fault him for that either. Nobody was married and everyone was crazy young and procreating and confused. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 8

Agree about Jo and Kail being so young and caught up in so much drama that they were not prepared to handle due to ignorance and immaturity. Kail also had a bisexual relationship behind Jo's back. I think Kail rushed into all those relationships in such a short period of time. Kail would benefit greatly if she just stayed single and focused on herself and the boys.

• Love 4
(edited)

There were also claims he cheated on her while she was pregnant, which he's never outwardly refuted. Who knows what's true. Jo never seemed that innocent to me either (for one thing, he got someone pregnant!). I assume they both messed up. I just know I'm not going to judge a 16 year old pregnant girl who was essentially an orphan with no dad and an absent alcoholic mother for possibly screwing around /making bad choices when she was in high school, especially after her baby daddy broke up with her on camera.  Or Jo, when he was 16-17 and trying to be a student and father, probably highly confused. I don't think what either of them did then is a good indicator of how they would be with partners in the future or with an established commitment. I can't imagine the kind of saint you'd have to be to make all positive choices in that situation from either side. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 13
58 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Agree about Jo and Kail being so young and caught up in so much drama that they were not prepared to handle due to ignorance and immaturity. Kail also had a bisexual relationship behind Jo's back. I think Kail rushed into all those relationships in such a short period of time. Kail would benefit greatly if she just stayed single and focused on herself and the boys.

Pretty much the only thing Janet (the one who was providing a roof over her head) was asking of  Kail. But never one to be told what to do, Kail bucked.

• Love 5

I think it would be normal for a 16 year old girl to get back at the dad of her kid for unceremoniously dumping her right after they had a baby by going out with some other guy. Not a good choice, very immature, especially under the circumstances when living in Jo's mom's house, but not evil or something like that (no more than breaking up with your girlfriend a couple months after she gives birth, which he technically also had the *right* to do, but still really shitty). Even Chelsea slept with Adam's best friend in high school to make him jealous. Eh. Very silly, but not the worst thing in the world. They were kids. *shrug*

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Pretty much the only thing Janet (the one who was providing a roof over her head) was asking of  Kail. But never one to be told what to do, Kail bucked.

Janet knew more than anyone what could happen. She was spot on. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

She was 16 and he had broken up with her straightforwardly on camera. She needed a place to stay, that's why she didn't tell him, and perhaps shouldn't have dated anyone else at that time, but I'm not really sure why...she was a 16 year old whose baby daddy left her. She could pretty much date whoever she wanted. Maybe she shouldn't have because of his mom, but she had no obligations to Jo. If he didn't want her to date others, he shouldn't have broken up with her. That breakup was not ambiguous or technical. She didn't stay upstairs with the family anymore. They were co parenting and that was it. And they were essentially very immature children. I don't know. I don't see that the same way as, say, Leah & Corey cheating on their legal spouses. We forget that Jo was also dating Vee, at least casually, when he cheated with Kailyn, too. And knew she had a boyfriend. I don't really fault him for that either. Nobody was married and everyone was crazy young and procreating and confused. 

So? It's not like she's 45 and it was 29 years ago. She has a history of cheating on the two boyfriends immediately before Javi, who doesn't trust her at all. I think Javi is a controlling jerk but I also think Kail does things that don't engender trust. So maybe she was immature. She still cheated.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

So? It's not like she's 45 and it was 29 years ago. She has a history of cheating on the two boyfriends immediately before Javi, who doesn't trust her at all. I think Javi is a controlling jerk but I also think Kail does things that don't engender trust. So maybe she was immature. She still cheated.

She did not ever cheat on Jo. There were rumors about both of them cheating during the early part of their relationship. We don't know if they are true. But she didn't cheat with Jordan. Jo had very explicitly said he did not want to be with her and they were not together, he was single, etc. 

53 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I think it would be normal for a 16 year old girl to get back at the dad of her kid for unceremoniously dumping her right after they had a baby by going out with some other guy. Not a good choice, very immature, especially under the circumstances when living in Jo's mom's house, but not evil or something like that (no more than breaking up with your girlfriend a couple months after she gives birth, which he technically also had the *right* to do, but still really shitty). Even Chelsea slept with Adam's best friend in high school to make him jealous. Eh. Very silly, but not the worst thing in the world. They were kids. *shrug*

Never said it was the worst thing in the world or that it was "evil."  I simply said she was a known cheater meaning she has a history of it.

• Love 2

When the Rivera's approached her after she updated her FB page to "being in a relationship" with Jordan, the discussion was that Jo and his parents thought they were back together because she was sleeping in his bed. She was sleeping with Jo and Jordan at the same time, and they both thought that she was with them exclusively. She admitted it while defending her decision to date Jordan.

Then, while Jordan was exclusive to her, she slept with Jo and someone who gave her the STI, that she originally blamed on Jo at the Reunion show, then claimed was someone else. Sometime during the period she was living in the apartment alone, she said she was date raped by a friend. That may have been in her book that I didn't read. Of course, that is not cheating, but I mention it because I can't remember if that was who she determined gave her the STI or if it was a different guy, so I don't know if she cheated on Jordan with Jo and someone else, or just Jo. 

I also thought that Jo denied cheating on her while she was pregnant, but admitted to sex with a girl that Kail knew about and that he knew about the girl Kail was with and they were okay with those times. There was a discussion way back when about it on one of the Teen Mom blogs, because someone from their school outed the girl Kail was with and I think Jo tried to say it was him to save her from her family's scorn. It was very hateful high school stuff and I was surprised by the pettiness in this day and age. They also tried to out Kail as having had an abortion, but she spoke freely about it when asked by the tabloids, and didn't consider it a secret, so it was just more teenage drama by a "mean girl" after her 10 minutes of fame on the back of Kail and Jo's 16 and Pregnant appearance.

Kail was playing both Jo and Jordan. I think that she was emotionally wrapped up with Jo until he finally told her, after he started dating Vee, that he didn't see them ever getting back together. She was in her car crying, and said that she thought in the future they might try again. I've always felt that was why she had such vitriol towards Vee, who hadn't even said two words to her. He wasn't her first boyfriend or sexual partner, but I think he was her first love, and like Chelsea toward Adam, it was hard for her to let go.

In my opinion, Javi is an ass and would be jealous if he married Mother Teresa. 

• Love 6

Agree lilmarysunshine. 

I can understand being young and dumb. But, Kail is an adult now and is still making questionable choicees. 

Karl was shady as hell then and is shady as hell now.

Javi was an ass and is still an ass, with or without being married to the Hulk. 

• Love 7
13 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

As did Jo. Should they both just stay single now and focus on their kids? Vee might have to finally get a job . . 

• Love 2

Christina that is how I remember it. Kailyn played both Jo and Jordan. She had Jo drop her off to meet Jordan except Jo was not aware of her meeting a guy. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

As did Jo. Should they both just stay single now and focus on their kids? Vee might have to finally get a job . . 

I thought we were discussing Kail?

The truth is I can find plenty to criticize about every single one of these people. And I don't feel the least bit bad about it. That's the cost of you putting your life out there for public consumption.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I thought we were discussing Kail?

The truth is I can find plenty to criticize about every single one of these people. And I don't feel the least bit bad about it. That's the cost of you putting your life out there for public consumption.

Word. We are a snark board afterall. 

• Love 6

A blind item from yesterday confirmed, apparently:

It looks like it is not only this Teen Mom who is cheating, her significant other is also cheating. On a private Instagram account there are photos of the couple all over each other. Kailyn Lowry/Javi Marroquin.

I thought myself that they probably can't say anything because of contracts, but it's pretty obvious.  We all remember how Kail hid her obvious pregnant belly when she was pregnant with Lincoln.  She denied it until she gave birth.  It was stupid. 

• Love 5

What did Javi expect? Karl made it clear she was only interested in marrying him only if he entered the military. 

Will Karl's next boyfriend (current sancho) also have a name that begins with "J"?

• Love 2
(edited)

In some ways I cannot fault Javi for seeking sex or comfort elsewhere. This marriage was a sham from the start and Kail likely sought attention elsewhere. It just reeks like a cover up with her claims of denial about her marriage being over as if she is covering her ass.

I can't wait for Father's Day. I wonder if Karl will mention Javi and wish him a great Father's Day on social media?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

I think with two exes, Kail will join the Leah school of co-parenting -- alternate whether she's trashing/praising Jo or Javi based on which one is challenging her at the moment, e.g.:

Jo balks at some ridiculous request she's making re: Isaac - "Why can't Jo be more like Javi and trust that I know what's best for my son!"

Javi takes her to court to get something formalized - "Javi could take a lesson from Jo and just work this out with an adult conversation between the two of us"

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Katt said:

What are the Drake lyrics he allegedly quoted?

This is the tweet that are Drake lyrics:

And of course it is BS that it is about Drake and nothing else.  It's one of those..I am gonna passive aggressive tweet about my marriage and when people comment on it...I'm gonna be all....no no no...it's Drake!

1 hour ago, poopchute said:

Isaac is Javi's best friend? What a weird thing to say.

He said it on the show too when he is saying goodbye to Isaac before deploying.  He hugs him and calls him his best friend.  

I do think that Javi in a very Jerry MaGuire way might have fallen in love with Isaac way more than he ever did with Kail.  

• Love 9

I don't think it's that weird. I've said that about my kids before. And, no, I'm not a "friend mom". But kids are one of the few people in your life who love you no matter what. And Isaac is a pretty awesome kid. Javi has many faults, but I do think he really loves Isaac like he was his own son. I feel sad for both of them, and what this divorce will do to their relationship. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

In some ways I cannot fault Javi for seeking sex or comfort elsewhere. This marriage was a sham from the start and Kail likely sought attention elsewhere. It just reeks like a cover up with her claims of denial about her marriage being over as if she is covering her ass.

I can't wait for Father's Day. I wonder if Karl will mention Javi and wish him a great Father's Day on social media?

If they cheated, they cheated, no excuses morally, as they both knew the deal and agreed to be married. But in some ways I can at least understand both of their reasons...if I was Javi and lonely/deployed, I'd want to step out on judgy, grumpy Kail too (but then again, wouldn't have married her) and if I was Kail, I'd want to find attention from a guy who wouldn't blame and shame me for my own damn miscarriage. Before that I was a tad more understanding of Javi, but he showed his true colors with that shit. What a douche.

• Love 4
(edited)

All I have to say is this show can never end. I can't wait to see how Kail spins the break-up in Season 8. 

As far as the particulars, if they divorce is Kail obligated to stay in Delaware? It would suck if Jo and Vee uprooted their lives to be close to Isaac only to have Kail relocate back to PA. We all know Kail has no qualms about ignoring a judge's orders. I can see this getting really messy.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 10

When it comes to these two, morals be damned. My money is on Kail having stepped out on Javi first.

Javi taking issue with the miscarriage IMO just seems perhaps there was more to that than we will ever know. I think if Javi is pushed hard enough by Kail, in time he may spill the beans and say he doubted he was the father. He may have found the miscarriage to be a blessing in disguise thus his disconnection. I will go so far as to believe MTV had a hand in filming that scene of Javi and Kail talking about the miscarriage. I think they needed to explain away what had occurred and have Javi show his remorse. I would not doubt Kail had some part in that happening. 

I do not trust Javi and I sure as hell do not trust shady Kail. I certainly cannot trust the MTV splicing and wonky editing monkeys. Hey, maybe that is why Leah used the word "monkey" as her safe word. That was the cue to the editor on where to cut, edit and splice.

• Love 5

I would expect that the vast majority of the conversations we see are prompted by producers, so we aren't getting the full story on most things. I will say that I wouldn't expect Javi to need a real reason (like doubting he was the father) to be a selfish, controlling, misogynistic ass, because he seems to do that just fine on his own. 

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

All I have to say is this show can never end. I can't wait to see how Kail spins the break-up in Season 8. 

As far as the particulars, if they divorce is Kail obligated to stay in Delaware? It would suck if Jo and Vee uprooted their lives to be close to Isaac only to have Kail relocate back to PA. We all know Kail has no qualms about ignoring a judge's orders. I can see this getting really messy.

Isn't the house in Kail's name? She most likely wouldn't move until graduation. Fair guess is that one of her classmates is her boyfriend and she wouldn't want to leave him anyways. 

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Isn't the house in Kail's name? She most likely wouldn't move until graduation. Fair guess is that one of her classmates is her boyfriend and she wouldn't want to leave him anyways. 

It is in both of their names.  It is truncated online, but property tax info reads:  "MARROQUIN,JOSE J &"

• Love 1
5 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

When it comes to these two, morals be damned. My money is on Kail having stepped out on Javi first.

Javi taking issue with the miscarriage IMO just seems perhaps there was more to that than we will ever know. I think if Javi is pushed hard enough by Kail, in time he may spill the beans and say he doubted he was the father. He may have found the miscarriage to be a blessing in disguise thus his disconnection. I will go so far as to believe MTV had a hand in filming that scene of Javi and Kail talking about the miscarriage. I think they needed to explain away what had occurred and have Javi show his remorse. I would not doubt Kail had some part in that happening. 

I do not trust Javi and I sure as hell do not trust shady Kail. I certainly cannot trust the MTV splicing and wonky editing monkeys. Hey, maybe that is why Leah used the word "monkey" as her safe word. That was the cue to the editor on where to cut, edit and splice.

I agree, I think there was much more than we know with all that.  It's getting harder and harder to believe what I see because there are more and more examples of us knowing something happened in real life and it either being completely edited out or shown in a completely different light (as evidenced by Leah's entire existence). I used to say that editing can't force something out of their mouths that didn't happen, but they are manipulating so many things now, that I really don't believe anything as presented.

6 hours ago, leighroda said:

I agree, I think there was much more than we know with all that.  It's getting harder and harder to believe what I see because there are more and more examples of us knowing something happened in real life and it either being completely edited out or shown in a completely different light (as evidenced by Leah's entire existence). I used to say that editing can't force something out of their mouths that didn't happen, but they are manipulating so many things now, that I really don't believe anything as presented.

I agree, too. 

I don't think MTV helped put words in Javi's labia-lipped mouth, but MTV may have set up the scene at the behest of Kail who was likely distraught at footage that may have been caught by the crew of her and Javi fighting. Kail has no clue what scenes will end up on the cutting room floor, but she does know MTV loves to show their fights. With the miscarriage, the producers probably felt sorry for her and decided to scrap the fight scene in exchange for the talking scene where things were "explained."

Most definitely we know that a lot of what we know about the cast has happened off camera and during the off season. MTV has made sure to hide smoking over the years. They even made sure to not acknowledge Tyler and Cate being arrested for marijuana charges. Then, we have Leah and most of her life being swept under the MTV rug as well as hiding T.R. Dues. Why would Kail be any different?

• Love 4
(edited)

Couldn't they be hiding Javi's truly cruel behavior during the miscarriage too, though? The anecdotes we got about how he acted were bleak. They've never made Kail look like a saint like Tyler and Cate, I doubt they'd start now. She's gotten quite a bit of unflattering footage shown of her.

I doubt they were "fighting" much in the hospital. She had to physically heal for quite a bit afterwards. A miscarriage is extremely traumatizing and private already. If your husband is cruel about it I can't imagine the level of trauma. I wouldn't want that on TV either. It'd be humiliating for everyone to know he cared about me so little. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Who said they fought in the hospital? 

I would not take every word as truth that comes out of these two. I just believe there is more to this than we will ever know.

Judging by all their deliberately ambiguous social media offerings, I'd say both Mail and Javi are addicted to the drama and they purposely tell half-truths to keep their fans coming back for more. It's like the Kardashian blueprint for remaining relevant. Post incendiary pictures, call everyone a hater if they make negative comments, delete said pictures, throw in a random tweet which doesn't confirm nor deny and then eventually confirm what all those jellus haterz were calling you out for in the first place.

Khloe Kardashian has it down to a science, and Mail isn't too far behind.

• Love 4

My heart breaks for Isaac. Lincoln is so young he will probably be able to adjust okay, but sweet little Isaac will be heartbroken. I hope Javi stays in his life, or at least an appropriate transition is made to reduce his anguish. Maybe sometimes when Javi has Lincoln he will take Isaac too. Isaac is such a sweet and sensitive little guy and he loves Javi so much. I hope he is okay.

• Love 9
23 hours ago, poopchute said:

Isaac is Javi's best friend? What a weird thing to say.

I disagree; I thought it was very sweet. I'm honestly crushed for both Isaac and Javi; having been a step-parent myself, it's terrible when you get  cut off from your former stepchildren.  I hope Kail will cultivate a good relationship with Javi for both  the boys' benefit.

And I hope Kail thinks long and hard before she remarries.

• Love 6