Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, druzy said:

Kail is a racist pig. I omitted the disgusting words she retweeted. 

rp.jpg

That bitch has retweeted many tweets that use the N word. 

Can we make a stop by Dover on our road trip? There is someone there that needs an ass whoopin. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

That bitch has retweeted many tweets that use the N word. 

Can we make a stop by Dover on our road trip? There is someone there that needs an ass whoopin. 

I was going to stay behind and raise money for the potential legal fees, bail etc., but I'm onboard now! 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

I was going to stay behind and raise money for the potential legal fees, bail etc., but I'm onboard now! 

We need you to come with us! It's going to take a Suburban full of us just to keep Hulk's ass from knocking us down. We're all old(er) and first time offenders. We'll get PR'd at arraignment, so we won't have to hire Dustin until the pre trial hearing. Should be plenty of time to get home and pull together some cash. We can probably get a group discount. Hell, he's no doubt wanted to slap the shit out of Jenelle dozens of times. He might represent us pro bono.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

We need you to come with us! It's going to take a Suburban full of us just to keep Hulk's ass from knocking us down. We're all old(er) and first time offenders. We'll get PR'd at arraignment, so we won't have to hire Dustin until the pre trial hearing. Should be plenty of time to get home and pull together some cash. We can probably get a group discount. Hell, he's no doubt wanted to slap the shit out of Jenelle dozens of times. He might represent us pro bono.

We can make money by selling our stories about kicking that bitch's fat ass to Radar, In Touch, Starcasm, just like the rest of these hoes. 

• Love 10

Why would she retweet that sort of language? That's disgusting.

Somebody also might want to inform her that racking up 3+ different baby daddies doesn't exactly make her a catch in the dating scene. I don't think she has to worry about anyone accepting her kids because no guy is going to take her seriously anyways.

• Love 16

How can any guy accept her kids when she herself barely has them? She dumps them all over Dover just so she can have dick time. Those boys are hardly with her. Ask Vee or Mrs. Marroquin.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

So I'm guessing this has something to do with why Javi deleted his twitter account. The Twat tweet from Chris to Kail was making fun of something Kail saw in Javi's phone.  So he deleted his account. 

IMG_2440.PNG

IMG_2441.PNG

• Love 1

Why is she going through Javi's phone considering she discarded him like a used Starbucks cup? Doesn't she have better things to do like care for a newborn and finally name for him. As for Chris...really asshole? She already assualted you, you think she won't go through your phone or make your life hell?

• Love 16
14 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Oh, I know my Love Boat. Meredith was in a different episode. Meredith was a soon-to-be wife of a senator. She was worried about her nude college photos being seen by her fiancé in the monthly nudie magazine. So, she scrambles all over the ship trying to get all the magazines from the guys who bought it.

The three ladies playing the love game were Joanna Kerns,  Jane Curtin, and can't think of the third actress. 

ETA: Two minute video of the scene where the three ladies discuss romance roulette: 

OMG lol 

I played that clip (I've never watched the show) and now I want to finish the episode. Damn. It's weird seeing News reporter Joanne Kerns outside of Growing Pains and a few Lifetime Movies. ?

I love Jane Curtain from coneheads. The next clip that shows after that is Kirstie Alley when she was gorgeous. I wonder what (I know what causes it) influenced her weight change so dramastically. She went from super model runner up to Jenny Craig commercials overnight (I'm not fat shaming as I could careless just curious if there was something traumatic that happened to her).

• Love 2
12 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why does it matter if she is a young mother?

It doesn't matter that she is a young or old mother. It was just an adjective I like to throw in to describe someone. Had it been Roxanne he was roasting I would have said that crazy grandmother. Had it been Kailyn I would have said that Puta Bitch. Jenelle that Fake ass mother. Barbara that sweet old lady. 

I hope I made sense. ?

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

The next clip that shows after that is Kirstie Alley when she was gorgeous. I wonder what (I know what causes it) influenced her weight change so dramastically. She went from super model runner up to Jenny Craig commercials overnight (I'm not fat shaming as I could careless just curious if there was something traumatic that happened to her).

@Calm81 (I didn't think you were shaming her) I don't think it was quite "over night"- I think Kristie had some kids and stopped working as much, and overate due to stress (like a lot of people) and the weight came on. (Not from pregnancy as @TeeMo confirmed below)

She wasn't supermodel thin in the 90s doing Look Who's Talking movies, and she didn't start doing Jenny Craig until 10yrs later(like the mid 2000s) 7lbs a year for ten years is 70lbs. 

Kristie said she was effortlessly thin growing up and started to put on weight when she went into early menopause (makes sense).

I do think she's still beautiful for 66(!) and has lost quite a bit of weight. Her face is still really youthful. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

Kirstie Alley also had a pretty serious cocaine habit which likely helped keep the weight off. Her kids are both adopted so there was no pregnancy weight. 

Ah yes! I remember that. It makes sense. (I amended my post above). 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

So is she just obsessed with Javi now because he's not into her anymore? That seems to be her thing. 

That's her pattern. It was the same with Jo. She started dating that guy she worked with, he was upset, she moved out of his parent's house. Then when Jo started dating Vee, she wanted to reconcile, he said no, and she filed a domestic abuse charge & restraining order against him. Fail can't bear it when her exes move on. 

48 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Makes me laugh a bit that Javi is now talking about putting pass codes on his phone? Phones should always be private; something he didn't respect when he was married to Kail. jMo.

Agreed that spouses should respect each other's privacy. But, to be fair to Javi, he knew she was cheating on him, and she was gaslighting him. he shouldn't have been trying to control her, but man I've been there, it's a horrible feeling. He had a feeling based on her behavior, she was denying it and calling him crazy and stupid. 

You feel angry, conflicted, heartbroken, and confused. Like is there something wrong with me? Am I as crazy and paranoid? But he was right about her, he just couldn't confirm it (hence the phone). By asserting control most people feel like they are taking proactive steps to fix things, but they are really making it worse by driving a partner who is gone even farther away. Also, Fail is a monstrous grifter with no empathy so he had it worse than most in that situation, including me, my ex was a narcissist but at least he felt some remorse.  I don't like Javi but I felt for him, I never want to feel like that again that's for sure.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Makes me laugh a bit that Javi is now talking about putting pass codes on his phone? Phones should always be private; something he didn't respect when he was married to Kail. jMo.

Kail didn't respect her marriage vows and her husband during that time period. That seems to be forgotten anytime Javi's so-called insecure behavior is brought up. Karl blatantly lied and made her spouse feel as if he was crazy and should trust her. He knew otherwise. I am sure if it was Javi, Karl would be applauded for taking the initiative to find out by any means possible if Javi was cheating. 

Now, we are talking about a twat who is invading the privacy and stealing personal items of someone she is not in a relationship with and in fact, accused him not long ago of harassing her, which was a blatant lie. Perhaps Javi needs to seek his own PFA on that heifer. 

• Love 15

One can speculate that all hell will  break loose if Javi meets a nice young woman and enters into a serious relationship with her. He can certainly kiss his relationship with Isaac goodbye and look forward to frivolous court battles  regarding  Lincoln. She is going to make his life a living hell for daring to move on and be happy especially if Chris up and decides to go ghost on her and No Name.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I get why it's different and all, but yeah, it's still funny.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

Agreed that spouses should respect each other's privacy. But, to be fair to Javi, he knew she was cheating on him, and she was gaslighting him. he shouldn't have been trying to control her, but man I've been there, it's a horrible feeling. He had a feeling based on her behavior, she was denying it and calling him crazy and stupid. 

Agreed. I am all for partners respecting each other's privacy, but their is a big difference between wanting privacy and becoming aggressive and defensive whenever your partner even dares to breath near your phone/computer. That is highly suspicious behavior and I can't blame Javi for becoming paranoid and demanding over it, especially since he was pretty much right on about it (Chris was one of the dude's she was texting even back then, if I'm not mistaken). Did he handle it the best way? Nope, but Javi is a flawed human like the rest of us. I would wager to guess the vast majority of us have acted the fool at least once in our lives when it has concerned someone we loved, especially if we suspected cheating or some other two timing going on.

3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

So is she just obsessed with Javi now because he's not into her anymore? That seems to be her thing. 

The thing with Kail is, I don't like she is even romantically obsessed with Javi. She just can't stand not to be the center of attention for any male she has deigned to sleep with, even if she was the one who tossed them aside. She fluctuates between being extremely needy and then standoffish. Girl seriously needs some meds and therapy.

12 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Now, we are talking about a twat who is invading the privacy and stealing personal items of someone she is not in a relationship with and in fact, accused him not long ago of harassing her, which was a blatant lie. Perhaps Javi needs to seek his own PFA on that heifer. 

I think Javi means well but is way too damn trusting. He needs to realize Kail is not his friend and that she doesn't have his (or anyone's but maybe her childrens) best interests at heart. Sometimes he is too naïve for his own good. I think Jo used to be a bit like this as well, but he is a bit more mature then Javi, plus he has Vee who sees through Kail's bs pretty well.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I think Javi means well but is way too damn trusting. He needs to realize Kail is not his friend and that she doesn't have his (or anyone's but maybe her childrens) best interests at heart. Sometimes he is too naïve for his own good. I think Jo used to be a bit like this as well, but he is a bit more mature then Javi, plus he has Vee who sees through Kail's bs pretty well.

Vee's side eye in the last episode SLAYED me. Jo was still trying to tiptoe around it and be all "I should probably go get a lawyer, just for Isaac's sake" and her face was like TOLD YOU THIS TWO YEARS AGO BRO BUT HEY WHAT A GREAT IDEA JO

• Love 23

I think it must be hard for Javi because even though he's a fame whore, he was genuinely in love with Fail. Also I think Jo has always just had more emotional distance from Kail. He loves Isaac but I think, based on their 16 and P episode, he knew that the pregnancy wasn't accidental. I think Jo was fond enough of Kail but was not necessarily 'deeply in love' with her, I think she knew that and that was why she never quite forgave him. But also, I don't think Kail is capable of feeling that sort of love for anyone besides her children, so she basically hated Jo for knowing her well enough to not to fall for her.  Jo was horrible during the 16 and P episode but I think I'm more okay with it now because he's a really good father and loves his son deeply. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 14

Seems like the gaslighting she did to Javi, she will now do on Chris, if she hasn't already. She will make Chris feel special and tell him how Javi is a monster to her, just like she did to Javi when her anger was directed at Jo. 

You know, this sick and sad game Hulk plays with these guys, mirrors the same behavior Jenelle has each time she acquires a new boy toy. The first thing Jenelle does with these new relationships is, she gets on her soapbox and begins to rattle off how horrible her mother is and how she keeps Jace from her. Here we have Karl who tells the new guy what a horrible person the previous guy is.  The real sad part of Kail doing this is, the boys pick up on it. Isaac is so sensitive and becomes fearful. Lincoln is all mouth and he lets it be known how Hulk is being mean to his dad. 

I agree. 

It is obvious how much of it is because Javi is just trying his hardest to maintain a healthy relationship with Karl in spite of what she has done to him. He has already received the worst from her and it nearly cost him his career. He is walking on eggshells and that is not healthy at all. Jo went through the same thing. He still is as a matter of fact. That Hulk has those two boys over their heads and she is like a puppeteer manipulating those two puppets named Isaac and Lincoln. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Vee's side eye in the last episode SLAYED me. Jo was still trying to tiptoe around it and be all "I should probably go get a lawyer, just for Isaac's sake" and her face was like TOLD YOU THIS TWO YEARS AGO BRO BUT HEY WHAT A GREAT IDEA JO

Man I haven't watched the last few eps, but I might have to turn on that one scene just for some Vee side eye. I respect her for all these years not placing herself in the center of the drama, but I do love the truths she has been dropping in the last year or so. The best part is that you know it isn't because she is a drama Queen bitch, but because she is a caring, mature person who loves and wants the best for Jo and Isaac. I really like that about her.

• Love 18
Just now, HeySandyStrange said:

Man I haven't watched the last few eps, but I might have to turn on that one scene just for some Vee side eye. I respect her for all these years not placing herself in the center of the drama, but I do love the truths she has been dropping in the last year or so. The best part is that you know it isn't because she is a drama Queen bitch, but because she is a caring, mature person who loves and wants the best for Jo and Isaac. I really like that about her.

Yeah, you can tell she doesn't want to be difficult but her face sometimes looks so pained like "OMG CAN I JUST SAY WHAT WE ARE ALL FUCKING THINKING RIGHT NOWWW"

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

He is walking on eggshells and that is not healthy at all. Jo went through the same thing. He still is as a matter of fact. That Hulk has those two boys over their heads and she is like a puppeteer manipulating those two puppets named Isaac and Lincoln. 

Sadly, unlike her own mother, I think she genuinely loves her sons. However, what she's doing to them is not quite forgivable. It will be a sad day for Kail when those boys realize how she used them against their genuinely loving and present fathers. Maybe they'll forgive her because humans are capable of amazing grace when it comes to their family but it's also possible that they will only want to speak to her on Christmas and Thanksgiving. While most of the population only has highly fallible memory to search through, Isaac and Lincoln have a lifetime of MTV film. They will know exactly who she is and she won't be able to fall back on her usual weapons, i.e lies and anger, to defend herself.

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 14
27 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

One can speculate that all hell will  break loose if Javi meets a nice young woman and enters into a serious relationship with her. 

Kail is immature as fuck. Remember when she mocked Javi  on his social media page after he posted a photo of himself with his girlfriend at the time, sitting on their jet skis? She mocked the situation with her stupid-ass laughing emojis and commented how she and Javi used to go jet-skiing and he was somehow missing Kail and trying to recreate those memories with his girlfriend. 

Kail also did the same thing when she pointed out on Javi's Twitter or Instagram page how he still had the hots for her because he was wearing the watch she gifted him years ago. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail is immature as fuck. Remember when she mocked Javi  on his social media page after he posted a photo of himself with his girlfriend at the time, sitting on their jet skis? She mocked the situation with her stupid-ass laughing emojis and commented how she and Javi used to go jet-skiing and he was somehow missing Kail and trying to recreate those memories with his girlfriend. 

That was my favorite illogical leap of hers!

I went to an Italian restaurant last night with my husband. I also went to eat at Italian restaurants with former partners. #basicallycheating #mustbeinlovewithkail

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Lm2162 said:

That was my favorite illogical leap of hers!

I went to an Italian restaurant last night with my husband. I also went to eat at Italian restaurants with former partners. #basicallycheating #mustbeinlovewithkail

Just wait until Javi takes a girlfriend to the Bahamas. Oh lawd! Hulk will be smashing shit. Watch out, Chris!!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Just wait until Javi takes a girlfriend to the Bahamas. Oh lawd! Hulk will be smashing shit. Watch out, Chris!!

Can you image if Javi dares to marry again? Oh, the bride is wearing a long white dress! I wore a white wedding dress at our (tacky mess of a Aquatic) wedding! He must be trying to replace me! #allwhiteweddingdressesleadbacktoKail

• Love 12

If he ever goes to Miami--Dr. Miami= obsession with Kail

If he kisses someone-- he kissed Kail once

If he signs a form-- he signed divorce papers with Kail

If he goes to Chik Fil A-- he ate it while fighting with Kail

If he looks at porn-- he took half nude maternity photos with Kail

If he breathes-- Kail let him breathe sometimes

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I heard Kailyn literally OWNED the Bahamas. SHE DID PHOTO SHOOTS THERE

2 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Can you image if Javi dares to marry again? Oh, the bride is wearing a long white dress! I wore a white wedding dress at our (tacky mess of a Aquatic) wedding! He must be trying to replace me! #allwhiteweddingdressesleadbacktoKail

DYING! lol  Thanks you two. 

Imagine if Javi has a child with his next wife AND IT'S A BOY?  Oy!! 

#allbabyboysleadbacktoKail

What will be better is if Javi and his wife have a baby girl because we know Kail wanted a girl. 

3 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

They are only going to the Bahamas to make a pilgrimage of all the sites in her photoshoot! How come nobody gets it? 

2 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

If he ever goes to Miami--Dr. Miami= obsession with Kail

If he kisses someone-- he kissed Kail once

If he signs a form-- he signed divorce papers with Kail

If he goes to Chik Fil A-- he ate it while fighting with Kail

If he looks at porn-- he took half nude maternity photos with Kail

If he breathes-- Kail let him breathe sometimes

Bwahahahaha 

• Love 6

- If he does Crossfit with his new girl he's trying to replay back the quality fitness moments he shared with Kailyn

- If he takes his girl and their future child to an afternoon at an aquarium then he's being obsessive to the point she freaks and files another PFA

- If he dates another young mom that earned her bachelor's degree he's trying to find a girl to fill her hooves

- If the girl has long blonde hair then he's just being plain sick and needs to seek therapy due to his obsession with Kailyn which also means he needs to lose his time with the boys due to being unstable

- If he goes to the dentist to get a checkup he's only doing it because it will remind him of the time Kailyn wanted to be a dental hygienist 

- He's not allowed to have pizza with ranch because that shits beyond creepy obsession

• Love 17

- If he dates another young mom that earned her bachelor's degree he's trying to find a girl to fill her hooves

Those are all hilarious, but this one has me almost rolling on the floor laughing. lol 

I guess because Kail is consistent with how she treats her guys, she feels when they do something similar, it must mean something!  

-She files phony PFAs on her guys

-She physically abuses all of her guys

-She is just one big fat Medusa to them

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

- If he does Crossfit with his new girl he's trying to replay back the quality fitness moments he shared with Kailyn

- If he takes his girl and their future child to an afternoon at an aquarium then he's being obsessive to the point she freaks and files another PFA

- If the girl has long blonde hair then he's just being plain sick and needs to seek therapy due to his obsession with Kailyn which also means he needs to lose his time with the boys due to being unstable

- If he goes to the dentist to get a checkup he's only doing it because it will remind him of the time Kailyn wanted to be a dental hygienist 

- He's not allowed to have pizza with ranch because that shits beyond creepy obsession

I am fucking dying right now

• Love 4
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail didn't respect her marriage vows and her husband during that time period. That seems to be forgotten anytime Javi's so-called insecure behavior is brought up. Karl blatantly lied and made her spouse feel as if he was crazy and should trust her. He knew otherwise. I am sure if it was Javi, Karl would be applauded for taking the initiative to find out by any means possible if Javi was cheating. 

He had a feeling she was doing something and sure enough she was. Her "friend from class" is now baby daddy number 3. 

Also came across this explanation on twitter. 

IMG_2449.PNG

IMG_2450.PNG

• Love 5

I am confused @Mkay. Who sent what twat what? lol Can you clear it up for me?

Suuuuure Kail invited Javi over to "play with the boys." She is such a conniving bitch. She invited him over to TAKE CARE OF THE BOYS and when the opportunity presented itself, she went through his phone. Kail knows Javi would be easily distracted with the boys and forget his phone. Javi, unlike that bitch, doesn't have his phone in his hands when he is with the boys. His interactions are with the boys and giving them attention. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I am confused @Mkay. Who sent what twat what? lol Can you clear it up for me?

Suuuuure Kail invited Javi over to "play with the boys." She is such a conniving bitch. She invited him over to TAKE CARE OF THE BOYS and when the opportunity presented itself, she went through his phone. Kail knows Javi would be easily distracted with the boys and forget his phone. Javi, unlike that bitch, doesn't have his phone in his hands when he is with the boys. His interactions are with the boys and giving them attention. 

Someone on twitter typed out the explanation this way because of the character limits.  Apparently Kail found something in Javi's phone that called her or chris a twat.  Whatever it was she told Chris. Chris posted a picture on Kail's twitter of a gif of the word twat. Javi saw it I assume and put two and two together.  He ended up deleting his twitter account. At least that's what I gather from these messages. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Someone on twitter typed out the explanation this way because of the character limits.  Apparently Kail found something in Javi's phone that called her or chris a twat.  Whatever it was she told Chris. Chris posted a picture on Kail's twitter of a gif of the word twat. Javi saw it I assume and put two and two together.  He ended up deleting his twitter account. At least that's what I gather from these messages. 

Whoever wrote it seems to think Kail comes off better than Javi? Referring to him as a 'big old bitch' etc? Idk, in my mind, Kail comes off a lot worse but I am sane. Just for the record: they all suck, Kail is worse. 

• Love 11

Yeah, in that whole thing Kailyn comes off the worst, Chris second (honestly he seems like a total douche, but in this example at least he wasn't the one who originally went through the phone? But ugh at trying to provoke fights on Twitter with an ex you don't even know) and Javi seems a bit immature and naive but not bad at all...he's more the victim than anything. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

So javi can't throw his old mail in the trash can in kail's house, but she thinks it is fine to go thru his phone??   

I actually get this.  Javi acting like he still lives there irritated her.  But going through his phone is horrible behavior.  

• Love 1

Chris' true colors are coming through and through each time OR Kail's gaslighting is in full force. 

We already know Kail can't handle criticism or anything negative when it comes to how she is perceived. She let it be known in the earlier episodes of this season when she was puffing out her chest about Javi supposedly revealing the trap baby news. She posted those stupid laughing emojis and tweeted about going to bed. It really burned her up that she couldn't attack Javi on Twitter due to the PFA. She was in full beast mode. 

Here, she finds a supposed reference to him calling her a twat - which she is - and she ran to her baby daddy like a whiny bitch. She likely tweeted the twat gif. That is her m.o. To post something on Twitter and act like it doesn't bother her. 

he's more the victim than anything.

Yes he is. It is disheartening that people think it is fine to reach into his past to throw out what he did in the throes of being gaslighted and cheated on by that tramp as a way to deflect what the twat is doing now which is, she is violating his personal space and stealing his property (the Disneyworld pass). You know damn well what she was looking for on that phone. She was hoping to see what he was up to with his girlfriend. It burns her up that Javi is not crying over her lard ass anymore. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

He had a feeling she was doing something and sure enough she was. Her "friend from class" is now baby daddy number 3. 

Also came across this explanation on twitter. 

IMG_2449.PNG

IMG_2450.PNG

And these fucks are adults?  Parents too....

• Love 10