Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

?????

Wow. Kail really is turning into an exact replica of her mom, right? Only differences are more money, possibly less drinking, and two supportive highly involved fathers that are doing their best to keep Isaac and Lincoln from meeting the same fate. 

Susie Smirnoff was addicted to alcohol. Kail is addicted to dick. 

• Love 12
On 11/6/2017 at 1:00 PM, GreatKazu said:

Why does Kail take a photo of herself all the time? What is the point? Is that the norm? Looking at the phone while photographing one's self? 

It just dawned on me that Kail saying there is nothing in Delaware for her, is code for there are no more guys to dick hop with. She's burned he bridges. She needs fresh meat. 

One my millennial coworkers has a picture of his girlfriend as his computer 's screensaver. It's her in the bathroom, looking down at her phone. Maybe I'm just too old to get it!

• Love 10
On 11/6/2017 at 8:08 PM, Mkay said:

I MAYBE have one picture taken of myself (reluctantly) every 3 yrs.  Leah, Kail, Jenelle, always always post three or more pics of themselves a day.  

A6E5896D-B3E7-48A8-AA35-8497DDB32BA0.jpeg

Every 3 years! Same here. 

Her eyebrows look a bit odd, but nothing like Chelsea and Jenelle's atrocities.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

One my millennial coworkers has a picture of his girlfriend as his computer 's screensaver. It's her in the bathroom, looking down at her phone. Maybe I'm just too old to get it!

I am officially an old fogie because I seriously do not get it. My screensaver consists of various images of tropical islands that rotate throughout the day with many photos of my family. I rarely take a photo where I am in the family photo. I am more about taking photos of places and my family. A selfie? Never. I can't imagine what is the purpose. Then again, I don't even post images on Instagram or Facebook unless it has do with my favorite sports teams, a rant about the state of our country or the occasional family photo. I have only posted two photos of myself on FB. One was a throwback photo and the other was the costume I wore for Halloween and that photo was one my daughter took of me. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

?????

Wow. Kail really is turning into an exact replica of her mom, right? Only differences are more money, possibly less drinking, and two supportive highly involved fathers that are doing their best to keep Isaac and Lincoln from meeting the same fate. 

Here's some TM math:

Suzi - alcohol +  more baby daddies = Kail 

• Love 14

Full disclosure we have 17 year old boys so we normally end up with a few family selfies when we go on holidays (it is nice after years of not being in the picture to have everybody included) but I really don't  understand the need to take a mirror selfie in pub/restaurant toilets if you want a picture of your night out there are a lot nicer settings to take one. Girls seem to take it to a whole other level I have watched girls spend over 30 minutes in the bathroom to get the perfect angle. We have a high school reunion every year and we spend most of it mocking the youth of today, now I feel the need to get on my porch and yell at kids to get of my lawn as I feel old.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Birdee said:

He may not even know what her face looks like. If they spend as much time as these yahoos on their phones they only see the top of each other's heads.

It's sad because it's true.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 1

Why is she doing that? Lincoln is a perfectly fine name (better than Lux, ugh) and as far as we know, he's been called that his whole life! Why all of the sudden is she calling him by his middle name? Stop confusing the poor kid. Although Lincoln is snarky enough, he might call her out. "Why are you calling me Marshall, you puta?!"

Edited by MaggieG
  • Love 23

Right?  This from the woman who can't be bothered to name her youngest child.  Just switch it up and start calling another kid by a different name, not the one he's heard his whole life.  He should start calling her puta.  If she can change his name, he should be able to change hers.  :-P

• Love 13

I'm just remembering what @mamadrama said (I think it was you?) about Kail's behavior being indicative of a manic upswing. Having a stranger pick a name out of a bag for the baby, impulsively finding "reasons" to move the kids to California, taking out a PFA on her most recent baby daddy and now renaming one of her kids? 

She's just a mess. I wish there was someone who could make her settle down and look around for a minute. 

Oh, I forgot about the veneers also. I wonder if that was planned or a whim? Eye roll. 

• Love 16
19 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Susie Smirnoff was addicted to alcohol. Kail is addicted to dick. 

And clothes that don't fit. 

4 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

Stop trying to make "marshall" happen!!! ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! (Regina george voice)

Fetch will happen before Marshall happens. His name is Lincoln, damnit! 

• Love 13

So is Briana moving in with Javi? Lincoln is about to go from having a new baby brother to a having a new quasi-big sister , quasi baby sister and with Briana's track record, another half-sibling within a year and a half. Lol i am sure Kail won't be able to resist commenting on the situation. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

If flat tummy tea, and/or those waist trainer things were PROVEN to be weight loss miracles, I still wouldn't buy them based on principle. 

Wait - you mean the "flat tummy tea" is not the shit? No, it just gives you the shits. It's just senna laxatives, isn't it?

On the otherhand, it might work for Karl. She's full of shit.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

If flat tummy tea, and/or those waist trainer things were PROVEN to be weight loss miracles, I still wouldn't buy them based on principle. 

If those things worked, Kail would be inhaling it daily. They don't work that's why she goes the quickie route - Dr. Miami.

3 minutes ago, pheebs said:

Wait - you mean the "flat tummy tea" is not the shit? No, it just gives you the shits. It's just senna laxatives, isn't it?

On the otherhand, it might work for Karl. She's full of shit.

Did anyone else read that article about the Chinese man whose colon was filled with over 20 pounds of shit that he never was able to push out? https://www.livescience.com/59473-what-is-hirschsprung-disease.html

There isn't enough laxatives to do the job for Kail. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

If those things worked, Kail would be inhaling it daily. They don't work that's why she goes the quickie route - Dr. Miami.

Did anyone else read that article about the Chinese man whose colon was filled with over 20 pounds of shit that he never was able to push out? https://www.livescience.com/59473-what-is-hirschsprung-disease.html

There isn't enough laxatives to do the job for Kail. 

I worked at GNC during my college years. When things were slow,  I use to read  all of the books we had on colon cleansing. You would be amazed at how much fecal matter the body can hold.  Also, during the years I worked there, I  sold many a laxative and if Flat Tummy tea is senna or  cascara sagrada based, too frequent use can make one's  bowels dependent on it. If Kail had any scruples, she would rethink shilling that stuff to her SM minions .

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Why is she doing that? Lincoln is a perfectly fine name (better than Lux, ugh) and as far as we know, he's been called that his whole life! Why all of the sudden is she calling him by his middle name? Stop confusing the poor kid. Although Lincoln is snarky enough, he might call her out. "Why are you calling me Marshall, you puta?!"

Did Javi suggest or pick the name Lincoln and Kail picked Marshall as his middle name? Cause if so.....that's why Lincoln all of a sudden *wants* to be "Marshall" (or Kail has decided to call him that, anyway). 

Or maybe he's obsessed with Paw Patrol like my toddler...one of the characters is a Dalmatian firefighter named Marshall.

8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I'm just remembering what @mamadrama said (I think it was you?) about Kail's behavior being indicative of a manic upswing. Having a stranger pick a name out of a bag for the baby, impulsively finding "reasons" to move the kids to California, taking out a PFA on her most recent baby daddy and now renaming one of her kids? 

She's just a mess. I wish there was someone who could make her settle down and look around for a minute. 

Oh, I forgot about the veneers also. I wonder if that was planned or a whim? Eye roll. 

YEP YEP YEP. Add in some postpartum hormones to her (now untreated?) bipolar disorder and you get a baby named Lux, flying all over the country, trying to move to LA on a whim, filing PFAs, etc.....

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15
36 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Did Javi suggest or pick the name Lincoln and Kail picked Marshall as his middle name? Cause if so.....that's why Lincoln all of a sudden *wants* to be "Marshall" (or Kail has decided to call him that, anyway). 

Or maybe he's obsessed with Paw Patrol like my toddler...one of the characters is a Dalmatian firefighter named Marshall.

YEP YEP YEP. Add in some postpartum hormones to her (now untreated?) bipolar disorder and you get a baby named Lux, flying all over the country, trying to move to LA on a whim, filing PFAs, etc.....

Not sure how the name Lincoln came about, but Eminem inspired the name Marshall: http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/11/19/kailyn-lowry-baby-name-eminem-lincoln-marshall/

• Love 3

Reading the briana topic reminded me...Javi broke into Kailyn's house and she also said Chris broke into her house.

Is this a personality trait that she brings out in people? She inspires them to "breaking and entering?"

I suspect the retelling is a massaging or partial release of facts to claim victim status.

• Love 12
57 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Reading the briana topic reminded me...Javi broke into Kailyn's house and she also said Chris broke into her house.

Is this a personality trait that she brings out in people? She inspires them to "breaking and entering?"

I suspect the retelling is a massaging or partial release of facts to claim victim status.

She inspires them to "abuse" her as well. 

• Love 10
19 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think Kail is just setting a precedent of using the middle name so that when Lux is suddenly called Russell it seems normal.

• Love 10

Jersey for the night & back in ATL in sundayyyyyyyy

The comments are pretty funny...mostly about when she's going to get a job.

Honest question...does it ever occur to Kail that the money train might end? I mean, I know it's lasted far longer than we ever thought it would, but that doesn't mean it's infinite. And I would think the last few months would be something of an eye opener that Teen Mom 2 level paying gigs aren't falling out of the sky.

ETA:

I don’t doubt it for a second that Jo and Vee are watching Lux while Kail “works” in Atlanta. 

Is she claiming to be going out there for work? Doing what?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, Tatum said:

The comments are pretty funny...mostly about when she's going to get a job.

Honest question...does it ever occur to Kail that the money train might end? I mean, I know it's lasted far longer than we ever thought it would, but that doesn't mean it's infinite. And I would think the last few months would be something of an eye opener that Teen Mom 2 level paying gigs aren't falling out of the sky.

ETA:

Is she claiming to be going out there for work? Doing what?

She records her podcast in Atlanta. 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She records her podcast in Atlanta. 

Oh. What kind of podcast? What does she talk about?

ETA: never mind, looked it up. I guess we did talk about that here awhile back.

I am no expert in podcast recording, but it seems there would be a more cost efficient way to record a podcast with two people in different states rather than having one person fly in all the time.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, druzy said:

how cute are they?  I adore Vee (the giggling gets on my nerves a little, admittedly, but she'll probs grow out of that when she matures a bit).  I don't think Chris wants to be the "fifth member of their dysfunctional family" but it's nice that they'd welcome him!

• Love 13

Let me say that I love Jo and Vee, but they need to be verrrry careful with this whole "happy blended family" game Kail is playing. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have a cordial relationship with your ex, but they are setting themselves up to be taken advantage of in a huge way. 

It's just kind of funny how Kail is all of a sudden playing nicey-nice now that she has a fatherless child and a dozen vacations she doesn't want to miss out on. Job interviews? Is that some sort of new Millenial code for "chasing dick"? Because I believe Kail is job hunting just as much as I belive Kim Kardashian's ass is real.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 24
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

I don’t doubt it for a second that Jo and Vee are watching Lux while Kail “works” in Atlanta. 

5903D0E3-05C1-42B8-91CD-103D2FC9E0E5.jpeg

Quoting from a popular meme "oh no,what is you doing?" Lol Come on, Jo! You of all people know Kail's grifting ways. Next thing you know, you'll be signing gaurdianship papers for that boy so Kail can go "work" for extended periods of time. 

• Love 14
39 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Quoting from a popular meme "oh no,what is you doing?" Lol Come on, Jo! You of all people know Kail's grifting ways. Next thing you know, you'll be signing gaurdianship papers for that boy so Kail can go "work" for extended periods of time. 

Just like Suzi getting Jo's mom to sign guardianship papers for Kail when she was a pregnant teen..... 

I admire what Jo & Vee are doing and I know they're doing it FOR ISAAC and his half-siblings by Kail. BUT Jo of all people should know what a thankless, grifting user Kail is. She did it to him and his family (especially his mom once before). I just hope he is keeping that in mind. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16

They are pretty awesome. For those that don't want to check:

LOL!!!! Maitre d, please seat me NOW!!!!! I know Kail Lowry from Teen Mom!!! ( Maitre d seats me in the bathroom next to trash can).

She’s delusional. No one is going around mentioning the 3x3 Hulk from TM2 to “get themselves out there.” Her head is way too gassed up.

“use” YOUR name? Ok Beyoncé. Who are you again?

Did your ripped pants finally break this morning? Why are you being so salty?

You think because you sell diarrhea teas, get your teeth fixed, visit Dr Miami, get knocked up 3 times & get lucky with MTV, means you’re relevant? stop it you’re a D list celebrity at the most

Who'd use you? Have you checked the mirror lately Brutus? Just like jenelle evans you hit the white trash lotto. Your fame comes from recklessly getting knocked up at 16 and just like je you think you're some sort of a celeb WRONG if you ever do something for society well know

There is some speculation within the tweets she's talking about Jo trying to further his rap career by using her "name". If he was the inspiration for this tweet, she really is an ungrateful bitch.

But it's likely Javi and Briana, who she probably claims are only dating each other to spite her.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Click on the tweet-the comments are hilarious

To quote Roxanne DeJesus, "I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't!!!!". I even just jumped up on my desk. I do have to say though, the comments do give me slight hope for this world. 

• Love 10