Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

I guess I'm the only one not wanting a Javi and Brianna match up. Brianna is too da club for Javi who is so jealous. Brianna would intentionally hit da club up while he's deployed and have revenge sex for him leaving due to how needy she is. 

I see Brittany and Javi instead. I feel like Brittany keeps getting overshadowed by Brianna. Even after baby number two it looks like Brianna got her SnapBack with or without Dr. Miami.

But then the other side of me wants to see Kailyn lose her shit over this reunion of Bri and Javi. Especially since Kailyn is now stuck home with three kids and no baby daddy while Javi is more of a free agent because when it's her turn to have Lincoln he gets to be out enjoying the night life with other Teen Mom recruits.

This will probably play out on the next season.

Javi looks more desirable since he just has one kid, Kailyn has three kids with three baby daddies and no redeeming qualities for a good decent man to see in order to overlook her "baggage" (I hate to refer kids as baggage because it's the parents that fuck up and kids are sweet little blessings) so she's sitting at home posting tons of pics of baby no name to hide the fact that she is raging right now with no man while Javi posts pictures of himself cozying up to her newest co-star.

There's not enough laughing emojis to hide how much rage Kailyn probably has right now for Brianna (Kailyn goes after the women first, re: Vee).

I'm wondering if Javi intentionally set his sights on brianna because it's a way to get back at Kailyn for how she's been playing him. Going after your ex wife's co-star is a good display of payback. What other reason could it be?

Brianna JUST had baby number two from a different dude due to a one night stand at da club and you can see how the coven treats the men in their lives. I understand if they became friends first then eventually became lovers but at first sight Brianna is not someone desirable. That's when I think he's using her for revenge with Kailyn and to cement his place in the Teen Mom franchise. 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 14

I think Javi and Briana are just messing around.  It's getting them attention.  They both want to stay on the show and pissing Kail off is fun, too.  I would much rather see him with Brittany.  If those are two only choices.

Briana does have a lot of baggage.  Namely her mother, 2 baby daddies that only come around for tv time, and her lack of decent decision making skills.  I can see where she would want to be with Javi but I just don't see it panning out.  I think Javi pulled this same stunt with the Real World girl, too.  I just think it's all for show.

• Love 15
45 minutes ago, Mitzi.B said:

I'm going to hell, but the nameless baby just isn't very cute.  Hopefully he grows into his looks.

OMG, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I know I'm going to hell over thinking it and about Headsley's Head, but man. Of course the father isn't very attractive to me.

• Love 6

I think she has said all of these things at some point.  She doesn't even know why she's using it anymore.  Except maybe it makes her feel 'edgy' in her $300,000 house in her suburban Delaware 'hood.  She's getting desperate, it seems.  Girl bit off more than she can chew with her entitled attitude and she is trying to find a place to fit in.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, MissMel said:

I think Javi and Briana are just messing around.  It's getting them attention.  They both want to stay on the show and pissing Kail off is fun, too.  I would much rather see him with Brittany.  If those are two only choices.

Briana does have a lot of baggage.  Namely her mother, 2 baby daddies that only come around for tv time, and her lack of decent decision making skills.  I can see where she would want to be with Javi but I just don't see it panning out.  I think Javi pulled this same stunt with the Real World girl, too.  I just think it's all for show.

Yep, the one non-'celebrity' he was with, he said was too private for him and he couldn't 'understand' why someone wouldn't want the attention. He was hitting on a Crossfit star too, or saying he wanted to, as well. Unfortunately, I see him either calming down in the next few years or going on D-list reality show after D-list reality show as long as MTV or another network will have him, and semi-fake, semi-actually dating a series of girls from those shows. Sort of like The Bachelor people do, where they date other people who have been on various seasons of the Bachelor/ette in real life just to stay relevant.

I think Javi got a taste of the celeb life and can't let it go. It's a shame, because I think he's otherwise a good guy. I also just personally can't fathom that. Appearing on a show like Teen Mom or The Real World and being known for it would be my nightmare. I'm not saying that to be self righteous, I just truly don't get it. It would not make me feel important, it would make me feel embarrassed and self-conscious and paranoid.

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Yep, the one non-'celebrity' he was with, he said was too private for him and he couldn't 'understand' why someone wouldn't want the attention. He was hitting on a Crossfit star too, or saying he wanted to, as well. Unfortunately, I see him either calming down in the next few years or going on D-list reality show after D-list reality show as long as MTV or another network will have him, and semi-fake, semi-actually dating a series of girls from those shows. Sort of like The Bachelor people do, where they date other people who have been on various seasons of the Bachelor/ette in real life just to stay relevant.

I think Javi got a taste of the celeb life and can't let it go. It's a shame, because I think he's otherwise a good guy. I also just personally can't fathom that. Appearing on a show like Teen Mom or The Real World and being known for it would be my nightmare. I'm not saying that to be self righteous, I just truly don't get it. It would not make me feel important, it would make me feel embarrassed and self-conscious and paranoid.

he's been in like a new "relationship" every other week...calm the hell down, dude!!

• Love 4

Baby Daddy Feud! Javi Marroquin Refuses To Meet Kailyn Lowry’s New Man

Javi Marroquin is on good terms with his ex-wife Kailyn Lowry’s first baby daddy Jo Rivera, but the same can’t be said for the new man in her life! The Teen Mom 2 dad exclusively revealed to RadarOnline.com that he doesn’t want a relationship with her third baby daddy Chris Lopez.

“Kail tried to get me to meet him one day,” Marroquin, 24, who shares son Lincoln, 3, with Lowry, told Radar. “But he doesn’t do anything for my son to provide for him. He doesn’t take care for him so to me there is no reason to.”

Despite their feud, Marroquin admitted he might be open to meeting him in the future.

“I told her if things change and I see consistency in my son’s life and in her life then maybe, but as of right now there is no need to,” he said. “I’m sure Lincoln sees him and knows who he is, but as far as providing for him he doesn’t so.”

Marroquin also admitted that while he has been around her newborn, he has yet to hold him.

Lowry, 25, announced her divorce from Marroquin in May 2016 while he was serving his Air Force deployment.

One of the reasons for their split was because Lowry no longer wanted to have children.

Radar then broke the news of her pregnancy with Lopez in February. They welcomed their son, who they have yet to name, in August.

Lopez was also the man Marroquin caught in his home only days after his return from deployment. The epic fight was filmed for an episode of Teen Mom 2.

Although there are hard feelings between the two baby daddies, Marroquin is on better terms with Lowry today.

“We have a very unique relationship,” he explained. “Right now everything is great. I can call her anytime to say, ‘Hey let’s go to dinner.’ She does the same. Right now no issues. We have a unique dynamic.”

Marroquin also explained that he has a good relationship with Rivera. Marroquin continues to be a father figure in his former stepsonIsaac’s life.

“I live right next to Jo now,” Marroquin said. “We’re neighbors. It’s really convenient for drop offs and pick-ups. It makes things easier. Our relationship is great. Me, him and Vee [Torres] get the kids together all the time. It’s crazy how times have changed.”

• Love 11

I wouldn't want to meet the man who laid up under my wife in my house while I was away serving my country.

That's great he moved near Jo and the boys will have more time together. Also, between Javi, hos parents and the Riveras, there is always someone there for the kids.

The dinner thing...Javi, keep it formal with that habitual line-stepping hosebeast. She's already gone through your phone and destroyed personal property. You look like a simp trying to be her friend.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 23

“I told her if things change and I see consistency in my son’s life and in her life then maybe, but as of right now there is no need to,” he said. “I’m sure Lincoln sees him and knows who he is, but as far as providing for him he doesn’t so.”

That's actually pretty sensible. Sounds like Chris mostly comes around when the other boys are with their dads, and he can get a quick photo op of himself with the baby, so Lincoln doesn't have much of a relationship with him and therefore Javi doesn't need one either.

I always laugh a little when one of the Teen Moms insist on meeting the new girlfriends of their exes, under the guise of "they need to know who's around their kid". A. What are you going to learn in a 5 minute introduction/handoff?, and B. the kid is visiting his dad (or let's be real, his grandparents) and they are the ones who are going to watch him. You're just being nosy trying to check out your ex's new squeeze.

• Love 16
23 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

The dinner thing...Javi, keep it formal with that habitual line-stepping hosebeast. She's already gone through your phone and destroyed personal property. You look like a simp trying to be her friend.

THIS^^^^^^^

No, Javi you don't have a great relationship with Kail. You have a manipulative, abusive one where that miserable hosebeast is only playing nice because she has three kids and no man. She knows damn well Chris could take her or leave her. He isn't going to drop everything and rush over to babysit because she has something to do. Javi, on the other hand will. God, you think he would've learned his lesson by now.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Mitzi.B said:

I'm going to hell, but the nameless baby just isn't very cute.  Hopefully he grows into his looks.

You are not alone. If you want to see some cute babies and kids, go to the chat thread and see the photos of our members' children. @Lm2162 just had a baby. Cutie :-) 

Javi needs to slow down with any new relationship if in fact he and his girlfriend have called it quits. Focus on the boys, your career, and just enjoy your life. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

I wish I could get inside of Kailyn's head just to get a glimpse of her real feelings at this moment. You can't tell me that she's soooo happy being a young mother to three boys with no relationship with either father at 25.

Even with a plethora of help from the prior two baby daddies and their families it's got to be overwhelming. I don't care if she makes 300k per season as that is temporary with maybe a few other special appearances on other crappy reality shows to supplement some income after the show ends that support three kids. Kids are even more expensive as they get older which is when her gravy train will make its last stop and she will only have child support to depend on. 

With her bachelor's degree I can see her maaaaybe eeking out a nice 60k a year salary but it will eat away at her pride to the point where she will get fired for being so rude to her boss and co-workers. I don't see good things for her future when she's so used to her new money.

If she would've stayed humble coming from a poverty stricken upbringing she would have transitioned nicely but she's behaved too "rich" to go back to working jobs at target. A rude awakening is coming. 

I know everyone will say "but she has the hustle to get a great job after the show ends" but what you don't understand is that a "great job" to us normal folk is 60k a year. She's too used to making 300k that she will end up pissing off her boss or coworkers with her entitled ass or refuse to take a job making such "low wage" she's screwed.

• Love 16
29 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I know everyone will say "but she has the hustle to get a great job after the show ends" but what you don't understand is that a "great job" to us normal folk is 60k a year. She's too used to making 300k that she will end up pissing off her boss or coworkers with her entitled ass or refuse to take a job making such "low wage" she's screwed.

This. It's all relative-- she & the other girls to some extent are way too used to this now. It's part of the reason that TM has morphed into a documentary about reality TV more than a reality show about actual parents.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I wish I could get inside of Kailyn's head just to get a glimpse of her real feelings at this moment. You can't tell me that she's soooo happy being a young mother to three boys with no relationship with either father at 25.

Even with a plethora of help from the prior two baby daddies and their families it's got to be overwhelming. I don't care if she makes 300k per season as that is temporary with maybe a few other special appearances on other crappy reality shows to supplement some income after the show ends that support three kids. Kids are even more expensive as they get older which is when her gravy train will make its last stop and she will only have child support to depend on. 

With her bachelor's degree I can see her maaaaybe eeking out a nice 60k a year salary but it will eat away at her pride to the point where she will get fired for being so rude to her boss and co-workers. I don't see good things for her future when she's so used to her new money.

If she would've stayed humble coming from a poverty stricken upbringing she would have transitioned nicely but she's behaved too "rich" to go back to working jobs at target. A rude awakening is coming. 

It's hard to get a 'great job' period, much more so if you have to try to do it with all these baggage of a celebrity from a young age, and even more so if you're not anywhere near the level of celebrity you've self-assessed. Her fame level is immediately "where are they now" once TM2 is off the air. I mean it doesn't DESCEND to there over the course of like eight years...I mean it starts there.

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

With her bachelor's degree I can see her maaaaybe eeking out a nice 60k a year salary but it will eat away at her pride to the point where she will get fired for being so rude to her boss and co-workers. I don't see good things for her future when she's so used to her new money....

I think even $60K is a stretch, honestly. I mean, it's not unfeasible that she'd get there eventually, but I don't think they're going to give a production assistant that kind of salary right out the gate.  I mean, if Kail was willing to get her hands dirty and start at the bottom, I think she'd have a decent shot of working her way up. But if she's offered $30K in exchange for grunt work? She's going to tell them to pound sand. I think she really expects that she will be able to land some kind of high profile national TV affiliate hosting gig.

What she doesn't get is that she might be a big fish in terms of her instagram followers, but reality TV has been churning out for the better part of 30 years now, and EVERY national, local, and obscure cable channel has their own version of reality TV. Kail's competition is HUGE, and her leverage of being a reality star is shared by literally thousands of other young women, many of whom are prettier, more charismatic, more flexible due to not having three kids by three dads, etc. Kail has a much better chance of being the next Kelly Ripa than I do, for example, but that only means her odds are like 1% vs .0001%. At the end of the day, probably neither of us are going to be the next Kelly Ripa. But Kail is allowing her followers on social media to artificially boost her confidence, as though having the admiration of barely educated, emotionally immature early 20 somethings will somehow translate to big time casting directors and producers.

ALL of these girls could've used this time to complete their educations and network with the right professionals, and instead they chose to continue to add dependents to their responsibilities, blow off school, and allow themselves to be filmed making stupid choice after stupid choice. I do feel that MTV has some culpability here- while these girls were all over 18, 18 is still not very mature, and most of these girls did not have anyone they could turn to for practical advice. While I don't like Kail, and hope her day of reckoning comes sooner than later, I do think these girls have all been had by production. They're making more than these girls and it's not their futures that are in shambles. All these girls made their own choices, but most of them were disadvantaged in some way to begin with and all were very young.

• Love 16
27 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

It's hard to get a 'great job' period, much more so if you have to try to do it with all these baggage of a celebrity from a young age, and even more so if you're not anywhere near the level of celebrity you've self-assessed. Her fame level is immediately "where are they now" once TM2 is off the air. I mean it doesn't DESCEND to there over the course of like eight years...I mean it starts there.

Right. 

One of my best friends is earning $64k a year and that is after years of working her butt off at jobs which took her up the ladder little by little. She has her degree. Still, it is the work experience that got her where she is today. 

Imagine Kail trying to acquire a job? Her application under "work experience" will read like her PowerPoint presentation, "Working on my brand" when in reality it should read "professional abuser." 

If she were to acquire a job, any little thing that goes wrong, she will immediately take to Twitter and put them on blast. I don't think she will hold a job too long if every little thing she finds as being offensive, is put on social media. We know she has put MTV on blast numerous times. Does anyone remember this: 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/mtv-misspells-kailyn-lowrys-name-in-teen-mom-2-promo-w166655

“LOVE when I'm a part of something and people don't tell you big dates/important things!” she lamented in a tweet on February 11. “So professional.”

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

That's actually pretty sensible. Sounds like Chris mostly comes around when the other boys are with their dads, and he can get a quick photo op of himself with the baby, so Lincoln doesn't have much of a relationship with him and therefore Javi doesn't need one either.

I always laugh a little when one of the Teen Moms insist on meeting the new girlfriends of their exes, under the guise of "they need to know who's around their kid". A. What are you going to learn in a 5 minute introduction/handoff?, and B. the kid is visiting his dad (or let's be real, his grandparents) and they are the ones who are going to watch him. You're just being nosy trying to check out your ex's new squeeze.

I agree with you. If Kailyn were a sensible person and Chris was a serious boyfriend/fiancé/husband then Javi would have cause to meet him as he would be a caregiver and authority figure for Lincoln, but he's NOT, he's a guy Kailyn had sex with a few times and decided to have a baby with. 

I think the only time any of these TM's need to chat/meet with a girlfriend of an ex is if the girlfriend is moving in/getting marrried to the Dad and thus will be co-parenting (like when Leah met Miranda)- other than that it's not necessary. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree with you. If Kailyn were a sensible person and Chris was a serious boyfriend/fiancé/husband then Javi would have cause to meet him as he would be a caregiver and authority figure for Lincoln, but he's NOT, he's a guy Kailyn had sex with a few times and decided to have a baby with. 

I think the only time any of these TM's need to chat/meet with a girlfriend of an ex is if the girlfriend is moving in/getting marrried to the Dad and thus will be co-parenting (like when Leah met Miranda)- other than that it's not necessary. 

Right, but these girls insist on meeting the new squeeze once they learn of her existence. Supposedly to vet her out for their kids' safety, as though the new squeeze is going to admit to being an axe murderer or something immediately upon being introduced. They just want to know who their ex is dating, and are using their kids to justify their nosiness.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Mitzi.B said:

I have been wanting to say something for a while, but wasn't sure how to put it.  The baby is NOT cute.  And I assume Kail sees something different, as she is posting photos with captions like, "I can't!" so she must think he is adorable.  

I guess it is true that parents see their own kids as cute, even when they really aren't.

• Love 6

I don't think she's as enamored with him as she says.  The baby doesn't even have a name!  And he didn't get Chris into her Pinterest Puke house to help out.  Nope, NoName didn't work out like she planned it would and she's playing happy, happy.  The ground is crumbling under her feet and she knows it.  And I highly doubt Jo or Javi will step in for this one.  They have their family plan worked out between them.  I bet Javi or his mom doesn't mind watching Vivi for a little bit, though.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

In fairness, I rarely think newborns are cute. Isaac was also an extremely homely baby, IMO, and he's as cute as can be now.

I agree. They all either look like aliens or Winston Churchill until they get older. Kail's features are very bland, so I think it's a given that any kid she has is going to look like a watered down version of their father. 

• Love 3

Naturally she has her people with her. Can she do anything on her own?

Hamburger helper, nice.

Wow, those commenters are not fans. A lot of jokes about the food choices and how she can't do anything alone.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, druzy said:

Kail retweeted this. Baby name survey?

sur.jpg

Vitiligo?

Growing up in the 70s, there was a brand of soap called Lux.  I can hear it now "Lux Lux you suck!" 

Kylo...of course! She is a Kardashian fan. Going for the male version of Kylie. She thinks she is so clever. 

30 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Picking out Hamburger Helper, lol. All that money she makes and that's the crap she eats? 

And she wonders why she is fat. Cross Fit and Hamburger Helper don't mix. Then again, this was the dumbo who ate a mountain of French fries and a milkshake a day after her plastic surgery. 

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Picking out Hamburger Helper, lol. All that money she makes and that's the crap she eats? 

I snorted. I was thinking the same thing. Like really. Go get some meat, veggies and pasta or something. It isn't that hard to just whip something up. But come on, she is home all damned day,  she could put shit in the crock pot while she fucking posts on Twitter and shit. No wonder her complexion sucks if she is cooking that for every meal. My gosh, with the money she has she can have someone  cook for her. But since she is on her phone all damned day, she can't look up a recipe and make it?

• Love 6

She just posted on Snapchat she and Bone are at the hospital to name the baby however she still does not have a name picked out. She is reading names off pictures in the hall trying to decide. Seriously...

Edited by badhaggis
  • Love 4

She can even afford take-out every night.  I'm sure she has healthier options that can be delivered.  Soup, salad, etc, not pizza covered in ranch either.  It's not like she lives out in the woods and the choices are limited.  But then again she probably just feeds the boys that crap and gets herself something else.  Not any healthier, I'm sure.

6 minutes ago, badhaggis said:

She just posted on Snapchat she and Bone are at the hospital to name the baby however she still does not have a name picked out. She is reading names off pictures in the hall trying to decide. Seriously...

She's full of shit.  And if she's not, I'm more confident than ever she is regretting this baby.

• Love 6

I'm calling it BaNoNa (said in Minion voice for Baby No Name).  He isn't cute.  The odd thing is that she is taking tons of pics and these are the best ones.  Lots of not cute babies take a cute pic or two making faces, sleeping, with bears, in adorable outfits, etc.  I don't think I've seen one cute pic of BaNoNa.  Maybe next week she'll post one.

• Love 5