Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

He said no, I don't have one and I don't want or need (don't remember which of those he said) one. He sort of sarcastically said, "do I need to work?" I suppose as a fuck you to MTV. It was pretty clear he didn't have a job or plan on getting one. Other times on Twitter he's just made references to the fact that he doesn't need a job if he has money, and to Kailyn he said he didn't want a job because he'd rather spend that time with Isaac (what does he think other parents do?!?!). That's no different from everyone else on this show's entitled mindset, but I think that mindset is collectively stupid and short sighted. And immature. 

I do think it's ridiculous that Dr. Drew only seems to care when the guys don't work, but for the women it's fine. I think he should call them all out on their spoiled laziness. I do think these kids should see their parents working, volunteering or valuing education. It's sad that really none of them have except for Aubree and the twins (and in both of those situations, from only one parent...)

Well said!

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Wait. Are these real?

Eta: reread it. No they aren't. How sad is it that I thought they might be?!?!

#povertytobachelors reminds me of Homeless to Harvard. It was a Lifetime movie about a homeless girl with drug addict parents who got into Harvard. It was 2 hours of drama and then at the end, a box on the screen that said "she left Harvard after two years. She continues to believe the road will rise to meet her." WTF, why did I have to watch this then?! Even as a 10 year old it pissed me off. 

Lol. I thought of the same movie when I came up with that one (lifetime movies are my life support) and the ending pissed me off too.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I feel like we usually see Kail get back in touch with Suzi and Suzi makes a brief appearance on the show when she's in between partners/boyfriends/husbands (or when Javi was at boot camp, too, I think?). I wonder if Suzi will make an appearance on our screens this season? 

(I have family members with addiction issues and my heart hurts for Kail because I believe she does want her mom to be a mother/grandmother for her and the boys. I understand why she's given her many chances before, However, I also think that Kail conviently only wants Suzi in her life when she doesn't have a guy around.) 

Sigh...something she and Jenelle have in common. 

• Love 2

Kail wouldn't read here. She would chose more subject friendly/supportive sites. This is the best site with the wittiest people, but I still think they all read more positive info about themselves.  Leah would need a thesaurus to read here.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 6
On 1/5/2017 at 3:26 PM, ghoulina said:

Dang, a sudden influx of school posts. I would say she definitely is reading here. 

On 1/5/2017 at 6:01 PM, shelley1005 said:

I doubt Kail is reading here.  Doubt this site even rates.

On 1/5/2017 at 6:23 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

HI KAIL! 

I totally believe all the girls read this site. I mean, it's ranked highly on Google and even if they just did a simple search of their names it pops up. And for people totally obsessed with how the world sees them (and who are curiously up to date on what people are saying about them) I would be more surprised if they DIDN'T peruse the forums. I mean, Farrah, Amber, Leah, and Jenelle and their sig others all read Reddit so...

HI KAIL!

• Love 9
On 1/6/2017 at 4:33 AM, Calm81 said:

Lol. I thought of the same movie when I came up with that one (lifetime movies are my life support) and the ending pissed me off too.

Ha. Me three. You all will be happy to know where she is at in life now: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/homeless-harvard-child-addicts-counsels-youth-spirituality/story?id=20523916

On 1/7/2017 at 4:46 AM, mamadrama said:

I totally believe all the girls read this site. I mean, it's ranked highly on Google and even if they just did a simple search of their names it pops up. And for people totally obsessed with how the world sees them (and who are curiously up to date on what people are saying about them) I would be more surprised if they DIDN'T peruse the forums. I mean, Farrah, Amber, Leah, and Jenelle and their sig others all read Reddit so...

HI KAIL!

A few times when I was doing a search on a particular girl or trying to find something particular, this site pops up right at the top, if not in the first three links. This board has a lot of professional people as members. We

• Love 3

I have a friend who is a reality show editor who has worked for shows such as The Girls Next Door, Holly's World, etc...Part of her job is to monitor and interact on the forums for these shows to get a temperature of how the shows and celebrities are faring with the public. She has said these people often frequent these boards to see the public's reactions. She can't speak for MTV shows because she hasn't worked for the network but indicated this is a standard practice. The shows that appear on these networks are actually owned by the creators and producers that she works for directly.

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
To clarify
  • Love 9

I know some of these fools spend all their days and nights on the Internet but I think that a site like this one with all of these complete sentences and long paragraphs and varied vocabulary is too much for most of these people.  I don't think Catelyn, Tyler, Amber, or Leah could read here.  Too many words.  I sound like I'm kidding but I'm serious.  I think Twitter is better for most of them.  

• Love 10

Kail can understand the sentences and paragraphs here.  I have no doubt about it.  I still think she doesn't come here.  This place doesn't rate IMHO.  

I personally think that the Teen Moms would like places where they can interact with people better and this place is not one of them for many many reasons.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, poopchute said:

I know some of these fools spend all their days and nights on the Internet but I think that a site like this one with all of these complete sentences and long paragraphs and varied vocabulary is too much for most of these people.  I don't think Catelyn, Tyler, Amber, or Leah could read here.  Too many words.  I sound like I'm kidding but I'm serious.  I think Twitter is better for most of them.  

Or Maci or Chelsea or Jenelle or Farrah.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I have a friend who is a reality show editor who has worked for shows such as The Girls Next Door, Holly's World, etc...Part of her job is to monitor and interact on the forums for these shows to get a temperature of how the shows and celebrities are faring with the public. She has said these people often frequent these boards to see the public's reactions. She can't speak for MTV shows because she hasn't worked for the network but indicated this is a standard practice. The shows that appear on these networks are actually owned by the creators and producers that she works for directly.

It's why Bravo/NBC Universal purchased TWoP -- to have access to the forums and all the opinions posted.  Free market research. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

I also wonder if they don't have OTHER people sifting through what's out there and relaying back to them. I know there are certain times where things that happened on the show seem like a direct FU to things we've discussed. It could be intentional. Or it could be coincidence. I don't think either is outside the realm of possibility. 

I've noticed that, but I don't think it's us. There are other sites that point out the stupidity of these girls, and their own twitters and instagrams have the occasional comment that we make, like Leah's hoarding, poor nutrition, drug use, etc, and Kail's own twitter had people asking about school. Even if Kail and Leah had "handlers"- the second one of their "people" let it be known there is this little site called PTV where people say nice things about Jo and Corey, I think those two would be all over that to come tell us how we "don't really know" and "the truth will come out".

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

I've noticed that, but I don't think it's us. There are other sites that point out the stupidity of these girls, and their own twitters and instagrams have the occasional comment that we make, like Leah's hoarding, poor nutrition, drug use, etc, and Kail's own twitter had people asking about school. Even if Kail and Leah had "handlers"- the second one of their "people" let it be known there is this little site called PTV where people say nice things about Jo and Corey, I think those two would be all over that to come tell us how we "don't really know" and "the truth will come out".

I was searching videos last night on Youtube for a specific recipe. The home page had a sneak peek of the upcoming episode featuring Kail. I had never looked at the comments before when watching a sneak peek of this show. The comments there were all snarky. Many comments regarding what a bitch Kail is, how she only married for benefits, someone posted she looks like a walrus, pretty much a lot of what has been posted here.

Speaking of sneak peek, here is the video of Kail and Javi in the upcoming episode:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Many comments regarding what a bitch Kail is, how she only married for benefits, someone posted she looks like a walrus, pretty much a lot of what has been posted here.

Did you add your own comment inviting them to come here and make Kail is a Creature of the Sea jokes with us? :).

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Did you add your own comment inviting them to come here and make Kail is a Creature of the Sea jokes with us? :).

ha ha

I don't even have a clue on how one makes comments on Youtube. I barely understand Twitter. I still scratch my head at the whole hashtags thingy.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Just watched the sneak peek and because it can't be said enough, Kail's tattoos are just horrible and gross-looking! I have nothing against tattoos (I have two) but hers...I don't know if it's her Bluto-shaped arms or the artwork is just shitty. 

Bluto...lmao!!!

You're killing me!

• Love 1

I don't know why Kailyn insists she is the first person out of the franchise to get a Bachelor's degree. Teen Mom 3 existed, I watched it, it was awful, and I remember it still. The one girl, Katie, has completed her Bachelor's in Psychology and is in the Ph.D. program now, I think. I'm sure she finished her Bachelor's. You are not the first Kail!

• Love 9

While an achievement, it's a hollow one for her: she's never going to put it to use, or make one dollar because of it. She's going to trade on being "former teen mom" and hopefully she's invested in an annuity, as well as the child support from her first two baby daddies. She's not pretty enough to be on air talent and her personality, the one that everyone can see on youtube or hulu if you're a prospective employer, is terrible for behind the camera work. And wow, those tattoos, particularly the colored ones, are terrible looking. Girl, put on some clothes, cover those up. They look gross. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Christina said:

I don't know why Kailyn insists she is the first person out of the franchise to get a Bachelor's degree. Teen Mom 3 existed, I watched it, it was awful, and I remember it still. The one girl, Katie, has completed her Bachelor's in Psychology and is in the Ph.D. program now, I think. I'm sure she finished her Bachelor's. You are not the first Kail!

Ooh, good point! Yeah, TM3 has pretty much been expunged from the record, so of course they wouldn't talk about Katie.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Christina said:

I have never forgotten Katie. I remember checking up on her on the internet to see where she is at now. I was happy to read she has made such wonderful strides in her life. She didn't waste time in getting her life together even though she has had her own struggles in life. Katie is the best out of both franchises.

4 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

While an achievement, it's a hollow one for her: she's never going to put it to use, or make one dollar because of it. She's going to trade on being "former teen mom" and hopefully she's invested in an annuity, as well as the child support from her first two baby daddies. She's not pretty enough to be on air talent and her personality, the one that everyone can see on youtube or hulu if you're a prospective employer, is terrible for behind the camera work. And wow, those tattoos, particularly the colored ones, are terrible looking. Girl, put on some clothes, cover those up. They look gross. 

My issue with Kail is that she wants what she wants immediately when she graduates. In an episode that aired last season, she told a guy how she doesn't want to wait around "three months" searching for a job. The thing is, when she was saying it, she caught herself and didn't finish her sentence. She must have realized how she was coming off. The way I viewed it, she came off as someone who doesn't have time like OTHER PEOPLE who have to search for a job, AND she seemed to be fishing for a job through MTV. The guy she was talking to seemed to read it the same way because he then told her, "you have connections." Kail gave a quick glance to the camera. She then said what she wants is to be in front of the camera as a host.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

I have never forgotten Katie. I remember checking up on her on the internet to see where she is at now. I was happy to read she has made such wonderful strides in her life. She didn't waste time in getting her life together even though she has had her own struggles in life. Katie is the best out of both franchises.

My issue with Kail is that she wants what she wants immediately when she graduates. In an episode that aired last season, she told a guy how she doesn't want to wait around "three months" searching for a job. The thing is, when she was saying it, she caught herself and didn't finish her sentence. She must have realized how she was coming off. The way I viewed it, she came off as someone who doesn't have time like OTHER PEOPLE who have to search for a job, AND she seemed to be fishing for a job through MTV. The guy she was talking to seemed to read it the same way because he then told her, "you have connections." Kail gave a quick glance to the camera. She then said what she wants is to be in front of the camera as a host.

Didn't that guy work for MTV or Viacom in some capacity? Loose ass excuse to get a NY trip out of MTV was how I recall that whole sequence. And she might score a couple of feature gigs at first, like "And now we go to Kailyn Lowery, outside the bus farm where some of the stars have been shwoing up to get ready before going to the red carpet," but they won't last a year. 

• Love 5
Just now, Uncle JUICE said:

Didn't that guy work for MTV or Viacom in some capacity? Loose ass excuse to get a NY trip out of MTV was how I recall that whole sequence. And she might score a couple of feature gigs at first, like "And now we go to Kailyn Lowery, outside the bus farm where some of the stars have been shwoing up to get ready before going to the red carpet," but they won't last a year. 

I am trying hard to remember who that guy was and who exactly he worked for. You might be right. I just remember the gentleman was showing Kail around a studio, I believe.

I think Kail feels she will end up like some of the MTV alumni who have ventured far in their careers just like the gentleman (whose name escapes me at the moment) who now works for 20/20 on ABC. The other one that comes to mind is Kennedy who is now a commentator on Fox Business Network. *puke*

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Don't forget the Republican Senator or Congressman from The Real World, Matt Duffy, or the original RR cast's Kat whatever her name is. Wait, Kennedy the VJ is a Fox Business Network analyst? Da fuq!

Yep, that Kennedy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_(commentator)

Oh yes, Rachel Campos' hubby. He always had ambitions. I just can't shake the feeling Kail wants things quick and easy sometimes. As she said, "I always have a plan." You sure do. When you need benefits, you find a sucker to marry you.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Don't forget the Republican Senator or Congressman from The Real World, Matt Duffy, or the original RR cast's Kat whatever her name is. Wait, Kennedy the VJ is a Fox Business Network analyst? Da fuq!

I try SOOO hard to forget about that douche.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Sean Duffy?

Kit from RR 1 was on ESPN's Cold Pizza for awhile. I just googled her and found out she was on Access Hollywood. I had no idea.

Yeah, Kail has no shot in hell to be the next Kit Hoover.

• Love 4
Just now, Tatum said:

Sean Duffy?

Kit from RR 1 was on ESPN's Cold Pizza for awhile. I just googled her and found out she was on Access Hollywood. I had no idea.

Yeah, Kail has no shot in hell to be the next Kit Hoover.

Probably, LOL. I couldnt be bothered to google it, and to be honest I'm just glad I didn't say PATRICK Duffy.

• Love 2

I like Kail, so different strokes for different folks.  And even those who are unlikeable, if they can draw an audience then they have value.  And in the reality world we live in, often those who are unlikeable have even more value.  We've seen it on this show all the time.  The drama queens like Jenelle and Farrah and yep, Kail...keep this franchise afloat.  

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Christina said:

Not to mention, a few of the 16&P girls have pursued and completed colleges degrees. Izabella Tovar got her Bachelor's in Psychology and I think there was one who was in a nursing program. Honestly, there is no excuse for any of the TM girls not to be working on degrees or learning tech/trade careers, considering the money they get from MTV a year. So while I give Kail credit for at least going for it, it isn't as if she is a typical teen mother so she can stop the bragging about it.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Not to mention, a few of the 16&P girls have pursued and completed colleges degrees.

So what, she's not famous like me, so she's not inspiring the millions of single young mothers out there to succeed like am. #SheAintShit #Blessed #Supmermommin #a1Day1 #DrMiami #SistasBeDoinItForTheyselfs #NuttinButLuvFoYa #SuckItWorld

• Love 8

Looks like Kail has a new or another ride.  She posted on Snapchat a picture of her "baby" getting a bath, and out came a black large SUV (almost identical to the big white one she had).  Curious is the BMW was a lease or if she just up and bought and extra ride.  

• Love 2

Also, while just rewatching while my other show records I noticed another out of sequence segament. At the very beginning before Lincoln comes in the house because he got wet and wants to change clothes, Isaac is already playing in which carpet cleaner box. No biggie, but finding stuff like that is fun for me. 

On 1/7/2017 at 9:46 AM, Elizabeth9 said:

Hey Kail...just because it starts with a K...it doesn't mean you're a Kardashian!

Is this chick going to be on MBC or what?

I thought I read that but seems like no dice. Unless a couple drops out like now and she gets permission from MTV.

On 1/10/2017 at 9:40 AM, GreatKazu said:

Read: "MTV has told me that I have a face for radio".

• Love 5
On 1/11/2017 at 6:24 PM, FairyDusted said:

I thought I read that but seems like no dice. Unless a couple drops out like now and she gets permission from MTV.

They could've been filming for the upcoming season, as the one that is airing now has been in the can for months. That could also be the reason she didn't want to talk about the divorce or filings on camera as it would spoil the "will they or won't they" for that series. Too bad Javi didn't get the memo for his Facetime with his buddy. 

Has there been an official filing that anyone has dug up on record? That would be pretty dumb in the face of being cast for that type of show, the outcome is already known unless they present it as how to best coparent or something.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, sunsheyen said:

They could've been filming for the upcoming season, as the one that is airing now has been in the can for months. That could also be the reason she didn't want to talk about the divorce or filings on camera as it would spoil the "will they or won't they" for that series. Too bad Javi didn't get the memo for his Facetime with his buddy. 

Has there been an official filing that anyone has dug up on record? That would be pretty dumb in the face of being cast for that type of show, the outcome is already known unless they present it as how to best coparent or something.

From RadarOnline:

Kailyn Lowry filed for divorce from Marroquin in December 2015. They reconciled before he left for a 7-month deployment, but she failed to tell him that she never canceled the filing.

“When she brought it up later I was like, ‘Whoa, I thought you canceled this’,” he told Radar in August. “I didn’t even know she still had it going on. Up until the day we left, to my knowledge, we were good… We were going to make it.”

Marroquin, who shares 3-year-old Lincoln with Lowry, 24, revealed he still has 50/50 custody of their son.

Marroquin even hinted infidelity contributed to the end of their marriage.

“A lot of stuff was blown under my nose,” he said. “I was naïve to not believe it, I didn’t want to believe it. A lot of things were swept under the rug. When you sign onto a computer it usually saves your password so when I go on, your account is usually logged in. So I found out a lot of stuff.”

It was final in October.  Javi spouted off on twitter or something how they split custody and he didn't ask for support.  I didn't understand this and wanted to ask y'all.  He said it wasn't about the money, he can take care of his son himself.  I'm confused on why he would get support at all? I'll try to dig it up tmrw and see what he said.  Unless someone else feels like going through his constant tweets about how his outfits are lit/fire and cross fit ramblings.  I can't handle his obnoxiousness. 

• Love 1

Kail makes more money and they both need to provide the same for Lincoln with 50/50 custody, so he could be eligible for spousal support.  He also provides the insurance through the military and she could have to pay for that, etc.  

I also love how Javi mentions Kail infidelity while totally negating all the times he was also not faithful to the marriage.  Let's not forget the Snapchat from that girl of them cudding in bed while he was deployed.  Kail is no peach, but he's an emotionally abusive asshole.  Bye bitch.  

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I do give Javi credit for at least working. Jo now has 2 kids, but no job in sight? Neither he nor Vee works, AFAIK. Maybe they are ok for now, but what about saving for emergency medical expenses, college, etc?

I could swear in this last episode when Kail was complaining about school, Vee mentioned something about classes.  She may be in college, too. 

I really want to believe that Jo isn't coasting and  making his Teen Mom money work for him whether it be with investments or owning rental property or something. From what I can tell, Jo's  parents came from humble backgrounds and worked their way to a comfortable middle-class life. I would hope he has learned from them about planning for your financial future.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I do give Javi credit for at least working. Jo now has 2 kids, but no job in sight? Neither he nor Vee works, AFAIK. Maybe they are ok for now, but what about saving for emergency medical expenses, college, etc?

I'm not sure how much credit I give him, since he works for the military. When you enlist, or reenlist, you're committed to "x" amount of years. So it's not like he could leave even if he wanted, not without a lot of trouble. We'll see what happened once his next reenlistment period comes up. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

I also love how Javi mentions Kail infidelity while totally negating all the times he was also not faithful to the marriage.  Let's not forget the Snapchat from that girl of them cudding in bed while he was deployed.  Kail is no peach, but he's an emotionally abusive asshole.  Bye bitch.

Those snapchat photos were a dick move on Javi's part, but for some reason I tend to think of them more as a set up to stick it to Kail then he was really cheating, at least in that instance. Seemed all a little too staged and obvious. It seems like the kind of desperate, petty move Javi would make. Doesn't negate the fact he is a dick, though.

As for Jo and Vee not working...well, at least both do have work experience. Jo repaired copy machines for businesses at one point, I thought,  and Vee worked in a daycare and had some schooling under her belt. It shocks me how some of the Teen Moms and Dads (Leah, Jenelle, Amber, Tyler, Cate) have almost no work experience on top of no schooling. Considering even burger flipping jobs prefer people with some work history, they are going to be shit outta' luck when the show ends and they have nothing to show for it. Kail, Javi, Jo and Vee look pretty damn good by comparison.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 6