Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

lol@people trying to defend Kail and the mermaid net pants. Someone said she might have 10 pairs of the same ones. And they were sticking up for her. LOLLLL. Skinny jeans are also not for Kailyn and her paid-for-arse.
@Mkay pics or it didn't happen.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

If anyone's interested, this kind reviewer read Kail's newest literary offering and gave a pretty detailed (and snarky) review: http://www.moderntopics.com/hustle-heart-by-kailyn-lowry-a-review-of-a-hypocritical-self-help-gurus-memoir/

OMG that is so spot on. I especially loved this:

The gist here is that she thinks she’s matured from a person who was very concerned with how others perceived her to one who embraces personal change and growth and does whatever she wants.

And yet! She spends a large portion of the book talking about how she has to prove everyone wrong. She wants to prove that she’s overcome her “white trash” roots by obtaining a Bachelor’s degree and raising well-mannered children.  We get it, Kail. You own a very clean BMW and get Starbucks every day. I mean, these are the hallmarks of making it in life, right?

But which is it Kail? Do you care what everyone thinks or not? Sounds like deep down you really, truly care what others think of you and will say—and pay—anything to make them think you’ve overcome

LMAO

There is a pattern here with these girls and the whole trying to prove everyone wrong. They work hard at trying to prove they are not the people they showcase on TM. So much effort to disprove what is the truth.

Real “family” is friends who buy your stupid shit

Kail writes that friends can essentially replace family, as they did for her. She even gives a shout out to Sterling for buying dozens of her books and t-shirts to give out to her own family and friends. That’s literally the only thing she says about Sterling. Poor Sterling. So many years of solid friendship, and that’s your legacy in Kail’s book.

Ha!

Kail basically says she wants friends who are emotionally needy so she can rise to the occasion and prove how great of a person she is. I’m serious. Here’s the quote:

“When I say I choose friends based on what they bring into my life, I don’t want it to sound like I just look for people who will do things for me. Part of what they bring into my life is a belief in mutual respect. They don’t just treat me well, they expect me to treat them well, too. In other words, their standards are as high as mine. So one of the most important values they add to my life is that their expectations encourage me to be my best self.”

What a bitch. But, I already knew this about her. Good luck being her friend.

She says MTV is “not a charity.” MTV didn’t write her books. (But they did give you the fame to make them salable!) MTV didn’t do her homework to get her “almost straight As.” (But they did pay for your tuition and allow you to be a “stay-at-home-student!”) MTV didn’t get her kids to school in the morning. (But they did make it possible for you to not have a normal 8-5 job so you could actually be there in the morning!)

*rim shot* All the things we have said over the years.

Years? Damn show.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

If Kail spent 14 months dieting and exercising, I'll eat my hat. I know she's a thicker girl by nature, but nothing about her figure screams "Cross Fit addict" to me.

We've seen Kail's idea of diet meals: large diet soda with an extra-large order of french fries, like what she ate right after her plastic surgery.  If she ate like that while doing CrossFit, she'd just get heavier and heavier.  I know--I have her build, and exercise alone isn't enough.  

• Love 5

Kail has a very specific body type, broad shouldered, carries most her weight in her upper body, not a classic hour glass figure. There is nothing wrong with that, but dieting and exercise won't give her a naturally big butt, a small waist, and bigger boobs, so her excuse is lame. She didn't want a tighter, more healthy body, she wanted to achieve the ideal Kardashian figure that was only available to her through plastic surgery. I would have more respect for her if she was honest about it instead of acting like a natural healthy body was her goal.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

As I posted on the TM thread, the cruise ship from hell.

@Mkay do you watch Teen Mom OG? I don't see you on those boards.

No. I've never been interested in had cast. I guess I miss out on a few conversations over there. 

5 hours ago, animalnurse said:

My husband and I enjoy the occasional cruise so I texted him, "Your dreams have come true...there's going to be a Teen Mom cruise." To which he responded, "I would jump overboard." LOL That's my man! 

LOL at least your man would take the peaceful solution. My husband's whole goal would be hackle the TMs.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 3

If I didn't have kids, I would totally take one for the team and go.  But I am sure there will be some of divide between the cruisers and the "celebrities" because I imagine with these three's egos, they won't want to hobnob with the little people too much.

And yet another vacation that Supermoms Maci and Kail will take without their children.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Can a more tech savvy person post a side by side comparison of Kail's face before and after surgery? It doesn't even look like her anymore.

I would like to see a body comparison too lol. Shes had a lot of work done right?

Whatever Kail is doing to her face, she needs to stop NOW. Her face is a combination of chubby and pinched. Even Chelsea is starting to look weird now that she's become a filler and Botox addict. It's like these girls look young and old at the same time. Very strange.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, Cabarb said:

Kail reminds me of Khloe Kardashian's new face.  They look weirdly similar now.

Throw in the entire cast of WAGS from E! in there too. Between the fillers, the eyebrows, and the 'contouring' makeup, they all basically have the same face.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Can a more tech savvy person post a side by side comparison of Kail's face before and after surgery? It doesn't even look like her anymore.

I would like to see this as well. I have been noticing the same thing lately, when looking at her IG. I don't even recognize her. And I always thought, when she was being friendly and calm, that Kail was a very pretty girl. She has a gorgeous smile and healthy hair. Her eyes, especially, look very off to me now. 

• Love 4

I am not tech savvy, but I can upload some old photos of her with the new photo. :-D

Before...before...and how she looks today:

2m46frs.jpg

ojm4ua.jpg242a9si.jpg

Not sure, but it looks as if she had the tip of her nose worked on. It now seems to point downward.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
On 12/11/2016 at 8:41 PM, GreatKazu said:

Ok, clearly she wears these black pants because black is supposed to give the illusion of being thinner.

Kail looks like a sausage in ripped casing. The jacket looks so damn tight on her as if it was painted on her.

I always heard that black pants make you appear slimmer, then some fashion designer said that if you want to look slimmer, then wear red pants. Kail just has no idea how to dress her mess of a body. She still reminds me of Mrs. Wiggins from the Carol Burnett show!

• Love 2