Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

I do like Crocs, in fact I am due for a new pair or two this Spring/Summer.

Too cute! I like the decorations Truley put on them. She is so sweet and seems happy with Christine and David. 

• Like 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I volunteer Kodylocks' curls for this!

Okay. Here we go...

Screenshot2024-01-07at9_58_17PM.thumb.jpg.b431999f682b571d6ffa450692bea119.jpgScreenshot2024-01-07at9_59_41PM.thumb.jpg.28ba892dc47888996638c175ed42b439.jpg

And my good friends from Lawrence, Kansas hooked me up with some holy oil.

holy oil fire.webp

Edited by General Days
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Just shave it all off, Kootie.  Haha, then everyone would think he was copying David!  

This is great!  If he ever gets bored with the curly-girl method for the few remaining noodles dangling off his head, his ego will never let him shave it.

Oh, Robyn.  You have so much to look forward to with this guy, hahaha :)

• LOL 15
(edited)
On 1/7/2024 at 1:58 PM, Julyolo said:

The story about Robyn's ex was that he was abusive, I wonder if she ever got treatment independently for that. If she didn't, it explains how she married a polyabuser like Kody. If she did, Robyn certainly got very little benefit from it. I think Robyn was okay so long as she could deflect and  redirect all of Kody's abuse towards Meri, Janelle, and Christine. I think she knows that Kody's deep reservoir of anger/abuse now can only land on her, and her alone. I don't feel sorry for her, if she was able to identify her ex as abusive, she certainly should have been able to see Kody Brown's abusive nature from miles away. I had to laugh when Kody said he "vetted" Robyn to be sure she wasn't "leaving a good man." Guess that made him feel very secure Robyn would be just fine with bad, bad Kody Brown! Out of the fire, into the frying pan.  

I don't believe anything that comes out of Robyn's mouth. She's a manipulative, selfish, lying snake. She's always making herself out to be the victim. She turns normal situations into something they're not so she can play the damsel in distress and get rescued by Kody. I've also heard people that claim to know his family or him say that she's lying about him being abusive and that she put themselves in debt with her shopping addiction and that he's the one that filed for divorce. I wish we could hear his side of the story, I'm sure it would be quite different than hers.  I remember on one of the older episodes, her kids went to stay with him for the weekend, so if he's so  abusive that doesn't make sense that she would let her kids go since she's so smothering and a helicopter mom. 

Edited by ladyscorpio
  • Like 12
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ladyscorpio said:

I don't believe anything that comes out of Robyn's mouth. She's a manipulative, selfish, lying snake. She's always making herself out to be the victim. She turns normal situations into something they're not so she can play the damsel in distress and get rescued by Kody. I've also heard people that claim to know his family or him say that she's lying about him being abusive and that she put themselves in debt with her shopping addiction and that he's the one that filed for divorce. I wish we could hear his side of the story, I'm sure it would be quite different than hers.  I remember on one of the older episodes, her kids went to stay with him for the weekend, so if he's so  abusive that doesn't make sense that she would let her kids go since she's so smothering and a helicopter mom. 

If she was legally married to her first husband he could have had court ordered child visitation rights as a part of their divorce settlement.  She couldn't have protested much on the basis of abuse or that might not have been allowed.  And what courts consider abuse is not necessarily what spouses consider abuse.  She may have been talking about abusive comments made during arguments or something like that, which might not make a judge deny visitation rights to the father.  I don't remember ever hearing what kind of abuse he was supposedly engaging in, though.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I don't remember ever hearing what kind of abuse he was supposedly engaging in, though.

She didn’t say.

5 hours ago, Yeah No said:

If she was legally married to her first husband

She was.

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
(edited)

And A+ parenting from Sobyn telling her children on camera their father had signed away his parental rights.   The oldest two were old enough to understand  "your dad doesn't love you" 

I don't believe anything she says about her ex-husband, either.

Edited by Quof
  • Like 18
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

I just really wonder why her ex puts up with all this negative talk about him? I don't for NY minute believe anything that comes out of Crybrows mouth but his public silence seems odd.

The only think I can think is that the people he knows/love know it is all bs and that includes his kids, so it doesn't really matter to him what she says. He seems to still have a relationship with his kids, despite CB. Maybe she has shut them up with talk of how "much better financially" they (read I) are now, don't spoil it by talking up your dad, ....you can have that relationship but don't talk about it...  Wouldn't put that past her greedy self.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 1/8/2024 at 6:21 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Thanks. I was pretty sick (cold or something), but this show brought a smile to my face! 🤣😆🥴

Then as another person with a winter birthday , you get to recelebrate in the summer 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I don't think the abuse in Robyn's first marriage is b.s. Her three oldest kids were way too hungry for Kody's affection, and I'll never forget Aurora sobbing with relief when Kody said he could adopt them.

Just because Robyn sucks doesn't mean her ex didn't also suck.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, ladyscorpio said:

They never went just for a weekend, as they had to drive from Utah/Nevada to Montana.  That was a 13 hour drive from Vegas,  11 1/2 hours from St. George and 7 1/2 from Lehi.  Usually it was for holidays or school breaks.  They would stay for a week or more.  I remember all the wives started getting their keys for their new homes right before they had to leave to drive to Montana.  

• Like 10
3 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

They never went just for a weekend, as they had to drive from Utah/Nevada to Montana.  That was a 13 hour drive from Vegas,  11 1/2 hours from St. George and 7 1/2 from Lehi.  Usually it was for holidays or school breaks.  They would stay for a week or more.  I remember all the wives started getting their keys for their new homes right before they had to leave to drive to Montana.  

I'm sure it took way longer with Kody driving. Layovers for various car maintenance issues and all those bathroom breaks to fluff and primp and scrunch his hair along the way.

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I couldn't remember exactly how long it was, it's been a while since I've watched the old episodes. 

4 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I just really wonder why her ex puts up with all this negative talk about him? I don't for NY minute believe anything that comes out of Crybrows mouth but his public silence seems odd.

The only think I can think is that the people he knows/love know it is all bs and that includes his kids, so it doesn't really matter to him what she says. He seems to still have a relationship with his kids, despite CB. Maybe she has shut them up with talk of how "much better financially" they (read I) are now, don't spoil it by talking up your dad, ....you can have that relationship but don't talk about it...  Wouldn't put that past her greedy self.

I wonder if he has a non disclosure agreement saying he won't talk about Robyn or their marriage? I know he's not on the show so I don't know if they could have him sign one or not. I know he's remarried and has other children. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, ladyscorpio said:

I wonder if he has a non disclosure agreement saying he won't talk about Robyn or their marriage? I know he's not on the show so I don't know if they could have him sign one or not. I know he's remarried and has other children. 

I wonder of there was an NDA that came with $$ and that is the reason he doesn't speak out?

Edited by Gramto6
  • Like 4
  • Useful 7
9 minutes ago, ladyscorpio said:

I couldn't remember exactly how long it was, it's been a while since I've watched the old episodes. 

He is desperately ill with leukemia. Probably the last thing on his mind is what the general public thinks of him.

If he feels squared away with all of his kids, present wife and his friends and family, that may be all that's important to him.

• Like 11
  • Applause 11
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

He is desperately ill with leukemia. Probably the last thing on his mind is what the general public thinks of him.

If he feels squared away with all of his kids, present wife and his friends and family, that may be all that's important to him.

I forgot about how ill he was. Agree he doesn't care about the general public. I just hope CB's three kids have the chance to be in that circle of people he is squared away with.

• Like 9
9 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I forgot about how ill he was. Agree he doesn't care about the general public. I just hope CB's three kids have the chance to be in that circle of people he is squared away with.

Pretty sure at least Dayton is.  Rumours abound that he has either spent time with his bio father recently or that he has moved to be closer to him.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, General Days said:

I'll never forget Aurora sobbing with relief when Kody said he could adopt them.

Sobbing with relief or sobbing from "my mother built this up as something I should desperately want with all my heart and soul and to thrive on emotional drama like this" ??

Personally I'll never forget the look of hurt and confusion on Dayton's face. 

Edited by Canadian Girl
  • Like 23
  • Sad 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, General Days said:

I don't think the abuse in Robyn's first marriage is b.s. Her three oldest kids were way too hungry for Kody's affection, and I'll never forget Aurora sobbing with relief when Kody said he could adopt them.

Just because Robyn sucks doesn't mean her ex didn't also suck.

His relatives thar have made statements online tell a different story, we don't personally know them but what I've seen of Robyn on t.v., lying and twisting stories around to make her out to be a victim, it does not surprise me one bit that she would do the same thing with her ex. 

In the comments section uner the video, the very first comment is a lady saying she's a first cousin to Robyn’s ex and tells a part of their side of the story. 

Edited by ladyscorpio
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 2

I don’t know the situation from this show, but to attempt to erase the other parent from the lives of your children is a red flag. Parental alienation is despicable, but all too common.  Eventually, the kids actually believe they were mistreated.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t know the situation from this show, but to attempt to erase the other parent from the lives of your children is a red flag. Parental alienation is despicable, but all too common.  Eventually, the kids actually believe they were mistreated.  

Robyn has a fleet of red flags waving!

image.png.018733731df6ce51ba397c75bb24a4d5.png

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I love that dance!  I can feel (fill!) the love that Ysabel and Christine have.  So nice to see.

And can I say that it was wonderful not to see Kootie doing his chicken-having-a-seizure dance?

I'm sure Crybrows is green with envy, if she watched it.  Karma, it's a bitch!  😝

• Like 14
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I love that dance!  I can feel (fill!) the love that Ysabel and Christine have.  So nice to see.

And can I say that it was wonderful not to see Kootie doing his chicken-having-a-seizure dance?

I'm sure Crybrows is green with envy, if she watched it.  Karma, it's a bitch!  😝

Loved the dance!!

And love, love, love the bolded part of the post!! That is such a perfect description of Kooties' dancing abilities! (Which are NONE!) 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I've always assumed there was a degree of parental alienation going on with Crybrow's ex. Belief strengthened by the way she's programmed her kids against the others. Perhaps her ex felt like making a stink wouldn't change anything, or might make it worse, so he's been waiting patiently for the kids to grow up and reach out?

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
On 1/9/2024 at 8:43 PM, ladyscorpio said:

I wish we could hear his side of the story, I'm sure it would be quite different than hers. 

On 1/10/2024 at 7:00 AM, Gramto6 said:

his public silence seems odd

On 1/10/2024 at 11:46 AM, Gramto6 said:

I wonder of there was an NDA that came with $$ and that is the reason he doesn't speak out?

All of this is well speculated. He was healthy for most of the time that Robyn and his kids have been in the public eye. A tabloid would pay him real money for a truth-about-Robyn interview with supporting evidence. Why hasn't he done that? The best explanations are (1) he's already been paid somehow to lay low (2) he's actually an unselfish parent who won't publicly humiliate his kids by smearing their mother, even at the cost of being labeled an abuser on national TV.

• Like 17
(edited)
1 hour ago, IvySpice said:

All of this is well speculated. He was healthy for most of the time that Robyn and his kids have been in the public eye. A tabloid would pay him real money for a truth-about-Robyn interview with supporting evidence. Why hasn't he done that? The best explanations are (1) he's already been paid somehow to lay low (2) he's actually an unselfish parent who won't publicly humiliate his kids by smearing their mother, even at the cost of being labeled an abuser on national TV.

(2) seems most likely to me.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Like 12
42 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

(2) seems most likely to me.

But, but, but he has to be a 'bad man' because otherwise DoucheNoodle couldn't have married Sobbyn. Because only a woman who has left a bad man is worthy of marriage, haven't you gotten the DouchieMemo?

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
On 1/1/2024 at 10:38 PM, ladyscorpio said:

This is what came up when I googled her maiden name, maybe it's wrong?Screenshot_20240101_203438.thumb.jpg.a7d4562097c5ec3f9128464bace1efd4.jpg

maybe she married?  That was be awesome. 

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I don't know if this has been posted before but I just read online that Christine's old house in Flagstaff has been made into an Air BnB by the new owners.

Now you can stay in the very house where the Brown family lived. You can see the porch where they had the "knife in my kidneys" fight.  the yard where they had Ysibel's graduation party and sang "Unwritten." Christine's bedroom where there was absolutely "nuttin" going on.

https://www.vrbo.com/1002738?dateless=true&x_pwa=1&rfrr=HSR&pwa_ts=1705163815071&referrerUrl=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudnJiby5jb20vSG90ZWwtU2VhcmNo&useRewards=true&adults=2&regionId=1218&destination=Flagstaff%2C+Arizona%2C+United+States+of+America&destType=MARKET&latLong=35.198284%2C-111.651298&bedroom_count_gt=3&privacyTrackingState=CAN_TRACK&searchId=a64c5538-168d-4833-923b-3476bee521f8&sort=RECOMMENDED&userIntent=&expediaPropertyId=33503875

Edited by applewood
mispelling
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 13
37 minutes ago, applewood said:

I don't know if this has been posted before but I just read online that Christine's old house in Flagstaff has been made into an Air BnB by the new owners.

Now you can stay in the very house where the Broqn family lived. You can see the porch where they had the "knife in my kidneys" fight.  the yard where they had Ysibel's graduation party and sang Unwritten. Christine's bedroom where there was absolutely "nuttin" going on.

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2023/04/27/heres-your-chance-to-live-like-a-sister-wives-star-christine-browns-former-home-in-flagstaff-is-now-for-rent-on-airbnb/

Sleeps up to 12 for $291. per night. Sounds like a far better deal than a BnB in Podunk Utah.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

That doesn't look like Christine's old house at all.  From the pictures, it looks like there's another house right next door.  Maybe it's Meri's old Flagstaff house?

• Like 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

That doesn't look like Christine's old house at all.  From the pictures, it looks like there's another house right next door.  Maybe it's Meri's old Flagstaff house?

That link is not for Christine’s house.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, applewood said:

It was but that link isn’t Christine’s former house.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 4
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

It was but that link isn’t Christine’s former house.

Oops. Sorry. That link is not Christine's house. I was trying to find her house on the Air BnB site and couldn't. Perhaps it was taken down. :(

Gosh, I so wanted to go there and have the Kody Brown experience.  lol

Anywho, here is the original article that said it was being made into an Air BnB:

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2023/04/27/heres-your-chance-to-live-like-a-sister-wives-star-christine-browns-former-home-in-flagstaff-is-now-for-rent-on-airbnb/

• Like 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, applewood said:

Gosh, I so wanted to go there and have the Kody Brown experience. 

I can help. Just rent a house you can't afford and send me $10,000 and I'll come there and berate you endlessly, then crap up the house with my random shit. Go ahead and invite random people you think are friends but are just acquaintances and I will put on loud music and twirl around like a deranged troll. And I will show you how to noodlize your hair as a bonus freebie. And when I leave, you will feel terrible about every decision you have ever made. You will have no self esteem. And you will have an irrational fear of nachos and rice crispy bars. 

You're welcome.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 20
12 hours ago, surfgirl said:

You will have no self esteem. And you will have an irrational fear of nachos and rice crispy bars. 

You're welcome.

What about toasters?

• LOL 10

And according to the article Christine is still under some sort of contract to do the show.  That just doesn't seem fair that she has to be exposed to Kootie again and again during filming. You can be sure K&R are going to be cruel to her when they are off camera.

The show is broken and I think that is why the big audiences, everyone wanted to see the train wreck. And it has! What more is there to milk?

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, altopower said:

We were all grumpy last week with Robyn and Kody in the episode at all. I read this today online and it becomes clear: He was there because it's his show and he needed the paycheck. Yeah. What a sweetheart.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/10049677/sister-wives-kody-brown-featured-christine-wedding-special-paycheck/

"It's his show" and "in the beginning he was head of the family contract" = what I said last week about him making sure it was in his contract that he could be in every episode if he wanted.  And of course he wanted to be in the wedding episode just to spite Christine.  I don't even buy that it had anything to do with getting a paycheck although I'm sure he wouldn't turn down an opportunity to get one.

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

A new season might be interesting, but I doubt I will watch it. I took a break several years ago (they still lived in Las Vegas) and just came back this year to see the train wreck.

• Like 8

I suspect the contract was similar to what JB Duggar did with his family.  There was an LLC that was paid by TLC then he doled out what he chose (which wasn't much) to the rest of the family.  I suspect that some of the older Brown kids refused to continue to sign on as part of the Brown LLC, so they wouldn't be obligated to be on the show if they didn't want to.  I know at least Logan and Leon avoided the cameras at Christine's wedding.

I'm not sure how it is now since Kody and Robyn created their own LLC SADKRAB (I know it's DABSARK, but SADKRAB fits better) which doesn't include anyone but them and the tenders.  It could be that Christine participates, but she doesn't have to be around Kody to do it.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Poor widdle Kootie needs the money, I'll bet he does. Trying to reign in the Shopping Queen isn't going to work for long, if at all! 

Unfortunately he isn't self aware enough to see that his actions were the cause of the downfall of the family. He was so eager to push out the OG3 with no thought of the fact that no wives meant no show! He wanted Crybrows as his one and only with no other wives and kids to have to think about.  The OG3 wives finally saw this and up and left his sorry a$$. 

The Kootie in the first few seasons was a very different Kootie from today's. Maybe he was holding all his cray-cray inside then, but it finally got too much and it just burst out. Or his (Z-list) "fame" went to his head and he thought he could behave in any way and still be the "Star". He thought he could do no wrong, problem is it was all in his head.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Yeah No said:

"It's his show" and "in the beginning he was head of the family contract" = what I said last week about him making sure it was in his contract that he could be in every episode if he wanted.  And of course he wanted to be in the wedding episode just to spite Christine.  I don't even buy that it had anything to do with getting a paycheck although I'm sure he wouldn't turn down an opportunity to get one.

Who does he think he is , Hugh Hefner ???  Never mind , don’t answer that !

• LOL 7