Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

On 1/10/2023 at 7:34 PM, Irate Panda said:

I think maybe people were mentioning retail because Robyn was bragging about Kody being her ‘best customer” on the last episode.

Retail in general I think is extremely hard both physically and mentally.  I could never deal with the public so much.  I don’t have the patience!  I really admire people in customer service because I get irritated just walking in a grocery store and hearing from other customers.

Agreed.  I had a hard time working in retail.  That and waitressing were among my first jobs and it's from working those jobs that I can barely stand the public all of these years later.  I have a hard time with extremely entitled customers who think they're smarter than the employees, who BTW, have seen and heard EVERYTHING. 

I also have a smart mouth and I loved using it. Looking back I'm shocked I didn't get fired, but I guess my competence and the lack of anyone to hire to replace me probably protected me somewhat.  😛

I especially can't stand the stupid ones.  😒  OMG, some folks are so stupid!!

BLESS ALL of the retail workers, and the waitresses.  At least my experience taught me patience, and how to tip!  😁

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5

I don’t see how any of them could get spousal support…even if there were spousal support for these spiritual “marriages” Kody would probably be seeking it from them since they probably all out earn him at this point.  I hope they do get their money back from any money put into Robyn’s house and I hope they force a sale of plague pass.  

Spousal support, no, but I think that they could make an argument toward back child support. However (and it's a big one) that would legally jeopardize the wives if they stated on any legal document that the paternity of the child was unknown (for example, if they had collected any sort of benefit like food stamps). Honestly, I'd be shocked if they had anyone with any sort of authority going through their finances, though I suppose a private attorney would be bound by confidentiality. Is there such a thing as accountant/client privilege? Or if an accountant uncovered something shady in their financial dealings, would he/she be obliged to report it to appropriate authorities?

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

I'd be more interested in Prairie Plague Pass and why Douchie and Mrs. Douchie's name are on all 5 parcels.  This seems to be where they need a good real estate lawyer.

That whole spousal support thing is a non-starter, IMHO.

Real estate? YES.

• Like 7

Paedon did a 3 hr live with Jon Yates. Paedon has his mom's habit of repeating himself. I found it a little hard to follow, but he really spilled some tea, lots about Meri. He wants to say way more than he did, but won't give away spoilers, or jeopardize his family's livelihood. 

Its worth the time. Imo. 

Edited to add. Dude needs his own thread. He's been wanting to talk for 12 years!

Edited by Art Of Noiz
Add
  • Like 3
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Paedon did a 3 hr live with Jon Yates. Paedon has his mom's habit of repeating himself. I found it a little hard to follow, but he really spilled some tea, lots about Meri. He wants to say way more than he did, but won't give away spoilers, or jeopardize his family's livelihood. 

Its worth the time. Imo. 

Edited to add. Dude needs his own thread. He's been wanting to talk for 12 years!

Jon Yates has some seriously problematic takes - google him before you give him a view.

And Paedon is just a showboat spewing for attention.  He sounds just like his father. Plus he's talking about fake women's crying. Women's lack of respect. He accuses Gwen of using her bisexualtiy and autism to avoid criticism. He of course attacks Leon and Meri and says that no one talks to them. Accuses Meri of abuse and says that Leon being gay is Meri's punishment. He misgenders Leon multiple times, uses homophobic slurs (while saying he's not homophobic).  I don't question his experience but I do question his motivation and these sweeping generalizations. He seems very confused on things and to me it sounds like he is getting his info. from social media.

For example,  he was mad that Logan put Meri up front and that Christine was in the second row. But Gwen already explained that Christine moved to the second row aisle so she could film and livestream for Mykelti. Paedon is just a sh*t stirrer.

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 6

Down The Rabbithole At Bedtime has pulled some clips which might be an easier watch than 4 hours of Yates. I'm sure other creators will as well.

I'd hope Paedon Googled before he did that live but I'm guessing he didn't cos he's his father's son.

Edit: At least Gwen has the wit to make a little money from her tales and put them out herself.

Edited by Auntie Freeze
  • Like 4

Isn't the TLC money they all earn, put into a "family pot?" I imagine each wife was given money monthly from that "pot" for their personal living expenses, like rent, utilities, food, gas,  etc?  It is money they all earned, but Kody doles it out like it is his own personal money. Anyway, once they all separated from him, I bet he decided to stop those monthly payments, and that is why they have hired lawyers to get "spousal support." It is not really that, but money from the TLC "pot" that they have all earned and he is most likely with holding it now. Leaving them all with no income at all.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

I very much doubt the hiring lawyers stories. Just because “sources” say they should, doesn’t make it true

I would believe the hiring lawyers part, but spousal support wouldn't be the reason. It would be money. 

• Like 5
11 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Re: Robyn. I can't imagine a person less suited for customer service. If she perceived attack, or thought she was being bullied! Omgosh the customer would get the drycry face. Lol. 

I'd refer all the problem customers to her, if I was so unfortunate to work where she eventually (hopefully) will.  Bitch has had a long enough ride on that old gravy train.

Sobbyn also has been riding Pencil Dick long enough.  Time to share the misery!

I'll see myself out...

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4

This video with Paedon is very long. I'm only an hour into it. He gives so much information. A few examples...

1. Kind of mean and abrasive aren't strong enough words to describe how Meri treated some of the kids in Lehi.

2. Kody didn't have any of his children vaccinated for anything. Paedon got his vaccinations when he joined the military.

3. Paedon said his father was a great father until he was 12. He started to change then and was a completely different man by the time Paedon turned 15.

These are just a few things. He says so much more and I'm only an hour in.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 7
25 minutes ago, Libby said:

This video with Paedon is very long. I'm only an hour into it. He gives so much information. A few examples...

1. Kind of mean and abrasive aren't strong enough words to describe how Meri treated some of the kids in Lehi.

2. Kody didn't have any of his children vaccinated for anything. Paedon got his vaccinations when he joined the military.

3. Paedon said his father was a great father until he was 12. He started to change then and was a completely different man by the time Paedon turned 15.

I never knew their faith precluded vaccines.  Nevada law requires them for school attendance, unless for religious or medical reasons.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
35 minutes ago, Libby said:

ETA: Now I'm an hour and a half in. I highly recommend this video. Paedon reveals so much that I can't even believe it. This interview is explosive.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
15 minutes ago, Libby said:

ETA: Now I'm an hour and a half in. I highly recommend this video. Paedon reveals so much that I can't even believe it. This interview is explosive.

I agree. I'm going to rewatch. It will require patience, but he is giving his perspective from when he was a child. 

And as an adult? He shares that Mykelti knows Robyn is manipulative.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Having a gay child is a punishment? Paedon can go fuck himself.

Gwen's sentiment, exactly.  No wonder she hates him.  It's like he's turning into his sperm donor (to my knowledge, Kootie has never said that he fills "punished" by having gay kids, so in that way, Paedon is worse.)

• Like 9
30 minutes ago, Mother of Odin said:

I don't think that's what he meant at all

I didn't watch the video, but from the description I don't know of another way to interpret it. Could you please explain?

On another note. I wouldn't put too much weight in Paedon's shit talk. He was raised by professional truth stretchers and outright liars. I'm sure his suffers from my fish was this big syndrome.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2

There are 23 members of the Brown family. They all see the family through their own lens.

This interview is the family according to Paedon's lens.

Just because I don't agree with everything he believes about world issues, I will not discount his view of his own family and the way he was treated by members of his family.

I thought that he gave a lot of information and I found the interview very interesting.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

If the children weren't vaccinated, their mothers are to blame for that as well. I don't like Kody, but each child has two biological parents. I wonder if it is was because of beliefs around vaccinations or a health insurance issue. 

• Like 8
40 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

If the children weren't vaccinated, their mothers are to blame for that as well. I don't like Kody, but each child has two biological parents. I wonder if it is was because of beliefs around vaccinations or a health insurance issue. 

A lot of local health departments do vaccinations for children free or at very low cost for people without insurance.

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 15
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Libby said:

There are 23 members of the Brown family. They all see the family through their own lens.

Just because I don't agree with everything he believes about world issues, I will not discount his view of his own family and the way he was treated by members of his family.

I thought that he gave a lot of information and I found the interview very interesting.

Yes, I don’t have to agree with everything Paedon says in the interview to get some interesting tidbits about the Brown family.
This interview confirmed some things that were speculated about for a long time.
They moved to Flagstaff because Dayton chose to go to school there and Robyn did not want to cut the umbilical cord. (Dayton got accepted to several others schools, btw).

Even in Vegas, Kody spent most of his time at Robyn’s house.

From the beginning, Kody treated Robyn differently than Paedon ever saw him treating the other wives.

Breanna, Sol, and Ari are the favorite children and can do no wrong in Kody’s eyes.

Meri and Robyn were never mother figures to him. Authority figures, yes— but not “motherly.” He said that “mean and abrasive” were not strong enough words to describe his opinion of Meri when he was young.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
25 minutes ago, Absolom said:

A lot of local health departments due vaccinations for children free or at very low cost for people without insurance.

In Canada they are free to any and all residents. Even your local pharmacies can administer the shot.

• Like 3

That makes his dramatic statements about "protecting his children" especially rich. What a dick.

6 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

In Canada they are free to any and all residents. Even your local pharmacies can administer the shot.

In the US, you can get them at a pharmacy but there is a cost (COVID vaccines were free). However, as noted by Absalom, there are programs so that low income children can get them at no cost. 

• Like 10
38 minutes ago, Libby said:

I agree with you. In think he confirmed more of what we already knew instead of revealing anything special, Meri is mean, Christine dramatic, Janelle the most accepting, Robin manipulates, etc.

However, I had this playing in the Bs ground while cleaning the kitchen and this kid sounds exactly like Kody. His voice, his inflection, his phrasing = totallly Kody. Give him a few years and I hope he isn’t as vile, because he certainly has the humble brag arrogance and mysogeny already there. I don’t think he is aware of it, but they way he carefully words talking about his expertise in various subjects, his mothers and especially Leon, he has some definite issues.

I get how it could be difficult to always remember to refer to someone you’ve grown up with as a totally different name and pronoun, and I do think Leon is extra woke, defensive and over the top (this whole family is over the top in one way or the other though, so they come by it honestly), but the whole ‘Meri is mean so God only gave her one kid made her kid gay so she can’t continue her line’ is just … no words. 

I wish he had completed the convo as to how Mykelti knew Robin was manipulative yet she wanted to be her friend and ally. Mykelti always kinda rubbed me the wrong was as also being manipulative and just odd, but also makes me want to know why she and Christine clash so much. I suspect a whole lot of keep sweet around dad but I’m a meaner Mama behind closed doors vibe. Not a Meri flat out nasty vibe, but a little bit of a mean streak at times. 

• Like 4

A couple of other things that Paedon said:

1. He will never hate Robyn because she opened the other adults eyes to the fact that Meri was abusing some of the children. He actually said that he thought that she saved their lives. He said that Meri's abuse was beyond verbal abuse.

2. Meri was already on the outs before her legal divorce. Paedon thinks that she went along with the legal divorce to make Robyn happy, and thus get back in Kody's good graces.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 3
3 hours ago, Libby said:

I watched some of it and holy crap — everything we ever thought about Robyn? Confirmed. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I find it hard to believe Meri was on the verge of beating any of the Brown kids to death. They all had two other moms and a dad around and they all lived in one house. 

Funny how Gwen calls Meri a sweetie and Paedon calls her a child abuser. I'm going to guess she was somewhere in between the two.

• Like 18
17 minutes ago, Libby said:

A couple of other things that Paedon said:

1. He will never hate Robyn because she opened the other adults eyes to the fact that Meri was abusing some of the children. He actually said that he thought that she saved their lives. He said that Meri's abuse was beyond verbal abuse.

2. Meri was already on the outs before her legal divorce. Paedon thinks that she went along with the legal divorce to make Robyn happy, and thus get back in Kody's good graces.

I always knew Meri was mean to the core. She tries to hide it with that bullshit online persona she has created. I wish that part would come out and haunt her like the catfish voicemails (a few right here for anyone who hasn’t heard them):  

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

I find it hard to believe Meri was on the verge of beating any of the Brown kids to death. They all had two other moms and a dad around and they all lived in one house. 

Funny how Gwen calls Meri a sweetie and Paedon calls her a child abuser. I'm going to guess she was somewhere in between the two.

I don't believe that she was on the verge of beating them to death either. I do believe that Paedon saw it that way though. When you are a child being hit regularly by an adult, I would think it's very scary. Maddie has also said that Meri was abusive and that she was afraid of her.

As far as Gwen's opinion regarding Meri goes, she probably wasn't one of the kids that Meri abused.

Like I said earlier, 23 people, 23 points of view. They are all entitled to their view.

• Like 18
33 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I get how it could be difficult to always remember to refer to someone you’ve grown up with as a totally different name and pronoun, and I do think Leon is extra woke, defensive and over the top (this whole family is over the top in one way or the other though, so they come by it honestly), but the whole ‘Meri is mean so God only gave her one kid made her kid gay so she can’t continue her line’ is just … no words. 

I wish he had completed the convo as to how Mykelti knew Robin was manipulative yet she wanted to be her friend and ally. Mykelti always kinda rubbed me the wrong was as also being manipulative and just odd, but also makes me want to know why she and Christine clash so much. I suspect a whole lot of keep sweet around dad but I’m a meaner Mama behind closed doors vibe. Not a Meri flat out nasty vibe, but a little bit of a mean streak at times. 

I have no intentions of watching this interview but I am enjoying whatever info y’all see fit to share. 

My child is currently transitioning. It is very hard for me to remember - consciously remember to call them by a new name (and it’s not really new. It’s a middle name). It just slips out of my mouth without any thought behind it. Btw, I really hate the term deadname. How could a name that I loved and chose for you be dead?

I digress. It takes intentionality and time. My son chose to start transitioning to female, which put me in a state of unwitting transition as well. Not unwilling, but kind of like I had pulled the Tower in tarot. As in, okay. This is an unexpected change, let me adjust.

I could imagine it’s difficult for the Browns to see the sister they knew as Mariah go from a polygamy aspiring teenager to the person they are now. Some people adjust more easily than others. 

I cannot imagine that Meri, who took her daughter’s homosexuality so hard, had an easy adjustment to Leon transitioning (if that’s what’s actually happening.) I believe that she accepts Leon but if she had the choice it might not be the same.

• Like 9
  • Hugs 6
  • Love 3

When I wrote above, I was angry because I was sensitive to the undertones in his interview. It's clear that I do not agree with his many problematic views. However I didn't mean to invalidate his experience through his lens. My issue is more about how that lens was formed. I am not entirely sure his stories are credible. Do we find it odd that he "confirms" everything we knew? Why now? Why is he doing these TikToks and explosive interviews? Well he lives for drama - from his own mouth.

So I question  Paedon's motivation in this "explosive interview." He is attacking Gwen, Leon and Leon's mother and I don't think that is a coincidence. Certainly every family member has a right to their opinion and their perspective, but he frequently speaks on behalf of all the Brown children - which he should not.  There are a multitude of inconsistencies, and given the context of his offensive statements, I'd say he's prone to massive exaggeration. He has a narrative, that he wants to create and sell. He also has people he wants to punish. We've seen this same behavior in Kody. Paedon knows exactly what to say to fuel fires.

So while I understand this is his lens. We have to put these stories context. He's been incredibly cruel to two of his siblings. It's not a coincidence that he's craving and loving the attention. Mykelti too, just made a patreon account. 

Sometimes I wonder if we, the audience are doing the kids a disservice by encouraging the exploitation of family drama. Perhaps we should pay for their therapy bills rather than inflammatory tea.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 11
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 2
11 minutes ago, Libby said:

I don't believe that she was on the verge of beating them to death either. I do believe that Paedon saw it that way though. When you are a child being hit regularly by an adult, I would think it's very scary. Maddie has also said that Meri was abusive and that she was afraid of her.

As far as Gwen's opinion regarding Meri goes, she probably wasn't one of the kids that Meri abused.

Like I said earlier, 23 people, 23 points of view. They are all entitled to their view.

I agree - everyone's perception is unique to them. The way I understood the statement is Paedon, now as an adult, is saying Robyn by virtue of joining the family, saved his life when he was younger. 

And again, where were his 3 other parents when this was happening?

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 9
13 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

I have no intentions of watching this interview but I am enjoying whatever info y’all see fit to share. 

My child is currently transitioning. It is very hard for me to remember - consciously remember to call them by a new name (and it’s not really new. It’s a middle name). It just slips out of my mouth without any thought behind it. Btw, I really hate the term deadname. How could a name that I loved and chose for you be dead?

I digress. It takes intentionality and time. My son chose to start transitioning to female, which put me in a state of unwitting transition as well. Not unwilling, but kind of like I had pulled the Tower in tarot. As in, okay. This is an unexpected change, let me adjust.

I could imagine it’s difficult for the Browns to see the sister they knew as Mariah go from a polygamy aspiring teenager to the person they are now. Some people adjust more easily than others. 

I cannot imagine that Meri, who took her daughter’s homosexuality so hard, had an easy adjustment to Leon transitioning (if that’s what’s actually happening.) I believe that she accepts Leon but if she had the choice it might not be the same.

No doubt it’s difficult to shift the identity you’ve always known to what the person transitioned wants and needs, slip ups will happen, feelings will be hurt at times. I also have a hard time using what I was taught as plural They to refer to a singular person.
What I meant by Paedon’s video was he kept saying things in what came off to me as a condescending tone as “well to ME, I remememer MARIAH,” etc like he was purposefully using the old name sort of mockingly, like he was attempting to placate Leon’s request to be called Leon.
I haven’t seen them on the show in years, so no clue what adult Leo is like, but when they were a teen, that kid‘s smugness and selfishness was like a baby version of Mama Meri. The whole NEEDING to go to an expensive private school acting like life was unfair and not understanding why your siblings were annoyed with you was not pretty. Maybe some of P’s animosity is residual from the teen years, maybe he’s not really supportive of Leon’s life change, etc, but it looked to me like he was actively trying to poke fun at the identity of Leon vs his old sister Meriah. He may not like or agree with Leon’s life choices, but he may want to know he comes off like he is mocking them, not accepting them. 
Also - as for Meri’s lineage ending with Leon - uh, Paedon, I’m here to tell you that LGTBQ+ people can and do have biological and/or adoptive children. Meri’s line only ends if Leon decides not be a parent, not because they’re queer.

• Like 17
3 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Was Paedon one of the kids that Meri dressed down for fighting or bullying or something?  Certainly a drama queen kid might spin that to become abuse.

Yeah, maybe it was just for tv, but it seemed those boys ran over Janelle and Christine at times and Meri was the only one to step up and stop their rough housing or whatever is was called.  They were in a van or something and it got physical. Also, one time one them got so aggressive with Janelle that I felt scared for her.  But, no one really addressed them.  They didn’t seem too afraid of Meri then…nor anyone else.   And, yes I realize emotions ran high when the moving both to Vegas and from Vegas. Not all were due to that.  

And, if it’s true about the Brown kids never getting immunizations of any kind……I’m speechless.  That’s kind of a big deal to me.  I don’t put that entirely on Kody either.  That’s equally on the mothers.  And, if it’s true…..it really alters my opinion of all the mothers and not in a good way.  Man…..that’s some bizarre stuff.  They suddenly are on the ship list.  Ugh….☹️

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 8
On 1/10/2023 at 7:23 PM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

None of them have been unsealed.  So technically he would still have his planet if he choose to call them through the veil.  

Would that planet then classify as hell? I mean, having to spend eternity with exes  doesn't particularly sound like heaven! I can totally see why he is now willing to give up on his planet...

22 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Except in another breath she says she can't talk about spoilers. So it's hard to tell if she is talking about now or then in most of her comments.

This made me laugh! Have any of the Browns ever realised how much some members (particularly Janelle, Meri and Christine)  give away on their SM? Unintentionally maybe, but they do. E.g. posting pictures of holidays, road trips and luxurious vacations with your 'husband' missing in every single post? That is bound to feed rumours!

• Like 8

I'm going to guess if the Brown kids were given, say 5 questions to answer about each parent, which could be returned blindly, all four/five parents would come back as rated typical parents. Parents that aren't all good or all bad, parents that make mistakes and parents that jibe better with some kids and not others.

Whenever my kids felt bad about behaving badly I used to tell them we're all human and they can expect to be perfect kids when they find themselves perfect parents.

• Like 10
58 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Was Paedon one of the kids that Meri dressed down for fighting or bullying or something?  Certainly a drama queen kid might spin that to become abuse.

Season 3 Episode 7: Yes Paedon poked Breanna in the eye.  Kody I think? or someone says "you poked her in the eye..." There are tears and arguing. Robyn and Meri say in the episode that Paedon and Garrison are picking on the little kids. "These kids have been doing this way too long, way too much, and something needed to be said now." Meri addresses all the kids and said the behavior needs to change and that it's ridiculous. 

Christine comments that "the timing was off." Meri asks if "its best to just let things slide, where kids are being mean to other kids? just let it go?" Christine says she would have preferred to just talk to Paedon (alone I guess).

Kody defends Meri. Says he was angry and glad she stepped in. He says he's concerned about the bullying in the family. (Later we find out that Paedon specifically had issues with bullying Dayton, Aurora, Breanna and Gwen. Gwen confirms it was bad for a long time).

In the interview the older kids blame all the family fighting on moving to Vegas but Paedon nor Garrison is ever interviewed. 

It does seem like it was very chaotic, tumultuous time.

In a recap episode Robyn tells Meri that this scene should be her "proudest moment."

30 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, maybe it was just for tv, but it seemed those boys ran over Janelle and Christine at times and Meri was the only one to step up and stop their rough housing or whatever is was called.  They were in a van or something and it got physical. Also, one time one them got so aggressive with Janelle that I felt scared for her.  But, no one really addressed them.  They didn’t seem to afraid of Meri then…nor anyone else.   And, yes I realize emotions ran high when the moving both to Vegas and from Vegas. Not all were due to that.  

They were definitely running around hitting each other, "rough housing" and bleeding noses. Some of that I guess they wrote off as 'boys will be boys," but all the confrontational stuff seemed to have fester. And we know it spilled over to bullying of the little kids. Seems like a real angry bunch. 

And I'll say that even in Lehi they were often left in the care of Logan and Aspyn. I don't think the family as a whole had any clear boundaries. It all seemed chaotic and dysfunctional.

Doesn't seem like any of the parents win any awards. Meri probably did yell too harshly out of a need to find some order. I'm sure she was probably scary. Janelle, if she was present, was passive and overrun, and Christine was very much still like a child. I think she thrived as the nurturer fun one - but  she just doesnt' draw lines (images of Ysabel <with severe back pain> encouraged to jump full force into a Christmas tree for example). And I know she says she lost sleep because of whatever Mykelti was doing.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I think that now that the kids see that there's money to be made by coming forward on social media, more will do so.

Mykelti has recently jumped on the bandwagon.

I think that in the very near future, we will get much more information from various children's point of view on social media.

So what if the children misbehaved at the beginning of the series? I refuse to judge young children whose lives have been totally disrupted for being naughty.

Their lives started being filmed, they were forced to move from the home they loved, their father married another woman, three additional children joined the family, and their father left them for eleven days. That's a lot for any kid to take.

I like all of the Brown kids and think for the most part they were very well behaved.

I don't care if this sounds sexist, but I raised a boy. They rough house. I don't think that the Brown boys' mothers were intimidated or overwhelmed. They just weren't over reactionary to normal boy behavior. To me, annoying behavior, but not a huge deal.

I believe Maddie and Paedon when they say that Meri abused them and was scary. I don't care what they did, it didn't give her the right to hit them or scare them. Christine was right to cut Meri off from her kids.

As I said before, just because I don't agree with Paedon's world views, I won't discount everything that he says about his own life and family.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

My surgery was considered medically necessary, but normally you’d have to show there was some non-surgical method and or treatment you tried.  I dint weigh that much so couldn’t lose much weight but I did try PT which didn’t help.

I mean honestly the Browns aren’t that great with doctors/medical treatments.  For all we know they strapped a couple of pvc pipes under her boobs and said it didn’t help (just wondering what happened to the pvc piping from Ysabel’s scoliosis “exercises”).

I wonder if Kody thinks Gwen took an $8000 vacation, since she got to go to the hospital 🙄

Paedon kind of irritates me sort of like Leon in that I feel like they both got each of their parents worst traits, so they both are overly dramatic to me.  Christine and Kody are both over-the-top and attention-seeking, which is how I see Paedon and Leon has Kody’s and Meri’s selfishness and failure to see outside themselves, but considering all the parents I think all the kids turned out pretty well.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 13
  • Applause 2

There were mulfiple parents ignoring aggressive behavior in that group.  If one wife called out the boys she was undoubtely disliked by the males.  And here's the problem with ignoring it.

If Meri called out Paedon for physical aggression I doubt it was more than verbally which was then called "abuse" to deflect guilt.  I think TLC would have loved to film real abuse, it would have been a real ratings booster.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Paedon kind of irritates me sort of like Leon in that I feel like they both got each of their parents worse traits, so they both are overly dramatic to me.  Christine and Kody are both over-the-top and attention-seeking, which is how I see Paedon and Leon has Kody’s and Meri’s selfishness and failure to see outside themselves, but considering all the parents I think all the kids turned out pretty well.

Excellent observation. Like I said above, just hearing Paedons voice sounded exactly like Kody. 

No doubt the older kids were prob hazing the new kids and little kids some, but leave it to Robyn to find another reason to overdo it and be a victim, and for Meri to have a reason to jump in and defend Robyn, yell at the boys she resents, and have a jab at the other two moms. 
I do appreciate Ps honesty though and that he fully admits he wants the show to go on bc that’s his family’s main source of income. 

• Like 7