Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E19: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know how much it pisses Kyle off, because I think she and Mau are also pretty wealthy now, but I know it sure as hell pisses Dorit off to no end, because she and PK are nowhere near wealthy - just putting up a good front.

And let's not forget that 8.5 knows wealthy people... she just doesn't talk about it 😂 I bet the other HWs were thinking "Shut up, poseur. Who's joining the cast next year, Andy? A dental hygienist? A massage therapist?"

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 14
12 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know how much it pisses Kyle off, because I think she and Mau are also pretty wealthy now,

The producers made sure to show the prices of the big-ticket items she bought (cars, purses.)  Kyle told Mo that she doesn't go out and spend money and sit at home, but she told the ladies that she can't stop shopping.  She probably has more shit stowed away in the closet that will never see the light of day again. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Axie said:

Anthax, I’m sure you know some very very very very very very wealthy people, but, it sounds like Sutton might be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very wealthy.  Sutton wins.

🤗😆😅😂🤣👏👍🏆

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

You can tell - yawning aside - Andy doesn’t like Dorit.

And also, Dorit is/was feeling very left out by Kyle blowing her off. This is definitely a case where Dorit thought their friendship was way more important than Kyle ever did. And this is all evidence of my earlier point that a) Kyle is a huge asshole and b) Dorit is dim.

• Like 20
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I can't believe Kyle turned her behavior against Sutton for the last two seasons upside down and tried to make herself the victim of Sutton.  Please!  Run the tape!  Kyle has brought up everyone's issues since she started, yet no one can ask about her wedding ring?  It makes perfect sense that Kyle sent Dorit that text to try to silence her at the reunion.  Too little, too late.  It's not working, Kyle.

• Like 15
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

I wonder what Annemarie's very, very, very wealthy and very, very, very famous friends thought about Annemarie lying about her professional credentials, and belittling a cast member she has just met about her medical condition? And continuing to double down on that throughout the season. One would think that would be more atrocious behavior than mentioning how much alimony one receives.

BTW, I was surprised to lean that Annemarie was born and raised in a farming community an hour or so outside of Vancouver, B.C. It was also known for many years as the Bible Belt of B.C. Has Annemarie ever talked about her childhood? I would imagine the very, very, very wealthy and very, very, very famous friends are her hubby's. She is just the 8.5 (or 5.8 as she is sometimes referred to here) who married him. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I'm no Dorit fan, but Kyle, ever the victim, said pretty  much the same things  to LVP,  about doing  it for the audience. Kyle needs to go, she's stale. She's  never wrong.

I question,  as did Crystal,  how Tom can take the stand, something  does not past the smell test. How is he able to answer questions  with dementia.  As for Sutton having to apologize  to Mikey, come on. I wouldn't  have liked to see EJ with her legs spread, and his face between  her legs, yuck! A friend  went to this show, and it was nothing  like the show these women went to.

Garcelle  was being  honest about Dorits  robbery, I too had questions,  I thought she maybe embellished  what happened. Then the second  robbery,  with these men following her. Do I believe  her and PK are even  better? No, I do not. Erika and  AM didn't need to be there, and next week  Kathy. Zzzzz

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

Garcelle  was being  honest about Dorits  robbery, I too had questions,  I thought she maybe embellished  what happened. Then the second  robbery,  with these men following her. Do I believe  her and PK are even  better? No, I do not. Erika and  AM didn't need to be there, and next week  Kathy. Zzzzz

I do agree that Dorito may be embellishing the details of both robberies. The Marshalls I go to rarely has even one man in it, let alone three. IIRC Dorito found out her purse was gone when she got to the cashier to pay for her purchases? One would think in a store, even if three men were behind the robbery, they would not want to call attention to themselves by following someone together. Did the police ever release footage of the three men, or it is just Dorito that claims there was footage of three men following her? Hmmmmm

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sutton is LOADED and I think that kinda pisses Kyle off too .. 

Kyle's husband is worth $100 million, and Kyle has her own income. She has no reason to be pissed off.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Ss55 said:

What was Erika babbling about re: meeting the victims? 

She met some of the victims because she was advised to-- the way she seemed to try to spin it was that she was also part of the victim group, one of them. She wouldn't say why she was there, but she did say that money she was owed was being held up in a fund. I think she was there to present herself as someone that got screwed over by Tom just like they did.

Hence everyone's eye rolls.

Kyle being mad at Sutton and Dorit for asking about her marriage on camera was telling. Did Kyle think they were only going to bring up topics they already agreed to? And miss the opportunity to be part of some juicy scenes? Being on TV is way more important to any of these women than friendships. That's why they are on the show.

I completely forgot about AM-- they only showed her for a couple of brief moments. She doesn't hang out with people who talk about their wealth-- that's just not her world. However, all her friends do think they are doctors and that's not tacky at all.

Crystal really is quiet. When she does talk, it's usually to say something really judgmental in a snobby way, and then retreat into her depression. Didn't she say she was quiet because she was too preoccupied with how thin everyone was to participate in discussions? Bullshit on that. She is, to me, just a huge phony liar.

The way these women put each other down for their storylines or make fun of their storylines is so passive aggressive.  Kyle dissing Sutton's horse and dating storyline. Garcelle taking swings at Dorit's "kind armed robber" story. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, Chit Chat said:

Exactly!  She left quietly.  Kyle followed her and started badgering her about it, and IIRC, then told the other ladies they needed to leave because Sutton was upset (or was it Crystal who said that?)  I remember Sutton wanting Kyle to leave her alone.  

I'm tired of the drama with Kyle.  I'm sorry that her marriage fell apart, but it's always something with her and she acts like she has no friends to confide in, but then she'll talk about all of these women she knows as her 'best friend,' or 'best, best friend.'  I've got 5 people at best that I could call and confide in, but I don't (and I'm fine with that).  I don't want to bother them.  She has so many people she can go to but it's never enough for her. 

Sutton didn't broach the subject very well with her at the big dinner, but Kyle was being so vague and confusing, so I get why some of them were frustrated with her.  Kyle wants to keep her life private, but for f***s sake lady, you're on a reality show!!  Your life is lived in the public eye.  Your private shit is going to become public!

It's possible she hoped it would get better (regarding Mauricio). 

2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I do agree that Dorito may be embellishing the details of both robberies. The Marshalls I go to rarely has even one man in it, let alone three. IIRC Dorito found out her purse was gone when she got to the cashier to pay for her purchases? One would think in a store, even if three men were behind the robbery, they would not want to call attention to themselves by following someone together. Did the police ever release footage of the three men, or it is just Dorito that claims there was footage of three men following her? Hmmmmm

The police doesn't necessarily release video/photos for a theft of $10,000. 

As for the first burglary at Dorit's house in 2018, the perpetrators were eventually found (2019), tried and convicted relatively recently. The two males were stealing luxury items, art, and jewelry from the houses of celebrities including Dorit's between 2016 and 2018.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12516165/Benjamin-Ackerman-convicted-stealing-jewels-usher-adam-lambert-dorit-kemsley.html

• Useful 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

This whole season and this reunion has shown her pissed off 

She is not pissed off for this reason (Sutton's wealth). Sutton who had no storyline herself (the esophagus one was unexpected) decided since Diana (another ultra rich HW), and Lisa Rinna left the show to promote herself from a minor to a "senior" HW by targeting Kyle which is typical on HW (and other reality) shows. She used the marriage issue before Kyle even said anything about her. And she claimed that a new ring as a gift to a wife means that the husband cheated without bothering to find details about the ring. Sutton is an intelligent woman although she sometimes pretends she is ditzy (like Kathy Hilton), so she took her chance. Kyle was pissed off (and not her usual self) because of her personal issues, as well. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)

So Kyle's revelation about something serious Mauricio supposedly did is going to air at the last part of the reunion.

About Dorit's burglary: Garcelle said specifically on the show that she saw Dorit wearing the stolen jewelry, like her (engagement) ring. Dorit said that she kept a few pieces she had at her trip to London (she just returned from that) separately than her other jewelry which was stolen.

The first burglary case was solved, the perpetrators were tried and convicted relatively recently. (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12516165/Benjamin-Ackerman-convicted-stealing-jewels-usher-adam-lambert-dorit-kemsley.html)

Sutton's comment about a woman in PK's car during his DUI was nasty because there was a police report about it.

Why was Erika offered a special by Bravo? How many viewers did Bravo think would watch? I'm not interested. Why did Bravo help her in promoting her business (Bravo is going to profit from airing the special), and rehabilitating her image? Did I see correctly on the program guide that the first episode was a two hour one? And it's a three part special? This is a major coup for Erika. Andy Cohen seems to like her. 

Sutton never heard of Magic Mike? I never watched any of the movies, or a live show, but I knew what it was about.

Sutton, and her husband divorced in 2016, so he couldn't dictate anything to her, or her children because there were custody agreements. Why would she even think this, or was it used as an excuse for her behavior at the Magic Mike show? Her divorce terms showcase that he can't dictate anything (she is a winner!). As for Erika's claim that she insulted Mikey and the crew, I don’t think that they knew she left. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

It’s surprising when reality tv women allow filming while getting glammed - Kathy looked scary during that spackle-and-paint scene. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, nexxie said:

It’s surprising when reality tv women allow filming while getting glammed - Kathy looked scary during that spackle-and-paint scene. 

It really surprised me that Kathy let them film her with no makeup. That was not pretty. 

Also surprising: no footage of Kathy obsessively applying lip gloss.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Erika’s hard as nails. She has no idea what empathy feels like. She controls others with threats and aggression, I’m sure she has no real friends because they’re afraid of her. She’s  a sex expert, loves good sex, yet marries an old old man for his money and has to get her great sex without  knowing real love or companionship.  When the looks go and the ozempic runs out, she’ll have nothing.  Her son, I guess.  Maybe grandchildren? It’s sad. She needs to reevaluate her lifestyle. Family is important 

She’s the saddest of them all really.

Anyway, all the continuous pop up ads on this site drive me crazy and block half the comments.

looking forward to next weeks reunion, then I think I’m giving up the HW shows. I’m now paying a subscription so I can watch earlier seasons, they were more enjoyable for some reason 

• Like 10
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

So Kyle's revelation about something serious Mauricio supposedly did is going to air at the last part of the reunion.

About Dorit's burglary: Garcelle said specifically on the show that she saw Dorit wearing the stolen jewelry, like her (engagement) ring. Dorit said that she kept a few pieces she had at her trip to London (she just returned from that) separately than her other jewelry which was stolen.

The first burglary case was solved, the perpetrators were tried and convicted relatively recently. (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12516165/Benjamin-Ackerman-convicted-stealing-jewels-usher-adam-lambert-dorit-kemsley.html)

Sutton's comment about a woman in PK's car during his DUI was nasty because there was a police report about it.

Why was Erika offered a special by Bravo? How many viewers did Bravo think would watch? I'm not interested. Why did Bravo help her in promoting her business (Bravo is going to profit from airing the special), and rehabilitating her image? Did I see correctly on the program guide that the first episode was a two hour one? And it's a three part special? This is a major coup for Erika. Andy Cohen seems to like her. 

Sutton never heard of Magic Mike? I never watched any of the movies, or a live show, but I knew what it was about.

Sutton, and her husband divorced in 2016, so he couldn't dictate anything to her, or her children because there were custody agreements. Why would she even think this, or was it used as an excuse for her behavior at the Magic Mike show? Her divorce terms showcase that he can't dictate anything (she is a winner!). As for Erika's claim that she insulted Mikey and the crew, I don’t think that they knew she left. 

Sutton and her husband, who lived down the road, apparently shared custody of James, the youngest child. So the custody agreement and child support would need to be renegotiated if he moved to London with the father or stayed in LA full time with Sutton, and she was dreading going back to the table.

• Like 21
3 minutes ago, politichick said:

Sutton and her husband, who lived down the road, apparently shared custody of James, the youngest child. So the custody agreement and child support would need to be renegotiated if he moved to London with the father or stayed in LA full time with Sutton, and she was dreading going back to the table.

This .. he could have made it difficult for her 

• Like 18
(edited)
17 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Crystal is confusing dementia, which is a garbage pail term for a decline in mental function, with Alzheimer's which is a specific dementia. Neither have great prognoses, but it is interesting that Tom can go to trial 4 years after diagnosis.

There are multiple types of dementia, of which Alzheimers is the most well-known. At least two types run in my family, and I've posted on this forum that some people continue to function well, including at work, for a couple of years (but now no longer). I am a caretaker and my family member no longer works but has lived independently with a diagnosis for four years because of medications (I am slowly taking over finances, driving, etc.), but it will progress. I know of a physician, attorney and a federal employee who worked a while while having a diagnosis, although their responsibilities were increasingly limited.

I suspect Tom had mild symptoms for years, and his family and business partners propped him up to keep the business going - Tom was the rainmaker who brought in boatloads of cash that paid their salaries.

Often physicians will diagnose Mild Neurocognitive Disorder during the early phases of the disease, then use the term dementia after the disease progresses.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 8
  • Useful 7
12 hours ago, Pi237 said:

How do I get one of these ‘personal lawyers’ who pay You $700,000?  

I noticed Erika never actually denied the guy was her new wallet, just that he was her personal attorney. 

13 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Including the pain of her father’s death, loss of her marriage and loss of Merce.

Well, Sutton's father died over 20 years ago, her marriage ended eight years ago, and Merce died in 2012 so not exactly what's going on currently. 

I don't think Kyle owed these women details of her marriage and was surprised Sutton kept pushing her to talk about it before she was ready. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

has to get her great sex without  knowing real love or companionship

I'd actually be surprised if Erika has "great sex."

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Erika is anorgasmic—at least at this point in her life.  You have to be willing to lose control to have an orgasm, and I doubt that Erika is a big fan of losing control.

I kinda suspect that Erika just uses sex as a promotional & manipulation tool.

• Like 19
  • Applause 3
(edited)
On 3/5/2024 at 11:00 AM, SassyCat said:

It looks like Kyle has had a recent lower face lift which stretched her mouth lengthwise and took away some fullness above her top lip. Her jawline is tightened too much and makes her chin look sharp when seen in profile. She is now constantly Zoolandering, pursing and pushing the lower jaw forward for some reason, causing self inflicted prognathism which makes her chin look even sharper from lack of extra padding.

She had already achieved gorgeous beauty with all the little tweeks she has had done over the years, but then went for just one more procedure that was not necessary.

Maybe now that she is hanging out with someone so much younger than herself she thought she needed a tightening, but now has lost all the softness that should have been kept on her jawline. 

I want a slight tightening, but I don't want to look like I had one -- who will help me?! It's 2024; surely someone has perfected this by now...and made it, like, $200 with a 2-hour recuperation! Is this too much to ask?!

I never had a real, ongoing dislike of Kyle -- she was OK, sometimes an asshole, other times fine. But this season, yikes (and that is giving leeway for the understandable stress-related reactions to her marital shit and to her friend's death).

Kyle needs to stop using her "children" as a shield. Not sure how many were upstairs during the weed party, but the three oldest are 35, 27, and 24. 

I hate this. Some news outlets do this about the former POTUS's grown kids (plural, so not just the teenage one) -- it's so weird! (<NOT A POLITICAL OPINION; just making a comment!)

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 11
12 hours ago, swankie said:

Dorit by far to me is the most annoying housewife. 

Dorit is ridiculously self involved and who can take her serious in that stupid reunion look?  She has been working with these women for years and yet believed she was the ONLY one there with a college degree?  Crystal's successful coconut water company was news to her as well.  And how did she miss the fact that AM is a medical professional, lol. 

I'm thinking Dorit is actually the ONLY one without something besides this show.  Kyle, Garcelle, Crystal, and AM have careers, Sutton has her shop and all her board seats, and even Erika has a pretend "entertainer" gig.  The last thing I saw Dorit do is model some beautiful wedding gowns in her living room (that she did not design) a few years ago. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
31 minutes ago, Juneau Gal said:

I’m really confused and think I must have watched an alternative version of this season seen only by me. Did no one else see all the scenes of Kyle coyly suggesting trouble in paradise (her marriage)? Literally pushing and poking at the women to ask her about it?! About her relationship with Morgan. I don’t  understand the accusations now that Sutton, Garcelle, whoever were mean and nasty by asking questions. Kyle 100% acted like she wanted it brought up and got increasingly more agitated over the season when after the initial interest the women basically left it be. 

She probably wants -- and would be relieved to have -- all of it out there (whatever "it" may comprise) once and for all, but doesn't want to be the one to do it. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
14 hours ago, Pi237 said:

How do I get one of these ‘personal lawyers’ who pay You $700,000?  

Craigslist? Heidi Fleiss?  Oops, she is out of the biz.  

• LOL 12
13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sutton is LOADED and I think that kinda pisses Kyle off too .. 

AND doesn't have lawsuits alleging misdeeds.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Ss55 said:

Kyle mimicking Sutton saying “What?” in her whole tirade against Sutton (with her fingers waving all pinched and pointing for emphasis) made me want to smack her to next Tuesday. She is a horrible human and not a good friend to anyone. Phony and calculating and I can’t believe everyone doesn’t see it. 

Dorit remains ridiculous and Sutton made me laugh with the carcass comment.

The line is very long.  I think we are at the stage people are taking numbers.

10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kyle mimicking Sutton, just in case we forgot that she’s twelve years old.

You know, I am kinda getting the feeling people don't like Kyle these days.  😂

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1