Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15 : Get Me OFF This Gondola!

• Start Topic

Poor Julia that would have to be super triggering.. 

Literally laughing out load at the mariachi band in the boat randomly out of nowhere just as …Shhh she needs quiet .. and they gleefully keep playing .. that whole boat ride was a crap show lol 

• Like 6
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Jaysus, gondola ride from hell! What a shit show, poor Guerdy puking, half the women crying, the Mariachi band floats up and Lisa is only concerned with getting a selfie with them and finding her missing lip gloss. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Jaysus, gondola ride from hell! What a shit show, poor Guerdy puking, half the women crying, the Mariachi band floats up and Lisa is only concerned with getting a selfie with them and finding her missing lip gloss. 

Don’t forget the dog in the boat floating by in the background .. I was laughing so hard at the randomness of the whole situation 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
16 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Don’t forget the dog in the boat floating by in the background .. I was laughing so hard at the randomness of the whole situation 

She truly is a shit person.

• Like 7

I do not think we can have a winner in the Lisa vs. Kiki fight, they both went too far. Kiki should have known you cannot fight with an idiot but she doubled down.

Kiki is not wrong when she said Lisa basically let a rich plastic surgeon screw her and got millions

Adriana was awful at the pride show, she sang and lip sync'd at the same time and was off with the timing.

Julia just had to run tell dat to Lisa, Julia can be a clueless idiot.

Once again Nicole comes out on top, I was impressed that she didn't "doctor," all over the EMT's in the ambulance, she was there for Guerdy and left the medical stuff to the EMT's. I really felt for Guerdy in that moment when you just have to give in and vomit, no escape from that feeling. She rallied quickly and didn't dwell on it.

Everyone is drinking in Adriana's suite, someone asks where Marysol is, we find out she is puking in her room, nobody bats an eye and continues drinking and whatever because they know this happens a lot with her, I think Marysol suffers from bouts of pancreatitis but that is my diagnosis given her symptoms and known alcohol intake.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

Has a housewife ever shredded an audience's sympathy faster than Lisa?

Yeah, Lenny's an ahole, but that marriage is starting to look like a case of similarities attracting.

• Like 14
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

If I'm sick  I want a Nicole 2.0 beside  me. She was so calm with Guerdy, I just love her. Meanwhile,  Lisa was looking  for her lip gloss. 

Adriana  did so well, what a happy event,  but what a gloomy ending. I felt  sorry for Kiki, I didn't  know she had two children. I'm done  with Lisa, she wasn't  ready to move on with Kiki, what bulls*** I cannot  imagine  living  with someone  like that.

The gondola  ride wasn't good, but you go somewhere  different,  you experience  different  scenarios  and cultures. It was creepy,  and I felt sorry  for Julia, but they weren't  staying there.

Omg,Guerdy  needed quiet and the Mariachi band played on, and on. Timing  is everything. It reminded  me of a Monty  Python  sketch. 

I loved the color of Guerdys dress, that iridescent blue.

Edited by dancingdreamer
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

At the beginning of the season I had all kinds of compassion for Lisa but now I can't stand her and apparently the show editors don't like her either by showing her only being concerned about a lip gloss as poor Guerty is being carried off sick.  Everything Kiki said about her was true!  And then she howled about being hit by a juice box that barely grazed her.  You would have thought Kiki threw a bowling ball at her the way she carried on.  I've said it before, Lenny knew what he was doing ditching her shallow ass!

• Like 12
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I didn't  know she had two children

I know! I swear this is the first I had heard about her kids, am I alone in that?  Like do we get more info about them or what?

Larsa looks like Mother Teresa compared to Lisa.  Was Lisa filming ala selfie as she and the others were coming off the gondola with Guerdy being assisted by producers?

Marysol suggests Guerdy needs a milkshake, omg. Yes a dairy product for someone puking, it made me want to hurl at the thought of it.

Who kept saying "dead babies," on that gondola? I kept saying stop saying that, Julia is right there, she experienced the death of her baby, stop saying "dead babies!"

Lisa is a mess, it's not like we saw an outwardly compassionate person prior to the divorce mess but wow, I hope Jody knows if he needed emergency care that Lisa would be busy with glam before she went with him to the hospital!  We already know she had to set a reminder on her phone to call Jody and ask how he is doing.

What did I learn from this episode? I learned that Housewives often get dehydrated and that they are a delicate breed.  (Seriously, I know Guerdy has underlying health issues).

• Like 12

If there's any old folks on here and remember the original Batman pilot with Adam West and he's trying to defuse a bomb and hes running all over the pier with it in his hand - along the way he encounters a woman with a baby stroller, a flock of nuns and a bunch of other obstacle along the way to the ocean.  THAT is what that gondola ride reminds me of....sh*t coming at them in every direction.  At one point I burst out laughing and it happened to be when Guerty was throwing up into that nasty blue garbage can.  My 23yo daughter "yelled" at me, and I told her I'm NOT laughing at Guerty, I'm laughing at the pure absurdity  of this boat ride.  A beat up gondola with a 50 year old picnic table nailed on it for starters.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TV Diva Queen said:

A beat up gondola with a 50 year old picnic table nailed on it for starters.  

If ever there was a time where someone should have said, "We got the yacht!"

I remember that Batman episode, all he needed was a mariachi band, lol.  Good usage of hearkening back to a simpler time @TV Diva Queen, you get 10 points! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If ever there was a time where someone should have said, "We got the yacht!"

I remember that Batman episode, all he needed was a mariachi band, lol.  Good usage of hearkening back to a simpler time @TV Diva Queen, you get 10 points! 

I'm flattered by your props.  xo  - 

I'm dying with laughter right now with your "we've got the yacht"  GOLD JERRY! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

The next time Lisa starts in with the Lenny drama, I want Kiki to respond "I'm sorry you are going through this, but I'm not a therapist". After everything that group has done to support Lisa, she has the audacity to say that?  What's the weather like on planet Lisa?

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 5

Lisa is always having the worst day of her life. Lenny is a POS, and she deserves a settlement and child support, but he's going to take her back to court over and over again, for custody agreement and any monthly payouts and stiff her on the regular, so she'll be having the worst day for a very long time. 

You'd think these vain ladies would drink more water so they don't get dry skin and dark circles.

I really like Nicole. Except when she interacts with her icky dad...I might have to FF through that next week

• Like 7

They should have left Lisa on Doll Island. And I agree, why were they saying dead babies and who was saying it? I also was a supporter of Lisa early on, but she is insufferable. I thought Adriana tanked with lip-synching and she barely danced (maybe because of the wings?) This at least was the one episode where I didn't want to punch Alexia 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I do not think we can have a winner in the Lisa vs. Kiki fight, they both went too far. Kiki should have known you cannot fight with an idiot but she doubled down.

Kiki is not wrong when she said Lisa basically let a rich plastic surgeon screw her and got millions

Adriana was awful at the pride show, she sang and lip sync'd at the same time and was off with the timing.

Julia just had to run tell dat to Lisa, Julia can be a clueless idiot.

Once again Nicole comes out on top, I was impressed that she didn't "doctor," all over the EMT's in the ambulance, she was there for Guerdy and left the medical stuff to the EMT's. I really felt for Guerdy in that moment when you just have to give in and vomit, no escape from that feeling. She rallied quickly and didn't dwell on it.

Everyone is drinking in Adriana's suite, someone asks where Marysol is, we find out she is puking in her room, nobody bats an eye and continues drinking and whatever because they know this happens a lot with her, I think Marysol suffers from bouts of pancreatitis but that is my diagnosis given her symptoms and known alcohol intake.

I agree about the Pancreatitis.  I thought that when she was sick on the girls trip to Thailand.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

This at least was the one episode where I didn't want to punch Alexia 

I know right?!  I liked how when they were ribbing Julia for spelling Adriana's name wrong on the sign, Alexia in her talking head said, "At least she made a sign.  None of us did that."  It was the first time I felt she was human after all.  Of course, she'll do or say something later that will send her back to harpy status, but I liked her for those few seconds. 🤣

Poor Guerty!  Nothing is worse than feeling nauseated and not being able to get to a cool quiet place to lie down and calm your stomach.  I also almost wretched when Marisol suggested a milkshake.  Ugh!!!  I was thinking they should give her a few saltines, but I guess they didn't have access to any.  I had a lot of sympathy nausea for you Guerty!

Edited by swankie
Grammar
  • Like 9

I'm in line behind others who didn't know Kiki has kids.  Why are we just now hearing this?  I do get annoyed at times with Kiki, but she's definitely bringing it this season and has more than earned a mojito. And she was spot on about Lisa. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

It's bad when even Larsa understands what Lisa said to Kiki was wrong.

Lisa telling Kiki she isn't her therapist is the best example of projection I've ever seen. 

And Kiki was trying to warn Lisa that she was going too far, but Lisa didn't listen... as usual.

I guess all the women have to stir the pot at least one time per season.. and it looks as though it was Julia's turn in this episode.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I agree about the Pancreatitis.  I thought that when she was sick on the girls trip to Thailand.

And yet, the number one thing that would help prevent her pancreatitis is to quit drinking.  I hope it doesn't go into pancreatic cancer.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

And yet, the number one thing that would help prevent her pancreatitis is to quit drinking.  I hope it doesn't go into pancreatic cancer.

I don't think it can lead to pancreatic cancer but if you were constantly having bouts of pain and vomiting and knew what caused it wouldn't most people stop whatever it was that made them sick? Marysol's cockie soaked brain just cannot connect the dots, I would think the constant vomiting and pain would be bothersome, I wonder how her husband deals with it.

12 hours ago, politichick said:

I've heard Kiki mention children before--maybe just once or twice.

Seriously crazy that most of us are surprised by the sudden appearance albeit thru facetime that she has kids! 

• Like 4
(edited)
18 hours ago, politichick said:

I've heard Kiki mention children before--maybe just once or twice.

She mentioned her daughter and showed (Bravo) a photo on a recent episode.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't think it can lead to pancreatic cancer but if you were constantly having bouts of pain and vomiting and knew what caused it wouldn't most people stop whatever it was that made them sick? Marysol's cockie soaked brain just cannot connect the dots, I would think the constant vomiting and pain would be bothersome, I wonder how her husband deals with it.

Can drinking too much alcohol cause pancreatic cancer?

Alcohol. Pancreatic cancer is more common in people with chronic pancreatitis. About 70 out of 100 cases of chronic pancreatitis (about 70%) are due to drinking high amounts of alcohol over a long time. Some research suggests there may be a link between heavy drinking and the risk of pancreatic cancer.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

Can drinking too much alcohol cause pancreatic cancer?

Alcohol. Pancreatic cancer is more common in people with chronic pancreatitis. About 70 out of 100 cases of chronic pancreatitis (about 70%) are due to drinking high amounts of alcohol over a long time. Some research suggests there may be a link between heavy drinking and the risk of pancreatic cancer.

id be more concerned about her liver ... and stomach ...that much alcohol has to be messing with both hardcore

• Like 5
(edited)
On 2/8/2024 at 11:15 AM, HelloDolly79 said:

The next time Lisa starts in with the Lenny drama, I want Kiki to respond "I'm sorry you are going through this, but I'm not a therapist". After everything that group has done to support Lisa, she has the audacity to say that?  What's the weather like on planet Lisa?

Cloudy,with some bigass dollops of filler. And a bit of heaping helping of "poor me!"

Marysol's vomiting is worrisome, but the woman doesn't do a THING to make herself better.  So.... we're just gonna see Marysol continue her bad belly feelings.

Time for Alexia to act the ass.

And for all the people to understand Geurdy's feelings, it ought to be Julia.  She has either totally forgotten Martina's suffering or is she just a noodje????

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 4
On 2/8/2024 at 12:58 PM, swankie said:

I know right?!  I liked how when they were ribbing Julia for spelling Adriana's name wrong on the sign, Alexia in her talking head said, "At least she made a sign.  None of us did that."  It was the first time I felt she was human after all.  Of course, she'll do or say something later that will send her back to harpy status, but I liked her for those few seconds. 🤣

Alexia isn't always bad. She really felt for Guerdy battling cancer and Julia being triggered in this episode. She actually seems more compassionate than Larsa and Lisa. 

• Like 5
On 2/8/2024 at 7:15 PM, HelloDolly79 said:

THIS!! I want this to happen so bad! 💥💥💥

• Like 5
(edited)

The Island of the Dolls is a Mexican tradition? That's the only thing Mexico City with the millions of people, history, food, etc. has to offer according to Alexia (and the Bravo producers)? Alexia, who tried to convince us she is edgy with the art gallery dinner and the seminaked dancers. The gondola ride was bizarre and creepy. If the producers wanted a reaction from the HWs they got it.

Lisa managed to become unlikeable within weeks. She is entitled, and spoiled (and not intelligent). I suspect that Lenny coddled her like a child because she is childlike in some of her behaviors. Her family was not well-off (she told us), and she had to work at a young age. I understand why Kiki became so angry. Kiki is very funny, btw. I don't think that Lisa is nasty like some other HWs though, just clueless, and self absorbed.

Alexia became really arrogant relatively recently because she is with Todd (her previous marriages were questionable), and the show was rebooted and it's popular (and it's a different time regarding social media and earning potential). 

Larsa as the voice of reason? Well, at least regarding Lisa, and Jody. 

I liked that the women wore some really glamorous outfits in this trip. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4

The thing that went through my head the most this episode is how exhausting it must be to be a Real Housewife. They went from that crazy stressful gondola ride to getting all glammed for Adrianna's performance, to just a few hours later getting all glammed up again, to partying it up all night at a rave. I don't have the patience to constantly have to get glammed up multiple times a day, while having screaming matches with the people you're with and can't get away from!

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Book Junkie said:

The thing that went through my head the most this episode is how exhausting it must be to be a Real Housewife. They went from that crazy stressful gondola ride to getting all glammed for Adrianna's performance, to just a few hours later getting all glammed up again, to partying it up all night at a rave. I don't have the patience to constantly have to get glammed up multiple times a day, while having screaming matches with the people you're with and can't get away from!

Right I’m like oh 8pm it’s sooo late .. I gotta be up tomorrow I’ll just do some popcorn and fall asleep watching tv .. I’m good haha 

• Like 5
(edited)
On 2/8/2024 at 6:16 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

If there's any old folks on here and remember the original Batman pilot with Adam West and he's trying to defuse a bomb and hes running all over the pier with it in his hand

Oh my Golly - I can see that in my head as if I were 13 again and seeing it for the first time.  That scene was hysterical.

And circling back, I think one of the aspects of Kiki's character I find endearing is that she is completely comfortable laughing at herself.  

Edited by Carolina Girl
need to add a word or two
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

I’m tired of looking at Lisa in those stupid dresses and ridiculous shoes. The sight of her annoys me at this point due to her obnoxious behavior. She is extremely self centered with little compassion for anyone else.   

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I don't think that Lisa is nasty like some other HWs though, just clueless, and self absorbed.

Same. Lisa Hochstein isn't like say, Lisa Rinna. 

4 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Oh my Golly - I can see that in my head as if I were 13 again and seeing it for the first time.  That scene was hysterical.

And circling back, I think one of the aspects of Kiki's character I find endearing is that she is completely comfortable laughing at herself.  

I really enjoy Kiki. She seems like a good person with an interesting life, and it's a shame we don't know more about her. I just wish she'd keep her boobs in her clothes! 

9 hours ago, Book Junkie said:

Right! I'm very girlie, and if I had the money, would use professional makeup artists if I were on camera. But some Real Housewives treat the most casual events like it's their wedding day, and I'd get exhausted glamming multiple times a day. I get they're being filmed, but still. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2

I loved the editors adding a blink, blink, blink sound to Lisa's blinking and looking confused when Nicole said Kiki's upset because you're making it seem like she's aggressive. Lisa truly doesn't seem to understand why she's in the wrong. Only  she had the worst day ever.

I love the production trusted Nicole to go with Guerdy but didn't let AnneMarie go with Crystal on RHOBH.

I felt bad for Adriana but her performance was terrible. The sound was off, the dancing was off and it looked like the crowd was not into it.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I love the production trusted Nicole to go with Guerdy but didn't let AnneMarie go with Crystal on RHOBH.

I had the same thought. I wonder if that is why on RHOBH none of the wives, went with Crystal.

4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I felt bad for Adriana but her performance was terrible. The sound was off, the dancing was off and it looked like the crowd was not into it.

Yeah, the performance was awful.

Lisa may not be inherently mean, but her lack of caring about others is mean in its own way.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 2/13/2024 at 11:17 AM, MaggieG said:

I loved the editors adding a blink, blink, blink sound to Lisa's blinking and looking confused when Nicole said Kiki's upset because you're making it seem like she's aggressive. Lisa truly doesn't seem to understand why she's in the wrong. Only  she had the worst day ever.

Nicole was a native Spanish speaker in Spanish speaking Mexico. AnneMarie of the Beverly Hills HWs is Canadian who doesn't speak Spanish (she asked Kyle to translate a simple word at the restaurant), and wouldn't be of any help in the ambulance or hospital in Spain.

And I agree that Adriana's performance was terrible.

Edited by ZettaK
21 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I had the same thought. I wonder if that is why on RHOBH none of the wives, went with Crystal.

Different situations, different production teams. As for Nicole she was a native Spanish speaker in Mexico, but AnneMarie who is Canadian doesn't speak Spanish (she asked Kyle to order her food for her in Spanish at the restaurant), so she wouldn't be able to help anyway. 

• Useful 1
20 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Different situations, different production teams. As for Nicole she was a native Spanish speaker in Mexico, but AnneMarie who is Canadian doesn't speak Spanish (she asked Kyle to order her food for her in Spanish at the restaurant), so she wouldn't be able to help anyway. 

I mean, maybe? We have no way of knowing if that's the reason. We don't know if the person from production that went with Crystal spoke Spanish or if they were chosen to go with her because they spoke Spanish. Maybe they didn't want any of the women to go with her because they still had a whole day of filming left? I know it's two different production teams and situations. Guerdy and Nicole are close friends so my guess is, production wasn't too fussed that she went with her. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I mean, maybe? We have no way of knowing if that's the reason. We don't know if the person from production that went with Crystal spoke Spanish or if they were chosen to go with her because they spoke Spanish. Maybe they didn't want any of the women to go with her because they still had a whole day of filming left? I know it's two different production teams and situations. Guerdy and Nicole are close friends so my guess is, production wasn't too fussed that she went with her. 

Guerdy wasn't letting go of Nicole's hand ... Even if they didnt want Nicole going I dont think Guerdy would have gave a fuck and kept holding on :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Also, Crystal said on yesterday's episode (BH RH) that Annemarie was at the hospital. So, I assume the women, or some of them went to see her.