Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E13: Tapas and Tattletales

• Start Topic

Adios Beverly Hills, hola España! Sutton takes the ladies on a fabulous getaway to Barcelona where Garcelle fears supernatural houseguests. Kyle's bold fashion choices leave Dorit questioning this new Kyle. Annemarie puts Crystal in the hot seat for talking behind the group's back.

Airdate: 01/24/2024

Reminder: Real time events that have happened are spoilers until they occur in episode time.  Please continue to discuss those events in the respective housewife's thread or in the media thread.

• Like 2
(edited)

Oh boy. Another getaway on Suttons dime. I wouldn’t want to be treating the Esophaguy girl to a Barcelona vacation if I were Sutton. If I was AM I would be too embarrassed to accept such a generous gift from some unknown person I just met and came out of the starting gate and literally went for their throat right off the bat. 

I wonder who is going to take advantage of Suttons generosity when the dinner menus come out. Maybe Kyle again with Dom Perignon butter sautéed, gold leaf encrusted Lobster tails smothered in fresh truffles and beluga caviar, as a starting appetizer.

Edited by SassyCat
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
On 1/20/2024 at 1:19 PM, SassyCat said:

Oh boy. Another getaway on Suttons dime. I wouldn’t want to be treating the Esophaguy girl to a Barcelona vacation if I were Sutton. If I was AM I would be too embarrassed to accept such a generous gift from some unknown person I just met and came out of the starting gate and literally went for their throat right off the bat. 

I wonder who is going to take advantage of Suttons generosity when the dinner menus come out. Maybe Kyle again with Dom Perignon butter sautéed, gold leaf encrusted Lobster tails smothered in fresh truffles and beluga caviar, as a starting appetizer.

Methinks you are making a huge assumption that AM has any self-awareness, conscience, scruples, or class to begin with. 🙂

This just shows how contrived these “girls trips” are. IRL, they would most likely not make a trip to the grocery store with each other, let alone make a transatlantic flight. 

Even though this is on Bravo’s dime, if I were Sutton I wouldn’t do anything generous for these women (with maybe the exception of Garcelle and Crystal).

• Like 11
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Dorit and her child bride dig she does is already pissing me off ...

i cant rock with low key racism i'm sorry

I ask this in all sincerity — what in the AF is this woman’s problem? Both she and AM need to GO. You cannot tell me, when you add it all up, that Dorit doesn’t know exactly what she’s saying/implying.

And, honestly, if Dorito tries to whine and make herself the misunderstood victim AGAIN, I am DONE. 

Bring back Rinna, Teddi, and Brandi, the way this trash fire’s going. Can’t get any worse.

48 minutes ago, dmeets said:

One of Door-it's besties got married at 19, and the other had decades more between her and her husband/sugar daddy than Crystal and Rob. She needs to fuck the fuck off.

I think Dorit needs to pay more attention to what’s going on under her own roof. You can’t tell me that PK isn’t 90% checked out.

• Like 10
4 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

AKKKK!!! Please! No! A Million times NO! 🤯😱🤢🤮
I’m begging ya!

Can it get any worse? Seriously.

I hope Andy and Bravo are paying close attention to this season.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Oh I know… deep down I know it is not the women who take each other on these fantastic getaways and that it is at the shows expense. 

Knowing Sutton tho, she will bring a special gift for all the woman to be given when they arrive there. Do you think that those gift bags are also from the shows expense account? My naive heart thinks that the person chosen to claim is funding the trip, really does spring for these gifts for the others. I do wonder if Sutton, adds a little extra padding to the bottom line of the amount the network is willing to shell out, in order to get an upgrade to “ULTRA deluxe” dinner service instead of only the plain old deluxe service that is included in their travel package. 

I can see Suttons generosity doing something like that, since they are all there, and may never be there again. Doing it up right, while the doing is available. I do wonder about that. 

Last year it was Kyle and her cowboy hats for all, in Aspen. She was so furious at Dorit for not being there during hat giving time. Last years aspen trip was a cheapy for Bravo, using Kyles condo, especially for poor Kathy stuck in the bunkie, lower level extra storage room. I do wonder if any of the $$ Bravo must have paid Kyle for the condo use, went from Kyles personal pocket, for the hats she insisted everyone must receive, adore and wear. Whether they felt cowgirly or not. 

Yes that was a pretty obvious slur towards Crystal, since 24 is no wheres near a child brides age. Inferring that Rob bought and paid for his young asian bride like a he picked her from a mail order catalog of young hopefuls willing to marry into American citizenship. Or even worse… that Rob is a lecherous and depraved pedo minded man whom Crystal fell victim to. 

Dorit is really showing her true colors this season and was better off when Rinna’s presence took over all the camera time with her constant throwing herself in front of it, hogging all the scenes. Now that the others get a chance to open their own mouths and speak for once, Dorits inner workings are on display every time she gets a chance to interject. And its not pretty. 

Dorit is obviously feeling the chill of being in Kyle’s shade. Really, she needs Kyle to stay on the show because without Kyle she’s really nothing but a spoiled child who won’t shut up. Before Kyle, it was Lisa, until the dog stuff. If she thinks being loud but quietly racist is going to help….don’t let the door hit you, hun.

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Oh I know… deep down I know it is not the women who take each other on these fantastic getaways and that it is at the shows expense. 

Knowing Sutton tho, she will bring a special gift for all the woman to be given when they arrive there. Do you think that those gift bags are also from the shows expense account? My naive heart thinks that the person chosen to claim is funding the trip, really does spring for these gifts for the others. I do wonder if Sutton, adds a little extra padding to the bottom line of the amount the network is willing to shell out, in order to get an upgrade to “ULTRA deluxe” dinner service instead of only the plain old deluxe service that is included in their travel package. 

I can see Suttons generosity doing something like that, since they are all there, and may never be there again. Doing it up right, while the doing is available. I do wonder about that. 

Last year it was Kyle and her cowboy hats for all, in Aspen. She was so furious at Dorit for not being there during hat giving time. Last years aspen trip was a cheapy for Bravo, using Kyles condo, especially for poor Kathy stuck in the bunkie, lower level extra storage room. I do wonder if any of the $$ Bravo must have paid Kyle for the condo use, went from Kyles personal pocket, for the hats she insisted everyone must receive, adore and wear. Whether they felt cowgirly or not. 

Yes that was a pretty obvious slur towards Crystal, since 24 is no wheres near a child brides age. Inferring that Rob bought and paid for his young asian bride like a he picked her from a mail order catalog of young hopefuls willing to marry into American citizenship. Or even worse… that Rob is a lecherous and depraved pedo minded man whom Crystal fell victim to. 

Dorit is really showing her true colors this season and was better off when Rinna’s presence took over all the camera time with her constant throwing herself in front of it, hogging all the scenes. Now that the others get a chance to open their own mouths and speak for once, Dorits inner workings are on display every time she gets a chance to interject. And its not pretty. 

I know Sutton would never do it but I'd LMAO if she chartered a private plane for the trip to Spain and invited everyone but Annemarie on it. "Oh my goodness. There just isn't enough room for both my esophagus and your ego on the plane so I'm afraid you'll have to fly commercial. Bless your heart."

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2

Love the competing flight PJs... $1,217 for Dorit; $7.99 for Crystal - my taste is Crystal's all the way, but how did Dorit's silk not have creases or wrinkles? Did she bring a steamer on the plane???

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
On 1/20/2024 at 1:19 PM, SassyCat said:

Bravo pays for all the trips. The specific HW is a guest in name only.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Dorit and her child bride dig she does is already pissing me off ...

i cant rock with low key racism i'm sorry

Crystal was 23 or 24 when she married Rob who was about 20 years older. Her brother made a comment about it- would she have a problem if he married somebody 20 years younger than him?

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Love the competing flight PJs... $1,217 for Dorit; $7.99 for Crystal - my taste is Crystal's all the way, but how did Dorit's silk not have creases or wrinkles? Did she bring a steamer on the plane???

Glam, of course.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
7 hours ago, dmeets said:

One of Door-it's besties got married at 19, and the other had decades more between her and her husband/sugar daddy than Crystal and Rob. She needs to fuck the fuck off.

Rob is at least 20 years older than Crystal.

• Like 1

It's obvious to me that AM can't read a room for shit.  Everyone seems to be getting along and enjoying the tapas, but here we go with the "Crystal situation".

Jeebus.

• Like 18
  • Applause 2

Dorito is really putting her foot in her mouth this season. Well, any season really. She better apologize to Crystal. 12? 
I don’t know, I think Crystal might have said some of these things. But AM is still awful. 

• Like 13
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Would Kyle be referred to as a child bride she was 19 .. a 24 year old woman isn’t no way anywhere near a child bride which is in itself a racist dog whistle to Crystal being basically a picked mail order bride 

Kyle was married in the 1980s, Crystal in 2007 (different times), and her husband was not that much older. 

Isn't it racist to call Annemarie a fraud, for example?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Great, I was enjoying the scenery, story about Merce Cunningham,  food and fashion and AM had to go ruin it. I hope she’s one and done. 

I know, right?!?!?!?

Loved that I knew who Merce Cunningham was, the food was heaven and then she fucking spoils everything. What the hell is wrong with her? It's the fucking first night, everyone's getting along and you just fucking spoil everyone's night. 

Bye, bitch!

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika that didn’t prove ANYTHING… let the fucking earrings go .. it’s just gross at this point 

Right. And no one will forget how she said she didn’t care about the victims and other selfish Erika comments. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Annemarie has 9 episodes’ worth of comments about a small esophagus but nothing to say about enlarged veins?! Come on, Annemarie! This is your time to shine! Kyle’s calling 911 in another county. Granted, she was probably panicked, but it wasn’t helping to prove their education level.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Who pays when HWs make use of emergency medical services while filming abroad? Bravo? Travel insurance? I'm sure that women who spend thousands on purses don't think twice about calling 9-1-1 (or its equivalent), but I'm still curious. I also know some countries have much lower healthcare costs.

My dad was on an Alaskan cruise last summer and needed to see the ship's doctor for a Covid test. The visit cost over $1,000. Ship was foreign-owned, so Medicare trying to deny claim. It's a mess.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 3

AM seems to be pretty ADHD. She has a hard time focusing and she is very impulsive in what she says. Being high energy and quick is probably very helpful at the hospital, but in a chill social setting she always seems to bounce off the walls. I actually like her, and I feel for her since she seems to also lack social skills. 

I don't know why anyone cares what Dorit says, no one likes her that much. It's not like they are good friends and she hurt them. 

I don't really like Krystal's clothes. Her style of flowing skirts with a cut out and cupped shoulders looks weird to me. 

I don't think Sutton paid for the trip just because I don't think she would ever pick that hotel/lodging area. She might have swung for the private jet though, since doesn't Bravo put people on commercial?  I do think Bravo paid for the glam squads to come as well and they all went commercial flight. 

• Like 2
(edited)

Annemarie is too forceful. It's typical of new HWs, they want to "establish" themselves by attacking an "older" HW. Or two. Also, if one HWs insults another HW, there is going to be payback. It started with Sutton and Garcelle saying that Kyle was wearing a new ring that Mauricio bought her because he cheated on her. And then Sutton's supposed eating disorder/esophagus issues came up. Crystal said that the HWs are uneducated and shallow, Dorit retaliated with the child bride comment.

I think Crystal was a little drunk when she called AnneMarie a bitch.

Crystal said the women are not educated several times on the show (in person, and talking heads), and Bravo showed the scenes. 

I don't want to hear about Erika still fighting to get the diamond earrings. According to what she, and what the article said, the trustee needs to provide more evidence that the money Tom used to buy the earrings was not clients' money. And she shouldn't feel vindicated.

Edited to add comments.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
33 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Different times? Kyle got married in CA in the 80's, not Japan in the 17th century. At no time in history has 24 been considered "child bride" status and the age of the spouse has bearing here.

Also, it is not racist to call a woman who fraudulently claims to be a doctor a fraud.

Two decades is a long time in a developed country for perceptions about marriage in this case to change. In the 1980s laws about the rights of women and children just started to change. The two women even belong to different generations.

We didn't hear Annemarie saying she is a doctor on the show. She said she is a nurse from the beginning - her first scene with Kyle in her garden. 

Edited by ZettaK
36 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Who pays when HWs make use of emergency medical services while filming abroad? Bravo? Travel insurance? I'm sure that women who spend thousands on purses don't think twice about calling 9-1-1 (or its equivalent), but I'm still curious. I also know some countries have much lower healthcare costs.

My dad was on an Alaskan cruise last summer and needed to see the ship's doctor for a Covid test. The visit cost over $1,000. Ship was foreign-owned, so Medicare trying to deny claim. It's a mess.

It depends. If the country has a national health system like Spain, it will be substantially less expensive than in the U.S. for Americans to receive any health care service without even using their health insurance.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

It depends. If the country has a national health system like Spain, it will be substantially less expensive than in the U.S. for Americans to receive any health care service without even using their health insurance.

That's what I meant when I wrote, "I also know some countries have much lower healthcare costs." Maybe my real point is that it must be nice for the HWs not to have to worry about cost. I doubt any of them research if they are in a country with national health service or read their insurance policies prior to placing that call to EMS.

• Like 5
  • Love 1