Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Hard Conversations

• Start Topic

Mia invites the Dixons to a cooking experience; Gizelle takes Grace to a self-defense class as she prepares to send her off to college; the ladies come together to support Karen's PAVE event and rally behind an important cause.

Airdate: 01.14.2024

I don't know what Grace is thinking saying that Giselle could take a deer. They might look cute, but you wouldn't want to mess with one. If they feel threatened they're either coming at you antlers first, if they have them, or hooves first and you ain't winning unless you have a fire arm.

That said, Grace's assertion still wasn't as ridiculous as Juan's story about the woman and the hotel continues to be. I know that he and Robyn are committed to sticking with this story, but at this point just say "I don't want to talk about it anymore" instead of repeating this ridiculous tale of a random act of chivalry.

• Like 14

What in the name of Avon did Mother Wendy do with her make up?! The lashes looked ridiculous, the green eye shadow...yikes!  And Mother Wendy's asking for the name Nneka to be repeated like she has never heard it before was so dumb, who does she think she is fooling.  And now we know she had some complication from some elective surgery which apparently Wendy knew nothing about, that seems odd that Wendy had no idea her mother had surgery (needed or not), what surgery complication do you need an ERCP?  I guess she is feeling better seeing she had a glass of wine...with a straw.

Mia telling Juan what we all scream at the tv, about giving the card number over the phone but him tripping over that messy explanation which really did not tell us why he went there and Robyn refusing to look anywhere in the direction of Mia...priceless.

Grace is beautiful, I hope she is nobody's fool like her mother, she should learn how to protect herself and she should learn about roofies (sp?). Do we know where she is going to school? Making the self defense class all about Gizelle, calling Jason, for what reason, does she have a contract with him that she has to give him air time at least once every show?

I for one am so glad they are home from Austin, it was like 3 whole shows, it was a waste of film since we saw really none of Austin, I would have been so bored if I were on that trip.

Karen trying to make something out of a typical thing about plaque in her artery given her age, it is normal. Karen says she was upset at the way Ray answered the phone and she knows how busy he is, he is retired so what is keeping him so busy?

Mia is so broke but still has glam show up but it is a shame her stylist did not show, that blue outfit she wore was bad.

• Like 12
(edited)

Good thing Annemarie from RHBH isn’t on this show to set Karen right about her heart condition. Although I think AM’s speciality is the esophagus.  

Juan, nobody’s going to hire you as a coach. Those days are over. I also wouldn’t recommend a career in public relations but then I wouldn’t recommend you for anything.  Now you’re your whore’s victim. 

j

Edited by Axie
Spelling
  • Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10

Well I guess I'm going to have to believe that shrine story, because Wendy's mom is shady as hell. And Wendy looks more foolish every episode as she tries to play a game she's not equipped for.

All this boohooing over a 10 minute procedure that we now find out was due so some elective surgery her mom had. The way is was revealed made them both look dishonest. 

When Wendy starts telling her mom about the Nneke drama, first she acts like the name Lebe is unfamiliar to her. When Wendy recounts that Nneke said the mom called Lebe, the mom rolled her eyes as though that was a preposterous claim. THEN, the mom says she takes Lebe as her daughter because Lebe latches on and states that she did call Lebe. The woman is fundamentally dishonest.

• Like 18
  • Applause 1

I am heading up the road towards Eldersburg/Westminster today, you know Wendy's Nneka of the woods and I really want to run in to her and tell her she and her mother look so foolish on the show, it is phony and stupid and we all see it.  I wish Wendy would have accused Nneka of Voodoo because Mother Wendy had a complication from her surgery.

Did we all notice how "Fast Eddie," left the room when Wendy was talking to her mother?

Candiace talking about wanting to have a baby with Nneka and she had a cocktail, remember when she gave Ashley a hard time for wanting to start a family and was drinking a Corona? Candiace has no idea that many children walk the earth because Mom and Dad were a little tipsy, lol.

Juan's phone call he got when walking in to the cooking class was a phony phone call, had to be, Juan is not coach material anymore unless that was a rec league for kids then maybe the call is legit.  What ever happened to his basketball camp?

• Like 10

Wendy’s mom is a troublemaker. I believe Nneka. Poor Wendy is insecure and mom isn’t helping. They also appear to be liars regarding the so called medical issue. And the shrine. Both are lying liars.
Oh Juan and this dumb story. I’m surprised he spoke about it on camera. Maybe he can get an assistant coaching job. 
Candiace knows she doesn’t want a baby with that unemployed husband of hers. She also should let Wendy fight her own battle with Nneka since Wendy is a liar. 
I know this is mean but I thought the singer at the Pave event was awful and the song was too sad and pathetic. I get the event was a somber one but still. Did Mia carry on about her trauma just to throw Jacqueline under the bus again? 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Wendy’s mom is a troublemaker. I believe Nneka. Poor Wendy is insecure and mom isn’t helping. They also appear to be liars regarding the so called medical issue. And the shrine. Both are lying liars.
Oh Juan and this dumb story. I’m surprised he spoke about it on camera. Maybe he can get an assistant coaching job. 
Candiace knows she doesn’t want a baby with that unemployed husband of hers. She also should let Wendy fight her own battle with Nneka since Wendy is a liar. 
I know this is mean but I thought the singer at the Pave event was awful and the song was too sad and pathetic. I get the event was a somber one but still. Did Mia carry on about her trauma just to throw Jacqueline under the bus again? 

100%!

That singer was horrible, the song was inspired by her experience, the event was somber but more than anything, it was small...Karen basically had a luncheon for 12 women, collected their clothes told everyone she is an ambassador for a charity but never asked for donations and if you go to their website we don't see Karen's name mentioned in the Ambassador section. 

Mia had to walk away from the table so she could get a cry-angle of her own and dab non existent tears (not minimizing her trauma but, we are dealing with Mia), the hugging Karen at the table was a bit much.

Matt shows up at the event, dressed like he is doing a Target run.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
(edited)
14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What in the name of Avon did Mother Wendy do with her make up?!

Wendy's mom is skin bleaching.  She probably has a distorted view of herself.  Considering dark skinned black women are largely considered to be ugly, unattractive, masculine etc. (and lets not be dense today), I will choose to have compassion because she's living in a world that tells her everyday women who look like Gizelle, Robyn and Ashley are the ideal.

(Didn't Gizelle insinuate Karen didn't want Wendy on the show because she didn't have "the right look (aka Wendy is too dark for the franchise)?"

And now we know she had some complication from some elective surgery which apparently Wendy knew nothing about, that seems odd that Wendy had no idea her mother had surgery (needed or not), what surgery complication do you need an ERCP? 

I wonder if the elective surgery was lap band surgery that went wrong.

Do we know where she is going to school?

Florida A&M University.  She is classmates with Alaura, Dr. Heavenly's daughter.

Karen trying to make something out of a typical thing about plaque in her artery given her age, it is normal

Considering Karen's parents both died in their early 70s a few years ago and she just turned 60, Karen may have justified fears about her own longevity. 

12 hours ago, Axie said:

Juan, nobody’s going to hire you as a coach.

Absolutely no one*, which is why he needs to get on the register at the Target next to Robyn's new skin care clinic.  Or maybe the Dick's Sporting Goods; same shopping center.

10 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

The woman is fundamentally dishonest.

All parties invoived are dishonest:

Wendy is dishonest for pretending not to know what her mother is up to

Mother Wendy is dishonest for pretending not to know about Lebe & Nneka

Nneka is dishonest for pretending she's just a gal who wanted a new group of friends instead of a schemer who plotted to get on the show and is mad Wendy wouldn't let herself be used to do it

Lebe is dishonest for pretending to be an innocent bystander instead of someone who tried to hook her cousin's wife up, got rejected by Wendy, cut off by Ivy (Wendy's sister) and put some extra "sauce" on Momma Wendy's phone call to her when she told Nneka about it.

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

remember when she gave Ashley a hard time for wanting to start a family and was drinking a Corona?

Ashley, if I recall, was going on and on about not drinking so she could get pregnant. She was going to cut out the Coronas so she could get pregnant.  Yet in every scene, she's knocking back a Corona.  That would be like me saying I'm going to cut out fast, processed and junk foods to lose weight but scarf down a Party Size bag of Doritos and a 2 liter of Pepsi every day.  It doesn't add up.

Having said that, NOBODY is going to have any sympathy or sorrow for Candiace's fertility woes (and lets be honest, most people will actively cheer if she can't have children) so she may as well keep that struggle to herself and not even think about making it a serious storyline.

Nobody in DC, Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey etc is going to hire Juan as a coach, assistant coach, waterboy etc.  Both Robyn & Juan know this which is why Robyn sat on WWHL the other week that Juan was "going to take the rest of the year off and spend time with the boys."

Edited by drivethroo
  • Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Candiace talking about wanting to have a baby with Nneka and she had a cocktail, remember when she gave Ashley a hard time for wanting to start a family and was drinking a Corona? Candiace has no idea that many children walk the earth because Mom and Dad were a little tipsy, lol.

Juan's phone call he got when walking in to the cooking class was a phony phone call, had to be, Juan is not coach material anymore unless that was a rec league for kids then maybe the call is legit.  What ever happened to his basketball camp?

Yes! I remember Candiace being an asshole about Ashley having a drink. Meanwhile Candiace has been talking about having a kid for what, 5 years? There’s no baby because I don’t think she wants one with her out of work lazy husband.  
I might be the only one, but I’m rooting for Juan and Robyn. I hope he can be some sort of assistant or maybe a commentator. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Did Mia carry on about her trauma just to throw Jacqueline under the bus again? 

That’s my cynic view of the situation. Mia is such a liar. I feel like she used this as an opportunity to excuse her treatment of Jacqueline last season while subsequently throwing Jacqueline under the bus.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

That was a rough episode.  Both in subject matter and entertainment. 

I will say that the singer's song is very personal to her and I see the beauty in that.  She also sings better than Ashley...

I see the value in self defense courses.  I think that in college, alcohol, and the use of, is part of the discussion. 

Grace and I know that Gizelle is in a fake relationship. It shows.  I'm over it.  Don't want to see it.  Saw enough of that with Kenya.

I have learned that doctors will dismiss the medical concerns of African American women.  I hope that is not the case with Candiace--I'd rather she be unnecessarily worried than being dismissed.

Will Wendy be mad about Candiace and Nnecka having lunch?  I mean, Wendy thinks she's friends with Ashley...so.

Is Ashley divorced yet?  Is she ever going to get divorced?  Is this a game to have a reason to not have Smeagol on the show?  

I swear I heard Juan say, "Hey babe" when he was on the phone, looking for a coaching job.  Did he say it to Robyn?  The person on the phone?  Did I imagine it?

That whole cooking class was weird for me--I'm guessing Robyn won't have words for Mia for stirring stuff.  I'm guessing Juan did have words for Robyn on the way home.

I'm just over the whole Juan/Robyn thing.  I feel like they're constantly lying about it all.  To themselves and the viewing audience.  I'm sick of seeing.  I will now fast forward their scenes.

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy.  From the start you should have just told Nnecka that she could talk to your mom and your sister because you were confused about what was going on.  I'm bored of this too.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2

I haven't finished the episode but unfortunately it is not uncommon for African women to bleach their skin and or wear make shades lighter. It is a trauma and a custom norm in some parts and I don't understand it and won't pretend. On that front I will leave her alone.

Also Mia has a stylist? Both of her outfits (the crying 2 piece and the cooking outfit) are from Fashion Nova. Because I have both but after reading the comments, the blue one is getting donated 😂. Anyway, since I order matching sets from FN am I now a stylist because I could use a new career path.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
30 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Mia recounting 'the story' and Juan stuttering like Foghorn Leghorn while Robyn shot lasers out of her eyeballs at him was my highlight. 

I do find that interesting. Where was the attitude Juan displays?  He usually gets so hostile and defensive, but with Mia, he's stutters.

19 minutes ago, Boofish said:

I haven't finished the episode but unfortunately it is not uncommon for African women to bleach their skin and or wear make shades lighter. It is a trauma and a custom norm in some parts and I don't understand it and won't pretend. On that front I will leave her alone.

Also Mia has a stylist? Both of her outfits (the crying 2 piece and the cooking outfit) are from Fashion Nova. Because I have both but after reading the comments, the blue one is getting donated 😂. Anyway, since I order matching sets from FN am I now a stylist because I could use a new career path.

The blue one she wore to The Pave event?  I thought it was beautiful, both in color and flow.  Keep it!

If you have the Cowgirl outfit Mia wore in Austin, to the drag show, I will drive you to the donation center!

Edited by dosodog
  • Like 1
  • LOL 10
23 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I do find that interesting. Where was the attitude Juan displays?  He usually gets so hostile and defensive, but with Mia, he's stutters.

The blue one she wore to The Pave event?  I thought it was beautiful, both in color and flow.  Keep it!

If you have the Cowgirl outfit Mia wore in Austin, to the drag show, I will drive you to the donation center!

😂Admitting I auditioned for Flavor of Love was the most embarrassing thing I'm willing to cop to but no - I have the outfit she wore to the cooking class. Wore it to my daughter's baptism. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 9
31 minutes ago, Boofish said:

the blue one is getting donated

I am sure you look better in it than Mia, I don't know you or what you look like but you probably have had positive feed back on that outfit so don't go by my or anyone else's comments.  

40 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Also Mia has a stylist?

No, I made my snarky comment about how she and Gordon are broke now but she still has glam show up but it was a shame that her (fictional) stylist didn't show up because I was not fond of her blue outfit...the one that probably looks better on you with your accessories and sass.

35 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Who is bleaching themselves? Trauma/norm, I feel like I am left out of that conversation but if we are talking about Mother Wendy, it was the eye shadow and clown lashes that were not good. I did not notice anything else I mean outside of her (fake) Chanel like smock shirt thing that made her look like she worked as a dental hygienist.

13 minutes ago, Boofish said:

😂Admitting I auditioned for Flavor of Love was the most embarrassing thing I'm willing to cop to but no - I have the outfit she wore to the cooking class. Wore it to my daughter's baptism. 

OMG! You auditioned for FOL!!! I just saw Flava Flav on Tamra Hall not 10 minutes ago!  He was wearing an orange leather ensamble, fyi.

I liked that print outfit she wore to the cooking class.

BTW, did anyone catch the name of the school other than The Culinary Arts Building?  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am sure you look better in it than Mia, I don't know you or what you look like but you probably have had positive feed back on that outfit so don't go by my or anyone else's comments.  

No, I made my snarky comment about how she and Gordon are broke now but she still has glam show up but it was a shame that her (fictional) stylist didn't show up because I was not fond of her blue outfit...the one that probably looks better on you with your accessories and sass.

Who is bleaching themselves? Trauma/norm, I feel like I am left out of that conversation but if we are talking about Mother Wendy, it was the eye shadow and clown lashes that were not good. I did not notice anything else I mean outside of her (fake) Chanel like smock shirt thing that made her look like she worked as a dental hygienist.

OMG! You auditioned for FOL!!! I just saw Flava Flav on Tamra Hall not 10 minutes ago!  He was wearing an orange leather ensamble, fyi.

I liked that print outfit she wore to the cooking class.

BTW, did anyone catch the name of the school other than The Culinary Arts Building?  

Blue outfit - I didn't take it personal :) Just thought it was funny to read the comment and think "umm I have that outfit" I mean it's funny.

FOL - Yes girl. And I told the story somewhere else (can't remember) and someone in the comments said the worse part was that I auditioned for FOL2 so I knew what I was doing

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

Edited by Boofish
  • LOL 13
36 minutes ago, Boofish said:

WHAT!?!?!!!

200w-5.gif

• LOL 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

There’s no baby because I don’t think she wants one with her out of work lazy husband.

I've thought this forever. I also think vanity and narcissism came into play. I think she was ambivalent (like many women) or had already decided no, but borrowed the storyline.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, dosodog said:

Will Wendy be mad about Candiace and Nnecka having lunch?  I mean, Wendy thinks she's friends with Ashley...so.

Wendy is suspicious of Nneka's agenda, as she should be because Nneka is slated to be Wendy's replacement on the show.

Is Ashley divorced yet?  Is she ever going to get divorced?  Is this a game to have a reason to not have Smeagol on the show?  

There's no reason for Ashley & Michael to divorce each other. 

Being separated means they can have sex with whoever they want and the public doesn't care because the marriage is "over"... no more sneaking down to the MGM

Ashley gets a house she would not be able to get on her own

Michael doesn't have to film with the cast anymore (especially Candiace)

Michael can pay "just enough" child support to Ashley, not a court ordered one

If they actually divorce, it will be because Michael wants Ashley gone, not the other way around.

Robyn is whiny and passive aggressive.  While Jun shouldn't be gruff & mean to Robyn, at some point you just get sick and tired of somebody always whining and mewling about stupid shit to you. 

Mia was matter of fact and flirtatious when she asked Juan her questions.  She also doesn't give a hot F about Robyn or Juan or their situation and I think Juan knew that.

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Wendy's mother is originally the same complexion as Wendy. She has some body image situations going on (I think she wears colored contacts too).A lot of Black women do have these issues because society has said "if you are BLACK (especially if you are as dark as Wendy & Eddie) you are ugly" so many women, especially in the public eye will try to lighten/brighten the skin complexion with bleach or makeup to be more acceptable. Wendy was bleachin/wearing too light makeup too (as seen in old photos) and Nneka wears foundation/powder that is much too light for her skin. 

It's why some viewers took offense to one of Gizelle's old taglines "The secret to staying this pretty is staying in the shade" because most Black women have been told at some point in childhood to stay in the shade so they won't get darker.

• Like 7
  • Useful 6
8 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Mia recounting 'the story' and Juan stuttering like Foghorn Leghorn while Robyn shot lasers out of her eyeballs at him was my highlight. 

That was the first and only time I have ever like MIa.

Wendy's mom acted like she didn't know what Wendy was talking about when she brought up the medical procedure.  Then she let out a bunch of word salad.  Wonder if it was all made up by Wendy so she wouldn't get pounced on in Austin?

• Like 6
16 hours ago, Boofish said:

FOL - Yes girl. And I told the story somewhere else (can't remember) and someone in the comments said the worse part was that I auditioned for FOL2 so I knew what I was doing

As someone who has watched all of them, FOL, ROL, Meagan in Love (not sure if that's the name, but it was the one that was cancelled after a few episodes because one of the guys was a serial killer or some shit), I need to know ALL the details!

9 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Wendy's mom acted like she didn't know what Wendy was talking about when she brought up the medical procedure.  Then she let out a bunch of word salad.  Wonder if it was all made up by Wendy so she wouldn't get pounced on in Austin?

I feel it's more like Wendy's mom was trying to downplay that the elective procedure had complications, because she's probably been told to stop.

• Like 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I feel it's more like Wendy's mom was trying to downplay that the elective procedure had complications, because she's probably been told to stop.

Yes! And I am trying hard to figure out what she did electively that now called for an endoscopy. Perhaps a lap band as someone said above, which I absolutely will not judge her for, obesity is very difficult to manage and as we can see she is dealing with some extra lb's. I think with "elective procedure" my mind goes more toward breast implants (which she was bugging Wendy to pay for!), BBL, lipo, and facial procedures. I do not like Wendy's mom at all though, she is manipulative and butts her nose into things she has no business in. This whole Nekka storyline is tiresome, and I find myself tuning out. Or as in the scene with Candiace, who I truly cannot tolerate, I fast forward thru the entire scene. 

I remember Candiace making fun of Ashley post-partum in a very aggressive way, saying things about her breast feeding & uterus etc. So, it is very difficult for me to get behind her "journey" now. I am sure her clock is ticking, but she is a signal to fast forward to me the minute I see her face. See ya never Candiazz. 

Mia and the tears at the event seemed real. I have no doubt she was assaulted, as sooooo many many women were. Just watching the ladies each talk about their own experiences confirms that. It breaks my heart. I have similar experiences, but it was all under the age of six, which led my husband and I to discuss while watching when is it being molested and when is it assault? As I told him, it is ALL assault, but when you are a child it is ALSO being molested. Very difficult to deal with and reverberates into every fiber of your life as you grow older and navigate relationships with those who put you in that vulnerable position, and how to have normal relationships with men. Mia blaming Jaqueline years later resonated with me, as I too would probably pin some blame on her, even though Jaqueline likely did nothing wrong beyond leaving. We do not know the specifics of that day, but I believe Mia that it ended in an assault, and I am sorry for her for that.

The cooking class with lying phiLAUNDRYING Juan was just so silly. I loved Mia asking him the pointed questions that we all have. His commitment to the stupid story is admirable I suppose, but no matter how many times they tell it, I doubt I could count on one hand anyone who believes it. Hubby popped his head up from his phone and said "why is she so stupid? She's one of the prettiest ones on this show, I don't understand." I told him in my opinion Juan moved in with Robin when they were teens (was her family sponsoring him or just helping him out?), and that she was groomed from a very early age to crush on this handsome basketball star & and it went from there. They still both act like teenagers with each other, the relationship has never really evolved into an adult one. Robin is as compelled to believe his lies and not to push back too much, and he is just as compelled to tell the lies and have relationships with women outside the marriage. They are incapable of saying "yes he cheats or whatever, and we choose to stay together, so bug off!"  His lack of job will continue to be an issue, between his poor profile on social media with all the cheating rumors, coupled with his questionable handling of a player asking for assistance from Juan due to experiencing sexual misgivings with another staff member spells unemployment to me. He cannot be trusted with youth in doing the right thing, just as he can't be trusted by his wife in doing the right thing. He is having more and more in common with Michael Darby than I ever realized. 

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

As someone who has watched all of them, FOL, ROL, Meagan in Love (not sure if that's the name, but it was the one that was cancelled after a few episodes because one of the guys was a serial killer or some shit), I need to know ALL the details!

Ask and ye shall receive :) .. I really should be more embarrassed that I am.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
On 1/15/2024 at 1:54 PM, dosodog said:

Wendy said if she hangs with her just dont talk about her .. so I dont think she would mind 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Boofish said:

Ask and ye shall receive :) .. I really should be more embarrassed that I am.

It has endeared you to all of us!

When I was 19 or so I spent a Saturday night in Georgetown using a British accent, I was drunk and thought I was charming, lol.

• LOL 7
On 1/15/2024 at 2:25 PM, Boofish said:

Just to let you know how far I go back...

I was on the original forum (I think it was Telievisionwithoutpity) when you auditioned to be with that beautiful man.

We all knew you had too much class and intelligence to ever be picked for that trainwreck.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, qtpye said:

Just to let you know how far I go back...

I was on the original forum (I think it was Telievisionwithoutpity) when you auditioned to be with that beautiful man.

We all knew you had too much class and intelligence to ever be picked for that trainwreck.

OMG! I can't believe you remember that!!! Yall was hyping me up too 😂😂. I love that someone here remembers. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 1/15/2024 at 2:25 PM, Boofish said:

This has to be the most exciting piece of info over anything that RHOP has ever shown.  I would love to know the story if you are willing to share.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
50 minutes ago, mytmo said:

This has to be the most exciting piece of info over anything that RHOP has ever shown.  I would love to know the story if you are willing to share.

Gently nudging y'all to Small Talk if you'd like to discuss further.

• Like 3
On 1/16/2024 at 10:03 AM, Crazydoxielady said:

His commitment to the stupid story is admirable I suppose

Is The Stupid Story his new nickname for Robyn?

• LOL 15
2 hours ago, mytmo said:

I sent you a message. I don't mind sharing at all. I'm honestly taken aback at how many people wanted to hear it but I get the same reaction in person.

2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Gently nudging y'all to Small Talk if you'd like to discuss further.

Got it :) Anyone else interested, I posted the story in Small Talk.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
On 1/14/2024 at 9:46 PM, Axie said:

Good thing Annemarie from RHBH isn’t on this show to set Karen right about her heart condition. Although I think AM’s speciality is the esophagus.  

Juan, nobody’s going to hire you as a coach. Those days are over. I also wouldn’t recommend a career in public relations but then I wouldn’t recommend you for anything.  Now you’re your whore’s victim. 

j

The YMCA might hire him but he won't be making enough coins to pay for that house.  Maybe he can be the househuzzbin and just do LAUNDRY ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.  He seems to like doing the laundry!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
On 1/18/2024 at 2:05 AM, Boofish said:

OMG! I can't believe you remember that!!! Yall was hyping me up too 😂😂. I love that someone here remembers. 

You are one of the first ones that made me WANT to post.

The forums were jumpin back in the day....

Qtpye returns to her old lady rocker on the Internet front porch.

Not sayin you old @Boofish,that's just me.Aging Happy Birthday GIF by All Better

• LOL 8
On 1/16/2024 at 5:24 AM, dosodog said:

I swear I heard Juan say, "Hey babe" when he was on the phone, looking for a coaching job.  Did he say it to Robyn?  The person on the phone?  Did I imagine it?

Lauren Conrad Yes GIF by The Hills

And then Robyn said the coach was a he...

• LOL 5