Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E11: A Celebration of Life

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, bosawks said:

PK may actually care less about this marriage than I do.

I couldn't believe he brought up  "high maintenance" vs PTSD...and then production came though with the video receipts!  

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

Tonight was one of the first nights I didn’t loath Kyle. I am starting to think that maybe when her friend so sadly died, that Mo was not there for her emotionally. When she needed him the most. Something traumatizing like that happening to you in your life can really aid to weed out the people who just really aren’t there during the hardest hits in life and don’t know how to be there for someone in the kind of pain she was most likely dealing with. It may have made that relationship suddenly become something she has absolutely no more interest in. 

She’s definitely moving on. 

• Like 23

Kyle sitting with Teddi one side, Morgan the other, I swear I heard crickets. It just seemed  awkward. I had never  heard  of Morgan Wade, interesting it was 2 years ago they knew one another, according to Dorit. Dorits  hair is a strange  colour, I'd consider  it mousey brownish blonde, very not like Dorit at all. Plus,  her style has changed, I just wish her PTSD had. Wades song choice  was weird, and when someone  talking to Kyle,  had to be quiet ,while Kyle closed her eyes to listen, it was as if nobody else was in the room. She definitely  has a huge crush.

Annmarie said eating  disorder  to the wrong person,  I thought Crystal was going to thump her, maybe  next week? I didn't  miss Erika  at all, or her T&A routine. 

As for Kyles  friend,  who decided  suicide  was her way out, how sad she felt nothing  could help. Suicide  leaves everyone  wondering  why, I hope she's at peace now.

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

[PK] stopping to get a slice of pizza on the way to the door….🤣 

That was the funniest thing I have ever seen on Bravo. And it actually stopped Dorit in her tracks, like she was a cartoon character. Ronnie and Ben are going to have a field day with that.

• Like 6
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Looks like PK lost a lot of weight in his talking head. Look out, Dorit, he’s fed up with your high-maintenance ways and glowing up for a younger model who’s less work. 

PK put up with a lot for much longer than most guys would.

However, I felt like they were discussing two different issues with Sarah. PTSD and how obnoxious Dorit is.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13

Annmarie is a dud. She is not housewife material. She thinks going after Sutton’s medical issue is going to do something? And who cares if Sutton’s narrow esophagus has an underlying issue? She doesn’t owe anyone an explanation. Also I’m surprised her husband rated her an 8.5. She kind of has a horsey face. I’m sure it will be brand new by the reunion but right now now her ugliness on the inside is showing.

I’m sick of Kyle acting coy and throwing hints about how shitty Mo is after years of her pretending they had the best marriage ever. She looks like an idiot. I hope Wade is just using her and dumps her. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 4

Morgan said that Kyle’s ring was “nasty,” and that Kyle didn’t wash her hands. 

Because she knows that she can neg Kyle until the cows come home, Kyle will always love [how many followers] Morgan [has].

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I couldn't believe he brought up  "high maintenance" vs PTSD...and then production came though with the video receipts!  

They always do. You’d think these clowns would learn. You can’t rewrite history with Bravo.

• Like 12
(edited)

A very genuine, loving moment between Dorit and PK, but then, consistently on brand, Dorit has to show us that her leggings are black on black Gucci logo fabric. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That was the funniest thing I have ever seen on Bravo. And it actually stopped Dorit in her tracks, like she was a cartoon character. Ronnie and Ben are going to have a field day with that.

“It was on the way to the door.” Then he’s slugging beer.

What a passive-aggressive ass. He was so obnoxious with the counselor, but I still had trouble feeling sorry for Dorit.

Just now, hoodooznoodooz said:

A very genuine, loving moment between Dorit and PK, but then, consistently on brand, Dorit has to show us that her leggings are black on black Gucci fabric. 

Is that when she was mooning the camera? What a shot. On brand, though.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

I honestly don’t know if I could stay married to Kyle or Dorit until death did us part. They require so much comforting and attention and abandoning logic and common sense to agree with them that They Are Right And The Other Person Is Wrong, and it seems as if it has only become more of an issue as the women age. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
45 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Morgan said that Kyle’s ring was “nasty,” and that Kyle didn’t wash her hands. 

Because she knows that she can neg Kyle until the cows come home, Kyle will always love [how many followers] Morgan [has].

Negging is exactly what it looks like. Kyle is a smitten kitten and Morgan is kind of mean to her. When she’s not insulting her, she’s looking at her with a perplexed expression on her face.  I don’t see any heat or even interest from Morgan’s side. 

Dorit-shocker-was a bit of a bitch in her talking head about how Morgan stood out like a sore thumb and didn’t quite fit in. Guess she should’ve gotten designer labels tattooed on her neck to impress that crowd. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3

I thought Ms singer ‘whatever her name is’ choosing to sing a song with the first line about taking your clothes off was soooo inappropriate for a memorial get together. I’m okay about Kyle being gooey eyes over Ms Singer if it’s a real relationship but I’m cynical about Ms Singer getting airtime on this show being a driver. Ms Singer doesn’t seem to be into Kyle as much as Kyle is waaaaaay into her.

• Like 21
  • Love 1

Maybe Wade has mommy issues. I don’t buy the romance on Wades side for a Birkin carrying snobby housewife. I’m still not convinced the whole thing isn’t faked for a storyline. 

• Like 16
  • Useful 1
50 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Negging is exactly what it looks like. Kyle is a smitten kitten and Morgan is kind of mean to her. When she’s not insulting her, she’s looking at her with a perplexed expression on her face.  I don’t see any heat or even interest from Morgan’s side. 

Dorit-shocker-was a bit of a bitch in her talking head about how Morgan stood out like a sore thumb and didn’t quite fit in. Guess she should’ve gotten designer labels tattooed on her neck to impress that crowd. 

That is what makes this all so sad and embarrassing to see. Kyle is apparently all in on Wade, thinking that this has been her “destiny,” when Wade will (sooner or later) get tired of her. Wade already looks bored. The way Kyle just walked away from the event planner with the goofy look of adoration on her face was as if this were a Morgan Wade concert and not a memorial service. 

I don’t know how long her and Mo’s problems have been brewing, but she is in a full-on, potentially destructive midlife crisis made worse by the suicide.

More bizarre is the Wade-Kyle-Dorit triangle. Dorit is clearly jealous and is doing everything to win back Kyle. Dorit trying to say that she “understands” what Kyle has been through — when she does not — is a pathetic attempt to get back in Kyle’s orbit that will not work because it’s so desperate and transparent. I wonder if Dorit’s been secretly crushing on Kyle by the way she’s acting.

It will be interesting to see the fallout when this relationship ends. It won’t be pretty. I can’t really hate on Kyle right now.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
6 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“I turned positive three times yesterday.” 

If you have it at 10am you will have it at 11am...why would you take more than one test?

I swear, one more HW pretending she does not know some common knowledge thing like scissoring, shut up AnnMarie, you sound stupid, it was funny how fast Dorit was willing demonstrate it with Kyle, any attention is good attention. 

Did anyone catch Sutton (in the van) say no thanks to the champagne because she said she (and Kyle) was doing other things over here while holding a to go coffee cup as to make fun of the putting vodka in her coffee with an eye roll.

Morgan could have played any other song, even covered a song like Amazing Grace, if Kyle gets mad at the HW's for all having the same thought when they heard the words (to what appears to be Morgan's only song to date), of that song and coming up with their own thoughts on things it is on her.

4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Jaid bounced a basketball really high in Garcelle’s kitchen, and she did not shriek. She is a better mother than I.

All I could think of was The Brady Bunch, "Mom always said don't play ball in the house." 

I have to laugh when ever I see Garcelle's boys, my neighbor has twin boys, both lurch like tall, 16 years old and live for basketball, they think they are adults but do teen like things and I know they are bouncing that basketball in the house, I can hear it, lol. 

Dorit and PK just jab at each other all the time...PK thinks Dorit's PTSD is annoying because that robbery was a set up, I mean Dorit still has her jewelry so it looks suspect, they gently leave her phone by the gate and only take her bags, PK knows he married an idiot.  

My number one irritant on this and other HW's shows is they HW complain their husband is always off working, well how else are you able to live that life of luxury if he is sitting around the house? You want a mansion, nannies, designer duds and vacations someone is going to have to work hard for all that.

I want to know how PK keeps Dorit in the lifestyle she has become accustomed to, there is no way he is earning the amount of money to keep that machine going on his agent fee from Boy George.  

• Like 10
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

And, as we all know, the esophageal strictures (narrowing of esophagus) IS a thing.

And even we didn't we would have either asked Sutton for more info about that or Googled it!  

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Annmarie is a dud. She is not housewife material. She thinks going after Sutton’s medical issue is going to do something? And who cares if Sutton’s narrow esophagus has an underlying issue? She doesn’t owe anyone an explanation. Also I’m surprised her husband rated her an 8.5. She kind of has a horsey face. I’m sure it will be brand new by the reunion but right now now her ugliness on the inside is showing.

I’m sick of Kyle acting coy and throwing hints about how shitty Mo is after years of her pretending they had the best marriage ever. She looks like an idiot. I hope Wade is just using her and dumps her. 

She does have a horsey face! Thanks so much for that. I was looking at her last night trying to figure out what was wrong. Like everyone else here, hoping she's one and done. No more Teddi, either, please.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
31 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That birthday cake looked like someone bought it at ShopRite. 

Erika had COVID!!

Small victories.

I was laughing at her gushing over it "It's so cute!" It just looked like a cake with ugly green icing and maybe "Happy Birthday" written on it 

• LOL 6
57 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Maybe Wade has mommy issues. I don’t buy the romance on Wades side for a Birkin carrying snobby housewife. I’m still not convinced the whole thing isn’t faked for a storyline. 

I don’t know. The New York Times had a long article about Wade last year that goes into the relationship. Apparently Kyle and Wade have known each other for a few years, and Teddi is a mutual friend. When the rumors started it apparently messed up Wade and Kyle said she was sorry about that. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/15/arts/music/morgan-wade-psychopath-kyle-richards.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

I don’t know if nonsubscribers can access it, but it should be the “one free article” most news sites allow.

I still think, though, that this is doomed.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

Anna Marie is really jockeying for worst new HW ever (and I thought no one would ever come close to Lizard Jenkins). She can go NOW. Perfect candidate for a one-and-done. She makes Teddi look interesting and Carlton look tolerable. What a nasty, lying bitch. I'm glad Crystal goes off on her next week. To start crap about Sutton OUT OF NOWHERE at what is essentially a funeral... GTFO. Have a seat lady, no one is here for you.

The Morgan Wade thing is totally scripted. She couldn't be less interested in Kyle. But man, poor Kyle - Mo should have been there. And he should NOT be messaging ladies on IG. I don't blame Kyle at all for being done if that's where his priorities are. 

Sutton has carried unhealed trauma most of her life. No wonder she's eccentric - I give her all the credit in the world if that's all that's gone awry after such a horrific event. The guilt after you lose a parent - for any reason - can be unbearable. Her circumstance isn't something I can really wrap my head around. 

Didn't miss EJ at all this week. 

• Like 17
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Guys, according to Kyle, one of the most important reasons Morgan appealed to her was because she was open and honest. 

Translation: Morgan consistently tells Kyle that Kathy is a selfish bitch.

Not Door-it calling Garcelle a pot stirrer when she’s the one who wound up Denise and Erika at Taco Tuesday on her way out the door.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 8
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 7
14 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I felt bad for Lorene's mother. It must have been so bizarre to have your daughter's friend offer to hold a celebration of life event to honor her (i can hear it now - I even know someone who can play guitar for us), and to show up and find out it's more about Kyle and some chick named Morgan than Lorene (but maybe if she's known Kyle that long she's used to it)

-the step and repeat, complete with photographers

-the guest list

-the song choice

-the tv cameras and releases that needed to be signed by the guests, because Kyle needs to film this so we can appreciate how much pain she's in and how Mo hasn't been there for her, and what a good friend she is to do this, even if it's more about getting Morgan air time and national exposure than Lorene. 

Did she raise money for a suicide hotline or mental health services? That would have been more appropriate than a song about having sex on the kitchen floor with someone you think is too young or wrong for you. smdh

I looked at the event as Lorene's family had a celebration of life without (or with) Kyle in real life with no cameras, Kyle wanted to do something on camera since she had talked about her friend so much, the step and repeat struck me odd too and the fact that there was no talk of raising money for who ever sponsored the step and repeat.

Obviously Kyle did not go over plans or ask her friend's mother about the event, this was all about Kyle and getting camera time for herself and Morgan, I think Lorene's mom knows what Kyle is all about but was a good sport about it.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I felt bad for Lorene's mother. It must have been so bizarre to have your daughter's friend offer to hold a celebration of life event to honor her (i can hear it now - I even know someone who can play guitar for us), and to show up and find out it's more about Kyle and some chick named Morgan than Lorene (but maybe if she's known Kyle that long she's used to it)

-the step and repeat, complete with photographers

-the guest list

-the song choice

-the tv cameras and releases that needed to be signed by the guests, because Kyle needs to film this so we can appreciate how much pain she's in and how Mo hasn't been there for her, and what a good friend she is to do this, even if it's more about getting Morgan air time and national exposure than Lorene. 

Did she raise money for a suicide hotline or mental health services? That would have been more appropriate than a song about having sex on the kitchen floor with someone you think is too young or wrong for you. smdh

This is what I like about this site — you see things in a different way, and now my sympathy for Kyle is just about running on empty. You make great points. 👍

It’s almost as if Lorene was an afterthought/excuse for a party, and there is no reason why mental health services couldn’t have been mentioned. Kyle’s hosted fundraisers before. (But maybe it was and Bravo cut it because they didn’t want focus on suicide that much, other than the PSA at the end.)

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
12 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Her husband's been accused of sexual assault/rape, correct? By more than one woman, IIRC.

She'd better hope Sutton doesn't put on her "I almost went to law school" hat and glasses and start an investigation, lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 19
10 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, why is she obsessed with Sutton?  Creepy.

I think, as she was brought on by Kyle, she saw which way the wind was blowing in terms of two of the power players, Kyle and Dorit. It's been clear from the first episode that they were determined to bring Sutton down a few pegs because of how popular she was last season and, as AnneMarie is a newbie, she decided to get on board that train.

A mistake, first because her approach is all kinds of wrong (commenting on someone's medical situation, and her a medical worker of some kind), and second because at about the time AnneMarie came in with this to "support" Kyle, Kyle's life was starting to implode and she began shifting her focus away from Sutton. For that matter, now so is Dorit, who has some kind of feelings about Kyle's situationship with Morgan.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh here we go with Dorito and her PTSD again. Time to go make a drink snack. 

Maybe she also has PKSD.

Annemarie is trying so hard to get herself ingratiated as a full-timer rather than a friend of. 

She's in the opening credits, so looks like she did it. She is terrible.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 6
  • LOL 17
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I looked at the event as Lorene's family had a celebration of life without (or with) Kyle in real life with no cameras, Kyle wanted to do something on camera since she had talked about her friend so much, the step and repeat struck me odd too and the fact that there was no talk of raising money for who ever sponsored the step and repeat.

Obviously Kyle did not go over plans or ask her friend's mother about the event, this was all about Kyle and getting camera time for herself and Morgan, I think Lorene's mom knows what Kyle is all about but was a good sport about it.

I’ve never heard or seen this BfF of Kyle’s before now. Not saying she didn’t exist but kinda weird to turn a HW show into being all about her. Or was it more an excuse to have a reason to boost the upcoming release of producer Kyle’s documentary about Morgan Wade? I still say it’s all for show. Especially now that Wade is singing her unimpressive inappropriate songs at a celebration of life event. It would all be more believable and probably accepted if Kyle was truthful and said hey guys, I’m producing this show about this girl, and BTW here she is, isn’t she great? Come out and support my efforts this party I’m throwing and she’s gonna sing and we’ll have a great time. But alas I guess that wasn’t dramatic enough for Kyle. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2

Agree on all of the anti-Annemarie sentiment.  She's just trying too hard, which I guess is the assignment, but her whole persona is so annoying.  I would also be extremely concerned if my nurse anesthetist could not remember something she said literally forty seconds prior.  Would she forget she already gave me propofol and double it up?  I always side-eye medical professionals who come on these messy shows.

Also, I swear I heard a few of the housewives call her ANNA-marie?  Is that how it is pronounced?

The Ojai hijinks were really fun.  It's nice when everyone gets along!

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, bosawks said:

Leave it to Kyle to make a possible mid-life crisis lesbian affair boring.

OMG!  Right?!   i FF through all of her scenes.  i find her story incredibly boring and i don't believe what she is trying to sell (again!).  i found her celebration of life in poor taste.  Her friends death should not be a storyline.  Yeah, her family was there but from the outside, it was exploitative in my opinion.  Morgan's speaking voice is like an ice pick to the ear.  MAKE iT STOP!!!!!  Plus, i don't agree with using your children as your support team.  

What is new gal's fucking obsession with Sutton's esophagus?  She is not the health care provider for Sutton, it is intrusive and she shouldn't have such a hard on about it.  Sutton has given her more grace than i would.  And i am here for Crystal taking her on.

For once  i am on PK's side.  Dorit is a pain in the ass who doesn't shut up.  FF through most of that scene.

Highlight for me?  Very little Erika.

14 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

ugh Teddy

IMG_6057.jpeg

Don't know why, i have a visceral reaction to Teddi.  Ok i do.  She is fucking irritating, condescending and bad tv.

14 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Who has a step and repeat at a celebration of life event? 

fame whores

• Like 14
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2