Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Tequila, Tears, Texas

• Start Topic

Everything's bigger in Texas, including the drama. Ashley continues her mission to keep spirits high and Austin weird, but plans are derailed when Robyn is pushed to her breaking point.

Airdate: 12.10.2023

• Like 1

Was Ashley really going to make the other sit in a hotel room and paint self portraits of their privates?  That was so dumb.

Robin, oh dear. Does she hear herself and the things she says? Juan gets a phone call from a coach but does not have it stored in his phone so he does not know who it is? Juan cleans out his phone all the time? Oh Robin, you are an idiot.

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Candace really, really gets on my nerves with her smart-ass comments. From the curb to the penthouse in the sky? That kind of shit is so unnecessary.

And Wendy is a dumb ass, too, calling that woman a crack head. What the fuck is wrong with her? How is she still a professor? And she acts like Nneka is jealous of her? She comes from generational wealth and last time I looked, family money/attorney/physician/nightclub owner brings in more dough than university professor/attorney.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

I feel like we saw Chicken Shit Bingo on a different HW show and why did they get all dressed up for it, Karen wearing sequined pants, the others in body con cocktail dresses, do they have an inkling of what "shit," is in the evenings entertainment?

15 minutes ago, Axie said:

And, let’s never discuss swallowing ever again, ‘Kay?

I cannot figure out why these women all talk about sex like they are 12 year old boys finding out about sex for the first time, it is cringe and low brow.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I feel like we saw Chicken Shit Bingo on a different HW show and why did they get all dressed up for it, Karen wearing sequined pants, the others in body con cocktail dresses, do they have an inkling of what "shit," is in the evenings entertainment?

I feel we’ve seen it before too, but can’t remember which franchise or what it is bec it was THAT interesting.  But gonna guess Dallas bec they also went to Austin. 

I started to scoff at Ashley saying it’s a huge tradition in Austin - I went to grad school in Austin and needless to say never had that adventure.  Then I started thinking about how long ago I graduated and paused the tv to get more snacks.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

Wendy with the crackhead insult was stupid. She is ridiculous and I’m not liking her really this season. Not that I like Nneka yet but her husband is attractive to me lol.

Robyn is ridiculous and an idiot but Robyn wants to stick with Juan so whatever. I think he’s def cheating tho or at least talking to other women. I think they are more annoyed she hides this shit but tries to bring up everyone else’s stuff.

Lol Karen cracks me up.

Gizelle and Robyn were def hiding stuff last season. I like them being called out. 

Painting your vagina really? So lame lol.

Do these ladies not know what a distillery is lol.

I thought Mia’s is that your mama joke was funny. Wendy needs to chill. I don’t remember her being so religious and catholic but she seems to be talking about it a lot this season.

Robyn saying anything about someone not wanting to talk about something is a joke. Here she goes again being an idiot about Juan. I’m starting to think maybe she is dumb lol.

Gizelle shut up all your storylines are fake and you don’t talk about anything real.

• Like 16

Somebody should've told Robyn to sit her silly ass down with all that jumping up and screaming and theatrics.  SITCHOAZZ DOWN! Always jumping up and charging at somebody but Candiace is the "aggressive" one, right?

I'm glad Wendy explained Catholics also have shrines (altars). 

When did Ashley become Nigerian to become so knowledegable about Nigerian customs and ways? 

Wendy looking dead into the camera as Robyn was explaining this stupid story sent me!

Nneka sounds like Marlo to me.

The blue check conversation was funny.

Robyn knows damn well Candiace (or Ashley) shouldn't speak on an active lawsuit.  Robyn was crying because she knew Candiace & Wendy had some truth to what they were saying: Robyn/The Show wasn't a good look for Juan because his association with Robyn/The Show brought more publicity to this case than the school/State of Maryland would've liked.  Two, the minute Juan was dismissed from the lawsuit and they didn't have to represent him anymore, the State of Maryland fired his ass. 

They probably were going to fire him anyway because of his losing seasons.  But he would've been able to get a job somewhere, an assistant, a HS coach, something.

Now? No.  He's radioactive.  He's done.  Robyn, the state of Maryland wasn't defending him because they thought he was innocent.  The state of Maryland was defending him because he was a state employee and the state was getting sued too. Again, the moment Juan was released from the lawsuit, the state of Maryland dropped him like a bad habit and he likely will never get a state job again.  Not in Maryland.

Robyn couldn't jump up and go all Hulk in the car so she got her Karen on and put on the tears.  Girl bye.

42 minutes ago, Marley said:

I thought Mia’s is that your mama joke was funny.

I thought the joke was funny too.  HOWEVER, Mia threw a fit when Candiace said "yo momma" in Season 6. I am glad Wendy got to explain about shrines/Catholicism and her mother.  Yes, Wendy's mother called up Nneka and told her she was submitting her to the (Catholic) shrine.  But in NNeka's thirst to be up the GEB/Ashley's ass, she let them imply there was osu/voodoo/witchcraft going on and that's not something I can respect.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I hate that Nneka and that lace meets eyebrow Tubi wig with the baby hair has allowed Hocus Pocus to put her up to this nonsense. 

One of the reasons I enjoy Potomac is no matter who mad with who they will get together. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

Wendy has made it so hard to like her so I decided to like Nneka. Ooooh Wendy had a moment when Candiace went to check on Nneka. She looked rather upset. That’s her only friend so she had to be worried.
I’ve always thought Robyn was nicer than Gizelle and haven’t automatically lumped her with Gizelle like most do. That said she sounds like an idiot. 

• Like 7
8 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I feel we’ve seen it before too, but can’t remember which franchise or what it is bec it was THAT interesting.  But gonna guess Dallas bec they also went to Austin. 

I started to scoff at Ashley saying it’s a huge tradition in Austin - I went to grad school in Austin and needless to say never had that adventure.  Then I started thinking about how long ago I graduated and paused the tv to get more snacks.  

Yes, that is how I saw CSB before, from the Dallas ladies, thank you @TexasGal.

I am disappointed they didn't do their boot shopping at Allens, it's so colorful in there! I have a great pair of boots from that store, (not crazy colors, blackish brown with fancy stitching and pointy toes), those women would have enjoyed a pair of pink ostrich skin boots, right?

I am confused, Ashley arranged boot shopping and a distillery so you either got one or the other but could not do both but was going to insist all the women paint a portrait of their nether regions? I do not want her planning any vacations for me.

I hope we see them enjoying BBQ and live music while they are there.

• Like 8
7 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I'm glad Wendy explained Catholics also have shrines (altars). 

Even I knew that, how did those other women never hear of any "The Shrine of (fill in the blank), from any Catholic church in passing and why do they buy in to that voodoo nonsense so easily?

Wendy looking dead into the camera as Robyn was explaining this stupid story sent me!

It was like Norman Fell when he was on Three's Company, Wendy had a perfect moment there!

Robyn, the state of Maryland wasn't defending him because they thought he was innocent.  The state of Maryland was defending him because he was a state employee and the state was getting sued too.

I want to know what color is the sky in Robin's world, cold hard facts do not matter to her, it is mystifying but the ridiculousness Juan spews is gospel, unreal.  Maryland is a right to fire state, it is easier to find a reason for firing so his losing season(s?) were enough to let him go but the controversy didn't hurt either. I think he was only making $70,000 for being head coach at Coppin, it won't be hard for him to find coaching job in PA to match that salary. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
34 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, that is how I saw CSB before, from the Dallas ladies, thank you @TexasGal.

I am disappointed they didn't do their boot shopping at Allens, it's so colorful in there! I have a great pair of boots from that store, (not crazy colors, blackish brown with fancy stitching and pointy toes), those women would have enjoyed a pair of pink ostrich skin boots, right?

I am confused, Ashley arranged boot shopping and a distillery so you either got one or the other but could not do both but was going to insist all the women paint a portrait of their nether regions? I do not want her planning any vacations for me.

I hope we see them enjoying BBQ and live music while they are there.

I was thankful they didn’t have time to paint their nether regions. What a stupid activity to plan. I’m not sure why they had to do  one or the other and not both. Both activities seemed fun.

I don’t want to see Robyn’s breakdown. The woman has been humiliated on tv and nobody believes her nonsense explanation of Juan and his clearing  out all of his texts and calls.

Wendy lying about Lebe when they showed the footage of her celebrating the woman. Talk about caught in a lie. She is a such an insecure woman. I noticed she tried to pretend Nneka wasn’t there when she was discussing her trying to have a baby. I hope Nneka brings Lebe to a future event. Mia’s mama comment was comical. Considering how creepy her moms behavior has been it was appropriate. What was up with the crack smoking comment? Desperate doesn’t look good on Wendy.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2

So in the future when Robyn is attacking one of these ladies about their relationship and they say they dont care is she gonna drop it? We all know she is full of shit and cares but if this is the excuse she is going with that they should leave it alone then she needs to keep that same energy in the future

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think he was only making $70,000 for being head coach at Coppin, it won't be hard for him to find coaching job in PA to match that salary. 

See, on the first page of Google when you search Juan, you see

• RHOP
  • Why Juan Dixon was fired
  • Who is Coach Bre?
  • Ashley Darby weighs in on Juan Dixon affair rumors
  • Juan Dixon's cheating rumors, explained
  • Coppin State, Juan Dixon dismissed from lawsuit

Plus he had a losing record at Coppin State.  I don't see a school right now hiring him and neither does Juan which is why he's been on screen more in Season 8 than Seasons 1-7 combined.

He probably could create basketball camps and generate money that way; there will be parents who wouldn't want him near their kids due to the lawsuit but I'd bet there would be lots more who wouldn't care about the allegations.

2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Wendy lying about Lebe when they showed the footage of her celebrating the woman. Talk about caught in a lie.

Wendy never lied about Lebe.  She never said she didn't know Lebe.  She said Lebe was Wendy's sister's friend.  Lebe is not HER friend.  I know my friends' sisters and we're cool and all and they'd be more than welcome to attend any of my events but they're not MY friends.

What Wendy is "lying" about is not wanting Nneka on the show and I don't think it has anything to do with wanting to be the only Nigerian.  Production wanted Wendy to bring her replacement on the show.  Wendy did not want to bring her replacement on the show.  Production & Nneka are pissed Wendy didn't want to introduce her replacement to the show.

Gizelle & Robyn would feel the same way as Wendy if Pat Smith decided to move back to Virginia and join the RHOP cast and they were asked to introduce her.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

This is the same energy these ladies had for Monique so if Wendy is paying Nneka dust it does not bother me in the least. And that crackhead comment would have gotten a lot more pushback from a non actual crackhead. I don't think Nneka did crack, but she never said I don't do drugs she said I don't do crack. Crackhead is basically the "polo shirt" of the drug world. You don't necessary mean it's a Ralph Lauren shirt, it's more of the style.

And it's not a Housewife on any franchise who didn't defend their wacko momma to the death, and culturally this is how black women roll, especially the ones who love they momma (looking at you Kandi.) She can be wrong as 2 left feet and a $3 dollar bill but we are her hype man, ride or die, what you say about my momma crazy. Speaking from experience. These ladies know better. Once the momma enters the conversation, everything else (except maybe minor children) is fair game. Culturally, Nneka called Wendy's mother the devil which is Nigeria is very serious. Yeah you a crackhead.

Edited by Boofish
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

• RHOP
  • Who is Coach Bre?

Plus he had a losing record at Coppin State.  I don't see a school right now hiring him and neither does Juan which is why he's been on screen more in Season 8 than Seasons 1-7 combined.

He probably could create basketball camps and generate money that way; there will be parents who wouldn't want him near their kids due to the lawsuit but I'd bet there would be lots more who wouldn't care about the allegations.

Wendy never lied about Lebe.  She never said she didn't know Lebe.  She said Lebe was Wendy's sister's friend.  Lebe is not HER friend.  I know my friends' sisters and we're cool and all and they'd be more than welcome to attend any of my events but they're not MY friends.

What Wendy is "lying" about is not wanting Nneka on the show and I don't think it has anything to do with wanting to be the only Nigerian.  Production wanted Wendy to bring her replacement on the show.  Wendy did not want to bring her replacement on the show.  Production & Nneka are pissed Wendy didn't want to introduce her replacement to the show.

Gizelle & Robyn would feel the same way as Wendy if Pat Smith decided to move back to Virginia and join the RHOP cast and they were asked to introduce her.

Wendy absolutely lied because as another poster here noted, she was praising Lebe and said she wanted her daughter to grow up and emulate her greatness.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
50 minutes ago, politichick said:

Wendy absolutely lied because as another poster here noted, she was praising Lebe and said she wanted her daughter to grow up and emulate her greatness.

But does that necessarily mean they are close friends? I have people I admire through what I like to call reverse friendship osmosis. They are close to someone I am close with.  I do agree that I would never claim not to know them. I think that part is not true but I think both can be true at the same time. She is my sister's friend, I consider her a person of honor and someone my daughter can look up to. 

• Like 3

The whole blue checkmark conversation was hilarious. Karen saying "I'm innocent!" and that she was going to call Apple Pay are why I can't quit her. 

The poor waiter during the Who Swallows conversation.

I'm over this Wendy and Nneka beef. Wendy is was so cringe when she threw out the crack allegation. Smiling huge and throwing her hands in the air. Then when the producer asks if she has a crack receipt, her response is "if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck". What?? She makes no sense. 

• Like 12
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Where was the lie? Because Wendy praised her doesn't mean she and Lebe are friends. Wendy could invite Kamala Harris to an event and praise her as someone she'd want her daughter to emulate but that wouldn't mean she & Kamala Harris are friends.

Wendy never said she didn't know Lebe or lied about a friendship with Lebe.

What Wendy is lying about is why she didn't want Nneka on the show and not knowing her mother was cussing people out in the name of the shrine.

18 minutes ago, Boofish said:

But does that necessarily mean they are close friends?

The only personal interaction with Wendy that Lebe could point to was a sip & see from 4 years ago.  And a couple of texts about BBLs and buying a book. Lebe couldn't point to any other interaction with Wendy except those but they're supposed to be close friends? Sure, Jan.

26 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I'm over this Wendy and Nneka beef. Wendy is was so cringe when she threw out the crack allegation.

Gizelle was smiling huge and cringe too when she accused Chris of grabbing Deborah's ass at the party.  But somehow none of the cast was disgusted at that.  Interesting.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Really prof Wendy, the best insult you can muster is crackhead? I guess that was a real burn back in '95...

Robin willingly swallows all that Juan has to give. Input beyond recommendations for an antiseptic mouthwash are a wasted effort.

Shopping for overpriced cowgirl boots, a distillery, upscale texmex....what a waste of the Austin locale. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Probably the most shocking part of the show was when Candiace didn’t have any cryangles.

She really needs to market Cryangles.  I don't wear make up, but I would imagine there are enough people out there that would pay for tissue folded into a cryangle, instead of doing it themselves.

Of course Karen would then come out with a 5 sided cryangle.

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 13
29 minutes ago, dosodog said:

She really needs to market Cryangles.  I don't wear make up, but I would imagine there are enough people out there that would pay for tissue folded into a cryangle, instead of doing it themselves.

Of course Karen would then come out with a 5 sided cryangle.

And then Wendy would have to outdo Karen and introduce a 6 sided cryangle, fail, and then have to get more plastic surgery as a consolation.

• LOL 11

If Nneka is supposed to be Wendy's replacement, that's not an even exchange in my opinion. I don't enjoy Nneka and I don't think that's going to change. 

Robyn used to be one of my favorite Potomac housewives, but no more. It's just sad to watch her this season. What happened to your tagline, I thought you didn't care? 

Gizelle saying that something someone else did disgusted her is rich, has she taken a hard look at her own behavior? 

It's such a struggle to get through this show now. I wish it came on at 9 and M2M came on at 8. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

• RHOP
  • Who is Coach Bre?

I think Wendy knows Lebe more than she is letting on. 
You keep saying production wanted Wendy to introduce her replacement. Who and why? She got a contract for this season and I didn’t think they planned replacing housewives until they see the ratings and who brings it.

Who is Pat Smith?

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I cannot figure out why these women all talk about sex like they are 12 year old boys finding out about sex for the first time, it is cringe and low brow.

Agree. I was disgusted. I don’t talk like this with my girlfriends. I got so fed up I fast-forwarded. If men talked like this we would call them pigs. Why do women on these shows get a pass?

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

So damn funny.  The AUSTIN trip,  Good Gawd Almighty.  First of all, there is no place in Austin that requires a long formal dress.  Ever.

Second.  Could they go OUTDOORS somewhere besides the pool?

Third. Candiace needs to get over it already. Whatever her problem is with ANYBODY, she needs to shut it. Now. Forever. Chris is fine, you're fine, your Mom is fine.  Just stop it.

Try to be a lover, not a fighter.

I love Austin, BTW.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Boofish said:

And that crackhead comment would have gotten a lot more pushback from a non actual crackhead. I don't think Nneka did crack, but she never said I don't do drugs she said I don't do crack. Crackhead is basically the "polo shirt" of the drug world. You don't necessary mean it's a Ralph Lauren shirt, it's more of the style.

Yes crack is a catch-all for “drugs.”  And I actually think maybe she did do crack because that wasn’t the reaction I would have if accused.  Also Necka kinda does seem like she’s on something.

I like Wendy and I could see why she is annoyed with Necka and her constant bragging.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, politichick said:

Exactly. It's different to invite somebody to your daughter's party, and to say that you want your daughter to emulate that person. 

• Like 3

Crack is a catch all for all drugs? Lol since when I’ve never heard that. Wendy’s remark sure is doing what she wants tho because now ppl are actually questioning if Nneka has done crack. When Wendy was asked for receipts about the crack in her TH she just said some lame line. Wendy is lame as hell right now honestly.

I know my sisters friends too but I’ve never done a whole speech about how amazing they are lol. I think Wendy is lying but that’s just my opinion obv.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 8
16 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

If Nneka is supposed to be Wendy's replacement, that's not an even exchange in my opinion. I don't enjoy Nneka and I don't think that's going to change. 

Nneka is there to slide into Wendy's spot after the cast ices Wendy out so they can say "See, we're not colorist! Here's another Nigerian brown skinned woman."  

And Nneka is down to being used in this manner because she's thirsty to be on this show. Unfortunately for her, many in the audience see the game cast/production is running with Nneka and she's not that interesting ---99% of her storyline has been about Wendy.

16 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I think Wendy knows Lebe more than she is letting on. 
You keep saying production wanted Wendy to introduce her replacement. Who and why? She got a contract for this season and I didn’t think they planned replacing housewives until they see the ratings and who brings it.

There's nothing to tell.  Lebe is Wendy's sister's friend.  Lebe is not Wendy's friend.  Wendy may have been friendly with Lebe, because she was her sister's friend but Lebe was not Wendy's friend.

The ONLY connection Nneka had to the cast was Wendy (via Lebe).  Nneka is not from the Maryland/DC/Virginia area, she's from California. Production felt Nneka is Nigerian, Wendy is Nigerian so it would be natural for Wendy to introduce Nneka to the cast.  Wendy & her family probably thought (as I do) that Nneka was going to be her replacement & she declined to bring her on.  Production & Nneka didn't like that and now we have the crap we see on our screens today.

Whether Wendy was BFFs with Lebe or not (she is not) is irrelevant because Lebe is not on the show.  It does show Nneka was super thirsty to get on this show, though.

16 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Who is Pat Smith?

She would never be on a show like this (plus she lives in Texas), but Pat Smith is Martin Lawrence's/Emmitt Smith's ex-wife. She was a former Miss Virginia and is from Virginia.  She is in the same sorority as Robyn.  She's the same age as Gizelle. If production brought her on the cast, Robyn and/or Gizelle might think production was trying to replace them. Either that or try to get her to be one of them. (Google her to see what she looks like).

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
53 minutes ago, Marley said:

Crack is a catch all for all drugs? Lol since when I’ve never heard that. Wendy’s remark sure is doing what she wants tho because now ppl are actually questioning if Nneka has done crack. When Wendy was asked for receipts about the crack in her TH she just said some lame line. Wendy is lame as hell right now honestly.

I know my sisters friends too but I’ve never done a whole speech about how amazing they are lol. I think Wendy is lying but that’s just my opinion obv.

I think this is the wrong context. What we are saying it's the go to insult for anyone you feel like is doing drugs. Even black TV judges (this was Judge Mathis go to insult) have called people "crackheads" because of their erratic behavior. It is not literal. For some reason "heroine addict" just don't hit like crackhead. For the most part, during the crack epidemic, they were mostly African American, poor and lived in improvised neighborhoods. They were skinny, rotted teeth. And crack was pennies on the dollar compared to other drugs. So in black culture (can't speak for any other race) calling someone a "crackhead" is considered a serious insult. If anyone here watches Basketball Wives, the day Evelyn called Tammy a crackhead because of how much weight she loss was basically the catalyst for Tammi leaving the show. And obviously the producer who asked Wendy this question was probably not black because asking her for a crack receipt was just stupid. She totes stole "show me the receipt" line from the late great Whitney Houston.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Nneka is there to slide into Wendy's spot after the cast ices Wendy out so they can say "See, we're not colorist! Here's another Nigerian brown skinned woman."  

And Nneka is down to being used in this manner because she's thirsty to be on this show. Unfortunately for her, many in the audience see the game cast/production is running with Nneka and she's not that interesting ---99% of her storyline has been about Wendy.

There's nothing to tell.  Lebe is Wendy's sister's friend.  Lebe is not Wendy's friend.  Wendy may have been friendly with Lebe, because she was her sister's friend but Lebe was not Wendy's friend.

The ONLY connection Nneka had to the cast was Wendy (via Lebe).  Nneka is not from the Maryland/DC/Virginia area, she's from California. Production felt Nneka is Nigerian, Wendy is Nigerian so it would be natural for Wendy to introduce Nneka to the cast.  Wendy & her family probably thought (as I do) that Nneka was going to be her replacement & she declined to bring her on.  Production & Nneka didn't like that and now we have the crap we see on our screens today.

Whether Wendy was BFFs with Lebe or not (she is not) is irrelevant because Lebe is not on the show.  It does show Nneka was super thirsty to get on this show, though.

She would never be on a show like this (plus she lives in Texas), but Pat Smith is Martin Lawrence's/Emmitt Smith's ex-wife. She was a former Miss Virginia and is from Virginia.  She is in the same sorority as Robyn.  She's the same age as Gizelle. If production brought her on the cast, Robyn and/or Gizelle might think production was trying to replace them. Either that or try to get her to be one of them. (Google her to see what she looks like).

I thought perhaps you had inside info but this sounds like an opinion. 
Yes, I agree Nneka was probably thirsty to get on the show like every other one of them including Wendy.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Rorysmom said:

Submitting someone's name to ANY shrine for anything less than positive blessings is an absolute no-go and not something they or many would be ok with.

But secretly hoping for bad things to happen really isn’t any different .. you’re putting that out into the universe….I feel the implication here is it was “witchcraft” because of where her family is from and the girls gladly and gleefully shared that information.. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG, she is gorgeous, Gizelle would hate her!

LOL! I'm just saying, if they cast her* or someone who looked like her, Gizelle would would be thinking the same about that person as Wendy was probably thinking about Nneka.

4 hours ago, Rorysmom said:

Submitting someone's name to ANY shrine for anything less than positive blessings is an absolute no-go and not something they or many would be ok with.

Only if you believe that stuff to begin with.  As the saying goes, "No weapon formed against me shall prosper." 

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But secretly hoping for bad things to happen really isn’t any different .. you’re putting that out into the universe….I feel the implication here is it was “witchcraft” because of where her family is from and the girls gladly and gleefully shared that information.. 

Right, and if we believe in energy (I do), Nneka is only getting back the bad energy she put out in the first place.  It wasn't Wendy's obligation to bring her on to the show but Nneka felt it was and went around badmouthing Wendy to Lebe and it got back to Wendy and her family and Wendy's mother blasted Nneka back with the same nasty energy she put out there to begin with.

Nneka submitted herself to the shrine and the negative reception she is getting from the viewers is not because Wendy's mom submitted her to the shrine but because she felt entitled to a spot on the show and decided to smear a fellow Nigerian as a cursed slave who dabbles in witchcraft with the help of her ignorant white looking ass castmate/(candiace voice) who delighted in trading xenophobic stereotypes about their castmate so they don't have to talk about their fake relationships and real cheating.

*I have met her a couple of times and we have a couple of mutual friends ---she's a very nice person and I hope she would never ever come near this show EVER.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1

My sister has a friend of almost 25 years. One year we all went to San Francisco together. They went for work and I tagged along because they stayed in a luxury hotel for free. He gives himself very nice birthday parties and invites me and my husband. He came to our wedding as my sister's plus one. I went to his daughter's quinceanera with my sister. There is enough pictures of us together to do a collage on social media for respective birthdays.

Nneka - you're really good friends with Alex so stop lying. You two know each other really well. Why was he at your wedding if you all aren't close.

Me - not that it's any of your business Nneka but Alex IS MY SISTER'S FRIEND. Yes I know Alex. Yes we have been to each other celebrations but never idenpendent of my sister. Yes I've said nice things about Alex because every time we were together he is nothing but nice and a lot fun. But no Nneka he is not my close friend. But yes I know Alex. Can you comprehend these words Nneka. 

• Like 5

Ashley and her "Let's paint our vaginas".  What is wrong with her?

I don't think swallowing makes a man love you more and not cheat on you.  Is there a scientific study for that?

Karen and the bonnet.  Deserves more attention than we have given it.

GBCd7KobEAAREJV.jpg

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 9
On 12/12/2023 at 7:17 AM, ZettaK said:

Exactly. It's different to invite somebody to your daughter's party, and to say that you want your daughter to emulate that person. 

Yes, you can have acquaintances at your party but mentioning the person in regards to her daughter is another thing entirely. Wendy is just a very insecure woman.and now viewers are turning on her since she is acting a fool and now a liar too. 

• Like 10

The crack comment regarding Nneka was shady, and Wendy couldn't answer the producer's question about what evidence she had to claim so. Wendy is really desperate, and it's not a good look for somebody with her accomplishments. I understand she is annoyed with Nneka joining the show, and using her as a reference. She also sees that some of the other women are allied with Nneka, and she is worried. But she has to realize that anybody can join the show. I'm sure Bravo loves the showdown between the two women- it happened on other HW shows with former friends, or competing relatives. Wendy is unlikable this season, but Nneka is not so likeable either. Wendy should stop saying that Nneka is jealous of her. She has no reason to be jealous. 

As for shrines (Catholic, or others), people are not supposed to submit names for nefarious reasons, so I'm not sure what exactly Wendy's mother was doing, unless she was praying for Nneka's soul because she is so thirsty!

Robyn is pathetic by accepting without question Juan's deleting of messages, and texts, even contact names from his phone immediately. Somebody mentioned that she seems to be afraid of Juan. I think she is afraid of Juan leaving her after they got remarried. She is (or was when this was filmed) also currently the only provider of the household, and this must be disconcerting. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
18 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Robyn is pathetic by accepting without question Juan's deleting of messages, and texts, even contact names from his phone immediately. Somebody mentioned that she seems to be afraid of Juan. I think she is afraid of Juan leaving her after they got remarried. She is (or was when this was filmed) also currently the only provider of the household, and this must be disconcerting. 

I think another thing many viewers are missing is this: Not all marriages have the same rules. Will and Jada Smith's marriage is a recent example of people deviating from traditional marital rules, actions, and expectations. Many spouses are willing to look the other way as long as their main needs/requirements are being fulfilled.

Maybe Robyn isn't as pressed as viewers are because -- like Ashley and Mia -- her marriage contract may be more lenient in matters concerning faithfulness and fidelity. If we're sitting up here expecting Juan to be faithful to Robyn, and she has no expectations of the same, that would be a damn trip. Therefore, I've decided that if Robyn's simple ass likes it, then I LOVE it.

I'll never forget Robyn during that cast trip to Bermuda (when she and Juan were still supposedly living as roommates). Robyn turned quite a few heads. Meanwhile, she sat there looking like a bump on a log. I knew then that she would probably never truly be on the market again,. Her heart is set on Juan.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, eXiled said:

I think another thing many viewers are missing is this: Not all marriages have the same rules. Will and Jada Smith's marriage is a recent example of people deviating from traditional marital rules, actions, and expectations. Many spouses are willing to look the other way as long as their main needs/requirements are being fulfilled.

Maybe Robyn isn't as pressed as viewers are because -- like Ashley and Mia -- her marriage contract may be more lenient in matters concerning faithfulness and fidelity. If we're sitting up here expecting Juan to be faithful to Robyn, and she has no expectations of the same, that would be a damn trip. Therefore, I've decided that if Robyn's simple ass likes it, then I LOVE it.

I'll never forget Robyn during that cast trip to Bermuda (when she and Juan were still supposedly living as roommates). Robyn turned quite a few heads. Meanwhile, she sat there looking like a bump on a log. I knew then that she would probably never truly be on the market again,. Her heart is set on Juan.

It's obvious Robyn's marriage has different rules. Juan is interested in other women, Robyn is not interested in other men. She probably wants a "proper" family for her kids, even if this family is with Juan. 

Of course she turns heads. She is a beautiful woman.

• Like 7

I wish Robyn would just fess up and tell everyone their marriage has different rules, just come out with it, it will shut the women up and there would be no more speculation.

Rinna would scream "Own it!" I couldn't agree more in this instance, if Robyn wants the noise to stop she should just own it!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2