Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Tequila, Tears, Texas

• Start Topic

If Robyn wants an open marriage or chooses to look the other way then fine whatever that’s her thing but she’s on a reality show being fake as hell hiding her own life while her and her bestie Gizelle plot and make up fake storylines for themself and try ruining the other women. Fake storylines are not my jam and it ruins housewives.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
(edited)
On 12/10/2023 at 9:30 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I cannot figure out why these women all talk about sex like they are 12 year old boys finding out about sex for the first time, it is cringe and low brow.

On 12/11/2023 at 1:48 PM, MaggieG said:

The whole blue checkmark conversation was hilarious. Karen saying "I'm innocent!" and that she was going to call Apple Pay are why I can't quit her. 

The poor waiter during the Who Swallows conversation.

I blame "Sex and the City" for women having these totally cringe and immature conversations out loud in public. The "girls" and their brunch talks that were supposedly so revolutionary at the time because we'd never seen that on TV. Well, we'd never seen it in real life either because it's trashy behavior, but somehow now women especially after a couple of drinks think it's ok to shout this stuff out in a public space. Not classy, "ladies".

I too felt bad for the waiter. I always feel bad for the servers who have to deal with the Real Housewives, but they agree to it in advance.  

The Blue Check conversation was hilarious, the funniest thing this season for me, because it seemed real. Like, not at all pre-planned. Karen seemed truly surprised and even admitted she was wrong. She was getting up to go call Apple Pay!😂

Edited by RedHawk
  • Like 4