Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Loose Lips

• Start Topic

Guerdy confides in Larsa she has cancer, but Larsa repeats the news to her guest at Marcus’ welcome home party; Nicole decides to have another baby; Julia takes opera lessons to surprise Martina, but upsets her wife in the process 

Airdate 11/15 

A bit of a sneak peek.. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
Airdate was wrong
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1

Larsa is the worst! This is not her news to share, and Guerdy specifically asked her to not tell anyone. 

At least both Marysol and Lisa had an appropriate response to the news, and by that I mean they weren't stone cold like Larsa. Guerdy was obviously going to share with the rest of the ladies in her own time, it's so gross of Larsa to take it upon herself and basically gossip about it. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Larsa is the worst! This is not her news to share, and Guerdy specifically asked her to not tell anyone. 

At least both Marysol and Lisa had an appropriate response to the news, and by that I mean they weren't stone cold like Larsa. Guerdy was obviously going to share with the rest of the ladies in her own time, it's so gross of Larsa to take it upon herself and basically gossip about it. 

But Larsa wanted to get all the attention. Don't guys like her boyfriend care if a woman has a personality, or any admirable qualities? She has none. She is also not intelligent..

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Larsa is an idiot.  She's always thinking about herself. In every situation. ALWAYS.

Usually, yes it is all about Larsa but at lunch with Guerdy I saw her asking ernestly what Guerdy was talking about, what was wrong, etc...Guerdy did everything but tell her what was going on, I felf for Larsa being clueless as to what was going on and didn't know how to react.  

Ugh, I am actually defending Larsa but in this case it is justified.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Usually, yes it is all about Larsa but at lunch with Guerdy I saw her asking ernestly what Guerdy was talking about, what was wrong, etc...Guerdy did everything but tell her what was going on, I felf for Larsa being clueless as to what was going on and didn't know how to react.  

Ugh, I am actually defending Larsa but in this case it is justified.

I kinda agree with this because yes she was talking around the cancer but once she said hey i have cancer Larsa became defensive and wouldn't let it go.. How do you know you have cancer ,..... she guessed ...

• Like 9
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I kinda agree with this because yes she was talking around the cancer but once she said hey i have cancer Larsa became defensive and wouldn't let it go.. How do you know you have cancer ,..... she guessed ...

I actually never heard Guerdy tell Larsa that she had cancer...did I miss an episode? 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I actually never heard Guerdy tell Larsa that she had cancer...did I miss an episode? 

The preview I posted above she does then she ask her NOT to tell anyone because she wants to do it .. and well she immediately tells everyone at her party 6 hours later then again with the girls on the show … and her first question out of her mouth is how do you know you have cancer .. how tone deaf was that … 

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yeah, that was so fucked up. Larsa is the fucking worst. I bet Scotty Pippen is so glad to be rid of her sorry ass. And someone will share this with Michael Jordan who will have another reason to tell his son to stay away from this fucked up bitch. She seriously sucks.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
22 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The preview I posted above she does then she ask her NOT to tell anyone because she wants to do it .. and well she immediately tells everyone at her party 6 hours later then again with the girls on the show … and her first question out of her mouth is how do you know you have cancer .. how tone deaf was that … 

She was ridiculous. Women find out because they have symptoms, or after they have a routine exam/mammogram. Why did Larsa want to know this detail? It was as if she didn't believe her.

• Like 12
  • Love 1

What was even more frustrating was what she said just before she asked "How do you know" and right after she was told: "Ugh, well how was I supposed to know!?!?!" 

Me: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wu6gow6ms73gux85ba

Every time one of the other ladies said to her, "You know, she might have something going on. Just show a bit of empathy and maybe let it go," her reaction was very telling. She would make a face and you could almost see her thinking, "but what about me and that she called me fake?" I could not be friends with someone like that.

• Like 17
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I am repulsed by Larsa.  I lost my sister last year to carcinoid cancer.  She hid her terminal diagnosis from her extended family for a long time.  What Larsa did is unforgivable.  It’s like hitting Guerdy when she is already down.

Nicole’s husband sure loves his toys.  Hope he isn’t spending more than they make.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 7
  • Hugs 8
  • Love 1

Larsa is such a narcissistic! She is no one’s friend. She uses Guerdy’s confidential secret as a conversation starter at her party. And for once I’m happy Marysol did something I liked: spilled her wine on Larsa’s  $30,000 carpet. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
On 11/14/2023 at 12:08 PM, politichick said:

Yeah, that was so fucked up. Larsa is the fucking worst. I bet Scotty Pippen is so glad to be rid of her sorry ass. 

She is also rid of the ass she had when she was with Scottie, so I guess no one wanted it.

But, seriously, she sucks. She sucks so much. Maybe she should talk to Erika Girardi about getting empathy lessons.

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

Larsa is ugly mentally and physically!  And I have absolutely no respect for Michael Jordan's son for wanting to be with that uncaring hag.  The fact that men pay to see her overprocessed bloated body makes me want to hurl!  <<Rant over>>

Alexia's husband is a cowardly little man bitch!  So you're actually going to lie and regurgitate what Adriana said about Frankie as the reason for your absence from your party even though she already cleared up that situation with your wife and was forgiven?  You left your wife high and dry!  You're useless!!! 

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Lisa and her never ending story about Lenny is crazy, she just cannot stop herself...maybe some therapy?

Jody will tire of this quickly, there are a ton of women in Miami (who are surgically enhanced like Lisa) without so much baggage, Lisa better watch it or Jody will dump her too.

Larsa and her welcome home party for Marcus was just so stupid, she rented a grass elephant for the party, why? 

I want to feel empathy for Guerdy but I just can't, I just don't like her and I am not so crazy about Martina, something I never thought I'd say.

OMG, Julia's singing, she is the Florence Foster Jenkins of Miami.

• Like 5

Lisa complaining about Lenny within earshot of the kids is a NO! The sons...yeah, yeah...was very telling. Then he wolfed down pizza while mom whined...because overeating gets Lisa's attention. Forget about F'ing it up with Jamey...focus on, and suck it up for, your kids!!!

Nicole's splashy life smells of the enormous debt of someone who is rich living like thier wealthy.

Todd snivels some crap about Adriana, then cuts his stonefaced wife off before the bs gets too deep. Just a quick dump and run to let everyone know I wasn't embarrassed about that long apology thing. Winning!!

Larsa, Larsa, Larsa! Blabbing to everyone about how guerdys cancer news effected YOU...fake ass bitch...literally.

Julia forgot about Martinas last chemo treatment because she was practicing killing dog ears for an hour? It's a major milestone that only a very, very selfish partner could overlook. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I want to feel empathy for Guerdy but I just can't, I just don't like her and I am not so crazy about Martina, something I never thought I'd say.

I'm with you on Guerdy, she's so extra and annoying to me but of course I hope she's ok.  I like Martina because she's no-nonsense.

Larsa is just trash.

I don't know if Nicole and husband can actually afford everything they have, but I enjoy watching their bougie lifestyle!

Todd - haha.  Such a lame excuse for bailing the party.

When Lisa's kids were eating the pizza, I just found the whole "pizza night with kids" to be so blah and not even remotely fun.  I don't know if it's the coldness of the house, or the furniture, or the fact that she snatched the pizza away from that poor child, but I hope she can find a nice cozy space to live in with her children and get to a place of peace mentally for herself and them.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

Guerdy is a lot but Larsa showed who she was in that conversation. Her first reaction to Guerdy saying she had breast cancer was "How am I supposed to know that?" and then she asked how do you know multiple times. Then she kept saying "Well I didn't know!" Of course you didn't know, nobody knew! She made Geurdy's cancer about herself. Telling everyone at her party literally 6 hours later (I love the editors for this) was all about her and how she felt. She's the freaking worst.

Russell is probably the best househusband and I hope he stays that way. Don't disappoint me Russell! 

Also, I like Kiki but can she do anything else besides talk about sex and penis this season? I'm sure there is more to her

Edited by MaggieG
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Larsa throwing  a party for her new boyfriend  being gone for 5 days, pathetic. 

Lisa talking nonstop  about Lenny, boring. She needs to slow down with Jody, moving  way too fast. Her face looked like Joan Rivers in one shot.

I love Martina,  and her direct approach. I'm not sure about Julia's opera singing, but my lab covered  her ears

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Kiki is right that Alexia and Todd are using Adriana as a scapegoat for the reason why he didn't want to attend the party in his own home. I think one of the reasons, if not THE reason - unless there really is trouble in paradise for Alexia and Todd, is that Todd was embarrassed by his long-winded social media apology to Anthony and he didn't want to face him or potential comments from the peanut gallery. 

ETA: I love that Julia is learning to sing opera. Quite the challenge, but she's going for it anyway and I think that's great. And sweet the reasons she wants to surprise Martina. I LOL'd when they cut to a clip of Adriana playing piano. 

Russell, what a man! Him and Guerdy have a great partnership.  And he is such a great foundation of support for her. 

Lisa probably should get a therapist, because even a seemingly nice guy like Jody can only take so much of hearing about Lenny. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
46 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

Lisa probably should get a therapist, because even a seemingly nice guy like Jody can only take so much of hearing about Lenny. 

Yes, because it would get really old to listen your current girlfriend complaining about her soon to be ex husband. That’s a a therapist is for… 

When you go thru hell with an ex - you really need the time to fall apart and heal by yourself (been there). - and learn who you are without yourself - seems like Lisa has defined herself as Lenny’s prize, which is sad. She really needs her own sense of personal identity without a partner involved. I don’t Lisa is ready or willing to go through that level or personal introspection

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/15/2023 at 8:39 PM, Emmeline said:

I am repulsed by Larsa.  I lost my sister last year to carcinoid cancer.  She hid her terminal diagnosis from her extended family for a long time.  What Larsa did is unforgivable.  It’s like hitting Guerdy when she is already down.

Nicole’s husband sure loves his toys.  Hope he isn’t spending more than they make.

I'm so sorry about your sister.  I lost my beloved sister and best friend in May. It's awful.

• Hugs 9
35 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I'm so sorry about your sister.  I lost my beloved sister and best friend in May. It's awful.

I’m so sorry for your loss.

Larsa really is the worst.

I thought it was interesting when Guerdy commented on not being able to find images of black breast cancer patients who suffered radiation rashes  

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Lisa and her never ending story about Lenny is crazy, she just cannot stop herself...maybe some therapy?

Jody will tire of this quickly, there are a ton of women in Miami (who are surgically enhanced like Lisa) without so much baggage, Lisa better watch it or Jody will dump her too.

Larsa and her welcome home party for Marcus was just so stupid, she rented a grass elephant for the party, why? 

That had me burst out laughing, and I couldn't  stop..thankyou . Bless her for trying, Martina  will love it..

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Ss55 said:

When Lisa's kids were eating the pizza, I just found the whole "pizza night with kids" to be so blah and not even remotely fun.  I don't know if it's the coldness of the house, or the furniture, or the fact that she snatched the pizza away from that poor child, but I hope she can find a nice cozy space to live in with her children and get to a place of peace mentally for herself and them.

It's not the house, or the furniture. It's Lisa. I was shocked at the way she grabbed the slice of pizza from her kid who is 6 (?), and closed the box. She is not mother of the year. She is also encouraging the development of an eating disorder in both kids with her behavior. Let the kids eat.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I think Guerdy was expecting too much from Larsa. Larsa has never been warm or caring. It’s like the plastic is on the inside too. I’m surprised Guerdy even wanted to share the news with her.

Lisa put down the phone, shut up about Lenny, answer the door for the pizza and feed your children. It’s sad that the little boy knows what a cheat day is.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
On 11/16/2023 at 9:13 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Jody needs to run not walk away from Lisa. She needs therapy and is using him as a crutch in her battle with Lenny. He’s a sounding board and a way for her to show Lenny that she can get another man. 

I like Guerdy, but agree with you on Martina. Martina comes off very controlling and is often condescending towards Julia. 

• Like 4
On 11/16/2023 at 12:19 PM, MaggieG said:

Guerdy is a lot but Larsa showed who she was in that conversation. Her first reaction to Guerdy saying she had breast cancer was "How am I supposed to know that?" and then she asked how do you know multiple times. Then she kept saying "Well I didn't know!" Of course you didn't know, nobody knew! She made Geurdy's cancer about herself. Telling everyone at her party literally 6 hours later (I love the editors for this) was all about her and how she felt. She's the freaking worst.

Russell is probably the best househusband and I hope he stays that way. Don't disappoint me Russell! 

Also, I like Kiki but can she do anything else besides talk about sex and penis this season? I'm sure there is more to her

Exactly. I did feel bad for Larsa initially, because she had no clue what was going on. But once Guerdy told her, don't be defensive and make it about you and asking how Guerdy knows. Just be a friend and show some support. I get that it might be shocking and you may not say all the right things, but surely you can do better than Larsa. I agree with the person who was reminded of Erika Jayne.

My heart really goes out to Guerdy. I think every woman has a fear of breast cancer. It's got to be scary even if you catch it early.

Russell seems awesome.

Yeah, I would also like a little more from Kiki. Not sure if it's her fault or editing.

Regarding Lisa, I don't blame her for bitching about Lenny a lot in general. She was married to him for all those years. He's the father of her kids, and she's still putting up with a lot. I will bitch a lot about a friend who hurt me. People do that. What I do think is wrong is her poor new boyfriend having to constantly hear Lenny, Lenny, Lenny. I don't think I could handle being with a man who wouldn't shut up about his ex. Save it for your therapist, private chats with your friend, and a moderate amount when filming. Jody shouldn't have to hear all of this.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Marley said:

Larsa responding to Guerdy having breast cancer is the face of a psycho. She didn’t care about her and only what she looked like responding. 

My big take away from that scene was her asking how did Guerdy know she has breast cancer, I mean wtf Larsa how do you think she knows? 

I know you can have a lump in your breast and we all know how your thoughts of the worst run wild in your head until you find out that it is nothing (wouldn't it be nice if it was always nothing), but I feel like Larsa was wondering if Guerdy was just thinking the worst about a lump or got the diagnosis.  I hate to defend Larsa but there are two sides of that coin to look at.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My big take away from that scene was her asking how did Guerdy know she has breast cancer, I mean wtf Larsa how do you think she knows? 

I know you can have a lump in your breast and we all know how your thoughts of the worst run wild in your head until you find out that it is nothing (wouldn't it be nice if it was always nothing), but I feel like Larsa was wondering if Guerdy was just thinking the worst about a lump or got the diagnosis.  I hate to defend Larsa but there are two sides of that coin to look at.

I can see how that could be plausible 100% .. I’m just at the point with her that I’m all out of benefits of the doubt with her and think this is just who she is a selfish self entitled self centered person because she immediately ran and spread the “gossip” after being asked not to and told she didn’t tell anyone else yet 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

I have three things to say:

1. Larsa, you are a complete b*tch for telling people Guerdy has cancer. 

2. Russell is hot. Mentally and physically. Guerdy is a lucky girl!

3. I totally get why Lisa is still upset, but I think she needs help with coping things. She needs to learn Lenny is an asshole and there's no logic behind how assholes work. She's not going to get anywhere trying to figure out why Lenny acts the way he acts. She should concentrate on her own well being as well as her children. I know it's easier said than done, but there you go.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

She was ridiculous. Women find out because they have symptoms, or after they have a routine exam/mammogram. Why did Larsa want to know this detail? It was as if she didn't believe her.

I couldn't believe Larsa's tone and questions. It sounded like she was interrogating Guerdy. 

They aren't married, and Nicole's mother reminded her that in Florida if they split up, Nicole isn't entitled to anything.

I like Lisa but she was hard to watch this episode. I felt for her kids eating the pizza alone, and then when Lisa joined them she was snippy with them. 

She needs to stop talking so much about Lenny. Jody is going to tire of it if he hasn't already. 

I don't like Alexia or her husband. I guess they are made for each other. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I couldn't believe Larsa's tone and questions. It sounded like she was interrogating Guerdy. 

They aren't married, and Nicole's mother reminded her that in Florida if they split up, Nicole isn't entitled to anything.

I like Lisa but she was hard to watch this episode. I felt for her kids eating the pizza alone, and then when Lisa joined them she was snippy with them. 

She needs to stop talking so much about Lenny. Jody is going to tire of it if he hasn't already. 

Lisa has every right to complain about Lenny who she married though, and I don't think he changed that much because he was the same in 2012 when we first saw him (and they were newly married). They already had the wild parties at their house with many barely dressed women attending. But if we are tired of listening to her for a few minutes once a week for a couple of months, imagine how poor Jody feels...

Larsa is a narcissist, and tone deaf. And not too intelligent either. Is she so desperate to have a welcome back party for a guy that was away for five days? Would she do it if the guy was not Michael Jordan's son? 

Martina was a little harsh about Julia forgetting her last cancer treatment day, but I sometimes think that Julia is less fond of Martina than Martina is of her. 

Todd is suddenly upset about Adriana discussing Peter, his stepson on the media? He never liked Peter too much. 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Nicole said that he's the one paying for all of that stuff and if they were to break up, she'd be just fine and would be able to take care of herself. It wouldn't be as high a lifestyle, but I'm sure she'd continue to live well on her doctor's salary.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Lisa has every right to complain about Lenny who she married though, and I don't think he changed that much because he was the same in 2012 when we first saw him (and they were newly married). They already had the wild parties at their house with many barely dressed women attending. But if we are tired of listening to her for a few minutes once a week for a couple of months, imagine how poor Jody feels...

Larsa is a narcissist, and tone deaf. And not too intelligent either. Is she so desperate to have a welcome back party for a guy that was away for five days? Would she do it if the guy was not Michael Jordan's son? 

Martina was a little harsh about Julia forgetting her last cancer treatment day, but I sometimes think that Julia is less fond of Martina than Martina is of her. 

Todd is suddenly upset about Adriana discussing Peter, his stepson on the media? He never liked Peter too much. 

I'm pretty sure he was talking about Frankie. I think it's safe to say he hates Peter as much as the rest of us 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
8 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I'm pretty sure he was talking about Frankie. I think it's safe to say he hates Peter as much as the rest of us 

I thought she probably made comments about Peter physically abusing his now ex girlfriend. 

So, is it about Adriana's stupid comparison of her hurting her foot to Frankie's accident? 

I thought I heard Todd saying that she talked about his stepson, and family. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, politichick said:

Nicole said that he's the one paying for all of that stuff and if they were to break up, she'd be just fine and would be able to take care of herself. It wouldn't be as high a lifestyle, but I'm sure she'd continue to live well on her doctor's salary.

I'm sure she'll be fine but I think her mother was pointing out that she wouldn't necessarily get half of all the millions. 

• Like 2
On 11/19/2023 at 8:34 PM, ZettaK said:

I might be a little sensitive to this but my husband had the same throat cancer as Martina.  He had 6 weeks of radiation after a grueling surgery. I went to every single appointment with him and towards the end I drove him every day because he was fatigued and I was working full time. What was Julia doing? Learning to sing opera? She was also in Paris while Marina was getting treatment. So I agree with you that Martina is more in to Julia than Julia is in to Martina but I don't think Martina was harsh is her comments to Julia missing her last day. It's a huge milestone and the first step to recovering and moving past it. 

• Hugs 2
5 minutes ago, Workslame said:

I might be a little sensitive to this but my husband had the same throat cancer as Martina.  He had 6 weeks of radiation after a grueling surgery. I went to every single appointment with him and towards the end I drove him every day because he was fatigued and I was working full time. What was Julia doing? Learning to sing opera? She was also in Paris while Marina was getting treatment. So I agree with you that Martina is more in to Julia than Julia is in to Martina but I don't think Martina was harsh is her comments to Julia missing her last day. It's a huge milestone and the first step to recovering and moving past it. 

Julia also seemed to care more about her daughters moving out and going to school/college than Martina, but she couldn't even remember the name of the school one of the daughters was going to. 

I agree that it's not that difficult to remember the last day of treatment.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I agree that it's not that difficult to remember the last day of treatment.

If I am not mistaken the end of treatment is marked by the patient ringing a bell at the treatment center, like it is a big deal.  Remember this is TV and I am sure Julia was present in some way for Julia's last treatment, like I am sure it was talked about, count down sort of thing, day of heading to the treatment, etc...maybe Martina was expecting a cake or something, Julia didn't give it enough attention in Martina's mind, maybe?

Martina might wish Julia ignored the occasion when she hears her singing, lol.

• Like 1